Mona Scott Young

My west coast connect poured this TEA a few minutes ago. The TEA is hot! So please sip with caution. Love & Hip Hop producer Mona Scott Young is reportedly casting for 3 new spinoffs of VH1′s popular Love & Hip Hop franchise series. Mona isn’t going to be happy that this TEA has been spilt.

Hello Sandra,

How are you, I hope all is well, I miss talking to you. I wanted to spill some tea to you even though I know you aren’t using reality tv shows, but my friend ________________ shipped me some Lipton tea about the casting and I wanted to send it to you first.

Mona has been granted by VH1 to have another Love and Hip-Hop city spin-off out of Houston, Los Angeles, and New Orleans. She can only pick one city out of the three. ____________ [identifying information redacted] she told me they have casted Tyga and Blac Chyna, Miss Joie (Bow Wow’s baby mama), Karrueche Tran (Chris Brown’s girlfriend), Lola Monore (Wiz Khalifa’s former artist), Jasmine Sanders (Chris Brown’s and Young Jeezy’s ex girlfriend), Jas Prince (Christina Milian’s boyfriend). And if the LA one gets the final greenlight by Mona it will be co-proudced by Ray-J who is bringing on his protege rapper Yung Berg, and will feature Ray-J’s own drama with his two side pieces, Teairra Marie and Princess Love (former #2 of Floyd Mayweather).

If you decide to post this please block out __________’s name. She really wants the LA one to get picked up since ____________ and Mona said the cast with the most hype on the internet will likely get the greenlight from execs at VH1. Thanks!

48 Responses to “Afternoon TEA! Mona Scott Young Casting for ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Spin Off Series in Houston, LA and New Orleans”

someone needs an IV

:eek: :blink: ray j got it like that?? :blink:

oh well, another thing to be more famous than him i guess :lol:

i know i’m late as hell, but i just seent chris brown’s dack! :rofl: :rofl:

Jdore says:

:crying: will Love & Hip Hop just die already!!

Miany says:

Fay :hug: hey boo :yes: I tell everyone Ray J got his own lil money…always producing reality tv. He just low key since it ain’t music money….he ain’t broke. He don’t have floyd paper but he ok

@ Fayla: Do you have a taste for spaghetti or noodles. :rofl:

Joseph Robert Patterson looks Asian

deedeegirl says:

Haven’t we had enough of this trifling foolishness?

gbellab says:

All of these Z listers seem plausible except for Kerropi Tran. Chris Brown would beat her into submission before she starred in some Z list reality show with a Z list cast and Z list producer.. :typing:

Ty says:

it will be co-proudced by Ray-J who is bringing his own flip flops
    fixed that for u Auntie :thumbsup:

IDK Houston and New Orleans sounds kind of boring :yawn: She would have a better variety with LA :coffee:

puppylove says:

Ion about tyga and black chyna they seem to want to upgrade themselves, hangin with yeezy and sleezy. I think they want their own show.

As far as Willie Norwood Jr., Ray J would be the Steebie of the show, Princess would be Joselyn and Tierra is Mimi.

Miany :hug: guhl i knew he wont broke but a shot calla?? :nono: i aint een know!

Aunt Tea :lol: baby i wanted to hand write an essay after viewing that peen! :rofl:

yall have a great weekend if ion c ya no mo! :peace:

Ty says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

i know i’m late as hell, but i just seent chris brown’s dack
    :ghost:

Cuban Princess says:

:rofl: @ yeezy and sleezy

FuturedocDonte says:

Young Berg :huh:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

i know i’m late as hell, but i just seent chris brown’s dack! :rofl:
    —————————–
    :tape:

I will keep my mouth SHUT! :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Young Berg :huh:
    ———–
    I forget the song he sang but it was out while I was in techschool in 08… some sex song :shrug:

hell_on_heels says:

I think I’m going to pass…no matter the city. I think ” Reality TV” has significantly added to the “dumbing down (or up, depending on how you look at it) from a people of color standpoint.

If Ray gonna play piano in Yung Berg living room like he did round Floyd house Imma be here for it.

:nun:

The Business… :shrug:

I guess that’s where he comes in as Ray J’s flip flop artist b/c he was on Sexy Can I #googleismyfwend

:pc:

Hey Dubb :hug:

Bye Roses
    Bye Sandra

I ain’t getting paid no over time… :peace:

puppylove says:

Concubine K isn’t doing the show either, unless she trying to get on with Ray J. Im just wondering why not have someone on the show that really represents hip hop in La?

But before I go I’d just like to point out that young berg is 5’5″…the size of the average 13 year old American male like others of this blog…

:kona:

I dont think reality tv and the behavior contained is restricted to folks of color. First fights and drama of reality tv traces its orgins back to a predominantly white show and network …Real World series on MTV. We have Bunium and Murrary to thank

@Sandra
    Ap’s son has passed :pray: may he RIP

Caramel Rain says:

Yung Berg? the one that doesnt like dark skinned women? hmmm

Caramel Rain says:

*************

And Road Rules! I used to love those shows! White’s are jsut as ratchett. KKWK, Rock of Love I & II, Tool Academy, Bad Girls Club, Real housewives of NJ, OC, BH etc…. To me, it’s an escape for reality… Jsut for an hr or two.

mzwhang90210 says:

back just to respond tew

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:
    i know i’m late as hell, but i just seent chris brown’s dack!

^^^^ Me tew..and errr rah..the pic I saw..he wasnt eeem hard and errr raahhh :eek: :tape:

Tis all.

mzwhang90210 says:

@Caramel…don’t forget MY fav….Honey Boo Boo

luVn_liFe says:

@Sandra
    Ap’s son has passed :pray: may he RIP

Oh no. :sad:

Miany says:

Oh lord :crying: tragic :pray: for the family

3halos says:

luVn_liFe, he looks half black, half Filipino.

Sincerity7 says:

Out of those 3 cities, I guess LA would be the most logical pick. :yes:

I’m sorry but I don’t want to see non of these folks :shrugs: and I do mean non !!!! There needs to be some serious drama, in order for me to tune in :nono:

14 Pingbacks

[...] We’ve heard by now that the Love & Hip-Hop franchise could be expanding to cities like Miami, New Orleans, Los Angeles and Houston but the new word on the street is saying that execs at VH1 are only going to pick one out of the three and that Mona Scott-Young plans to focus on LA. Here at AHH, we’ve been hearing our share of insider reports but this new news comes from Sandra Rose. [...]

[...] version of Love & Hip Hop and it is promising to be one hell of a cast of characters!Via SandraRose reports:Mona has been granted by VH1 to have another Love and Hip-Hop city spin-off out of Houston, [...]

[...] Read the original post: Afternoon TEA! Mona Scott Young Casting for 'Love & Hip Hop' Spin … [...]

[...] single out Leyota Luckett and Slim Thug out for ‘Love and Hip Hop: Houston. But according to Sandra Rose Blog more rumored cast members have been [...]

[...] Rosa got a tip from a fan of her website about the details of the new show. Read the email below via Sandra Rose. Hello [...]

[...] According to my very well-connected source out on the west coast, reality TV show producer Mona Scott-Young is heated about the leaks coming out of her camp. [...]

[...] Tran along with some other famous hangerons celebs will be joining the show! An email leaked by Sandra Rose supposedly revealed Mona Scott-Young‘s casting [...]

[...] week, blogger Sandra Rose leaked the names of the alleged LA cast which included Karrueche, Chris Brown’s ex Jasmine [...]