Jamie Foxx Denies Relationship with Katie Holmes

Jamie Foxx Denies Relationship with Katie Holmes

Actor Jamie Foxx is denying rumors that he and actress Katie Holmes are an item. Foxx is reportedly secretly dating the ex-wife of his bestie, actor Tom Cruise. The rumors spread like wildfire after In Touch quoted “multiple sources” who confirmed Foxx and Holmes were involved in a romantic relationship.

The sources told In Touch that Foxx was a frequent visitor to Holmes’ NY apartment. Foxx is in NY filming the remake of the Broadway musical Annie.

Foxx said the rumors began swirling after he and Holmes shared an intimate dance at a party.

“[The rumors] are one hundred percent not true,” Foxx told Entertainment Tonight‘s Nancy O’Dell on Tuesday. “In fact, it’s quite hilarious because we simply danced at a charity event along with a lot of other people.”

Foxx and Holmes’ ex, Tom Cruise, grew close after the two men co-starred in 2004’s “Collateral”.

• New Couple Alert: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx
  • Video: Jamie Foxx Half-hearted apology to Miley Cyrus on Jay Leno
  • Mainstream bloggers blacklisting Jamie Foxx for dissing Miley Cyrus
  • Jamie Foxx and Quvenzhané Wallis film violent scene from ‘Annie’

153 Responses to “Jamie Foxx Denies Relationship with Katie Holmes”

:tea:

Of course he is gonna deny it. But hey, who cares.

Repost:

We at The Ain’t Shyt Committee are looking for some not so good people to help spread our message. If interested, @ me.

Katie Holmes is not down with the swirl

But she down with the crazy. :yes:

luVie is that Hubbie? :bite:

I can assure ya no one cares :shrugs:

I just cant get over Mr. Foxx’s new hair line.

By Gawd I hadn’t noticed. Is it terrible or something? :thinking:

Destiny Godley..one of my fave YTs got a “new” hairline. She had a really, really far back forehead, not large like Rihanna’s but starting wayyy back, if you can picture it?

Anyway she got a new hairline and I think it looks great! :yes:

I can assure ya no one cares

Jenayy. :no: No one.

Yup B. It is :lol:

gbellab says:

Jamie Foxx though? He’s definitely down with the swirly swirl swirl..:yes:

The Master Beta :D says:

Oh ok :tea:

not large like Rihanna’s but starting wayyy back, if you can picture it?

:rofl: #icanpictureit

Diva says:

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

I just cant get over Mr. Foxx’s new hair line.
      ————————-
      Lawd Jesus why fo you gotta say hair line? :rofl:

@JennY
      Jaimes Hurr line looks okay up top

:crying1: Its beautiful. Hiiii Hubbie. :crying1:

gbellab says:Jamie Foxx He’s definitely down with the swirly swirl swirl..:yes:
      ~
      Isnt his youngest daughter mixed? His Oldest looks like she may be mixed as well :think:

ChuddUP B!!!! :lol:

Jamie Foxx though? He’s definitely down with the swirly swirl swirl..:yes:
      _______

*clears throak* :tea: He clearing the air to let them otha swirl girl know he still avail. :tea:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Yea. I never believed this. Jamie likes um straight from the trailer park. He likes em simple minded, but handy with a mayonnaise jar :yes: You’d be amazed at the limitless possibilities. An apparatus to drink from, the perfect spit bucket for chewing tobacco, a flower pot, a gold fish tank…The list goes on and on :yes:

Yeah his hairline is more important than this so called relationship… Don’t nobody want Jamie queen, cheap, short azz ……. this is one that can be thrown to the sprites ….. :tea:

:hahaha: *dabs eyes* ok…

:cry: <–quieter.

MSHospitality says:

@ Smonae– Thanks! Yup! Born and raised in a lil town called Newton. Its about an hour from Jackson.

@ Diva– Thanks

@ Not– LMAO…… cool :winky:

If you look at old photo’s of him from the Jamie foxx show up until now you’ll see it’s much lower. :tea:

It’s just awkward.

:dead: Speak. Speak to meh. :dead:

He could use some lotion…

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Jamie is no longer attractive to me…just okay looking.

So @MsHospitality. :tea: What brings you here? Like to Gossip? Attracted to Sandra’s style? How long have you “been” around?

Jamies Hands are Rough, his knuckles look like he’s been smashing em into Concrete walls :huh:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Hey BSQT :kiss:

Altho Luvin didn’t ask me directly, yes. His eldest is biracial. Fun fact. She once was in the running to be the youngest daughter on that Damon Wayans Tisha Campbell show :tea:

I think Jamie is a good actor. And I always appreciate his connections to the community but I still umm :thinking: discount him because of his affinity for ppl that dont look like him. :| God aint through with me yet.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey Bren

Jamie’s ish is way better than Wayne Brady’s though. :no: Just ain’t right.

MSHospitality says:

@ OTB…Gurl I’ve been lurking for a while now. I be at working :crying: laughing at yall’s comments and “I WANNA BE DOWN” :headphone:

I wonder who Tom fukking now. :yawn:

Biz1 says:

Brotha you need to deny that gotdam hairline and embrace the Michael Jordan inside of you.

Bad Influence says:

Katie is such a classic ugly :coffee:

Bren what’s the tea on George Clooney? I think George would fukk with a sister. :yes: I “feel” it. He just need to meet her. :lol:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

And I always appreciate his connections to the

Yea :fistbump: You gotta give him that. He ain’t scared of it either. Don’t just turn it on for BET interviews. He may bring it in a comical way, but hell still bring it to the man :yes:

Still :dead: at MONA’s mad and hungry look on the side :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

Jackson do u not love me no mo?

*sneer & shank* :shank:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Still :dead: at MONA’s mad and hungry look on the side :rofl:
      ———–
      #hangry

Oh yes you have..using nicknames and everythang. :eek: :lol: Aiight now.

Come on in. Be down. :lol: You know David Banner? :waiting: LOL J/K..kinda.

Katie is such a classic ugly

!!!! You be feeling me mayne! :hahaha:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey! :waves:

Nothing to see here. :coffee:
      Just a couple of friends having a few glasses of wine, discussing the oddities that occurred in the COS, and some meaningless :hump:

Katie is a fewl if she didn’t let Jamie hit. I heard some thangs (good thangs) about Jamie. :gossip:

OAN….why is Mona Scott-Young looking like a day old cream filled paczki in that pic on the side!? I totally missed that post I think. :eek:

Cotdamnit Hissy! :cuss: :mad: :argue: Refresh 2xs!!! TWO TIMESSSSSSS!

Diva says:

:wave: hey Badddddddddddddddd :kiss:

Where fo y’all ran my Man…I mean Man off? :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Katie is such a classic ugly
      ___________________________

:dead:

#hangry
      _______

:crying1: You stoopit, Cole.

Lemmie know when my gravie changes.

OTB- I have something specifically for you too on tomorrow. :D

classic ugly… hangry :hahaha: (someof) yall are a hoot

Interesting tid bit.

:hi: BREN
      and :welcome: MSHospitality

MSHospitality says:

Gurl I’ve been lurking for a while now. I be at working laughing at yall’s comments and “I WANNA BE DOWN”

Oh yes you have..using nicknames and everythang. Aiight now.

Come on in. Be down. You know David Banner? LOL J/K..kinda

IKR! :shame: Well not really!!! LOL! Naw, I don’t know David.

@ MSHospitality, ain’t the chicken plant in Newton or is that in Forrest?

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

I know nothing bout GC sept for the stuff said bout him and his tight nit crew. You know me though ( :lol: ), I don’t spread rumors :nono: He’s def dated Black women before. At least one relationship was public :think: Doesn’t seem like the type to smile in ur face, yet call you a N behind your back. Lots of them, seem the type to do that :tea: Anyway, yeah idk.

KayCeiSoul says:

Katie is such a classic ugly

************************

*Hollers Out Loud* :rofl:

Hey BadBew! :hug:

GellySammich says:

so we cool with the gold eyelids behind Jamie or nah?

By the way, @Razzie I chatted into the night with a (guy) friend about that pic with the mama saying “whats your excuse?” I saw that on your page first, then we saw it on the news last night.

I feel her, but :no: The criticism towards that was warranted imo. Her asking whats your excuse was petty as fukk. Their are a billion and one very valid excuses for why some women will never have a six pack after three back to back babies. :shrug: If she wanna feel good about what she doing, :thumbsup: but dont go “shaming” other women for not being shaped up like you.

Bad Influence says:

i forgive u Jackson…we too many years in this love for u to be doing me wrong bish :hunching:

did i tell u that i think i have a crush on future? and pls judge me becuz iono why…the chit came outta nowhere…Ci-error better watch him :yes:

that was soooooo :offtopic: lmao

Diva says:

:wave: hey Badddddddddddddddd :kiss:

Where fo y’all ran my Man…I mean Man off? :rofl:
      ———

What happened?

:tackle: :hump:

Gigi26 says:

I knew this was a joke, Katie only deals with psychos

OTB- I have something specifically for you too on tomorrow.

I’m telling you now. Her name better not start with B or end in say. :eek:

Summer is over. I am back on the job. :huh:

OutsidetheBox says:I wonder who Tom fukking now.
      I was reading on Radar they have anew wife for him. :pc: Ima go find her name

:wave: HIZ helllllo
      GElly, is that ur BEllY??

:hahaha: Classis UGlY, I love it!! :rofl:

Diva
      Brown
      Jenie

:hug:

Gellyyyyyyy & Kayceiiiiiiii :love:

:openarms: :liftscovers:

Your gravi is fukking outstanding. :heart: Where the fukk you been?!?! :crying1: :hug: :kiss:

MSHospitality says:

Thanks luVn :D

GellySammich says:

:hug: no LuVn. I’m not quite as far along as she seems to be. I just thought it was pretty :)

Hey Kay :hahaha: Mona started for the bottom, now she getting blogs. :hahaha:

is Diva hurr? HAY GIRL HAY!!!! :hug:

LuVnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :2dance: how are u mama?

MSHospitality says:

@ MSHospitality, ain’t the chicken plant in Newton or is that in Forrest?

Yup! What you know bout them backwoods :blink:

KayCeiSoul says:

GellySammich says:

so we cool with the gold eyelids behind Jamie or nah?

****************************

Nawl Gelly. I saw WitchHazel back there. Lookin’ like Miss One from the Wiz.

:waves: KayCei and Bad
      OTBabe I’ve been working and lurking… That’s a lie… leaving work in the middle of the day, napping, eating and lurking. I’ve missed you so :kiss:

_________

:nun: All I needed. :grill:

OTB-

I don’t think so, some say she could have rephrased the quote. but to each his own.

My MAIN problem was folks questioning her parenting skills b/c of what she had on. OK I know several people who are fitness experts with a whole gaggle of kids and they wear the same thing as the ones who don’t have kids. what exactly is the difference? Some people are just bullies.

Diva says:

Diva says:

:wave: hey Badddddddddddddddd :kiss:

Where fo y’all ran my Man…I mean Man off? :rofl:
      ———

What happened?
      ————————-
      He tryna email me and shyt….Razzle I told ya that nucca afta Meh big time…..

@Bad chile I’m here.. :wave: over here in the big sunglasses, big brim hat and trenchcoat…shhhh cause Man stalking meh :rofl:

:dead: dammit Kaycei! She DO look like her… same curls and erthang :rofl:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Hay Kay :hi: GoodAftanoon.

Is that @His? Oh. Hay :tea:

OTB- I have something specifically for you too on tomorrow.

I’m telling you now. Her name better not start with B or end in say. :eek:

Summer is over. I am back on the job. :huh:
      —————-
      Oh nooooo. :nono:

Something espeshuhl for yew.. :yes:

that was soooooo :offtopic: lma

:rofl: Judge you for what. Shewwwwwww futura is SEW futuristic! :heart:
      Come on and let your weird crush flag fly. Welcome! :wave:

:rofl: Thats mah boo thang.

:wave: KAECEI :happy: RAZZ,GiGi . .

@HIS . . He’s handsome, I was checking him out last night, Just thought how peculiar he looked with a hoodie on and a sweater tied around his waist :blink:

Lookin’ like Miss One from the Wiz.
      ————–
      SWEET THANG LEMMIE TELL YOU BOUT THE WORL AND THE WAY THANGS ARUUUUUH!

YEW COME FROM A DIFF-RUNT PLACE AN I KNOW YEW TRAVELED FARR-UUUUUH!

:danban: <-hood munchkins "yat dat dat dat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Jamie put this rumor out… There must be something about him about to come out Agane. :tea:

GellySammich says: :hug: I’m not quite as far along as she seems to be. I just thought it was pretty
      Okay, I didn’t tink U wer that far along – it is PurrrTY

Hello to all that spoke to me and Jamie’s Jerri Curl…

“just let your sooooooooooooooooooul glooooooooooooow!”

:whistle:

KayCeiSoul says:

dammit Kaycei! She DO look like her… same curls and erthang

******************************

:yes: “Sweet thang let me tell ya’ ’bout, the world and they way thangs ar-rah…” :whistle:

oh thats how u do me Brenbew? dizzammm :crying:

hi tho :coffee:

@Diva, im sawwy that @Man is stalking u..but c’mon, u can hear him clickity clacking from a mile away so u good :lol:

soooooo i just saw Lil Kim in the cypha…what say ya’ll bout her face? *holds mic out*

OTB-

Really? You dont think she should have rephrased the quote? I mean, thats an open call for hearing excuses some of which will be cancer, lupus, fibro, etc :blink: Its kinda of like starting out with ppl against you.

I didn’t see them questioning parent skills, that’s so damn American! :lol: I did see them talking about her clothing..and I kinda felt them on that..she said she was talking about health..oh. Ok. so why you wearing a bra top? I get it. :yes: BUT health doesn’t correlate to sex appeal and thats what she was giving to a bunch of the country.

KayCeiSoul says:

dammit Kaycei! She DO look like her… same curls and erthang

******************************

———-
      See #89 :lol:

MSHospitality says:

Yup! What you know bout them backwoods :blink:

Lived in Brandon for the past year or so, worked in Forrest.

@DTTS
      He is doing Annie on Broadway, right?

Aye, did @Bomb have dem babies?

:tape: :wave: <–passing the mic.

:no:

Diva says:

oh thats how u do me Brenbew? dizzammm :crying:

hi tho :coffee:

——————————-
      :dead:

Jheri curl :dead: Oh man. Let me call my mama right now and get mad at her all over agane.

MSHospitality says:

Lived in Brandon for the past year or so, worked in Forrest.

____

Oh ok. I’ve been gon from the Sip for 15 yrs now since I joined the AF.

At what point was Jamie attractive? :thinking:
      In Living Color? =/
      Jamie Foxx show? =/
      right now? =/

Boyyy Bomb had them babies. :cheer: But we cant see them :eek: yet.

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: @ Razz! Same page! That is Miss One, and she came to take Jamie back to the wall.

Razz, that gravi tho’! :rofl:

Jamie was HIT. Couldn’tna got NONE until after Ray.

~
      I say all that work done Squoze her voice box

cougar lover says:

:headphone: <– kendrick lamar freestyle cipha!!

dang he went in on downy soft and geckooose

i gotta say, Kims verse didnt bother me. i kinda dug it… Go Kim Chee!! :cheer:

OTB- I saw another place where folks were. Honestly, (and it might be b/c I am already small and work out when I’m not being lazy) I don’t see the problem in her photo. :shrug: I mean obviously people who are ill are going to have that excuse, but for the moms who stay at home and believe they don’t have the time, you do, but you have to want to make time and want to be healthy/fit. It’s a choice. People who are sick don’t choose to be sick, and I get that, but abled body people, they can choose to be healthy or not healthy.

i live for Kendrick :buttshake:

GellySammich says:

Jamie was HIT. Couldn’tna got NONE until after Ray.
      sooo really he had about 3 good years in him… movie/ album promos and that’s it huh smh :( poor punkin

————
      :lol: :ashamed: my comment box kept correcting me when I tried to spell it Jheri so I said fugg it and went with the correction :lol:

MSHospitality says:

Oh ok. I’ve been gon from the Sip for 15 yrs now since I joined the AF.

I’m gone too thank God! Just left a few days ago.

I do wanna know why somebody aint write Kim’s rap for her tho. Is there no new Big amongst us? :|

We believed it once. Make us believe it again. She was a soldier of Brooklyn. Honor her. Who will help carry her? :casket:

Who will help carry her? :casket:
      :ido:

I lubbed Kim Jones / HardCore! I used to be scared of the duck, Now I throw lips to da shyte!

:listen:

i gotta say, Kims verse didnt bother me. i kinda dug it… Go Kim Chee!!

I feel like its the same verse she been spitting..for the last ten years. :|

MSHospitality says:

I’m gone too thank God! Just left a few days ago.

_____

It’s not that bad. I’ve learned to appreciate the country

Bad Influence says:

hmph…i think Kim Chee did just fine…her face is just big ass hell. like thomas the tank engine big tho *shudders*

cougar lover says:

kendrick had my out my seat when he start going innn!! Him and Snoop held it down tho. the rest of them ciphas was mad boring KID. slaughterhouse was mad boring donny don, no charisma or naythin werd is bond. real life B:no:

GellySammich says:

they can choose to be healthy or not healthy
      I don’t know what yall really talking about but I don’t think people really understand how REAL food addiction is… or emotional eating really. I know stuffing your face is essentially a choice but often making the choice to say no is EXTREMELY difficult. Almost to the point that you can’t shake the thought until you satisfy the craving. People don’t WANT to be fat. It’s just much harder to break the cycle than others (that don’t have that problem) may realize. But ionno whatchall talmbout so :kona:

i gotta say, Kims verse didnt bother me. i kinda dug it… Go Kim Chee!! :cheer:
      ———–
      Yea she look like a lil Korean lady now :rofl:

Jamie could have gotten it from me in any given Miami vice…even though it sucked. lol

got land in Switzerland, even got sand in the Marylands
      Bahamas in the spring, baby, it’s a Big Momma thing
      Can’t tell by the diamonds in my rings
      That’s how many times I wanna cum, twenty-one
      And another one, and another one, and another one
      24 carots nigga

:whistle:

GellySammich says:

:dead: your slang is funky fresh couga

Gelly but they are still ill, addiction is a chemical reaction in the brain right? I thought addiction was an illness.. :shrug:

naythin werd is bond.
      :huh:

cougar lover says:

————

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

113.i live for Kendrick

:fistbump:

He’s my lil cuzzin in my head, in spirit. Don’t know why I’ve never met dude. Prolly cuzz I dnt do ghetto functions :nono: I’m boogie in my head, in spirit :yes: However, my car outside sitting on 4 bricks reminds me otherwise :tea:

GellySammich says:

it is Razz… that’s why I said I DUNNO WHATCHALL TALMBOUT… I just saw something about thyroids and physical illness and started justa typing :pc:

@Razzie :thinking: I don’t think its because you’re small, let me just say that first. I think you are influenced tho, imo.

Even ignoring the ill people, one size bodies does not fit all and that is the problem with saying “whats your excuse” ppl don’t need an excuse because there is no guideline that says we have to look like that to be sexy/wanted/fit/healthy.

That’s it. Full stop. She tried to shame other mothers into being her idea of fit. No I don’t think she set out to do that but when you are in a public forum you need to take care to word yourself in a way that you don’t receive certain backlash or If you truly don’t care, stand your ground. Don’t issue faux apologies. Just own it. She also had an eating disorder so I personally don’t think she can tell anybody anything about excuses.

A great lesson in life is to be very careful when you wanna say if I can do it you can too…its truly arrogant and shortsighted. And on the manly sides of things, the dude I conversed with said, “but she hard like a boy :blink: “ so.. :shrug:

Mhh, *pinkay up*

Hernandez seeks $6.21 million from Patriots for unpaid signing bonus, other guaranteed payments
      He’ll get it TEW

:lol: You following along pretty well..basically thats what we talking about..choosing or not to be fat/healthy/thin/sexy.

And I def know the science of food addictions.

It sis..but thats not one you wear like a colostomy bag. Ppl see fat and think “lazy”. They dont think illness.

cougar lover says:

luVn_liFe… says:

naythin werd is bond.
      ———————–
      naything werd is bond- in a decipherable sentence

they did not move me, musically. i really, strongly believe this in its totality!

Bad Influence says:

@OTB, who ju tom’bout? who’s a hard boy girl? :huh:

@ Razz and @ OTB…..yall gotta see my new comic picture on FB.

He’ll get it TEW

Boyyyy I gotta feeling the state jumped the gun. Literally. :lol: Defense lawyers like his chances!

*ugly throat scratch noise*

who’s a hard boy girl?

:hahaha: Guhl I love ya. :lol: There is a pic of a mom of three stair step kids making the rounds. In the pic she is posing with the chirren around her while she is clad in exercise gear.

Its captioned “What’s your excuse?” so folks gave her their excuses. :lol: Its seemingly innocuous right but this is the internet. Its all a crisis.

———

Eh, that’s how I initially read what she wrote, and others took out what they wanted.

I read she said she was bulimic and shat. I was trying to figure out wtf that had to do with anything of her having a busy life and finding the time to be fit/healthy.

Then I read her “non apology” :facepalm:

THAT SHAT was extremely arrogant :lol:

kevin’s cypher was thee bess. :hahaha:

cougar lover says:

OTB

your friend needs some sucrets. handle that!!

*ugly throat scratch noise*

:dead: My mama HATEs when i do this. My daddy dew it tew. *scratches throat loudly*

who’s a hard boy girl?

~
      OH I seen that pic,Read it on Yahoo.

The Master Beta :D says:

THERE IS A :newpost:

Razz! :hahaha: She shoulda just “ignored” the internet! :lol: But I think she is like a “business” or something..maybe a FB page? :thinking: But she was tryna keep her followers (and nonfollowers) calm. :lol:

I got that Couga. :huh:

cougar lover says:

I got that Couga. :huh:
      ————————-

You always talking slick. I got a recipe for that tho, just you wait! *rubs hand together birdman like*

Sincerity7 says:

He didn’t want Tom to sic the Scientologist cult on him.