Celebs Out & About: Jada Pinkett-Smith, Willow Smith

Jada Pinkett Smith and Willow at LAX

Actress and punk rocker Jada Pinkett Smith and her daughter Willow Smith were spotted arriving at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Monday. Still sexy at 42, Jada showed off her new mohawk hairstyle which she revealed in photos on her Facebook page. Willow hid her face under an oversized hoodie as she followed her mom through the airport terminal.

Photos: Gvk/Bauer Griffin

14 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Jada Pinkett-Smith, Willow Smith”

SOTHERNGRL says:

I feel like Jada is going through a mid-life crisis. I don’t know why but that’s what I think.

Ty says:

Still waiting on Jada to come outta the closet and she should bring Will out too :yes: I know she tired of looking at Duane anyway :coffee:

gbellab says:

Why is it that Will’s oldest son Trey is a good decent kid but his two younger sons are douchebags? I blame Jada

Something wrong with the tree :no: She must be in some type of milife crisis or something :huh:

SOTHERNGRL says:

————————————————-
    He has a different Mom. I hate to blame Jada but the chit may partly be her fault.

The mama looking all :grill: and the child looks :kona: a picture says a lot :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@jenie I think you and I are in agreement about the midlife crisis. Hell her hair alone is telling me something is wrong.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I blame scientology…..

:phew:

I was trying to make light of a NASTY situation downstairs :lol:

Thank you Sandra for bringing us a new post! :hug:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

Please let the mohawk hairstyle die!!!!!!

So on OH Hail Nawl on FB they uploaded this IG picture of a young man who graduated high school. His IG name was “Crippled_Swag”… The caption was “graduated with the concourses (sp) on” and he is in a wheel chair.

The admin asked “Can you even be mad at him?”

I didn’t know if I should have laughed at his name or the fact that everyone was saying “I Bet them J’s will stay fresh til Death!”

:ghost:

gbellab says:

***************************

We don’t know Trey because he isn’t in the spotlight, but I don’t think he’s much differant than them. He’s DJing instead of going to college so….

Crickett says:

Jada and his first wife Sherri have the same mouth- how did that happen?? plastic surgery or just chance.

Sincerity7 says:

Crickett says:

————-
    I thought I was the only one that had nightmares about Sherri’s pointy lips.