NeNe Leakes Says Wedding Battle Ruined Her Friendships

NeNe Leakes wedding fight

I didn’t watch NeNe Leakes’ wedding reality TV show because I know it’s just another fake, scripted reality TV show. But a lot of you still cling to the belief that grown women behave like the broads on this show.

From CocoaFab.com:

NeNe Leakes may regret some of the choices she made for her million dollar wedding.

When she selected a roster of reality stars including Cynthia Bailey, Laura Govan, Marlo Hampton and Jennifer Williams to be her bridesmaids, she had no idea what would follow.

This week, we watched Diana Gowins lay into Marlo for being “loose” and “opportunistic,” on I Dream of Nene: The Wedding and the ladies say that’s just the beginning of the chaos.

In a recent interview with the Tom Joyner Morning Show, Nene revealed some of her friendships have been damaged by the drama.

“It affected our relationship; I have to say. A few of these girls I was very close to,” she said. “Our relationship was definitely affected.”

All of the bridesmaids’ bickering put a damper on Nene’s big day.

“They totally forgot that I am a bride. They forgot the role of a bridesmaid,” she said. “They have a lot of attitude.”

While Nene didn’t choose a Maid of Honor, Cynthia was the one by her side at the alter.

“I was first and I don’t know what that means. I definitely got the party started,” said Cynthia. “I don’t know if that symbolizes anything special, but I definitely felt honored that [husband Peter Thomas and I] were the first ones to come out.”

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download a video player to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Alternate Link

Video courtesy of Yardie

• luVn_liFe…

ION watch these shows anymore, BUT I will say I like NeNe and GREG Together

• OutsidetheBox

:popcorn: I think its useless to reiterate they’re fake. Everything on tv is scripted. News to movies to shows.

• Diva

Good looking at Luvn :kiss: I have all the episodes DVR’d. Maybe I’ll watch someday.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I just want everybody to stop calling the shoes “Red Bottoms”. It’s Louboutin’s dag nabbit!!!!

• The Master Beta :D

Tried to watch just not interested

• Honycoatd

I don’t dream of anythubg Nene. But are most of her close friends current and former reality stars?

• Gigi26

Ummm I don’t care. Nene you was married to ole buddy before so you should’ve had a low key ceremony. You set yourself up for this fukkery :tea:

• Diva

Hey OTB!!!

• Honycoatd

Are Greg’s kids close to Nene’s age?

• 3halos

I refuse to watch a bunch of dudes…… albeit some fine…. in helmets on Sundays (Football) and I surely ain’t watching no scripted tv of a woman in a helmet either.

• cougar lover

i don’t believe reality tv, but since i pay so much for cable, i may as well watch all the BS.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

These chicks actually dont look bad in the bridesmaid pics!

Im sure NeNe looked like a moose in a dress, or like she always look, in her wedding gown.

Prolly why she was mad.
    :facepalm:

• oohlalalun

Honycoatd says:

Are Greg’s kids close to Nene’s age?
    ***************************************
    They looked it. I don’t blame his older children for being mad that he wasn’t in their life. I personally can’t be with a man if he’s not taking care of his responsibilities. Nene as a step mom should have made more of an effort. I think she said on the show her youngest son didn’t even know that he had older siblings besides her older son(forget his name). Now that’s a dang shame

• http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html Shuga Honey

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

:rolleyes:

but then we would sound stupid trying to pronounce lewba…looboo…leubee…RED BOTTOMS!

:wave: Divurr

• Milky

Who called my wife a hussy? :box: she is just generous with her love!

• OutsidetheBox

This is just girls. Oh and girly boys. Tis why I don’t roll with females too tough. These heffas prolly learned NeNe on that tip.

• Ty

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

@ DivaRo missed u downstairs :happy:

• OutsidetheBox

That chick w the honey hair looks terrible facially actually. Very handsome. No wonder you like :lol:

• Gigi26

AHHH :blink: I just watched Rihanna’s “Pour it Up” video….

She done took the shyt there.

And she kinda looks like Joseline :no:

• luVn_liFe…

That chick w the honey hair looks terrible facially actually. Very handsome
    ~
    ~
    :rofl: handSOME :hahaha:

Yeah she looks hard,like her life is always been bricks and Concrete stairs.
    oh
    da
    Skruggle

• Diva

Milky says:

Who called my wife a hussy? :box: she is just generous with her love!
    ———————-
    *points fanga at Brown* :nana:

Hey Ty Ty :buttshake:

• MissHarlem

OTB is you blind :huh:

• OutsidetheBox

She sure does have a joseline vibe what with the mommy curl wig and all.

Her body is a wonderland tho. Itty bitty titties and all.

• cougar lover

:waiting:

• Honycoatd

All these bad bleach jobs.

Nene is good looking and wonderful skin tone.

• Diva

luVn_liFe… says:

That chick w the honey hair looks terrible facially actually. Very handsome
    ~
    ~
    :rofl: handSOME :hahaha:

Yeah she looks hard,like her life is always been bricks and Concrete stairs.
    oh
    da
    Skruggle
    ———————-
    We Roses will analyze the fugg out of a pic! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Clearly not a good photo :lol: not sure what she looks like in motion.

Pork n beans life. :lol:

• MissHarlem

The first chick in the photo was doing the most and acting like a child. I dont have the patience for that kind of friendship.

• Gigi26

No wonder Drake still butt hurt over her cuz shiiid she putting them hot fukk moves on his sensitive pillow talking ass :rofl:

• Honycoatd

Luvn,

lol… That was pretty hard.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    :nono:
    The chick with the blonde hair aint my type AT ALL!
    She look like an evil witch!

• OutsidetheBox

:hide: what I do New Yawk??

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I think Drake azz always in love.

I cant lie, I like his songs tho.
    :facepalm:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Who called my wife a hussy? she is just generous with her love!
    __________________________

mmmmmmm hmmmmmm, she too gene”ho”us towards my e-boo. :lol:

• MissHarlem

Its what you didnt do *sobs* You ignored my greetings and salutations and chit downstairs :wail:

• http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html Shuga Honey

Gigi26 says:

i know Chris be looking at her videos and just :rolleyes: at Krush Groove.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

lewba…looboo…leubee

• Honycoatd

Where did you see the video Gigi?

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Diana is clingy and dramatic, all that damn crying.

• cougar lover

:bye: loveyousave

just seen your avi in another post. you look nice :thumbsup:

• Diva

:hug: Brown :whistle: you know I love you

• FuturedocDonte

Well i didn’t know Jennifer was up there… I like Jennifer…. AND her colored contacts :eek:

• Gigi26

i know Chris be looking at her videos and just :rolleyes: at Krush Groove.
    ————–
    :rofl: Prolly like “i gotta fukk this skeletor again :no:”

• OutsidetheBox

Noooooo :kiss: I’m mobile right now new yawkka! Blame that, not mah heart!! I so sowwy :hug: (((hug)))

• Gigi26

@Hony: She posted the link on twitter, ahh if you’re at work I suggest you don’t watch it :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I bet Greg azz was PAID to remarry Nene tho!

:facepalm: <<<Greg at home thinking bout who he married to

Bol!!! Gigs!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Diva,I know you lubs me. I just be tripping sometimes… :lol:

• Ty

Gigi26 says:

AHHH :blink: I just watched Rihanna’s “Pour it Up” video….

She done took the shyt there.
    yeah she is on the Glamour magazine with beef curtain’s season 1 wig :rofl:

:crying: at brick and concrete stairs :rofl:

• Milky

@brown dont blame my wifey ur eboo could say no. but how can he resist all of that…
    :hug: @luvyn, otb, and ty

• MissHarlem

BROWN girl aint she? I was over her last week :eyeroll:

OTB all is forgiven. mobile is not even the move

• Diva

:offtopic: Anthony Hamilton little short azz go hard! Lovin his musak

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
    “Anthony Hamilton little short azz go hard! Lovin his musak”

That’s one “Beggin-for-forgiveness” azz nigga!

• Diva

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Diva,I know you lubs me. I just be tripping sometimes…
    ———————-
    I know boo! It’s all good…love & happiness!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    “Ohhhh puhleeze! Greg is lucky to have that rich bitch. He just as happy as he was when he rescued her ass from the pole. Wise choice, i’d say.”
    _________________________

:no:

I think the show had to coerce him into it!

• Diva

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    “Anthony Hamilton little short azz go hard! Lovin his musak”

That’s one “Beggin-for-forgiveness” azz nigga!
    —————————
    He smooth wif it though…..pouring his heart OUT!

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear Cynthia:

They let Uncle Ben come out first cause he is so old– he was of legal drinking age during prohibition.

