Celebs Out & About: Babyface, Khloe Kardashian, Usher, Toni Braxton, Sean Combs

Kenny Babyface Edmonds

Hollywood honored singer/songwriter Kenneth Brian “Babyface” Edmonds’ contributions to music with a star on Hollywood Blvd today. 54-year-old Babyface (pictured above with his sons by first wife, Tracey Edmonds, and his daughter by girlfriend Nicole Pantenburg) is a ten-time Grammy Award-winner who has written hit songs for superstars such as the late Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Boyz II Men, and Toni Braxton, among others. He has topped the chart with his own classic hits such as “Whip Appeal”, “Tender Lover”, “Love Saw It” (with Karyn White), “It’s No Crime”, and “Love Makes Things Happen” (with Pebbles).

Kris Jenner and Khloe Kardashian

A-list celebrities such as Khloe Kardashian, 29, attended Babyface’s Hollywood star unveiling. Khloe flashed her 5 carat wedding ring, as it was revealed that she and estranged husband Lamar Odom reunited to show support to her mother, Kris Jenner, who announced her split from Bruce Jenner this week. Other celebs in attendance included reality TV star Kris Jenner, singer Usher Raymond, music legend Stevie Wonder, singer Toni Braxton, rap mogul Sean Combs, and more.
Photo: Clint Brewer / Splash News

Usher Raymond

R&B crooner Usher waves to fans as he arrives at Babyface Hollywood star unveiling today.
Photo: Splash News

Usher Raymond

Rap mogul Sean Combs, aka P Diddy, arrives at Babyface Hollywood star unveiling in Los Angeles, CA.
Photo: Clint Brewer / Splash News

74 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Babyface, Khloe Kardashian, Usher, Toni Braxton, Sean Combs”

Salliemae's Boosh says:

A-list celebrities such as Khloe Kardashian
    _____________________________________________
    Surely you jest…

Salliemae's Boosh says:

Usher looks like he’s filming his My Way video…smh

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I like that classic look Diddy got going on.

:headphone: Tom Ford Tuxedos for no reason

Hershey says:

I’m so sick of the Kar****ians :coffee: anyway, glad to see Babyface is still looking nice, I don’t think him and Toni Braxton should’ve made another CD, then again she still needs checks so…

Hershey says:

Kris Jenner should invest immediately in hand replacement surgery, btch has the hands of 80 year old yt woman, oh she IS a 80 year old yt woman :lol:

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Hershey!

Yes, Kris Jenner’s hands look like Joan Rivers’ hands!!!!!!!!!

Crickett says:

What do the Kardashians know about Babyface, really? Oh yeah, Babyface probably tried to marry of them, you know he doesn’t date black women with black parents, just the 1 drop rule ones.

Hershey says:

LSLH she’s slick tho, got them doilies hanging over them, I still see em :lol: Joan Rivers indeed ugh

ZenChickAtl says:

Usher is giving me Ben Vereen in this pic. Maybe the rumors are true and he’s the actual father instead of godfather… :thinking:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

I think Usher’s daddy Ben Vereen bday was yesterday or today :shrug:

ZenChickAtl says:

:pc: It’s today

Post updated with new pics of Babyface with his gawjus family and Toni Braxton. :)

lovezoe says:

From downstairs:

The show was a mess.com. We don’t need to see our preachers in this light. Back in January, Detrick indicated his wife cheated on HIM with Issac Caree.

lovezoe says:

So were the Lamar rumors just something to throw the paps off of Kris splitting with Bruce?!

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Idk. Everyone knows you purchase those stars, they’re not given :shrugs: Just a means of publicity. Although many are deserving, regardless, its just a photo op. I read somewhere Kim is lobbying for one. Old Hollywood is truly dead. Confirmed by the reference Khloe Kardashian A-list…That list, is a list, I want no part of. I wonder if its too late to register for ICDC’s fall courses :think:

Smonae says:

I like short hair on Toni :yes:

Sincerity7 says:

Khloe looks so depressed these days. And me no likey Usher’s outfit.

MsB2u says:

A-list celebrities such as Khloe Kardashian
    ————————-
    :shocked:

anw_rootbeer says:

_________________________________
    The Kardashian dad owned a record company/Hollywood entertainment lawyer before he passed.

MsB2u says:

A-list celebrities such as Khloe Kardashian
    ————————-
    :shocked:

Yes, she is A-list. The paparazzi don’t mob C-list celebs. :lol:

He deserves it :clap: cause that waiting to exhale soundtrack still in rotation :whistle: shoop shoop shooopidoo doo doo

Sincerity7 says:

…me no likey Usher’s outfit.

The shirt looks incomplete. I see where the designer was going with it, but it doesn’t work. :no:

You know Tony gotta make sure she get her shine on :tea:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Idk. Everyone knows you purchase those stars, they’re not given

If that was the case everyone in Hollywood would have a star – including Kim. I hope they never let her buy one. :no:

Usher got on one of Denis’s Gordon Gartrells :rofl:

You can always tell a person age by the hands and their neck :yes: and Kris is every bit of 76 :tea:

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Hershey

Omg the doily though?!?! So funny.

Jenie I agree with you.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Oh its very true. Some who want one, could petition for one, yet don’t want the headache of dealing with the do they or don’t they deserve one debate. However, the Lardashian family love attn. Good or bad, so they’d welcome that debate with open arms. Honestly, if you’ve made a great contribution to Hollywood, you deserve one. But, creativity is subjective. Everyone’s a critic. Did Destinys Child deserve there’s? No, they only had a few albums. Others may disagree. That’s the way it works. You buy it, it drums up publicity, create water cooler conversation…Its all a part of the machine. When people travel to Hollywood with the soul purpose of seeing your star, photographing it, cleaning ot, leaving flowers or gifts on it, that’s the true test. Those are the ones who deserved it. Ling pasting admiration. Elvis, MJ, Monroe…

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

*Kardashian
    *Long lasting…

I’ve been cursed with fat fingers. Making this touch keyboard my enemy.

MsB2u says:

MsB2u says:

A-list celebrities such as Khloe Kardashian
    ————————-

Yes, she is A-list. The paparazzi don’t mob C-list celebs.

by Sandra Rose on Oct 10, 2013 at 6:07
    ——————–
    So the whole family is a-list if we leave it up to the paps :thinking:

69 says:

Yes, she is A-list. The paparazzi don’t mob C-list celebs.
    So Nene, Tamar Braxton, Amber Rose et al are A-Listers by this account, right?

Imma need for you to be an international superstar with a net worth of $50 milly and a list of accomplishments behind your name in order to be A-List.

Janet, Will, Oprah, and Tyler are certified. The basic azz reality tv pigeons barely C-List at best.

Shyt if Kim Drysnatchian is A-List then so is Jenna Jameson. Sucking and ****ing is an everyday deal in certain industries. :coffee:

Diva says:

Diddly wearing the heyul outta that suit! :love:

Pumkyn if your reading text me your number tomorrow :tea: not tonight. My cell went out again. I can’t see shyt on my screen :angry: they are sending me another phone tomorrow

Bren if your reading :tea: Me and P will be reviewing your actions as of late :coffee: I’m speaking of your insubordinance to report that azz to the floor :rules: hmph !! Might just have to :ban: << sign really say fire that azz !

