Ciara Future Kim Kardashian ring

A loyal reader wrote in suggesting that Ciara’s fiancé, rapper Future was the phone bidder who purchased Kim Kardashian’s 15-carat engagement ring for $749,000 at a recent auction. A closer inspection of the two rings reveals that they are one and the same.

I am not surprised that Ciara would insist upon owning a fabled piece of Hollywood lore. It would certainly boost her ego to know that the ring she is wearing brought such bad luck to Kim’s marriage. Kardashian divorced NBA star Kris Humphries after only 72 days. Hopefully Ciara’s marriage to Future will last twice as long.

Read the email after the break.

Sandra,

It’s been a while since we chatted and I hope that you are well. I am sending this to you because I know you will look into it. Did Future buy Kim K’s ring from Kris Humphries for Ciara. If you recall, Kris sold the ring he purchased for Kim K at an auction a couple of weeks ago. It was purchased for $500,000, the same price as Ciara’s ring. Now of course it would take more than just that similarity to convince you… but have you compared the rings side by side? They look identical. Could Ciara be so obsessed with Kim that she wanted the same ring. Something seems a little off about this. The person who purchased Kim’s old ring from the auction called in to bid on the ring, could it be coincidence that it was only a couple of weeks ago and now Ciara has a ring that looks identical? See the pictures attached and judge for yourself….

Thanks for always keeping it real on your blog.

A fan

• The Master Beta :D

:rofl: no this beady eye nicca didn’t

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

He doesn’t look too bright? He’s not going to have that money forever. he should have invested that money or something. She will always have her crunk dance classes to fall back on. He should look at T-Pain, hot today, gone tomorrah…..

THis cat got money like that yall?

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I don’t think so. The ring on top has bagettes further back on the band than the one on the bottom. I’m sure neither one of them wants that bad luck ring.

• jennifer

I’m just trying to pay a few bills can i hold sum? to much DAYUM money for a ring any way shruggs

I thought Futura was a :huh: :no: :giggles:

• http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/10/15/endia_beal_can_i_touch_it_explores_gender_race_and_gene :buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle!

I thought Kim’s ring was 20kt?

• jennifer

btw not the same ring

• Oprahs Bunion

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

THis cat got money like that yall?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IDK…does he have production creds?

• OutsidetheBox

The thirst in that letter tho.

If you reading, you l a m e, yo. :lol:

• GAGIRL87

Kim’s diamond has better clarity, Ciara’s diamond looks very dull an lackluster

• Ty

@ Yall he will after he comes off of tour :rofl:

I don’t doubt it. CiCi is still pisssed that they stopped hanging with her after she lost both of her ballers (50 and Amare). Hell even LaLa’s twisted leg azz started acting funny towards monkey feet

• Oprahs Bunion

Phrozen1der says:

“if he wants me, it doesn’t matter if we had sex on day one or not.”

Facts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You know it’s true Phro!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Are you sure it’s not the same ring? :thinking:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

That aint the same ring!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

He looks like his breath stinks…….

• The Master Beta :D

The thirst in that letter tho.
    If you reading, you l a m e, yo.
    ______________________________

• Oprahs Bunion

Ok…so if it IS indeed the same ring, then what? :shrug:

• Bigbadwolf

The thirst in that letter tho.
    If you reading, you l a m e, yo.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

GAGIRL87 says:

Kim’s diamond has better clarity, Ciara’s diamond looks very dull an lackluster

Good observations. Welp, this is an OPEN POST :waves:

• Oprahs Bunion

@OTB :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

I am sending this to you because I know you will look into it

:eek: ^^^ I mean Say whet nah.™ Sandra aint even tag it #slownewsday. :no: Must be a FOTB.

• GAGIRL87

$500k on a ring chile boo give me $500k in my bank account

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

Thought her ring now was 15ct and the KH one was smaller..

Ioono…..

• Ty

GAGIRL87 says:

Kim’s diamond has better clarity, Ciara’s diamond looks very dull an lackluster
    :yes: Looks like one of those Home Shopping Network specials but its 15 carats so she is happy :coffee:

Welp, this is an OPEN POST :waves:

Sandra that baybee. :thankyou:

• OutsidetheBox

“if he wants me, it doesn’t matter if we had sex on day one or not.”
    Facts!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You know it’s true Phro!

