Black Twitter Drags Blue Ivy

Blue Ivy dreads

Black Twitter is a subculture of the social networking giant Twitter.com. Black Twitter exists to tear down public figures who are at the forefront of urban entertainment. On Black Twitter nothing is sacred; not children, not even the Pope. Black Twitter has decided that Beyonce’s daughter, Blue Ivy, was really born a boy, and that she was fathered by an up-and-coming Canadian hip hop artist named The Weeknd (pictured above).

So when photos surfaced online of Blue Ivy wearing baby dreads in her hair, Black Twitter zoomed into action. Check out some of the harsh tweets compiled by Bossip.com after the break.

Blue Ivy dreads

Blue Ivy dreads

Blue Ivy dreads

Blue Ivy dreads

• Ty

Blue Ivy is a cutie but that adult pic sitting in the bed :ghost:

:casket:

• PARIAH

:dead: people are so mean

• luVn_liFe…

Just reckless

• SOTHERNGRL

LAWD will they leave this po baby alone. Bey did her hair some sort of way and they still aint satisdamnfied.

• VDot

:shame: at the fact that I laughed at the side by side of Abel and Blue :no: at my self

• Who Dat

I am going STRAIGHT TO HELL. <<< Jurnee Smollet mama voice

For laughing at what folks said about Purple Wisteria.

I have more tears than I did earlier. AN THAT WAS ALOT.

:crying1:

• Who Dat

Whoever SORAS’d Blue into Antoine Dobson is a summabish.

• VDot

She’s still a cutie pie :coffee:

• gbellab

Black Twitter needs to get a life.. or a job or something. A child? really?

• Ty

Insiders say Rihanna and model Cara Delevingne are moving in with each other in New York.

Fifty-percent of our day is spent wishing we were Cara Delevingne. The other 50 per cent is spent frantically googling how to dress like her on the cheap. From being bum chums with Rita Ora et al, to walking in the best fashion shows in the land, which we definitely don’t try to replicate in the office (ahem), she’s got it all.
    And today. TODAY we have another reason to be well jel, because an insider has gone and told Now magazine that Cazza and new bessie Rihanna are planning to shack-up together in the big apple itself- NEW BLOODY YORK.
    The rumours seem to stem from RiRi’s flee to NYC after a recent attempted burglary and Cara Delevinegar’s move to kickstart a film career. Erm, is there any talent this girl doesn’t have?
    The new BFFs (soz Rita) met at last year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and aside from generally looking sickeningly amehzing at the event, C-Dezza found time to slap RiRi’s bum, which consequently made Ri say Te Amo and fall in love. She’s all about the spanking that RiRi.
    A source told Now that: “the two decided that since they have such similar lifestyles – up all night raving at nightclubs- they’d make perfect roommates.” Hey guys, we like to parDy too, can we join please?
    The insider added: “Rihanna’s promised Cara she’ll introduce her to all her friends and take her to her fave bars and restaurants.” Stalking from a distance is legal, right?
    We’re not quite sure if this will actually happen, but if it does, we would love nothing more than to be a fly on the wall. A bit like when we used to watch the Big Brother live stream 24 blaady 7.
    We pity the landlord already. What do you reckon? Will Cara and Rihanna actually become roomies? Leave your thoughts and housewarming gifts below please and thank you.
    Jacked from Sugar Scape

• Who Dat

Why is what these folks doing with their BABY anybody care? So what her hair be a lil messy. Lord.

• Baby Gravy

Cute kid :shrugs: Black twitter drags everyone and everything. Funny most of the time. Also telling at times. So many refrained from making ebt jokes to explain how important they are, and how in need of them they were. I’m in college so…I lost my job so…I only get 80 dollars so…My husbands unemployed, I have a felony so…So…Yeah. Very telling. Sometimes people laugh to mask pain. I’m sure Young Blue, has and will be talked about by better :tea: No shade, I indulge sometimes, but then again, I’m not a govt dependent :shrugs: Even Milk, the guy who started this, has the most pathetic music I’ve ever heard on YouTube :ashamed: I like the guy, which is why I gave it a try, but he should be using his ebt on other things. Music. Taint. It :tea:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I think she’s adorable. She looks like her mama when she was her age. Let me tell you what I know for sure… I live for my 16 year old baby boy, and I would die for him… If YOU want to die for him… Fuk with him while I’m within earshot!

I’m a mean ole lion like Dat.

#Leave folks children ALONE!

• MsB2u

Some ppl needs to grow up , what grown up talks about a innocent child, I don’t find none of the tweets funny

• MSVALLDAY

It’s not funny to clown the little girl after all she can’t control what her parents do or don’t do with her hair. However, it’s sad that almost every time I see this kid her hair is all jacked up. Beyonce got weave down her back and it be laid but her daughter’s hair is un-kept. Sorry but in my day we didn’t go nowhere looking all good and have our children lookin like crap. No shade at Blu but mad shade at her mami and papi! They got enough money to have that child’s hair done at all times. GTFOH no sympathy for this kind of parenting.

• Phrozen1der

Talking about kids tho… :nono:

• Anna

MsB2u says:

~~~~~~~~
    I don’t get it either. It’s like this baby is the most hated baby in the universe. So what, her hair is usually not combed, ppl should be use to it by now.

• Phrozen1der

Maybe she is tender headed, and hates getting her hair combed.. :shrug:

• Who Dat

Cara Delevingne
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Those eyes. Dagger eyes. She gives it to the camera tho :nun:

• KyCakes

:no:

• Bigbadwolf

Blue is still cute. Bey dont do her own hair, so i know she didnt do that.

Wait til she start talkin she gone tell em, What they say on bring it on “thats alright, thats okay your gonna pump my gas some day”

• msscott

I’m a mean ole lion like Dat.

#Leave folks children ALONE!

I agree 100% with you. One thing I do not play about and that’s my kids.

Don’t get whooped Carrington! :rofl:

#ikidikid #thesedamnteens! :lol:
    ===========
    On Topic: I think it just shows how ignorant and stupid folks are :shrug:
    Folks ain’t scared to show who they really are :no: smh

• MsB2u

Some stuff shouldn’t even be reposted

• Baby Gravy

“thats alright, thats okay your gonna pump my gas some day”

• VDot

Maybe she is tender headed, and hates getting her hair combed..

____________________________

• Who Dat

Black folks are the ONLY ones talking about Blue. NOBODY else talks about her hair. Her outfits. Her PARENTS.

Has anybody ever heard a yt say something about Jay and Bey? I havent. Just us.

:hi: BBW!

• Phrozen1der

@VDot “:yes: My niece acts like you are straight killing her when she gets her hair combed. Hollering/screaming. Lil face be so red. I give up every time :yes:” <—My mom never gave a shyt, she'd pin that head until she was done… :lol:

• msscott

Vdot, my 8 year old acts the same. I just brush it in a ponytail and let her be.

• AllNYC

Babies aren’t sacred, but DAYUM Black Twitter cut a little crumbsnatcher a break!

• Baby Gravy

Nobody ever implied she was born a male, nor that The Weekend was her father. Oh Sandra :lol: You. Are. So. Witty :-)

• OutsidetheBox

If YOU want to die for him… Fuk with him while I’m within earshot!

:tea:

• Bigbadwolf

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:hi: BBW!
    :waves: Hey long time no font

:tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Has anybody ever heard a yt say something about Jay and Bey? I havent. Just us.

*sucks teeth* Dubb I been saying this chit. You should see how CONFUSED the white folks be on Beyonce FB page when they be going in on the baby. :facepalm: ESPECIALLY the foreign ppl.

• Just Looking

even at my standards that is just wrong….I says some crazy shiat. FOR SHAME :smh:

• Bigbadwolf

Baby Gravy says:

:think: I was wondering where those were. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

“thats alright, thats okay your gonna pump my gas some day”

:hahaha: :heart:

*looks at :cell: *

Baby Gravy says:

“thats alright, thats okay your gonna pump my gas some day”
    :yes: Pump 3 PICKUP *rings bell

Phrozen1der says:

My daughter does this every time :tea: Hollers …. but guess what, she has way to much hair :coffee: she either gets it combed or that shyt will dread up and I will have to shave it off…… and that ain’t happening on my watch…. so she will just have to holler :tea:

• Just Looking

not sure if for me…lost phone while shopping….

new one will be here tommorrrow

• Milky

LEAVE MAGENTA VINE ALONE!!!!! :spank:

Cali :hug:

Just got me a bonus check yall. :grill: :nun:

:thinking: I fully expect to die next week. Things just going too good right now. :|

Wait ..I still aint murried. :cry: Nevermind.

• Phrozen1der

@Jenie :yes: My mom is the master of pinning your head, cry enough she’ll give you something to cry about… #ThugMom :lol:

Just got me a bonus check yall.
    :thinking: I fully expect to die next week.

:stop: watch yo mouth!!!!!!

• Ty

Bonus before the holidays ….Give me $20 :chase:

Phrozen1der says:

Phro my exact words to my daughter :tea: you know how many lil girls would love to get their hair combed ….. my lil neices can’t wait to get in my chair…..

• OutsidetheBox

and I will have to shave it off……

My mama did that to me. And made me take a picha afterwards. It was traumatic. But not worse than getting it done.

I’m still tenderheaded a bit but i know how to comb hair correctly now.

• Bigbadwolf

Just got me a bonus check yall.
    :buttshake: does that count as doing something strange for a lil change?

Hold up missy…MAC

Things is going well…Cause you are NICE person.

Favor is rewarded to good folks. REMEMBER THAT!

• VDot

Just got me a bonus check yall.

(in my Jill Scott voice) Come see me

watch yo mouth!!!!!!

:ashamed: I know. I got Faith but you know how sometimes.. :tape:

I got Faith. Full stop. :)

• Baby Gravy

43.not sure if for me…lost phone while shopping….
    Its
    For
    Me :tea: My man checks my phone. I don’t have the heart to tell her :tea: Fool me once FAYLA, shame on you, fool me twice :nono: grainy photos of middle aged boobies sporadically texted to my phone is appealing, but def not worth the black eye :tea:

and I will have to shave it off……
    I’m still tenderheaded a bit but i know how to comb hair correctly now.

My daughter hair thick and long sorry she is getting it combed :yes: ends clipped and so fourth ….. one of the downside with being a young lady :shrugs: the grooming ….

watch yo mouth!!!!!!
    :ashamed: I know. I got Faith but you know how sometimes.. :tape:
    I got Faith. Full stop.

That kinda talk make me nervous chile :bite: I know you were joking :-)

• OutsidetheBox

For the record, the baby hair IS combed and styled.. I think ppl be talking chit cause she aint got no knockers and scalp parts or something. :thinking:

Claim and it’s yours :pray:

Sings Hammer “whistle:

All my life I wanted to make it to the top
    Some said I wouldn’t, they told me no but I didn’t stop
    Working hard, making those movies everyday
    And on my knees, every night, you know I pray

I said, “We pray”, pray, ah yeah, we pray, pray
    We got to pray just to make it today
    I said, “We pray”, pray, ah yeah, we pray, pray
    We got to pray just to make it today, that’s word, we pray

:dance: :danban:

• KyCakes

Just got me a bonus check yall.
    ———————————————————————
    Normally, my chin rides go for $500 a pop, but I’ll give you a ‘special friend’ discount :lol:

• Phrozen1der

And I’m out.. :cya:

Only

KNEEE GROWS think arse backwards

• VDot

:cya: Phro

• lovezoe

Maybe that’s how she likes Blue to wear her hair like that. Bey got the money to hire a glam squad for Blue. She’s a baby. I see why MJ covered her babies.

• OutsidetheBox

does that count as doing something strange for a lil change?

That was my OTHA windfall this week. :hahaha: :nun:

• OutsidetheBox

Favor is rewarded to good folks.

:lol: I am a Black woman thru and thru! Been praying for Favor and then when I get it be like, ” :waiting: Whats going on here? :huh:

:rofl: Lord forgive me. And I thank ya. :yes:

• Baby Gravy

46.Just got me a bonus check yall.

Well congratulations :tea: Maybe now you can buy a real plunger. Altho I enjoyed my visit to your home, using my hand to chop up my dooky so that it will flush was down right dreadful :tea:

Phrozen1der says:

And I’m out.. :cya:
    :peace:

• lovezoe

Anyone watch Peeachers of LA, when Deitrick crossed them legs. :kona:

• Bigbadwolf

• KyCakes

:bye: Phro

• Just Looking

flush was down right dreadful :tea:

NO COMMENT

:rofl: :rofl:

Alright OTB! :yahoo:
    That made me happy! :woot:

• Just Looking

I see why MJ covered her babies.
    Micheal Jackson Her…. :dead:

• OutsidetheBox

The bucket for flushing was RAT next to the toilet. :shrug: Aint my fault you was all in the med cabinet looking for the hormone growth pills. :tea:

:shank:

• OutsidetheBox

:eek: Catch up with yall later…Scandal on tonight..yall hanging or nah??

:bye:

• KyCakes

:bye: Bizzle….

I just received my $24 dress :yahoo:
    SharB :nun: #fyispiegelshad80%offsale :eek:

• Baby Gravy

Aw yes. The trusty ol Flush bucket/Apparatus used to soak the greens. Lord knows I don’t miss those days in the projects :nono: I luv my hood, but :nono:

81.I just received my $24 dress

Bless your heart. Says so much about you :tea: Is it from Cherokee’s couture line? :tea:

Was it one of those Blue light specials? Yanno, size 24 for $24 :ashamed:

• Milky

BrenBren you are a fewl.. thats why i lubs you :love:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Before I read the carnage of these comments
    :crying1: holding back my laugh at that aged pic

Hello Kyruh :tea:

• KyCakes

Way-minit…Did anyone else see Jason Waterfalls, our newest poster, one of the tweets up yonder is his…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This nigguh

• KyCakes

@Baby Gravy :hug:

• Baby Gravy

Oh Shuga, you could never love me, more than I luv you :love: I just want you to hold me. Tight. :hugs: Real tight :ashamed:

• VDot

:lol: I think out Jason Waterfalls is Chan.

• Milky

Cake Cake yes I just noticed that. I thought ours was Chan though :thinking:

AND 78 was/is for you. You bean acting pretty constipated :tea:

• KyCakes

@VDot @Milky

Oh…ok :tea: :lol:

• Milky

I always lol becuz everytime you font me you blush! I’s feel special! :hug: relly tight hug for ya!

• KyCakes

Baby Gravy says:

——————————————————————-
    I’ll hold you tighter than a virgins honeypot

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Phrozen1der says:

Maybe she is tender headed, and hates getting her hair combed..

I doubt that. It’s obvious that Jay Z and Beyonce wanted a boy. No parts of Blue Ivy looks feminine from her name to her clothing. Anyone who didn’t know her would swear she was a boy. You don’t confuse your children like that. :nono: Blue is going to be a confused mess when she grows up. Just like Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Baby Gravy says:

Bigbadwolf says:

:think: I was wondering where those were. :lol:

I didn’t post all of the tweets. There are literally hundreds of tweets referencing Blue Ivy’s paternity and her biological sex. :coffee:

• Milky

:peace: I will get back with yall when I get home :koolaid3:

• KyCakes

Oh…I thought BG was lovin on me like that and it was aimed at Milky

What type of shyt is that? :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Night y’all :kona:

• Milky

Oh Sandramae you stop that! :hug:

• KyCakes

Well hello there, Sandra :hi:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

VDot says:

:lol: I think out Jason Waterfalls is Chan.

I thought Jason Waterfalls was Bren? :thinking:

• Milky

He has enough luvin for the both of us Ky Your turn now. Im leaving. Enjoy the leftovers!

• KyCakes

VDot says:
    :lol: I think out Jason Waterfalls is Chan.

I thought Jason Waterfalls was Bren? :thinking:
    ——————————————————————–
    I believe ‘Baby Gravy’ :lol: is Bren Bren, Aunt Tea

• http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/10/15/endia_beal_can_i_touch_it_explores_gender_race_and_gene :buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle!

:wail:

I am going back to my :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Night y’all :kona:
    ———–
    :gossip: Is that the lil cutie that you be making stay in the house on Friday’s after school?! :rofl:

:hug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

———————
    No that was Taken8 one of the girls. This is the baby boy. It’s his birthday this month so I shall honor him with pics :heart:
    Now I said GOOD NIGHT :blink: :lol:

• Just Looking

Sometimes you be on point Sandra – but honestly I was like that’s a little girl. :huh: If someone other than her mother was holding her, folks would say….Now he got a baby boy by somebody else….. This is just my thoughts from my crazy mind….

:scared: :kona:

• Just Looking

:whistle: Don’t go chasing Waterfalls, stick to river and lakes you use to…..

Jason Waterfall never heard of such…..

Bye Milky :bye: :ashamed:

I thought Brenden was that Jethro guy. With that long ass name :think:

• Baby Gravy

I have enough luvin for you too Kyruhh. Specially sense were both scissorers :fistbump: But Milky :love: I just wanna cuddle. I could sleep for days in those :ashamed:

• Baby Gravy

JustLookin. You made such a beautiful bride :love: IDK what camera filter they were using :tea: But bravo. You never looked better. Ever. I mean, never :tea: And prolly never will :biggrin:

• Smonae

What ignant mofo talking bout Blue :nono:

• Shandra

people can be so mean…it’s just hair!

• Smonae

Baby Gravy?? Are u new or is this a name change :think:
    DTTS are u on Twitta??

• Shandra

Carrington says:

I’m a mean ole lion like Dat.
    #Leave folks children ALONE!
    ______________________________________________________________________
    ^^^ this right here, 100% agree…my baby just got through asking me for a pruit row up (fruit roll up). all i could do is smile & think about how i would kill for mine!

• aqtpie

I think Blue is adorable and is a great mixture of both parents!!!
    @Carrington :cosign:

• Ni ni

Po Blu just got here and cant catch a break smh. She never looks happy, just here in a midst of mess.

At this fall festival and ugh :shank:

Baby Gravy – Wall SLIDES :dead: :rofl:

ROLLS around laughing with dress and all the filters :nananana:

• Milky

Aww baby gravy you can lay, rest, play, on them anytime! :love:

• Just Looking

I’m not sure why people are so concerned about people talking about how other kids look. Either you love it or hate it. Everybody child ain’t meant to be in a pageant or at least most folks can’t pay the entrance fee. Anywhoo. I lived and almost died having my son. If someone says he got big ears and long chin and he does. He’s mine and until you wash his stank sometimes hard that steel and volcanic dried lava draws and pay for his braces, and habit of Arizona ice tea and 7-eleven pizza and passion for printing porn on the family printer say what you what. I :love: him and that will never change or least until he finishes college and can’t no longer claim him on my taxes. :tea:

• Milky

:cosign: justlooking

:nun: Someone publicly agreed with me. :party:

Yes, I live to be a clown…. :clown:

• Milky

:buttshake:

• miss_meka

I think it’s very ignorant for black twitter and a blogger to drag an innocent baby

• Bella770

I just want to see a picture of Blue smiling!!! She look so serious.

• Milky

Blue be mean muggin!

:nun:

Bella my daughter mugged all the time.. She smiled when she wanted too :lol:

Jennnnnay :kiss:
    Milky :lick:

• Baby Gravy

I think Blue, Luis n nem just be confused by all the commotion and cameras and flashes. They be like :blink:

I played fantasy 5 tonight. I pray that I won. I’ll take all you lovely ladies out for an SR retreat :hide:

Puamkyn, Bren :happy:

Awww nah Bren :yahoo: it better not be Ruby Tuesdays :nono:

• PumpkinsMama

Whoo chile me you and Jenn ANYWHERE sounds like a damn recipe for fukcery, ratchetry, and debauchery! :rofl: Yassssssss Lawd :nun:

Chile they are talking bout the illuminati on E :eek:

• Baby Gravy

:blink: A swingers retreat :ashamed: That’s where I first met Jill and Wada :ashamed:

Hell yeah :rofl:

Bren I didn’t knowed you was a poet :eek:

Bren you are dead wrong for that gravie :hahaha:

Jen yes he is :hurl:

They is really talking about the Illuminati :shock:

• Baby Gravy

:ashamed: Hey. They pay good money for that. 25bux per 2oz donation :ashamed: Its easier than, plus much more fun than donating blood :hide:

• PumpkinsMama

Sheeeeeeet Bren you right tho! Wish I had sold some damn eggs b4 I got too old :tea:

• Baby Gravy

What they sayin? When we say it its just us being us, but when they accuse us of being in cults :eek: May be time to wip sum ass :box:

:hahaha: and its good for the blood circulation to the heart :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

Sheeeeeeet Bren you right tho! Wish I had sold some damn eggs b4 I got too old

If I ever decide to have another child, I’m getting a seregant to have my child like Bey :tea: Pumkyn you want to volunteer ?

• Baby Gravy

:lol: I member seeing those advertisement in the school paper. Up to 10 15 20 g’s for some eggs, but 25 dollars and a sizler coupon for sperm :nono: I think they let you keep the stimulation mag if you ask, but half the time it be sticky :eek: Chile…

:eek:

I’d gladly be your surrogate :love: My womb is strong :yes:

:dead: Lol

Did ya’ll know SWV has a new reality show coming out :blink:

• Baby Gravy

Yeah, but. Idk. Remember when Leelee was talking about being homeless and shacking up with lesbians for a warm meal and shelter. Reality show would have been great then. When coko was on a qwest to find the perfect light skinned man to procreate with :tea: But now? Are they gone manufacture some drama :think:

BREN!!!! :hurl: :rofl:

Mam? :eek: The heyull LJ dont hit u in da head with? :huh:

Although it’s funny you said that cuz I DO have baby fever lately :bite:
    Then I open’s my purse and I be like, “o yeah” :tea:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Bren damn if I know :shrug: Thats like Chilli talkin bout her and Ersher not bein the subject of confessions. BYTCH WHO CARES?! That was 50-11 years ago :rolleyes:

Did boff 9yeah boff) ya’ll see Coven :waiting:

I saw it :bounce:

Jen pls confirm b4 I starts talkin :waiting:

I missed Coven :crying:

• Baby Gravy

She hasn’t seen it yet. Told me earlier. We gone have to postpone. Its cool. Well have lots to discuss :bounce: :biggrin:

Man dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn :angry: :rofl:

How did that even happen? :blink:

You guys can discuss, I don’t mind :cry:

Pumpkyn I was >>>> :typing: next thing I know , I woke up :yawn: looking crazy :blink:

Really? :eek:

What’s on ya mind Daddy? :popcorn:

Being back at work has me extra sleepy, I’m yawning now :eek:

• Baby Gravy

Nope. We sisters. We aint gone do you like dat :fistbump: It was interestin tho pump,,,That sceen with the guy and the…woman…I was like OH HAIL NAWL :nono: A mess…Its getting good tho. Animal head…I dunno iffin Im gone like that story line…Well see…

:hug:

Jenny we is dysfunctional fam up in chere… we’ll wait :(

@ Bren I was gagging! I ain’t neva been DAT horney or lonely :eek:

Maybe one time back in 08′ :ashamed: That’s how I got Pumpkin :wail:

• Baby Gravy

Before i bring it in…You still lettin out them broccli poots :think: :hugs:

Yeah good question heffa :waiting:

Bren I don’t think them was farts, I think it was queefs :nun:

:shame: yes, actually it was cabbage :oops:

:rofl: queefs

Jen can wine “go bad”? :eek:

Nope :nun: is it open :thinking: that can fugg wit it, but eh I still drink it :shrug:

:ghost: I loves youuuuuuuuuuuu :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Jenny we is dysfunctional fam up in chere… we’ll wait :(
    @ Bren I was gagging! I ain’t neva been DAT horney or lonely :eek:
    Maybe one time back in 08? :ashamed: That’s how I got Pumpkin :wail:

:rofl: NassssssssssssssssssssT :bounce: I like it :hide:

:rofl: :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Bren cept he tweren’t a bull, he was a jackass :tea:

• Baby Gravy

OMG…First time I heard a qweef,,,I was so scared :hide: I thought it was freddy kruger under the couch fixin to shank me for havin premarital relations :ashamed:

You are a nut :rofl:

Qweef qweef qweef qweef qweef
    Qweef
    Two times
    Qweef qweef :headphones: :hide:

Read more: Luther Vandross – Creepin’ Lyrics | MetroLyrics

• PumpkinsMama

:rofl: Burrrrrrrrl my 1st humps called himself confiding in me years lata talking bout “I thought you farted” :blink: Mutha Suckaaaaaaa :chase:

@ Bren, Nerp dat was TLC

:whistle:

So I queef, yeah
    Just keep it on the down low
    Said nobody is supposed to know

So I queef, yeah
    ‘Cause he doesn’t know what I do
    And no attention goes to show
    Oh, so I queef

:danban1:

:rofl: We are so stupid. I wonder what the lurkers say bout us :hide: :rofl:

Chile I fell asleep that fast :eek: what the hell

“I thought you farted”

:dead:

You know damn well you did :ashamed: Was it doggy style? It happens :rofl: The anus muscle begins to contract in that position. Aint nathen you can do about it :rofl: I had a “squirter” Once :lol: Ol incontinent ass :nono: Our bodies fail us sometimes :hide:

Didnt Lutha sing a song bout Qweefin :think:
    I can see you walking down the street
    You dont have to walk
    You qweef
    Into my sho nuff dreams
    Yeah, dreams, yeah
    You qweef
    Qweef qweef
    Qweef qweef qweef qweef qweef
    Qweef
    Two times
    Qweef qweef :headphones: :hide:
    Read more: Luther Vandross – Creepin’ Lyrics | MetroLyrics
    ________________________

That is my song chile :whistle:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile I fell asleep that fast :eek: what the hell

Ol narcoleptic ass :rofl:

A wet one :hide:

Yes we is :rofl:

Bren it’s prolly best iffin we neva knowed :tea:

Jenny take yo black azz to bed :facepalm:

Or :snort: :winky:

<<< I bet I was looking like this for real ,,,, when I fell asleep :hahaha:

• Baby Gravy

:rofl: Jenny the type to be sittin in church and her head snap back….BOOM…Try to play it off like you caught the spirit :rofl:

A wet one

:lol: WooooooSah

:rofl: Chile :hahaha:

:whistle:

What’s queef?
    Queef is when you make a lil air in the sheets
    Queef is the noise when the cooter gettin beat
    Queef is when I hear you
    Guaranteed to be embarassed too :ashamed:

:listen:

BROOOOOOOOOOKLYN Spread Queefs is the BK way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m bout to hit the hay guys :yawn: BYE :bye:

GN Ashy :kiss:

Bye Narcolepsy :bye:
    GN Pumps you go to sleep to :bye: Still early for me. Imma go pluck the moldy parts off this bread and make me a sandwich. Don’t ack like yall ain’t neva did it :rolleyes: It goes bad so fast :hide:

Queef is the noise when the cooter gettin beat

:hahaha: I’m still laffin. A mess. Bye Ashy :bye:

• PumpkinsMama

Nah Bren don’t pick it off, the bacteria might clear up summa dem sores in stuff (at home Penicilin (sp)) :yes: :hahaha:

Burl stop you know imma be up at least another hr :eek:

But you right imma start the wind done process

GN Boo :kiss:

• GAGIRL87

She looks like a little girl to me :shrugs: her hair is just in braids with no hair bows. People can be so mean if this was my bby I would be fighting mad. It’s all fun an games until its you and your loved ones :coffee: CHILDREN ARE INNOCENT an off limits in my book..

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Baby Gravy says:

:rofl: :hahaha:

• Torae

Black twitter hates themselves, course nappy hair, big lips, big noses, anything that looks like them. They hate. Where are the baby pics of the people commenting on this child’s looks. I’m pretty sure they don’t look half as decent as Blu Ivy…..I’m not a fan of Beyonce can’t stand her music, but what’s the point of going in on a kid because her hair is in braids or if she’s rocking a natural fro the way GOD made her hair grow. No one says anything when little white girls run around with their natural hair blowing in the wind. I personally prefer a little girl to rock a fro, braids or puffs instead of all those ridiculous beads and balls pulling on 4 inches of hair…..

• Yardgirl

Torae says:

****************************************

I totally agree Torae!!! Especially the part about the fiftyelevenmillion beads on 4 inches of hair! :hide:

I think Blue is adorable just the way she is!! :thumbsup:

• cocoa49

Ignorance at it’s highest……