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

PumpkinsMama says:

Bren I serenaded you last nite :wail:

Divurrrrrrrrrr :waves:

Jennnnnnnay :kiss:

@ Jen, will do :tea: You and your phone mam :facepalm:

PumpkinsMama says:

And Bren don’t change his drawls cuz he don’t wears none. Fur gets all tangled in the waste and legband :lick:

Diva says:

PUMPKANNNNNNNNNN :wave: hey mamas

PumpkinsMama says:

Where the heyull errrrrybody went??? :waiting:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Good Morning! HAPPY FRIDAY :yahoo: I am so GEEKED :cheer:
    I leave early today :yes: Among other things. Look at GAWD. Ain’t He good?! Hasn’t He been sewwwwwwwwww gooooooooodt :nun:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*blacked out from the holy ghost*
    Somebody come see about me

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

<—– EJ TURNUP for me
    *snaps fingers in z formation* :partyhat:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think I will post every 5 minutes cause I am the only one here and I got to make the most out of these hours :hahaha:

Maybe not. Let me do a wee bit of work :typing:

PARIAH says:

Morning :hi:

Congrats to babyface, family looms nice.. Usher looks like a mime. all he needs is some white gloves and face.. Diddy does look nice in that suite..

PARIAH says:

*looks*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*walks back in… looks around*
    OH :kona:

Morning!
    TGIF!!!! Three day weekend, Never Hurt Nobody!! :dance:

BabyFace’s Kids are Very Good lOOking
    Khloe and her Fake a.s.s. Looking absolutely REDAMNdik!

:shock: PIMP Kris’ KNEES :hide: :scared:

Diddy lOOks Dapper as always

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Luv: Kris knees and her hands :hide:

eEEEwH @Misstaken *shudders* Im going to get some paraffin wax treatments
    Early Prevention :kona:

EyesofScorpio says:

:rofl: @ the name ‘See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep:

EyesofScorpio says:

morning yall
    :waves:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

eEEEwH @Misstaken *shudders* Im going to get some paraffin wax treatments
    Early Prevention
    —————-
    :lol: The hands will betray you every time

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I guess I will go back to my desk. I been in one of the conference rooms for no real reason :rofl:

EyesofScorpio says:

:hi: @ Tink Tink, MsB2u

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Isn’t today “Freak’em Friday.” :rules: Ladies please get your ass and tittay gravatar posted today. Thanks

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You ready ain’t you :huh:
    Um I think we was just posting real gravies. I don’t think they were NSFW :hahaha:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Isn’t today “Freak’em Friday.” Ladies please get your ass and tittay gravatar posted today. Thanks
    You ready ain’t you
    Um I think we was just posting real gravies. I don’t think they were NSFW
    According to this SR Calendar given to me by DTTS, its Freak’em Friday. I guess I’ve been duped again. I was all anxious about today for nothing :ashamed:

felinelurker says:

:waves: Mornin all!

:happybirthday: to me!

gonna :party: this 3 day wkd!

Miany says:

:waves: good morning yall
    :love: this dude…& Toni was there too, saw it on instagram. .
    :listen: to some ratchet shii right now…walking to the field cuz my daddy told me I gotta step my workout UP.

Miany says:

:party: happy birthday Feline & all other Libras. …ENJOY

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Tink :stop: Don’t be discouraged. Since DTTS suggested it I only think it’s fair if she starts it off with a T&A shot.
    PAGING DTTS :warning: the people wanna see them thighs

Sandra Rose says:See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! says:

Idk. Everyone knows you purchase those stars, they’re not given

~
    ~
    Well since ALL of A sudden the TRASHIANS are A list Kim Certainly should get a star

:smack:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

My girl got us some R.Kelly and Chrissett Michelle tickets….I know we gonna be baby making after that concert :hump:

EyesofScorpio says:

:newpost:

Miany says:

Chrisette just made me question my ability to sing… :bow: gotta hear that bissh live. … I don’t always compliment vocals but she is a beast tink. ..u gone need this :pacifier:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Miany says:

Chrisette just made me question my ability to sing… gotta hear that bissh live. … I don’t always compliment vocals but she is a beast tink. ..u gone need this
    The surprised plane and concert tickets….I knew my baby :heart: me. I might just decide to put the ring on it, but keep quiet and don’t tell her; let me see how these next two years go first :winky:

Jdore says: