Cop Finds Fetus in Bag of 17-Year-Old Victoria’s Secret Shoplifter

Tiona Rodriguez found with fetus in bag

A teenage shoplifter was arrested after allegedly stealing from a Victoria’s Secret lingerie store in Manhattan on Thursday. A security guard searching the bags of Tiona Rodriguez and her shoplifting partner, Francis Estevez, found the dead fetus of a boy wrapped in a plastic bag at the bottom of Rodriguez’s handbag, the NY Daily News reports.

The discovery was made around 1:10 p.m. at the Herald Square store, after a store employee spotted the teens snatching sexy underwear and lingerie off a rack.

Rodriguez and Estevez, both 17, were charged with petty larceny and possession of stolen property.

Francis Estevez

Police responded to a routine report of shoplifters and detained the two girls in the store. A security guard detected a foul odor and the gruesome discovery was made.

Hours later, Rodriguez was wheeled from the store in a wheelchair and taken to Bellevue for an evaluation. Estevez (pictured above) was transported to the police precinct for questioning.

Rodriguez lives at home with her mother and her healthy 2-year-old son. She told police she miscarried the day before and put the dead fetus in the bag because she didn’t know what to do with it.

Police set up a command post at Estevez’s Glendale, Queens apartment, where police believe Rodriguez delivered the nearly full-term fetus.

On Wednesday night, Rodriguez complained of labor pains on her Facebook page: “These Cramps, SON.”

Francis Estevez

Rodriguez’s friends told the News she probably didn’t realize she was pregnant. “I’ve known her since she was little, said Zami Ford, 17. “She was probably nervous and didn’t know what to do. She would never hurt anyone.”

• Your 15-year-old daughter will soon be able to purchase the morning after pill over the counter
  • Medical Minute: Pseudocyesis (False pregnancy)
  • Student at Christian College Bleeds to Death After Delivering Stillborn Fetus in Dorm Room
  • Donations Pour in for Mall Cop Who Tasered Hoodrat in Front of Her Kids *Updated*
  • Photos: Instagram.com, Associated Press

154 Responses to “Cop Finds Fetus in Bag of 17-Year-Old Victoria’s Secret Shoplifter”

MZN says:

I used to work there too! They’ve always had shady ish going on at that store…smh

~
      ~
      :shock:

omg

MZN says:

Remember a couple of years ago when they were allowing people to return used panties? It was all over the news in NY!

MSVALLDAY says:

WTF!!!! Once you miscarried you went to Victoria Secret to shoplift and piled the clothes on top of the dead baby??? GTFOH this shyt don’t add up!

MSHospitality says:

:shocked:

anw_rootbeer says:

OMG..

Do mofos not know about birth control :blink:

Gigi26 says:

Ahh these pics look hella different #CATFISH.

This lil hoe is disgusting. She running around stealing panties when her puss is bleeding and a dead baby in a bag. These kids today.

The Master Beta :D says:

WTH that reminds me of that episode of SVU where this lady was carrying around an infants finger in her purse

~
      ~
      she shoulda been grabbing some IODINE :smack:

@GiGi
      its too different girls involved

KABYEYOU says:

what is this world coming to damn

MSVALLDAY says:

~
      ~
      DING DING DING DING!

Gigi26 says:

MZN: When I buy panties I wash them shyts in hot water n bleach before letting them touch my cat. My momma put the fear of God in me with a story about crabs :no: *shivers*

Phrozen1der says:

“The baby’s body was hastily dressed in infant clothing and wrapped in a black plastic bag at the bottom of her purse. The shoplifted items were piled on top of him.”

^^^^ The fugg?! :facepalm:

Where is her mammy :facepalm:

Man :rofl: You still got Boris up there :dead:

So you just have the baby, wrap the baby up in plastic, and commence to shoplift :blink: folks are loosing their damn minds

Phrozen1der says:

I bet her coody coo has an odor of sewage, and semen #DumbAss!!! :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

Wtf you mean you didn’t know what to do with it? You mean to tell me you know how to shoplift lingerie but you didn’t know what to do when a fetus was exiting your body? This is not your first rodeo. You do the same thing you did two years ago with your son. :hide:

Phrozen1der says:

I bet her coody coo has an odor of sewage, and semen
      ——–
      :cry:

Gigi26 says:

Thanks @Man :hahaha: I was like ahhh wtf is going on..I always equate Francis as a boy’s name.

MSHospitality says:

Phrozen1der says:

I bet her coody coo has an odor of sewage, and semen #DumbAss!!!

BOL!

Phrozen1der says:

I bet her coody coo has an odor of sewage, and semen #DumbAss!!!

I couldn’t even imagine :vomit: afterbirth ……. OMG :vomit: that crap has its on distinct odor ……… folks is loosing their damn mind :blink:

Phrozen1der says:I bet her coody coo has an odor of sewage, and semen
      ~
      :vomit:

but, did the story say when she passed the fetus? or miscarried? :blink:

The lingerie is the fuggin problem! Bish is hot, and stealing lingerie, to go have another baby. :wtf: Well, I better go now…

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:
      My momma put the fear of God in me with a story about crabs :no: *shivers*
      ——————————————————————–
      Oh those are easy to get rid of….

I heard this shyt in Jr. High School

Still :dead:

Phrozen1der says:

Why do I have this vision of women who have babies needing to be on bed rest for a couple of days? Is that not accurate?? You pop out a baby, and just shower and go tho? :hurl:

I mean :eek: just when you think you heard it all :no: :blink:

She prolly thought some new panties would stop her puzzy from smelling like decaying fish.
      :facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

That girl could steal panties but cant go to a hospital for a miscarriage. Misplaced priorities

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

this is the generation that is going to take care of me in my old age. Hell to the naw. kill me now.

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:
      I always equate Francis as a boy’s name.
      ——————————————————————
      That’s our security officer’s name…Former Marine, big cat..like 6’2″

I was like “You know Frank can be short for Francis, right?” :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hi Ky :lick: :ashamed:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:

I didn’t want to laugh :crying1: but…….

Phrozen1der says:

“Oh those are easy to get rid of….
      You shave one side of the puss and light the other side, the brush side, on the fire; when the crabs run over to the bare side, stab ‘em with an ice pick”

:rofl: :goodnight:

GAGIRL87 says:

Um why shoplift when you know you have a dead fetus in your bag :huh: okay she already had a 2 yr old at home an she’s 17. Sigh all you can do is try to raise your kids up right and pray they listen to everything you’ve taught them b/c when they become of age it’s a toss up..

This take poor Puzzay Management to new heights chile :phew:

The Master Beta :D says:

Oh those are easy to get rid of….

PMama you better werk :nun:

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————-
      Generally, for about a week after having a baby, a Women will bleed lightly or spot and will have to wear a pad.

You don’t have to be on bed rest, though, :lol: and buying Vicky Secrets draws should NOT be your first priority…

GAGIRL87 says:

The lingerie is the fuggin problem! Bish is hot, and stealing lingerie, to go have another baby. Well, I better go now…
      _________________________________________________________

Smh THAT is the problem your right

Jdore says:

Hey Ky :hi:

:blink: :no: :ghost:

Phat Cakessss :kiss:

KyCakes says:

Hey @Pumpkin…You trying to start my morning off right, eh? :think:

Well, let me not be rude :lol:

*scoots closer to Pumpkin*

PumpkinsMama says:

On Topic :hurl: I didn’t have a “cooter” baby. But I can’t imagine a baby coming out of my vagina and hittin the skreets of NY to steal shyt the next day :wtf:

Aunty could rep my city w/this fukcery, :facepalm: but not about the missing boy.
      Oh ok :tea:

Not only is the coon reeking :eek: but you have a fetus rotting in you shopping bag :hide: that’s deep mental issues

The Master Beta :D says:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

_____________________________

I bet the father is a grown azz man too

Gigi26 says:

You gotta be some kind of bum bytch to be stealing panties.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jen THANKS HUNNY! But y my gravi sideways? :rofl:

@Ky just come on w/me behind dis here couch. It IS Freaky Friday after all :kona:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

—————————————————————
      And since she didn’t give birth in a hospital or controlled setting, more than likely, still had decaying after-birth in her birth canal…

You’re welcome :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Pumpkin lookin good ma :waves:

Phrozen1der says:

@Ky Oh…. :lol: So a wheelchair isn’t mandatory??

@Man RIGHT!! :lol:

KyCakes says:

PumpkinsMama says:
      ——————————————————————–
      I am on THEE way :steer:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I bet the father is a grown azz man too
      —————-
      :yes:

My guess is that he is 34

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey er’body :waves:
      While I’m still at a loss for words, I am not surprised. The young folks these days have no fracks to give about nothing, not all but many are so self consumed they either don’t care or know what’s going on around them. I work with undergrads and I be sitting in class like :facepalm:

The Master Beta :D says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I bet the father is a grown azz man too

You know it

:kona:

BBL
      Ya’ll got my Lmao, and LOUD!

KyCakes says:

Phrozen1der says:

@Ky Oh…. :lol: So a wheelchair isn’t mandatory??
      ——————————————————————–
      No, it’s not mandatory. That’s hospital policy to keep folk rom suing if they fall walking outside of the hospital…

But shyt…please believe me…I milked my whole pregnancy AND the wheelchair ride to the car :lol:

@Suthern :hi:

ricanlbc says:

My issues with this story:

? SHE HAD GIVEN BIRTH BIRTH BEFORE, SO SGE KNEW THE SIGNS OF LABOR!!! SHE WASNT HURTING THAT DAMN BAD…SHE TWEETED ABOUT IT.
      ? IT WAS PREMEDIATED, SHE PLANNED ON DUMPING THE BABY, SHE ENLISTED THE HELP OF HER FRIEND.DAMN SHAME. SHE WAS WAS WAITING FOR THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY!
      ? CAN U IMAGINE THE SMELL FROM THAT BAG???!!!
      ? LOCK HER SICK A** UP, SHE DRESSED THE BABY…MY GAWD IM DONE!!!!!

I bet the father is a grown azz man too

Bruh :facepalm: I cant with this bullchit. This is..psychopathic.

KyCakes says:

:lol: @Jenie

I sawwy :ashamed:

:facepalm: to chick saying she wouldn’t hurt anyone….. Man these kids now,…. :no:

The sad thing is a lot of her friends are defending her. But a lot of men are bashing her. Hope they sterilize her and keep her locked up like the caged animal she is.

And you’re telling me that smell didn’t phase her?

I bet the father is a grown azz man too
      —————-

My guess is that he is 34
      _______
      And Mom right there KNOWING she phuckin a grown azz man.
      :facepalm:

Phrozen1der says:

@KY You just passed a baby out that joint, in my mind your intestines,kidney, and lungs are at risk of falling out.. #IJS :shrugs: :rofl:

:hahaha: :wave:

KyCakes says:

Fuggin Phro :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#ICant

Gigi26 says:

And Mom right there KNOWING she phuckin a grown azz man.
      ————-
      tell the truth and shame the devil Man

TheRealAshland says:

And you’re telling me that smell didn’t phase her?
      ———-
      Maybe she doused it with love potion/spell???

Phrozen1der says:

“Also, its Friday and its homecoming season, so happy homecoming to any college grads, those pretending, or those folks 3 credits shy of graduating- live it up!” :yahoo: <—-Really doing the Douglas….

Her azz need to be in Jail :nono: I don’t give a fawk about her age :facepalm: 17 :nono:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Whad up Phro, hey OTBey. I like that picture of Bey, she look fresh faced and cute.

“Girls”…at the end of the day are just girls..I understand a panic situation. The only thing I don’t understand is carrying the baby in the bag to go shopping. Errr. Stealing. :eek: :nono: Thats where it become criminal to me.

All labor does not feel the same..and if she miscarried, it would feel like strong cramps instead of contractions. Contractions are almost unmistakable …unless you are in preterm labor. Which she clearly was. Lil bitch.

felinelurker says:

:waves: mornin roses!
      Why no one told me about the Preacher of LA pic that was leaked?

JMO says:

____________________________________________

:party:

she is cute tho…
      :ashamed:

:facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

And Mom right there KNOWING she phuckin a grown azz man.
      ————-
      tell the truth and shame the devil Man
      ———
      Be cackling right there with her “mija! hija que es sexy!”

SuthernBelle4 says:

And she already had a two year old, just hot in the twat and I agree with Man, it was probably some raggedy ninga that’s 27 that got that girl pregnant.

The Master Beta :D says:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Beta Thanks Boo

I aint get no F’in ride to the car after Pumpkin :angry:

And you’re telling me that smell didn’t phase her?

You have any kids? :lol: No that smell did not phase her. Well it prolly did but the teen brain does not process like we would think.

:rollseyes:

i hate when ppl make me turn my neck a dog to see they gravi’s n chit.. oh hey PM! how yew durrn?! :hi:

Phro in the building! long time no c yo font :dead:

OTB
      Razz
      DTTS
      Jen
      Ky
      Luvn
      Beta
      Sandra
      Anybody i missed bc i aint scrollin up no mo :waves:

Phrozen1der says:

@Feline Because God sent out a tweet and said ignore it, and anything else of its kind :lol:

unless you are in preterm labor. Which she clearly was. Lil bitch.
      ————-
      :wail:

Why no one told me about the Preacher of LA pic that was leaked?

Say whet nah. :wave: I don’t watch that one. D!ck pic? Or nah? :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

Fay Fay :happy: How are you hunny? Bren was lookin for ya yesterday :yes:

The Master Beta :D says:

@ Man have you no decency :lol:

just hot in the twat

:yes: Agane..lil bitch. :yes:

:hi: FAY!

:chase: RAZZ GONE!!!!! ->Be cackling right there with her “mija! hija que es sexy!”

@ Man have you no decency

+1 :lol:

SuthernBelle4 says:

felinelurker what pic, I saw one episode and knew if I didn’t change my TV was going to set on fire :hide:

PumpkinsMama says:

@OTB DYCK PIC INDEED! Idk if that’s really him or not, but whoever it is is packing a Samsonite suitcas…. Amen :nun: ;rofl:

Fay Fay Bay Bayyyyyyy :hug: :kiss: :wave:

17 :nono: I don’t give a fawk teen my azz ….. something is mentally off with that …….

JMO says:

Why no one told me about the Preacher of LA pic that was leaked?

Say whet nah. :wave: I don’t watch that one. D!ck pic? Or nah? :lol:

I posted it on my twitter. Ask Razzle about that pic… :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Fayla :waves:

gypsyeyes says:

Hey yall, I can’t with this story.

Can we get it popping in the mupucka tho?

Because God sent out a tweet and said ignore it, and anything else of its kind

:hahaha: Yasss. Get the peepah and laughs going. :thankyou:

God Tweeting. :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:I just noticed she got one like about cramps y do some people on facebook like anything
      ~
      ~
      Mofos like,tagg,tweet erryThang and anything.

@ soandso . . just had my pap, gyno says pu$$ys ready :facepalm:

Just dumb not needed shyte!

Fay Fay :happy: How are you hunny? Bren was lookin for ya yesterday

:yawn:

oh he was? :yawn: oh. :tea:

guhl i is TIED u hea me?? :zzz: <—i WISH

#116 :hahaha: I said your comment in the most hood way chile :rofl:

felinelurker says:

Oh yeah, OTB!

Teens. Y’all really gotta read their profiles and chit. Trust me your minds will be turned to mush. Our kids is fukked up yall! :lol: :no:

JMO GYP Suthern :party:

well i say gyat dayumb errybody checkin in today. where’s Yardie? :dance:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Fay Thank ya hun :kiss:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey Ms. Fay, how you been?

gypsyeyes says:

ok, i have one thing…so she wanted to get it popping after having a baby that she clearly didn’t want. She wanted to be sexy for the next baby daddy huh?

felinelurker says:

:ha: phro!

Gigi26 says:

I didn’t want to come off as insensitive n chit but fukk it. This lil bytch needs her ass whooped. Like having a baby at 15 wasn’t notice to get you on some type of bc n shyt. You in 10th grade, prolly now 11th skipping school to steal panties when your cooch was raw n shyt?! Yes in NYC you are still in school at 1pm but this bytch and retard friend went to STEAL PANTIES!! FROM VICKIES. NO bytch take your ass to the 3 for a dollar store and get you a pack. Ole dirty foot bytch.

Amen
      _______

+1 Lawdddd. :nun: Whew preacha man is this? :shocked: Is that why my old high school friends be chasing the passuhs? :thinking:

i just wanna act like this tragic ass story aint happen tho :nun:

i really DO!

KyCakes says:

JMO :yahoo:

MSHospitality says:

Why no one told me about the Preacher of LA pic that was leaked?
      _______

WHAT PIC?!!!!

——————

I told y’all yesterday about my 18 y/o aunt :no:

Gigi26 says:

Lil bytch better take her ass to the Associated or Key Food and work like errybody else and stop stealing panties, bum bytch. Esp with babies in the bag.

Gyppppp :wave: :yes: She was ready to throw that spoiled ass cat on somebody. Rawwrr. :blink:

BOL!!! I feel terrible. Lil nasty bitch.

felinelurker says:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey Ms. Fay, how you been?
      One of the pastors sending out dik pics I knew them mofos won’t nothing but pimps in the pulpit

Belle, Funky Dineva had it but the dates were from 2008? Don’t know why it’s popping up now…well bc he’s on reality teebee :shrug:

gypsyeyes says:

Hey yall, I just learned that my contract has been extended. God ILL great!

In other news: Sleepy Hollow/Ms.Pearly(the lady on the side of me that has narcolepsy and a mustache is alert).

The Master Beta :D says:

:newpost:

felinelurker says:

OTB, Deitrick Haddon

gypsyeyes says:

When ppl call you ‘dirty foot azz’ they is mad!!!

I like that picture of Bey, she look fresh faced and cute.

:crying1: This mah Beyonce Giselle. Non tweaked nose. Nappy Good Hair. Wayward ass brows. Hanging with the otha Destiny’s Chirren. That I cropped out. :tea:

MissHarlem says:

This dumb bitch needs to be flogged/stoned on 42nd street :coffee:

In any event HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :yahoo:

PHHHRRRROOOOOOOO :hug: where the fck you been :waiting:

Suthern

aiight, not too shabby.

:eek:

the LA preachers??

:newpost: Ciara is pregnant

“One of the pastors sending out dik pics :facepalm: I knew them mofos won’t nothing but pimps in the pulpit”

They had the nerve to send those pics to me yesterday, like I would post such ungodly smut on this family-oriented blog. :no:

SuthernBelle4 says:

LOL @OTBey, I was looking at that nose, got Bey nose been getting thinner and thinner as her star power rises, but I still love her doe.
      @Ms Fay, yes ma’am, the LA “preachers”

felinelurker says:

the LA preachers?? :yes: fay

Biz1 says:

Cop Finds Fetus in Bag of 17-Year-Old Victoria’s Secret Shoplifter

Man, whut???

Biz1 says:

________________________
      Lol I’ve always said that the real name of the “group” should have been Destiny’s Only Child

MSVALLDAY says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This take poor Puzzay Management to new heights chile

_________________________________________________________________

Poor Puzzay Management!!!!!!!! Killing me softly!

KP Gibson says:

Lol her dumb ass, she shoulda taken the fetus and did something with it before she had gone to the store and gotten caught. Boy that is some sick sh*t. right there. She shoulda thought about all of this crap before she had the baby. Matter of fact, before she even had sex.
      :sperm:

3halos says:

I’m confused on so many levels… I just don’t understand HOW or WHY this happened?

Sincerity7 says:

Like huh? You took your dead fetus shoplifting with you?!?!?!? So many bad life decisions in this story….

1 Pingbacks

[...] Source Tags: Dead fetus | Featured | Francis Estevez | New York | news | Shoplifting | Tiona Rodriguez [...]