Obama’s Anti-Bullying Programs Cause More Bullying

President Obama anti-bullying program fails

Another one of President Obama’s social programs is an astounding failure.

University of Texas at Arlington criminologist Seokjin Jeong analyzed data collected from schools in all 50 states, CBSDFW.com reports.

The Obamas have taken a personal interest in bullying prevention in public schools. In October, President Obama created a YouTube video in support of “It Gets Better” to address bullying directed at homosexual youth.

• Is this what they’re teaching our kids in public schools?
  • Obama Drops First Kids off at School
  • Obama Wants To Kill Private School Vouchers for Inner City Kids
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest

68 Responses to “Obama’s Anti-Bullying Programs Cause More Bullying”

MsB2u says:

Whateverrrrr
      :rolleyes:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

:facepalm:

Simple… parents teach ya kids to not accept no mess from nobody :nono: Ya hear or ya gonna have to ans to me when you get home.

MsB2u says:

Simple… parents teach ya kids to not accept no mess from nobody Ya hear or ya gonna have to ans to me when you get home.

by San ah make ya dance on Oct 10, 2013 at 1:19 pm
      ——————–
      Amen

:kona:

They just have to have the most in their grade @luVie

Hershey says:

_________________________________________

Prisons were intended to increase awareness of criminal behavior and to curb crime, but that shyt ain’t work either :coffee:

Try again…oh yeah let’s blame him for all the Grand Theft auto related crimes too. All these unhappy people should realize, he’s in the white house for another THREE years, GTF over it dot com damn.

OutsidetheBox says:They just have to have the most in their grade @luVie
      :wink:

GOTcHA

MSVALLDAY says:

They gonna blame this poor man for everything! He is trying to institute something that needed to be done a long time ago, but it’s his fault this shyt ain’t working.

Just listening to the “people”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I can’t begun to can :facepalm:

Why is the internet and internal servers down at my job ? I was doing a working lunch too…. I can’t do anything :cuss:

The Master Beta :D says:

Fukc out of here I get so tired of mfs dissecting everything that is associated with President Obama shyt is sickening bullying is a part of growing up these kids today are just weak as ever you can’t say nothing to em

Carmez79 says:

Its been raining since last night. Impeach Obama. That sounds just as stupid. First it spanking that causes more bullying and now its Obama’s programs. But lets by all means big up these celebs that are “friends” to this site

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Dear Mr President,

I have your back. I support you. I’m amazed at how you’re able to continue through the hurricane of hate. As a youth, I rebelled against authority. I was anti-government. I understand those who dislike the commander in chief just cause. However this is different. Its race based. Its pure evil. They want you to fail. Even your own :-(
      Job well done Barack. Many have cracked under much less pressure. This is why crack runs rampant in our communities. You need a crutch. And when your own constantly have their backs turned to you, where does one go? I see it so clearly now :think: Go to church, talk to God, but he don’t talk back. And if he does :eek: We shall never prosper if we refuse to let, and even help our brother(s) prosper.

lovezoe says:

If parents parented, we wouldn’t need these programs.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You can a study or naysayer for anything. Especially if you have an agenda :tea:
      I mean I personally blame hurricane Katrina on the fact that Bush was an alcoholic.

lovezoe says:

Parents out here advocating bullying, yet Obama getting blamed?!

Caramel Rain says:

President Bush isnt to blame for Hurricane Katrina, however his relief efforts in response to Hurricane Katrina were shotty. :tea:

I swear i hate paying bills! :crying1:

Caramel Rain says:

Soo Lamar Odom tested negative for drugs, huh? BBL

Ty says:

At least the attempt was there :coffee:

@ Kenya :cosign: Should we discuss the failures of No Child Left Behind :rolleyes:

Hey All :wave:

Miany says:

Tink tink & bedazzled HR has been emailed already. Unemployment has already received my claim….I wanna call help me howard cuz I’ve been there 2 years, yt chick been there 4 months n tge new manager dome slipped up n told me he demoted yt chick just so she can keep her job…I kindly emailed hr requesting a formal reason why I didn’t get to keep my kob… bissh I am well loved by anyone I’ve actually served under & everyone at the court house my shii be official tell me why I ain’t being kept for the next 3 months. :waiting: <~~~~ me waiting on em to find one thing fishy in my personnel file (I kno its petty to go hard fpr 3 months of work yall but it's the principle.)

Ty says:

You can a study or naysayer for anything. Especially if you have an agenda
      ________
      :yes: Just like these so called polls that represent the majority of Americans but I have yet to take one. Hell I don’t anyone that took one :chase:

Miany says:

I wad bullyed bad as a kid cuz I’m sensitive. …I believe that contributed to my anger issues in a big way now (cuz I don’t fugg with folk n I lash out when fugged with)…guess we just gotta teach kids to love themselves. I dunno how to combat bullying cuz my niece told me someone called her hair ugly & she cried….I told her to tell them my hair is temporarily ugly ur face is permanently ugly… :shrugs: it was either that or I go grab a kid…both bad in my eyes.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Miany says:

Tink tink & bedazzled HR has been emailed already. Unemployment has already received my claim….I wanna call help me howard cuz I’ve been there 2 years, yt chick been there 4 months n tge new manager dome slipped up n told me he demoted yt chick just so she can keep her job…I kindly emailed hr requesting a formal reason why I didn’t get to keep my kob… bissh I am well loved by anyone I’ve actually served under & everyone at the court house my shii be official tell me why I ain’t being kept for the next 3 months. <~~~~ me waiting on em to find one thing fishy in my personnel file (I kno its petty to go hard fpr 3 months of work yall but it's the principle.)
      ____________________________
      It is going to be hard to fight, especially if you are in a right to work state. When having to layoff, if its to cut funds, if you two are doing about the same duties (and I'm guessing you make more), it would make sense as a manager to lay you off (his plight to HR).

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Bren you are right. If it wasn’t for the fact that I would get further upset I would really go in

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Just like these so called polls that represent the majority of Americans

Those same Americans Fox news polled which had Mitt Romney in the lead til the very end :tea: Much like Clint’s invisible Obama, they don’t exist. They’re used to persuade :tea: Unfortunately, and as always, they overlooked the Black population. We too were persuaded. To get out and vote. Oops :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

IKR. NO child left behind is terrible.

IN Other TOPICS . . majic is leaving ESPN :think:

lovezoe says:

One day a kid at school called my son food disgusting. Homemade blueberry muffins, cheesy rice and chicken. He didn’t eat it. I asked what the kid had: PBJ. Now moth ing wrong with PBJ, but that kid was a hater.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Well said Bren :hug:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I guess cause because I grew up with a lot of cousins and we were so close, I never had issues with being bullied. However, I was friends with a big “Precious-like” girl who was a bully. She would slap someone if she thought they looked at her wrong; never a dull moment around her :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Nobody wants to talk about the Patriot Act or NCLB?

lovezoe says:

IKR. NO child left behind is terrible.

—————–
      HORRIBLE. THey doing common core standards here. Let’s see how that goes. I do think teachers need to be held accountable, but standardized tests are for the birds. The kids have not brought any science or SS home this year. Only English and math.

Caramel Rain says:

Im still hungry

Apparition says:

:hi: @luVn
      They’re losing Mike Wilbon on NBA Countdown too. :crying1: I always wondered why they had Magic on there though, him being an owner and all.

Gigi26 says:

:rolleyes: My youngest brother was bullied and didn’t tell any of us. You wanna know how we found out?

The sprite kid got his pants pulled down in front of everyone in the cafeteria. My brotha didn’t have to put hands on his ass either.

They tried to suspend him for the whole week but once we found out the true reason, my folk were up there ASAPIDO and it was cut down to 1 just cuz of principle :tea:

Ask him if he’s been fukked with since :tea:

Miany says:

@tink but doesn’t the fact that he demoted her without even asking if I would accept a pay cut (after I told him I’d like to keep the gig) show bias? I dunno but I’m unemployed so I have time to wrote letters until SOMEONE gives me an answer & I will call Howards azz too…I feel so insulted
      @lovezoe yup. Kid was definitely a hater fuggin sandwich ain’t got shii on real food (but in a kids mind, he jus wanna fit in :( )

Gigi26 says:

The same brother also choked a kid out but hey, he gotta protect himself :hahaha:

And we ain’t know he had that in him either. Sweetest kid ever, just don’t fukk with him, he’ll take you :rofl:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

GM BrownShuga :tape: I’m incog :kiss:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

IN Other TOPICS . . majic is leaving ESPN
      by luVn_liFe… on Oct 10, 2013 at 1:59 pm
      —————
      *fist in the air*
      WHHHHHHHYYYYYY I love Showtime
      #TeamLakers

lovezoe says:

Anyone watch Preachers of La?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

App: ain’t nobody sad about Wilbon :hahaha:
      Well I am not. I like him as a person but I like my analyst to have actually have played at one point. People like Bob Costas annoy me :cuss:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Is it too early to go off topic? Has there been an official American Horror Story discussion. OMG. Angela Bassett. One of my favs. This needs to be discussed. Luv luv luv her. What did you think? Your opinion? Is she a good fit? Why did they wait til season 3 to add color to the main cast? Does it matter? Is Gabby there as the ‘fat girl’ or as another actress? So many questions. I’ll start off the discussion with my humble opinion. Ok…So…I forgot to watch :shrugs:

Bootcampgirl says:

On topic: I got’s nothin’, President Obama will ALWAYS be the scapegoat…
      Off topic: Munch is leavig SVU :crying:
      Afternoon All, Where everybody at? :waves:

Bootcampgirl says:

Damn, they gave former mayor Kilpatrick 28 years :blink:

Some things just dont work out like “sex can wait” I remember that program :rofl: They were prollly sexing right after school

Bootcampgirl says:

add “just say no” to that list

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Damn, they gave former mayor Kilpatrick 28 years
      by Bootcampgirl on Oct 10, 2013 at 2:25 pm
      ———
      Murders get less than that :no:

Bootcampgirl says:

Murders get less than that
      That’s what I’m saying..

Apparition says:

@Taken
      Being a former player doesn’t make you a better analyst imo. Most of the great coaches throughout history weren’t players or were marginal players at best. And the great players, aside from Larry Bird, don’t translate into good owners/coaches/gms (MJ anyone?). I didn’t think Magic brought that much to the program.

Apparition says:

I don’t like Bob Costas either. Dude is just condensed smug in a human skin suit.

On Topic
      Get these lil mofos offa social media signing checks they azz can’t cash :grill:

:shrug: Just my Opinion :lol:
      ————-
      LoverBoy :love:

@Apparition
      whats roddy’s Deal?? :hug:

Boot & MsTake

Yall see his mistress trying to make folks feel sorry for her :eek:

Bootcampgirl says:

:buttshake: No, I haven’t seen it but, flck her..

Apparition says:
      ~
      ~
      WOW, what da heck is going on OVER THERE????

Apparition says:

@luVn
      Just nagging injuries here and there. He should sit out until he’s fully healthy… I don’t need him just yet.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Get these lil mofos offa social media signing checks they azz can’t cash

Just my Opinion

Speaking of which. Did you hear about the Italian gymnast? These Bitches (male n female) really hate us. Its nice to be reminded sometimes. We tend to forget :tea: Were even told to forget. To get over it.lol. Sandra once tweeted Build a bridge and get over it. Hard to do when they continue to remind us :tea:

I don’t need him just yet.
      ~
      ~
      @Apparition GOTCHA!

Its soo boring :wail1:

KABYEYOU says:

#RIPWHITNEYHOUSTON

KABYEYOU says:

#RIPWHITNEYHOUSTON

Lover <– :D, I did! Ole bish! Who even talks like that?!?! :blink:

I have to watch what I look at online, because I refuse to allow these Nothings to have me questioning who I am :nono:

KABYEYOU says:

#RIPWHITNEYHOUSTON

Ummmmm :cosign:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:think: Good point. Lemme log off. No need letting the Obama haters (they may show up) raise my pressure. Finna go trim a leaf off my aloe plant (which is blossoming nicely btw)and rub it on this rash :bye:

2 Pingbacks

[…] Feel Good Failure Posted at 10:16 on October 22, 2013 by tom vorenberg Obama’s Anti-Bullying Programs Cause More Bullying Thursday, October 10, 2013 Another one of President Obama’s social […]

[…] Obama’s Anti-Bullying Programs Cause More Bullying Thursday, October 10, 2013 Another one of President Obama’s social programs is an astounding failure. A criminologist who conducted a national study of anti-bullying programs in public schools found that the programs may be doing more harm than good. University of Texas at Arlington criminologist Seokjin Jeong analyzed data collected from schools in all 50 states, CBSDFW.com reports. “A very disappointing and a very surprising thing. Our anti-bullying programs, either intervention or prevention does not work,” said Jeong. Anti-bullying programs were instituted in schools by the Obama administration through the Department of Education. The programs were intended to increase awareness of bullying and to curb the behavior in students. But as Jeong discovered, social engineering programs in schools are not effective against behavior that has been around for centuries. Some child experts argue that bullying is a normal part of a child’s socialization. Jeong said the results of his study shows that children attending schools with no bullying programs were less likely to become victims. “Usually people expect an anti-bullying program to have some impact — some positive impact.” The Obamas have taken a personal interest in bullying prevention in public schools. In October, President Obama created a YouTube video in support of “It Gets Better” to address bullying directed at homosexual youth. But Jeong says the videos may actually teach bullies more effective ways of bullying and hiding the evidence of their bullying. He said students might see better bullying techniques in the anti-bullying videos. “This study raises an alarm,” he said. “There is a possibility of negative impact from anti-bullying programs.” More from Sandrarose.com: […]