TMZ Claims Chris Brown Hurled Gay Slur During Fight

Chris Brown gay slur

Troubled singer Chris Brown spent the weekend in a Washington, D.C. jail cell after he was arrested early Sunday morning and charged with assaulting a man. Under D.C. law, scofflaws must sit in jail all weekend until they go before a judge on Monday.

According to a report on gossip blog TMZ.com, the incident happened around 4:30 a.m. outside a D.C. hotel where Brown was staying. Two women approached the singer and asked for a photo. While taking the photo with the women, a man photobombed the picture. A fight ensued and Brown allegedly punched the man in the face — breaking his nose.

That’s the victim’s story. Brown’s camp is telling a different story. They say the victim tried to enter the star’s chartered bus. Both Brown and his bodyguard were arrested.

According to TMZ, which was founded by openly gay attorney Harvey Levin, Brown hurled a gay slur at the man. Brown allegedly said, “I’m not into this gay sh*t, I’m into boxing.”

The victim allegedly told TMZ he didn’t know why Brown was “so homophobic.” The man is being treated at a local hospital.

Brown’s longtime girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, defended her man on Twitter.com on Sunday. But according to Levin, Karreuche was “trashing” Chris on Twitter.

It’s obvious that Levin sees Brown’s alleged gay slur as an even bigger offense than the fight.

Photos: Splash News Online

166 Responses to “TMZ Claims Chris Brown Hurled Gay Slur During Fight”

:smack:

Devil, Free the Leader of the Light Skinned Niggas.. :no:

:facepalm:

lovezoe says:

Saying he is not into gay ish is now considered a slur? Whew chile. I bet TMZ hunted this dude for the exclusive. He need to get it together. Fast. Avoid all trouble.

:no: Not the gay offending ish agane :eek:

The Master Beta :D says:

I wasn’t there so I don’t have a clue as to who is right but if someone was trying to board my bus and I don’t want you on it you’ll get a warning after that it’s :box: time part of me think folks are bent on destroying this young man then the other part of me sees clearly he has a big hand in his own dealing by lashing out in a violent manner a lot he needs therapy and lots of hugs

“I’m not into this gay sh*t, I’m into boxing.”

Aunt Tea not saying I need help :eek: but help me find the “slur” here.

I swear Harvey wanna piece of Chris. And not in a rink. Maybe a skating rink. :facepalm:

I don’t believe a damn thang coming from TMZ when it comes to this man :nono: not one bit …. and to be honest these accusations sound like a damn lie :tea: and usually when it sound like one it is one ……

Either way CB you shouldn’t have even put yaself in this situation :mad: stay ya azz at home shyt !!

From downstairs
    ————————-
    Rick almost beat that nucca eyeball out of the socket!!!! Whew chile and I knew that dayum Carol burnt Sarah and David to a crisp!

:hahaha: had dude eye shut >>>> :huh: I think that lil girl killed those two people and Carol, burnt that azz to cover it up…… :yes: They better not let Glen die :cry:

UpgradedLurker says:

Re-reads.. Where is the slur? :think:

Diva says:

This young man is never gone learn! He needs to sit his azz down somewhere and mellow out! Welp he prolly will behind them iron bars! Fo shame… #stillafanthough

lovezoe says:

Saying he is not into gay ish is now considered a slur?

===============
    :tea: Only in America :no:

Zoe B. says:

His team makes more sense. Punching men who were trying to get on your bus as a groupie sounds more believable than punchingsomeone over a photobomb. Still dumb and not right. He knows he is a talent and on probation. His bodyguard should have handled that. Does Julius have a brother? :think:

_______________________________

Yep :yes: dude still out here skipping and dancing and shyt :danban: grow the fugg up :mad: some folks never learn though :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Brown allegedly said, “I’m not into this gay sh*t, I’m into boxing.”
    Who says this :hahaha: I’m into boxing? Throwing hands maybe?
    Oh and where is the tweet where she defended him? Coochie I mean. Seems to me she was saying every time she turns around CB is involved in some bull. I thought they had just broken up. Him tweeting about shawty leaving foot prints on the back of his white t trying to get on :rolleyes: Duh why else do you think she was with you

lovezoe says:

No matter what, Chris’ story won’t be believed. It’s because of his past. Not necessarily the Rihanna incident but overall

Dirty30Heart says:

Devil, Free the Leader of the Light Skinned Niggas..

Why lawd? :dead:

and when you have a body guard why are you even lifting a finger :shrugs: why???? The absolute most :no:

Phrozen1der says:

Ok sooooooo who fights and says.. “Hey you sugar dumpling, I’m going to kick your ass sweetness with your excellent self” GTFOH yo! :rofl:

Dirty30Heart says:

Chris need to lay off the :snort:

#stillafanthough

That boy can sang. :ashamed: Give a hand to the man, Sexual White Chocolate! *stomps feet*

*drops the mic.. :kona: *

————-
    Give me a flucking break :rolleyes:

This cat needs an intervention

Smonae says:

Devil, Free the Leader of the Light Skinned Niggas..

:rofl: I need u start ur own blog
    Did u see the cute photo or Juelz & Blue at the piano :heart:

Does Julius have a brother? :think:

No. I already tried to date him if he did :eek:

tipdagemini says:

they will throw the book at him even if he said he was defending himself. Everytime you hear about him its always something negative so I am curious to see how his lawyers handle his run in with the law yet again SMH #totalented4hisowngood

jeniefrumdabloc says:

_______________________________

————————
    mamadiva says a hard head makes for a soft azz!!!!

Phrozen1der says:

Chris needs to sat his ass down though…. I don’t get why rich folks act up, I’m a regular negro and I’m unbothered by folks.. If I were wealthy, you wouldn’t be able to piss me off on ANY DAY!! I’d be like bytch, I’m sipping mimosa’s and poppin tags and its only 10AM!

lovezoe says:

Devil, Free the Leader of the Light Skinned Niggas..
    ——–
    Thought that was Al B Sure

They done locked up Breezy? :no:

Light-skinned niggas be like: :hailnaw:

Dark-skinned niggas be like: :cya:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

This cat needs an intervention

Too many enablers around him :nono: too many….. They all need to be fired :rules: start a new team……. every last one of em is not his friend…..

Smonae says:

This story just doesnt make sense to me, if CB punched u in the face, u then try to get on his bus for another azz whoopin :think:

where’s the slur? :huh: :shrug:

anyways! GM SR & Woses! :waves: <—slur dictionary

bgood says:

Sad cause he’s in my City

Dirty30Heart says:

“I’m not into this gay sh*t, I’m into boxing.”

That don’t eem sound right to me though. Unless he was :high:

Smonae says:

Chris def needs new people, cause he gets caught up in some dumb sh*t all the time

OTB

den got started early today! :rofl:

get the ppl goin! :party:

—————————
    :applause: to this right here all dayum day long!!!!

Smonae says:

Fayla :waves:

________________________

Ninja ego is toooooo big, he wants folks to know he bout that life :no: welp now you will end up in jail :facepalm: getting that bootty hole stretched

:wave: Fayla Fay!!!!

I need u start ur own blog
    Did u see the cute photo or Juelz & Blue at the piano

No!!!! :love: Let me go..

On a blog: Nawl. :eek: Skin aint thick enough despite this psoriasis. I will come *find* somebody. :lol: I aint bout that innanet life.

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

where’s the slur?

anyways! GM SR & Woses! <—slur dictionary

FAAAAYYYYYYYY Tis EYE HEART!!! I misseded you sooo murch!! :crying:

Phrozen1der says:

Not a stretched booty hole though… *Kevin hart voice* He wasn’t reaaaadddddyyyyyyy :no:

I need u start ur own blog
    Did u see the cute photo or Juelz & Blue at the piano

No!!!! Let me go..

On a blog: Nawl. Skin aint thick enough despite this psoriasis

I hatechew for this :rofl:

————–
    :rofl: He ain’t bout that life

Juelz :love: Solange is doing a great job. Blue forgot to retwist her hair last night. :heart:

Phrozen1der says:

@OTB I’d be in the bushes like “Hey are you XYZ2013 on XYZ blog? I’m here to discuss your comments about my life. I’ll be using my fist and feet” :lol:

CB is facing 10 yeas in the slammer! :smack:

Thought that was Al B Sure

Umm :lol: “Al. B. Sure became the Face on the Milk Carton so that Chris Brown could live!”- Mama Breezy.

The Pearl! says:

Too many enablers around him too many….. They all need to be fired start a new team……. every last one of em is not his friend…..

_____
    I wholeheartedly agree, @Jenie

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

where’s the slur?

anyways! GM SR & Woses! <—slur dictionary

FAAAAYYYYYYYY Tis EYE HEART!!! I misseded you sooo murch!! :crying:
    ——————————
    I knew your azz wasn't knew!!!! :woohoo: hey gal

:crying: EYE HEART!!! :crying: thou hast returned to thou ruts! EYE is sooooooooooo happy, how i’ve missedid yew! :love:

wekkum byke!! :party:

Nae-Nae & Divurrr! :hug: how was yaw weekend?

den got started early today!

:hahaha: It came on too early. I aint chit today! :hug:

Dirty30Heart says:

Shhhhhh @ Diva :lol: Heeeyyyy!!

DC Cops full of shyt, I was at some club up there , outside it minding my business smoking my black, a fight breaks out :tea: well I started laughing at this fat bish with one shoe on and her home girl told me to stfu ! Me >> :huh: what? Then she mushed me, do you know I went upside that bytch head so quick and hard the heffa started bleeding :mad: do you know the cops was right there and one of em told me if I didn’t move across the street he was going to lock me up….. Um dude she hit me first :mad: that was self defense :cuss: man dude pulled out his handcuffs …… I took my azz right across the street :kona: Fugg DC man :no: ya here me ….. I can’t be in a city where I can’t defend myself……

Make it so bad my cousins was still in the club :facepalm:

I’ll be using my fist and feet

:hahaha: :yes: Phrrrrrroooo. I know my limits.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

CB is going to have his bird chest out :danban: for his life behind them bars :no: Oh what a sad day it will be when he gets his stuff smashed in by a real Pyro

Bigbadwolf says:

they will throw the book at him even if he said he was defending himself
    :yes: probation means don’t do nothing. dont be around people doing something just stay at home

Smonae says:

Good :yes: did ya’ll do anything for Halloween this weekend?? I had a blast, I was a Vampire/Fairy Trueblood inspired.

:offtopic: Did anybody else see Keeping up with the Kardashians? Khloe kinda pissed me off with this sudden interest in Crackheads in light of things. I felt like she was saying something without saying something :no:

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie :rofl: *wall slides* This is why I do not go out, because there was a time where I’d be hopping across tables/chairs/couches/parking lots to get at a mofo.. Now I’m on my Gandhi shyt :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ya’ll think Rhianna will show up at his court hearing like Whit did Bobby? No? I bet Coochie shows up. That girl fashion line *giggles into hand at fashion line* is trying to branch out to include mock necks. She needs him to make it. She’ll be pregnant by tomorrow or married if he goes to jail.

CB is facing 10 yeas in the slammer!

VOP is infinitely worse than the original crime. :no: My mind is blown that he would even be involved in ANYTHING. I can only hope its greatly exagerrated. :no:

And where does it stop? If a man accosts me and I snap on his ass and stun the s.hit outta him and he.die. :shrug: If that “man”, is a ladyboy, bish oh well, dont touch me. I’ll stand my ground.

lovezoe says:

Dude said he’s hired a lawyer and plans to press charges. I thought that’s what tbe DA is for? Why he need a lawyer? Oh, that’s a right.

