SNAPPED: Edward Snowden Pictured Out Shopping in Russia

Edward Snowden out shopping in Russia

NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden was spotted out and about shopping for groceries in Russia, UK’s the Telegraph reports.

Snowden has been a thorn in President Obama’s side ever since he leaked secret documents that proves the White House used the National Security Agency to spy on American citizens.

The 30-year-old former CIA agent was spotted in public for the first time since being granted asylum in Russia earlier this year. He is still a wanted man in the U.S.

In the image published by LIFE News, Snowden is dressed casually in blue jeans and a long sleeve button down shirt, wearing a goatee and sunglasses resting on top of his head. He is alone as he steers a shopping cart loaded down with groceries and other household items to a car.

This image of Snowden thumbing his nose at Obama as he goes about his everyday routine is sure to get a lot of attention in the White House.

From The Telegraph:

A car with partly legible Russian plates and a crossing sign identify the scene as in Russia.

“The photograph was taken in Moscow,” said Life News, which is known for its close ties to the Kremlin and security services.

There has been no reported sighting of MrSnowden since he walked out of Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport on August 1 after obtaining temporary asylum in Russia despite protests from Washington.

Snowden’s Russian lawyer Anatoly Kucherena has said he is living in a secret location in fear of being tracked down by US law enforcers.

• Snowden: ‘Obama made me a stateless person’
  • Obama Administration Secretly Collects Data On All Verizon Customers
  • President Obama Cries During Press Conference On Benghazi
  • Obama to meet with gay activists in Russia this week

57 Responses to “SNAPPED: Edward Snowden Pictured Out Shopping in Russia”

FuturedocDonte says:

Won’t be long before they get him… They got snipers in Russia :nono:

The 30-year-old former CIA agent
      *********************

I thought he was a temp. Anyway a n*gga gotta eat.

Ladies and gentlemen if you are an R&B fiend such as myself you MUST bless your ears with Mac Wilds latest CD, New York: A Love Story. You’ve heard me say things like this is the best CD I’ve bought all year. Well this CD has solidified it’s place in my top 5 CDs EVER. Sh*t is banging from beginning to end. It heavily samples NYC hip hop beats throughout and the boy’s voice ain’t too shabby either.

Lawd that Halle post though :phew: Hey Donte :hug: I’m out BBL !! But that Halle Post :nono: :nun:

MsB I saw your shout down yonder :kiss: on your forehead :love:

That’s good that he’s getting comfortable! It’ll be easier to take him down… :yes:

Yall know I wanted to be a spy as a child. #mstakecares!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:dead: MsTake!
      I read your first sentence like :eek: Ewwww, this is gonna be good! She talmbout one of her coworkers agane :eek:

:hahaha: Butchew talmbout me :rofl:
      ==========
      *whispers* I got the heater under my desk facing the metal legs, and I alternate my feet from heater to pole to stay warm #YOU.CARE.

Anybody wanna debate pro/con about this cat up top?! :waiting:

The Pearl! says:

MsB2u says:

PEARL
      :hi:

SHUT UP to Kwame’s mistress :rollseyes:
      #nobodycaresho

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DTTS I am weak at your heater to toe ratio process :hahaha:
      Sadly my company has outlawed personal heaters in the building. Something about safety concerns and preventing fires :rolleyes: Ole Smokey the Bear faced hoes….

Caramel Rain says:

:lol: ol burnt toe heffa, toes look like roasted marshallows :love:

:lame: I know, jus trying not to feel left out

:thinking: *plots revenge*

MsB2u says:

JENIE
      :happy:

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: @ The Pearl.

I’m going to Walmart and buy me some socks and a HEATER. Not one of them $15 WIC heater like DTTS got :lol: #yallcare
      :peace:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Pearl :hi:
      Whistle: Champagne life and we play all night.. LET’S TOAST IT UP *ba doo doo doo ba doo doo doo*

GottaBigOne says:

@ Bird . . . You gots a real darn pretty Avatar and I likes reading your commentary as it is always Honest and Entertaining!

MORNING ALL!

#14 is not talbout Pearl! :tea:

:waves: Heyyyy Pearl :rofl:
      :hug:

bnatural says:

Hey Pearl and everyone else :waves:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

He’s not dead yet? That’s shocking, this man thinks he is Jason Bourne.
      Good morning yall :waves:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Bird, that’s great. I may check it out one day. I dnt rotate my music out much, I still have Kendrick Lamar in my car from months ago…

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: @ The Pearl.

:peace:
      ========
      When you’re walking through that joint, think about all of the lil Chinese girl slaves that worked their backs off :whistle: #icare :nana:

Smonae says:

How y’all doing this morning :waves:
      Sandra
      Jenie
      Razzle
      DTTS :hugs:
      Donte
      Pearl
      Caramel
      Taken
      MsB
      Bird
      Gotabigone
      Brown
      Bnatural

Who watched Black Inc last night????

Caramel Rain says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

SHUT UP to Kwame’s mistress
      #nobodycaresho

***********

:ido: <says you talking to me?

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

He’s not dead yet?
      :dead:

:waves: GM!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

________________________________
      As long as they are not :steer:

Caramel Rain says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

SHUT UP to Kwame’s mistress
      #nobodycaresho

***********

:ido: <says you talking to me?

YEAH :box: YOU! :box: YEAH YEAH I DID IT, I SAID IT :box:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

________________________________
      As long as they are not :steer:

#yeenlyin! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just ate 20 almonds for a snack and I am still hungry. YEW CARE :cry:

Smonae :hug:
      Probably Kenya or MsTake watched that :eek:
      *snickers*

FuturedocDonte says:

Idk know why but this downstairs cracked me the hell up

:cell: MrKenya, I ain’t coming home
      #harlemnightsstyle

*jacked
      During a recent interview with Essence magazine, Christine goes into detail about Kwame’s dirty-dog days as her lover, how the affair effected her children, and more. :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just ate 20 almonds for a snack and I am still hungry. YEW CARE :cry:

*whispers* Maybe you should TRY eating like a skinny girl, all nice and neat, instead of like a BRONTASAUROUS :kona:

:hahaha: #ikidikidbutslowdown :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

And that Halle post was wide open… I can lee y’all lone for 5 minutes :mad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So I just got an invite to an invite in support of a cause. I am not going to go. But the person insisted on giving me the paper invite and asked me to pass along to someone else if I can’t go.
      I ain’t ask to be on your street promotions team :angry: Now I gotta find somebody to pass thing off too like a fruitcake at Xmas

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Smonae :hi:

FuturedocDonte says:

And that Halle post was wide open… I can lee y’all lone for 5 minutes
      —————

You can’t say that shyt wasn’t funny. :rofl:

Doc,
      I once had this cat call his baby’s mama(in front of me–and I didn’t know that’s what he was gonna do :smack: ), and I was doing the ‘no no’ sign in the background :rofl: I was like ion wanna be your woman, or no ish like that yo! :lol: This was a longgggg time ago, too funny! I couldn’t shake that cat for a minute too :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

===========
      Give it to your most responsible friend, who likes to do those types of things :shrug:

Ummm, not that I care, buterummmm, what # does this begin in the HB post? :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

___________________________
      DTTS ….um I was slowed down. 20 almonds is not bad :lol: I am just famished this am for some reason :pizza:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

does this begin in the HB post?
      ___________________________

You’re in hb on fb?

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Nrvermind DTTS,lol. :ashamed:

SR logic provides that no one shall have children out of wedlock lessen her name is Tiny or Monica. then its A-ok :thumbsup: all the rest of us need to be sterilized, baptised and chastised….in that order!

please refer to your manual, sir :tea:
      ——————
      :dead: Shug! :wail:

please refer to your manual, sir :tea:
      ——————
      :dead: Shug! :wail:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ummm, not that I care, buterummmm, what # does this begin in the HB post? :tea:
      ———
      When SR says that HB and OM are selfish and that the boy will be 30 changing his parent's diapers and wiping their asses. :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_________________________
      DTTS that the problem I don’t really hang with many non-family people here. I have been here over a year but I was birthing babies and working most of the time. My friends and fmaily are out of state :cry: I am branching out though. I am planning on joining the local chapter of my sorority here and I have coworkers I like that I do lunch with.
      Next year will be my year *fist in the air*
      In my Dreamgirls voice :whistle: I am chaaangging :nun:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Razz :spank: You leave that back in the past now! You better not shake that beehive :no:

GottaBigOne says:

*****************************

Why thank you honey bunny. :happy:

:headphone: <— Me at work daring somebody to tell me to turn off Mr. Wilds. Dey will get cussed out….in my mind.

Sincerity7 says:

He done messed up now. :whip:

boonella says:

The 30-year-old former CIA agent
      *********************

I thought he was a temp. Anyway a n*gga gotta eat.

———————————————————————–

I have been looking for my next CD to purchase…I will check it out on Rhapsody….