One of Adrian Peterson’s Baby Mamas Denies Everything

Adrian Peterson and Erica Syion

One of Adrian Peterson’s baby mamas has taken to social media to deny everything TMZ claims she said about him.

Former Houston dancer Erica Syion exposed the promiscuous Minnesota Vikings star on her Facebook page after his 2-year-old son, Tyrese, was allegedly beaten to death by his mother’s boyfriend last week.

In an interview with TMZ.com, Syion revealed that Peterson fathered her 4-year-old son — in addition to spawning three other illegitimate children scattered across the country.

For the record, Peterson has publicly claimed only 2 children, a 6-year-old girl and his 2-year-old namesake.

Syion proudly told TMZ that Peterson acknowledges and supports his son, but that’s not what the court documents say.

According to TMZ, Syion pursued Peterson in court after he failed to pay her child support for 3 years. TMZ, which obtained the child support documents, says Peterson failed to reimburse Syion for their son’s travel expenses and school tuition — to the tune of $52,032.

Syion also asked the court to order Peterson to stop bad mouthing her in front of their kid.

“TMZ IS A GOT DAMN LIE! I NEVER SAID THIS,” Syion tweeted earlier today.

She added in another tweet: “TMZ is making shit up now or misread the paperwork where idk where they even got it from. And I don’t know where they are getting those #s”

• Promiscuous NFL Star Adrian Peterson Has Another Secret Child
  • Adrian Peterson and Minnesota Vikings Big Losers On Sunday
  • NFL Star Adrian Peterson’s ‘Secret’ Son, 2, Dies; Mother’s Boyfriend Charged
  • Falcons Player Pours Bleach On Baby Mama’s Clothes; Vandalizes Her Apartment

96 Responses to “One of Adrian Peterson’s Baby Mamas Denies Everything”

Ok a child lost their life the other day….. how in the hell did this entire story become about this shyt and paternity test :no: Some evil hearted folks in this world :no:

A bunch of mess :no: a child is dead sheesh over abuse

The Pearl! says:

There is an African saying: There are no illegitimate children; only illegitimate parents.

Starr says:

These women are a mess. Not giving him a pass, but are any of them much better than he is?

lola says:

Too late now

The Pearl! says:

I just know that all this sewing of seeds but not being around to nurture them is a serious problem. Kids grow up with all types of issues and then we wonder what’s gone wrong with today’s youth.

deedeegirl says:

More likely he is cutting off the money because she’s running her mouth.

I dont believe her. she said it, filthy skank (s) laying up letting mofos buss nuts up in they funky a.s.s for so damn child support.

girl go worry about ur son

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Ok a child lost their life the other day….. how in the hell did this entire story become about this shyt and paternity test Some evil hearted folks in this world
      ^^ he a petty dyck ninja that knocked up a buncha petty puzzy heauxz… nasty the all of em. I have not heard ONE ADULT in this baby mom/ baby dad drama stand up as a parent and say, “I am saddened to hear of the loss of this young life, etc.” :no:
      @The Pearl… :applause: I am with it. I agree with all you’re sayin sorry parents

PARIAH says:

She should have kept her mouth closed in the first place..

Miany says:

@Luvn, Deedee.. :yes: yall know she backtracking now cuz he obviously paid her to go away..smdh… I hate working but I don’t hate it THAT much to go have a baby by a fugg ninja just so I can get a lil money

The Pearl! says:

:offtopic: but not really…the other case that bothers me is the 12 year old boy who was beaten to death by his trifling daddy (here in the ATL). That was sad enough but now they’re showing the mother. She says she left the daddy years ago cuz he was abusive. Why did she leave her babies with him? Also, she’s saying she NEVER saw any signs of abuse, BUT the last time she spoke with her son was TWO MONTHS ago!!! I keep trying not to judge her but I’m struggling mightily.

@NikkeMinxx says:

*taps Erica on the shoulder* you might not have said it directly to TMZ but you said it nonetheless when you filed suit for the child support he owed you. Court docs are public information sweetie….

Somebody with kids tell me what’s up with the baby’s travel expenses… I can’t see her sending the kid up here to chill with his daddy but probably because I dont see his “forever fiance” letting the outside kids chill with hers. Im assuming tution is like daycare expense… ?

Tnats SO SAD PEarl. Some psrents/adults are so Damn useless. SMH

@Miany
      Of course she’s back tracking . . . hrmm funky bish need to vanish and never be seen or heard again.
      Bish take care of ur son and be Quite.
      TRUST I am Not giving AP A pass at all,this aint bout dragging his wretched stank sticky dack behind.

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Pearl.. I know of some ninjas who will backhand a broad QUICKLY but won’t spank their kids nor raise a voice at them. Not justifying it, just saying maybe she thought he was one of those…

MzTisch says:

It’s like the media was like, let’s see what dirt we can find on A.P.

There is too much sympathy going around for this *black* guy…..we CANNOT have that!!!

How about NOBODY CARES that you slept/still sleeping with this man! :blink:

OR what you said/didn’t say to zmt ho :eek: #iamcallingherthatbecausethatswhatshelookslike #aintmyfault :tea:

MzTisch says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

^^^^
      Hey Nikke! Yes, me too. Sweet as pie to their kids, but will punch the bm in the gut cause his food is cold.

PARIAH says:

The Pearl! says:

The news just reported that the father will be charged with murder :applause: I was also curious as to why she left her son and daughter with him if he was abusive.. its mind boggling that a mother would do that. I don’t know what her sitaution is but something is not right with her. I see she is trying to get custody of the lil girl. I wonder how that is going to go down in court..

MzTisch says:

DTTS! :love:

:hi: Miany, LuVn, Nikke, DTTS —

Nikke, but why hadn’t she spoken to her son in two months? When I heard she left them with him, I thought maybe she was too afraid of him to try it with him…but I would have checked on my babies, no?

@NikkeMinxx says:

@MzTisch… I hear you but I dont think this is a case of that.. I’d bet a dollar to a doughnut this got started when….

a) a broad who thought she was his only sidepiece or (b) one of these “other” baby mamas was mad this side kid got claimed publicly and hers didnt …

..set this whole thing in motion. You think TMZ doesnt read the comments section of Baller Alert?

@NikkeMinxx says:

Yeah not speaking for two months is some boolshat.. just saying shemightnothaveknows he would beat/kill the kid.

DTTS, put me down for one of the waist cinchers…

MzTisch says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

^^^^

Lol, they have a alerts set up and err’thang probably.

Afiya says:

Mann, these hatchethead are coming for dude. Bet them other ballers ain’t even paying attention :smh:

The Pearl! says:

@PARIAH: I also wondered if he’d beaten all the damned emotion out of her cuz she’s so emotionless on the news. I thought/hoped she was in shock. Something is just troubling me about the mother. (I KEEP trying not to feel some type of way about her.)

Miany says:

Ion know.. I’ve been told not to judge folk but…. but…
      that’s some crackhead shii to just pick up and leave ur kid with a bissh who used to whoop ur azz….
      :nono: Ion care a man with rage is a man with rage issues. Ion curr if he swears up and down he’d never hit his kid (he’d never plan to do so cuz he know he cant control his anger.) but ON A BAD DAY?!!!??? kids are the type to bring the worse outta those mofos… not mine & i aint even got none. Not MY OVARIES :tea:

The Pearl! says:

@Miany — to my way of thinking, he may have never laid a hand on my babies (cuz he was beatin MY ass)…but once I’m gone? Who is he gon’ take his rage out on??

PARIAH says:

The Pearl! says:

I noticed that she didnt seem upset however, I know people grieve differently so maybe she was trying to be strong and hold it together.. on the flip side, she may not have had a connection with her kids and just don’t have any f*cks to give.. I just hope the lil girl is placed in the care of loving adults that will take care of her..

MzTisch says:

@Pearl,

I can’t find the story…………

MzTisch says:

Never mind. I located it.

Sick bastard.

Afiya says:

And if that’s her up top :yes: she just what she look like :yes:

Men R DUMMIES!!! :yes:

The Pearl! says:

@MzTisch, go to wsbtv . com — it’s the top story there

@PARIAH: one of the times she was on the news she was like: “surprise…just surprise is all I can say” or something like that? or did she say “shock?” Maybe she’s been through so much that…hell! I just don’t know about her.

The Pearl! says:

And when the father called 911, he lied and said he drowned in the bath tub. Classmates/friends of lil man said he was a sweet boy – one girl saying, “if I didn’t have enough money for lunch, he would give me money.” That baby was giving what he wished he had — kindness. Shyt. Now I’m about to cry.

Jdore says:

AP got more people coming out against him and his :sperm: than Mike Vick did. Geesh

:hi: KY and Jdore

MsB2u says:

She said it

Jdore says:

Hey Pearl :hug:

:peace: Ya’ll

MsB2u says:

Miany,jenie,dtts
      :hug:

:hi: GOOD NIGHT The Pearl
      :waves: hey MsB
      Jdore your gravi :rofl: smh

gbellab says:

THE DEVIL IS A LIE!! OR LIAR?

Ni ni says:

I just wish people would think before they start bringing kids into their already messed.up life. Before I left work, I read an article on yahoo about a lil 15 yr old blk boy who asked his case worker to take him to church and he got up in frony of the church and begged to be adopted after finding out his birth mom died in prison. Yall, it brought tears to my eyes. I cant remember what happened to the dad or if the aricle mentioned a dad.

Ni Ni I saw that article, and it made me cry as well :crying1:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

how in the hell did this entire story become about this shyt and paternity test

Let the record show that I called this from day 2 :tea:

Anyway, Hey Jen :hi:

that’s sad Nini :(

Hey Bren, hey Miany :hug: Yes Bren you called it…… They dragging the shyt out of his azz :tea: more than the dude that killed the child

Chile Mona in the corner looking like a lighter precious, mixed with Shirley from What’s Happening :rofl: :ghost:

KP Gibson says:

:angry:

We went from a child losing his life,all the way to this. I don’t like the fact that this has happened. Come the hell on people. There has been a life lost and it’s about time that we do something to this killer. Do something about him. Come on man lets get it together. :brokenheart:

I mean come on.

@jENIE :hug: hey girl
      Mona done came up….
      looks like she got a new nose, new skin tone and new hurrrr :waves:
      I aint mad at her hustle tho…she done realized rappers aint sellin records no mo so she came up with some shows

Miany says:

KP Gibson.. I agreee, it’s crappy that they done took the focus all off the actual crime.

relunctantly puts up sign……
      :welcome:
      are you new here?
      Are you a Keyshia Cole stan?
      :thinking: have you filled out a welcome packet yet?

KP Gibson says:

:angry:
      I mean come on.
      __________________________
      I was thinking the exact same thing…….. they are focusing more on AP…… The media not even dragging the murderer ….. smh :no:

Miany chile if make up never existed, there would be some messed up, walking dead looking folks walking around here chile :eek:

Miany says:

Miany chile if make up never existed,
      ^^ :rofl: I promise you some chicks would be completely un recgnizable….

Un recognizable :eek: whew that’s crazy

Miany says:

:thinking: I wonder if the men in hurr would object to me turning the tube to scandal ….I done been here since 1500 and I haven’t touched the remote so if theyon like it tooo bad :tea:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Oh. And. Huge news agencies like T M Z have ran an AP story every day since the murder. They even did a story on the man that ‘raised’ the deceased baby. Not once, have they shown a picture of the alleged murderer. Not that I’ve seen. Leading the uninformed to believe he was just another…Anyway :tea: Good evening :hi:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

I’m heating up brown rice and peas for dinner. Don’t feel like baking some more fish tho :/ Oh well. This will halfta do :-)

Miany says:

I followed that Bren, no one barely shows his face…… I overall don’t fugg with ZMT tho. They stay shading black folk. Maybe it’s just how I interpret it but yeah… :nono: Im good off em.

Brenny Bear :love:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

I can’t recall if I showered this morning or not :think: Something is causing that smell :think: Am I the only one who occasionally poots, but don’t know that they pooted :think: Its not just silent, but also??? Unfelt?

Hey Pump :kiss: Got your text. I’ll respond when I’m less mobile :love:

I.CANNOT.WITH.ROUGE.FLATULATION. :ghost <==== really farts comin out of you

:ghost:

PumpkinsMama says:

Miany you work late shift?

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Ghost farts :think: I think that’s a great description. I have ghost loads sometimes…Yanno. When ur masturbating and ooooh uhhhh ahhhh—Nuthin. Just a trickle. Sometimes less. Comes from excessive masturbation. My vasdefernce can’t keep up. But. Yea. Anyway. Sup for tonight yall :think:

Miany says:

Its not just silent, but also??? Unfelt?
      ^^ unfelt!!??? TOLE you to do ur booty kegels…you gone learn :tea:
      @Pumpkins… :yes: I’m working 3-11

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:lol: Anal kegles are tough. Klench, release, klench release…oops, I just released a lil sumthin xtra :kona:

Ewwwwwwww I remember those days :( of course that was pre Pumpkin :yes:

Bren dont you dare Shart the board, Pls and Thanks :kiss:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Sharing is second nature for me :ashamed: Especially when I eat dairy foods :think: Milk is a natural enemy to me :eek: But so what. Nothing will stop me from eating my all berry explosion Capn crunch :nono: That’s what wet wipes are for :fistbimp:

Sharing :smack: Sharting. I need to turn auto correct off :pc:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Fayla didn’t check in at all today :think: I hope she aiiight. Heffa outchea eating food that the Mission turns down :smack:

PumpkinsMama says:

No one will :fistbump: you on that one hunny. I puts up w/alot of shyt (pun intended) but I draws the line at sharts…. lessen I can “fizzle” occassionally too :kona:

fistbimp :rofl: I suck :lol:

Miany says:

:waves: good night yall…bout to go :steer: home… for an hour… sigh

lessen I can “fizzle” occassionally too

:dead: You are soooooo much fun :love: *whispers* I think it got a lil too hot in here for Mimi :lol: She at work like :facepalm:
      Where’s Lushie…I mean Jenie :think:

:lol: I knew it.

Bye Ashy :bye:

PumpkinsMama says:

:rofl: Bye Ashy :waves: AN HOUR?! Da fug :huh: Girl Godpeed and get home safely :hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

*speed :facepalm: Not God PEED.

Bren I think Luscious, er Jen probably sheepy and not like this :sheep:

Was her 1st day back from dumb ass furlough, she gotta get her body back to gettin up again but I’m SO happy for her :nun:

puppylove says:

:wink:
      Hello

puppylove says:

I wonder of God does pee :think:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Imma take a shower Pumpk. Errytime I get up off the couch I smell sumthin :think: That’s got to be my balls :yes: brb :bye:

@ Puppy yes, it’s called rain :rofl: :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Sir, that might be your couch from when your cousin visited :rofl: IJS

I’m bout 2 turn in too. Hmu when you get a min :kiss: :lick:

GN Puppy

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Aunty On a serious note tho, I knwo alot of your stories are centered around and based in “The A” but could you pls do a lil blurb on the 14yr old Autistic boy that went missing in LIC Queens? He’s been missing for almost two weeks now, and while I’m hoping for the best, I’m honestly NOT that optimistic :( this story broke my heart b/c he’s not verbal and the dumbass school safety agents just let him walk right out the front fuggin door of his school. I live in NYC and frequent the blog so who knows who miight see it :shrug:

If he was a sprite child th damn reward would have been $100,000 on day 2. But um you know :tea:

I’m still praying for Avonte :pray: to make a safe recovery back home

Afiya says:

Watching Magic Mike, Matthew & that this-is-how-u-do-it move is everything. :yes:

Afiya I couldn’t get past the young boy saying “I think we should be best friends”. I cut it off. It was stupid to me. :lol:

Morning though loves. And. I educated myself on bukake. :no: at least their faces will stay young.

Also, depending on my sitter situation. I may be in Miami next weekend to watch the fight (mma). Who’s going?

Biz1 says:

I don’t ride media **** but this brotha brought all of this on himself. When the baby was murdered and it was revealed that he didn’t even know the child, it was on. This isn’t just some football player we’re talkin’ about, this is the reigning NFL MVP – of course the vultures were gonna race to his “rotting carcass” and feed as much as possible. As far as this baby momma broad here, “you ain’t got ta lie, craig, you ain’t got ta liiiieee!”