Did Producer Timbaland Impregnate 3 Women?

Timbaland and Monique Idlett

Word on the curb is the real reason behind Timbaland’s divorce woes is he allegedly impregnated three women. This information comes by way of the Internet, so take this TEA with a grain of salt.

Gossip website TMZ reports Monique Idlett filed for divorce from the music producer after 5 years of marriage.

From Crazydaysandnights via Tattletailzz:

Well some interesting tea has surfaced as to why Timbaland’s wife filed for divorce, apparently he’s been very busy with more than just music. The tea is his wife found out about a couple of women he’s gotten pregnant, (is AIDS or STD’s not real) in the past year. Let’s face it she married him for the money, because no woman in her right mind would stay involved with a man who says “I only got with you because you look like the deceased woman I am in love with” ”Aaliyah”…

He also had sex with this A++ list celebrity/singer that even the celebrity’s friends and family don’t know about. I wonder who it is… This is just so much… I mean how reckless can you be to get three women pregnant? Is it that serious? She was with him for 10 years prior to them getting married…. The fact that she wants him to also pay for a child that is not his, says a lot… You are what you attract.

• Producer Timbaland’s Wife Files for Divorce
  • Big Boi’s Wife, Sherlita Patton, Files for Divorce
  • Did an Open Relationship Doom Ashton and Demi’s Marriage?
  • Confirmed: LaLa and Carmelo Anthony have separated
  • Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent/ Splash News

182 Responses to “Did Producer Timbaland Impregnate 3 Women?”

When will these men ever learn :facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

She’s stupid for even marrying him in the first place. She saw them $$ cuz ain’t no way i’m fukkin this dude shaped like the Michelin Man :no:

No no no, not today! And he was disrespectful saying that shyt about he got with her cuz she looked like Aaliyah. SMH

lexdiamonz says:

I KNEW some dirt was gonna surface soon… WOW why do dudes get married if they still want to be community dyck SAY what u want about P Diddy at LEAST he got his hoes in check

lexdiamonz says:

I feel you Gigi BUT word on the curb (ancient tea) is THAT big swole (aka Timbo) was OBSESSED with lil liyah…. if you look at some of wifey earlier photos she did FAVOR ole girl RIP

Afiya says:

…and after this photo was taken, he tripped and bumped his big azz head! :hahaha:

Tie your shoe son! :D

She look like one of them been-run-through-broads!!! :yes:

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Good morning everybody! :waves:

MsB2u says:

happy FRIDAY everybody
      :waves:
      A MAN KNOW HE CAN F UP A HAPPY HOME :coffee:

Oh geez :blink:
      But for the love of the wife’s sanity :eek: don’t give these :chickenhead: ‘s no shine :no:

lexdiamonz says:

Something wrong with his azz if he wifing lookalikes :no:

I’m STILL waiting on her to look like the Aye aye el eye why aye h. :nono:

Biz1 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

When will these men ever learn :facepalm:
      __________________________________________

Unfortunately, probably not until shortly after these women learn.

I don’t believe it. Because men don’t wait to be a hoe until after marriage. I followed timbal and for over 10 years. So he would have had kids prior to being married. Team timbo !!

Yelluh skin does not an Aaliyah make.

GG :cheer: kk has dirty feet yesterday and we were all like “Where’s GG?” :hahaha:

:facepalm:

Some (alot) of women think that just because they get married, that things are gonna change, when in reality it really doesn’t :no:

EB says:

__________________________
      Justin Timberlake?

OTB, he got mad one morning when he woke up and realized this bish DID NOT look like Aaliyah! :nun: He was ‘caught off guard’ :lol:

:dead:

@ wifing look alikes … for real WHAT is it with dudes just read Master P … uuuggghhhh wife divorcing him and little Symphony aint HER kid WHAT the WHAT …

going to watch i got the hookup

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:hug: So true chile ……. the biggest myth a woman can tell herself….. that it will change when he marries me :facepalm:

EB :woot: Aloha! Let me do find a proper HA greeting :bow:

With her hair over her eye like Aaliyah wore hers (when Monique was younger) she favors Aaliyah.

EB says:

__________________________
      Justin Timberlake?

Magoo??? WTF happened to MAGOO… anyways

GAGIRL87 says:

Aye aye el eye why aye h.
      ______________________________________________

I was humming along with this :whistle:

Hey OTB :hug:

BeautifullBee says:

“I only got with you because you look like ..”

What in the??? Did he really say that to her?!

EB says:

Justin Timberlake?
      ——–
      :spank:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie & Luvn hey my loves :kiss: :hug:

Aloha kakou
      (That’s for everyone, plus EB)
      That’s it! I’m talkning Hawaii-Talk today yall!
      I just found a site, and well, somebody ask me to say something in Hawaiian :lol:

lexdiamonz says:

who Timbo laid the wood to ?? sounds like a new drinking game …

Bet he hit that lil white dude from One republic…ey ey ey

#27 no but he may as well have when he admitted to approaching her b/c she looked like Aaliyah

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS :yahoo: :hug:

So mannie of my favorite people are here this morning :bite:

GAGIRL :yahoo: hey boo

Ashland
      Biz
      Ms. B
      Afiya
      Gigi

GAGIRL87 says:

BeautifullBee you are gorgeous hunny werkkkk :nun:

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

============
      Then you gotta squint :huh: your eye, and look from the side :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

PumpkinsMama :cry: you forgot about me :coffee:

EB says:

Aloha :hi: Don’t Talk To Strangers

Magoo??? WTF happened to MAGOO… anyways
      ———–
      I thought he was in realty? :think:

Who else on the board work in a law office besides Bomb :thinking: I need some advice on Bates Labeling :waiting:

PumpkinsMama says:

GA :my juicy GA Peach :tittays:

Pumpkin, SETTLE DOWN :mad:

:hahaha: Hey hun! #youbettercontinuetorockthembooksyo Or else…*fist to eye motion*

GAGIRL87 says:

Razzle

MsB

:waves:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ GA Nerp, never :tea:

Nerp. :no:

Justin Timberlake
      ——————
      :ghost: Hey Eb and errybody!!! :rofl:

Man yesterday was my last day at this fukk ass agency I was working at, I was supposed to be gone but the shutdown slowed things down. So how bout I get to mah office yesterday and my supv sent me an email not saying goodbye and best wishes but to complete some stupid ass letter before I leave. :eek: BYTCH PLEASE!!! Ask me if I did that shyt :tea: stupid bytch ass sprites i’ll tell ya.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ DTTS I aint been in the room 10 mins and got threatened with a punch to the eye :huh:

Ahhhhhh THIS is why I loves you guys :rofl:

:koolaid2: <—-Dr.Pepper..

OAN :hi:

Um… he is a rich and famous man. He is entitled to phuck other women and her bad built azz knew that and has known that all along.

I guess the THIRD pregnancy was too much? She had that nigga on a 3 strike program? :lol:

:kiss: PumpkinButt

HEY Pumpkin!!!!!

Magoo selling property now … oh well get that coin… PLEASE someone comment on the phuckery that is tay tay braxton NEW video … the kids say it is a MESS chile..

lola says:

No wonder she wants support for her kid too

:waves:

Gigi26 says:

And another supv looked me dead in my face and asked meh and I quote, “what are you still doing here?” I told his ass what happened and he said “Oh i’ll pretend that you’re not even here.” Not a goodbye, not a best wishes, congrats nothing. CLASSLESS. But I showed em watch me work. You fukk me for 3 years, I fukk you raw for 2 months :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jen did you look like that doggie in ur gravi when you got home from work yesterday? Don’t forget to bring a zip drive and back dat ass up :tea:

Justin Timberlake
      ——————
      :ghost: Hey Eb and errybody!!! :rofl:
      Shyt I will never understand…… they want appreciate that azz till ya gone chile :no: I been hid a bunch of key shyt :tea: and throw a gang of stuff in the Burn :coffee: tuh….

PumpkinsMama says:

Chile that was done yesterday :tea: want catch me slipping no more :woot:

What it do Phro :woot: Where you been :waves:

————————
      With a thick, sick, bent at the tip dck, with a NASTY 90 degree angle?

Bad built :lol: Good More ning. :hahaha:

Biz1 says:

_____________________________________________

:think: He need his ass whooped

:wave:
      GagaGirl :kiss:
      otB
      gigi
      jenieeee
      Smurfette
      Razz
      lexi
      PUMKINSmama
      MAN
      EB
      Phrozen1der :hi: 4ever NO font!
      lola

Yasssss :rofl: i got stuck reading them comments. Yt folks so absent minded!

:koolaid2: <—-Dr.Pepper..

OAN :hi:

:whistle:

:hug: E pili mau na pomaika`i ia `oe = Hawaiian for "May blessings ever be with you"

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Gigi fugg them Mitches. And I would DEF fugg some shyt up on the way out the door :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Tamar be trying to hard to appease these sugar tank ass men yo wtf was that :blink:

lola says:No wonder she wants support for her kid too
      ~
      Why is that? This lady here needs to get her mind right. She knew he was a cheater,it was all good. I understand her feeling that gtting bishes preg,she will mot Stand for, butttUUUMMH..

PHRO???? :huh: Where?

AND ION see anything wrong with her asking for assistance with her other child :no: Hell, he been providing, so :shrug: just keep on :tea:

You fugg with me, you gots to take care of even the dog :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Oh trust me I did, they’ll be pissed getting to finding out what to do with my 50 cases, :hahaha:

PHRO???? :huh: Where?

Hele mai :kona:

Omahgawd :crying1: Hiiiiii PHROOOOOOO! How your self doing? :hug:

lexdiamonz says:

WTF … WHY did YT just ask me is kerry washington black ?? I was like squeeze me ????.. she was like she is so stylish, pretty and petite I thought she was mixed? I was like with what

NEGRA????
      bish was like i meant no harm .. i told her bish u tried it and I DENIED IT

WTF

:kona: YT women done lost their damn minds boo boo

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Tamar had sissies twirling and splitting talkin bout Hot sugar, bytch them fun boys are fukkin each other :rofl:

“STOP CALLING THEM KILLER WHALES! :wail: THEY ARE ORCA!!”

Mai hea mai? :rofl: :rofl: Let me stop :lol:

Ni ni says:

why do dudes get married if they still want to be community dyck ……they want another mother. Someone to do their cooking and cleaning or dont want to go home to an empty house. Thats the reason my bro gave me

@Jenie @OTB @Doesn’t @luvn :yahoo:

Not much, the job keeps me busy so I’m not on much..I’m hardly working today so I’m up in this bih!! :yahoo:

MsB2u says:

GAGIRL,RAZ,GIGI,MAN,LUVN
      :hi:

:rofl: @sticking to the man..

Dear Boss, Ex Boss,

First off, I want you to know, Gigs is typing this with her middle fanga..

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: ION see anything wrong with her asking for assistance with her other child
      ~
      I DO. she’ll get her cake in the proceddings. stop being trif.

Ni ni says:

Because they are selfish and don’t want the next man to have a chance at the woman :shrug: That’d be too much like right, to be honest and ish :lol:

NEGRA????
      bish was like i meant no harm .. i told her bish u tried it and I DENIED IT
      WTF
      :kona: YT women done lost their damn minds boo boo

That bitch just fukked up my whole Friday. Fukk her simple minded wet dog smelling ass. Fonky bitch.

@OTB :hug:

:nun: <—— This shat is funny!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

NEGRA????
      bish was like i meant no harm .. i told her bish u tried it and I DENIED IT
      SMH :phew:

PHRO :welcome: :shakebutt:

luVn_liFe… says:

~
      I DO. she’ll get her cake in the proceddings. stop being trif.
      ———–
      Yew want me to answer in Hawaiian? :eek:

:rofl: She straight pandering to them kinds. Where my respectable gays at mayne. :rofl:

Chile Tamar is doing the absolute most :nono: at got them queens dancing chile :no:

otB
      i like BEYS pic there! :yes:

lexdiamonz says:

Because they are selfish and don’t want the next man to have a chance at the woman That’d be too much like right, to be honest and ish

ALL THIS right here…. women need to wake up and RUN when they SEE the signs … IF you was his SIDE-PIECE PLEASE believe someone else will be the side-piece when he with you my friends

MSHospitality says:

Morning everybody

PHRO when I say I missed your ignant ass :hug:

Come be crazy. :love: We missed it. Hows the new gig? You own that chit yet?

NEGRA????
      ————-
      :no: sprite trash

DTTS I am lost love :lol:

Awwwww :hug: Me ka aloha pumehana=Hawaiian for Awwww With kindest regards :hahaha:

@Luvin Thnx!

—————-
      Why someone have to be mixed in order to be petite stylish and pretty?? :blink:

So you saying black folks as a whole ill ugly? That we have to be a mutt ass mutt to be a looker? WTF you get that gat damn notion from simple bytch?!

Right
      people kill me, MEN\FEMALE – ur sig.Other showed u who they wer in the beg. U played the part then, Y Now??

OH CAUSE YEW Spessial :tea:

lexdiamonz says:

I am more disturbed at Tamar prancing around still smelling like PLACENTA …

and watching the show last night is why does VINCE ALWAYS have his mouth open, tongue hanging out looking like that … THAT is not hot… WTF

“So male killer whales are terrible fathers?” <—- THis :rofl:

Razzz :chase: I was reading them muggs like, "wtf that got to do with .. :huh: … :facepalm:… :cuss: "

Girllllll. I cant be dealing with Sprites too early in the morning. :no:

Fail!!!! :no: got these ninjas in heels and all No mam :nono:
      :facepalm: chile …….. these men taking the females dancing :smack:

@OTB I miss you all too!!!!!!! :thankyou:

Phro, how them nipplez doing? :tea:
      This job isn’t freezing you out like the last, is it? :lol:

:wave: MSHOspitality!

@Smurfette :P ->Yew want me to answer in Hawaiian?
      NOPE i stand by what i said. bitterness will get one nowhere but a nasty taste in Ther MOUUFH :nono:

i like BEYS pic there

<—Nap-cha Bey :nun:

OTB- that ish was too funny correcting each other on what they are called instead of appreciating the bit of information shared.

But did you see the comparison with the orca and Kim K? :ghost:

Phrozen1der says:

@Lex “I am more disturbed at Tamar prancing around still smelling like PLACENTA …”

:dead: You said she smells of yeast,blood and the suffrage movement tho Soror?! :hide:

lexdiamonz says:

EXACTLY Razzle .. thing that kills me is this Bish wasn’t PETITE herself Ted Cruz got these pink toes feeling froggy ….

B
      i sent U something, it will Get ur rocks off :lol:

lexdiamonz says:

I am more disturbed at Tamar prancing around still smelling like PLACENTA …

Cause he is big as hell, :no: He probrably has sleeping disorder…. He probably has to be on a machine at night

Phrozen1der says:

@Doesn’t LOLOLOLOL Nah, they pay the heat bill in this joint

Right
      ——————-
      Guhl why I just foundt out about my bf homegirl…first child with her jumpoff…I met them in July…fast fwd to Oct:

They ain’t together, he’s a deadbeat and he is expecting his second child with his GIRLFRIEND :tea:

She better wisen up. There’s levels to tha shyt.

OH CAUSE YEW Spessial

BOL!!!! :no: :tea: You’re not.

