In Response to Racial Profiling Cases, Barneys’ Bosses Apologize to….. JAY Z

Jay Z

Bosses at high end retailer Barneys released a statement apologizing to rapper Jay Z following media reports of racial profiling incidents involving black consumers at the New York location.

2 young black shoppers filed separate complaints accusing Barneys of racially profiling them after they made purchases of a $2,500 Celine handbag and a $350 Ferragamo belt.

But instead of apologizing to the shoppers who were racially profiled, Barneys apologized to Jay Z for inconveniencing him.

“We deeply regret that these recent events have distracted from the great work of the Shawn Carter Foundation, and we offer our sincere apologies to Mister Carter,” said Barneys CEO Mark Lee.

And you scoffed when I said Jay Z was behaving like HE was the victim?

In a long, rambling press release, Jay Z complained bitterly that his face was plastered all over the NY Post in relation to the case.

“I move and speak based on facts and not emotion. I haven’t made any comments because I am waiting on facts and the outcome of a meeting between community leaders and Barneys,” Z was quoted as saying.

“Why am I being demonized, denounced and thrown on the cover of a newspaper for not speaking immediately?”

Bosses at U.S. retailer Barneys have issued an apology to Jay Z after he was dragged into a race row raging around the store’s alleged profiling policy.

The high-end chain has been at the centre of a scandal over claims two young black shoppers were detained by cops after making expensive purchases at a New York City branch.

The pair allege they were aggressively quizzed about how they could afford to buy their items, and have since filed suit against the store for discrimination.

The row has erupted as Jay Z, real name Shawn Carter, plans to release a curated designer collection for Barneys in time for the festive season, with more than 24,000 fans signing a petition calling on him to cut ties with the store. Source

• Jay Z Under Pressure to Cancel Barneys Event
  • Student Sues Barney’s and NYPD for Racial Profiling
  • Jay Z’s Publicist Releases Statement On Barneys Racial Profiling Cases
  • Report: Beyonce and Jay Z Taking Food Out of the Mouths of Babes?
  • Photo: SPLASH News

240 Responses to “In Response to Racial Profiling Cases, Barneys’ Bosses Apologize to….. JAY Z”

:huh:

n1kk1a says:

Well now, let’s not inconvience “Mr. Carter”. Chile, please. :coffee:

Apologize to Jay :wtf:

:peace: All

Sakeena says:

Is it wise for Barneys to apologize from a legal standpoint? Since litigation is still pending. Check out the wording. They arent admitting to any wrong doing.

Fugg barneys :rollseyes:

Fugg the nypd too

Shawn Carter Foundation will have scholarships for vocational and tech schools. You can be as old as 25. :tea:

DTTS I’m Nippy for Halloween. Zombie Nippy. :heart:

Hopefully they are diff from the voc and tech public schools that don’t teach shatt.

libra80sbaby says:

:stop: ……FDB :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

FDB = Fugg Dat Barneys

QueenSJ says:

So Jay-Z was inconvenienced and thus, they apologized.

:facepalm:

Money talks.

gbellab says:

LOOK! A CAMEL IN A JEAN OUTFIT!!

Nhere says:

Jay Z, baby, me and you are through. We have been going our separate ways over the last few years although we touch down from time to time. But this time, it’s just over. Who are you trying to emulate? I just can’t right now.

:sheep: 1 last time. Down since 96′ :casket:

OTB
      (In real life)
      1st :rofl:
      Then: :stop: playing, you joshing me
      Next: :thinking: Hmmmm yeah she might really do it :yes: <–proud
      Finally: :shocked: IONO now :rofl:

Just be sure to send me a pic :wink:
      Whatchew wearing? :popcorn:

You gone Body Surf through the party? :rofl:
      You gone arrive via casket? :rofl:
      You gone carry around 1 single Flip Flop? :rofl:

The people wanna know :eek:

Miany says:

:thinking: I wonder which nippy otb will go as

Apparition says:

:rocsign:

Nippy circa 1987 would be nice :)

Lmao at the roc sign being in the blg :rofl:

Miany
      :gossip: what if its In The Tub Nippy :sarcasm: <—says Boogity Boooo
      :scared:

OTB
      We need answers :rules: sect.18.67.9a states that EYE must know itall :eek:

gypsyeyes says:

I hope you will be I wanna dance wit somebody zombie whitney!!! You know whitty hutton was a zombie at the MJ tribute that one time…I shouldn’t have said that #sorrynotsorry

Hey Gyp, she could be the “Yew Better Lay Low” Nippy, from the Awards Ceremony, and OTB could be walking around talmbout “The King of R&B” #herboneswerealreadyshowing :kona:

Miany says:

Dtts….she will not be the bathtub nippy :lol: I know she said she would be I wanna dance with somebody or bodyguard. ..I think

Baby Gravy says:

16.
      I wonder which nippy otb will go as

by Miany on Oct 30, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I hope that’s a typo :tea: You do mean Nipsey, as in Russell? Cuz um otb doesn’t have the range to pull off Nippy :tea: Aesthetic nor vocal range *changes tea bag*

Its a matter of time before someone will fall from Grace :tea: and these sprites is waiting to yank that azz right off that pedestal :tea: straight like that

Miany says:

Jenie…they LIIIIIIIVE to knock n*ggas off pedestals… FUGG EM :tea:

KP Gibson says:

Why him and not the person that was profiled.

69 says:

Its a matter of time before someone will fall from Grace
      If messing with Obama, Jesus and dem ain’t do it… Perhaps he sound mismanage the next female supergroup

They jumped from dragging Pebbles azz to snatchin her daughters weave. :coffee:

Ashley Reid tweeted Chilli (not T-Boz cause she knew better) something about wait til I see you.

The gheys and the twitterbugs ain’t that azz up.

Ms. Sophia look alike saying: Ashley, girl, come get yo weave chile :waves: <—— (Ashley's lost weave)

I couldn't stop :rofl:

Miany says:

Jenie…they LIIIIIIIVE to knock n*ggas off pedestals
      Yep this is why you never toast with them fuggas like they :fistbump: Nevah :rules: A smart black man should side eye the fugg out of em :tea:

Oh yeah Barneys can lick the pink of my azz by the way :tea: bastids … want get my money :coffee: they don’t want it no way.

and 69 what are you talm bout :lol:

Miany says:

:yes: I agree but it’s opposite :facepalm: they get money & STILL jump through hoops to satisfy yt. Vicious circle I guess.

Miany is them yo :boob: :jack:

Miany says:

:lol: ur silly yea…I’m top heavy

:boobs:

So who the hail is Mrs. @Man? Do we know her? Is Lisa Raye gonna have to cut a bish? She better treat him right. Did she confirm he has 2.5-3.5 when hard inches of dack? Is she happy with that? :shrug:

So mannie mannie questions Jesus. Congrats on they union though :yahoo:

Since we aint get invited to the wedding maybe they will invite us to the baby shower when Jeffrica and lil BornJamerican is born. I will bring Applebee’s gift cards for them to have family dinners out. :yes:

Baby Gravy says:

:think: Yall better not have me switching out of mobile for nothing. Once you do its so hard to get back :bite:

Baby Gravy says:

:eek: You get 1 Demerit for not being forthcoming with your mamarial wealth. I can’t get that close a look from here. You are not allowed to change your gravi before 10pm PST.

Just an FYI: I will be taking care of personal business in the morning. I will update the blog hopefully around noon. So please check back for updates. :)

why? says:

Wake up folks. Concentrate on your loving your loved ones 34/7…money and material possesions don’t add up to shat. Belafonte and Cosby are spot on…and we are following these entertainers off a cliff while they have golden parachutes. They will not fall from grace…too much invested in them. John McWhorter…”Losing The Race”.

In your 20’s you bust that azz for things…in your 30’s you realize they don’t mean shat. Somewhere around close to 40…you say fcuk it all and anybody that believes it means anythang. Luxury vehicles and brands…my mother had me on that shat since I was a toddler in the 70’s. She even says fcuk that shat today. Wake up folks before it is too late. Driving a nissan with a designer bag makes you no better. You still got pimped. Wake up…wake up…wake the fcuk up. And sit your azzes down somewhere. Why is your mortgage more than $300? Why are you paying $1000+ for rent? Maybe it’s because I come from a place where red dirt roads are normal and people eat clay dirt…I don’t know. I know people that’s did not have indoor plumbing in the 90’s. It’s called being humble and preparing for the future…fcuk today. I’m finally ready to jump a broom instead of running through the cooch that is thrown at me whenever I decide to go have a drink in the atl…and I don’t try. Being grown is awesome.

Freeway Ricky Ross…you were spot on. Holler at me if you need a worker bee/leader that don’t quit. All about uplifting my community…no politics!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Morning :yawn: Barney’s is trying to protect their investment and potential earnings. Not Jay Z’s fault. What should he do reject the apology :huh:

:goodpost: why?
      You sound mature. Congrats on being ready to get married.
      ———
      :heart: SR
      Now hurry up and finish :eek:
      #ikidikid #thanksfortheupdate
      —-
      Hi MsTake :huh: (that’s me right now for real lol)

And I’d have to see Barney’s entire press release to give my opinion on whether I believe they handled this properly. :tea: <—hot cocoa

Miany says:

Dtts….don’t waste ur time. …they handled it aiight from a legal standpoint. …are black folks still pissed? yes
      Does barney’s care?
      Nope.
      Me?…I say black folks should stop begging for apologies. ..at some point it becomes insulting. .I can’t afford to shop there but, if I had it I’d spend my coins qith crakkkaz whobwere smart enough to hide their disdain and I mistrust for my kind.

I hear you Miany.
      <—Doesn't shop there anyways :shrug:
      So I can't hurt their bottom line, but I did sign one of the petitions. The nypd plays a role here :tea:

Hey DTTS :hugs: WAKE UP YO!!! Why? already told you :huh:

*squinting* Miany is you a sassy bunny :shock: :lol:

I missed American Horror Story again :crying: wall slides …….. lawd have mercy I have missed 2 episodes don’t kill Bren and Pump :crying: :cry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Buckle in for a long morning. SR has personal business to handle until noon. I hope all is well.

Taken that baby :love: awwwww adorable

Jenie it’s is birthday :partyhat: He is such a cutie

Sorry meant:
      <<< It's his birthday!!!! My chatty co-workers came up and interrupted me. I :love: him. He was up all early in my face this am like :eek:

:waves: Morning

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So my co-worker just for in a HUGE argument. One of them is notorious for getting into disagreements with people. Sadly I think it is not their fault this time but their tone and delivery :nono: You have to know how to talk to people in order to get your point across and cover your butt. Now they’re in the office with the dept head. I think the other person snitched :popcorn:

Happy Birthday to lil Taken :hug: soo cute !

Barney’s issue Not Jayz’s issue :tea:

Gonna suck aXX, raining here all day. No haunted field for me :|

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!

Taken
      DTTS
      Miany
      Jenie I hate you missed AHS:Coven :no:
      Dirty30

Fcuk Barney’s like I had sed last week and Jay-Z!! The people that was inconvenienced were the one’s making purchases and harassed by NYPD. While I enjoy shopping high end stores I’m thinking about reconsidering…..

AJ I need a DVR :crying: cause I keep falling asleep :crying1:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Jenie you need a DVR :yes: That is how I live :phew: I don’t watch anything live unless it’s a sports event. I hate commercials. I have to make sure I stay off FB though if I don’t want to know stuff :rolleyes: Especially Scandal.

Hey A.J :waves: SInce my font is clear to eeryone else :rollseyes:

Miany says:

Dtts…. I agree, NYPD def plays a major role.
      @mistaken :yes: I was a bunny lol
      :waves: good morning yall

69 says:

Sandra getting them titties rubbed on this AM. :yes:

Mammogram season is hea.

:kona:

lovezoe says:

Taken- we will record something and start it 15 mins later just to miss commercials.

Dirty you spoke to meh :shock: Sorry ..hey girl :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t know why I keep going to the homepage like there will be a new post :smack:

Dirty you spoke to meh Sorry ..hey girl

I SAID Morning and ain’t say no names so that was to eeerrrbody. :lol: Hey Boo!! And Happy Birthday to Lil’ Taken!

lovezoe says:

Morning my fave peeps :wave:

Good Morning.
      So the job that I’m temping at has switched to 2 different softwares. Well the one that I’m on sucks cause the other team has the waffle house cooking for them in one of the auditoriums. Guess what we got…Dunkin Donuts! What the hell???!!! They did buy me lunch yesterday because I got a whole bunch of vendors off of credit hold but I want waffles(in my donkey from shrek movie)

Anna says:

:waves: @ everyone. Happy Halloween.
      Robin Roberts is dressed as Oliva Pope(w/the white coat @ matching purse).

gypsyeyes says:

Happy Birthday lil taken!!!!

Hey Anna,Gyp and Zoe :waves:

<<< Gyp and Dirty he turning up :danban1:
      Gotta quick meeting. BRB

kahmmillion says:

Why doesn’t Jay just donate the money to the cause and be done with it. It’s not like his pockets are going to be any lighter. I’m still trying to figure out where the missing 65% is going if Jay isn’t getting a cut and it’s all going to charity.

gypsyeyes says:

GOOD MORNING GUYS…I JUST STOLE A WAFFLE!!!

I’m hongry :popcorn:
      (Yep, hongry)

WHERE IS ERRYBODY?

@DIRTY-YOU WANT SOME OF MY STOLEN WAFFLE?

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Good morning yall!!!! Why are they apologizing to Jay? Shouldn’t they apologize to the two people they stereotyped and discriminated against?

Bigbadwolf says:

:waves: Good morning everyone. Happy Halloween.

Well it’s not a Happy Halloween for my kids, they moved trick or treating until tomorrow due to :cloud: my kids were mad last night running around yelling they cancelled Halloween :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Put some money in my bank account too while you there cashing out CD’s.

Thanks.

WADDUP DUB SACK?

gypsyeyes says:

I HAVE ON A TSHIRT THAT SAYS ‘ARE WE GLADIATORS OR BYTCHES?’ TODAY IN HONOR OF #SCANDAL!

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Did Man ever claim his wife yesterday?

Good Morning :waves:

DTTS
      Jenie
      Mainy
      Taken
      AJ
      Brown
      Gypsy
      Kdubb
      BBW
      Anna
      LoveZ
      San

gypsyeyes says:

OMG!!! Where did you get it?!?!! I have wanted one soooooo bad!!

:waves: Smonae

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Smonae!!! :hi:

Bigbadwolf says:

:hi: Smonae

Smonae says:

I cant wait til Scandal comes on, What do Fitz have to say to the Commander and what did Fitz do back in the day that needed to be covered up :think: Soooo many many questions??????

Dirty30Heart says:

@Smonae, I think Fitz was part of B613.

Happy Birthday lil Taken :partyhat:
      And that was for the poster named “why?” :lol:

Can you go look around NYC and find A missing poster :rofl:

Smonae says:

Gurrrrrl!!! That crossed my mine too, Like Liv said he controls everything. Black man in charge huh :hahaha:

gypsyeyes says:

I cant wait til Scandal comes on, What do Fitz have to say to the Commander and what did Fitz do back in the day that needed to be covered up Soooo many many questions??????

_________________________

So Mannie Mannie questions????

fixed that!

And I got the shirt from Missjia on twitter!

Did Man ever claim his wife yesterday?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      IDK. I do wanna know tho.

Hey all the Roses :hug:

Smonae says:

I need to me a shirt :yes:

Smonae says:

I think Fitz is going to threaten him or ask for a favor or something :bite:

:hi: Kdub

MSVALLDAY says:

________________________

Honey already planning my meal and all!

CLAIM WHAT WIFE!!!???

Did Man ever claim his wife yesterday?

Claimed AND defended. :yes:

Dirty30Heart says:

Imma miss Scandal tonight :cry: cause imma be at a party but best believe I’ll be watching tomorrow with my hangover :yes:

Dirty30Heart says:

Where Razzle? :waiting: I need to show her my Halloween costume…

Smonae says:

MSVall :hi: its gone be pizza or something we can pick up on the way home after trick or treating. I’m put the little one to bed, pour my wine then its all about Scandal!!

OTB :hugs:

For @Gyp:

So mannie mannie questions Jesus. Congrats on they union though

Jdore says:

Good Morning Roses! :hi:

Bigbadwolf says:

I think Fitz was part of B613
      I think he was too. He was too confident walking into his office. He probably gone ask about Jake.

BornJamerican

:rofl: :rofl: Yasssssss. :heart:

Bigbadwolf says:

I think Fitz was part of B613

_________

:yes: That’s exactly why I think he’s part of it too. He may be asking why didn’t the go ahead and kill Jake.

Jeffrica :ghost:

Umm :thinking: Fitz isnt suppossed to know about B613.. Jake and Huck have a B613 connect. But the Pres is involved in whatever Operation Remington is. :yes:

THANK YOU DUBB!!!!!

FYI…I’M MAKING BBQ CHICKEN MAC AND CHEESE AND GREEN BEANS….

lovezoe says:

If Fitz part of B613, then he GOTS to know Olivia is his daughter. I think Fitz did something terribly terribly horrible on that mission. Everyone keeping his secret, for now.

Dirty30Heart says:

OTBCub :waves: He was so confident walking in to commands office though. If he’s not supposed to know then why is he even going to his office?

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Claimed AND defended

Get it Man!

Buttercup says:

:nono: If they were tap-dancing around pending litigation, they could’ve kept the apology.

Smonae says:

Anybody watch Preachers of LA??? So they all reside in lil mini mansions?? I mean Deitrick just got his role back and he already moving into a house like that?? :no:

Smonae says:

I mean do preachers really need secret service :shrugs:

AINT NO MONEY LIKE THAT 10% TITHES MONEY!!! (THAT’S WHY THEY LIVE SO LARGE) IJS

Dirty30Heart says:

I have only watch 1 ep and I couldn’t take it. :no: I always forget it comes on anyway.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

____________________________

I don’t like that man McClendon. He does not have to have an entourage everywhere he goes

I just just changed my cable services, and got me a DVR, I keep missing my shows :crying1:

Well Dietrick got that recording funding too. So he GOT paper like that.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

DVR is a life saver! :yes: Just stay of FB and twitter. :lol

Something tells me the Prez is a part of B613 :thinking: I believe Fitz has a extetremly darkside to him :thinking: He killed that lady to easy for me and its always sat with me…… and you know how we fall for the man that has similar quality like our papi :yes:

Dirty30Heart says:

Well Dietrick got that recording funding too. So he GOT paper like that.

Are we sure he don’t have one of them TLC contracts? :thinking: Pebbles IS a gospel sanger now and all.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      DVR is a life saver! :yes: Just stay of FB and twitter. :lol

I can’t take it, my shows come on at 10 and chile at 9:45 I’m like this > :eek: and 9:55 I’m like this :zzz: sheesh I fall asleep so quick

What was that movie Dettrick had that he produced, I liked that movie a lot :yes:

AND who the fugg would name somebody Pebbles?
      I just thought about that :rofl:

All I know is if, Revenge and Scandal was on the same night chile :nun: I a chick would be like this here on
      Thursday >>> :popcorn: :koolaid1:

Smonae says:

:think: good point 30 i forgot about his recording contract.

But the retired gang member Gibson, did he really say he would bring the law wit him, meaning his guns, to get his sister out a crack house :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

=============
      I wonder how they would interpret Matt 10:7-8 “And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”

Happy Halloween everyone! Where ya’ll partying tonight? :dance:

Roses we closed yesterday :yahoo: It will be a wonderful Christmas for the fam :woot: DTS I need to speak with you so please stand by tonight :cell: and you better answer ya phone or I’m coming for that azz :karate:

Anna says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

AND who the fugg would name somebody Pebbles?
      I just thought about that

~~~~~
      Pebbles & Bam Bam. "Flinstones, meet the Flintstones". :whistles:

Hey Jenny, Oprah, Smonae :waves:

Whatchall kids dressing up as?
      I saw Miany’s Hubba Hubba Bunny picture yesterday :rofl:

Oprahs Bunion says:

Hey DTTS! :wave: My little one is dressing as karate kid. Dad picked out his outfit. He is 2! I just want the candy! :yes:

Hey Anna!
      Jenny :shakebutt: lol. Okay, but after 7 yo time :)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

We having a lunch potluck celebration today where everything involves pumpkins :hurl: But my work BFF saved me and picked up a pumpkin cheesecake in my name. I :heart: her. It might be the only thing I eat. I don’t do other people’s potlucks…. And I sholl don’t do pumpkin

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My little one is dressing as karate kid.
      Taken8 is going to be a ninja :yes:

Bigbadwolf says:

AINT NO MONEY LIKE THAT 10% TITHES MONEY!!! (THAT’S WHY THEY LIVE SO LARGE)
      :no: Thats those crooked preachers. My grandfather was a bishop and had his own money. Big churches come with big bills. They got mortgages, lights, water and every other bill just like any other buildin. That’s where that 10% is “supposed” to go

I am going as Olivia Pope :yes: I got my wine glass ready too :tea:

gypsyeyes says:

I told my kids that they weren’t dressing up (mama issues) and they were mad until I told them I was buying them candy and bringing it home after work.

Lil JB is going as a vampire :tea: the Foxy Brown virgin G-Rated … wig and all :lol:

Diva says:

:wave: morning my LOVES
      When is that grown man going to pull up in his pants to sit on his waist? Ugh grown men sagging is not the business….heyul youngins sagging is not the business.

Oprahs Bunion says:

:bday: <——– (really says Happy Anniversary to me) It has been a year that I was made an official ROSE! Is Sandra gonna open the gates again today? :think:

Smonae says:

My baby is going as Spider girl or at least that’s the costume I purchased this year.
      Lil chick gone tell me this morning that there is such thing as Spider girl and she’s a princess, so she gonna be Ciderella :hahaha:

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am going as Olivia Pope :yes: I got my wine glass ready too :tea:
      ———————–
      I’m going as Diva :yes: I got my wine glass ready too :tea: :rofl:

Bigbadwolf says:

I don’t do other people’s potlucks…
      :lol: me either they always ask why I take a half a day or always forget and bring my lunch. I know yall dont wash yall hands :nonono: u wont get me

Aww that’s cute Oprah

:karate: pronounced Kah Raw Tae! Hiiii Yaaaa :karate:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

We having a lunch potluck celebration today where everything involves pumpkins But my work BFF saved me and picked up a pumpkin cheesecake in my name. I her. It might be the only thing I eat. I don’t do other people’s potlucks…. And I sholl don’t do pumpkin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I have to deliver pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes today! I :heart: pumpkin!

132 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Dirty
      _____

Yes Y'all Cray?

Taken8 is going to be a ninja
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know he will be adorable!

Morning Roses :wave:

Where is yall Auntie :shrug: I don’t like this new mate, she has auntie missing work days, leaving early, leaving up two day posts of the camel like its still HUMP Day :rofl:

Bigbadwolf says:

I got a werewolf, jeff hardy, and a unicorn they are gonna get on my nerves until tomorrow :lol: I didn’t think they could move trick or treatin to the day after though

:hug: @ DIVA!

I am going as Olivia Pope :yes: I got my wine glass ready too :tea:
      ———-
      :lol: :hi:

Hey Ty! :hug:

The Master Beta :D says:

I come in this late and there’s no new post :blink: this neutral tone chick gotta go :ban:

Pebbles real gubbment name is Peri. I aint crazy about that name either though.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am going as Olivia Pope I got my wine glass ready too

Is it big as a fish bowl like hers too? :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I am going as Olivia Pope I got my wine glass ready too
      Is it big as a fish bowl like hers too?

:yes: Chile love my glasses

Ty says:

Dubb did u hear about Peri’s daughter coming for Chili?

Says she cant wait to see Chili in the streets :popcorn:

:waves: OB, Beta, Ty, Man & Divaaa

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I know he will be adorable!
      Taken8 is a girl :lol:
      I know a female ninja is rare but she is Crouching Tiger Hidden Taken :karate: I have two girls and the baby birthday boy :cheer: :cheer: :pacifier:

Oprahs Bunion says:

Hey Smonae! :wave: How you doing this morning?

@Ty is it really that serious? I do wanna :pc: the gossip though!

Ty says:

@ Oprah :no: but I understand if T Boz and Chili want to put paws on Minister Pebbles :coffee:

Oprahs Bunion says:

@ Mistaken! My bad! :rofl: I’m sure SHE will be a fierce Ziyi Zhang!! Kicking butt! :karate:

The Master Beta :D says:

Smonae :hi:

Oprahs Bunion says:

@ Ty – I do too. I didn’t see the movie, but I knew their history. Pebbles has some ex-splainin’ to do!

If he’s not supposed to know then why is he even going to his office?

Because he is figuring some things out. :shrug: Fitz and Jake know each other form service…and Huck was apart of that too. The guy Huck killed ., I believe, was ALSO in the Remington thing they keep referring too.

The guy they killed is connected to Fitz, and the guy was connected to the Grand Goon (Olivia daddy) :yes:

Ty says:

Kerry Washington and Scandal must be to blame . . . cause side pieces are WINNING IN 2013!!

****.com just got wind that a popular NBA player who is FREQUENTLY ON THE PAGES OF MTO with his celebrity GF is ALLEGEDLY expecting a child from his side piece. The baller’s GF is a fave of ours and we fell really bad that she has to go through this . . . BUT here’s the tea.

The baller is now telling folks that he and his GF were “on break” earlier this year when the pregnancy happened. We’re not sure whether that’s TRUE OR NOT, but what we do know is that the baller is waiting until the baby is born and the paternity test is reveled before he comes out and admits anything publicly.

According to our snitch, the woman who is carrying the baller’s alleged seed is a Los Angeles mother – who already has a child from one of the Wayans brothers. She’s been on Instagram STRAIGHT FLEXING recently – showing off her baby bump to the world.

So why are we making this report a BLIND ITEM? Well the NBA baller dude is ALL IN HIS FEELINGS right now about the mess – so we’re not trying to F*CK WITH HIM (His $$ is LONG). And besides, there is NO PATERNITY TEST YET – so for all we know the child ain’t his.

Anyways . . . keep waiting y’all cause this story is about to HEAT UP ONCE THE BABY IS BORN. . .
      Chile this sounds like Gabby and her ankle bracelet wearing baller. I told yall they weren’t going to get married :nono:

Hey everyone. Where yall Aunt Tea. :hi:

The Master Beta :D says:

So we gone be in here till noon :arnoldface:

_________________________________
      I AM HERE FOR THIS :tea: <<Pouring hot
      I am sorry we couldn't be together. That would be two sets of kids for her to raise and do their homework :hahaha: She at the games like this :pray: hoping it is not his baby… Who got instagram… I need pictures :rules:

Did yall see Miley as Lil Kim and Ellen and Nikki Minaj :rofl:

:yawn: Could holler, I’m so bored

The Master Beta :D says:

OTB :hi:

:wave: hey OTB & Sans!

Auntie,

Tiny was shopping at Barney’s yesterday :nono:

:rules:

Did yall see Miley as Lil Kim and Ellen and Nikki Minaj :rofl:

Chile yes :rofl:

Why they’re saying Peter Gunz married Amina
      ALLEGEDLY Amina is from Germany and doesn’t have her papers straight. And ALLEGEDLY she didn’t have a working visa. And ALLEGEDLY if she were to somehow get married, her paperwork would be expedited and she could work here in the U.S. – doing shows, etc.

But Amina was in luck. You see her boyfriend who is also her manager and has a FINANCIAL INTEREST in making sure she can work JUST HAPPENS to decide that even though she’s the side chick . . . he should MARRY HER.
      Me too San…Im fonting to myself :cry:

_________________________________
      I AM HERE FOR THIS :tea: <<Pouring hot

Yes Lawd :tea:

Miley actually looks cute as Kim! :yes:

Where did you find the Wade :tea: I need more :hahaha: #MESSY

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

me waiting on my frozen store bought pumpkin cheesecake to defrost :waiting: The box said 1-2 hours… It’s been at least 1.5. DARN YOU TRADER JOSE. Don’t you embarrass me *fist in the air*

tintin1979 says:

this man has more power than Obama.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am pretty sure I am going to need to go get some lunch after this potluck :rolleyes: A burrito from Moe’s is calling my name.
      Sadly I have to stay the whole time. I was just asked to participate in a skit the CEO is doing. I guess I must have that down for whatever corporate face :blink:

_________________________________

Its Derrick Rose.

Oprahs Bunion says:

Live With Kelly And Michael had teh BEST COSTUMES! :rofl: They nailed all of them!

tintin1979 says:
      this man has more power than Obama.
      :nono: That’s Kanye… and Kim more than Michelle O

Me too San…Im fonting to myself :cry:

—————-
      Say what nah :popcorn:

Peter Gunz ole funny looking asses, those be the main ones tryin do shyt against you too

Oprahs Bunion says:

@ MisTaken, yea you better put that face on ma’am. It’s probably gonna be corny as hell too! :no:

Its Derrick Rose.
      possibly…. but remember according to some folks he is :gay:

Ty says:

@ Man Derrick wasn’t on break with his girl this year plus his BM just tweeted that they’re not together anymore and are co parenting. Wade and Gabby claimed to have taken a break so they both could work :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

Divurrr
      AJ
      Eyes
      Ditty :karate:

Happy Halloween y’all!!

Its Derrick Rose.
      possibly…. but remember according to some folks he is

________
      Oh, he is.

:hug: MzWhang. Long time no see

Mz Whang in dis thang :buttshake:

I guess I must have that down for whatever corporate face :blink:

:lol: Down for whatever! Pleasing Patty strikes. Mine giving me hell cause I didn’t wanna wear the Zombie makeup.

I told them I saw NO black Zombie skin/scars/faces in the store. Black ppl not gonna be undead. :shrug: I out on a little bit. Still cute. :tea:

It’s probably gonna be corny as hell too! :no:

:yes: :facepalm: :lol:

Ty says:

DMX is going to be a father for the 12th time! While chatting with talk show host Dr Phil on Wednesday, the soon-to-be father announced to the audience that he has “eleven [children], and one on the way.”

The troubled star added that he takes care of all of his kids despite owing $1.23 million in child support. “They’re well taken care of. I’m a big influence in all of their lives.”

“I love all of my children, and I do see them and speak to them when I can.” The rapper reiterated, “I do have a relationship with my children, and I love my children. I would never just not be a part of my children’s lives; that doesn’t make sense.”

The rapper also opened up about his past struggles with addiction and said that he has no regrets in life. “I wouldn’t re-do anything because it got me right here, where I’m at right now, and I’m in a good place,” explained DMX.

X recently participated in a sit-down segment with his oldest son, Xavier, on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ that didn’t go so well. He told Dr. Phil that he was even encouraged not to interview on his show because of the past eruption but decided to come so people could see a different side of him. “I just need people to look at me as I speak and know who I am by what I say; not by what you see in the newspaper, not by what you read. You can tell a lot about a person by looking them in the eyes,” said the rap star.

DMX has four kids with ex-wife Tashera Simmons. The two announced plans to divorce in 2010 after more than ten years of marriage.

DMX is pictured above with one of his eleven children.

Ty says:

Naomi Campbell calls out Victoria Beckham for not using any Black models during London Fashion Week.

Victoria Beckham better duck — there’s about to be a cell phone thrown at her head! The former Spice Girl turned designer has incited the ire of legendary phone-throwing Naomi Campbell when she only featuring one non-white model in her 30-person fashion show during London Fashion Week.
      After noting the lack of minority represented on the catwalk recently, the unruly model has waged a campaign exposing discrimination in the fashion industry, including writing a letter naming designers whom she felt showed a lack of diversity. Victoria was one of the offenders on the list, and apparently Naomi even personally called Victoria to discuss the issue after the designer was included on a letter listing all the offending design houses.
      The statuesque 43-year-old told the UK’s Mirror: “I called Victoria and I spoke to her. I don’t want to pin-point anyone. It isn’t a blame game. Everyone’s name was on that letter because they’d done it.
      ‘It could have been completely unintentional. She is one of the designers on there like everyone else.”
      The fashionable duo have a storied friendship. They were friends in the late ’90s and then had a falling out when Naomi questioned Victoria’s nickname “Posh.” Mrs. Beckham responded to the jab by calling the supermodel a “massive cow” on her British TV show, Victoria’s Secrets.
      Despite the cat fight, the leggy ladies made up eight years later when Victoria got involved in Naomi’s Fashion for Relief Flood campaign and since then the twosome have remained close.
      In 2010, Naomi even complemented the mom of four, “I love Victoria Beckham’s dresses. I’ve worn many of them before. I’ve also got her jeans. I love her work and she’s a great friend and mother.” Victoria better make it right by having her next show chock full of lovely ladies of color, otherwise she is going to have a very skinny nemesis on her hands.
      Jacked from X 17

FAY :thinking: Girl you checked out the dermaceutic spot peel? The before and afters on brown skin look great.

Ty says:

TMI Queen Kim Kardashian says the first thing she did after giving birth was look at her vagina and says it looked better than before.

Kim Kardashian thinks very highly of her lady parts claiming her vagina looks even better since she gave birth to daughter North.
      The reality TV star boasted about her nether regions on the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which was filmed just after she went through childbirth.
      ‘When I came back from the hospital the first thing I did was go and look at my vagina in the mirror,’ she told her younger sister Khloe. ‘It looks better looking than before.’
      Newly engaged to Kanye West, Kardashian also bragged about how easy she found the whole birthing process, claiming she felt nothing.
      Jacked from Metro

Congrats on Gabby and Dwades new baby. He gonna take the side baby home to her as a gift…

The Master Beta :D says:

MzWhang :hi:

Let’s party!!!! I’m almost outta this joint!!!

mzwhang90210 says:

Tyler Perry is looking to throw his/her hat in the holiday-favorite ring with “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Christmas,” in which the director’s feisty female alter ego returns for the screen for the eighth time.

And this time — Perry’s first Christmas outing — the actor-writer-director faces off against another comedy star with a big ol’ fan army all his own: the “Blue Collar” comic Larry the Cable Guy.
      ________________________
      :hahaha: :eek:

@ Dubb

and sit the baby on the night stand next to Gabby’s other shyt that the side piece went through :smack:

Kim didn’t feel anything during birth with her wide snatch :crying: Poor Nori came out like “who da hell left the gate open” :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ty said she is serving the tea since we don’t have no new post :rofl:

@OTB: Yea we got those Perfect Patty demeanors and faces :lol: Little do they know :shank:

Ms. Beckham’s clothes are impeccable, but I am not surprised she thinks that Black girls cant rock them. :tea:

I advice Gabby not to wait. :tea: Its his. Might as well be.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ty said she is serving the tea since we don’t have no new post
      Im doing community service :rofl: U know Auntie is going to repost one of these stories and act like she didn’t read my font like she does my emails :cyring:

Jason Waterfalls says:
      ————–
      :waiting:

mzwhang90210 says:

________________________________
      Sometimes there are just NO words….

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kim :stop: If you gave birth vaginally right after birth you vag was not better than before. Even if you didn’t have a medical episi (some men on here giving them out) there is a little bit of destruction that occurs down there. I have had to have stitches and not had to have stitches. Either way Perfect Patty was traumatized :bite: She a-ight now tho :grill:

I advice Gabby not to wait. :tea: Its his. Might as well be
      Is advice really correct? Every time I go to send an email spell check be like hol up :stop: It’s not please advice it please advise. I be like :rolleyes: you think you so bright… ignore..send…. :rofl:

oh and I meant to say I agree with you OTB. That baby got his lip gloss

Diva says:

Sandra done left the garden again for the bush!! This can’t be the LIFE! :rofl:

:newpost: Father doesn’t recognize his own son who went missing almost a month ago.

Diva says:

Sandra done left the garden again for the bush!! This can’t be the LIFE! :rofl:

:lol: I’m back.

:rofl: Advice is not correct in that instance… *advise

and his ankle bracelet :coffee:

DivaRo :hug: My Auntie gone ovah to the other side chile :cry:

That aint D. Wade! :rofl:
      He’s fixed. He joked about it a few years ago.

Im tellin yall it ls Rose!!!

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

_____________________________________

I bet she did’t feel nothing coming out of that gaping hole. Poor Baby probably have a bad case of eczema because of the mama’s dry cooch.

Bootcampgirl says: