New Couple Alert: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes

Multiple sources have confirmed to In Touch that Tom Cruise’s bestie, actor Jamie Foxx, is dating his ex-wife, Katie Holmes.

“Katie and Jamie have been dating for a while,” an insider revealed to In Touch. The source added that Jamie, who is in NY filming the remake of Annie, is a frequent visitor at Katie’s apartment. According to the source, Jamie and Katie have been extra diligent in keeping their relationship tightly under wraps.

“They’re very Mission: Impossible about their romance,” said the insider.

A second source confirms to In Touch that one early morning in mid-September, a driver pulled in front of the Trump Soho Hotel, prepared to take Jamie to the set of his new flick Annie — but was surprised when Katie stepped into the limo instead. “A hotel employee confirmed that Katie had stayed at the hotel with Jamie and that she was taking his car,” the second source reveals. “So the driver drove her home to her Chelsea apartment.”

Though sparks were clearly flying between Katie and Jamie, 45, when they danced together to Robin Thicke’s sexy “Blurred Lines” at a Hamptons charity bash in late August, Katie’s rep insisted they were still just “friends.” Source

• SR Exclusive: Jay Z Blacklisted Jamie Foxx’s Manager After Club Brawl
  • Video: Jamie Foxx Half-hearted apology to Miley Cyrus on Jay Leno
  • Mainstream bloggers blacklisting Jamie Foxx for dissing Miley Cyrus
  • Katie Holmes will settle for peanuts to get away from Tom Cruise

190 Responses to “New Couple Alert: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx”

I read this a few weeks ago, ION believe it

:tea:
      Time will Tell

Ms Peaches says:

So Mr Bishop has a thang for women lighter that a paper bag? Umm Humm

I don’t believe it. Until they are pictured together like Eddie and his yt woman, I won’t.

HEY LUVN :happy:
      @Ms Peaches… I knew that when I saw his daughters
      <~~~~~ Ashanti :nun: inspired my latest attempt at waist training :tea:

Razzle, *overdramatic voice* you gotta help and see if they can be salvaged :wail:

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I heard some thirsty azz hoes was in here pining and feening for my dyck and chit in here.

Lemme go see what all the fuss is about.
      :eek:
      ———————-
      Here we go! ROUND 2 *ringing the bell*

Smonae says:

Odd couple, but whatever works for them :shrugs:

Al-Ameera says:

Aren’t Jamie and Tom good friends? Is this how the Hollywood folks do? Don’t know if I believe it…

What’s this Waist Training?!
      <–Wants IN :eek:
      ================
      AND this bish Katie does not impress me :nono: You allowed a mofo to come in your life and make you not believe in HIM, and denounced the Church etc. Baby bye :bye:

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Lemme go see what all the fuss is about.
      :eek:
      ———————-
      Here we go! ROUND 2 *ringing the bell*

:hahaha: :hahaha:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razzle, *overdramatic voice* you gotta help and see if they can be salvaged
      —————-
      idk… idk where her head is b/c I've been told she's selfish and I don't want to stick my head in unwanted mess. :lol: I might see iffn he's ok with it though..

Smonae says:

DTTS me too :yes: need the tea from GA & Mainy on the name of the corset and how to order

I will update if I do,, but until then I am off to get my chocolate drop in neeeeeeed of a fawking hair cut. shiit grows like weeds. :angry: damn Filipino genes.

GottaBigOne says:

I had heard that the man HAS S-K-I-L-L-S plus a Sense Of Humor that Many women Love . . . Mr. Foxx certainly knows how to please!

GBO with MORE NEWS LATER . . .

:hug: BYE rAZZLE
      @dtts…. Waist training using corsets to hold ya in. Helps you shed water weight if you use it while working out and helps achieve an hourglass shape :tea: it work.. I used to do it.. had a pic on the work pc but I deleted it when I was leaving the job. :whispers: I think Ashanti does it too

Smonae says:

Whatttttchew say yo?!?! We about to be around here prancing around and thangs :rofl:

Anna says:

Al-Ameera says:

~~~
      I Dont believe it. They’ve also tied her to George Clooney, does she only date rumored gay men?

Ugh he is so corny

KyCakes says:

I think Katie is cute in a Dawson’s Creek kinda way…Anyone who can put up with Tom Cruise’s crazy ass and not end up on meds gets a nod in my book…

Black Women ain’t missin out on nuffin’ so have at him, Katie

What’s the name Miany? :eek:
      ==========
      GottaABig1, Jamie doesn’t even look like he’s into women though…

Al-Ameera says:

Anna says:

——
      Wait what, George is gay? Nah I love George, say it aint so

Miany says:

:hug: Smonae, you can look on ebay just get a latex one for best results.. gotta big one, al-ameera, diva, brownskinn86
      :hi: hey guys

type
      Waist Training Corset Cincher Latex Girdle Black Vest Cinched
      in ebay search box… or you can just try waist training rubber corsets.

Smonae says:

DTTS

Gone be wearing mid drift tops to work :hahaha: and get my azz sent home

Man, Hollywood must make a nigga have thing for flat azzes and deflated titties cause some of these hoes… :facepalm:

I like think women too, but chit. I still need azz and tits in my life. :yes:

:hug: BYE rAZZLE

:popcorn: this sound like good chit! why haven’t i been doin this? :cuss:

KY! :kiss: sup ma!?

:pc:
      IKR! Smonae. I’d be dressing like a teenager at home :lol:

BRB, Imma go see what I find, and I’ll report back :yes:

:warning: This contraption costs between $50-$90.

I’m down :yes:

We can purchase them wholesale if we purchase 12… *looks around*

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

so jamie got a thing for the alabaster’s

Diva says:

:wave: hey Miany

KyCakes says:

Fay Fay :love:

Waist Training Corset Cincher Latex Girdle Black Vest Cinched

dey aint hab to show dat yt guhl ass like that doe! :blink:

Miany says:

this chick wiff hah discounts.. :lol: I need a new one.. i’ll buy one wiff ya DTTS

@HUMONGOUS AZZ DIVA
      :mad:
      THERE YO’ ROTUND AZZ IS!

Get here and get this :spank: ! I told yo’ ol thirsty azz to keep my name out yo’ mouf!

OKAY, me, you, Fay, who else? :waiting:

*whispers* ION wanna offend anybody, butummmm, I better think of a nice way to ask :rofl:

Smonae says:

Who else wants a corset, we just need 9 more

so far me, DTTS & Fay :yes:

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@HUMONGOUS AZZ DIVA
      :mad:
      THERE YO’ ROTUND AZZ IS!

—————–
      Now he wants to :spank: me! Oh Man just admit you want meh and this can all be ova son! :rofl:

Man done sneak-attacked MsDiva :rofl: :rofl:

Smonae says:

Who else wants a corset, we just need 9 more

so far me, DTTS & Fay :yes:

And Miany too! :yes:

@DIVA
      “@HUMONGOUS AZZ DIVA

THERE YO’ ROTUND AZZ IS!

Get here and get this ! I told yo’ ol thirsty azz to keep my name out yo’ mouf!
      —————–
      Now he wants to me! Oh Man just admit you want meh and this can all be ova son!

:nono: I see how you do now…. you wear niggas down till they just go on and phuck you!

THAT CHIT AIN’T HAPPENING WITH ME THO! Every other nigga on the blog mighta just gave on in and fell in your humongous venus dyck trap but not me!

NO MA’AM, NOT ME! :stop:

I see how you do now…. you wear niggas down till they just go on and phuck you!

NO MA’AM, NOT ME!

:hahaha: :ghost:

3halos says:

I saw them out and about dancing at some club on another video. Katie was trying to do her thang…. whatever floats your boat I guess but in that video they did look like a couple… who knows?

Okay, we can get them for $36 a piece if we order 12 of them from Alibaba *snickers* I am being serious :tea:

Miany, please take a look and confirm that that’s the right item please. Item 148213

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
      “@HUMONGOUS AZZ DIVA

THERE YO’ ROTUND AZZ IS!

Get here and get this ! I told yo’ ol thirsty azz to keep my name out yo’ mouf!
      —————–
