New Benjamins Going into Circulation On Tuesday

New Benjamins

In an effort to stay one step ahead of organized, well-financed counterfeiters, the Federal Reserve is issuing crisp new $100 bills on Tuesday.

The new $100 bill, which was announced on April 21, 2010, will be released despite the government shutdown (nothing but an act of God stops the U.S. from printing money).

The new C-notes feature updated anti-counterfeit measures including raised printing, microprinting, and color shifting images. Benjamin Franklin’s image is off-center and there are numerous references to the Constitution printed on the bills.

An earlier release date was scrapped when a printing error sent 30 million notes to the incinerator.

The old $100 bills will be gradually removed from circulation by banks and the Federal Reserve.

54 Responses to “New Benjamins Going into Circulation On Tuesday”

They make these every other month now.

:eek:

scorpio says:

Won’t be long before the counterfeiters, copy this one as well. Back in the day it took generations for the money to change. How many times have the bills been changed in the last twenty years it seems like 3 or 4.

The Master Beta :D says:

Trust in time these counterfeiters will find a way they always do

I swear, they change them hoes every other month now!

Fact most counterfeit bills make circulation in strip clubs and clubs . Fact counterfeiters make $80 off $100 fake bills.

scorpio says:

It’s probably time to give up on the money being mostly green. Maybe like other countries different colors for different denominations.

scorpio says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I swear, they change them hoes every other month now!

October 7, 2013 at 12:07 pm
    ————————————————————————-LOL!!!

Hey Beta, Man, Jdore :kiss:

PARIAH says:

The counterfeiters prolly have a replica of this hunid already .. all it takes is to know somebody that know somebody now a days :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Jenie :waves:

alledgedly…

Ben has always looked to have that “b.itch please” look on his face to me :lol:

So @Man :tea: You still holding those same views about the cyclists? #makingconvo

alledgedly…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    EXACTLY. Cause I coulda SWORN I was told that $10′s was gonna be extinct WAY BACK in the 90′s!!!! Now its hardly a lot of them these days; but do I STILL SEE EM??

No… :think: I’m thinking more like “B.itch better have my money” face :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I been had these
    YEEN GOT DEES… YEEN GOT DEEZ :thankyou: <Throwing money in the air
    #GETONMYLEVEL

Ben has always looked to have that “b.itch please” look on his face to m
    :lol: Ben Frank. Being frank. :lol:

Prolly was the first counterfeiter! :hahaha: He loved printing!

Thank goodness certain ppl werent around to tell him to retire already. :eek:

@OTB
    “So @Man You still holding those same views about the cyclists? #makingconvo”
    _________

Yup.

**found out the motorcycle crew had at least one cop riding with them, possibly more**

Where my lluminati idiots fans at? :yawn: I know its some secret chit happening with this bill. :popcorn:

Three. :tea: 2 just plain off duties. One an undercover narc who will prolly not come forward.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I feel the spirit of the :ban: stamp in the air these week *clutches housecoat*
    I know all of us are upstanding people who love SR, each other and the Lord but ya’ll be careful now. A wise person once told me #pause and refresh 2xs before you go to :typing:
    This has been a Taken :cell: PSA :kona:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Taken, I addressed you in the Halle Berry post, #107.

FALCONS. MNF. :eek: What say you MrsTee? :facepalm:

Caramel Rain says:

*clears throat*

Who is married/engaged/fukking a Leo man? Come on. Dont be shy..raise your fonts.

**********

:ido: dont do it, for your sanity :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OMG OTB I was just posting my Falcons play tonight :eek:
    Is we tweaking????

OutsidetheBox says: :tea: You still holding those same views about the cyclists? #makingconvo
    ~
    ~
    the cyclist who pulled in front of the SUV and slowed down was on GMA this morning :smack:

He said he never braked, he was TRYING to switch lanes to look back at the other riders and Make sure EVERYONE was oK.
    Him\lawyer should have just STFU!
    that explanation was like a slap in the face to viewers #FOH!

MsB2u says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

MsB :lick: hey pookie
    ——————————–
    :hi: JENIE
    :happy:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I say
    ((((((factory bullhorn))))))))
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALLLLLCCCCOOOOOONNNNNSSSSSSSSS
    :eek:
    *throat raw*

Where my lluminati idiots fans at? I know its some secret chit happening with this bill.

They had to change the bill and shut down the government so we can distracted to they can steal the original $100 bills and build their spaceship to fly to another planet before this one explodes…

A wise person once told me #pause and refresh 2xs before you go to

:hahaha: :hahaha:

Morning takeaways: T r o l l is a banned word. The verb form of said word is DEFINITELY and MOST POSITIVELY NOT ALLOWED.

Do not..DO NOT point out hypocrisy. No one cares. :eek: “No one” being the only person’s care we actually…care about.

:rules:

@CARAMEL
    “*clears throat*

**********

dont do it, for your sanity

:think:
    Ain’t you phuckin every zodiac sign?
    #realquestion

Photoshop won’t even let me open an image of a $100 bill to resize it. I have no clue how it knows the picture is money. :shrug:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I’m an aries, if you missing one tho

Three. 2 just plain off duties. One an undercover narc who will prolly not come forward.

That azz whooping was sanctioned by the police then…

dont do it, for your sanity

Well chit that been gone. :eek:

And shouldn’t you still be in dopamine phase. Your union is not following the SR book of Union. :eek: Ignore everything else and get on track please. #womanlydutie

Report back in 48months. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Care
    Victor: Ruthless but that’s my dawg :lol: Adam should have never involved Jack in his plan even if it was good intentions. He knows Victor don’t play that mess
    Paul: He will forever be somebody’s errand boy. Him and Christine are :lame:
    Avery/Nick/The Boring Vet: Avery and old boy should be together. Nick needs to get someone exciting and not related to Phyllis
    Neal/Rose: This storyline is beyond stupid. I feel like they are going to try to pair her with Devon. But he looks 12. Ain’t nobody trying to see Richie from Family Matter fall in love
    And if Neal says “my man” in his Denzel Training Day voice one more time :angry: BISH let it go. We get it you are black :stop:

Is we tweaking????

*twilight zone music* :eek:

that explanation

*dude who interviewed him face..* :blink:

BOL!!! LuVie! Whats wrong with my ppl! His brake light never came on but he CLEARLY slowed in front of the truck. Sometimes you just need to except responsibility for your actions!

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Well chit that been gone.

And shouldn’t you still be in dopamine phase. Your union is not following the SR book of Union. Ignore everything else and get on track please. #womanlydutie

Report back in 48months.
    ______________________________
    Tread lightly. I cant handle another :ban:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I’m an aries, if you missing one tho
    ____________________________
    you saying she can run through one mo :lol:
    @OTB: That was the truest font you ever wrote :rofl:

:newpost: Tread lightly* its what started it ALL :newpost:

Opened fine for me.. but it may be a built-in stop. You know you got that high tech ass MAC. #baller :tea:

*kicks rusty old PC*

Ain’t you phuckin every zodiac sign?
    #realquestion

Thats me. Not her. #shoulderstheweightoftheblog :dead:

I’m an aries, if you missing one tho

… I don’t care what type of nigga they bring up, she phuckin wit one of those niggas….

**lawyer added sections to my statement:**

“…I think”
    “…seemingly”
    “…as I understand it”

MsB2u says:

Wait a minute baby, going too fast
    I’mma turn back, ohhhhh
    Wait a minute baby, going too fast
    I’mma turn back

[Verse 1]
    Don’t even know what we fighting for
    Damn I need a minute, so baby keep your distance
    Heard it all, so I’mma just go
    Don’t bother waiting up, I just need some time alone
    Damn where the hell are my keys
    I just wanna leave, get in my car, and now I’mma just drive, all night
    Turn off my phone, radio on, and drive
    So why I’m just

[Pre-Hook]
    Speeding down the road, and my head out of control
    Cause I’m thinking about you all the way home
    Got a long way to ride and I can’t even deny
    I’ve been thinking about you all the way home

[Hook]
    Wait a minute baby, going too fast
    I’mma turn back
    Thinking about you all the way home
    Wait a minute baby, going too fast
    I’mma turn back
    I’ve been thinking about you all the way home

:listen: LOVE TAMAR NEW CD

2Unruly says:

What a beautiful bill! There is nothing like the smell of a fresh, crisp, new paper bill. I cannot wait to get my hands on one.

The Pearl! says:

luVn_liFe… says:

OutsidetheBox says: You still holding those same views about the cyclists? #makingconvo
    ~
    ~

Him\lawyer should have just STFU!
    that explanation was like a slap in the face to viewers #FOH!

*******

I saw him, LuVn…I was NOT convinced! I just kept saying to my TV — liar. Liar. Liar! And NOW he wanna sit up on TV all snotty and shyt! no! I truly think because there were so many of them, they had a mob mentality going on when they messed with that man. I mean they had dude’s SUV surrounded! That would have scared the fukc outta me.