Celebrity Seed: Kim Kardashian

North West swaddled

Kim Kardashian posted a new photo of baby North West, a.k.a. Nori, on her Instagram.com account today. Kim probably posted the photo to distract critics from the fact that she left her newborn to attend Paris Fashion week events. But anyone familiar with the behavior of narcissists knows how easy it is for them to abandon their children to pursue their own interests halfway around the world.

North West baby photo

The picture is of North West tightly swaddled in a blanket just after she was born on June 15. It would be nice to see what the 4 month old infant looks like now.

Last week, Kim posted photos of her infant’s expensive gifts from celebrity friends, including a t-shirt from Givenchy and clothing and shoes from Lanvin.

• The Master Beta :D

:cheekpinch:

Swaddling is prolly my most favorite thing. OMGawd. :love:

• OutsidetheBox

clothing and shoes from Lanvin.

:crying1:
    :crying1:
    :killsselfsavingforonlyateeshirt:

• The Master Beta :D

Who is Buba

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

the snakeskin shoes are just too cute. :love:

wish i could see the bambi shirt closer. looks really interesting :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

The bambi shirt is custom in her size. You could prolly find Rihanna in one.. :tea:

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

buba is a yiddish term.

whoever wrote that must be jewish. it means cute.

(my boss uses yiddish in the office)

• cougar lover

:think: that is kind of weird to be away from the baby so soon. I figured a first time new mom and her baby would be inseparable. Especially Kim, she don’t got no real job.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Shuga Honey says:

wish i could see the bambi shirt closer. looks really interesting

The sell Bambi t-shirts for babies at Walmart.

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

buba is like when we call someone boo

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Why doesn’t she post a picture of what the kid looks like now? :shrug:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

My girlfriend has been having “baby fever” for the past few months. I :pray: she doesn’t see these pics :pray:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Pretty little baby!!!

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

Awwww…look @ them cheeks :kiss: But why is that baby swaddled so TIGHT tho?

@Bren…I left an answer for you downstairs.

:offtopic: had a dream about Prez Obama :heart: last nite. He was walking down the street..no secret service..nada. Just walking towards me…alone.

I woke up before I could leap on him tho. :wail:

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

The sell Bambi t-shirts for babies at Walmart.

:rofl: oh sandra.

but we dont have Walmart up here :wink:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:cry:

Kim and I woulda made some beautiful babies.

• #TeamStoneyJackson

The comments under that baby’s photo are interesting to say the least :tea: I guess I shouldn’t judge all White folks based on a few knuckleheads, but, they do it to us all the time. So, :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

:thinking: You must already know why.

Tell us. :shrug: Kanye said his baby aint no pawn!

• Ty

Shuga Honey says:

buba is a yiddish term.

whoever wrote that must be jewish. it means cute.
    Oh :ashamed: cause all the Buba’s I know drink Night Train and Mad Dog 20/20 :coffee:

:hahaha: Hey Tink! :wave:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@TINK TINK
    “My girlfriend has been having “baby fever” for the past few months. I she doesn’t see these pics ”

Mite be time to end it dawg!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Cutie patooty…

That style and size of that gray, burgundy and black Celine sweater looks like it’ll come in handy at the inevitable point when Mrs. West heads out to bingo on Thursday nights.

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Hey there OTB :hi:

• The Master Beta :D

I see

• OutsidetheBox

They be like Kim you had a baby with a nigg!r. I be laughing my ass awf. :ashamed: Its really terrible how much ppl care about other ppls spouses/donors.

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Today is National Vodka Day :yahoo: :turnup:

• The Master Beta :D

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TINK TINK
    Mite be time to end it dawg!
    _________________________________________

Shuga Honey says:
    buba is a yiddish term.

whoever wrote that must be jewish. it means cute.

(my boss uses yiddish in the office)
    _____________________________
    I use Yiddish terms all the time…”bubbie” and “kvelling” are two of my favs!

• Ty

Shuga Honey says:

The sell Bambi t-shirts for babies at Walmart.

:rofl: oh sandra.

but we dont have Walmart up here
    Where are u with no Wally World :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Mite be time to end it dawg!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TINK TINK

Mite be time to end it dawg!
    I got up and moved to FL on Sunday :tea:

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

:lol: but why you know multiple Bubbahs tho? :huh:

anybody remember that weird trippy kids show called Boobah? that was some real :sniff: stuff right there.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

North is gonna be a heartbreaker. Them Kardashian women just be fine. Then she goin stay fresh to death.

That reminds me of Madonna’s daughter. What happened to her? :think:

• MissHarlem

I never grew out of being swaddled :rofl:

• EB

The picture makes me crave a burrito

I got up and moved to FL on Sunday

Tink. :dead: Dont chu go into the darkness. :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

Kim up top , Kanye below the eyes. :love: 4 months? For some weird reason, her sisters two kids aged crazy fast, but it seems like forever ago she that baby. Only four months? :shrug:

• VDot

How long do you swaddle babies? Because that looks like a straight jacket :huh: :lol: adorable baby :)

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

Ty says:

Where are u with no Wally World

NYC. we aint got no space for no big ass Wally WORLD.

• OutsidetheBox

She even got her own lab coat. :heart: :crying1: Nori’s life gonna be a crystal staircase, crib, and dinner table. :crying1:

• The Master Beta :D

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

That reminds me of Madonna’s daughter. What happened to her?
    _______________________________________

She separated that uni

• VDot

Mite be time to end it dawg!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyRnPtLVyw Jerrica

Awww… I’m having baby fever but I think it’s just because my sis is pregnant. She’s having another boy. I wish it was a girl but he’ll be just as spoiled as his brother.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@TINK TINK
    :bump:
    My nigga!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

_________________________________
    :shock: WHAT!! You mean she isn’t an empire????

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Tink your girl ain’t move with you?

• Ty

:dead:

• OutsidetheBox

You usually stop around four/five months. They need to be able to move around unconstricted after that. :lol:

I swaddled my preemie for a longggg time. :heart:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:smack:
    How u do the fist pound emoticon???

• OutsidetheBox

I never grew out of being swaddled

:hahaha: And you def love yo mama. :yes: :nun:

• MissHarlem

TY/SHUGA we do have a Wally World. Its in green acres mall in long island. Most people without a car dont go there so to most its as if we dont have one. Speaking of I need to go there tomorrow

*fistbump* Bruh.

• OutsidetheBox

My FB friends in NYC go to wallyworld. :thinking: :shrug: Might be hidden. :lol:

• cougar lover

you would think that huh??

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@TINK TINK

Mite be time to end it dawg!
    I got up and moved to FL on Sunday
    :fistbump:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Speaking of possible spoiled babies. TakenSon has begun to do this thing where he slings his head back in frustration and slaps his legs when upset. He did that to me and I popped his thigh. His bottom lips dropped and he stared at me like :crying1: It broke my heart. But I got break em now :whip:

• MissHarlem

OTB :rofl: sure do :nun:

• OutsidetheBox

in green acres mall in long island.

Listen my mind is blown. :boom:

Wally in a mall. Chits is big as neighborhoods here. :no:

• #TeamStoneyJackson

I see it Whang. Thanx. I learned something new. I hate that. A non writing producer will come in at the last minute and make cast changes to feel like they’re doing something :tea: Lord. Producers and stage managers make my rump itch. Sometimes it works out tho. Willow Rosenberg comes to mind. Kelly Bundy. Hell, who else could have played Effie but Jen Holliday…Well Jen Lewis of course. She built that role, but didn’t have those big pipes. So yea, even shell admit J Holliday was perfect. Sometimes its a good thing.

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

MissHarlem says:

________________________

that aint no nyc, thats long island and its faaaaarrrrrr away (by nyc standards). the closest one to harlem is in jersey.

• Ty

@ Harlem is it “in” the mall :waiting:

Chile Greenbriar put a Burlington inside the damn mall here :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Sandra asked the question. I was guessing thats the/ah reason.

Do we need to take this :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyRnPtLVyw Jerrica

Taken: Yes break him now! My nephew got mad at me this morning because I told him to go wash his face and brush his teeth! Took everything in me not to slap him into the wall.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

• MissHarlem

MIS he gonna break out of it. My mom said I stopped when I miscalculated the floor and knocked some sense out :lol: That story cracks me up when she tells it and she talking bout ME

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Coug who What are you doing this weekend? You seem like you live an eventful life.
    Am I allowed to speak to him OTB :gossip: I know we signed a e-friend contract.

• Ty

in green acres mall in long island.

Listen my mind is blown. :boom:

Wally in a mall. Chits is big as neighborhoods here
    Get outa my head :chase:

Wally World looks like the club at night :crying:

• cougar lover

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I got up and moved to FL on Sunday :tea:
    ————————-

say bruh, miany in florida and she just kicked a dude to the curb. maybe you can gwon ahhn down thurr and console her? i mean you need options, just in case your ol lady keeps up with that baby stuff n you not with it.

possible spoiled babies

*hollers* You know that boy rotten!!! :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

BEAT THEY AZZ!

I MEAN BEAT IT TOO! :yes:

**could never beat my God daughter’s azz tho! :love: **

Kelly Bundy.

Hey..interesting after dark Halloween for me. Thank you. :thinking:

• cougar lover

Sandra asked the question. I was guessing thats the/ah reason.

