Star Exclusive: Bruce Jenner Wants To Be a Woman

Bruce Jenner covers Star magazine

Former house husband Bruce Jenner is not on the market for another woman after his estranged wife Kris Jenner unceremoniously dumped him for a younger man.

According to a Star magazine’s exclusive report, the real reason behind the Jenners’ split is Bruce’s desire to be more of a woman than Kris.

Star reports that 63-year-old Bruce’s transformation from a masculine Olympic athlete to a more feminine version of Kris is what drove the couple apart.

There were signs of trouble in paradise long before the split. From Bruce stealing stepdaughter Kim Kardashian’s lingerie to Kris assuming the man’s role in the marriage and controlling every move Bruce made.

“Bruce has a feminine side,” a family friend told Star. “He likes growing his hair out, loves getting manicures and pedicures and won’t leave home without his diamond earrings.”

The source added: “Kris even says that Bruce is more of a woman than she is!”

The family insider said Bruce was tired of being “bullied and bossed around” by the more masculine Kris. But the insider said Bruce stayed with Kris for 22 years because she fiercely protected his dirty secret — that he’s a cross dresser.

Star first reported Bruce’s fetish for feminine things two years ago — when Robert Kardashian’s former wife, Ellen Kardashian, spilled the tea.

“Kim got a phone call from a lingerie company called Bordelle; they were checking to see if Kim got the lingerie they sent her,” Ellen explained.

“She never got it. They told her they had called the house and spoken to Bruce, and he told them that Kim would wear a size large. Kim thought that was odd, because she is a medium.” Ellen continued: “When Kim went to the house, she asked Kris if she signed for it, and Kris said no. Kim asked the housekeeper if she’d seen any lingerie, and the housekeeper said it was in Bruce’s closet. So Kim went in Bruce’s closet and found tons of expensive lingerie that was all stretched out! She took it all and left. When Kim asked her mother about it, Kris denied it was Bruce’s.”

The Oct. 28, 2013 issue of Star magazine is on newsstands now.

• E! Might Cancel ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’
  • Desperate to Save Reality Show, Kris and Bruce Jenner Split
  • Is Kris Jenner Off the Market Already?
  • FOX Cancels Kris Jenner’s Daytime Talk Show

315 Responses to “Star Exclusive: Bruce Jenner Wants To Be a Woman”

He looks like that type :tea:

I am sure Kris knew this for years and waited for the perfect time to leak these stories :tea:

coco creamy says:

:rofl: Humans

Now this is too much….even for the Kardashians

Jenie :hug:

Like mother like daughter :tea: Kim knows Kanya like men :tea:

VicKaLiCious says:

Crazy how much control they have over the tabloids and blogs. If they wanna plant stories they do just that. Khloe’s got the crackhead husband. Kim’s got the crazy black rapper baby daddy. Now Kris has the cross dressing husband. What kinda normal family really has this much drama? They are so fake! The women are always made to look like victims. I can’t stand this family at all. Yuck.

GellySammich says:

:rofl: where do people come up with this stuff?! and then his damn lip gloss is poppin :hahaha: so stupid

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Now this is too much….even for the Kardashians

Nothing is ever to much for these Broads :nono: Nothing!

VDot says:

************

So she wanted to wear the musk scented lingerie? Ewww!

Ty says:

hell they do have the same nose and botox’d lip area :kona:

I don’t like Bruce’s pulled back kitchen mushroom :nono: They still do roller sets :kona:

Well damn, was the cooch that trash?

Jdore says:

:rofl: I can’t with the people in this family!

GellySammich says:

come gitcho deddy in law!

So basically he wants to fukk the ppl Kris already fukking? :wtf: :huh:

Milky says:

his plastic surgery is horrid. he looks like a burn victim. He would probably rather be anything other than her husband! #ijs

UpgradedLurker says:

Chiille… this is just messy. Kris can’t you just go out gracefully. Must you take down every man in your circle.

Kimora, MJB, Outside,,,,Nuthin like a skinny woman with a fat girls nec

@Bren :chase:

:rofl: :love: I love you, too, You big everywhere but where it counts Boy!

She is looking at pics on her phone. Thats right. I’m in your girls box. :tea:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

J lo dumped her boy toy?!!! Back to Chippendales you go lil’ boy!!!

precisely! sup sexy jugs? :boobs: :hug:

My Favorite Sammich meat. :love: How are you this fine day? :kiss:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She took it all and left.
      ______________________________
      She sniffed it and said well me and Ye’s leather leggings smell worse than this on day 3 :thinking: I can still rock it!
      So she took the lingerie out of spite :dead:
      And can you Bruce’s sloppy loose tucked peen in the lingerie :hurl:
      Kris does often dress in black pant suits… they were a match made in reality heaven.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Bruce Jenner Wants To Be a Woman

Don’t we all *tucks meat* :tea:

Ty says:

Tags: Bruce Jenner, Celebrity Cross Dresser, Down low men, Gay celebrities, Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Transgender issues
      :crying:

Damn I miss the fallen Roses

:crying1: :crying1: TY!!! Just give me the post title on Snitch. I MUST read the comments.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Bruce Jenner Wants To Be a Woman
      Don’t we all *tucks meat*

:hahaha: :hahaha:

There’s a WOMAN IN THERRRRRRRRRRRE

*dies* :dead:

On the for real though he doesn’t look THAT much different than from the Wheaties box. He has had work yes; but still look the same somewhat.

Brownskin
      Jen
      Gelly
      Jdore :dead: atcho gravi
      Chan

anybody else i aint font yet :waves: <—the scalpel somebody shoulda snatched from Bruce's plastic surgeon

She is looking at pics on her phone. Thats right. I’m in your girls box
      ______________________________
      Tuh
      *looks at empty box*

J lo dumped her boy toy?!!! Back to Chippendales you go lil’ boy!!!

:hahaha: This wknd they had that on TV so they referred to her as a “singer”… my kids was like, ” :huh: JLO a singer, Mama?”

Me: :no:

Blackswan says:

So it’s do what I say or I’ll you in the media??? I just saw a pic she put out with her Bruce and two of his sons smiling talking about what divorce rumors? Now this….convinced that Kris will do anything to stay in the “news”.

:no: it’s in her contract with the debbil :rules:

Milky says:

@fay :kiss: how u doing bew! I need to place an order for more whip this weekend!!! I am all out :crying:

@Ty. Stop reading them tags. Them bishes will have you crine! Sandra be low key SLAYING folks with them tags

:ghost:

and won’t leave home without his diamond earrings.”

Well they at least couldve photoshopped some bling in the man ears!

GellySammich says:

OTBabe :kiss: Sitting here waiting to give you all I got soon as you gimme the word. Don’t keep me waiting too long. <<– hope that sounds kinda dirty :D

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Well, Hello There BSQT :ashamed: Is that a new bob cut :think: Fierce hunty :kiss:

She is looking at pics on her phone. Thats right. I’m in your girls box

:ghost: is this downsturrs?? :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bruce looks like his skin smells like bologna left out in the rain :no:

Fay I wore my hair natural on vacay. A few of the ladies asked me was it my hair and I was like :yes: They said how to you get it like that. I was all :shock: Why just water and conditioner. I walked off sensually with my locs blowing in the wind :winky:

UpgradedLurker says:

Kris is like “aint nobobdy leaving til I get another check” Hello Star :cell:

I posted a story last week that said JLO got a room with Ben Affleck :hump: So the youngin was bound to get sent home eventually :rofl: Now whats up with his wife :popcorn:

VDot says:

She is looking at pics on her phone. Thats right. I’m in your girls box______________________________Tuh*looks at empty box*

*************

You, too huh? TUH (*2)

lovezoe says:

I’on believe this. Just another rumor to deflect the media off of a bigger rumor coming out about the daughters. In a related note, you should see the comments people wrote on people dot com over Kebdall dating a brotha.

:waves: at everyone

it’s in her contract with the debbil
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She has a contract with OJ Simpson??? :eek:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Jennnnnnnaye :yahoo:

hey Fay hey :waves:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

it’s in her contract with the debbil :rules:
      :rofl: Kris is satan right hand man. Yes man :eek:

lovezoe says:

FayFay- tried again, much better this time! Just got to work on my fluff.

Carrington says:

This sounds so ridiculous… although that pouty mouth and that clear lip sheen on his lips does give one cause for pause.

I think Bruce was tired of being treated like the broad in his relationship, but not so tired that he wanted to leave. Being on a reality show and having the world SEE your wife with your nutz in her hand is probably what sealed the deal.

Your wife can be rude, disrespectful and dismissive all day long in the privacy of your home, but when your friends and your son’s and their friends get to watch it on TV and they start telling you that their friends see your ponk a$$ cryin’ and hymn sangin as you ASK your wife if you can have company at YOUR house… you start to reevaluate your complacency.

Blackswan says:

I see Kanye had “jesus” at his concert my only surprise was that he wasn’t black :shocked:

uummm Taken you’re fired. Your :whip: marketing skills aren’t up to par :no:

Kanye had Jesus at his concert :blink: :nono: that ninja :facepalm:

He has had work yes; but still look the same somewhat.

:yes: Thats how all them K’s dew. They love nipping and tucking. Bruce took it all the way maybe. :lol:

Chan :wave:

Bren :hug: I’m glad you like it, did it just for you :hug:

Hey Fay :waves:

*looks at empty box*

GellySammich says:

my only surprise was that he wasn’t black
      I said that this morning when I saw it on the news but then Wendy said he called him “white Jesus” so that made it a little better :lol:

Carrington says:

I’d rather Jesus come back to save some souls at a Kanye Concert than for Eazy E to come back for no reason at all…

Now, the question is… was there an offering plate?

:newpost: New Morning Glory

I’m new.
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      No you not.

CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Tryin 2 Be Shyt says:

I’m new.

Oh. :eek: Well in that case. I don’t talk to strangers™. Or new fonts. :eek:

Hey Carrington! :winky:

:stop: Carrington Bruce has nutz :pc:

@ OTB I have to find the post, was reading over the weekend but I miss her and a few others :cry:

@ Dubb I see :rofl: she tagged him under celebrity cross dresser :ghost:

Milky says:

@chan :kiss: since when you trying to be shait?

<<– hope that sounds kinda dirty
      _______________________________

:grill:

I walked off sensually with my locs blowing in the wind

:chase: It was GAWJUS tew! :heart:

Morning Gory:

Creole
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You know what.

And nope. Its not a question. Its a statement.

You know what.

:kona:

Lol

You, too huh? TUH (*2)

:dead: :dead: :dead:

FayFay- tried again, much better this time! Just got to work on my fluff.

:woohoo: guhl u & OTB are makin my DAY with this hair success nah! :nun:

Taken hunty i was #jellish upon viewing those luscious curls of yern :love:
      u really should rock it more often chile!

lovezoe says:

Oh. Well in that case. I don’t talk to strangers™. Or new fonts.
      —–

GellySammich says:

=/ I’mma just sit and wait on the MG comments cuz…

Man that post upstairs is for you :-)

Milky says:

@sandramae why are the comments off. Is this one of your bews you trying to give some shine to? That pic sitting on the floor on that pillow did you take that one?

Ty says:

She is a model and celebrity makeup artist.
      Twitter: @Lena_Chase
      This shyt again huh :rofl: :rofl:

Whats with the Jasmin from Aladdin outfit :huh:

GellySammich says:

=/ I’mma just sit and wait on the MG comments cuz…

:-)

EL Oh Fukking el.

MG is a cute girl :-) I have nothing else to say though :tea: nothing

Taken hunty i was #jellish upon viewing those luscious curls of yern :love:
      _________________________________
      Thanks OTB and Fay :hugs:
      It was my first time. I lost my natural card :ashamed:
      Gelly I didn’t know how to sell it because all I did was wet it and put some hotel spa conditioner in it :lol: I was in the steam room after our couples massage and my blow out :nono:

Hey Chan :hug:

Is that the female that orders for Man and picks out his work clothes? :rofl:

*stacks some phone books so he can come sit and font with us*

lovezoe says:

FayFay- thanks boo :heart:

I cannot stand my peepah. :facepalm: So she a creole bayou babe, trini massive and what else? :huh: Nunn of that can just be described as “Black” tho huh? Or not described at all, as if we cant see what race she is.

Must be thanking San only take you if you LSLH? :no: Do you bew. Do you. The PS is nice work.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Morning glory is pretty. But the pics she took are all kinds of wrong. The outfit in that second one :nono:
      She could be a plus size model.

So the morning glory :thinking:
      It took a lot of courage for you to step out on a limb and press send. You have a lot of confidence.
      *thinks of other nice things to say* I like your skin (K Michelle voice) :trophy:

Hey Fay thanks for the info on FB really helpful

Looks more Cajun to me. If she tryna claim something in order to be more exotical. I say Cajun cause them flap jack azz tiddays of hern look like they is weighed down with red beans and rice.

I gotta GEAUX <<< THE BAYOU IN ME. CAJUN SPELLING.

Now, the question is… was there an offering plate?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

The Morning Glory is Big and Glorious! :cheer:

Is that the female that orders for Man and picks out his work clothes? :rofl:
      :ghost:
      If this is her then those thighs would crush that 3.5 inchas :no:

It was my first time. I lost my natural card :ashamed:

:2dance:

@ Fay u think it was a starter check like Nene used on Bryce’s Dodge :shrug:

@ Brown the second outfit comes with a magic carpet and a genie :yes:

Taken she looks like Man’s type :yes:

TY! :dead:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Ella es demasiado bonita para tomar este tipo de fotos.

we #GOTOGETHER now. aint nathan u can dew bout it neeva. i’s claimin ya!
      u make too much damn sense for me not too :2dance:

oh BTW u know that lil “cute problem” u said i have? well i’m wishin the SAME SHAT on yew on YO hubby tew! :twisted: THEN u lemme know how kewt it ill. my psykick fwen said u was gwan be murried wiffin the next TREE yurrs :nun:

that check cleared huh?

___________________________
      *snorts loudly attempting to hold in uproarious laughter*
      I was trying to be nice. Maybe she had kids or something :crying1:
      (wraps my titties up inside my bra and walks off PIST) :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am tryna tell you. She tryna Sheaux out. And I aint got time.

Creole.

And I blame YOUR girl.

:ghost:

I gotta GEAUX <<< THE BAYOU IN ME. CAJUN SPELLING.

:ghost:

OTB pic was cute :happy:
      #YEWCARE

hola mami! where y BEAN dahling?

+1. You been living Swann? :popcorn:

I gotta GEAUX <<< THE BAYOU IN ME. CAJUN SPELLING.

:chase: :crying1:

GEAUX!

Hey Fay thanks for the info on FB really helpful

u wekkum! i try & do lil sum sum :grill:

Ty says:

I gotta GEAUX <<< THE BAYOU IN ME. CAJUN SPELLING.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Brown the second outfit comes with a magic carpet and a genie
      _____________________________________

Stop!!!!! :rofl:

lovezoe says:

So I watched the second episode of Real Preachers of LA, whoever here said Deitrick got anger issues was right. Any time he gets convicted, he got downright angry.

VDot says:

MG looks like the type Man would take to Applebees (and order 2 3-course meals for herself) :thumbusup: Volumptious Booti!

Ella es demasiado bonita para tomar este tipo de fotos.

:yes: Si.

lovezoe says:

FayFay- so you said on FB that the first ingredient needs to be water, does the :whip: count?

VDot says:

OTB pic was cute

**********

:huh: OTBeau lemme holla at you in my box office

we #GOTOGETHER now. aint nathan u can dew bout it neeva. i’s claimin ya!
      u make too much damn sense for me not too
      oh BTW u know that lil “cute problem” u said i have? well i’m wishin the SAME SHAT on yew on YO hubby tew! THEN u lemme know how kewt it ill. my psykick fwen said u was gwan be murried wiffin the next TREE yurrs

Grrr. Im just annoyed by it. Its fine to be proud of your culture(s) but come the fukk on. None of our questions would’ve been “what ethnicity is she?”

See she didn’t list nann other piece of info. That’s why I backpaged her ass.

THREE YEARS?!?!?! ::bite: Let me get to sowing my royal oats! :woohoo:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OMG :wtf: I just looked to the right and saw a picture of something that looked familiar. I clicked on it and that was Mona Scott?
      Now I judge not because I know God has blessed us all from a mighty ways but I was :hahaha: rolling at my desk.
      Thanks for listening….

:huh: OTBeau lemme holla at you in my box office
      Dot :stop: don’t do it I peer pressured her :lol:

OTBeau lemme holla at you in my box office

So clearly thats not your email I done sent my face too? :blink:

She sitting down and hiding behind that I Dream of (Re)Genie get up cause she got a FUPA. I know that trick. WELL. Smoke and mirrors. When you sit it falls down. I aint mad at her. But you cant hustle a hustler. I too am sexy as HAIL on my knees… and my byke. And prolly a Harlem-Arabian Knights outfit.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So clearly thats not your email I done sent my face too?
      __________________________
      oh spit. some teenage boy in Cambodia round here essited :hump:

:noL not for a moisturizer. :whip: should be used to seal IN the moisture :grill:

do you have a spray bolla?

:rofl: :rofl: :chase: SHUTTUP! We might need mona’s money for our spin off!!! :rofl:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Hi Morning Glory :hi:

I was gone ride for you until I read you ain’t…Well whatever. Do you girl :tea: If you get shot down south, Imma remember this and will not be signing nerry a petition :tea: Only when it’s convenient huh :tea: Yo ethnicity list almost long as dem t…Bye Ashy :bye:

BOL!!!! :ashamed: Gotta walk it off. Thanks a lot Dubb! :kona: BRB.

Blackswan says:

I ain’t been doing nothing fml my sister got asked me to watch my niece n nephew today “forgot” to tell me they both had viruses.

Blackswan says:

Goes to look at MG again

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

omg otb. Thank you. I thought I was being sensitive. Militant. Thank you. I’m out :nun:

lovezoe says:

FayFay- yep. Right now I got coconut, olive, grapeseed, almond, avocado, jojoba oils, the :whip: and my shampoos and conditioners. Do I need a store bought moisturizer or just good ole h20?

Harlem-Arabian Knights outfit
      _________
      :rofl: :chase: :crying:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

MG :huh:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Fay, I just liked your page. You are so pretty? Are your products good for children too? I’m trying to find something new for my babygirl’s hair and CD is my last resort.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Just popping in to say heeeeyyyyyy!!!!!! :waves: & share a pic of my munchkins :love: I miss my Roses, Thorns & yew tew Man :hugs:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

It should be an exclamation point behind you’re so pretty,lol.

Awwwwww, hey Bomb!!! They are too precious!!! :hug:

Phrozen1der says:

Bruce face snatched tighter than a bald head ghetto girl wearing a scrunchy before a 3pm fight :rofl:

Bruce face looks like a ziploc bag…

#ButImSleepTho

GellySammich says:

:huh: soooo…. erbody finna get one right?

They so DANG CAYUTE!!!!!!!!!!

:love:

Bomb & Dem Babies :love:

:hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I too am sexy as HAIL on my knees… and my byke.
      Dub you slay me. I am sexy on my stomach with my booty tooted up :hahaha:

@OTB: I was like she looks so familiar. I thought it was a lady from Brewster Place…. I think she might have lightened her skin a bit or something. Either way she looks better now :yes: I will never talk about her wig… till the reunion

Jdore says:

:hi: Fay

GellySammich says:

P&P! *wubs their widdle noses* :hi: Bomb!

SOROR :hugs: Congrats!!! Adorables babies. Future sorors :heart:

Jdore says:

Too cute Bomb!

#ButImSleepTho

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You Schleep?? <<< Gucci Mane on Twitter voice.

Phro I misseded yew :crying1:

Phrozen1der says:

OAN why is that chick in the post above squatted down on her knees on a pillow tho? If your legs hurt so damn bad, then get your arse up off the flo… :rofl:

I missed you more :yahoo:

Yo ethnicity list almost long as dem t…Bye Ashy

:ghost: :dead: :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I can’t stop looking at Mona :crying1: She looks so angry. I hate that SR did this to me. I am really crying. Not because she looks bad but because it was so random. I am so sick right now :hahaha:
      I am going to lunch. I quit….

:nono: No bew. You right on my target as always.

soooo…. erbody finna get one right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What a Harlem-Arabian Knights I Dream of Re-Genie outfit? I am looking for one RIGHT NOW. OKAY? Right this SECOND!!!!!!!!! I need all the FUPA hiding help EYE CAN GET.

:pc: << me looking for one.

MG is thick tho. All jokes aside. She is not bad at all.

:rofl: @MisTaken

“forgot” to tell me they both had viruses.

:rofl: :rofl: This got me weak.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If your legs hurt so damn bad, then get your arse up off the flo…
      _______________________________
      :rofl: I bet when she got up she had to hold onto the wall.
      She was like :thinking: I wanna be sexy on the floor but I can’t get down there “lightbulb: Pillows to the rescue

:oops: :pc:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She is trying to hide her FUPA. When you sit…nevermine!

Phrozen1der says:

:rofl: But then why not get that fancy new phone and zap the pillows from outta the pic…Or send it to a friend and let them do it… #iQuit!

Dem babies :love: :yahoo: :kiss:

dammit Dubb *chase* I don’t want that outfit! :rofl:

Blackswan says:

@otb I texted her like yo I’m changing diapers wayyyy more then usual what’s up she talking about oh they just getting over their viruses spray Lysol. Why I got to be the oldest lawd?

JMO says:

@Bomb Look at the babies!!!! :yahoo:

You pushed TWO out??? *closes my uterus*

Bruce face looks like a ziploc bag…

:rofl: :rofl:

I hate that SR did this to me. I am really crying. Not because she looks bad but because it was so random. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I hate whomever said Mona look like a 1997 baby Precious in that pic…. that is who I hate.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:thankyou: Brownskin, Dubb, Ty, Gelly (you oregnit tew nah? :huh: ), Jdore (if yew new :waves: welcome to the Rose Garden), Soror, OTB :D

Lmao precious????

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:smack: Pregnit* this it what geeting NO sleep does :ashamed:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

getting* :ashamed:

Bomb looks at the babies :shock: :love: they are so cute

Yeah that heffa said Precious. :rofl: All last week they was riding Mona. :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bruce face looks like a ziploc bag…
      How did I miss this :wails:
      His face looks like he is on an amusement park ride roller-coaster on the down part :no:

Bomb which one is the diva? Both? :love:

Right and Left, imma call em, till i can thank of something else befitting them lil Queens. :love:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

JMO says:

@Bomb Look at the babies!!!! :yahoo:
      You pushed TWO out??? *closes my uterus*

——————————-

:yes: Sure did… I watched a c-section on FB (don’t judge me or my FB “friends” thank yella Jesus :nun: I didn’t have to get one of them :kona:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:thankyou: Jenie

Mona hair though??? Heat free hair bf it Bc popular

Bruce is ONE procedure away from looking like the Scream mask-face.

:rofl: The Down part. :crying1: Yall stoopiT.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just peed a little because that was where my font originally went to and I erased it. I was trying to be something :crying1:
      The LorT knew I was not ready for that post and He saved me from it
      *rocks back and forth and pulls fingers inward*
      DON’T RIDE ON MONA APPEARANCE. YOU WORKING ON YOURSELF RIGHT NOW. THAT’S HER PAST. YOU IN YOUR HARD SPOT RIGHT NOW :eek:

@ Bomb put your cape on hun :nun: U wont be getting no sleep chile :nono:

*pops collar for putting dubs and candy coated paint job on the the $8k stroller* :steer:

Blackswan says:

Scrolls up to look at Bruce face again they ain’t pulled the skin tight enough round one of his eyes lmbo

_________________________

Who said this?!!!! :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Bomb which one is the diva? Both? :love:

————————————-

No diva-tudes just yet :pray: but they def got day & night confused though :wail:

Mona hair though??? Heat free hair bf it Bc popular

See.. :rofl:

JMO says:

_________________________________________

I saw onesies for twins that said “Copy & Paste” :think:

Sounds cute JMO

*hands u the Rush Card* Get two and hurry back nah u hear :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@ Bomb put your cape on hun :nun: U wont be getting no sleep chile :nono:

———————————-

Once the :tittays: come out they get “milk drunk” and fall out :koolaid: SOMETIMES just not at 3am they be wanting to play & chit :wail:

JMO says:

Did y’all see the morning glory?

Any reason why she was posing in a motel room? :think:

I was shyt in that post though on Mona! :thankyou: I aint say NOTHING deragatory! I stanned for Mona! I was so PROUD of who I have ALMOST become in that post! I logged out with a feeling that I had NEVER had (cause I am so USED to being not about a DAYUM THING)

I did feel bad about laughing at the throwback Precious comment… so I still have work to do. :yes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

JMO says:

_________________________________________
      I saw onesies for twins that said “Copy & Paste” :think:

—————————–

:yes: Saw these online… I got ones that say “Party in my room 2am bring your own bottle” there’s a party there EVERY night at 2am tew :rofl: but really :wail:

Mona up there looking like:
      I eat :pizza: because I’m angry :angry:
      I’m angry :cuss: because I eat :eggs:
      Xs10

MSHospitality says:

Hell naw!!!! :hahaha:

but they def got day & night confused though

Awwwww :lol: :hahaha: I wish I was closer. I’d a night duty for ya. I wouldn’t be chit; I would snuggle they asses so muRch. Congrats girl. You did that. :heart:

Just be sure to keep it UBER quiet a night when you get up to feed them..minimal lights..minimal disturbances as possible. They will catch on soon.

My sister tombout my niece wont sleep thru the night, but they sleep with TVs and music on in the house. :eyeroll:

I saw onesies for twins that said “Copy & Paste”

!!! I love that :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Any reason why she was posing in a motel room?
      I saw that and thought maybe she just copied the décor from a Holiday Inn Express. She might have memories from there :yes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Aight ya’ll its been real my lil ones are up :peace: *back to lurk mode* :scared: Oh BTW ya’ll still ain’t shyt though…. :rofl: :waves: :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:bye: Soror… come back now ya hear

:rofl: :rofl: Ooh lawd :heart:

Mona up there looking like:
      I eat because I’m angry
      I’m angry because I eat
      Xs10
      I shouldn’t be laughing but I can’t stop :ashamed:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

but they def got day & night confused though

——————————————-

Thanks bew :hugs:

just not at 3am they be wanting to play & chit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My ex husband was the WORSE for this here ish. He would play with her back! Then she would be confused and MAD when it was my turn the NEXT night. Looking at me with that newborn face like “daddy played with me last night at 230 a.m.!!! HOE what is YOUR prollem?!”

I shouldn’t be laughing but I can’t stop :ashamed:
      _____________________________
      welcome to my sick twisted God filled world

She might have memories from there

:chase:

Oh BTW ya’ll still ain’t shyt though….

:wave: :grill:

Baby whisperer :heart:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Any reason why she was posing in a motel room?
      ———————-

She gave me the sads in the first photo :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

The morning glory post :shocked: that’s a whole lotta azz :huh:

Looking at me with that newborn face like

:crying1:

:hahaha: Thats why I be fumbling in the dark. I will not be broken by your cute wittle facey-face. :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My husband is a night owl too and plays with the kids all late.

My son kept trying to crawl/walk back to me today when I left him with the sitter :cry: I finally had to run off and close the door all quick. It twas sad yo. I know. You don’t care. I think he missed me when I was gone and now he is a bit attached :eek:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@ Kdubb, you were shyt in that post because you broke down her credentials to those that didn’t know. But I did think that was Precious at first :hahaha:

—————

Now that I think about it…she STILL play with her daddy at some Ungawdly hour. She go over there to stay the weekend and it be like… what time did you get to bed last night?

Her: I dont know. We was up playing the Wii til 1:30 a.m.

Me: :eek:

jDore
      MILKY
      Ty
      loveZoe
      DEmBABIES :yahoo: :happy: BOMB!! :kiss:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ladies… Just cuz your dress/pants pull up past ur belly button don’t me u got the body to expose ur midsection :nono:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq :love:

hey Mami!! :waves: sorry i misseded yo font time up hurr :(

FuturedocDonte says:

The morning glory post :shocked: that’s a whole lotta azz :huh:
      ————–
      You think it’s real or nah? :popcorn:

Luvn :hi:

How come Morning Glory didnt send in Bikini SHOTS :mad:

FuturedocDonte says:

—————

We shant forget about the FUPAs… :nono: We shant!

Luvn! :waves: sup buttacup!

so my supv had a chem peel done called a Blue peel by Obagi :bite: i REALLLLY wants it! it’s $500 doe. BUT they say if u get one erry 3 years u wont ever need a face lift. whatchu thank?

Fay,

I saw that. Two people were killed in the shooting. (middle school outside of Reno, NV.)

Anyone Know what happend to JohnnyManziel, torn rotor cuff or NO?

is Tim Tebow going to the Seahawks or nahh?

luVn_liFe… says:

How come Morning Glory didnt send in Bikini SHOTS

It’s obvious why that didn’t happen :shrugs:

Sincerity7 says:

Bruce needs to find some real queens to snatch his leather face back. :hide:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

Luvn! :waves: sup buttacup!

—————
      Isn’t that the deepest one?

How come Morning Glory didnt send in Bikini SHOTS
      __________________________

She’s too busy sitting on pillows and trying to create a whole new world with Aladdin….. :tea:

Afiya says:

SOOO, Ms Lovely upstairs looks Beautiful, her photo look almost too perfect. But anywho, you go, big booty!! :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

:crying1:

it’s $500 doe. :huh:

Obagi products are THEE BOMB!!! but ummmh NO MAAM, $500 on a face peel i cannot part with!

Im still waiting to catch a promo\coupon on this $175\$150 chemical peel

SHyTTTE

Razz

FuturedocDonte says:

The morning glory post :shocked: that’s a whole lotta azz :huh:
      ————–
      You think it’s real or nah?

:hug: guuuhl how bout we went to Red Lobster yassaday (BIG mistake, neva goin byke)

anyway sweater gawdt the manager had a ass bigger den Nicky minaj. think Keenen ivory wayans when he did Arsenio hall on In Living Color. :buttshake: i was NO MO GOODT! he aint seem gay neeva. but has ASS was OUTRAGEOUS! i’da BEEN had a booty reduction iffin in was him. ass lookin like it’s BEGGIN to get fckd. nah son! :nono:

@ LuvBug :hug:

@ Razzle I think its hers cause it matches the rest of her even the Road Kill :boobs: she used to type/font Auntie. U know everybody is a model chile :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

—————

We shant forget about the FUPAs… We shant!

What’s a fupa :ashamed:

FuturedocDonte says:

—————

We shant forget about the FUPAs… We shant!

What’s a fupa

Afiya says:

OH, about this topic “BRUCE, STOP, JUST STOP IT!!!!” You don’t want to look like the ugly step-sister ALL YOUR LIFE, so just :stop: Your children would NOT be pleased. :nono:

MSHospitality says:

:waves: luVn!

Baby whisperer :heart:

:lol: :yes: Sister almost got punched in her face tho. :eek: Heffa.

FuturedocDonte says:

The morning glory post that’s a whole lotta azz
      ————–
      You think it’s real or nah?
      —-
      It’s real. She thick all over. She got them cankles and the handle bars on her back u can hold on to while :hump:

Razz & Luvn

Isn’t that the deepest one?

yep! goes in 3 layers deep. but u got BRAND NEW skin when it’s over. supv had quite a few visible lines that are already damn near unnoticeable & she a 50 sum year old sprite wiff sun damage. google some b4 & after pics. acne & errythang GONE. also Luvn it’s $500 here, some places it’s up to $3,500 for the blue peel :yes:

Phrozen1der says:

I saw a skinny person with stretch marks this weekend, I was like you need to pick a side and stick with it!!! #TrueStory :lol:

I think he missed me when I was gone and now he is a bit attached

Aww. Of course he did. He is at the age where he can remember. :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

Glad to see that me and luvn are >>>><<<<

Phrozen1der says:

Donte that pic tho :rofl: :rofl: oh Cottonelle chest hair having Uncle Ben!!!

Fupa…fat upper puscee area

No? :ashamed: :crying1:

MSHospitality says:

She got them cankles and the handle bars on her back u can hold on to while
      _______

:dead:

her photo look almost too perfect

Ding ding. I complimented the PS work.

some places it’s up to $3,500 for the blue peel
      ~
      ~
      :casket:

B!
      Wuts up Guhhl! :happy:

:karate: <—fighting your air. :rofl:

Blackswan says:

How you know about our tricks it’s called high waisted lmbo

________________________
      :tape: I saw that and wasn’t going to say nuffin

@Phro.. you said the way her stretch marks and skinny was set up wasn’t matching :lol: Maybe she used to be Mona (bigger)

________
      :dead: :chase:

Phrozen1der says:

@OTB I was like what kinda selfish shyt is that?! It’s people out here trying to gain/lose weight here you go doing both!! Skinny fat ninja!! :rofl:

Hey luvn_life

I said I liked her skin :grin:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Why am I still here fonting? I need to grab a bite and font from my phone :lol: BRB… Like literally in 10 minutes. SR is :snort:

Phrozen1der says:

@Mis-Taken Mona had to fight all her life, her struggle is full of purpose and regret thus her candy curls LEAVE Monami alone!!! :rofl:

+ I pulled in to close to a tree :oops: dented up the front bender, I gotta pay $200 to have it fixed :crying1:

SAID THAT TO SAY Fay, another month NO Peel :( real case of the sads

Afiya says:

One of our admins here has a BIG BOOTY, I mean BIG BOOTY with WIDE hips, MANNNNNNNNN, the mens up in this place be breaking their necks watching this big booty gal. One day she came in here with a pair of grey leggings, yellow panties and a short shirt…I didn’t see her until later and when I did… OH EM GEEE, WTF you got on chile. The mens AND the women were in AWE. I told her the next day, GURL, this is a shipyard, do you know what kind of men work here, her silly giddy ass was like Ms….I would have been embarrassed if you had said something. “CHILE, DON’T YOU EVER EVER wear anything like that OUTSIDE…keep that shyt for your man…INDOORS. She really thinks the attention is cute…she’s going to get a rude awakening.

Phrozen1der says:

If you wear leggings as a regular outfit, I’m just going to assume two things about you..Like to hear it, here it go…

1.) You can’t afford real pants..
      2.) You got crabs…

Phrozen1der says:

*Having visuals of Chan’s struggle chicken cooked in the cast iron skillet with the grease can in the middle of the stove* :crying:

I cant imagine going to the aesthetician for a consultation and her fixing her mouth to tell me the peel is $3500

:duel:

:blink:

:lol: @Ty

Phrozen1der says:

1.) You can’t afford real pants..
      2.) You got crabs…

lmaOOOO!! :lol:

who, what, where, and who yall talking bout bc I know it’s not on topic. Recap please

———-

MSHospitality says:

1.) You can’t afford real pants..
      2.) You got crabs…

BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: who the fawk said road kill tiddays?

& what does crabs have to do with wearing leggings all day/everyday? I don’t get it :lol:

Hey Therapist! :hi:

Im on my phone. I cant recap. Topic is Bruce look like Rocky Dennis…Morning Glory and her Harlem Arabian-Knights get up…her titties fulla red beans and rice and the handle bars on her byke…and the before pic of the lovely Mona Scott-Young

Phrozen1der says:

@Buttshake You know how hard it is to scratch the pussay through denim? With leggings, all you need is a manilla folder, or some paper clips.. :rofl:

I went on YT to see some of the peels and this lady had the condition where she had white splotches in her face but she was black (the name slips me) and her skin tone was all one color. She got the TCA peel though.

LMAO
      I just read the above post on Bruce wanting to be a Woman :smack:

—————–
      :ghost:

Lawd!

JMO says:

luVn_liFe… says:

How come Morning Glory didnt send in Bikini SHOTS
      ________________________________________________________

How come I was excluded from the roll call? …. again

I just guess we all got muhfkin questions ’round here …

:rollseyes:

by Phrozen1der on Oct 21, 2013 at 2:06 pm
      ————–
      :dead:

*************************************

Good recap for phone tapping!!! Bruce tho….

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Hey Therapist! :hi:
      ********************************

Hey Brown! *insert smiley and waving emote*

JMO says:

luVn_liFe… says:

How come Morning Glory didnt send in Bikini SHOTS
      ________________________________________________________

How come I was excluded from the roll call? …. again

I just guess we all got muhfkin questions ’round here …
      ~
      :huh:

U wernt here Brat!

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

:facepalm: :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bruce up there smizing. I bet next week he has a blunt cut bob like Anna Winatour :no:
      What a poor silly white woman. Bruce I mean

——–_
      Them hoes was listening to trading places by usher too close

GAGIRL87 says:

I think the Morning Glory is pretty she could have kept that pic in black or just put on a bra either way I love her plus size body :coffee:

Bruce going to be like “I’m Barbara Walters and this is 20/20!” :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

Taken :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

I like Bruce I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again he seems to have a sweet spirit an if these allegations are true. I hope he finds peace. I don’t wanna be mean today :no:

GAGIRL :happy:
      @Phro: I am waiting for Bruce to do that bikini buy shot like Kim.
      :ghost: <Bruce sunk in booty in a g string

He’d look alright if he’d cut his fawking hair down to a fade or so (the white people version when they gel the front part to stick up)

If he’d lose the hair and quite whatever in the hail he is doing with his hair, Bruce would look like a man. but if he TRUELY wants to look like a woman, he’s heading in the right direction.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t wanna be mean today
      by GAGIRL87 on Oct 21, 2013 at 2:18 pm
      ————–
      I guess we have nothing to speak about today
      *turns back on GA*
      :rofl: I like Bruce too. I think it’s true but who cares

:eek:

Did yall see Diva is the Morning Glory?
      :facepalm:

Taken, please go in the :kona: I can’t with you today!!!! :rofl:

Bruce has the same hair Mike Jackson did the last 10 years of his life.

Phrozen1der says:

@Mis-Taken :lol: :lol: Bruce going to look like Mae Young!

Something about Hollywood phucks people perception of themselves up. They always go through some sort of transformation

Bruce going to be like “I’m Barbara Walters and this is 20/20!” :rofl:
      —————
      you’re going to get folks interested in why I am laughing so much! :lol:

@Buttshake :lol:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

This dude looks crazy :facepalm:

@Man I thought morning glory would be your type of girl.. :shrug:

She don’t look bad, she just should not have taken that motel 6 photo. it is unflattering.

The Master Beta :D says:

Hey :waves: can anyone tell me a legit background check company that I can use TIA

The Master Beta :D says:

:newpost: can someone answer my question upstairs

Ty says:

Anything would look better than that kitchen roller set he has now, maybe the Hillary Clinton cut Bey tried to pull off :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Did yall see Diva is the Morning Glory?

:dead: @Mayne.