Singer Sammie Reinvents Himself as Leigh Bush

Leigh Bush

Singer Sammie has reinvented himself as an Usher inspired crooner named Leigh Bush. The 26-year-old former teen idol just released a new single called “Free Falling” under his new name. The song is about a man who falls in love with a woman but he doesn’t know if she feels the same way about him. Bush says the song was inspired by a true life experience. If you recall, Bush used to date rapper Diamond.

I hope that I don’t scare you away
    Baby, I can’t deal
    If you gave my love away, that would kill me
    I’m open baby
    I’m going to jump
    With no parachute, will you catch me?

Leigh Bush

“Free Falling derived by a conversation I was having with a friend of mine,” he told Singersroom.com. “[He was] discussing how he was falling in love first during a blossoming friendship. I then proclaimed, ‘Just jump’ (free fall), and hope that she catches you. It’s rare that a man falls harder and first in relationships. I found it refreshing.”

67 Responses to “Singer Sammie Reinvents Himself as Leigh Bush”

Diva says:

Oh my Lil Sammie looking some type of way :hahaha:

Well I will check him out. I appreciate any GOODT music. :yes:

Who is SaMMie??
    Leigh bush and Diamond? our DIAMOND?

:wave:
    B
    RAZZ
    DivaRo
    Brown
    COUGER
    MAN
    Therapist
    Msb2U
    Jenaaayy
    popo :welcome:

TY :hi:

Ty says:

That’s Sammie :huh: He needs a shape up :nono: and he was with Diamond….Scrappy baby momma Diamond :smack:

Diva says:

:wave: hey Luvn

Diva says:

@Ty that nucca nostril would finally open up :rofl:

Ty says:

Hey LuvBug :hug:

Good catch Razzle :yes:

Milky says:

:hi: wifey :lick:

i know its too early in the morning for this, but i have a question. Why is it that these ugly chicks who get courting/sexual advances from dudes wind up having the nastiest attitudes, yet the more attractive women are nicer and more approachable (even if it it only goes as far as small talk)?

You know..I have no idea @Cougar.

I thought the reverse was true more often than not.. I can be a bit standoffish..but not intentionally most times.

I think girls who aren’t traditionally seen as cute have a chip or something on their shoulder…beaten down by the world perhaps. :shrug: IDK a lot goes into the attitude you emit.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey Luvn!!!!

Sammie sure did grow up to be nice looking

I :heart: his hair. :yes:

Jdore says:

:tea: I liked his music way back. I hope he still does good music. Good R&B is missing thses days

Isn’t that the feminine way to spell Leigh/Lee? I think it is…

*nods head* :facepalm:

Hey Chan :hi:

countrytexasgal says:

Kinda like it! He has always been a strong vocalist

Ty says:

Did yall already talk about Ray J releasing I Hit It First Part II for Floyd’s jumpoff :shrug:

When living room piano medley’s go wrong :crying:

I’m about to have lunch. I’m so hungry. :|

Jdore :hide: Your gravi :eek:

Why he gotta look all extra old and shyt tho

The Pearl! says:

Never heard of the dude…he looks awfully sugary up yonder though. :thinking:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

____________________________

:hailnaw:

Ty says:Did yall already talk about Ray J releasing I Hit It First Part II for Floyd’s jumpoff
    :facepalm:

Whats for lunch otB? I just ate a Heavy bow of pasta\tky sausage :(

Ty says:

San ah make ya dance says:

:wtf: Happen to Sammie
    Diamond chile…..

@ OTB please rub some pink oil moisturizer in his hair please :pray: *passes u one of Chan’s rat tail combs* :rofl:

Willie Ray got way too much time on his hands :hahaha: Where is Tierra Marie! :hahaha:

Diva says:

:kiss: @Wifey

GAGIRL87 says:

I like the way you look at me :whistle: Heyyyy Sammie that was the song back in 98 or 99 :think:

GAGIRL87 says:

Sammie has grown into a cutie :coffee:

And how the hell he end up with Diamond :blink: So many questions

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

GOOD Morning YALLL! :hug:

:think: Whyyy does he look like he smacked his lips and popped his tongue just before he looked into the camera… Oh its just me… :tea okay den…

Diva says:

@Chan I want some baconnnnnnnnnnn! :rofl:

I dont have time for Sammie… which I already thought was on the fem side of the spelling spectrum…Leigh which IS the fem way of spelling…or his SCurled bush.

Its too early. I am unable to right this second.

I think he may have been trying to be all creative and authentic, eclectic even, but those who know better caught that ish… so maybe when he said he was falling for a fwendship he meant another dude, and he’s the bottom???

:kona:

song is ok though. :tea:

The Pearl! says:

(sigh) Are there any straight men left? (just askin’)

AND I am pist there was a Mimi Cannon post and nobody sent for me.

:nun:

Fugg a fake e-friend. Where my real e-friends at?

Sandra…can you unban @Pryn????????????????????????????? She woulda text’eded me, email’d me, called my desk phone…what’s wrong with yall?

!!! So the top pic don’t look moisturized to y’all?!?! :wtf:

Y’all must have hair in the 3s and 2s. That looks like healthy 4 hair to me. A little sheen, not too much so he looks made up. I woulda picked it out too, old habits die hard, but trust, it would’ve curled right back up just like so. :lol:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Who hasn’t Diamond been with? I’m still mad at her for Soulja Boy

BUT DUBB!!! WE DID!!! Check the receipts!!!! And you now what I discovered I DON’T HAVE YOUR EMAIL :shank:

We was all up and down the thread Where Dubb :woohoo: Where KWall

I want to brush the recycled pusscee clippings beard that Sammie Leigh has on his face.

So Sammie Leigh has a song with Crushed Ice (Diamond) on it?

WHY?

Whats for lunch otB? I just ate a Heavy bow of pasta\tky sausage

:pizza: :| I love peeza but I coulda enjoyed a warm bowl of something. Its a breezy chilly day in North Fla. Pork and apples tonight so that should warm me up a bit.

Ty says:

Chile they are dragging AP :facepalm: There is another article that said that he wasn’t the child’s real father and another dude was raising him which is why AP wasn’t there when they pulled the plug :(
    ________________________

My name is Erica. Y’all ran a story on me back in June or July being Adrian Peterson “baby mama” well I’m reaching out to you guys in semi reference to recent events.

We all have heard about the unfortunate passing of his youngest little boy he was not familiar with. I’m not going to speak on any of that because that’s not my business but what I am sick and tired of is the media painting this sob story for HIM that he didn’t get a chance to meet his son and poor him.

When Adrian has 5 other children that are alive and well that he picks and chooses which ones he wants to deal with. Showing favoritism.

I have his 2nd child 1st boy so I’m not just talking I live it and know his True character.

This same thing happen in summer 2011 he had 2 children pop up out the wood works that he DID KNOW about but just didn’t tell anyone or bring them around until they were OVER A YEAR OLD and they lived in the same city.

This is not me trying to be messy bc it’s not slander if it’s true! And it all is!

He cheats on his “fiancé” has had 4 other children on her and tries to hide them. Why?! U keep f*cking making them! There’s 6 babies and 6 baby mamas. If u gonna sprinkle them across the country actually being a dad too is just as important as sending a check! Diddy can do it, Wayne can do it, why can’t you?

Hey WutWut! :hug: <–tight

Awe @OTB. Okay. My bad. Imma go back and see if yall put up the bat sign aka Shemar Moore’s bite mark for me in the Mimi Cannon post :warning:

@Dimpz got my email addresss. If she still talking to us. WHERE she at? I emailed her and told her I misseded the pure snot out of her and no response.

Yall treat me like a nigra… you know?

:rofl: <<< like Queen.

There’s 6 babies and 6 baby mamas.

:facepalm:

scorpio says:

Sammie That picture looks like 12 years a slave.

Who hasn’t Diamond been with? I’m still mad at her for Soulja Boy

Shewww. I thought she was still with him. :lol:

Ty says:

!!! So the top pic don’t look moisturized to y’all?!?! :wtf:

Um no 3s or 2s, I rock 1B/30 :rofl: :sarcasm: His scalp needs to be oiled and he needs a comb out. That’s how Usher’s face looks :crying:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Shewww. I thought she was still with him.
    ___________________________

Oh my, bless her wannabe celebrity heart.

:rofl: Dubb!!! MOTB16 starting a new unit in English and one of the featured is Alex Haley. :heart: I had never seen a pic of the “real” Queen. :nun: And she doing a post slavery duck lip in it.

Smonae says:

“U keep f*cking making them! There’s 6 babies and 6 baby mamas. If u gonna sprinkle them across the country actually being a dad too is just as important as sending a check! Diddy can do it, Wayne can do it, why can’t you?”

:facepalm: Wrap it up

Smonae says:

His hair looks fine to me, it dont look dry :shrugs:

Dear Leigh’s Bush formerly known as Sammie:

I aint NEVER gonna forget you, that high pitched voice and that annoying azz song you used to have. You can change your name to anything under the dayum SUN but I aint never gonna get that image…or the one with that nappy azz beard up top out of my head. Thanks for the new image but I am expecting you to bust out with:

I like the way you look at meeeeeeH
    I like the time we spend babyyyyyyyyy
    I like what we have grown to be
    I like it, girl, don’t you know I likeeeeee it

at ANY MOMENT. :eek:

Good luck on the rest of your career and life though!

Your sister in Christ,
    Kdub

PS Please dont be mad at me. <<< havent added that in a long time.

Comb it all you want. :hahaha: Its gone roll right back up! I’m telling you. He prolly need a blow out to achieve this laYed look y’all like. :hahaha:

I been saying since the weekend,AP has MORE children :tea:

chi . . he has two sets of kids the same age :no: SMH

Lemme Get back focused on these docs :pizza:

Very excited to see 12 yrs a slave. :lol: I was watching the previews, turned to the kids like “cool right?!?!” :woohoo:

:eek: :blink: :| :facepalm: :cry: <—them

kahmmillion says:

Thought that was Keyshia Cole’s hubby for a quick second there.

:crying1: i gotta go downsturrs. :bye: Yall turn down and be mad with me kthanksinadvance. BBL.

Ty says:

I am amped about it too OTB. Was excited about the Gods of Egypt til I found out it was an all white cast. They are doing their best to phuck up the little history that we have left. So glad they’re petitioning the movie :smack: Hell Texas is teaching their students that the slaves were interns :huh:
    From an early age, we are incredibly prone to the images thrown in our direction from a many different ones, eventually shaping the way we look on the world and ourselves. The blunt westernization of African gods displayed here is without a doubt, shameless in its own right, and will not be accepted nor tolerated. This is an element of storytelling that has gone on for far too long, and must be put to rest as timely as possible. I try to imagine a reality in which Roman Gods are portrayed as Chinese, but my mind just simply won’t allow it.”

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says: