Lauryn Hill Celebrates Prison Release With New Song

Lauryn Hill released from prison

Singer Lauryn Hill, 38, celebrated her release from prison today with a new song entitled “Consumerism”. Like most of Hill’s songs, the single covers Hill’s obsession with a materialistic society.

Hill was convicted of income tax evasion in May. She served three months in federal prison after paying paid $900,000 in back taxes.

“Consumerism is part of some material I was trying to finish before I had to come in. We did our best to eek out a mix via verbal and emailed direction, thanks to the crew of surrogate ears on the other side,” Hill said in a press release. “Letters From Exile is material written from a certain space, in a certain place. I felt the need to discuss the underlying socio-political, cultural paradigm as I saw it. I haven’t been able to watch the news too much recently, so I’m not hip on everything going on. But inspiration of this sort is a kind of news in and of itself, and often times contains an urgency that precedes what happens. I couldn’t imagine it not being relevant. Messages like these I imagine find their audience, or their audience finds them, like water seeking it’s level”.

170 Responses to “Lauryn Hill Celebrates Prison Release With New Song”

I might need to hear this chopped screwed :tea: she spitting some interesting stuff, but I cant keep up :huh:

cougar lover says:

she had to rap it fast, so the powers that be wouldn’t be able to decipher it and find a reason to jam her up again.

The Master Beta :D says:

I’ll listen later

deedeegirl says:

Ok wow.

Afiya says:

I’m glad the prison life is behind her. She has that stroke face look though. :shrug:

I heard that bull snit earlier today. HATED IT :thumbsdown:

MissHarlem says:

:no: didnt want to hear it earlier and still dont now

Destined for the looney bin…

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Wow, Ms. Hill. I don’t everybody would be ready for this. But I sure would listen to it. Her first album was :thumbsup:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*hollers* You know that boy rotten!!!
    __________________________
    Who my little love muffin *clutches housegoat*
    Why he is a paragon of humility and perfect peace. You know Christlike :rofl:

No, but for real his temperament is starting to come in. He is a Scorpio like his daddy. He is real inquisitive (read: nosey) and watches everything with them eyes :eek:
    He gets VERY frustrated when he can’t get or do stuff and starts flinging that watermelon back and kicking those legs. One time he kicked TakenTot in her big dome and she was like :thankyou: All dizzy like that emote.
    Lord my kids got some big heads :facepalm:

puppylove says:

Afternoon roses @mistaken i hope you enjoy the show tonight

Hey Lauryn. Peace be with you sister. :yes: She aiight.

And them SHADES is so bossy. :nun: These b’s cant take yew.

wowwwww Lauren..just…well…wow :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Brown…. Name another album that was not an Unplugged…
    Don’t worry I’ll :waiting:
    I can’t with Lauren. I agree that first one was a classic but she is living off of that. And before some people come at me hard with the Fugees, Wyclef killed their legacy for me when he stole from Haiti and came out all oiled up in speedos on that motorcycle
    #TEAMPETTY :tea:

Why he is a paragon of humility and perfect peace. You know Christlike

:rofl: We talking about when he awake not sleeping, MrsTee. Keep up.

And dont pop that baby cause you cant understand baby-ese. They just be frustrated. :hahaha: My neice is deep into her tantrum throwing. Theyre so funny and she gives her self her paci when she done. :hahaha:

I thought the first album was alright :shrugs:

She could use a fresh line now that she out tho.

Afternoon roses @mistaken i hope you enjoy the show tonight
    Thanks Pup! I am looking forward to it. I have almost made it without hearing anything other than she had BOSS HAIR
    Thanks OTB :rolleyes: I bet that was the entire storyline

Ayyyy Lauryn’s TWA looking like OTB10′s hair. :hahaha: That boy wanna grow an afro every year.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Wyclef killed their legacy for me when
    ________________________

He messed it up for me when he messed up Cannibus career by trying to produce his first album.

Miseducation was a good album. I still play that Unplugged album to this very day.

Shuga Honey says:

i know her kids are going to be happy that mommy’s home :yahoo:

Group costume ideas? :offtopic: TIA!

______________________________
    :co-sign:

@Sandra..u erased my response/post to Bren downstairssss? But whyyyyyy :angry: :wail:

She could use a fresh line now that she out tho.
    _________

I dont think its looks bad on her. A little shaping, clean up her edge and :shrug: She got a little head. It works for Lauryn imo. Much better than them damn wigs!

cougar lover says:

sandra it isn’t playing anymore, and i can’t find it on youtube.

Shuga Honey says:

Group costume ideas? TIA!
    __________________________

saw one for Fat Albert and the gang that was cute.

The Master Beta :D says:

OTB is it both sexes or just females

@OTB
    “She could use a fresh line now that she out tho.
    _________

I dont think its looks bad on her. A little shaping, clean up her edge and She got a little head. It works for Lauryn imo. Much better than them damn wigs!

________

I always say more sisters should try this look rather than these wigs and chit. :yes:

Whang :whispers: your comment is still there

Thanks OTB I bet that was the entire storyline
    _________

Took all I had to stay focused…Liv kept :nun: and :nun: around the damn screen.

Again..we cant take her. :shrug: :lol:

Youre gonna love it! :bounce:

Who said Lauren need a Steve Harvey tape and Beijing :ghost:

i know her kids are going to be happy that mommy’s home

Can you imagine. :heart: They prolly got the house all decked out.

SN: I wish Ms.Badu would share more of her kids/life. She keep a nigga out her box. Well. Ya know what i mean. :lol: :hahaha: She dangle a little bit then *poof* Reminds me of Lauryn.

ChanAintShyt says:

Y’all be eaaasssssy

cougar lover says:

not that i’ll be downloading it or nothing :rofl:

Whang :whispers: your comment is still there
    __________________________________________
    *goes to check…comes back*
    Oh..yeah.. nebba mind Sandra :oops: :kona:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Who said Lauren need a Steve Harvey tape and Beijing
    _____________________________________
    Take me now!!!! :dead:

___________________________
    OTB where you show out is where you get worked out :whip:
    Now but for real he is really in pain right now. His top “eye” teeth came in. He’s all snaggle tooth looking with two bottom front teeth and then two top side teeth :facepalm:
    Now the front right one is half in. He had been miserable sucking on blankets and just angry black baby. We have been doing home remedies and rubbing on his gums. My poor baby :no:

Shuga Honey says:

OTB

the incredibles could be cool too/or angry birds

im trying to figure out how to put all the black characters together for a theme for my daughters party.

orange blossom (straw shortcake), iridessa (tinkerbell), doc mcstuffins, princess tiana, susie carmichael (rugrats), etc.

its just an idea. would take a lot more thought to execute.

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

u erased my response/post to Bren downstairssss? But whyyyyyy

I want Lauryn to win. I do. However eventually…Its like DMX. You can only make excuses for so long. Iyanla exploited him, ok, I disagrees, but ill roll with that…Then boom…Hes on Dr Phil :shrugs: Like…I still want him to win, but :shrugs:

puppylove says:

yall leave wyclef alone. He aint been right since he :hunching: Lauren.

__________________________
    :nod: I saw him on Dr. Phil. I think DMX is doing those shows more for the $$ than for legit help. He’s not gonna stop using until HE IS READY TO STOP. All the “interventions” or self-help shows in the world won’t change that.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Puupylove, That gravi :nono: :hahaha:

Goodbye Pup. You ain’t ish gor that pic

Chan :bye:

Thanks @Shug!

Both sexes @Beta. Job makin gme hate halloween more and more. :smack:

I always say more sisters should try this look rather than these wigs and chit.
    ______

:applause: Now who the fukk are you and where is my bruh :huh:

Why would you sit on a bike like that :hahaha: with no clothes on….. I remember when I called myself looking cute on my ex bike, and my leg touch the motor :no: burnt the shyt of my thigh

mzwhang90210 says:

@Bren…last bit of trivia I promise :hahaha: but did you know that the late Jayne Mansfield is the mother of Law & Order: SVU star Mariska Hargitay?

Interesting :thinking:

What time is it? Almost 3:30 eh lemme do some work
    *slams file drawer*
    *prints fake email*
    *furiously air types on my keyboard*
    *organizes my desk*
    *walks to 2 different printers and retrieves said emails*

That was 3 minutes…. What to do for the next hour :cry:

_________

:crying1: Oh no. That teebing aint no joke. Po’thang! Give him what he want! Everythang! :ashamed: Break him out of it later. :lol:

Whang and Bren :waves: smooches :kiss:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

I think DMX is doing those shows more for the $$ than for legit help.

Exactly so instead of making excuses for him, lets be real. He wants a check, not help. Don’t blame Iyanla, don’t blame Dr Phil. Same with Lboogy. I blamed Wyclef, I blamed that Island dack, I blamed the ex wife’s voodoo. Her album is classic, I’m still listening to it. She don’t need to release new music. Those are all excuses, and it just doesn’t fly anymore :shrugs:

puppylove says:

what I do not understand is why he don’t have any shoes on???

puppylove says:

what I do not understand is why he don’t have any shoes on???

:rofl: He dead wrong for that :rofl:

nybrn2 says:

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is still in rotation!!!! #classic

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Hey Jen :kiss: on the neck :ashamed:

cougar lover says:

That was 3 minutes…. What to do for the next hour :cry:
    —————————————-

go check and see if the coffee machine needs to be refilled. make sure you do it real slow like, and act like you can’t find none of the supplies.

its just an idea. would take a lot more thought to execute.

Shug I love your mommy mind. :heart:

@JenEEE I kissed you earlier but hurrrs anudda 1 :kiss:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

For some reason I feel like listening to Janet Jackson’s Velvet Rope album. Random, I know. :shrug:

Jayne Mansfield is the mother of Law & Order: SVU star Mariska Hargitay?
    ________

:Ido: Finally knew one! You put some stuff down there..Will as Neo I wouldve liked.

Shuga Honey says:

*courtseys*

why thank you, Mizz OTBizz

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Jenie :rofl: I can’t breathe. You should’ve had your loose calf thigh boots on to protect yourself. I keep imagining you on a bike hopping off like :bounce:

Did you Whang ? I be in and out :yes: :hug:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Yes I did know that Whang. I know all about the stars who died tragically :-( Lots of plane crashes, car crashes, assassinations and cover-ups :yes:

Those are all excuses, and it just doesn’t fly anymore
    ________

Well whats “wrong” with her exactly? I am not bothered by Lauryn’s non existence in music. Some artists only paint one classic.

Taken burnt the skin slap off :no: chile a mess. I still have that damn scar

____________________________________
    I don’t drink coffee though. I would look suspect. I think I am going to go check my mailbox in the break area…..
    Then I will pick up my phone and hang it up like I was talking

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Yes I did know that Whang. I know all about the stars who died tragically Lots of plane crashes, car crashes, assassinations and cover-ups
    _____________________________

Share a little info. I just know about Ted Kennedy and the car going off the bridge with the young lady in it.

Shuga Honey says:

Ralph Ellison only wrote Invisible Man.

he said he was spent after that. :shrugs:

if i could only do one assignment at work and get away with it my ass would retire too.

Taken burnt the skin slap off
    Well see that’s not funny Jenie. I can’t laugh at that :no: Poor baby

cougar lover says:

MisT

go small talk the supervisor about whatever they into. if they are like one i know. they’ll eventually want to take it to the parking lot, and you can leave with them!

why thank you
    _________

:yes: Real talk. The level of thought you put into what you do for your jits, speaks to me. As a kid of a parent who you sound eerily similar too, you go girl. She is a leo. :yes:

Chile that’s what I get for trying to pose on the damn thing :tea: lesson learned :lol:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Well whats “wrong” with her exactly?

I dunno :shrugs: Some say she’s just crazy. I’ve defended her for years. Heard the good in her voice when others said she’s lost it. Defended her speeding through her songs during performances eventho deep down I didn’t get it. I’ve just grown tired of making excuses. Sumthin ain’t right.

Don’t be mad Jenie, but I laughed out loud reading your motorbike incident :ashamed: Burnt the skin slap off.lol. I’ve had those type of incidents trynna look cute. Broke my big toe trynna make myself appear taller in a picture :ashamed:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bren since you know so much :rules:

WHO KILLED STEVIE WONDER HAIRLINE??
    WHAT ATE UP IMAN’S FEET?
    WHAT COLOR ARE JANE SEYMOUR’S EYES?
    WHO STOLE BENZINO NECK???
    WHY DO BRITNEY SPEARS FEET STAY DIRTY? NO MATTER IF SHE BAIZE???
    WHO MUCH WOOD COULD A WOOD CHUCK CHUCK IF A WOOD CHUCK COULD CHUCK WOOD???????????

I’m all for Lauryn singing and rapping about the voices in her head and the things they tell her, but I wish someone could get her to understand that it still has to have a dope beat and flow. People will listen to anything if it sounds good.

MissHarlem says:

Taken burnt the skin slap off

:rofl: sorry its was the lingo that got me

cougar lover says:

:typing: <– searching the interwebs for my other e-laav who is more appreciative, caring, and attentive. she never lets me go the whole weekend without a hearty, friday dose of her.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Coug is your super a woman? Have you slept with her? I can see you know “walking” to the parking lot :hump: :lol:

*thinks about the patents on the wall out front.and the yt boys who coasting off them* :tea: Shewwww. Be kicking byke.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB he talking to you :popcorn:
    @Harlem I am trying not to laugh at slap off :crying1:

mzwhang90210 says:

Yup. That OJ Simpson one tho…they considered him for the lead in Terminator…but then decided that he was to “gentle and soft spoken” to play a killer. Can you imagine? :hahaha:

@ Bren…#69… you and me are :fistbump:
    That stuff intrigues me. The guy from Hogan Heros…Alfalfa from Lil Rascals..the original Superman. :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:earphones: : I’m way too drunk to be talking like this
    I’m way too high to be tripping like this
    I’m way too young to be living like this
    Ask me why I do it?
    I’ma put it like this

I luv it, I luv it
    I luv it, I luv it
    :danban:
    I luv it, I luv it
    I luv it, I luv it

Shuga Honey says:

:tape: :ha: i tried so hard not to laugh at Jenie story. that boy set you up boo. he knew that dam bike was hot!

:ashamed: aww gee willikers! OTB making me blush this afternoon.

cougar lover says:

——————————-

nope she married, and very professional. she does like to talk though, and as we are talking, she’ll get off track then start talking about the weekend. i’ll exploit that by hinting at wanting to go home. we’ll be out side talking, i’ll keep hinting, then she’ll give in once every blue moon.

Ok. I thought that is what you were referring to. Just curious.

IDK..I see growth where others may see crazy. But I’m crazy sew :eek:
    I love Maya Angelou. Been reading since forever. As I continue to read, she definitely changes, not so much her authoring style but what she says and how she says it…”crazy” is what her college students call her.
    Aged/grown is how I see it.

Something not being right..may just be Lauryn being who she was all along. The early Fugees music hints to her disdain of the commercial world.

MissHarlem says:

MIS join me that set it off :lol:

Coug is your super a woman? Have you slept with her *too?

:tea:

:hahaha: :yes: But Bird, you hit it on the head. Lauryn been introducing us to her inner friends…its the melodies ppl missing.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Alfalfa from Lil Rascals

Oh lawd, what happened to Alalfa?!!! :wail:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Oh Whang. It would take hours.lol. I do research on the Black folk who didn’t get their respect in Hollywood. In doing research, I’ve ran across lots of…I dunno. I’m not a theorists, but it’s like things just slid under the rug. A woman from the late 1800s was able to murder several husbands, several step children, and no one even questioned it. Until it was too late. I feel the same way about a few of the Hollywood folks. Died of heart attack at 42. I’ll be like :think: he’s like the 10th person that died that way. No one questioned this? Just seems odd to me.idk. I know medicine was different, and everyone chained smoked, but lots of folks associated with The infamous Black list, and other things all seemed to just…idk…Its a work in progress. Even recently studying Canada Lee, his life, his death, got my wheels turning. Something, besides the obvious, was very fishy. Remember that program on E that usta showcase Hollywoods mysteries? AJ Benza I believe was the hosts name, there’s lots of stuff that remains hidden outchea.

Oh the irnoy! :hahaha: When I read that I said Hollywood always gets it wrong. :hahaha:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile that’s what I get for trying to pose on the damn thing lesson learned
    _________________________
    :hahaha: I think we’ve all had those “when trynna be cute goes wrong” type moments.

Once I was @ a club..dancin my arse of..atop a speaker.
    I mean..folks was lookin and me and smilin …and I was doin it to DEAF! Shakin errythang my mamma gave me…alla sudden I mis-stepped and fell straight behind the speaker! :oops:
    The guy I was dancing with kept reaching behind the speaker trynna help me up…I was like “wait till the song goes off dummy..so folks will maybe forget that I fell back here…go AWAY!!”

So much for being cute.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Whang!!!!!!! My goodness!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Shuga Honey says:

TeamStoneyJackson says:

_________________________

shiiiiit, a white lady in the 70/80s!!!! murdered all but one of her kids with that munchousen stuff. they gave her NO time in exchange for letting them study her. think she had 10 kids or so. just kept killing em one by one.

saw it on one of those dateline type shows.

have you ever checked out the site called panache report?

:popcorn: <–me @Bren! I'd watch! :woohoo: Do it do it!

:cell: <–on with TP. Let me see what I can dew.

Shuga Honey says:

:wail: No Ms. Whang!!!!

mzwhang90210 says:

@Brownskin.. Alfalfa was shot to death over $50.

@Bren…you said a mouthful!
    I especially like to look into the deaths of Black Hollywood. REAL interesting stuff.
    You’ve peaked my interest too on Canada Lee.
    OAN…iono why they took that show with AJ Benza off. I forgot the name..but I :heart: that show.

puppylove says:

:yahoo: I just reserved a moving truck. Getting one step closer.

I don’t know why I chose to get stouffers lasagna over making homemade :no:
    I wasted my got damn money :no: being cheap…. :smack:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I mis-stepped and fell straight behind the speaker! :oops:
    :ghost:
    So you didn’t keep dancing like Bey?

mzwhang90210 says:

Lawdddd @ all those typos in my #99. Sorry..I’m trynna “play work” and type!!

:crying1: :crying1: I am crying turrs.

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

IDK..I see growth where others may see crazy. But I’m crazy sew
    Aged/grown is how I see it.

Hmmmmm :think: This is that coveting Bitch that turns me on. interesting. Maybe ur right. Maybe I was right for riding with her. Defending her. Maybe I saw it :shrugs: It was the others and their negativity who convinced me that I, and even L was wrong :think:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So you didn’t keep dancing like Bey?
    _____________________________
    Sheddup MisTake :hahaha:

gurllllll…I straight disappeared behind that HUGE speaker. Like I was part of a magic act. And I stayed back there ..for about 2 more songs. I was soooooo shame. :rofl:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

80.Bren since you know so much

WHO KILLED STEVIE WONDER HAIRLINE??
    WHAT ATE UP IMAN’S FEET?
    WHAT COLOR ARE JANE SEYMOUR’S EYES?
    WHO STOLE BENZINO NECK???
    WHY DO BRITNEY SPEARS FEET STAY DIRTY? NO MATTER IF SHE BAIZE???

:dead:

saw it on one of those dateline type shows.

have you ever checked out the site called panache report

Shug we be watching the same type chit. :lol: :hahaha:

:huh: <–me analyzing EVERYBODY in my life after I done watched some chit.

Chile I can not wait till the walking dead comes back on :woot: I’m over here watching it now on netflix :popcorn: 1 week baby :yahoo:

So you didn’t keep dancing like Bey?

BOL!!!! :hahaha: Bey stepford ass. Aint nobody got time for that! :rofl:

cougar lover says:

welp, i got a gym to hit! two fangas up to those a font with tough. modest thumbs up to the rest of yall :rofl:

I don’t know why I chose to get stouffers lasagna over making homemade
    I wasted my got damn money being cheap….

See! You knew betta and did it anyway. That stuff is tragic. :no:
    And how much are those now? You can make your own for around about the same price no?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You have officially made my weekend. Now I gotta think of a way to tell this story to my husband about “my friend” that this happened to. I swear he looks at me now with my stories or jokes because I got all these new friends. He be like:
    *holding his mouth like ni99a please* Which one of your friends said they fell off a table doing dance for you??? NAME ‘EM :rules:
    I be sittign there like a liar “she told me not to tell anybody”

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

I’m sorry BrownQT that dissertation was directed at you since you’re the one who said share.lol. I’m on my phone.

OTB I know cause I paid 13 bucks for it , it would have cost me the same amount really :shrugs: at the time when I bought it … I thought it would be cheaper to get the stouffers :no: wrong move

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

It’s ok Bren,lol.

Hell cheese getting on up there with the prices :shrugs: but then again … I think it would’ve been the same price

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Whang , at least the guy tried to help you :hahaha:

Hmmmmm This is that coveting Bitch that turns me on. interesting. Maybe ur right. Maybe I was right for riding with her. Defending her. Maybe I saw it It was the others and their negativity who convinced me that I, and even L was wrong

IDK Bren…That bitch COULD be bat shyt :eek: but :thinking: she wouldnt have went to a general population prison. Was she in the “specha” ward? IDK. I often think of crazy as those who could do “harm” physical or otherwise…who Lauryn hurt? Besides Uncle Sam :lol: And the record companies for telling them to take their status and stuff it?.

Crazy on the internet is dying your hair blue and wearing ya grandads clothes. :shrug: I just need more to say a person is crazy. How she still got custody if she crazy? Eccentric, while it may be offputting to some and weird to even me..its not “crazy”.

mzwhang90210 says:

I be sittign there like a liar “she told me not to tell anybody”
    ____________________________
    I SWURRR I screamed!!!
    Bahahahahaa :dead:

Bye :eyeroll: @Couga. I hope your spotter dont drop the bar on your throaK. :huh:

Have a nice wknd. :kiss:

MissHarlem says:

WHANG it happens to the best of us :rofl: andddd dont apologize aint no font police up in here and if so fck em. We working and bloggin

BREN with all the research you do or have done it would be cool if a book came out of it

Dymond says:

what’s the topic?

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

have you ever checked out the site called panache report?

Yes! I luved that died with lil fanfare section. Was a frequent visitor until that drama popped off with the phone calls to Maya or Myra and all that stuff…

@Brownskin :hahaha:

@MissHarlem :rofl: :kiss:

Hell cheese getting on up there with the prices but then again … I think it would’ve been the same price

Jenie :cry: I love cheese and they be wanting your first born for it!
    So esspensive! I just try to find the best prices. :no: Its real out here.

Dymond no you did not just step yo azz up in this here post with Khia holding them saddle bag :boobs: No you did not :nono:

“she told me not to tell anybody”

:rofl: :rofl: I say “homegirl” A LOT!! I know the kids be like :huh: where they at? These “homegirls” :rofl:

OTB cheese is too expensive and bacon :no: Chile but I love me some Wrightt bacon :pizza:

If a muhfukka font-policing this late in the day…on a Friday no less..im adding them to my prayer list. :hahaha:

Dymond says:

whang :hug: harlem :kiss: otb us today :cheers: us tomorrow :argue: and any of the rest of you swamp mutts from Florida

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Whang, I want to thank you for giving me somehting to laugh at on the way home!!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!! :waves:

Dymond says:

damn Stoney is too damn fierce *snaps*

I still read panache…I never knew what the drama was

BayGonnnnnn :snort: :| I used to feed my kids BLTs like nothing, very easy, quick, tasty..Till they went to getting too high on the hog.

Now I have to freeze my bacon. Hide it in the deep freezer or veggie bin. Kids will eat that chit up! :cuss:

MissHarlem says:

DYMOND :kiss: I cant take that gravi though :chase:

OTB add them to get a life list :yes:

Dymond! :shank:

:hug: BUT ::gatorchomp:

mzwhang90210 says:

I say “homegirl” A LOT!! I know the kids be like where they at? These “homegirls”
    ____________________________
    With hubby I’m like “One time my friend…”
    Him: :stop: What friend..what’s her name?
    Me: :eek: thats not germane to the story…stop interrupting me..

:waves: Brownskin..be blessed!

Dymond says:

jenieee :boobs: shake them thangs girl

us today us tomorrow and any of the rest of you swamp mutts from Florida

:rofl: Dymond I love you girl :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*tosses papers in the air*
    I’M OUT DISH BISH :danban1:

*sheepishly picks papers up before I leave*
    I don’t like mess and I don’t wanna get in trouble
    :ashamed:

Bye QT :wave: :lol: Yes Whang did that. I will be careful in the club tonight. :eek: Thx WhangThang.

Dymond says:

:rolleyes: geesh the hate that Khia gets is unreal Y’all so used to these fake broads, y’all reject a REAL NATURAL woman when you see one :kona:

Dymond says:

whang in this thang :partyhat:

MissHarlem says:

y’all reject a REAL NATURAL TRASH woman when you see one

:coffee: fixed that for you hun

thats not germane to the story…stop interrupting me..

:crying1: :crying1:

I don’t like mess and I don’t wanna get in trouble

________

Perfect Patty muhfukka GIT! :hug:

Dymond says:

:hahaha: ok ok I got something better

:peace:

Errybody have a FANTABULOUS weekend!!

:heart: you Sandra!!!

Everyone, and I do mean everyone, even you, oh one of hateful, jealous font (I see you lurking) :eek: Have a good weekend. *bats lashes* :bye:

Hit chu on your hip MissNewYawkka. :wave:

Dymond says:

one of hateful, jealous font (I see you lurking)
    ———————-
    pretty specific :popcorn:

Perfect Patty
    /————-
    I need help :hahaha:
    Still. Trying to find a way tell my hubby the story of the girl who burned the skin SLAP off her thighs :crying1:
    Gotta go :steer: to get the kiddies
    Be blessed :heart:

Logged back in
    Oh no VA :hugs: I am so sorry! I know you work hard
    Was it unexpected? The industry on the decline you are in?
    God has you!!

Dymond says:

:hug: VA don’t worry…make the most of your time off and a better opportunity will come

MissHarlem says:

DYMOND you do lub me :hug:

VA :sad:

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE :peace:

I worked for a subsidiary of the government. I know God can and will. But I just moved in June AND got a new truck in August so I’m gone need this miracle to manifest AND QUICK! :cry: But I know He’s got it.

Dymond says:

:hug: of course I do miss you too :(
    :peace:

A.J. says:

:pray: for you vathick! Stay strong babe!

KP Gibson says:

I hope that this time when she’s free she can find something good in her own style. Because lately songs like “Fearless Vampire Killer” has pushed me up the wall. I just haven’t been feeling it too much I just gotta be honest. Just hopefully she doesn’t have issues with them kids of hers to :(

GottaBigOne says:

I’m LIKIN’ this cut (after listening to it once only)!

The message is enlightening . . . and the background music is catchy And Entertaining.

YOU Are Gonna Rock (ALL Over Again), Ms. Hill.

2 Pingbacks

[...] ears on the other sideNot really feeling Hill’s new tune, but you take a listen over at Sandra Rose and judge for yourself. /**/var [...]