:ido: :yes:

• Bigbadwolf

I don’t know if I’d want a ring like that. It’d be too much work to carry that around i would have to type with one hand.

• VDot

The thirst in that letter tho.If you reading, you l a m e, yo.

Auntie be getting the thirstiest letters. Let us not forget her harlem of MG letters. She post the chitty ones and hit the good ones up to add to her collection :yes:

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

Does he really look like Boris?
    by Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)
    ————————————————–

Hail no! Lmao someone said it once and he played with it

Too short for awl dat…

• Phrozen1der

@OB @OTB :yes:

:ontopic: I gots nothing.. :coffee: <—Dr.Pepper

:rolleyes: at loyal fan
    back to the mystery of Man’s buss it down… I mean wife….

• OutsidetheBox

I’d work the hell outta that ring. :eek: I would totally be that hair playing, annoying wave ass married bish.

• Baby Gravy

I feel you. Type with one hand, wipe with one hand. When I’m in the lavatory I use my ring hand to hold…um…things open, yeah, I’m packin…As I proceed to wipe with the other. That big ass ring would end up harboring all sort of bacteria, feces, and other…No thank you :nono:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

How dull is your life that you have time to:
    1. Remember info bout Kim K wedding ring
    2. Compose an email to a blogger to investigate
    3. Sit home and wait for the investigation report

Can we just be happy for the engaged couple? ….nah?

• GAGIRL87

Hey Sandra :hug:

Ty it does I wouldn’t have wanted that cloudy a$$ diamond

Hail no! Lmao someone said it once and he played with it
    Too short for awl dat…

Height dont have much to do with looks. Seems you seen what I see in my bruh. :heart:

Can you do a side by side gravi like his, with Nicole Parker (I heard thats who you favor)? TIA.

I don’t know but this chick looks very pregnant :thinking: and I’m just now eating a lunch :crying1:

Good observations. Welp, this is an OPEN POST
    *releases the hounds I was holding back*
    She said go in ya’ll :lol:

All jokes aside I like CiCi. I mean there are only so mannie styles of rings out there once they get so big. Let her enjoy this for a minutes

• OutsidetheBox

She post the chitty ones and hit the good ones up to add to her collection

:crying: :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@GA: That is the girl from 3LW in my gravie singing “promithese promitheses”

• OutsidetheBox

back to the mystery of Man’s buss it down… I mean wife….

My GAWD WOMAN :rofl: :rofl:

• Ty

Me either GA :nono:

Van has the smallest ring but her diamond is like :nun: over both rings.

• Baby Gravy

38.I don’t know but this chick looks very pregnant and I’m just now eating a lunch

:hi: What you eating :think: I had a cantaloupe for brunch.

Man ran again? :rofl:
    @Mrs.Man, are you the Applebee’s lady?

How dull is your life that you have time to:
    1. Remember info bout Kim K wedding ring
    2. Compose an email to a blogger to investigate
    3. Sit home and wait for the investigation report
    Can we just be happy for the engaged couple? ….nah?

Hey Therapist. :love: I been waiting on your couch since last week.

• Oprahs Bunion

Two reputed gang members were charged Monday with robbing and killing a man who police say was lured to his death with a Craigslist ad and gunned down in front of his 15-year-old son.

Ryan Roth, 17, and Markell Thomas, 18, were charged with murder, attempted murder and robbery in the Oct. 19 death of Rene Balbuena and the wounding of his son.

Roth, the alleged shooter, was charged as an adult. Both were arrested last week and remained jailed.

Both are reputed members of an Inglewood gang, police said.

At a news conference, family members said they were grateful to investigators for finding Balbuena’s alleged killers.

“My dad is my best friend. He was everything to me and nothing’s going to bring him back,” Sandra Balbuena, 19, said in a shaking voice.

Thanks to the arrests, the alleged killer “isn’t gonna go do more damage to no one,” said Ana Guerrero, the victim’s sister.

Balbuena, 41, answered a Craigslist ad for a $300 Samsung Galaxy and drove with his son to South Los Angeles the night of Oct. 19 to buy it, authorities said.

Balbuena texted the supposed sellers to let them know he was there and minutes later two men came up to the car from behind. Thomas allegedly jumped into the back seat and pointed a gun at Balbuena’s son and both robbers demanded money, Detective Chris Barling said.

Balbuena got out of the car and Roth shot him several times, Barling contended.

Balbuena was declared dead at a hospital. His son was grazed.

The robbers ran off without taking any money, Barling said.

Barling declined to say specifically what led investigators to Roth and Thomas, but he said detectives learned that seven similar holdups — all involving Craigslist ads for cellphones — had occurred in the Baldwin Hills area from Aug. 2 to Oct. 7.

No one was injured in those robberies, he said.

Thomas is suspected of taking part in those holdups, sometimes with other people, and prosecutors could add additional robbery charges, Barling said.

Thomas was arrested Thursday and Roth was arrested the next day. A gun was found in Roth’s backpack, but it wasn’t the murder weapon, which has not been found, Barling said.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For a cell phone? Really?

I don’t know but this chick looks very pregnant
    _______

I was thinking that too.

• GAGIRL87

I don’t ever really care bout these celebs like that :yawn: I’m trying to pass time until 4:00 gets here :bits:

Ty it does I wouldn’t have wanted that cloudy a$$ diamond
    GA how do we know that wasn’t a bad picture :lol: I doubt she would have a bufalay ring from Greenbrier Mall. Give hope a chance :rofl:

• Bigbadwolf

:lol: that’s nasty

• GAGIRL87

promithese promitheses”
    _______________________________________________________

Taken WHYYYYYY :crying: she’s tongue tied :rofl: I hate chu

GAGIRL87 says:
    Kim’s diamond has better clarity, Ciara’s diamond looks very dull an lackluster
    Good observations. Welp, this is an OPEN POST

:woot: CIERRROR

• OutsidetheBox

The robbers ran off without taking any money, Barling said.

:facepalm: These sorry ass kids and their knee jerk reactions. The man got out the car and sounds like they panicked.

It used to be honor among-st thieves. Lock they asses up.

I don’t know but this chick looks very pregnant
    _______
    I was thinking that too.

Eye of an eagle :nun:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

So Jenie had me all on my monitor like :huh: and now I have given Cici a baby bump :lol:

• KyCakes

———————————————————————–
    So 154 days, Sandra? :rofl: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Van has the smallest ring but her diamond is like :nun: over both rings.

That commercial they got ..for that cell phone, with the boys playing BBall and her filming it w the phone :eyeroll:

:heart:

:stewsinjealousy:

• Who Dat

Could Ciara be so obsessed with Kim that she wanted the same ring.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?? << Mimi voice

:headphones:

She looks pregnant yes :yes:

• GAGIRL87

GA how do we know that wasn’t a bad picture I doubt she would have a bufalay ring from Greenbrier Mall. Give hope a chance
    ________________________________________________________________

Taken you right babes :yes: BUT on that picture it look Greenbrier middle of the mall jewelry stand down doe..

I’m just semi talking shyt CiCi got moe money than me :grin:

:woot: CIERRROR

:hahaha: :rofl:

• Oprahs Bunion

@OTB just senseless…that wasn’t very far from where I live. I’m still on Craig’s List though!

• Who Dat

I’m the press conference (Kim K), you a conversation (Ciara)
    Why you so obsessed with mehhhhhhhhhh? << Mimi voice some more.

:headphones:

• GAGIRL87

Aye doe :hug: <<<<<<<< for you Jenie

• Bigbadwolf

It should, i mean his name is Future :lol: I wonder how many lame azz lines he said before she went out wit him.