I was by myself scrapping :karate: Lawd have mercy…… them xhicks up there in DC crazy :tea: but you hit me, mush me or whatever, I’M TAGGING That …… where I’m from we hit back by reflex :coffee:

tipdagemini says:

they will throw the book at him even if he said he was defending himself

_________________________

Thats the thing they give these celebrities to much freedom, i thought when u was on probation u were supposed to stay within the local area, this dude stays on the road, smokes weed legally, stays acting crazy and being extra as if he doesnt have a track record and doesnt have a probabtion officer just ignorant

VDot says:

“I’m not into this gay sh*t, I’m into boxing.”

:rofl: I refuse to believe he said this. Refuse! Replace boxing with crack and I may believe it :coffee:

:crying1:

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie :rofl: Right!! I saw this girl get lumped on the yard at HU on Friday..I was like its Homecoming WTF is in your corn flakes son?!

MsB2u says:

tmz have a seat how the hell do yall know what was said

Phro we are here :fistbump: that happened about 3yrs ago, hell my azz was up in DC for business with my job, and here I am out there done had to buss a bytch forehead wide open :tea: fugged my hand up too, that shyt was swole :coffee: just a mess….. damn these clubs

GAGIRL87 says:

Chris Brown looks awful where is his mama?

Dirty30Heart says:

Shhhhhh @ Diva :lol: Heeeyyyy!!
    ———————-
    Don’t cha get in no dayum trouble you heard meh!

FayFay it was good!!! and yourns?

The Master Beta :D says:

I bet Futures BM’s are sitting back salty ass hell right now

Ty says:

I hate that Chris is in self destruct mode :smack: He needs better people around him and in his ear :rules:

Auntie get Bu on the :cell: He was supposed to Upgrade Chris when he became his manager :chase:

Hey Roses :wave:

A big part of it is his job…probation allows for you to continue your life, just don’t break any laws. You pay for the privilege of probation.

If he has a med mary Rx, he can smoke. :shrug: But I think he smokes that synthetic chit; thats why he looked so terrible. I think. :lol:

VDot says:

:thinking: i saw the pics of him in the club. Was that a Halloween or homecoming party? I swear i thought that nucca had on a Tyrone Bigums costume.

Then the club name was loves :facepalm: Meana bytches

GAGIRL87 says:

__________________________________________________________________

Hey Vdot :rofl:

Who is that sassy babe in numba 74….hey boo! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_________________________________
    I am weak :ghost:
    Phro is fighting with no hands. feet stomping folks… somebody come see about me :rofl:

VDot says:

“I’m not into this gay sh*t, I’m into boxing.”

I was thinking the same dayum thing. :rofl:

Chris Brown looks awful where is his mama?

Somewhere making sure her phone set up to recieve his calls. :facepalm:

That heffa enabler Numero Uno.

Just Looking says:

It may have been dude with Pink Wag, Red Lip Stank, and 8 oclock Shadow. Hmph I did hear sirens in the wee hours from my DC on hotel room…recovering from HU festivities.

S/N – AJ from 106 and Park had his little bity new baby out there on Saturday. Said to self get that baby in THE HOUSE. The wind was too brisk for such a small infant :tea:

get Bu on the :cell:

:giggles: Hey Ty. :wave:

Ty says:

Julius wont even let anyone breathe Bey’s air let alone get close to her tour bus :nono:

Dirty30Heart says:

Shhhhhh @ Diva Heeeyyyy!!
    ———————-
    Don’t cha get in no dayum trouble you heard meh!