Does anybody know someone who was a cheater but married out of it? :thinking: Im have to think about it for a sec. *raised brows*

There’s levels to tha shyt.
      :tea:

:dead:
      @Phrozen1der ewwwww LOL

WHERE was big mama BACK in the day you COULD NOT be out DANCING until like 1 year after you had a baby and you better not be out chere without your head covered up and socks on before you had a “set-back” these new school g’mama’s SLAY ME …. lol !!!!

Phrozen1der says:

“Does anybody know someone who was a cheater but married out of it?” <— #ButImSleepTho :lol:

Gigi26 says:

:dead: You said she smells of yeast,blood and the suffrage movement tho
      ———————

:ghost: thats it negro you gotta go!

LuvLife, BUT ION care :no: not one lil bitty bit! :no: Nope!

The joker got paper, he can afford it, he knew the risks if she ever decided to stop putting up with his crap… I just don’t care about him, his money, or even her :rofl: Now, if this was a regular working dude–of course I would look at this differently.

When a man has children on his wife, all bets are off IMB :tea:

the orca and Kim K?

!!! Perfect example! While hilar WTF that got to do with the post? :wtf: :rofl: My low melanin brethren be wildin’.

@ Gigi26

WTF THAT is foul

There’s levels to tha shyt.

Lawdddddd. :tea:

DTTS- I frequent this site “I F.ucking Love Science” on FB and they pointed out how Killer Whales stop giving birth by their 30s and 40s to dedicate their time to raise their kids and grandkids and that the males never leave their mother’s pod, they may go and mate with a female outside of their pod, but they come back. :rofl: Sound Familiar?

#runonsentences

suffrage movement

So it begins.. :dead:

OutsidetheBox says:OH CAUSE YEW Spessial

BOL!!!! You’re not.

Does anybody know someone who was a cheater but married out of it? Im have to think about it for a sec. *raised brows*
      ~
      My sis,who BTW meant her now hubby on Fb,communicated with him 40-60 days. he came down to meet her in person. all types of stuff,chicks,previous marriage start popping up.
      They decide to get married, and other heauxs still popping up. ETC
      She had the Gall to say she resents him :huh:

#ButImSleepTho

Ayeeee :lol: They say folks “change” :lol:

Be a witness. :nun:

these new school g’mama’s SLAY ME
      THats cause they aint but 39-47 yrs old these days

Gigi26 says:

@Lex: YUP. They were each other’s jumpoffs fukkin each other raw. :no: Now this they first child, a daughter at that and he’s outchea with another one on the way (his second) and the baby ain’t even 5 months yet :tea:

Does anybody know someone who was a cheater but married out of it?
      ————
      Pizza face and Tucan Sam?

:huh:

Im NOT in the mood tuhday :duel:

@Lex :lol:

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! Happy Friday!! :yahoo:

the orca and Kim K?

—————–

That shyt had me gone sitting in my car :rofl:

@OTB :rofl:

On another note these students are blowing me, I’m trying to chill today with a little bit of IAINTDOINSHYT in between…FUGG!!!!!

on Fb
      _______

:facepalm: LuVs. :no: LuVs. So she married him a month or so later and :blink: and :stop: chit STILL coming up. :|

JDore! YEW lOOk smashing today :huh:

Pizza face and Tucan Sam?

IDK…I think Beatz still gets it in. :tea: I think Alicia a dyke. :eek:

PumpkinsMama says:

Where is this Hot Sugar Hot Mess at ? :rofl:

OutsidetheBox says:on Fb
      _______
      LuVs. LuVs. So she married him a month or so later and and chit STILL coming up.
      YUP\well was
      He’s deployed to Qatar,so right now ther not around each other. but she’s ALWAYS snooping in his emails,phone records.
      they got into some type of altercation,the MPs wer called,she was charged with something (i didnt ask)
      She says she resents him for making the worst come out of her :huh:
      I told her she needs to account for selF and go and sit in a therapist chair or something

Phro :hahaha: I aint even supposed to be in here tuh..day. :lol:
      But Mister All the Way Live (YEW!) is in here tonight.

:lol: Yo ass made me log in. I said I was gonna do all the work I haven’t done all week. :ashamed:

JDore! YEW lOOk smashing today

:no:

#runonsentences

Oh my goodness :rofl: I can’t question the Lord though :lol: BUT if I could :blink:

*serious face* So, there are just a bunch of Mother Whales out there :huh: raising their own :blink:

She says she resents him for making the worst come out of her

*mind blown* :eek:

She resents him for making her face the truth about herself. It must be hard to come to terms with being impulsive and shortsighted. And just generally dumb as fu.ck. :eek:

Do you like him LuVie? How is he as a guy?

Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:I don’t mean to laugh at your sister Luvie
      ~
      Its laughable and a DAMN shame that she’s 40+ and aint got a damn lick of sense!
      :smack:
      i got my own problems, I dont have time to listen andtalk to someone in denial

Aww Pumpkin *squeezes your cheeks*

Phrozen1der says:

@OTB :lol: It’s been FUGG this shat o’clock since my alarm sounded this morning.. *peeks over shoulder* I aint doing shat…. :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

HA! HA! DTTS. Now pinch the other set :kona;

So nobody gon tell me where I can see the sassy menz for Tamar :huh:

Do you like him LuVie? How is he as a guy?
      ~
      Yeah I DO, He’s a very nice guy,From what Ive seen. He’s been around the fam, I think we’ve done two thanksgivings together.
      and a few times when she lived down here before she “thought” it was a brilliant idea to UP and Move to la, uproot her son in his last year semester of high school, and two other kids :smack:

But yeah he’s a cool cat :shrug:

LuVie my email. :crying1: Thats so beautiful. Did yall carve yall initials or something somewhere in there? I hope so.. *lip quiver*

*wallows in self pity* :wail:

PM
      :shock: HellURH!!! Thats a good look

No, I will NOT :rules:
      I didn’t see it :no: But I think if you search through the font…It’s up there somewhere :lol:

KyCakes says:

lex
      Jdore
      Ashland
      Biz

anw_rootbeer says:

Dang Aaliyah must have had that FIE! Everyone was in love with her

Did yall carve yall initials or something somewhere in there?
      :huh:
      NO! OMG Im pissed, I gotta get over there before the krete dries today!

:mad:
      I aint think of that

KyCakes says:

Oh. Gud Moanin @Man

How in the world did I miss you? :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

“DTTS- I frequent this site “I F.ucking Love Science” on FB and they pointed out how Killer Whales stop giving birth by their 30s and 40s to dedicate their time to raise their kids and grandkids and that the males never leave their mother’s pod, they may go and mate with a female outside of their pod, but they come back.” <—— Sounds like my Uncle :rofl: #BummAssNegra

I saw clips on FB @PM.

KYCakes :wave: amw

@Ky :hi:

MSHospitality says:

:newpost:

:newpost: :hurl:

But yeah he’s a cool cat

I guess thats why she fell so hard. :lol: She need some counseling. Chit she married him now. :shrug: Thats why I be scared to take the leap. :bite: Aunt Tea and her dopamine buulchit.

rwilliams4782 says:

These women are brave. No way in hell I would marry a man whose hips curvier than mine… And not to mention that shar pei he has living on the back of his head.. I’m done.

flsun99 says:

So he is just having unprotected sex with other women all willy nilly in 2013?

BeautifullBee says:

GAGIRL87, Thank you love :heart:

“Chile Tamar is doing the absolute most  at got them queens dancing chile”

————

That “Hot Sugar” video is a hot mess. I’m so disappointed.

lola says:

@ luvn she mad and going for his pockets. It was crackhead logic too saying he publicly claimed him so he should support him too. :smack:

Crickett says:

The worse thing he can do is not pay support for the child he adopted at 1 years old now 10- all the disrespect he put the child mother through now you throwing the baby away in the bath water.