Keyshia Cole responds to rumors that she’s cheating on her hubby with Jeezy

Keyshia Cole

R&B Diva Keyshia Cole responded to rumors that she spent Saturday night in the arms of her former lover, rapper Young Jeezy.

According to the gossip mongers, Keyshia showed up at Jeezy’s birthday bash in Atlanta — without her hubby, Booby Gibson, and without her wedding ring.

See Keyshia’s response after the break!

Keyshia Cole

• LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose’s Scalp

I need Keyshia’s weave.

• ohpretty1

• FuturedocDonte

—-
    So is that an affirmation? :huh:

I like her with Dark Hair :yes: Keyshia we know you don’t give a fawk :lol: case and point that cotton candy hair :grill:

• http://www.twitter.com/DavidEarlyMusic Manuel Mexico

Y’all must be forgetting she broke up with him in ’07. Lmao. She said her wedding ring is getting more diamonds put into it. Clues are not this obvious!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Okay so this either means she doesn’t care about what people say her and Boobie are cool :thumbsup: OR she doesn’t care she can so what she wants with who she wants because she is grown :shrugs: . Um was there more to the tweet? I need an @ em or dap em for this :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

I didn’t Read she spent the NIGHT with him :huh:
    I did READ she was trying to be chose and Jeezy aint Even lOOk her way.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

That’s not a response. Was she or was she not at the party without her husband? I can’t imagine Boobie signing off on that.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I did READ she was trying to be chose and Jeezy aint Even lOOk her way.

Singing hard with a twisted Jaheim mouth :whistle: OH OH OH OH OH OH I CHOOSE YOOOOOOOUUUUU BABY!!!!

• MSVALLDAY

I’m lost!!! :wtf:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

______________________________
    So you know how to read like me :kona:

• Caramel Rain

Keyshia looks pretty up top. I’m sure Jeezy is not thinking about her like that.

• Jdore

Good Morning Roses! :waves:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose’s Scalp says:

I need Keyshia’s weave.

That’s not weave, hun. Keyshia has good hair. :yes:

• Caramel Rain

Manuel Mexico says:

Yea, b/c he wouldnt marry her. Now she has a kid and may want tht old thang back :tea:

• lovezoe

That’s not weave, hun. Keyshia has good hair.
    ——-
    :coffee: :lipssealed:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

It has been a pleasure blogging with some of y’all!
    I see I’ma have to go into indefinite lurk mode, like so many others have in the past.

I have had an awesome experience and met some really cool peeps here.
    :bye:

The input in the Vanessa Simmons post has rubbed me the wrong way, and I am not easily offended. So I am going to just bounce before I go clean off, because I will.

People without kids and no valid use of their ol’ fonky azz womb :shank: me talking shyt about somebody else’s right and intent with THEIRS.

First of all, there is no cut off…if God wanted women to stop having kids at 30 he would have caused us to MENOPAUSE in our late 20’s. Society doesn’t rule God’s intent to bless with life. Look at Sarah.

Also, I am a Christian. And whatever I do will be judged by GOD and not MAN. If a woman has a child without being married, who has to account for that? *cups hand to ear* *waitsforit* Exactly. SHE does. That is between her and her God. Bunch of judgmental bible-thumping mofos always want to point out what is WRONG with someone instead of seeing the BLESSING in the fact that the girl conceived in the first place (by God’s will), annnnd she got money longer than anyone on this blog to take care of her seed, she was fruitful, and she multiplied. Can’t win for losing.
    Congrats Vanessa!
    :rolleyes:

I wish I would let any dense airheaded bish tell me or give me an opinion about what I can/cannot, should/should not do with MY womb IF I’m not MARRIED. Huh. Biiiiiiiish. Get it how you live.

No offense to you Sandra.

• FuturedocDonte

I need Keyshia’s weave.

That’s not weave, hun. Keyshia has good hair.
    —–
    Auntie always trying to give somebody credit for weave that aint there’s :hahaha: no dang well keyshia had the cotton candy jank las week. :lol:

• VDot

I’ve seen keisha’s hair and while pretty, that’s not it up top :no:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

That’s not weave, hun. Keyshia has good hair.

i did not know that humans could grow not only pink hair but GOOD pink hair. :eek:

so does the carpet match the drapes? and can you get a check for that? :thinking:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Boobie is a grown man who respects and trusts his wife. Nothing more needs to be said. :coffee:

• FuturedocDonte

And that last post was a hot grammatical mess :(

-please excuse any typos as this is sent from my iPhone :D

• EyesofScorpio

so did anybody watch Black Ink last night? wtf is really wrong with Dutchess? really seems like she has a serious mental disorder and Cease is such a puzz.

• MsB2u

oh wow kesh

• VDot

Nooooooo Kay Kay, don’t go! Instead keep telling us how you REALLY feel :coffee: :biggrin;

• VDot

:biggrin:

• MsB2u

morning yall
    :waves:
    jenie,luvn
    :happy:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

________________________________
    :yes: AMEN

Wait Kay don’t go. I feel like we were just getting to “know” each other :cry:

• Smonae

wth is she saying, not damn thing in my eyes other than she dont care what anyone thinks :coffee:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose’s Scalp says:

I need Keyshia’s weave.

That’s not weave, hun. Keyshia has good hair.
    ********************

Sandy I’m shocked at your inability to sniff out weave. I remember you saying once that Lauren London’s hair was real. Girl that ain’t nothin but ultra perm aka Mongolian Remy 1B, 18 inch.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

___________________________
    She knows. She is just a FOB :lol: SR is loyal

• EyesofScorpio

KayCeiSoul says:

It has been a pleasure blogging with some of y’all!
    I have had an awesome experience and met some really cool peeps here.
    :bye:
    First of all, there is no cut off…if God wanted women to stop having kids at 30 he would have caused us to MENOPAUSE in our late 20?s. Society doesn’t rule God’s intent to bless with life. Look at Sarah.
    Congrats Vanessa!
    :rolleyes:
    No offense to you Sandra.
    —————————–

:love:

• Smonae

Scorpio Dutchess is f’n crazy and delusional
    Cease needs to run for his life, that heffa acts like she helped him invest & hire on the crew :no:

• lovezoe

———-
    Caught the last thirty minutes. Dutchess gone be thr cause of Ceasar loosing the business HE built. He got her thinking she part owner. I wouldn’t want NO man that talked to his BM the way he did. Chicks thinking that would never happen to them. Okay. Wait til she get knocked up.

• A.J.

Aww KayCei :sad:

• VDot

so does the carpet match the drapes? and can you get a check for that?

:stop: My OTBayBay sometimes dyes her carpet pank. She dont need no check! :crying: while :karate: Take it back!

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

******************************

That ain’t what I seent. That man was bought ready to catch fade just cause ole girl was working on music with Dream. Ain’t no way he sending her to the birthday party of her ex that dogged her out and humiliated her publicly. If she even mentioned going I think he would go postal.

• OutsidetheBox

case and point that cotton candy hai

Welp. :dead:

• Smonae

——————-

:cosign: Good point forgot about that

• OutsidetheBox

Take it back!

:nono: Don’t fret. It totes fine. Some like it haute. :wink: :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

Hey Zoe! :wave: :hug:

• FuturedocDonte

Wayment :stop: what I miss…. Who manufactured a crisis before 10am

• Hershey

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose’s Scalp says:

I need Keyshia’s weave.

That’s not weave, hun. Keyshia has good hair.
    ________________________________

Good hair, :tea: chile cheese when are WE going to stop saying hair is good and bad? SMDH! :shakebutt: cause I have good hair too :lol:

• Diva

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose’s Scalp says:

I need Keyshia’s weave.

That’s not weave, hun. Keyshia has good hair. :yes:
    ———————–
    She gots good hair cause she gots some I-TAL-YUN in her..shid that ain’t nothing but an ULTRA PERM :rofl: :wave: hey my sweet smelling Roses and Auntie!

• OutsidetheBox

Mmmhmm. That’s why I didn’t eBen comment on that Vanessa post. Congrats to her tho.

:hug: @Kay.

• luVn_liFe…

:blink:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

KayCeiSoul

If you don’t get all out your feelings over folk opinions. Don’t make me come over there woman. You are cleared for a little break but after that you better get your but back in here gal.

• EyesofScorpio

Smonae says:

Scorpio Dutchess is f’n crazy and delusional
    ————————–

:hi:

exactly. but the shyt she was saying and all the crazy facial expressions she was making- and what happened in the apt.? why the cops had to show up? Cease had said “she was going to hurt me or herself” I think she is mental.

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

ok see you tomorrow, KeyCei :rolleyes:

• OutsidetheBox

cause I have good hair too

:hahaha: Sandra is a mess. Getting the ppl going.

• luVn_liFe…

chile cheese when are WE going to stop saying hair is good and bad? SMDH!
    ~
    ~
    :thankyou:

Diva,Otb,smonea,V,DONTe,Hershey,chunkyJONESmama :hug:

I done tole ya’ll I got that Blackmarket!!! stop Playing!

• EyesofScorpio

lovezoe says:

————————————————-
    ^^^truth

• Hershey

OTB tell auntie it’s too damn early to be stirring pots, lessin’ it’s full up grits and chit :lol:

• MsB2u

smonae
    :hi:

• luVn_liFe…

Ohhhhhhhhhhh <-like a lil kid. just read about that ATL Wafflehouse Robbery

• OutsidetheBox

Thats all she saying. :hug: Cant blame her tho. Sandra don’t let us pop off like we used to. Live to font another day. :lol:

• Gigi26

Hey YALL!

Fukk this muskrat hoe..it’s mah birfday!! :party:

But i’m shutdown though :rofl:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

What in the heck?!!!! Nooo Kaycei don’t go :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

lessin’ it’s full up grits and chit
    ______

And not them waffle house grits with a slice of pasteurized American on top. :hahaha: Real chedda. Stirred thru.. pleaseandthankyou.

• luVn_liFe…

:happybirthday: Gigi what U doing for it??

:dance:

Shuga Honey
    Smonae
    3halos
    lovezoe
    AND THE AMAZING GYPSY

• FuturedocDonte

@gigi :lol: happy birthday shut down and all

• lovezoe

OTB :waves:

• OutsidetheBox

Heyyyy its my dawg birthday?!?! :happybirthday:

Shut down for WUTTTT :woohoo:

• Diva

:wave: @Luvn you never gone get my loving chile

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Oh, and this the first I’m hearing about Nessa. Congrats Nessa and Mike!!! That’s gonna be one adorable little diva.

• Diva

:wave: EOS

Ok whats goings on in here! Who done messed with KayCI? :karate:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

KayCeiSoul

*****************************

I’m back Bird. Thank you.
    Had to have a cup of coffee and an air cigarette.

I just get BURNT UP when it’s a STOOPID bish with input on something like that.
    If you don’t sat your simple azz DOWN somewhere and quit hopping all over this blog with your Chrissy Snow actin’ azz. :rolleyes:

And SHUT IT Shuga! :kiss:

:hug: OTBeebers and my LuV.

WHERE IS FAY? I need her font to level me OUT. :smack:

• FuturedocDonte

Eyesorscorpio that long azz roll call and ion see my name. :huh: :waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

:wave: Hey everybody. Coming in like I slept with y’all last night. Rood.. :hug:

• Diva

KayCeiSoul says:

KayCeiSoul

*****************************

I’m back Bird. Thank you.
    Had to have a cup of coffee and an air cigarette.

I just get BURNT UP when it’s a STOOPID bish with input on something like that.
    —————————-
    Tell Diva who? :waiting:

• Honycoatd

Hello and Good Morning Beautiful People :hug:

• lovezoe

Ceasar said she went off on the chick who put pickles on his sandwich. Sassy need to dog walk her.

• Diva

———————–
    So dat was you pulling on my good hair? :rofl:

• Smonae

Manuel

• lovezoe

Happy Birthday Gigi!

• Smonae

Divaaa & Hony Good Morning!!! :hugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Had to have a cup of coffee and an air cigarette.

See..this brought the giggles and a coworker asked, “whats so funny this morning?”

I gave him the face LuVie used to have in her gravi. The Zombie girl. :hahaha: Folk confused as hell. Tis why I love yall. :hug:

• GellySammich

:hug: for Kay… your anger and sensible font is lost on some. Minus well scoff at the stupidity and move on to the next. Don’t be tryna take Senor Chunks away from us either :chase:

• VDot

Whew! :kiss:

• Smonae

lovezoe says:

——————–

Dutches got beat up on the 1st episode last season, one of those mixies or whatever the hell u call a tatoo groupie :shrugs: ion get how she trying to play this tough role now

• EyesofScorpio

FuturedocDonte says:

Eyesorscorpio that long azz roll call and ion see my name.

—————————
    I sorry :hi: your name added to list of SR peeps

• FuturedocDonte

Scrolling down Smonae roll call like :huh: ok I see me

Hey Smonae :waves: :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Happy Berffday GiGi! Where she at? Somewhere blazing somebody? :rofl:

GELLY :hug:
    VDot :kiss:

I’m skraight Beebers. :kiss: I go stand outside with the smokers and air smoke.
    I’ll be dayumed if they get more unjustified breaks that I do.

• VDot

:waves: Morning everyone! Even you, PB&J ;)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:newpost: Jay Z is proud of his crack dealing past

• Honycoatd

Keisha looks better suited here.

If she wants to work on her marriage (if it is in danger of failing) making your husband jealous or insecure is not the way to go.
    He loves her and she knows it but it may not be want she wants.

• Gigi26

Thanks yall! I ain’t doing shyt but chillin like a villian and go to HH later with this broad who annoys the shyt out of my life..so drinks n food on her since she ain’t furloughed. HOLLLA :yahoo: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8myvLeJWo :buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle!

I got good he-air too.. good healthy he-air. :tea:

Kay,

take a break. Yes, leave, NO! :hug: We lubs yew! You and a few others brighten up my days I am down.

• OutsidetheBox

Even you, PB&J

So machure. :hahaha:

:kiss: @Sammich!!

• VDot

Happy Birthday GI!

• GellySammich

:lol: what’s wrong with you? :huh: why you being nice? *quick pat down*

• EyesofScorpio

lovezoe says:
    ….Sassy need to dog walk her.

——————————

I hope she does

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Honycoatd says:

But who says her marriage is failing? Marriage is a work in progress. When you’re married you punch a clock every day – 24-hours-a-day. Your work to improve your marriage never stops.

• GellySammich

:kiss: :vanishes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

KAY :happy:

Gigi IT’S YOU BIRFDAY NUCCA (said like Pinky of Friday ..one of the movies) :party:
    LOUIE PRADA GUCCI FENDI :danban: :danban1:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Smonae

Good morning sweetness. :hi:

• lovezoe

When you’re married, you don’t go gallivanting with your ex. Doesn’t Matter if your husband is secure or not, some things you just don’t do.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

When you’re married, you don’t go gallivanting with your ex.

She wasn’t gallivanting with her ex. She attended a party.

• ashersaharai

I wouldnt be surprised if she was cheating. Typical hoodrat who can’t stay away from thugs-bad men.