Celebrity Style: Carmelo Anthony

Carmelo Anthony

NBA NY Knicks star Carmelo Anthony was spotted outside the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC where the ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ is taped. ‘Melo rocked a pair of Air Jordan Retro 1 Trek Boots which he paired with grey Air Jordan flight jacket and training pants. The rugged, durable, fashion forward boot features synthetic, suede and mesh upper on a sturdy rubber outsole. The boot retails for $114.99.
Photo: HRC/WENN.com

Men’s Air Jordan Retro 1 Trek Boots

Air Jordan Retro 1 Trek Boots

Air Jordan Retro 1 Trek Boots

72 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Carmelo Anthony”

gbellab says:

sloooooowww newwwwwwssss daaaayyyyyyy

He can keep them shyts :tea: 114 dollars tuh!

cougar lover says:

i bet my homeboy probably got them joints. bruh got like 6-7k in sneakers. them sneaks, if they exclusive, selling for $114 probably netting $4-500 on ebay or whatever site they sell them on.

He looks like a big lil baby, with the toddlers kicks on :lol:

Alright now. :yes: I appreciate a good Nike. Got myself the pank Brons. :giggle: :grill: #allegiance.

goat76 says:

All Day I Drank And Smoke

Adidas

All Day I Dream About Sex

The Master Beta :D says:

His hips look smaller :huh:

114 dollars tuh!

:lol: That’s really ..not a lot in sneaker world.

:facepalm: Pist off at myself for saying that knowing some Indonesian bebe make all them shoes for 4 dollas a week.

WUT IZ A UNPAID INTERN?!! :rofl:(SLAVERY REMIX) says:

goat76 says:

All Day I Drank And Smoke

Adidas

All Day I Dream About Sex
    ———————-
    Oh reaaallly…. :tea:

Razzle, you “can’t help at this time. A lot is going on with the move and all”.
    The.End.
    :grill:

All day I dream about stacks. :lol:

goat76 says:

All Day I Drank And Smoke

Adidas

All Day I Dream About Sex
    ——–

I remember this ish.

soooo a cousin of mine just axed me for financial help..

Nawl. The Govt is closed. So are you. :nono:

The Master Beta :D says:

His hips look smaller :huh:

:thinking: Booty shrunk too

114 dollars for some shyts aI see peeling in the pics :nono: Keep them shyts!!!1

:warning: MANUFACTURED CRISIS

:gossip: He is hiding his left hand! He probably in not wearing his wedding ring. Probably just got back from hanging out with his GF#3 :shrug: #couldbe

She asked me for an amount that I don’t even have after my got damn bills are paid. I told her I’d see what I can do. I WISH I had that much money though.. I wouldn’t be living in base housing I know that.

Salliemae's Boosh says:

The girl in the teal dress looks like Venus.

Salliemae's Boosh says:

:hi: all!

cougar lover says:

so yall out here looking at dudes butts? why?

Maino, putcho front plates on the car. Getting pulled over for dumb, unnecessary ish :huh:

What kind of sneakers y’all like?

I only buy with coupons, in groups or on deep sale otherwise its just ridic the amount tennis shoes coast. :no:

I told her I’d see what I can do.
    :nono:
    NOPE! Call her asap and tell her the truth :eek: That ain’t nothing shakin’ :no:
    Don’t have her holding on to hope :rofl:
    =================
    Cougar, I like to grab on them, and smack em :shrug:

cost coast :eyeroll:

@Couga I think they notice Melo’s shape *giggles* cause its so “internet” famous. I don’t notice a dude’s butt unless they don’t have one. :shrug: :lol:

How much do they coast? :eek:

:hahaha: #ikidikid

ION even buy them anymore, due to the prices :shrug: This summer somebody got me a pair, and Imma be rocking them joints till A long time :lol:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

What kind of sneakers y’all like?
    ___________________________

I only have one pair of sneakers and they’re air max’s,lol.

Bootcampgirl says:

Cougar, I like to grab on them, and smack em
    :blink: :buttshake:

Anna says:

18 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MANUFACTURED CRISIS

He is hiding his left hand! He probably in not wearing his wedding ring. Probably just got back from hanging out with his GF#3 #couldbe

~~~~~~
    Look @ all the pics, he's not wearing it.

:hi: @Salliemae’s Boosh

Bootcampgirl says:

I don’t notice a dude’s butt unless they don’t have one
    :cosign:

What kind of sneakers y’all like?
    NIKE, ADDIDAS, PUMAS

Why dude in the brown suit behind Melo got a…

“DIS NUKKA RIGHT HERE” look?

On behalf of Carmelo Anthony sir…fugg you okay?

Only men though Boot :shrug:
    *smacks yours just because* :love:
    ==============
    Anna, where you think he’s coming from? :popcorn: He’s dresses rather casual, and comfortable. #easyaccess :eek:

:hi: @Salliemae’s Boosh
    :eek:

I have TONS of Chucks and a few wedge sneakers. I work out in Fila or Nike tho. And barefeet. Those free. :lol: But costly in the long run.

That other chit is for the kids. In theory it sounds nice to not be concerned with what other kids say about your kids but thats just not reality where my kids go to school.

cougar lover says:

oh ok. i thought that was just white women that was into mens rears.

@otb

i fuggs with them starter pro’s with that got that reebok atv bottom. i also fuggs with them new starbury’s that look like them jordan 3′s

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Bren? If so :waves:

On behalf of Carmelo Anthony sir…fugg you okay?

:hahaha: Fr fr..

Game is with CM Records now *inserts I care emo*

Bootcampgirl says:

We already had that convo, keep up :tea: :rofl:

I asked her if she tried a check advance place.. My simple ass almost asked did she go to the Airman and Family readiness center for a short loan.. :smack:

I forgot she snooted her nose up at joining the air force when I did..

:eek: What?

:bite: I was just being nice.

Bootcampgirl says:

@OTB, 42 wasn’t for you, that was for :buttshake:

*plucks somebodies nose* :love: *snickers*

What EYE do now? Keep up with what? How? When? :wail: #lost

i fuggs with them starter pro’s with that got that reebok atv bottom. i also fuggs with them new starbury’s that look like them jordan 3?s

:chase:

Bootcampgirl says:

Somebody mentioned that a jillion posts ago, really maybe a few, about Game…Don’t mind me just stressing about having to miss my car payment this month :wail:

Umm if it its not lights or gas or food, why cant she pay “late” like the rest of the country?

:hug: Boot! It’ll be ok, hopefully SOON :eek:

Bootcampgirl says:

That’s how I feel, I need lights and a place to use them in…

Don’t mind me just stressing about having to miss my car payment this month

:eek: I did GNAT know you and Razzie was kin. :eek:

J/K :hug: Awwwww im sorry. Couldnt you rob Peter to pay Paul? :bite: Or call them and tell them you need a few days grace with no late record on your account..and say please?

She probably wants the money for something else :shrug:
    And trying to use the gov’t shutdown to get a good story going.

cougar lover says:

im just saying, we in a recession. i don’t have an extra $100.19 to buy jordan duck boots :rofl:

Diva says:

*kicks in door* :buttshake:

The Master Beta :D says:

Hey Boot have you asked about having that payment deferred.

The Master Beta :D says:

:lol: Divas gravi

I am not being funny. I am a music HEAD (sure yall can tell that by now). All genres of music. Dub even listens to country and techno. But I LOVE me some hip-hop and rap.

But can ANYBODY name at least TWO Game songs? Where are folks listening to his music at? He got mixtapes I dont know about? Folks buying his album? I promise his career has confused me…well since he came the hail out?

Apparition says:

I fuks with Nike’s Free line of shoes heavy. Feel like socks with soles on em. Just got the sherbet flyknits a couple weeks ago.

Diva says:

@Beta :rofl:

cougar lover says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Cougar, I like to grab on them, and smack em :shrug:
    —————————-

*stops the record*

you mean you do this while you are in this position "P9" (horizontally), and he going deep, re-arranging your insides???

KABYEYOU says:

I sold my Bel Airs last week for $650 on ebay I paid only $185 for them

the sneaker game is crazy I buy two pair every time I buy a pair now. Shoes are paying for themselves. with that said these shoes wont be exclusives they will be easy buys on Ebay

Diva says:

Bootcampgirl says:

I don’t notice a dude’s butt unless they don’t have one
    :cosign:

What kind of sneakers y’all like?
    NIKE, ADDIDAS, PUMAS
    ———————-
    Word on the skreet is that Man is still rocking British Knight sneakers :kona:

Don’t mind me just stressing about having to miss my car payment this month
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Imma tell you like my homegirl who worked at the finance company for a MINUTE part time….YEARS:
    Them folks do NAT want that car back. So if you thinking the word “repo” get it out of your head. They would have to take a HEAVY loss. They WANT you to stay in your car. Call them. Lay it out and I BET they push a payment to the back. Unless you financed through some real aysholes…they gonna work with you.

Dont stress :hug:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

:hi: OTB!

@DTTS I feel like I will owe them for the rest of my life..

Anna says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Only men though Boot
    *smacks yours just because*

==============
    Anna, where you think he’s coming from? He’s dresses rather casual, and comfortable. #easyaccess

~~~~~~~~~~~
    He's not coming from a resturant, his outfit looks like it just came off the rack. No spilt food on it. #soicreep.

Anna says:

Don’t mind me just stressing about having to miss my car payment this month
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dont stress

~~~
    I know two ppl who the bank did not want their house back. They gave them the deed free and clear.

Yep, Anna HAMP is the program that allows folks to get back on track with their mortgages :yes:

Boot, I would do like Kdub says, and call them early in the morning, and talk nice, and pull at the phone person’s heart strings. Maybe mention how you’re loosing sleep and weight because you always try tp pay your bills on time etc.