You just came out alongside him as a perk. And so he could balance himself.

Your sister in Christ,

KDub

• OutsidetheBox

Hey milkayyy. :bounce: yall turn up..I’m so tempted to go home. :|

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
    “He smooth wif it though…..pouring his heart OUT!”

Yeah, that nigga be soundin like he bout to cry and blow them snot bubbles and chit all over the mike.

But dayum, how many times you goin “ask for forgiveness” and “another chance” and chit tho? :shrugs:

:hahaha: dubbb

• MissHarlem

Anthony Hamilton :yahoo:

OTB :partyhat: to your son. Dont forget to tell him my message if anyone fcks with him :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

@DIVA
    “Anthony Hamilton little short azz go hard! Lovin his musak”

That’s one “Beggin-for-forgiveness” azz nigga!

Which is why I don’t listen :no:

• MissHarlem

:thinking: all the songs I have on playlist is not about forgiveness or another chance. Notta one :shrug:

• Who Dat

Laura Govan
    ^^^^^^^^^
    I dont see Laura or her new nose up top?

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

They there Harlem… they there.. :yes:

• Diva

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    “He smooth wif it though…..pouring his heart OUT!”

————————–
    Don’t hate cause you ain’t smooth! take notes lil nucca! :gossip:

:hahaha: :thankyou: MissNY!!

• Diva

MissHarlem says:

—————————
    He just a nucca that’s letting his woman know whats on his mind! Nucca’s hate on that! :tea:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

:newpost:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Short men have to ask alot sometimes. Seem like you and your Height Adjusters would understand sir. Sometimes you just have to say SORRY before you eem DID shat cause you only 4’11.

• Honycoatd

Ok, just saw the Rihanna video.

Alot of butt
    Shaking
    Wining
    Popping
    And close enough to be considered naked… Pretty much definately Rihanna’s signature.

Was she one of the girls doing the pole tricks?

• MissHarlem

MAN Im not saying its not but I guess when thats all you looking for thats what you will hear idk :shrug:

Beggin if you will been apart of our music since forever. Lenny Williams anyone? Today’s beggar is Drake and people love that.

• Diva

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ————————
    Unplug Dubbs keyboard rhet now :hahaha:

• http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html Shuga Honey

Honycoatd says:

Ok, just saw the Rihanna video.

Alot of butt
    Shaking
    Wining
    Popping

Was she one of the girls doing the pole tricks?
    ________________________

if i had a video i would def. be my own video hoe too. :love:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I know it was set up for maximum drama, but I think they chose the right cast of characters for them not to have to do a lot of scripting. Of course Nene’s real life long friend is going to be upset that Jennifer and Laura are in the wedding. Nene doesn’t know those women. Marlo gets a pass from me because at least she has spent time with Nene over the past couple of years. Anyway, I like this show. It’s got a lot of drama.

• ms_no-no

I take my hat off to Marlo because had that Diane chick said that to me, she would have got the :shank: after dinner.

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

If you dont watch it, ur not missing much. Nene’s still grand and acting like no show starts til she shows up. I laughed so hard when the wedding planner thru shade at nene’s acting last night.

I dont like Greg because he’s the type mf that just says what he thinks you need to hear, not like he means it. The way he tried to immediately take control of the “family counseling” was crazy. Dr. Jeff shut his humpty dumpty bodied ass down fast. And then he asked Bryson how does he feel about having a celebrity mom. What? She’s not a celebrity just like Sheree’s not a celebrity and shouldn’t be featured on TV One’s Life After. They’re tv personalities and that’s it. I dont think many of them are getting the same calls that even LisaRaye or Stacy Dash get.

I guess.

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

OMG and can someone tell Nene she sounds so damn dumb by saying BRIDEmaid? She knows the damn word is bridesmaid. I know Daisy loves Nene, but she irks the hell outta me. Why do I watch? It’s Tuesday and it helps wind me down to sleepy time. I dont get hyped off the drama cuz i know it’s pretend. Come on, most of us have people we’ve known, really know, for years and wouldn’t invite them to main events. So who puts a bunch of reality people in their special dream wedding? Why wasn’t Kandi? Why was Phaedra? You have more of a bond with Laura and Jennifer, but not your own castmates? Please.

I just wish Nene were more humble vs being grand and in your face. It’s how she lives her life so…