Not So Blind Item

Blind Item

I did not write this Blind Item. Please address all inquiries and gripes to the original source.

This award winning “actress” gives the appearance that her marriage is a-OK, but the reality is that she’s paying her husband to stay with her.

The husband (who never really found his wife his type) found a way into her wallet after her divorce. After worming his way into her house and pocketbook, he soon began living the life – wining and dining other women with his wife’s checkbook.

The wife, who tries to come across as no-nonsense, is really suffering from low self-esteem and allows her husband to abuse her verbally and sleep with other women. At one point she was the surprising toast of the town in Hollywood and was well liked by everyone – until the husband began running off her loyal team who helped bring her into the mainstream – and left her with him running everything from the finances to her styling.

The husband soon made so many enemies in the industry that there was an official “black list” for the actress because he was making outrageous demands (asking for pay for interviews, and ridiculous amounts of money after a big award win)… ever the dutiful wife, this “actress” didn’t understand that her chances of continuing to ride the big time wave was limited and that it was probably a great idea to make all the money she could while she could, so she stood behind her man.

Slowly, but surely the wife’s job offers dried up to nothing (which explains why you haven’t seen her in years) and the only money she has coming in at this point is from a TV show that lasted long enough to go into syndication.

Sadly, the husband is now at the point of screwing around with all sorts of women (including her friends) and he’s using his wife’s name to get it done. Most people assumed that the wife’s new look was about exercise, but the reality is that she was worried about how she would keep her man on the payroll.

They say she’s plotting a comeback, but it’s hindered because she doesn’t want hubby involved, but she’s afraid to tell him. This explains why she’s OK with him using her money to court video hoes and high class prostitutes – it reportedly gives her time to seal deals with him out of the house and out of the way.

Disclaimer:

Photos used in Blind Item posts are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to identify any particular individual as the subject of this post. We take no responsibility or liability for the assumptions made by our readers.

Photo: INFphoto.com

329 Responses to “Not So Blind Item”

WElP if MoniQue Lies it iLOVEit!

If they disobey, post it Aunt Tea. We will take care of it. *cracks typing fingers* :yes:

likes it*

Trendsetter says:

Wtf

The Master Beta :D says:

:popcorn:

:huh: :thinking:

IDK.. I’ll wait this one out. One thing about it, the story she tell gonna be funny. :yes:

Oh Monique :no:

Love yourself first

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Doesn’t look like any woman is his type. He looks like he likes sausages.

gbellab says:

I never really liked Monique or thought she was funny, ever since she made a joke about skinny gals always being hungry or some chit. What if we said oh Monique you could stand to miss a meal or two or two hundred :bye:

Look at your big n proud behind getting played by that skinny twerpy husband of yours. shame.

GellySammich says:

Diva *pulls my pants back up over my belly*
    I’m finna go couch shopping *fingers crossed for a sale*
    ~
    GEllY Just dont go to retailer, Sandrita went to for her couch, U know she just got it after 5yrs :tea:

Trend :yahoo: where you been :(

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My cousins feet are so jacked, this bish can kick up sparks on a fuggin carpet….
    Ole Yabba Dabba Do foot hoe :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

I thought Monique husband had dreads :thinking:

:yahoo:
    TREND!!!! :huh: whey U been GAL? U aiight? I was just axing bout u and AngieGirl\OlSkOOl the Other day!

:happy:

He looks like Ryan Cameron on this pic :kona:

Smonae says:

Aww damn homey :no: its all bad
    Yes GA she needs to love herself first, hey boo :happy:

dabunique says:

LOL I guess she doesn’t practice what she preaches

FuturedocDonte says:

Diva *pulls my pants back up over my belly*
    I’m finna go couch shopping *fingers crossed for a sale*
    —-
    Sandra finally got her couch from the ville? :shocked:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@GA it my baby boy :happy:

Smonae :kiss: what chu reading :popcorn:

Sandra finally got her couch from the ville?
    :yes: she posted it was FINALLY being delivered a few weeks back

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Maybe he didn’t like her hairy legs. Shave heffa shave

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

she posted it was FINALLY being delivered a few weeks back
    ________________________
    :shock: I missed that post
    :warning: couch warming porty at SR house. Jump in :steer:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I hope this is just BS and not true.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Notice I ain’t said nuffin about Monique. Trying to be good. There are a plethora of jokes I could tell. Why Mona Scott is still up there looking like….. and Monique was in that movie… :no:
    Remember when she was dancing in front of the tv in those tights :crying1:

Trendsetter says:

Hey GAgirl and Luvn…I’ve been lurking. I miss you guys.

:woot: Ya’ll make sure to tune in to the opening of the world series MJB is gonna SANG :cheer:

Trendsetter says:

No wonder Monique always said she has an open relationship with her husband

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

tried to get her a pedi egg and this bish was like :blink: ION need that
    :wails: I am weeping for her feet :eggs:

GAGIRL87 says:

these chocolate covered peanuts are f*ucking my world up :crying: I can’t stop eating them :(

Trendsetter says:I’ve been lurking. I miss you guys.
    Work?
    OR DID somebody O F F E N D U? let me Know :chase: we can drag em for Chyte!

FuturedocDonte says:

Monique is always gon be precious mama :coffee:

*fingers crossed for a sale*

*crossed*

FuturedocDonte says:

And why is the name of the blog that wrote this “pearls porch” :hahaha: I can imagine an old azz lady sitting on her porch being nosy

KyCakes says:

So….I remember the Ebony magazine article where Mo supposedly said they’ve been best friends for years and she didn’t know why she never thought of him as a viable candidate for a mate.

And supposedly, he told her, “Babe, I don’t want to lose you, you have to take care of yourself meaning “drop this weight stat or other vulvas I will chase”

Man… :no:

So sad…

My showerhead would NEVA do me like this… :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:these chocolate covered peanuts are f*ucking my world up I can’t stop eating them
    :eek: <- Im staring at Yew eating em, IM greedy and begging

Trendsetter says:

Luvn…lol no one offended me…I’m a stay at home mom now so my lil man has me super busy doing the day

Smonae says:

@ GA Double Dose by Apryl Cox & Aleta Williams, just started never read anything by these two

KyCakes says:

OTB your gravi is so cute :lol:

________

Umm that chit was and continues to be hilarious. :hahaha:

But yeah :lol: you shouldn’t take a comics shtick personal. Men joke about women..women joke about men..fats joke about skinny..skinny jokes about fat.. :shrug: Its comedy.

I always liked Monique big loud azz. Well seems nothing last forever so…

What if we said oh Monique you could stand to miss a meal or two or two hundred

Meant to say long as its funny.. :shrug:

amatrex says:

Dude ain’t the greatest lookin’ fella in the world but he’s in decent physical shape which is likely one of the reasons why XXL Monique isn’t his type. This is the same woman who proclaimed she was proud to be plus sized while ridiculing thinner women (remember her stand-up routine and her movie Phat girls?). I guess reality was bound to hit her upside her fat head one day. :coffee:

Hey Trend! :hi:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Open relationship my arse, She didn’t love herself enough to find someone that actually wanted to be her husband and not use her. Monique, verbal abuse takes a long time to heal. You need to give yourself a hug and love yourself.

My showerhead would NEVA do me like this…

:hahaha: :rofl: :fistbump:

Yall really mad about the skinny girl joke? Like for real forreal..

Trendsetter says:lol no one offended me…I’m a stay at home mom now so my lil man has me super busy doing the day
    ~
    Aiighht aight! How old is he TREND?

Trendsetter says:

Hey OTB

your gravi is so cute

Thousand dolla chenile hammock. Nappy ass hair. :heart: :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

———————————————————————-
    Pearls Window :lol:

I think she modeled it after Pearl from ‘227’ who used to lean out her window, resting her forearms on her little cushion, while the other two ladies sat on the stoop on their milk crates gossiping, drinking coffee and watching for Jackee’s ol fast ass

therapist1911 says:Yall really mad about the skinny girl joke? Like for real forreal..

:popcorn:

Trendsetter says:

Luvn…he’s 2 and bad ass hell….but I left the work force to focus on his well being….didn’t like the care he was in….

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Yall really mad about the skinny girl joke? Like for real forreal..
    _______________________________

I used to be. I hated it when she said eat heffas!!! I was like how about you not eat!!!!

Hey Therapist! :wave: :love:

They shouldnt be. But yeah the whole of the internet who doesnt like Mo..they say that same thing. “First she talked about skinny women..then she lost weight.. :ha: :haha: ..” *mind blown*

:shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If by open you meant he does whatever he wants then :yes:

Poor Mo. I ain’t heard tell from her since her terrible late night show got cancelled.

Trendsetter says:he’s 2 and bad ass hell….but I left the work force to focus on his well being….didn’t like the care he was in
    ~
    Good for U trend Of commend U4 that. :phew: bless U woman. I remember those days. I was a stay at home Mother with my son til he started PreK
    :angry: :bite:
    LaWD my nerves was bad!

I NOT OF commend :smack: Fugg!

___________________________
    :lol: El yea! It was like I knew you wanted to be skinny
    :ha: (Martin from the Simpsons voice)

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvn passes you the bag :lol:

I would hope this wasnt MoNique

:hahaha: :rofl: Put yourself in her shoes for a sec @QT. Do we hear more fat jokes? Or skinny? :thinking:

Im not saying that you cant like her or think she’s not funny OF COURSE ANYONE CAN..just saying that for the whole of the world fat women are “the joke.” That’s past present and future.

One time Mo said something about skinny and yall collectively lost yall minds. :lol:

Bird says:. I ain’t heard tell from her since her terrible late night show got cancelled.
    ~
    I used to like her show, I used to fight sleep to make sure i would tuNe her in for ratings

Who wants a man that don’t want them and vice versa :( <—not really tho :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvn *whispers* :gossip: don’t Therapist be coming up in here just saying all kinds of shyt :rofl: I be peeping him tho :)

I would hope this wasnt MoNique

IKR..

Trendsetter says:

Luvn….thank you…..my nerves are bad right now but I know the decision I made was for the best…..how you been??

gbellab says:

I wouldn’t say mad. But ALLLL your jokes gotta be about skinny heaux?
    She needed new material.. enter the skinny gay cheating husband, i guess.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Yall really mad about the skinny girl joke? Like for real forreal..
    _______________________________

****************************

LOL well see it from her perspective. A fat bish didn’t stand a chance beside a skinny gal. Didn’t matter if she had better clothes, better hair the comeback would alaways be “at least I’m not fat”. Skinny is accepted by society and will always be.

So from here perspective……….SKINNY B*&CHES ARE EVIL.

My name is Jethro. I recently became an author. Signed to Cash Money Content, the people who brought you Evelyn Lozada's best seller :ashamed: I am proud to present you 101 ways to filet an Opossum. On shelves soon. says:

Thanks for the nomination, and award, I graciously accept :hi:

@otb some of this sounds believable, but then the rumors of him being…So. Something’s not right. There was even an ‘assistant’ running around claming they’d slept with this person. They, claimed lots of kinky things. Including that they, enjoyed versatile things in bed. Read betwixt the lines shuga :wink: So, video girls? That’s why you can’t…Yanno. They’re just that. Rumors. Only truth I see is that Mo was never truly secure being big. But who really is :shrugs:

GAGIRL87 says:

One time Mo said something about skinny and yall collectively lost yall minds.
    ____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: love how you added collectively to the sentence it flowed so nice :kona:

Where Sommore at. :hahaha: Sommore a give it to her ass blood raw. :yes:

Trend well post more hunny I miss you too :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:Luvn *whispers* don’t @Therapist be coming up in here just saying all kinds of shyt I be peeping him tho

~~
    ~
    I @ him 4U :hahaha: yup he DO!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

One time Mo said something about skinny and yall collectively lost yall minds.
    ______________________________
    I know right. I am so glad I ain’t neither one. Skinny nor fat.I am happily curvy.
    that’s what fat people say :gossip: that what vain people say

Put yourself in her shoes for a sec @QT. Do we hear more fat jokes? Or skinny
    _________________________

You hear alot more of the fat jokes. But she went overboard with it. And then it was a fat girl revolution. “Provide shade in the summer and heat in the winter”. Yall skinny b*tches can’t do that!!! Don’t clown the next person just to make yourself feel better. I think we as women are all beautiful no matter what size we are.

Phrozen1der says:

:rofl: At “other vulvas I will chase”…..

Hey Therapist! :wave: :love:

*****************************

Hey OTBezzy

yeah guess they don’t like when the tables are turned. Eh…u win some and u lose some.

I thought the joke was hella funny

Wait are we mad at Bethanny for her Skinny Girl Margaritas too?

My showerhead would NEVA do me like this

__________________________________-

:dead: :rofl:

I don’t think I’ve ever “tried” one out in that way. :thinking: I just may have to…

Where Sommore at. :hahaha: Sommore a give it to her ass blood raw. :yes:
    ——————————————————————
    Sweater Gawd :lol:

I wouldn’t say mad. But ALLLL your jokes gotta be about skinny heaux?
    She needed new material.. enter the skinny gay cheating husband, i guess.

—————
    Shid I’m not fat and I didnt give a ****kkkk. It was funny to me. Shid worked for her cus she was big. Wouldnt have worked any other way.

I wouldn’t say mad. But ALLLL your jokes gotta be about skinny heaux?
    She needed new material.. enter the skinny gay cheating husband, i guess.

Oh ok :lol: Maybe cause I’m a fan of her humnor (hated her show, didnt think it was funny I need her Rated R to be funny I think..)..she didnt seem to be stuck on that topic tho imo. I think it was “funny” and refreshing in the industry and thats why it was so widely circulated.

