Bitter Rihanna Burns Everything Chris Brown Ever Gave Her

Rihanna poses with penguins

Troubled singer Rihanna, 25, has finally accepted the fact that she lost singer Chris Brown to the Love of his life, Karrueche Tran.

For the past year Rihanna has done everything she could to tear Brown away from Karrueche, but Brown refuses to go back to Rihanna.

Rihanna was recently forced to face reality after her best friend, Melissa Forde, threatened to cut her out of her life for good if Rihanna didn’t stop obsessing over Brown.

Rihanna didn’t want to lose the only person (other than her mother) who Loves her despite all of her flaws. So, to celebrate her decision to move on with her life, Rihanna, Mel and a few of their friends held a burning ceremony to destroy everything that reminded her of Brown.

The decision follows an explosive interview in which unrepentant Chris, 24, forced to take anger management classes after assaulting her, said: ‘I think the class I went to was a little bit sexist.

‘It was beneficial because it made me cater more to a woman’s thoughts and needs and how to handle situations.

‘But it only tells you you’re wrong, you’re wrong, you’re wrong.’
A source says: ‘Ri-Ri’s disgusted.

‘He’s taken zero responsibility for what he did and is still painting himself as a victim. ‘She’s told friends she’s totally done with him and held a ‘ritual burning ceremony’ last week of his letters and gifts.’ Source

Photo: Instagram.com

78 Responses to “Bitter Rihanna Burns Everything Chris Brown Ever Gave Her”

coco creamy says:

:rofl: young love chile you should have kept them darn gifts. Girl Bye

coco creamy says:

:kiss: Jenie how my Atlain sista

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

She’s crazy forreal, huh?

Zuley says:

Rihanna musically sounds like an alley cat being mangled, but I LIVE for this bishes fashion and style choices. If I were Rihanna, I know she reads this site and comments, I would go for an man that is eye candy like Charles Michael Davis or David Gandy and really show Chris. A wise woman told me years ago, how you get back at an ex is to cut them where it hurts, his ego, find a man that looks better and treats you better than them. The ex will be full of jealousy if they see you happy with someone better than them.

SELFish. . . she should have donated it to charity or gave it to some homeless shelters.

BIg headed bissh

Now is your chance Sandra, now is your chance!

MSHospitality says:

:cosign:

anw_rootbeer says:

coco creamy says:

young love chile you should have kept them darn gifts. Girl Bye
    ————————–
    My thoughts exactly

Zoe B. says:

Whatever works

Ugh. Why she gotta be dressed as Wednesday Addams though? Still a whole week til Halloween Robyn.

VDot says:

Pics or it didn’t happen :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

so

That new tat on her hand look like she stuck her hand in an old school typewriter. That ish look like an Olivetti let loose on her hand/arm.

Get help Rih.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

SO burning it all did what? And what did you want him to do? You took his woman beating behind back like it was nothing, so clearly…matter of fact nevermind. :tea: Did she not already talk that “Im done with him” bs before? And her bestie Shabba is not going no damn where. Who is going to keep paying her to do nothing other than Rhi Rhi? Oh ok. Chile bye. She calim she is not worried about CB but knows every time he takes a poop. *rolls eyes*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I was like she burnt the penguins!!!! :shock: He bought her those?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Man My first practice girl was a big girl..#DontJudgeMe I got all the way to the part where we got naked, and I couldn’t do it she kept french kissing me like I was a biscuit and I felt like I was about to lose… :rofl:
    ________________________________
    BAYBEE I died 3 times behind this and Man’s font. Ya’ll round here playing hide and go get it with Precious and Mongoloid :ghost:

BITCH IF YOU BURNT THAT CHANEL CHOKER :eek:

You thank Chris whipped your ass. :huh:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

The best way to get over a man is to get under a new one. :kona:

I don’t understand a woman with otbs skin tone rocking sky blue contacts, but I can’t blame it on Satan.

:crying1: <–baby blues.

If this is true :tea: there nothing wrong with getting rid of gifts from your ex, or getting rid of it…. :tea: I think its a step to healing…… I got rid of all my ex’s gift….. :tea:

But Chris cant burn them dayum herpes she gave him though.

Fugg you Robyn.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

BITCH IF YOU BURNT THAT CHANEL CHOKER :eek:
    You thank Chris whipped your ass.
    ——
    Trust and believe she still has it….you wont catch her with it on, but she still has it…. :tea:

@MIS TAKEN
    “My first practice girl was a big girl..#DontJudgeMe I got all the way to the part where we got naked, and I couldn’t do it she kept french kissing me like I was a biscuit and I felt like I was about to lose…
    ________________________________
    BAYBEE I died 3 times behind this and Man’s font. Ya’ll round here playing hide and go get it with Precious and Mongoloid ”

They called this hoe “Hellhound” when I was in High School!
    But we all knew we could steal some feels and she wouldn’t rat on us!

:thinking: She’s got on the shirt that goes with Bey’s dress, no? For that weird event, the one that kk had on a couch.

Milky says:

Im so sick of her pining over a ninja that dont want her. Good grief!

That new tat on her hand

:thinking: I was once a kid so I was leaving her alone with her body art and yeah, all the kids do it..but that’s one of them real old school painful tatts…where they use like an iron and needle? :blink:

Okay maybe not an iron but not a tatt gun. :nono: Get help Rih™ :yes:

@OTB
    Is that you in the gravie?

What did he give her?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Some Valtrex ‘scrips under a fake name.

Ron(ita) Mexico.

I think I want another tatt :thinking: something small behind my ear

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:lol: because we assume this is 100% true and some people is roasting her

@Man: Those SPED be ready. I bet they never be dry :ghost:

SouthernPrincess says:

she probably put some roots on him….she is an island gal

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:lol: because we assume this is 100% true and some people is roasting her

Exactly :lol:

@RAZZLE
    “hell hound?”

Trust me. It was fitting, she answered to it and everything.
    :facepalm:

:huh: Bruh. Thats Beyonce. :huh: You shading? Or nah. I know she look a lil different. But settle down.

Phrozen1der says:

“I was like she burnt the penguins!!!! :shock: He bought her those?” <—–:rofl: *wallslides*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:lol: because we assume this is 100% true and some people is roasting her
    —————
    :cosign:

:lol: I need receipts before I were to go in on Robyn.

Weird event? The Met Ball. :nun:

And yes. Givenchy.

:lol: because we assume this is 100% true and some people is roasting her

Oh please I wish yall would get a conscious nah!

@OTB
    “Bruh. Thats Beyonce. You shading? Or nah. I know she look a lil different. But settle down.”
    ____
    :huh:

Everyone keep talkin bout your skin and stuff. I thought that was u in the pic. I was goin say I see why you like Beyonce.

:facepalm:

Phrozen1der says:

@Mis-taken She real live tried to eat me..I was fearful, I left her in that crib horny and hungry gave the call to my bestfriend who was getting the bust down from her thinner sister, and high tailed it outta there..She called me and demanded I come back.. I said :no:

she probably put some roots on him….she is an island gal

:hahaha: Umm they not working tho?

MSHospitality says:

I was like she burnt the penguins!!!! He bought her those?

Dies for the second time :ghost:

:cosign:
    :lol: I need receipts before I were to go in on Robyn.

Wait a muthafukking minute. It that was Bey yall would be like illuminati! She so dumb! She cant read! Jay been cheating on her! :rules:

But when its Rih the poster child of fukked up-edness yall….PAUSE. :wtf:

Fukk e-life! :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Iron and needle.

Girl it was done with a chisle and HAMMA! When I seen them pics I had phantom pain on her BEHALF. Some kind of traditional New Zealand tat.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

:rofl: Phro, please stop!!!!! :rofl:

VDot says:

@OTB
    Is that you in the gravie?

__________________________________

Where my pic? :huh:

vdotitis @ G

:huh:
    :facepalm:

:huh: I cant ..decide. So :thinking: you hating cause these nice ladies complimented my skin afta they know I been working on it?

And why i cant like Beyonce cause she “like-able” We gotta look a like? Like you and Boris? :waiting:

Phrozen1der says:

@Brownskin :rofl: I got a Facebook message from her about two years ago that said..”I see your brother got married, let me sack you dack before you get married?” I was confused like what his pending nuptials got to do with my johnson tho? :rofl:

VDot says:

I was like she burnt the penguins!!!! He bought her those?

________________________

:dead: and :rofl: at your gravi. SO basic. :lol:

She called me and demanded I come back.. I said :no:

:crying1: :crying1:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

I’ll talk to yall tomorrow!!! :peace:

But when its Rih the poster child of fukked up-edness yall….PAUSE.

Fukk e-life
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WE not even gonna SAY what they would say if this was about my daggone Mimi.

:nun:

Phrozen1der says:

@Otb :rofl:

@Brownskin :cya:

chisle and HAMMA

Yes @Dubb!!!! knew it was something “crazy”. Pray for hurr! :no:

MSHospitality says:

@Brownskin I got a Facebook message from her about two years ago that said..”I see your brother got married, let me sack you dack before you get married?” I was confused like what his pending nuptials got to do with my johnson tho?

Dude LOG THE HELL OFF for the rest of the day!! PLEASE!! :hahaha:

I was confused like what his pending nuptials got to do with my johnson tho?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *snort*

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Phro, anytime I see your font I will scroll past it, you have my stomach hurting!!!! :hahaha:

Phrozen1der says:

@MsHospitality :rofl: I was like do I smell of bacon or pork rinds down yonder or nah?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@RAZZLE
    “hell hound?”

Trust me. It was fitting, she answered to it and everything.
    ———
    Poor baby didn’t get any validation at home. :(

Phrozen1der says:

MSHospitality says:

He clowning hard today!!!!

Why the cuffs from the remainder of Bey dress would be hot tho if she didnt have them zebra shoes on.

@OTB
    “keep talkin bout your skin and stuff. I thought that was u in the pic. I was goin say I see why you like Beyonce.

I cant ..decide. So you hating cause these nice ladies complimented my skin afta they know I been working on it?

:wtf:

I seen your pic 3 thousand years ago! I ain’t no Beyonce fan, she sorta look like Beyonce in that pic but if you said it was someone else I woulda believed you. I ain’t no Beyonce expert. I just ain’t know who was in the pic!

:facepalm:

AND WHAT THE HAIL YOU MEAN LIKE ME AND BORIS??? :waiting:

Gone Home PHRO! :crying1: :rofl:

MSHospitality says:

@MsHospitality I was like do I smell of bacon or pork rinds down yonder or nah?

_____

:crying: You have my stomach in knots!!! I think you can get a check today for all this foolishness!!! :hahaha: I can’t breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phrozen1der says:

Snausages! :ghost:

:rofl: I aint got nothing but love for you Bruh. Imma hug a lightskinned nigga later on in your honor! :rofl:

:newpost: