Gov. Christie Blasts ObamaCare; “People weren’t told the truth”

Gov Christie and Obama

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie criticized the problem plagued rollout of the Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare on CBS This Morning.

Christie said President Obama failed to keep his promise to the American people — that they could keep their health insurance plans when OabamCare launched. “People weren’t told the truth,” Christie said.

“You can remember, they were told that they would be able to keep their policies if they liked them,” Christie said. “Now, you hear hundreds of thousands of people across the country being told they couldn’t. So the White House needs to square that with what was told to the American people. And told to the Congress beforehand. And it doesn’t seem to square at the moment. But we’ll wait and see.”

Christie explained why he declined to set up an insurance exchange in his state.

“It wouldn’t have made any difference,” he said. “In fact, because you can see all the problems with this. What the federal government wanted us to do in the states was to take on this burden ourselves without telling us how much it would cost or what authority we would have to actually run our exchanges. That’s why myself and 33 other governors, both Republican and Democrat, said no to a state-run exchange.”

Watch the full CBS This Morning interview below.

• Obama Administration Secretly Collects Data On All Verizon Customers
  • Obama Says forcing You To Buy Insurance Is Not A Tax Increase
  • Oprah Turns Her Back On Obama; Refuses to Endorse ObamaCare
  • President Obama Calls On Verizon to Fix ObamaCare Website

53 Responses to “Gov. Christie Blasts ObamaCare; “People weren’t told the truth””

This big hipped, short torso man :facepalm:

This was sabotaged from the jump!
      Now its nothing but bytchin and moaning.

Im so over this. It will be fixed. Complaining 24/7 aint goin do nothing to help. :shrugs:

The Master Beta :D says:

Oooh he hippy :lol:

Ppl whined and whined about no Health Care for everybody then when something came about, they still whining. Geez :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

Shyt he got titties too

lovezoe says:

As much as I support Obama, this thing is a mess. Hopefully he can fix it.

Please tell me what politician in history has never broken a promise….. and more than likely they azz have been assassinated :shrugs: fugg out of here

Yall thought the Government was gonna pay for everybody Healthcare :haha:

I really need to see what Gov. Christie looks like since his lap band surg. I think he gonna be one of the ones like Belly Thrice though and gonna need TWO of em.

And still might be big in the end.

libra80sbaby says:

downstairs..
      libra80sbaby says:

Aint been no real music power couple since Floetry.
      by Who Dat on Oct 29, 2013 at 10:46 am
      ————————
      :yes: Cause aint NOBODY gone tell Marsha Ambrosia Salad wasn’t hittin ol girl with that field goal gap… :tea:

Oooh he hippy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like on Girlfriend’s…dude Joan dated with the man-hips…we think Gov. Christie wear spanx?

libra80sbaby says:

That mufugga up top shaped up like Penguin from Batman Movie

The Master Beta :D says:

These crakkas I work with keep blaming POTUS all day about insurance going up saying people who voted for him wanted change I hope your happy now dumb asses :tea:

lovezoe says:

I also believe people should have well aware that most companies were not going to be able to afford the mandates that were going to be required for coverage.

Smokie says:

In THAT picture, Christie looks like Tom Hanks in a fat suit.

:2dance: with @DTTS.

Gov. Christie is shaped like Gwyneth Paltrow in “Shallow Hal”

libra80sbaby says:

That mufugga up top shaped up like Penguin from Batman Movie

Chile that Back shot in Batman :ghost: whew !

Miany says:

Fugg them. …so sick of bissh azzed politicians.
      Just HELP THE FUGGIN PEOPLE!
      Insurance companies bout to get paid cuz insurance will be mandated..they round here bitching boit covering a few extra services As Iif they can’t afford it… What about all the mofos that are now being FORCED to buy ur shii? I’m sure it’ll more than cover costs
      Now state legislatures are explaining why they didn’t wanna share costs.. Im sick of em all cuz after all this hooorahy broke azz is gonna be asked to buy some insurance & I will have to come up with the money SO MISS ME WITH THE FUGG SHII GOVENOR & go fix some shii.

lexdiamonz says:

Gov. Christie is shaped like Gwyneth Paltrow in “Shallow Hal

:dead:

WHEN ALL else fails BLAME IT ON THE BLACK MAN… for the LIFE of me I never understood why people have a problem with ACCESS to AFFORDABLE healthcare from the most OBESE UNHEALTHY countries in the CIVILIZED world one would think they would be happy …. Christie ole wide azz got a NERVE ONLY good thing came out of NEW JERSEY was TONY SOPRANO!!!!!

puppylove says:

Hope everybody happy paying $.10 more for their papa John’s.

The Master Beta :D says:

I can’t stop looking @ that pic his shaped is all wrong

Miany says:

@puppy fugg John. I prefer no name pizza joints n if I need delivery I call pizza hut for a pan pizza…so yeah.. Fugg him with a stiff azz FUTURE STD HAVIN DYCK

puppylove says:

Hope everybody happy paying $.10 more for their papa John’s.
      They do not get my business :nono:

ONLY good thing came out of NEW JERSEY was TONY SOPRANO!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And Whitney Houston.

And that pizza at the hole in the wall place round the kona from Showboat Casino in Atlantic City. Not sure WHAT the fugg they put in that pizza. CRACK. Crushed up Molly. IDK. Its so GOOD though Jesus :crying1:

:love: Kdub
      Ole fat azz needs to be worries about the Boardwalk and his fuggin arteries :eek:

Diva says:

Governor Chrisie needs a BRAZIERRE!

KyCakes says:

ION care…He’s still a better President than his predecessor, so :shrug:

I prefer no name pizza joints
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That place I just described in Atlantic City? Sweater GAWD we tried to call there once to see what time they closed… and my sister was like what is the NAME to the place? I was like IDK :shrug: So we get in the car :steer: ….. WHY is the place named..”Hot Pizza Here”…its what they HAVE IN THE WINDOW. Its not on the menus. Its not on their cups. They aint GOT A NAME. We just call it Pizza Place. :dead:

lovezoe says:

The problem is we need UNIVERSAL healthcare, not affordable health care. Big difference. This is a step in the right direction though. I don’t believe in the fines, personally. It does not offset costs, it’s simply a penalty.

Bigbadwolf says:

Miany says:

Fugg them. …so sick of bissh azzed politicians.
      Just HELP THE FUGGIN PEOPLE!
      :clap: I’ve been on both ends. I have insurance through my job now, but I didn’t when I was young. I made too much to get assistance but my job didn’t offer it. I would have loved to not paid $400 for an office visit out of pocket.

Who got Miany all worked up?
      :thinking: bet money it was that durn MsTake :yes:

Miany says:

They take no name to another level.. I’m sad too cuz how we supposed to visit NJ & gps the molly crusted finger licking good pizza shop if they ain’t gotta name??

69 says:

Whew lord,

I bet when Christie open his mouth to exhale anything out I bet that shyt could raise the dead. I bet not a nan in his administration sit next to or directly in front of during a meeting. :nono:

MsDiva
      You better get on your job yo! :egg: Man is hongry! :eek:

missmiami says:

Mawnin Roses :offtopic: anybody see American Blackout on Discovery Channel? I missed it but it looked thought provoking

I been going to Atlantic City before I was even old enough to gamble. 20 years. We eat at “Pizza Place” everytime we go. Chit sometimes TWICE on the same TRIP :ghost:

That is most likely what Gov. Christie been eating. Atlantic City Pizza Place pizza.

Miany says:

Lovezoe.. I too disagree with the fines cuz I’m the type who prefers NOT TO CARRY insurance. I lean towards natural remedies & only see a doctor when absolutely necessary.
      Bbw .that’s my point. Folk out here struggling to see doctors & these rich folk just playing with people.
      Dtts…
      Hush child ..I’m just over folk. I need a vacation, a new job.. or both

why? says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers said:

“Ins is a business and the market dictates this ish. My co has changed ours as of Jan 14 and I will be saving :)
      This past Jan ours went up about $100 a month. So I am looking forward to not spending as much.”
      ————————————————-
      I’m a stranger but…I was just about to ask folks to put out there what their insurance cost changes were. I beileve your premium at work went up because insuerance companies know the time for getting money out of people is coming to an end. Once the exchanges get up and running…capitalism for the MEDICAL industry will not be what it once was. Them folks are not trying to lose money.

I don’t have anything at stake…retiree Tricare insurance is less annually than what lots of folks pay a month. I’m not bragging…I’m saying if doctors honor our health ins plans…they could offer the same for the rest of the nation. Take the dollar signs out of the equation. Pay the doctors because it was hard to become a doctor…but the hospitals, medical device makers and pharmaceutical companies can eat a hot bowl of texas pete hot sauce pickled azz holes.

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Im so hungry!!
      :cry:
      *grabs Man by the ears and pulls his head down* :rofl:

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva
      You better get on your job yo! :egg: Man is hongry! :eek:
      numba 49

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————–
      Naw that’s not pizza fat…That’s ‘Satriale’s and Vesuvios’ fat :lol:

KyCakes says:

@Diva :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey! :waves:

Although everybody needs insurance, my concern is that lots of folks don’t realize that AHC COSTS. What happens when the insured can’t afford the monthly cost? Is it reported on your credit report? Can you go to jail? Does the bill keep accumulating every month? So many questions….