      Now he wants to me! Oh Man just admit you want meh and this can all be ova son!

NO MA’AM, NOT ME! :stop:
      ——————–
      He tryna fight the urge! Give up the fight man…I thought you was a lover not a fighter :rofl:

Sincerity7 says:

I wouldn’t be shocked if this were true. I think both of Jamie’s daughters are by Caucasian women. Katie is still a cute lady.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

I don’t believe it. Jamie do luv the snow tho :yes: beard my ass, yall never see his wemen cuzz he stay snowed in :yes: now that he’s a big star, at least he can pull presentable ones. Baby mama number 1 looks like she was the proto type for the GMC Pacer :smack:

Diva says:

Where everybody go? :waiting:

:dead:

what in hell is that makes blk men turn to snow white with such fervor?? dem bishes still exotic afta all this time huh? :tea: i guess!

Jethro sed :cell: :twisted: :steer:

I’m checking out corsets MsDiva :pc:

Miany says:

@dtts it doesnt let me search by item number :(
      bren & sincerity.. yup. He’s always liked the yt chicks

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:rofl: Jethro don’t want it :nono: I grew up in east La…I have razors strategically placed in my wig :yes: Chola style…Plus I am the master of the parked car. Make him chase me around it until he’s tired :yes: He dont want it :lol:

Who is this Jethro person?
      :blink:

Miany says:

@DTTS.. COPY AND PASTE THE TITLE OF IT FOR ME…
      @Fay them chicks aint exotic nuffin.. dudes just be ignorant half the time.

Puzzy is puzzy… they all goin try and get your money at the end of the day so just go after which ever one you wanna phuck the most and let the chips fall where they may. :shrugs:

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

——————-
      That’s right sir! :wink:

Carrington says:

This whole sentence took my concentration and obliterated it –>. “They’re very Mission: Impossible about their romance,” said the insider.

Hence, I couldn’t get to the rest if the story due to fatigue.

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I’m checking out corsets MsDiva :pc:
      ——————-
      Oh I see…waist trimmers

Miany says:

@MAN.. THANKS for your lil breakdown but the question is WHY yall wanna fugg em so bad? Why are they considered exotic when they’re azz been all over tv and magazines our whole life. Don’t get no more regular than bein errewhere….Is it cuz most of yall aint grow up with access to em so they’re more alluring :thinking: no shade just curious since that’s the question we were asking..

Diva says:

*runs past Man* hey Carrington! :wave:

(148213)

Latex Corset
      ======
      Miany, it’s odd though because now I can’t find it :lol:
      Don’t worry though, because I already e-mailed the supplier asking how much for qty. 4 of them :D

@DTTS… you’re so diligent :hug:

@MIANY
      ” THANKS for your lil breakdown but the question is WHY yall wanna fugg em so bad? Why are they considered exotic when they’re azz been all over tv and magazines our whole life. Don’t get no more regular than bein errewhere….Is it cuz most of yall aint grow up with access to em so they’re more alluring no shade just curious since that’s the question we were asking..”

We don’t wanna phuck them anymore than the next fine azz hoe. If I’m rich and famous, I want you to really really really think about this, how many FINE azz, available, straight, black women with some sort of money will I run into?

Again, really think about that question before you answer it.

We date the hoes that we actually meet and get to know. If we rich and famous, it’s more likely to be yt women cause that’s what we around.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

62.Who is this Jethro person?

Faylas Husbuncle :tea: He fount the pics I texted her of me in my Grammy’s negligee. It wasn’t even a sex thing :shrugs: I was just showin her how a bad bitch should look :tea: Anyway, now he wanna fight. Blowin up my track phone. Wasting my anytime mins. I’ll be damned if I run from a man who brews his own moonshine using tussin and distilled water :tea: Shiiid :nono:

@DIVA
      :stop:

**puts down bowl of Diva’s favorite Purina to distract her**

Ok, I relocated it :lol:
      *copy/paste*
      Min. Order: 12 Pieces

FOB Price: US $38.00-39.00 / Piece

Age Group: Adults ; Product Type: Shapers ; Place of Origin: CO ; Shaper Type: Corset ; Model Number: 19127 ; Feature: Breathable,Plus Size
      ===
      It shows karmasfortress dot com on the side of it.
      Is this it? :eek:

Carrington says:

So, RL from 90’s R&B group Next! says on The New Atlanta during a discussion about why brothers cheat, “Because women want men like their father’s, but they aren’t half the women their mother’s were….”

Man… care to discuss?

Salliemae's Boosh says:

_________________________________________________________
      I know for a fact that sprites are not as concerned about friends dating exes like we are. If true, Tom cosigned. :yes:

Miany says:

^^ :yes: ok. Now I understand..
      He right yall.. this the reason I ate all my unemployed lunches in nice lil cafes and spots downtown… I know men round there have decent checks and men are suckers for women sitting solo eatin and lookin pre-occupied :tea:

^^ ok. Now I understand..

:yes: Especially if she got some azz and tits!
      :prays:

Miany says:

For real dtts.. and I can not find your search terms.. send me a screen shot to my email mianytimes@gmail.com :pc: please

:violin: :violin:
      If I was your girlfriend
      Would u remember 2 tell me all the things u forgot
      When I was your man?
      Hey, when I was your man
      If I was your best friend
      Would u let me take care of u and do all the things
      That only a best friend can
      Only best friends can
      :nun: :nun:

Miany says:

For real dtts.. and I can not find your search terms.. send me a screen shot to my email mianytimes@g mail :pc: please

If I was your girlfriend
      Would u let me dress u
      I mean, help u pick out your clothes
      Before we go out
      Not that you’re helpless :no:
      But sometimes, sometimes
      Those are the things that bein in loves about :whistle:
      If I was your one and only friend
      Would u run 2 me if somebody hurt u
      Even if that somebody was me?
      Sometimes I trip on how happy we could be
      Please :wail:

Ok, I just did, but don’tchew be fooling on my work e-mail yo! :huh:

:hahaha: #icouldntsenditfromgmailwiththepic

:nite: Let me know what you discover Miany!

OK dtts :hi: GN…ILL CHECK IT OUT

:huh:

whats up Luvn?

MIaNy . . Nuffin Murch.
      Ur working? how’s the vibe?

Miany says:

It’s straight.. I’m just here doin the regular nothing… Looking online for everything.. waist trainers (btw guys the one DTTS emailed me looks good), searching nice restaurants to eat at on my bday… everything but the actual work :lol:

That damn fool say venus **** trappppp. Somebody pray :dead:

ahhhh, Normalcy at WORK! nice. when’s ur Bday? and what The heck is a waist trainer??

:popcorn:

Miany says:

my bday is 26th of this month…
      a waist trainer is like a corset. You wear it a lot and you lose water weight and it shapes your waist, slims it for ya.

waist Trainers, oH;Interesting.

I was just reading on the trainer, Ehhh Not for me.I eat too much and will prolly puke with that.

Oct.26 is my Bros Bday :happy: SaturdaY :bounce:

:hug: HEY OTB
      @Luvn.. it’s ok./..you work out enough to eat what you want… That thang feel so tight I can’t eat that much.. :lol: I think that’s partially why it works.

Miany
      U have one? How long you been wearing it? Just reading after Years of wearing,your organs can shift :shock:

I do/try so much odd ball chyte, that may push my hubby over the edge :ashamed: *giggles*

Miany says:

I do/try so much odd ball chyte, that may push my hubby over the edge *giggles*
      ^^ :lol: he probably just be like “here she go…something new again” lol
      I got my first one in 2009 or so.. it worked wonders.. then I stopped wearing it. now I only use it to run in since it’s kinda worn. I want a new one to wear during the day. :thinking: Ion feel no pain like that. THOSE chicks with the shifting organs probably wearing some old fashioned steel corsets or something.. I know mine is just like 3-4 inches smaller than my actual waist so yea, it squeezes me in but not like that :shocked:

Hey MIA :hug:

Sorry. Chatting w an old friend. :eyeroll: why do we ansa knowing the past has nothing new to say :no:

Miany says:

why do we ansa knowing the past has nothing new to say
      ^^ :thinking: boredom…curiousity… boredom.. :shrugs: Ion know but I know I be answering too soooooo

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

My urine steam was quite strong just now :think: I think these kegels are working :yes: Hey Miany :hi: Its officially that time. Gonna shut the door on these day walkers :fistbump:

:waves: hey Bren…. :lol: soooo rude, we kant jus kick folk out… c’mere :kona:

Miany says:I do/try so much odd ball chyte, that may push my hubby over the edge *giggles*
      ^^ :lol: he probably just be like “here she go…something new again” lol
      I got my first one in 2009 or so.. it worked wonders..
      ~
      ~
      COOl,so it works for you.
      B what you doing for it tonight, U AINT cooKing?

Rielle Hunter, John Edwards’ former mistress offered a public apology Tuesday for her role in the extramarital affair that effectively ended his marriage to his late wife, Elizabeth, and killed his political career.
      conceding she “behaved badly”
      :throwsBRENSpisson RIELL:
      Bish choke on a duck and save ur pitiful sorry apology!

:throwsBRENSpisson RIELL:
      Bish choke on a duck and save ur pitiful sorry apology!
      ^^^ +1 CUZ WE ALL KNOW SHE ONLY APOLOGYING (SHOUT OUT TO KANYE) FOR PUBLICITY
      FUGG you Rielle Hunter.. .you :hump: that woman husband while she was on her death bed, spent that campaign $$ on hotels wiff em, etc.. and had no remorse so take your love child, cash your CS checks and leave us Americans the heyull alone

@Miany
      she’s getting ready to release her “memoirs” :rolleyes:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Of course we can Miany. Theres rules n regulations to this here game :yes: Outie aint paid not one bit of dues :nono: Talm bout she gone supplement the membership fee with some good advice :rolleyes: As if all of us dont already know to line our edges and ears with vaseline prior to applying dark n lovely…Chile :tea:

Miany says:

@LUVN.. I knew she wont apologizing for fun.
      @Bren.. :lol: bully.

Aye Ye YI!
      I gotta be in Hallandale by 7:59 AM :crying1:
      guess I betta Get ready to shower and go to BED :kona:

Miany says:

:waves: have a good night luvn…

spiceykay says:

They are bringing back the Kelly on the game next season.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Miany you received one demerit today for not forewarning me of the hip hop awards :mad: Oh wells. I can’t even DVR the rerun do to conflicting recordings.

Hey Jen, I hope whatever you sippin on is virginal :tea: don’t make me stage an intervention :tea:

Word @Spice :think: It may be too late for me. Idk. I guess her n Chardonnay could fight over that beige looking feller, but do I really wanna see dat :think:

Miany says:

@bren & spicey..yeah… i’m kinda thinkin its late for Kelly to come back.
      And no demerits hurr.. Everybody knows I hardly turn the tv on.. i had no idea that was coming on. :tea: <~~~~only virgin cuz I'm still on the clizzock

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

I see Diddy still butthurt behindst that King of New York comment :tea: He put himself in the mix, yet let sumthin popoff he gone be the first one duckin for cover :rolleyes: Annoying. You got yo ass beat by a dude in a wheelchair…I mean. No…just…no…At the very least you can out run em :shrugs: tip the wheelchair over…I mean…damn.

spiceykay says:

My old high school teacher would give us demerits until I refused to sign one because I thought she was being unfair.

Not sure about Kelly but that could cause some drama with Chardonnay and with her friendship with Tasha since she is loyal to Kelly.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Word Miany. The dynamic betwixt Tasha Mack n Kelly Pitts was underrated. I loved the drunk step ford wife character :yes: But all this time later :think: Specially after how they did her. BET thought they could shake the ‘White girl’ Maybe on a show like Single ladies,,,But Brit held her own in that cast. I woulda said no :tea: But that’s just me :tea: <— Non virginal, shiid I'm grown :tea:

Miany says:

You got yo ass beat by a dude in a wheelchair…I mean. No…just…no…At the very least you can out run em tip the wheelchair over…I mean…damn.
      ^^ DIDDY annoys me overall… I aint kno he got whooped by a dude in a chair tho… :lol: at tip the chair over.. i’m sure that’s what anyone would do in that situation.

spiceykay says:

They are bringing back the Kelly on the game next season.

:yes: and I believe that Jason gone sleep with her too

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Bren you know your interventions never work :tea: you always end up sipping with my azz :lol:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Yup Miany Michael Concepcion. Don’t get me wrong. He wasn’t just any dude in a wheel chair. He wasn’t special needs like Man :tea: He was a former gang member. Put in a wheel chair buy a bullet. But still :tea:

spiceykay says:

Bren you crack me up. Jenie I hope Jason doesn’t sleep with Kelly.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

you always end up sipping with my azz

:rofl: I blame my Mama :ashamed: and Billy Dee Williams. That fool had the whole Black community thinking Mault Liquor was safe to consume during the first trimester :smack:

CHILE…. 45 mins left on the clock
      :danban:
      1. I aint workin no mo till tomorrow
      :tea: <~~~21 + and :blunt:

I thought ya’ll was gone :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Hey yall

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Ashid I had a friend that use to be in the wheel chair (RIP) anyways , anyone with good sense knew to shoot his azz first.. :yes: Eric kept 3 guns in his wheelchair :shotsfired: …. when my ex house was robbed they shot him first in the head :sad: those wheelchair boys can be the most dangerous of the crew

:hi: Hey Gypsy
      @jenie… makes sense.. The chair is a good place to stash weapons.. rip to yo friend tho

Chile :wtf: Let me find out Redeemed on airplanes screaming God your my savior :eek: have ya’ll seen that video…… :phew: and she was doing all that in mid air….. I would have freaked thee fawk out

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

True true :yes: I memba Jewell (Woman2Woman Murder was the case sdtrk) Was engaged to one of them thugs in a wheel chair. I member her waving that big ass rock he put on her fanga. I wonder if they ever got hitched :think: that was years ago. Lemme make sum calls :cell:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

That mite have been above the rim sdtrk. My homegurl just called me slow :cell:

:waves: Good Night yall

Demerit #2. Light weight. Can’t hang :nono:

:rofl: What ya say Bren :hahaha: Miany probation is running thin huh
      :rules:

PumpkinsMama says:

Bren not in da gym TWO nights in a row??? :shocked:

He cheatin on meh :wail:

You gotsa ta know when ya hoe suddenly switchin shyt up and gettin his fur/hooves trimmed more frequently :tea:

P! Bren azz handing out Demerits and shyt :tea:

You know I’m am the empathetic one :tea: I just gave her a warning

O, dats YO job huh :tea: Cuz we knows it AINT mine :rofl:

by PumpkinsMama on Oct 15, 2013 at

:rofl: I pulled a nooner. I feel sluggish when I miss a day, so I had to make it up :fistbump: Afternoons and late evenings seem to be the only time muscle heads ain’t accosting you. Hey bro can I get a spot. Hey bro did you see the game last night. Hey bro. Bro bro bro…Ugggh. Anyway. You calln me out, da hail was you :waiting:

Yeah Jen. I don’t think Mimi has the hang time :think: She slackin :think:

Jen, ME, ME? No mam Pam, not after that uh nevamind :rofl:

I. HATE. YOU. :rofl:

“Nooner” my azz. More like Afternoon delight :wail:

Where was I at? Where was I at? (black gurl neck role, lips smackin, hands clappin) dontchu eem try an switch dis here around on meh :cuss:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

She seem kinda slow too, not otb short bus slow, but just lackin street smarts :think: I told her to bring us sum Black n milds. She show up with gold m milds :shrugs: I mean it’s still smokeable, but damn girl I ain’t even neva hurd of these :smack:

:huh:

C.C. whatchutalkinboutwillis?! :rofl:

:stop: Bren you know I threw my black at you during my intervention ……. If it aint weed I’m not smoking it :nono:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Ummmhmmm classic deference displacement syndrome :yes: t see dat Jen :tea: I’m guessing somebody’s baby daddy done left the Island…Rikers that is :tea: I ain’t mad girl, I always knew we was on borrowed time :tea: Got the pawn receipt and everythang :tea:

Bren #153 is for you cause lost me with your last comment in #152 :tea:

NOT RIKERS ISLAND THO :ghost:

Stop it Boo you know I likes em Pelican Bay Purty :tea:

This time aint borrowed cuz I aint givin ya back :lick:

Wait, wait, Jenny shyt in Brenny shoe :huh: :rofl:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

I’m talm bout that dang Mimi. Our newest recruit. Who brings fruit salad to the party :shrugs: Chile, the oranges wasn’t even fully peeled :nono: A mess…Just…A…Mess. We gone halfta reconsider her application :think:

Lawd but YOU recommended her :rofl:

Ya’ll a damn mess :hahaha:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:rofl: Damn you Jen :mad: Made me exit the mobile edition to see that dang gravi. Now I won’t ever be able to return. Sandra makes it so hard for me :wail: I was talm bout Pumpk trynna accuse me of cheating. A clever ruse to mask her own indesrections :tea:

Chile I’m watching Bone thugs in harmony performance and um :blink: sound like a bunch of confusion :nono: chile They cd still be riding though :yes:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

I’m talm bout that dang Mimi. Our newest recruit. Who brings fruit salad to the party :shrugs: Chile, the oranges wasn’t even fully peeled :nono: A mess…Just…A…Mess. We gone halfta reconsider her application _

:rofl: Bren I left you one of Milly’s shyt pies in your shoe :grill:

Jen pull ya ADHD slip down :rofl:

Indiscretions? Boy the only thang I’m bein “discreet” about is which toy imma pull out the draw 2nite :tea:

Ya’ll eva have a “damn, shoulda been me moment”? *le sigh* :brokenheart:

by PumpkinsMama on Oct 15, 2013 at

Girl, that was before she showed up with a dang fruit salad in hand :rolleyes: A fruit salad with capers in it :eek: and I could be wrong, but one of those capers looked suspiciously similar to a roach egg :think: Not that I would know. Them is waterbugs in my kitchen, not roaches :nono:

imma pull out the draw 2nite

:eek:

imma pull out the draw 2nite

:eek:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:dead: I quoted the wrong thing Pump :smack: I was posed to be quoting the but yall recommended her thing…See what you done did Jen :mad: You and yo damn shat pie :lol: I’ll never get back to the mobile site :bite:

FML :lol:

Least it wasn’t a “cream pie” :eek:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Ya’ll eva have a “damn, shoulda been me moment”? *le sigh*

Every time they showcase the latest lotto winners on the news :-( I also light blk candles for them lucky bastids :mad: It don’t work tho. Maybe cuzz I buy them in bulk from Costco :think:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Cream pies :fistbump: damn I miss those. Very popular in the 70s before the incurables hit the streets :ashamed:

You guys I’m getting sleepy :yawn: I’m bout to call it a night ….. I guess Pumpkin over there putting those double a batteries to use :lol:

Brenny bear I luv u but, um, er, :tmi:

Made me wanna :hurl: <====reminds me of a game we played b4 :thinking:

Jen me too. For those of us on the East Coast it is officially Wed morn :yes:

I gots school 2morrow :rolleyes:

GN Jen :kiss:

GN Bren :sheep:

P.S. Jen goin to hell! Aluminum Foil :cloud:

:peace:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

What game :think: That one we played post delivery :think: When you was lactating :think: Member wed pick random targets ie the lamp shade, the curtains, our dog…and you’d let me squeeze the trigger :love: Awwwe the good days. Poor Sparky hated it, but that ‘Mothers milk’ did give his coat a beautiful glow :yes:

Bye Ashy(s) :bye:

Bren I.HATES.TO.LOVE.YOU

I’mma drop you a line manana :kiss:

Bren kills me with that Ashy mess :rofl: Bye Bren and Pumkyn :kiss:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

:hi: Good Morning Everyone!

Lawd why did I just see a lil boy walking to school in cooochie cutters :facepalm:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

@ Razzle

:nono:

MsB2u says:

good morning yall
      :waves:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Good Morning Roses and Sandra!

Smonae says:

Good Morning y’all :waves:

Razzle chit just goes to damn far :no:

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

I know I’m late but I waist train as welll and I love it.

I thought Jamie was on the DL