Do we need to take this :huh:
    —————————-

nah we good. you know it’s ASF. i just be needing my fix of you before the long weekend.

• MissHarlem

TY/OTB no its not in a mall per se the acreage if you will is called a mall. The setup is like down south. One light the movie theatre best buy, next light macys etc, next light walmart etc.

SHUGA if you in Harlem NJ is the closest if you in the bx co op area green acres is the way to go. Long Island is still apart of NYC :lol:

• #TeamStoneyJackson

64.I have baby fever also. But I have an older cousin telling me I need to get on the ball because of my age.

I think we should have babies when the time is right. You’re only too old if mother nature says so :yes:

• cougar lover

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Am I allowed to speak to him OTB :gossip: I know we signed a e-friend contract.
    ——————————-

you noticed huh? :hahaha:

i’m not doing nothing. i just paid rent, and my wallet is famished without a meal in sight.

• #TeamStoneyJackson

Shiiid even if Mother nature says no, Father test tube may say different :yes:

Chile Greenbriar put a Burlington inside the damn mall here

Ty!! When I worked at South Dekalb Mall in the “RICHS” in like 99 they had one in there! I always thought it was odd!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyRnPtLVyw Jerrica

I just don’t like the parents that try to discipline their kids in public when they embarrass that ass. I be looking like you know good and well you don’t do sh!t at home, that’s why they acting like that.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

You’re so sweet :hug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

He already did it once Harlem :rofl:
    He was trying to cut up with my husband and he slipped out of his hands onto the floor and hit that big ole dome.
    We were like :cry: until he moved
    Then when he started crying we was like
    :ha: NI99A YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F OUT
    He crawled towards me with a lone Glory tear on his cheek. I should have swaddled him after to show love :hahaha:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@BROWN SKIN
    “I have baby fever also. But I have an older cousin telling me I need to get on the ball because of my age.”

You ain’t got no kids?

I won’t ask your age, but I will ask what is your favorite group out of these:

B2K
    Jodeci
    New Edition
    Jackson 5
    Temptations
    :eek:

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

MissHarlem says:

___________________________

*Record scratch*

Long Island is not a part of NYC. Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, The Bronx and Staten Island are the 5 boros of nyc.

girrrrrlllllll imma have to give you the side eye on that. :huh:

• The Master Beta :D

Temptations :rofl:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

You ain’t got no kids?

I won’t ask your age, but I will ask what is your favorite group out of these:
    _________________________________

I have a daughter,but I would like another one and she’s asking for a little sister.

My fav group out of those is New Edition.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@BROWNSKIN
    “You ain’t got no kids?

I won’t ask your age, but I will ask what is your favorite group out of these:
    _________________________________

My fav group out of those is New Edition
    _____________________________

You got time.

• Ty

:crying: :rofl: :hahaha:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Well thank you Man , I don’t mind telling my age either. 35

:newpost: on Lauren Hill

• MissHarlem

SHUGA sorry didnt know we was being technical :no: Side eye elsewhere ma’am :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

*hollers* You know that boy rotten!!!
    __________________________
    Who my little love muffin *clutches housegoat*
    Why he is a paragon of humility and perfect peace. You know Christlike :rofl:

No, but for real his temperament is starting to come in. He is a Scorpio like his daddy. He is real inquisitive (read: nosey) and watches everything with them eyes :eek:
    He gets VERY frustrated when he can’t get or do stuff and starts flinging that watermelon back and kicking those legs. One time he kicked TakenTot in her big dome and she was like :thankyou: All dizzy like that emote.
    Lord my kids got some big heads :facepalm:

@Bren :nod: I get a kick out of learning actors who were ORIGINALLY considered/cast for roles…as opposed to who ended up actually playing the roles:
    Robert De Niro as the lead in Big…instead of Tom Hanks
    Nick Nolte as Hans Solo…
    Tom Selleck as Indiana Jones
    OJ Simpson as the Terminator
    Will Smith as Neo in the Matrix
    Jack Nicholson as Micheal Corleone
    Brigette Fonda as Ally McBeal
    Jayne Mansfield as Ginger Grant

Some of these folks turned the roles down..some were only “considered” for the role. I get a kick outta info like that. :grin:

OAN…-
    They’re saying that the biker who took off his helmet and bashed in the window…has been identified…and will soon be arrested.

• #TeamStoneyJackson

I luv it too Whang. Its hard to picture the original choices sometimes, other times it makes you wonder what they would have brought to the roll.

• nybrn2

Cute baby!!!

• DoNotDeleteMe

She is incredibly adorable!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

My fav group out of those is New Edition
    _____________________________

You got time. :coffee:

___________________________

:dead: :dead: and mo’ :dead:

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

If Boomquesha can leave her bay bay kids with Madea, then Kim can leave her bambino with a nanny.