My showerhead would NEVA do me like this

__________________________________-

:dead: :rofl:

———————————————————————
    Well then…give it a whirl…

It’s a nut and clean up all in one :lol:

blood raw.
    _______________________________________________

Mr. Florida, B Rosstein :coffee:

OTB I done spoke 5x you keep ignoring me I see :(

bgood says:

I am convinced woman loved to be used and abused by men

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Put yourself in her shoes for a sec @QT. Do we hear more fat jokes? Or skinny
    _________________________

************************************************************

Wait what?

So it’s okay to joke on fat gals (hell my momma a big girl and my aunts) but we all beautiful when the jokes on the skinny girl.

OutsidetheBox says:Where Sommore at. Sommore a give it to her ass blood raw.
    ~
    Thats that BISSSH there,My gawd i seen her MANY YRs ago in West Palm :hahaha: she was funny . . and wide :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Skinny nor fat.I am happily curvy.
    ___________________________________________________________________

:grin: :cosign:

___________________________
    Keep spilling that tea boy :popcorn: What else happen? Did he still a pickle up her butt for foreplay. I know you know :eek:

Diva says:

:wave: Gagirl!!! hey hunni

@Gelly what you in the market fo?

I am convinced woman loved to be used and abused by men
    ___________________________________________________________________

That’s interesting :yes: elaborate :)

luVn_liFe… says:

~~
    ~
    I @ him 4U :hahaha: yup he DO!

********************************

Lol what I miss….wait let me take back my “lol” *evil stare*

GAGIRL87 says:

Diva how is that cute grand baby an how old is he?

Wait what?

________________________________

No I’m not saying that, the women in my family are thick and I’m the smallest one.

Only truth I see is that Mo was never truly secure being big. But who really is
    _________

Beth Ditto. :hahaha:Thas a big ass white guhl.

But I really think lots of women are ..UNTIL the world gets to them. :| Maybe not obese to the point that you cant do chit for self..but bigger than a 20. :shrug: I know some bad ass big girls. I know some insecure ass small girls. And I know some chicks who dont even focus on it. Its the world mayne. Kat Williams was right about that self esteem of your mutherfukking self..now if only folks would stop tryna feel better about themselves by lowering some one elses esteem :thinking:

therapist1911 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~
    I @ him 4U yup he DO!

********************************

Lol what I miss….wait let me take back my “lol” *evil stare*
    :lol: that was GaGa up there I @ for her :D
    GaGa :hug: MUAHHHHHHH

GAGIRL87 says:

Therapist I just LOVE how you swerve up in here say shyt I be thinking MOST of the time an DIP :rofl: you low key give me life :coffee:

she was funny . . and wide :tea:
    ________________________
    You sucked my laugh right on up :lol: :eek:
    You be killing them on the low Luv :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Doesn’t look like any woman is his type. He looks like he likes sausages

love how you added collectively to the sentence it flowed so nice

:kiss: :lol: Because I was hard pressed to find a skinny girl who thought that was “funny.” But fat girls laugh at fat girl jokes all the time..

———————
    :thankyou: Hate on it :biggrin:

Luvn I be seeing your a$$ too :rofl:

~
    It’ll NEVA Happen. FOlks who do chyte like that Cant be healed – Miserable Fcukkers! :tea:

therapist1911 says:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:
    Put yourself in her shoes for a sec @QT. Do we hear more fat jokes? Or skinny
    _________________________
    ************************************************************
    Wait what?

Wait :huh:

GAGIRL87 says:I be seeing your a$$ too
    :wink:
    :kiss:

OTB I done spoke 5x you keep ignoring me I see
    ________

Never babe. :kiss: Im slow and doing too much today. God blessed me and Im tryana be thankful for this job too. :lol: I aint did chit in a couple weeks.. been here..

________________________
    so they picked on you huh. bring it in and come hug my neck :hugs:

By the way I see Therapist still ain’t claiming you from college. He trying to play it off. I guess you was too skinny for him :rolleyes:

Jenie :kiss: I never see you anymore :cry:

**************

Give you life???? I ain’t the daddy. Nope that baby don’t look like me.

LOL oh okay I give my “LOL” back.

Sometimes I’m quite perplexed at the thought processes of most bloggers. So I have to be the logical one and put it out in the atmosphere

GAGIRL87 says:@Therapist I just LOVE how you swerve up in here say shyt I be thinking MOST of the time an DIP you low key give me life
    Yeah that’s all WE’Re saying :lol:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

so they picked on you huh. bring it in and come hug my neck

_______________________________

Shutup Taken!!! :rofl: I just saw Therapist @ homecoming too. Shhhhhhhh don’t tell nobody.

she was funny . . and wide

:rofl: :rofl: I LOVE THAT BISH! Love her Instagram. She funny in 50 characters!

________________________
    so they picked on you huh. bring it in and come hug my neck :hugs:

*****************

Gagirl :happy: I still here ….. but since I’ve been back I have been working chile :typing: :phew:

GAGIRL87 says:

OTB :) sorry boo I haven’t been working much today..

@JENIE
    that what I meant to ask you about,work. How’s it going?

amatrex says:

It’s never okay for a woman to tell other women that it’s okay to be built like Jerome Bettis. :no:

___________________________
    *talking about Therapist in his face *
    Pulls out a chair for Brown _/ So what happened when you saw him? Did he speak back or did you just stay hidden behind the bushes :scared: like back in college at his dorm building?
    Was he walking around with his shirt off? DTTS wants to know :popcorn:

:lol: I totally get your feelings..but at the core of it..fat is a marginalized group. They are the undesireds of most societies especially ours… a skinny woman.. :thinking: is vaulted and desired so jokes about them are few and farrrrrr between.

KyCakes says:

GAGirl :love: I saw your greeting downstairs….

Diva says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Diva how is that cute grand baby an how old is he?
    ——————-
    He is walking and in to erthang! He will be 1 on Sat.

amatrex says:

————————————————————–
    I don’t know who the fawk you are, but you just made me spit water on my computer screen :rofl:

_____________________________
    *air covers Therapist mouth with my hand*
    you don’t never tell a woman she wasn’t memorable :spank:
    This is the 3rd time she has told you that you two dated and you keep denying her. Why do you keep doing her like that :crying1: She is going to snap on your one day just watch :no:

Valtrex said people walking around looking like buses :ghost:

LOL she is memorable. I remember her from when I was in school MANY years ago.

________________________

:dead: :rofl:

________

Is that what you heard? :lol: :facepalm:

Self deprecating humor.. she was good at it. The funny was that: here was a big girl turning big girl humor on its head.

Think of the bullchit that Mo says/said…shade in the summer and heat in the winter? :lol: Come on now! :hahaha:

Keep spilling that tea boy What else happen? Did he still a pickle up her butt for foreplay. I know you know

by MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba on Oct 23, 2013 at 3:02 pm

:nono: I don’t gossip. Been the victim of it myself. To this day folks swear I was in that car with Teddy :nono: Its sad tho. I like Mo. And I was team Mo when she refused to shuck n jive during award season. Otb and I were discussing this, you halfta say No sometimes or they’ll push you
    …and push you…I could go on, but. Speaking of Somore I remember she turned on Mo. Claimed Mo was a fool for doing a show where she did nothing but chase some man around. Hey Professa. They’ll get into your head. They had Bernie turn on Steve and the rest of the Kings. The articles out there. Read it. He wasn’t even on speaking terms…Man. Its crazy. I love seeing pictures of Sanaa, Gabby, Regina and the rest. Chilling. Just chilling. I know I went off book, I’m just rambling. Sorry :hi:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Dtts, he had on a black shirt and he’s very good looking. I just spoke to him for a quick minute

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

LOL she is memorable. I remember her from when I was in school MANY years ago.
    _______________________________
    Let me stop playing. I like Cutie. I like the both of yous :hugs:

! He will be 1 on Sat.

Cot damn time be flying! :heart:

_______________________________________________________________________

:ghost:

:chase: :rofl:

We did not date,lol. You are a fool!!! :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

BYE all ya’ll beautiful bishes :hi:

Not Mo :nono: I was :shocked: when she said they had an open marriage

I thought she lost all that weight due to diabetes :shrug: I see she is shaving now too

Chile……

Thanks Browncutie for the compliment!

*grabs GA’s leg*

Hey Hun :hug:

Sanaa
    _________

Dont be sorry baby :yes: we sure did discuss that and I did NOT know that little bit of info on my skinfolk! :thinking: TY..

And yeah dont be sorry cause SANAA. Is she REALLY dating Colin K? :bite:

Valtrex said people walking around looking like buses :ghost:
    ——————————————————————
    See… I wasn’t gonna say anything about his screen name, but…

Thanks Browncutie for the compliment
    ________________________________

You’re welcome.

know I went off book, I’m just rambling. Sorry :hi:
    ___________________________
    No.. thanks Bren I l:love: hearing your insight on things.
    Well except that one time :stop: you told me to put potted meat on my nipples to dry my milk up…I was sunbathing outside and a blackbird stole my areola :cuss: Till this day my breasts point north and west like Tara Reid. I can’t get a check for it tho :crying1: North West is trademarked

Diva says:

! He will be 1 on Sat.

Cot damn time be flying! :heart:
    ——————-
    OTB, IKR

Ty says:

They just delivered that damn couch :shrug: She ordered it years ago while I was lurking :rofl:

Ty that shaving chit is just :hahaha:

On my femi websites them white women be straight font fighting about “ideals of beauty” . Some of them shave… but a lot of them flip a finger to the man about shaving. :hahaha:

I be imagining all kinds of hairy white guhls with crumbs around their mouth and oily hair on pcs. :ashamed:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

They are the undesireds of most societies especially ours… a skinny woman..
    _____________________________________

I see what you’re saying.

Is she REALLY dating Colin K?
    I seen a PIC posted of them together on a date

:crying: :dead:

therapist1911 says:
    Thanks Browncutie for the compliment!
    ____________________________________
    And this would be the part :gossip: when you compliment her back
    :ghost:

libra80sbaby says:

I never understand why big women come on the entertainment scene and act they are soooo comfortable and proud of being big women and soon as them Hollyweird checks start coming in, they wanna loose all of their weight. I be like :stop: I thought you was PROUD of your size and wouldn’t let the media make you change?!! Monique, Jennifer Hudson sit yall azzes down and quit frontin :tea:

Say what about Sanaa :popcorn:

:love: that heffa, that’s Ty3 middle name

______________________________

I remember hearing about that

luVn_liFe… says:

@JENIE
    that what I meant to ask you about,work. How’s it going?

:hug: Its going well….. busy as hell though :eek:

A few things that have KILTED me.. :coffin:

They are as follows:

“It’s never okay for a woman to tell other women that it’s okay to be built like Jerome Bettis”

“This is the 3rd time she has told you that you two dated and you keep denying her.”

Fugg you all!! :rofl:

I’m sorry but I woulda took some pics with Therapist. Think of your girls folks! :kona:

Phrozen1der says:

:stop: Do NOT talk about J.Hud she ate ONLY because she was unhappy, same reason why she she sings..or is it I sing because I’m happy.. I forget.. :thinks:

_______________________________

I’m sorry. His gravi doesn’t do him any justice :tea:

OTBexy I will send you a pic lol

Jenie :hug:

@Brownskin

Flattery will get you everything

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I swear fo GAWD I am about to lose my job. Between people being called buses, Cutie be denied thrice times like Jesus and Ky kin folk snap crackle pop feet I am spent. I just leaned back in my chair pretending to stretch and laughed like a wounded AMINAL. Yes AMINAL because it was guttural
    :ghost: :dead: :rofl: :hahaha: all of these emotes

Hey Brown :kiss:

:offtopic: I just set me an appointment for my eyes….. I think my eye sight is getting a lil weak :tea:

:shrug:

Rude azzes :rules:

I see what you’re saying.

I had a convo at lunch with my white coworkers..they asked me about “our” humor and why its so “white focused” I knew where it was going.. I let them say all they had to say and then pointed out that white comics DO joke about blacks just not as much..and that Blacks have used humor for decades to “deflect” our pain and struggles and I kinda see it that way for fat women.. I tots agree with you about all of us having something to offer. I just thought it was very hypocritical for women to attack her when she did lose weight..as if they don’t understand the reasoning behind why a WOC in hollywood would forsake “herself”..but maybe they didnt.

SN: I like chatting with you QT. :)

Flattery will get you everything
    __________________________

Ahhhhhh shucks :ashamed:

Cutie be denied thrice times like Jesus

___________________________

Not the Denial of Peter.

:crying:

I fugging QUIT you!

I seen a PIC posted of them together on a date

Chillleeee. Gone head on Sanaa. :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

—————————
    J. Hud used to say she loved her size and was comfortable in her skin and chit…now she damn near transparent, about to disappear, and lookin like a bobble head

Say what about Sanaa :popcorn:
    :gossip:

Say she dating Colin K, QB for San Fran. :yes:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

SN: I like chatting with you QT.

Same here OTB :cheers:

therapist1911 says:

OTBexy I will send you a pic lol

_______________________________

:biggrin: Forward ‘em to me too :yes:

:whistle:

I take my shirt off and all the hoes :stop: breavin!

That was not what Kirk Franklin and God’s Property was singing about :crying:
    But it’s I eat because I am sad/angry… I am :angry: because I :pizza:
    It’s a vicious cycle

:rofl: :crying:

Cutie be denied thrice times like Jesus
    __________________________________

Who said this?!!!!! :rofl:

OTBexy I will send you a pic lol

:woohoo: :woohoo: Ummmm *ahem*… *smoothes blouse and skirt*

*Janet Jackson voice* You can reach me at sweetbabydeadsquirrel @ :yahoo: :eek: :waiting:

I seen a PIC posted of them together on a date

They looked sexy as fugg together too :yes: I wanted to do ‘em both :coffee:

His gravi doesn’t do him any justice
    :popcorn:

WheWh ChilE

Not the Denial of Peter.
    _____________________________
    I am at my desk wiping away real tears… I hope nobody comes by to talk to me. They are going to think my husband beating me
    :gossip: Like Fay husband at the company Halloween porty

Miany says:

ok….I finally got to work :yawn:
    :waves: sooooo how’s it going yall?

Yes AMINAL because it was guttural

:rofl: :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———————————————————————
    Ya know…they say weak eyesight is a sign of not getting any…which we all know you choose not to, and that’s ok….

But get a detachable showerhead :tea:

See. :eyeroll: :hahaha: :grill:

libra80sbaby says:

But get a detachable showerhead :tea:
    ————————————-
    :cosign: Wonderful!! and I’m married TUH :tea:

Say what about Sanaa :popcorn:
    :gossip:

Say she dating Colin K, QB for San Fran.
    Colin is supposed to be dating an 18 YO track star. She is cute too :yes: They flirt on Instagram and she always have on his jersey

*goes to find article*

Cutie be denied thrice times like Jesus
    —————————————————————–
    Did the rooster crow and therapist burst into tears? :lol:

They looked sexy as fugg together too :yes: I wanted to do ‘em both :coffee:

:dead: :rofl:

Hey Miany :waves:

Like Fay husband at the company Halloween porty

Bish is YEW hungry<— Monique voice. :crying1: You dunn lost your muthafukking mind as usual :rofl: :rofl:

*goes to find article*

:popcorn:

Ty says:

Colin Kaepernick has been trading up ever since he got the starting nod in San Fran. Colin and the Niners started out a little shaky this season, but it appears they’re back on track. Maybe it has something to do with Kaepernick’s latest girl, Arizona State Freshman track and field star Micha Auzenne. Our tipster tells us Colin and Micha are still in the getting to know each other stage, but she’s had a few long weekends in San Fran visiting Colin. She just so happens to have become a big 49ers fan. Thanks to Terez Owens for the scoop.

Is this the same Colin yall talking about because they are hugged up on Instagram :popcorn:

Thats the one Ty. :yes: And baby girl is cayute!

@TY
    :yes:
    thats the SAME Kapernick, I seen the PICS of her. she’s a wittle girl.
    :tea:
    I seen the Pics oF him\sanaa two weeks b4 her pics.
    Kapernick isnt married so . . .

Her legs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You dunn lost your muthafukking mind as usual :rofl: :rofl: _________________
    Somebody take my keyboard away :lol:

I swear you people!! :rofl:

@Therapist Wetting the SR ladies panty drawz up… #OhhKillEm :lol:

Miany says:

^^ concur…. that’s why I feel like folk shouldn’t be mad at em for losing weight. I understand the women (jhud & Monique) were pro fat but it’s because they couldn’t see themselves as the alternative but I don’t think being fat in this country is fun for anyone sooooo Ion know :shrugs: If a chick is mad at them for no longer being fat the chick isn’t proud of her own fat and she needs to face her laziness. I think they should be inspired if anything.

OutsidetheBox says:Her legs
    HER :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

Aaron Reid’s son had spoken regarding the way his mother was portrayed on CrazySexyCool

Aaron: I don’t like the way they portrayed my mom on that movie

:eek:

Did yall see Em’s daughter? :heart: She apurty white gal. :yes:

Ty says:

San Francisco 49ers front man Colin Kaepernick understands the importance of value. He also understands that, over time, value depreciates and to truly be the best, you must surround yourself with the best. That’s why he’s dating an 18-year-old freshman in college.
    At 25, he’s taking himself back to his glory days as it’s been reported that he’s been dating Arizona State University freshman track star Micha Auzenne. She’s barely legal, heavy with the fitness and, from the looks of her pics, a ton of fun.
    According to Terez Owens, the pair is still new, but she’s already spent a couple long weekends out in San Fran with Colin and the two are having fun. Just imagine what all her friends in college are thinking about this arrangement. Oh well, it’s fire for Colin!
    ________________________
    Another one and this heffa’s body is sick :yes:

They looked sexy as fugg together too :yes: I wanted to do ‘em both :coffee:
    I read this in my Bell Biv Devoe voice
    :whistle: Me and the crew used to do ‘em

she needs to face her laziness. I think they should be inspired if anything
    TOUCHE’ Dammit!

___________________________________

:casket:

FuturedocDonte says:

Aaron: I don’t like the way they portrayed my mom on that movie
    OMG!
    DONTE
    PUHHleeeeZE tell me that WAS NOT said to that kid

#OhhKillEm
    I just peed a little bit!!
    I guess my drawlz wet too nah huh :waves:

Phrozen1der says:

I’m about to eat another cupcake,someone should stop me..But wait until after I eat this one.. :lol:

Yes LuVie. They nice. Like Bey’s. Her thighs wont quit. Real chit. I like to see big legs. :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

Aaron: I don’t like the way they portrayed my mom on that movie
    ————————————————————–
    Ok. I just googled this cat….

This nigguhs fat is fat….YEEZUS!

Phrozen1der says:

“Response: we didnt like your fat azz on super sweet 16 eating up chili’s hair gel money” <——– :rofl: #That'llFuggEmUp

Phrozen1der says:

@OTB “Yes LuVie. They nice. Like Bey’s. Her thighs wont quit. Real chit. I like to see toned legs. :shrug: #Helpful

Aaron: I don’t like the way they portrayed my mom on that movie
    ___________________________
    Whelp. That just did it
    *pulls the plug on my life support*
    :ghost: < me ascending to heaven

Cutie be denied thrice times like Jesus
    —————————————————————–
    Did the rooster crow and therapist burst into tears?

____________________________________________

:thinking:

Let’s examine the facts:

1) He acted like they weren’t at the same party/school
    2) He denied her in front of some broads (Roses)
    2) She said she recognized his accent, he still denied her

*Roosters (Taken) crowed and so began the tears and later Repentance

“I saw BrownCutie Saturday at Homecoming…..at least I think I did. I was lil drunk. BUt I know I talked to a “rose” on the yard”

“LOL she is memorable. I remember her from when I was in school MANY years ago.”

:rofl: :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Aaron: I don’t like the way they portrayed my mom on that movie
    OMG!
    DONTE
    PUHHleeeeZE tell me that WAS NOT said to that kid
    —-
    That boy is well into his 20s… He fair game :coffee:

OutsidetheBox says:Yes LuVie. They nice. Like Bey’s. Her thighs wont quit. Real chit. I like to see big legs.
    ~
    No I meant NOT just Her LEGS. HER. she’s cute,nice Body,got her self an NFL Player= HER :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

Aaron: I don’t like the way they portrayed my mom on that movie
    :rofl: :rofl: I cant believe she is ministering now :smack:

Miany says:

:hi: Phrozen, mistaken, Otb, luvn…Dr. phil is playing somethin really sad about a lil girl who was killed by her step momma got me crying at the job :facepalm: , ty, Brownskin :hug: , ky, libra, vdot, jenie, therapist, ga, Bren, diva, ga, amatrex, smonae, future, suthern

—-
    That boy is well into his 20s… He fair game
    ~~
    ~
    Yeah He is. BUT STILL Plz tell me they didnt tell him that?

*Roosters (Taken) crowed and so began the tears and later Repentance
    ____________________________________
    Leave that ish in the past yo :stop:
    That was like 17 minutes ago ugh. We all friends now.
    *holds hands with Cutie and Therapist*
    **I am in the middle tho cause he acting like he don’t see her** :rofl:

@MIA Blood raw..I think you sound stupid as fukk if you don’t understand why JLo and Monique both lost weight. Ok. Harsh. Maybe you not stupid, but your ass surely is uninformed on societal pressures. :blink:

Is it pro fat? Or pro “I’m alright with me..whats wrong with me” and then Hollywood and us here on the blogs respond with, “youre fat and that’s all I can see. Fukk your talent..imma put you on this cover in a coat or behind a big ass gift box cause I cant bear to look at your fat self.“ :eek:

We see eye to eye on this. Just dialoguing. :fistbump:

Oh Lawd MIANY, PLS DONT share. I read a SAD article today about a 3yr old who died becuase of Abuse in Ft.Myeres I believe :no:

@Miany :hug:

luVn_liFe… says:

~
    and a full sports scholarship :trophy:

______

:hahaha: Ok Imma let you help me. That is what I like. :yes: Big thighs that are still nice looking and in proportion. :lol:

:smack: :yes: :nun:

Hey Miany :hug:

Miany says:

:gossip: speaking of legs.. I am in :love: with Solange’s legs… I be working but the way my calves set up they’ll never look like hers….i’m ok with that (no Monique/Jhud) :tea:

That boy is well into his 20s… He fair game
    Tron wasn’t tho :kona:

Man who revived after hanging won’t be executed again, Iranian justice minister says.
    ~~
    ~
    Yeah TY she’s just Fabulous!

@Miany :hi:

_______

The one them bitch ass women tied up in the blanket huh? :|

VDot says:

imma put you on this cover in a coat

____________________________________________

Do you ever read :kiss:Jane? There was a post on there about Melissa McCarthy and her Elle cover – in a coat.

KyCakes says:

@OTB I’m not sayin my legs are big, but they can keep you warm on a chilly FL night when I throw ‘em over you… :yes:

Imma quit trying to entice you….soon :lol:

_______

The one them bitch ass women tied up in the blanket huh?
    ~
    YES B!! that is SO SO SO SAD! My heart hurts when I read stuff on abused kids especially dying.
    I dont understand the correlation on three involved. WHERe was the Mother?
    The caregiver is a big BLK Bertha, the grandma is old 56 yr ols witch, But who was the 21 yr old?
    again
    where was the Mother?
    Just SAD!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Whelp all my giggles just dried up :cry:

I just got the CASE of the SADS,bout these kids.
    I gotta GO eat some chocolate chip cookies :kona:

:nun: :andtwirl: :nun:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Whelp all my giggles just dried up
    :crying: I KNOW!!! MIANY did it :(

Miany says:

@OTB yeah society be like #NoBullying when folks are suiciding themselves but truth be told, we our too superficial to be truly anti bullying…. truth be told we bully our azzez off …subliminally but bullying nonetheless :tea:

Phrozen1der says:

Was it with the killing of kids epidemic though?? :no:

_________
    That’s done here as well. If they give u the chair and u don’t die the first time they cant fry u again. I don’t think anyone is going to beat the lethal injections though :kona:

:scared: JeeZUZ! I just seen a PIC of tori Spelling.DAMNNIT her face looks like rocky Dennison!! :woohoo:

:rofl: “and twirl”

Do you ever read :kiss: Jane? There was a post on there about Melissa McCarthy and her Elle cover – in a coat.

:yes: I think she looks great! Just let me say that..but :facepalm: They know they was dead ass wrong..and Melissa picked the coat. She says she is very happy with it..which i get cause she looks good but come the fukk on! Be the change you wanna see. :smack:

245

_________
    :rofl: IONo Y this made me Laugh

Imma quit trying to entice you….soon

Dont chu ever quit. :love: *insert more inspirational quotes* :hahaha:
    The way my bed is set up.. thatll be just perfect.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man I ain’t done no work in so long my work phone rang and I jumped. I was all nervous and stuttering like :cell: Good Morning –I mean Afternoon this is MissTaken :facepalm:

luVn_liFe… says:

245

_________
    :rofl: IONo Y this made me Laugh
    I side eyed it before I hit submit :rofl:

Trying not to be insensitive…..

:rofl: :hahaha:

Miany says:

:crying: NOOOO Come back Luvn, taken!!!!! Dr. phil is over now. Judy bissh azz on…lets laugh :lol:

I dont understand the correlation on three involved. WHERe was the Mother?
    again
    where was the Mother?
    Just SAD!
    ________________________________________

:thinking: I know you shouldn’t say, “if I can do it, so can you..” its a complete violation of life…I KNOW BETTA…but WHAT ON EARTH CAN A THREE YEAR OLD CHILD DO that requires you to tie him INTO a blanket? :wtf:

All the kids I have babysat for… and birthed and some of them muthafuggas was Chuckies full sibling!!!! :nono: Out of all of them, aint nobody NEVER (double negatives used for emphasis) gave me no damn reason to tie them into a blanket. Not no damn 3 year old. Fukk that whole entire family. Cause thats some fukking LEARNED behavior.

Imma need a minute. :facepalm:

luVn_liFe… says:

245

_________
    IONo Y this made me Laugh
    I side eyed it before I hit submit

Trying not to be insensitive
    :chase:

YEW Know what the hell U wer FONting :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

——————————————————–
    I understand the defensive they have up and want to act comfortable in their skin BEFORE someone else tries to tear their esteem to shreds, however I think one should be honest about how they really feel about their body. If you’re fat and you really don’t like being fat, why ACT like you cool with it and then when you get some coins and Hollywood puts that pressure on, you drop that chit FAST!! Oprah NEVER said or acted like she was happy with her weight when she was big. Soon as she was able, she dropped that chit. Now she a BILLIONAIRE and could give 2 natural fuks bout what them crakkas thank. :tea:

I gotta GO eat some chocolate chip cookies :kona:

Cheddar Jack CheeseIts over here. :facepalm:

@Mis-taken :rofl:

!!! Its vicious.

Fukk that whole entire family. Cause thats some fukking LEARNED behavior.
    ~
    UR right, like my shortness and TONE with People sometimes.
    I get it from hubby :| and ION like it

Ty says:

Newly revealed blind items claims Miley Cyrus tattooed Justin Bieber’s name on her rib cage while they were dating.

Blind Items Revealed
    December 3, 2009
    This A list tweener has a problem. Well more than one problem but there are some things that can never be taught. Anyway, she had a boyfriend. Not exactly being a role model she got his name tattooed on her body in a place most people won’t see for a few more months. Now though, she has a bigger problem than what people say about her tattoo and its location. She has a different boyfriend and he doesn’t like opening the presents so to speak and seeing another name so our tweener is going to change it but can’t decide if it should be the new boyfriend’s name or something generic like don’t chew gum with your mouth open.
    Miley Cyrus/Justin tattoo which she turned into just breathe.
    Jacked from Crazy Days and Nights

:rofl: Taken, Ty :rofl:

^^^ #COVERup
    both the coat and the story that Melissa chose it :tea:
    :dead: Mistaken… lol.. ur a fool but I know the feeling u get to not being shii soo badly you forget u posed to be working

How come Sounded doesnt seem Proper :think:

:pigsfly: <–the point. Missed it. :tea: I don't know why I even bother.

#265 is for the Skowlers,PLZ

Imma quit trying to entice you….soon

Dont chu ever quit. :love: *insert more inspirational quotes* :hahaha:
    The way my bed is set up.. thatll be just perfect.
    ———————————————————————
    Awww shyt… *rubs hands togeva like Birdman*

OutsidetheBox says:<–the point. Missed it. I don't know why I even bother.
    :huh: I got it! I learned my RUDeNESS from hubby :mad:

SOTHERNGRL says:

, ky, libra, vdot, jenie, therapist, ga, Bren, diva, ga, amatrex, smonae, future, suthern <—– Is this me if so hey if not hey :wave:

suthern <—– Is this me if so hey if not hey
    Prolly NOT that was for Sutherngirl :D

:stop:
    Just kidding she isnt EVEN here!
    :hi: SOTHERN

UR right, like my shortness and TONE with People sometimes.
    I get it from hubby :| and ION like it
    ________

Half the battle is recognizing it. :)

How “bad” was this baby that they felt the need to tie him up? :thinking: That mean he been getting into chit for a while huh? :thinking:

Dont over compensate for some chit you have prolly reinforced through inaction. I kept telling one of my gfs that her son’s cussing and d!ck grabbing warnt cute. :tea: Now the school telling her and she tryna avoid a charge.

Ty says:

Australian rapper Iggy Azalea has turned down an offer of $1.5 million (£1 million) to go on a dinner date with a Russian tycoon.

The rising star, who is set to support Beyonce on her The Mrs. Carter Show tour Down Under, has been running an online competition in which she offers to meet one lucky fan for a day out.
    Followers have been taking to Twitter.com to post suggestions on activities she can join in with, but the rapper was left stunned by one indecent proposal.
    A Russian oil tycoon was so keen to meet Azalea that he has offered $1.5 million (£1 million) if she accompanies him on a dinner date. Tthe star has declined the proposition.
    Jacked from Contact Music

“How come Sounded doesnt seem Proper :think: ” Because it isn’t the end! :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: :nono:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

:peace: talk to yall tomorrow!!!

^^^ #COVERup
    both the coat and the story that Melissa chose it
    _________

:heart: ‘d for wordplay. :yes:

Miany says:

Libra… i feel you and you’re right but sometimes folk gotta fake it till they make it./ They’re insecure already but they no no one loves you until you love yourself…so they pretend to be happy until they find the strength to make themselves happy… I’m just guessing that could be it but ion know… But you’re right. Ideally they could be real with themselves and say I’m big, I love me but I wanna get healthy :thinking: that might’ve been a good way to inspire people too

Ty says:

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx go to extreme measures to keep their romance secret.

KATIE Holmes and Jamie Foxx are trying to keep their romance under wraps — because of her ex-husband Tom Cruise.
    Katie has been crushing on Foxx, 45, for months, and he regularly spends the night at Katie’s New York home.
    But they’re determined to keep the affair private, because of Foxx’s relationship with Cruise — the pair worked together in the 2004 thriller Col¬lateral. “Neither Katie nor Jamie want this affair out in the open,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.
    “Jamie wants to keep it quiet because he’s credited Tom with launching his movie career when they co-starred in Collat¬eral, and Tom would consider it a betrayal of their friendship. “As for Katie, she thinks Tom would hit the roof if he knew and might try to punish her through their daughter Suri!”
    Katie and Jamie dismissed reports they were dating after being spotted holding hands and dancing at the Apollo in the Hamptons benefit in East Hampton, N.Y., on Aug. 24. “It looks like Jamie’s attempt to cover up his relationship with Katie,” said a source. “Katie and Jamie are incredibly smit¬ten with each other. She says he’s an intelligent, sen¬sitive guy with a smoking hot body. Besides that, he treats Katie like a lady and really lis¬tens to her.
    “They talk on the phone a lot, and he’s stayed overnight at Katie’s apartment in Chelsea numerous times.
    “This is a very private and special affair, and neither Katie nor Jamie is ready to go public with it.
    “I’m sure they accept it’s only a matter of time before they’re found out, but until then, they’re having fun and taking things one day at a time. “I can’t imagine how Tom will feel about his so-called friend, a guy he helped career-wise, romancing his ex-wife.
    “There’s bound to be fireworks!”
    Jacked from Show Biz Spy

Prolly just cause its in past tense? :thinking:

Phrozen1der says:“How come Sounded doesnt seem Proper ” Because it isn’t the end!
    :dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

All right folks. I am not saying I am gone because I am never far away but I am leaving to go grab the kiddies :nite:

:huh: I got it! I learned my RUDeNESS from hubby

BOL!!! :chase: :hahaha: :eek: I tried to be something different.

:peace: Taken & Brown

OutsidetheBox says:Prolly just cause its in past tense?

~
    It is CORRECT though? that is the past tense of sound?

libra80sbaby says:

——————————————–
    :yes: That’s the inspiration I think ppl need: “I’m big, I love me but I wanna get healthy.” Instead of “fakin it till they make it.” Especially a comedian. I would think she wouldn’t give a chit. But baby that Oscar make ppl change their persepctive especially if it will affect their chances at longevity career wise.

:hi: bye Brown
    @ty… duuuuuh EVERYONE knows iggy only heauxs herself out to rappers…
    fugg the oil tycoon thought this was Pretty Woman???
    @Sothern… Heyyy sorry for the typo :yes: that was for you..