:no: I’m an angel who made a 1 time bad judgment call about Mrs. Harris and was severly punished. I’s a good girl. :yes: :wink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dirty30Heart says:
    Shhhhhh @ Diva :lol: Heeeyyyy!!
    I am still lost :crying1: But welcome, welcome, welcome… kinda….
    I will NOT get you in trouble by asking mo questions Be pissed off at me :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

______________________________
    are you located in NY :waiting:

Taken give me that baby :love: so cute

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie :kiss:
    OTBIZZLE :hug:
    DIVA :yahoo:
    TY :love:
    BETA
    MSB
    TAKEN :hug:
    SMONAE :love:
    DIRTY
    FAYLA :hug:
    BAD
    PEARL
    DTTS :kiss:
    ZOE
    PHRO

don’t ban me Sandra for my excessive emjoi use

Just Looking says:

This aint nothing but the “MAN” coming for Chris chile :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

______________________________
    are you located in NY

:no: Gawja

Dirty30Heart says:

Shhhhhh @ Diva Heeeyyyy!!
    ———————-
    Don’t cha get in no dayum trouble you heard meh!

—————————-
    Now you know you can’t say nutin wrong bouts dat guhl with the pink and purple streaked hair….. :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Y’all think he gone get bond?

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________

Diva

:grin: it’s me boo :rofl:
    —————————–
    *looks around for Milky* come to Mama guhl I need to show you something :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

Dirty just tell us we wanna know :bite:

*looks at your gravi* So now u paying homage :crying:

Jenie, OTB, Diva Ro, Just, Taken, Dot, GA….GAAAAAAAAAA *in my Ray Charles voice* :hug:

lovezoe says:

GA- :waves:
    Looking- you watch Houehusbands. Kevin was like “Imma put dem paws on him” :rofl: show can be real funny, but sometimes corny

VDot says:

:hug: GaGa

Ummmm Just Looking, can we add “IF YOU ARE ON PROBABTION” to the movement name. Sometimes you do have to put them paws on people. People ain’t got act right and get out of line :box:

Just Looking says:

:hug: Ty

Just Looking says:

Ummmm Just Looking, can we add “IF YOU ARE ON PROBABTION”
    K :kona:

KyCakes says:

lovezoe says:

Y’all think he gone get bond boned?
    ——————————————————————–
    :yes:

The Master Beta :D says:

GA :hi:

VDot says:

Ty!!! :hug:

GawgaPeaches :kiss:

Ty says:

*holds arm up in case Diva doing her rounds* Straight with a splash of apple juice :cheers:

Bigbadwolf says:

:hi: GaGa

PhatCakes. :dead: So ROOD.

Smonae says:

Smonae
    DTTS
    tip

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Heeey, GAGirl!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@30… Gawja :waiting: Now I am SEW confused.

KyCakes says:

PhatCakes. :dead: So ROOD.
    ————————————————————-
    :ashamed:

Ty says:

Did yall hear that Future proposed to CiCi and her ring is supposed to be 15 carats like Sahara

Yall think she is really preggo since he already proposed :popcorn: Auntie pour the tea

@Jenie :lol:

Is there a pic of the gay bus getter on’er photo bomber?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

5. _____________
    6. _____________
    7. _____________

The Pearl! says:

:waves: @Ky!!

@ Ky :happy:

Why is your attendance list split into two :shrug: Are the bad kids at the :bottom :rofl:

lovezoe says:

What’s the point of a 15 carat ring?

MSVALLDAY says:

The Master Beta :D says:

KY :hi:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Now back to this Scooby Doo mystery…
    @30 did we font one another or was this Pre-Taken?
    What’s the funniest thing you ever said? No pressure but KDub said DeeDee gave head to Deacon Dack so….

Ty says:

gay bus getter on’er photo bomber
    :crying:

Let me go and refill my tea, u finna have my side hurting :rofl:

“MSVALLDAY says:

So what! I’m liable to say anything in the middle of a brawl. If all I yell out is a gay slur then I’m doing real good!”

:rofl: Right! Who remembers to keep their cool during a fight tho?! God might event get talked about in the moment.. #IJS

lovezoe says:

Let’s system dude was white and he called Chris a Paula Deen, it would have been all good

lovezoe says:

What’s the point of a 15 carat ring?
    _________
    To compete with Her Dryness Kimmy Cakes :yes:

U know they kicked CiCi outta the crew when she broke up with 50 and Amare. Her stock went down :crying:

Just Looking says:

@Ty – On my drive in to the office, I heard Russ Parr talking about somebody getting a 15 carat rang…I turned the station. I thought he was talking about desert puzzy.
    ________
    I guess 15 is the new go for broke. Ne Ne, Kim Desert West, and CiError

Smonae says:

Ky, Beta, Who, Pearl,30, Wolf, Just Looking, San & TY :waves:

KyCakes says:

@ Ky

Why is your attendance list split into two Are the bad kids at the :bottom
    ——————————————————————–
    :lol: Uh..yeah…That’s what I did… :ashamed: <—– again

Gone Ciara. :yes:

I know his BMs fire hot tho. :hahaha:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Smonae!

If all I yell out is a gay slur then I’m doing real good!
    _________

IKTFR. :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

:waves: Smonae

Bigbadwolf says:

:waves: Smonae

The Master Beta :D says:

Smonae :hi:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: Got a e-mail, about someone logging into computer just to see my <<<<<<<——–wedding photo
    They almost died laughing. :dead:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

Um… There is a trending topic on twitter called #stopblackgirls2013 nd this wasn’t started by “black twitter” :blink:

@ Smonae hey hun :hug:

#stopblackgirls2013
    ________

:hater: s of Black Girls Rock!

Dont pay em no mind. :tea: NOT ONE OF THEM LILY WHITE FUKKAS would say offline.

Ty says:

@ Doc I wonder if its BGR because that’s supposed to come on this weekend :shrug:

Auntie where are the pics from the show that was taped over the weekend :waiting:

The Pearl! says:

:offtopic: Did any of ya’ll know that when black women wear blond hair it irks the fukc outta YTs? :yes: I guess they take that **** as a personal affront to their whitness. Well, I take fake asses as a personal affront to my b9g-black-assed-ness!

OMFG :dead:

Just seen a VINE of Scar and Mufasa’s last scene. With Mufasa hanging over the ledge?

The caption says #Team Dark Skin. Then Scar let’s Mufasa fall to his death. OMG I hate life. :dead:

:newpost: LeBron is a mama’s boy

The Pearl! says:

*big

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:newpost: on Benjie Button and his Oedipus Rex complex

Its a lot of Black men in on the topic too. :tea: Self hate is so en vogue.

Carrington says:

* Silently walks up to the podium while giving y’all something you can feel in my best two-piece Kirk Franklin onesy & Sherrie “my coochie so good, it tickles my damn self” Shepherd strut.*

*blows gazoo* bzxzzzzzz, taps choir conductor stand, graciously lifts both arms in the air, pausing briefly for dramatic affect…. Closes eyes because I am fully aware that this is MY moment despite the fact that I’m simply directing this great choir… Takes a deep breath & then dramatically signals the flutes for the opening instrumental…. Then the entire horn section… Finally the harps & violins …. And now the soloist begins to lead the choir in an Oscar score worthy performance of, “Poor Chris Brown The Victim: Crimes of A Minor; Ot Not”

GTFOH! He did it! And he continues to do it because people will consistently make him believe that HE’s a victim & find a way to justify his criminal behavior.

Here is the thing….If you know that Chris Brown is violent and crazy as fluck why in the hell would he even try to jump in a pic or whatever the heck he did? People do some dumb chit I swear! Poor Chris!!! :tea:

AlluringlySweet says:

Carrington… :dead: :coffin:

Sincerity7 says:

Dude needs to realize that people are going to push his buttons just because. His security staff seems weak AF.

cteastcoast says:

newbie:

tintin1979 says:

This poor boy. The media really gonna make this boy have thoughts of suicide. Chris is a ticking time bomb, that why I think he’s snorting that crap. He needs to get help soon.