Them 18 baby mammies gone want some more child support :rules:

• Oprahs Bunion

I had to watch the Cosby Show Gordan Gartrell episode last night! I can’t remember which one of you guys said it, but that was funny as HELL!! :dead:

GAGIRL :yahoo: :happy:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

you right :lol: I was just trying to give her a chance from ICDC to Georgia Perimeter…

:woot: CIERRROR
    you saying that’s Jazzy Pha yelling >> :woot:

• Who Dat

Greenbrier Mall
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Will be there the day after Thanksgiving. That very mall.

Oprahs Bunion says:

:grill:

• OutsidetheBox

I’m still on Craig’s List though!

OB :rofl: You the best girl.

• The Pearl!

Oprahs Bunion says:

Phrozen1der says:

“if he wants me, it doesn’t matter if we had sex on day one or not.”

Facts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You know it’s true Phro!
    *****
    Yeah, I agree. It’s all in how a lady carries herself. A man can tell that he’s stumbled upon something special — no matter when you let him get it. For me, I decide based upon what my end goal is — not his.

Taken Jaxxy Pha arms look that short>>>> :woot: Lol

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————-
    :dead: TWICE

Greenbrier Mall
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Will be there the day after Thanksgiving. That very mall.
    Be safe friend. I thinks that’s where Gucci Mane picked up that lady under the guise of going to IHOP and then kicked her out the :steer: when she wouldn’t let him episiotomy her.
    Time is rough out here :no:

• GAGIRL87

I wonder how many lame azz lines he said before she went out wit him.
    ____________________________________________________________________

Bad Wolf

On her body parts video there was a scene where she said happened in real life..

He told her you know you gone be mine right and Cici said how you know that. Then he said they don’t call me Future for nothing *whew that was too much to type* :facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

:ashamed: Y’all playing..everytime I’m in them parts I HAVE to go to Greenbriar.

:heart: hit the horn, but no stallin, keep ballin
    4 o’clock Sunday, I gotta hit the mall and fall in…
    full of them green trees ..
    hurry up so I can catch Martin Luther King :headphone: :steer:

Gotta be casket sharB too. :phew:

• Ty

Time is rough out here

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

@Mrs.Man, are you the Applebee’s lady?
    by Brownskin Cutie
    ————————————————-

Absolutely not… that train wreck happened during our brief separatiom. Negroes think they can do better. let them see…….he humbled quickly lol

• SOTHERNGRL

I know this if but Does that chick Angela Ye or whatever her name is on the breakfast voice bother anyone else. Her voice is like fingernails on a chalk board that chit is irratating.
    —————————————
    I NEED ANSWERS TO THIS

Taken Jaxxy Pha arms look that short>>>> :woot: Lol
    they are :crying1: him and Ceelo

• Phrozen1der

I’m bored, sleepy, and ready to go…. :bounce:

• Ty

Then he said they don’t call me Future for nothing
    That’s just az bad as “your feet must be hurting” line :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I will not speak :tape:

:crying1: :tape:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Craiglist use to be the place to go a few… years back, now you will get kilt :no:

___________________________

Yes it does,lol. Chalemagne irritates me too but sometimes he makes good points. I just wish someone would tell him he looks like a naked mole rat.

• Who Dat

Be safe friend. I thinks that’s where Gucci Mane picked up that lady under the guise of going to IHOP and then kicked her out the when she wouldn’t let him episiotomy her.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I dont need nah episiotomy :no: I am going to shop and go get my sandwich from Charley’s Grilled Subs. We aint got one here so everytime I go see my peepah…I gotta go to Charley’s. :nun:

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

I got you @ Out of the Box I would pick Sanaa over Nicole (I don’t have green eyes) but it’s all a complimemt from my honey

Y’all playing..everytime I’m in them parts I HAVE to go to Greenbriar
    I like Perimeter mall, Mall of Ga and Atlantic Station :ashamed:
    surprised? :lol:

____________________________________

:kona: Yall seperated recently?

• GAGIRL87

SOTHERNGRL actually I don’t like any of the breakfast club people especially Charlamagne.. They do ask questions that I wanna know but I still don’t like them :shrugs:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————–
    O Charley’s done cut them sandwiches Down :lol:

• Bigbadwolf

@ GaGa :smack: I didn’t think that was real she too old to fall for that :lol:

• Who Dat

I take that back. We DO got a Charley’s but they a franchise and the food is nastee :sad: One in Chesapeake is the BESTEST

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care says:
    :eek:

I will not speak :tape:

Tag me in. :eek: :bounce:

• Phrozen1der

Fugg ya’ll I just googled “episiotomy”…… :wail: :no:

• GAGIRL87

Mall of Ga
    _______________________________________________________

I was there Saturday :love: I like CumberLand,Sugar Loaf, Stone Crest and ratchett a$$ southlake I love ATL shopping period…

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Mrs. Man *giggles into hand like DeeBo* change your gravie to your real pic like Man did his. Better yet *ligtbulb* can you verify that the picture he posts is really him?
    Places a mic in your face. You have 3 minutes to answer and you may not consult with him first. The time is 3:35 pm EST….
    GO!! :waiting:

• SOTHERNGRL

@MAN YOU DONE GOT E-MARRIED?

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Baldwin Hills<— Thought that was the good area :thinking:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Harpo! Who this here woman?!!! You say this here our juke joint!!!!

• Ty

:shotsfired: @ the Breakfast Club for that Lil Mama interview

U can tell she was still broke up about her mom passing and they were dragging that girl in her face :smack: She just broke down :nono:

Out of the Box tho :cloud:

• Who Dat

Fugg ya’ll I just googled “episiotomy”……
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Go back and Google “Mandinga”

• OutsidetheBox

She best’a leave you alone. :huh:

• Phrozen1der

:nono: I’m no longer curious @Kwall

• OutsidetheBox

Listen ladies can’t a man font with his wife if he wants to..

• Who Dat

Fugg ya’ll I just googled “episiotomy”……

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And they itch like all HAIL when they heal yo. Azz just be on itch for WEEKS :eek:

• VDot

… that train wreck happened during our brief separatiom

:eek:

Separating within 3 years? What happened, that dopamine started fading? :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

That is what I miss about Atl… the shopping :wails: it is subpar here.Unless you go to Southpark…. That is for the uppity negroes like myself :straightens my bonnet:

• Who Dat

I’m no longer curious @Kwall

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    DEW IT DEW IT DEW IT

Chile I haven’t been in a mall in years bout two years :phew: I hit them boutiques :yes: exclusive shyt !!!! :nun: or online

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

• KyCakes

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

___________________________

———————————————————————-
    KIMPOSSIBLE! :lol:

I like Perimeter mall, Mall of Ga and Atlantic Station :ashamed:
    surprised? :lol:

No. Not at tall! :lol: Greenbrair is not for “shopping” tho. :lol: I get my oreo on peepah watching.

• Who Dat

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT @Man got somebody to e-wed him????

WHET IN DA HECK :eek:

• Ty

:rofl: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

that dopamine started fading?

Imma finna have to leave I see :rofl:

I KNEW you was missing that @Dubb. :crying1:

• Phrozen1der

Oh shat…. :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Listen ladies can’t a man font with his wife if he wants to..
    ________________________
    Yes they can. If they friends. De javu like mug up in here :huh:
    Man ain’t even fonting back with here. Clearly he must be hiding….
    Or dare I say ashamed?!! :shock:
    MAN COME CLAIM YOUR WOMAN :warning: SHE IN HERE FOR YOU. SHE LOVES YOU. COME BACK HOME. SHE SORRY.

Southdekalb mall only for Picadilly :nun: but real talk I heard they have a very good Macy’s :shrugs: shocker

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

@mistaken I’m late CPT plus i was doing my crunches, you’ll forgive me won’t you

I can’t see gravis. Mobile

• Who Dat

The day after Thanksgiving is about the only day in the year I geaux to the mall. And we all go as a fam. If they didnt go…EYE wouldnt go. I HATE malls. We gonna be about 25-30 folks deep in that mall. And then drive our behinds 2.5 hours back home later that day.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

What do you do when your man is untrue?
    Cut the sucka off and find someone new.
    She needs another maaaaaannn in her liiiffffffeeee :whistle:

• OutsidetheBox

Not if she left separated from ’em!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:pray: Plz make my day on here today, one more gain

• Phrozen1der

I know you the chit. :yes: Symmetry just perfect, I bet. He wont stand for nothing less. :yes:”

:rofl: You aint shyt!!! :lol:

Ty says:

:shotsfired: @ the Breakfast Club for that Lil Mama interview

Where is this interview :thinking:

• Bigbadwolf

:popcorn: Waiting to see Mrs.Man real gravi

I can’t see gravis. Mobile
    ___________________________
    No problem :hugs:
    So how long have you had a log in? And also how long have you been e-watching Man :eek:
    Just question to try to get to know you *snuggles up* Ask anybody I am the nice one here. Cross my e :heart:

• Phrozen1der

#WHWGO :bite:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Sophia:I said fiiiinne with me
    Piano Man: Time to go……

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care: He beat me when you ain’t here. *finger twiddle*

Kim K: Who do? JC? :tea:

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care: Mayne.

Kim K: Why he do that?

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care: He beat me for not being you. :crying1:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Plz make my day on here today, one more gain

1 know you the chit. :yes: Symmetry just perfect, I bet. He wont stand for nothing less. :yes:
    Reasons #112 and #113 why I am :dead:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I know who this is.
    Ugh. Hit something one time and they be ready to marry a nigga!
    :facepalm:

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

Separating within 3 years? What happened, that dopamine started fading?

———————–

He tripped, felt himself a little too much I suppose, I opened the front door, he scratched back at it before too long. He got his smack on the nose with newspaper and some kennel time. I knew I’d be okay with or without him. Life IS better with him but I wasn’t gon die without him. He had to know the same, life is better WITH the wife.

:rofl: You aint shyt!!! :lol:

I’m the best thing that ever happ’d to the Husbands here. :hahaha: I’m here for blowing minds.

• VDot

:hahaha: can’t stand my OTBayBay

• cocoa49

Oh well Ciara idolized Kim so now she can walk around with Kim’s DNA on her finger. :shrug: But i don’t think it is because Ciara’s ring looks so dull. I wonder what Future’s monthly payments are for that dull ring is.

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care: He beat me for not being you
    __________________________________
    I just choked on my gotdarn lemonade :wails:

He handed her a white bathing suit like put this on a take a picture of yourself right nah :whip:
    She in the mirror :bite: with her booty meat hanging out and titties flopping out the seams

• Ty

@ jenie You Tube

under breakfast club interviews lil mama that shyt will piss u off :nono:

• OutsidetheBox

Tuh. :hairtoss: She black as tar, nappy headed, got legs like baseball bats, and I hear she got that nasty women’s disease.

• MSVALLDAY

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I know who this is.
    Ugh. Hit something one time and they be ready to marry a nigga!
    ______________________________________________________________________

Dude I couldn’t even scroll up to read the other posts. :dead:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@otb
    :mad:
    QUIT!

____________________________________________

She so ugly, she might sweep up the caboose!!! :hahaha:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Ugh. Hit something one time and they be ready to marry
    ——————

• OutsidetheBox

He had to know the same, life is better WITH the wife.

Your self-confidence is amazing. I don’t know if I could share my legal hubby with a big girl. And its bout to be cold. Shewwww. You liable to lose him to her warmth. :no: And you know she cooking thrice a night. Chileeee.

• Bigbadwolf

• Phrozen1der

@OTB :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Man so you are not claiming this woman as yourn?
    :whistle: You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pu$$y, a Stan
    Should we ether her :ghost:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I loves Harpo. God knows I do. BUT I’D KILL’EM DEAD FO’ I LET HIM BEAT ME!!!!

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

I know who this is.Ugh. Hit something one time and they be ready to marry a nigga!

—————————–

Oh REALLY? I told you I got my log in the other night and was gonna chit and chat. Now you wanna be cute? Alright sir…….. don’t try the wife…….

• OutsidetheBox

Literally youre being so ROOD right now. <–Kourtney K voice.

• SOTHERNGRL

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

___________________________
    —————————————
    ALL OF THIS RIGHT HERE BRWON .He sounds like he had a lisp as a kid or sucked his tongue but him I can half way deal with but that chick here voice is just awful Its like how you get on the radio sounding how you sound DAMN

• VDot

Hell, I was thinking about getting me a big gahl for my damn self. :scarf:

• Bigbadwolf

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    I know who this is.
    Ugh. Hit something one time and they be ready to marry a nigga!
    ______________________________
    *in my Tamar voice* He tried it :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I’m sorry @Bruh! Sheesh! :ashamed: Forgive meh?

@Man. See Daddy, sinners have souls too. :crying1:

:cosign: >really says: TRY HER TRY HER TRY HER
    :bowdown: <the chants building

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

See… let’s kinda discuss this later.
    :pc:
    Check ur email!

:dead:

• OutsidetheBox

I loves Mayne, God knows I do. But I’ll kill him dead ‘fo I let him beat me.

^^^^DIvurr….when she come in. :rofl: :rofl:

• VDot

? I told you I got my log in the other night and was gonna chit and chat.

:thinking: was it during pillowtalk? Please don’t let this turn into another IGO situation :facepalm:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Why the pic with the one tooth tho :crying1:

• GellySammich

:love: she is quoting the hell out of that movie… and getting it right too :heart: me and you us NEVA part :crazyeyes:

Where’s Celie?
    Hommmeee fixin’ ta shaaave Mista!!!!

Somebody call me if things heat up. I gotta go get my kids :crying1:
    If picture get shown somebody print screen and right click save for meh..
    I will be back
    Me driving fast :steer: throwing my kids in the car

Hell, I was thinking about getting me a big gahl for my damn self. :scarf:

:rofl: One of my FB friends a big ole guy was like, “yeahhh cold snap bout to get me a lady!” Girl I was weakkkkkkkkkkk.

Check ur email!
    you don’t have her phone number :huh:

I’mma start calling Man Peter Gunz… He got a wife and sidepieces :lol:

Where’s Celie?
    Hommmeee fixin’ ta shaaave Mista!!!!

:bite: :shank: <— Mayne lata on.

Dont do it Mrs. IDC.. :crying1:

• SOTHERNGRL

@GAWGA we just got them here and all I can say is NO THANKS. I guess my southern ears just cant take them NEW YAWK accents

• OutsidetheBox

Mrs, REAL TALK, you has my sympathy. Ain’t many’a woman allow they husband’s ho to lay up in they house AND get applebee’s regularly. :yes: :fistbump:

• VDot

:singing:

Speak my soul

God is trying to tell you something

:happy: <- shug in that yellow dress
    :crying: <- daddy shug

:rofl: Yall is crazy. :rofl: Whewwwww :rofl:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Lorraine:Why she here Ike? :wail: Why she heeaaaaaaaaa?!!!!!

:love: Never.

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

I’m good @man end up back at yo neighborhood restaurant if you want to

• GellySammich

:hahaha: 178 though :chase:

• OutsidetheBox

throwing my kids in the car

• Ty

What ever happened to Vera from the UK with the carport :thinking:

I need to borrow her pressure washer :rofl:

• Ty

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Get yo’ shat!!!! Get yo’ shat!!!! And get out!!!!!

G.H.E.T.T.O.O.U.T

• OutsidetheBox

Why she here Ike? :wail: Why she heeaaaaaaaaa?!!!!!
    ^^^^^^
    BOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

THEN…

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care says:
    “I’m good @man end up back at yo neighborhood restaurant if you want to”

:argue: Now, you listen…He MADE you. You were not a wife before he married you, and you ain’t gonna be no wife without him. :mad:

• KyCakes

:no: All y’all Um, um, um….Damn shame, I tell ya

• Bigbadwolf

Mrs. Man and Man when they get home :ha: :angry:

:happy: <- shug in that yellow dress

:rofl: :heart: That dress was FIYAH in 1930s Black Culcha..

• OutsidetheBox

Get yo’ shat!!!! Get yo’ shat!!!! And get out!!!!!
    G.H.E.T.T.O.O.U.T

I cant take you tuhday. :crying1:

I was your white woman for fifteen years, Mayne. :crying1:

I cant take you tuhday.

I was your white woman for fifteen years, Mayne.
    ___________________________

I’m sorry :kona: :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:stop: wait Mrs. man. You gon give them 3.5 inchas up like that??!!!!

• VDot

Mrs. Man: I’s married now! I’s married now!

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

@out of the box

I was a wife well before him….. left my 2nd husband for him.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I was a wife well before him….. left my 2nd husband for him.
    ———
    Oh so you a honest hoe? You lose em how you get em :tea:
    Let me stop before she ping my IP :eek:
    @man you need to fix this. She hurting to come up in here :crying1: she thought u was in the studio

• The Pearl!

Ty says:

@ the Breakfast Club for that Lil Mama interview

U can tell she was still broke up about her mom passing and they were dragging that girl in her face She just broke down
    ****
    I HATED them for that interview and immediately gained mad respect for Lil Mama, bless her heart! I was :mad:

• Bigbadwolf

was a wife well before him….. left my 2nd husband for him.
    :shocked: say what nah

• FuturedocDonte

That dress look like it got ran over by the lawn mower :eek:

In the fuc.king studio. FUKK E LIFE. :dead:

Sister,
    you’ve been on my mind
    Sister, we’re two of a kind
    So sister,
    I’m keepin’ my eyes on you
    I betcha think
    I don’t know nothin’
    But singin’ the blues
    Oh sister, have I got news for you
    I´m somethin’
    I hope you think
    that you´re somethin’ too
    :whistle:

• Chelle514

I doubt if he even paid for that ring, FUTURE looks like he’s rode the SHORT BUS into the future several times :-)

• Chelle514

• Oprahs Bunion

Ty says:

@ the Breakfast Club for that Lil Mama interview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When was this?

• The Pearl!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@otb

QUIT!
    **********
    @OT, PLEEEEZ don’t quit!!! This shyt is GOOD!

• K jones

This isnt the same ring, the one with the red back drop has diamond baggetts down the side where as the other one has a single diamond. Dang it’s a different ring,let her enjoy her moment…

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care says:

@out of the box

Listen. Whats the deal with this passive aggressive ass name calling. :lol: :hahaha: Havent you heard I’m darker than a paper bag? I’m not the enemy. :nono: Yeen got no worries. Plus I’m tall. :pigsfly:

I hope you think
    that you´re somethin’ too

:ugly Celie giggle:

:adjusts flapper dress:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip:

:crying: :crying1: I wanna jump in bit I’m still catching up tho. But Mrs midc?? :ghost:

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

Lol no hurt @mistaken he tells me some stuff that goes on and we met on another gossip blog. I remember how much fun we all had talkin erry day.
    He the one who text me on thursday to tell me registration was open, I told him I got the log in and I’m here!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB

:nono:
    She not even coming for u!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Oh so you a honest hoe? You lose em how you get em
    _____________________________________

• VDot

:newpost:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

we met on another gossip blog
    ___________________________

So, what you’re saying is Man is a internet pimp?!!!!

• The Pearl!

Oh… Mrs. I Don’t Care’s home, now. Mrs. IDC is home. Things is gonna be changin’ around here. Pass me them peas, boy.

• Miany

:newpost:

• SOTHERNGRL

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

She not even coming for u!

:eek: So her cell phone is auto-correcting OutsidetheBox to Out of the box. Got it.

She betta move around. Tuh.

————–
    You sound real credible :huh:

• puppylove

Yall askin Mrs. Man the wrong questions I wanna know if he really got todler peen. :rofl:

• Lady_L

How much of that money went to his child support?

• luVn_liFe…

First of all Ci ERROR Aint thanking bout KimMODE’s raggely puss ass
    Second of all those are to dif rings, the one Kim has on her hand doesnt look like it has those two smaller baguettes on the side
    NOR DOES the one on Kims hand EVEN look like it has the stones on the band

loyal readers/followers, Indulge in A SPRITE!

• Pingback: Is Ciara's Engagement Ring Kim Kardashian's Former Wedding Ring? PHOTO()