MIA O is out o fthe spotlight now right. :eek: And what is she looking like. :eek: Oh ok. :tea:

^^^ #COVERup

:yes: :cosign:

Yes LuVie. Correct. :yes:

OutsidetheBox says:Yes LuVie. Correct
    :P PHRO

Still I dont like it, Sounded :kona:

duuuuuh EVERYONE knows iggy only heauxs herself out to rappers…

:hahaha: She play TOO much. :lol: That was actually..dumb. :lol: At least say I’ll go and donate the money to charity. Win win. :shrug:

Still I dont like it, Sounded

This phenonmenon happens to me often…I’ll be like, :huh: How do you spell *insert simple ass word* :thinking:

They just dont be looking right! :lol:

Her breast fighting on opposite sides of the civil war :rofl: Hilair :rofl:

Ty says:

I agree OTB there was nothing indecent about that proposal :rofl:

Heyyy sorry for the typo :yes: that was for you..
    ______

She was smooth with it too like, ” if not heyyyyy *wave* ” :heart: :lol: Not, “is that long roll call really necessary :eyeroll: ” <–chit petty ppl say.

:hahaha: Ok its clearly the end of the day cause I feel the not giving a fukk itch very strongly. Let me pack it up..

Still I dont like it, Sounded

This phenonmenon happens to me often…I’ll be like, How do you spell *insert simple ass word* ”

They just dont be looking right!
    ~
    OR sounding (sounded) correct. :huh: I HAD to do a double take on “sounded” I sent an email then was -> :eek: daFUGG

@luvn…ion like sounded either
    @the rest of yall…I’m with yall I am so #TeamDateATycoon man wanna give u a million dollaz to chat?? you gotta at least hear him the fugg out…

#basicBish would jump all ova 50 cents “have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire” proposition tho

Phrozen1der says:

I still struggle with that “W” word that folks also call hump day :lol: Fugg ya’ll I’m smart, that word is just hard!

Phrozen1der says:I still struggle with that “W” word that folks also call hump day Fugg ya’ll I’m smart, that word is just hard!
    :tea:

Phrozen1der says:

Hell for $1.5 Mill that bish trippin!! I’ll go eat with that muhfugga…. Is it tax free tho? Shyt I have grown up bills..

@Luvn :rofl:

:nun: You in this bish speaking tuhday. :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

Its not hard just makes u wonder who da hell put those letter together :crying:

Miany says:

@Phrozen Wednesday gave me issues fah a min too…it aint my fault they put letters where they can’t be heard
    @Otb why folk get petty on the blog… I thought we was all here to talk shii, share & pass time… team :heart: not war

Like knife with the silent K :rofl:

@TY Right! :lol:

__———————

This is hilarious to me. *whispers* But I feel you! I be like Wenesday? Wensday? *sound it out V.* FUGG! Abbreviate for the win! Weds :yahoo:

Phrozen1der says:

@Miany I’ll google a word in a heart beat before I look a fool though.. :lol:

:huh: <–me! EVERY fukking Wednesday.

Argghhhhh :rofl: :rofl: So got ready to hit submit and the damn word was redlined..I'm like :eek: .

Just forgot to capitalize it tho. :nun: Im going home! :bye:

@Vdot Right!! :lol:

:cya: @Otb

I thought we was all here to talk shii, share & pass time… team :heart: not war

:love: No. :eek: We here for efukkery and not chitness. :lol: :hahaha: J/K that was bea..uti :thinking:

BEAUTIFUL! :nun:

VDot says:

:angry: so Sandy just gon leave us in this hairy leg azz post :mad:

:bye: Otb
    Phro
    Miany
    V
    TY
    later :peace:

@TY @Luvn Hell everyone G’night.. :cya:

VDot says:

Did yall see on twitter where Auntie said Juvenile approached her and wanted some cougar loving :hump: I fell thee fugg out when I read that :rofl:

Im going home! :bye:

Bye Ashy :bye: And take this with you. Far as dating goes. IDK bout CK, I do know hes slow, in a good way, but bad way. Hell be trapped into one of those 18yr fixed contracts soon. Unfortunately, I wish him well. As far as she goes…Girl, member when those rumors surfaced of her allegedly messing with that Mexican womans husband? I heard, all hail broke loose. Of course they werent true (the rumors of them hunching), but you know thats the ultimate nono. Them exoticals be coveting :tea: Yup, and they know they cant compete…Theyll accept cheating, cept for with…Did you mention Shawne Merriman :think: Did you say how he will sit up and actually denounce Black women with his…Did you say that? Or naw :think: Yeah girl. Folks are a trip. Whatever tho :bye:

:waves: OTBeau, Ty, Luvn

Fuggin OTB :rofl:

Go home and roll one, mami

:waves: bye yall
    :lol: hairy leg post

Demerit :tea:

Miany says:

Did you mention Shawne Merriman Did you say how he will sit up and actually denounce Black women with his…Did you say that? Or naw
    ^^ had to gooogle him ole has been… fugg him n his self hatin self… I :rofl: at these ninjas cuz they hate the black in em but their DNA will always show the truth

Just Looking says:

have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire” proposition tho
    Remember one day, somebody said have a baby by MAN and be a hundredaire :kona:

:I’ve been in a relationship with this guy for a good while. Almost a year. We are sexually active. The sex is good. That isn’t the issue. The issue is his hygiene habits. This was not a problem when we first started dating. But now he’s gotten too comfortable. He goes for days, literally DAYS without water touching his ass. I mean, I’m not his mama so I can’t force him to bathe. He is ok with being musty and wearing the same clothes day after day after day and has the nerve to always put clean underwear on his filthy ass. How this affects me is that he always wants me to perform oral sex on him and gets very angry when I refuse. I can smell his **** from feet away. His balls are always moist and sticky and smell SO bad. His **** tastes nasty as hell, it makes me gag. I get **** in my teeth and stuck to my tongue while sucking his ****. To make matters worse, he doesn’t want a regular blowjob. He always tells me “do that nasty **** I like”, which refers to something I started doing to him when he bathed on a regular basis. It includes sucking his balls, licking underneath his balls, and sticking my tongue in his lower ass crack while he lays on his back. The whole ordeal gets my entire face wet. He moans and shakes and loves it, but it is so disgusting and smells so bad that that I’m literally angry while doing it and can no longer enjoy it. He doesn’t give me head but complains and gets really upset when I won’t do it for him. My question to you all, is how should I tell him what the problem is without offending him? I hate confrontation and that’s why I let it go on so long, but he is so nasty and unhygienic, I don’t know what to do. I can’t keep sucking his rancid ****. It tastes like hell. HELP!

:hahaha: :crying: :ghost:

BRENDEN yyyyyyyy u got peepas inboxin folk aboutcho ISSUES! :chase:

My name is Jethro. I recently became an author. Signed to Cash Money Content, the people who brought you Evelyn Lozada’s best seller :ashamed: I am proud to present you 101 ways to filet an Opossum. On shelves soon. says:

:dead: :casket: :ghost: