Video: Woman With Low Self-Esteem Stuffs Pillow Down Her Shorts for Attention

Artificial butt

Black women’s ongoing obsession with their butt size has taken a bizarre new twist. One woman who apparently can’t afford to buy authentic butt pads, improvised by stuffing a sofa cushion down the back of her shorts! Before you laugh, the pillow was good enough to fool several men on the street who gave the chick exactly the type of attention she’s probably been craving all her life.

In a video that was originally uploaded to Worldstarhiphop.com, a man chases a woman down to get an up close shot of her grotesquely enlarged rear end. Even at close range, the man couldn’t see the pillow poking out of her shorts — nor could he tell that her butt was fake. Which sort of proves my theory that women aren’t trying to impress men with their fake butts and hair weave. They are putting on for other women.

Spotted in Pearl’s Window

153 Responses to “Video: Woman With Low Self-Esteem Stuffs Pillow Down Her Shorts for Attention”

But Khloe’s a.s.s. Is real and flattering?

Luvy Ok :hahaha: folks is shot out :lol:

But look at her chunky back rolls :rofl:

luVn_liFe says:

But Khloe’s a.s.s. Is real and flattering?

I clearly stated Khloe’s ass was padded.

Caramel Rain says:

Wow. Father’s please be active in your daughter’s lives..

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

low self esteem is something else. what happen to real made booties

luVn_liFe says:

But Khloe’s a.s.s. Is real and flattering?

I clearly stated Khloe’s ass was padded.

^^^
    I read this in a “First Of All” tone :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:Luvy Ok folks is shot out
    :rolleyes: guuhrrrrll
    Black women’s ongoing obsession with their butt size has taken a bizarre new twist <- But not YTs?

matter of fact when I was at the zoning Conference Wed. this Sprite had on a butt pad, the men were mesmerized.
    I could clearly see her butt pad linings :no:

@Caramel, a certain Man of the blog was the ONLY one who used the word ugly in the sparring match.. :lol: So when you said its only ugly people who call other ugly… yea… Little does that other person know He agreed with you. ;)

:ghost:

:tea:

Caramel Rain says:

Man #37 downstairs is for you.. I think it’s number 37?

The Master Beta :D says:

Stupid

:huh: i thought i was finna see a couch booty walkin down the skreet, but it was just Sean freestylin :blink:

he den lost a lot of weight tew! :yes:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

luVn_liFe says:

But Khloe’s a.s.s. Is real and flattering?

I clearly stated Khloe’s ass was padded.

^^^
    I read this in a “First Of All” tone
    Me TEW
    :duel: LOL

luVn_liFe… says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:Luvy Ok folks is shot out
    :rolleyes: guuhrrrrll

I could clearly see her butt pad linings :no:
    —————
    Why you ain't out her :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Razz, what’s wrong with you today??! :rofl:

LuvLIfe, it’s probably because the men can’t ‘tell what it is’, just like they can’t tell if you got on a thong or not, but if one of us looked at it=We could tell :shrug:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

———-
    ok cool I am not the only one. :lol:

DTTS! :kiss: whassup sugafoots?
    Knowledge

oh we outchea nah! :buttshake:

Caramel Rain says:

She needs to do some major cardio and side bends for her back fat. Or get a larger shirt

Cubarican says:

So, are butt pads that expensive??? You had to use household items?

Why you ain’t out her
    Girl I was motified for her :hahaha:
    that shyte looked similiar to the Douche bag up top

The link is fixed.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Hoax. She was on instagram saying her plan worked. Dumb men will fall for anything. Padded panties, poked holes in condoms, forged sonograms…She was just having a lil fun. Black women low self esteem, remember the 3rd degree burns the twerking girl almost received?lol. Hey, at least it sparks discussion.

Greetings your Lioness :tea:

Sandra Rose says:The link is fixed.

:thankyou: i think <_<

Ok I went to world star and watched it myself. This simple nigga had the camera ON her ass and saw the pillow… And she was pissed he was following her ! :rofl:

:ghost:

Po ting. All she needs is a hug.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Fay my boo how U

Miany says:

Child boo…black women ain’t HALF ASS OBSESSED with azz as their pigmently challenged counterparts :rolleyes:
    Have you guys been out in a neutral space..not your house or his?
    ^^^ he never been here, I’ve never been there. He was cool at red lobster but he been needy ever since that one date. ….I just told him “sorry, I’m not the texting type, it’s not personal” I think he gets ot now. Hope so….

Caramel Rain says:

@ Razz, what’s wrong with you today??! :rofl:
    ————–
    Ain’t nothing wrong with me… :tea:

:D

:dead: :dead: :crying1:

LMFBAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: Kenya giving her advice…
    =============
    Fay :woot: <—says I feel Good! (LLCoolJ :love: )

Greetings your Lioness

:lick: hey Studmuffin! :love: how u dewin my love?
    Knowledge is is HAPPY bc it’s Frydee! :yahoo:

u?

LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    this video is hella FUNNY!!!

:casket:

Black women low self esteem
    _______

:tea: We always here. Here is sad. :tea:

*jacked
    Moscow (AFP) – The father of US intelligence leaker Edward Snowden has held an “emotional” meeting with his son for the first time since the fugitive took refuge in Russia to escape US justice, a report said Friday.

Lon Snowden met his son after arriving in Moscow from the United States on Thursday, a source familiar with the situation told the Interfax news agency, without specifying the time or place of the meeting.

I think they should make the dad stay over there :tea: djm

I saw tha shyt and died you hear me :rofl: especially when she said can you stop :wail:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

im great it is friday let’s get it.
    ____________________________________________

hold up DTTS u whisper 3some

We always here. Here is sad
    ^^^
    sayz the bad bish MURKIN Oscar de La Rented bitniz suits :nun:

i want the suit ma’am! :chase:

Hope so…

:lol: Awww. I am a texter..I mean I might forget for a day or two or three :oops: BUT i will eventually text. Phone calls tho :no: Lawd I am not good at calling folks. :ashamed:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*jacked

I think they should make the dad stay over there :tea: djm
    ————
    Guilty by association?

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

*whispers* Fay 3some?

:eek: he not ready! :no: :tea:
    ————
    Not :no: shim, :yes: him :rollseyes: (looking up) *seductive snickers*
    When you coming for lunch, or brunch, or dinner, or just a snicsnack :wail:

this video is hella FUNNY!!!

:yes: Commentary got me going tho. Couldn’t even laugh right.

Thanks @Sandra :sarcasm:

can we discuss Scandal tho or am i tardy for zee party? :popcorn:

:yes:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

oh fay im ready u 2 not ready

Guilty by association?
    _________

Aiding and abetting at least.

OutsidetheBox says:Awww. I am a texter..I mean I might forget for a day or two or three BUT i will eventually text. Phone calls tho Lawd I am not good at calling folks.
    ~
    ME TOO! shoot i Tell Our clients, email is the best form of contact for me. :oops: my boss loathes it, ION curr i tell him then you talk to em :ashamed:

Lawd I am not good at calling folks.

she aint eem lyin :tea:
    DTTS

i know how u tambout :winky:

and NEVA! :chase: too close for comfort :eek: u gone haz to meet me somewheres :steer:

Hope so…

I will catch you :steer: agane! :yes: LOL!
    ============
    Razzle, he is sympathetic to a traitor (ok, I know it’s his son BUT) so he can keep his azz over there too. There is probably some law that they can twist to say that the son can be giving the dad some secret info or something along those lines… :shrug:
    ================
    Yes honey :wink: #onlywithFaythough :D

i want the suit ma’am!

:woohoo: <–me when I realized I could fit it! I almost missed out on it (kinda summery looking) Fay! :phew:

Guilty by association?
    _________

Aiding and abetting at least.
    ———–
    Eh.. makes sense. :shrug: It’d be effed up and funny at the same time if they did tell him to stay there. :lol: / :|

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

She do be rockin them bad bish designer pants suits :yes: Always in a pants suit :think: *whispers* they say she’s A gay :ashamed:

fake butts and hair weave. They are putting on for other women

:thinking: Like men buy hot whips for other men.. yeah, I think I agree.

oh fay im ready u 2 not ready :eek:

uhhh how bout dem cowboys?! :shrug: :tape:

*whispa*

no u AINT!

Commentary got me going tho
    It did for me for a second as well. you see my 1st comment :tea:

LemmeLONE Sandrita! :duel:

Folks crazy as hell out here :rofl: something is in the water ………. this chick stuck a pillow in her azz ans strutted her tail outside in the public…….

:rofl: :chase: Yall so mean.

MsB2u says:

I HAD TO WATCH THE VIDEO ,I DAM NEAR FELL OUT MY CHAIR

:rofl: :rofl: Gyp posted “#nohoma” on my pic. :rofl:

Quesshun though…. She has on long sleeve shirt, shorts, and timbs…. WHYYYYYY??? :wail:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Don’t play with me fay I get u and DTTS started and I come followed in try me Im all up for a good 3some.

It’d be effed up and funny at the same time if they did tell him to stay there.

Pres should put his foot down. :tea: Try to help some of your fam on enemy soil and see what you get.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:blink: :blink: stares @ #41

uhhh how bout dem cowboys?! :shrug: :tape:
    ———-
    Me and mr. would say “how bout them Yankees” when ever we were talking about :hump: soon in front of momma razz :phew: glad she never caught on… I won’t say why! :lol:

Confused individual :hahaha:

Scandalous :woohoo:

:bite:

:FredSanfordhearthold:
    :facepalm:

Too many emotions involved.

Jake! :brokenheart: Poor, poor Jake :crying1:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang!

:hump:

#hawnee
    OTB

GYP aint got NO sense yo! :rofl:

She has on long sleeve shirt, shorts, and timbs….

BOL!!!! :ashamed:

Real talk last night I had on some camo cargos, a men’s tiger tee and some otk flat tiger striped boots.. My BD was like: ” :no: You cold? Or nah? ”

We laughed off that chit like ten mins. Whew chile. :hahaha:

Miany says:

:nun: this tongue is a sword yall. ..I get angry and loom up :pc: I done fired off an email like puuuuume
    Yt man just reluctantly called me (I heard it in his voice) & offered me MY JOB bcak….I heard his azz ummm ahhhh ummm bhy yeah…
    Ion want the job STILL but, I got it n will be workin it the next 3 months.. bissh don’t try me. I kno wrong when it’s done to me :tea:

LemmeLONE Sandrita!

:lol: THAT PART!

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

oh fay im ready u 2 not ready

Ready for what? Ready for the local authorities to raid yo house after I make anonymous phone calls to them stating that there may or may not be inappropriate ‘things’ stored on yo hard drive :tea: I hope this is a land of e order yall talm bout. It don’t take but .02 seconds for this wig to come off. No clips, no glue, I stay ready :tea:

MsB! :waves: <—my mid-level self-esteem

happy frydee! :party:

DTTS :think: GA!

OTB

for me, it was one of the best epi's i've seen of scandal. very real i LOVE how it played out. why don't this show come on more than ONCE a week?? :crying:

mzwhang90210 says:

“I need dat in my life doe”

“Could you please STOP!!”

:dead:

:cheer: :fistbump: :nun: @MIA.

We got time for that. :tea:

Miany, take the emotions out of your decision making–My Advice :hug:

No decision based on emotion (in business) will ever work :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Confused individual :hahaha:

*stuffs a pillow down Jenny’s jean shorts*

:rofl: :rofl:

No clips, no glue, I stay ready

:dead: Hear my cry. And my Celie braids is laid so :nun:

:hahaha: :crying1:

Knowledge u den got my boo-thang all riled up nah! (he know that get me essitted) chile snatchin that wig?? :nun:

#pineapples

*pink jean shorts :rofl:
    ============
    :karate: :kiss:

mzwhang90210 says:“I need dat in my life doe”

“Could you please STOP!!”
    ~
    :hahaha: :lol: MzWHANG U R the STOOPIDEST!!

my hurr is LAYYYDT like that che-wa-wa in MzWhang gravi chile! :nun:

No decision based on emotion (in business) will ever work
    They dogged her and she called them out on it. So three more months. I think she was wise to get invested. They always looking out for their skin folks.

mzwhang90210 says:

I would’ve DIED if she’da turned around and been a man! THAT would’ve been HILLLARRRY!!

:waves: Happy Friday Roses!!!

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

hey DTTS suggest 3some not trying to get no one riled up but hey if I can partake or better yet seduce I’m all in

Whanggggg. Thats why Ashanti got that cut. Bad bish Gravi killing em :nun:

Fay, he’s gonna be in ATL too :popcorn:

#pineapples

:rofl: You had to tap out.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Miany
    JenEEEEEEEEEEE
    Razzzzzzz
    MsB
    Carmel
    [insert name here]

OAN…I’m mad dude is ALL UP on her like that. What if that was her REAL butt? I’da smacked all the DNA out his arse!

But..in his favor..he DID stop immediately when she asked. But still :eek:

Miany says:

@dtts….I’m not emotional. .not at all hunni if I were he woulda known my TRUE FEELINGS, I WOULDN’T BE REHIRED :nono: im goin back cuz 1. I need money cuz my heart cracks a lil anytime I go in my daddys pockets and 2. I’m doing the real estate for now & it’s not profitable yet. 3…they gave my job to someone else & they were wrong for it. I emailed em Wednesday about it, just to vent and I was over it yesterday (I just need to speak my piece then I’m at peace) but he called today cuz they KNEW they were wrong. I ma go in there, work, keep to myself as I always did n cash my checks.

MsB2u says:

mzwhang
    :hi:

DO YOU MIany, I got a little of the story the otHer day.

No no Miany, I wasn’t calling you emotional :no:

I was talking about the Decision Making being emotional. I didn’t/don’t know the backstory, and just perused over your post.

I think that you picked the right decision to go back :yes:

Nelson Peterson, Adrian’s father, told the Pioneer Press that the 2-year-old in critical condition in S.D. is one of Adrian Peterson’s sons.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Hey MzWhang :kiss: *on the lips* :tea: Where is BrownskinQT? My otha boo :tea:

World star is my guilty pleasure. Love watching fights :ashamed: <—not really tho

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

oh I know DTTS. :humping: 3some it is

LuvLife, I thought we already knew that in 112, no?

#alwayslost

Deion Sanders — FIRED From Prep Academy After ‘Locking Up’ with School Worker
    :facepalm:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

oh I know DTTS. :humping: 3some it is

:kiss: *with tongue*

:tea:

mzwhang90210 says:

@San..gurlllll I :heart: those vines on WSHH. Love them “smack cams” too..but sumbody’s gonna go TOOOO far 1 day.

LuvLife, they say he put some coach in a full nelson :rofl: or something along those lines :lol:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: I thought we already knew that in 112, no?

#alwayslost

~
    YEAh, Some Outlets are saying Nothing of this has been CONFIRMED, Schefter confirmed it

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:LuvLife, they say he put some coach in a full nelson or something along those lines

His ignorant a.s.s

*jacked
    Africa is China’s success story. Where the Americans bring drones, the Chinese build roads, bridges and dams. What the Chinese want is resources, especially fossel fuels. NATO’s bombing of Libya drove out 30,000 Chinese oil industry workers. More than jihadism or Iran, China is now Washington’s obsession in Africa and beyond. This is a “policy” known as the “pivot to Asia,” whose threat of world war may be as great as any in the modern era.

This week’s meeting in Tokyo of US Secretary of State John Kerry and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, with their Japanese counterparts, accelerated the prospect of war with the new imperial rival. Sixty percent of US forces are to be based in Asia by 2020, aimed at China. Japan is re-arming rapidly under the right-wing government of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who came to power in December with a pledge to build a “new, strong military” and circumvent the “peace constitution.” A US-Japanese anti-ballistic-missile system near Kyoto is directed at China. Using long-range Global Hawk drones, the US has increased its provocations sharply in the East China and South China seas, where Japan and China dispute the ownership of the Senkaku/Diaoyu islands. Advanced vertical-takeoff aircraft are deployed in Japan; their purpose is blitzkrieg.

He says he didn’t do it LuvLife. You’on believe him? :lol:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

DTTS I done told u gonna make cum snatch u right up

@Smurfette
    whats alla Dat say in #123, Read it to me :popcorn:

@whang, did you see the man politely kick the girl in her ass off the train that was preventing the door from closing.
    Quick but funny :lol:

Miany says:

:yes: luvn, dtts, otb
    Yall I’m just happy cuz I booked a trip for my bday to disney with all the kids. I booked the trip & puerto Rico with my girls but, that was all my free money…after that it’s just unemployment, super modest savings and dustballs in my bank account :lol:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Miany says:

@dtts….I’m not emotional. .not at all hunni if I were he woulda known my TRUE FEELINGS, I WOULDN’T BE REHIRED im goin back cuz 1. I need money cuz my heart cracks a lil anytime I go in my daddys pockets and 2. I’m doing the real estate for now & it’s not profitable yet. 3…they gave my job to someone else & they were wrong for it. I emailed em Wednesday about it, just to vent and I was over it yesterday (I just need to speak my piece then I’m at peace) but he called today cuz they KNEW they were wrong. I ma go in there, work, keep to myself as I always did n cash my checks.
    :fistbump: I don’t backtrack. I usually leave with a bang. Leave a lil surprise on yo desk :tea: Speaking of which, did you know DNA is in dookey? Girl, that damn shat pie from the help inspired me, I had no clue they’d be able to trace it to me :smack: Had it reduced to a misdemeanor. So I’m good. That’ll teach em. Gone fire me. And on casual Friday too? Girl :tea: not while I’m wearing my pajama jeans, I’ll be damned :tea:

Deion Sanders — FIRED From Prep Academy After ‘Locking Up’ with School Worker

But PrimeTime dont put his hands on nobody right :yawn:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Sorry Mainy girl, I got deferred :ashamed: My point was do you girl, get that money :fistbump:

Diva says:

:yawn: :yawn: :wave: hey Whang

Miany says:

And on casual Friday too? Girl  not while I’m wearing my pajama jeans, I’ll be damned
    ^^^^ :rofl: thank god for prosecutorial discretion. … sooooo I saw yt lady on what not to wear with a MEEEEEAN pair of pj jeans….I swore they were jeans, I died laughing cuz I never imagined. ..heaux talking bout when u roll outta bed & gotta go to the store real quick

Pajama jeans *toots nose up* :hahaha:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves: Divurrr

@ San..haven’t seen it yet…. goes to check :pc:

..heaux talking bout when u roll outta bed & gotta go to the store real quick
    :ghost:

that is RATCHETT!

Adrians EX and the BF had a Fairly NEW relationship :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

Adrians EX and the BF had a Fairly NEW relationship :no:

Why in the hail would anyone leave a baby with just anyone!?!?!

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Bren & Miany :hug:

*takes my pillow back* I though Jenny was in here for my funny Hmmp :lol:

LuvLife, we getting ready for if/when we have to :shotsfired: Chin a :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

..heaux talking bout when u roll outta bed & gotta go to the store real quick
    :ghost:

that is RATCHETT!
    ———–
    Don’t even do a quick heaux bath neevuh huh? :ghost:

1-800-ABC-DEFG, Hooked On Phonics, worked for me!???
    ———-
    Just saw this and DIED. :ghost:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Hey Brownie *tosses hair back* You’ve been upgraded to number 1. Number 2 n number 3 don’t know how to ack n public :tea:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Bren Sookie sookie now!!! :buttshake:

lovezoe says:

Praying that Adrian son will bounce back from this. Hopefully Adrian will get custody. One article indicated that this man’s ex filed two protection orders against him. It’s time for us to do background check on these men, especially when children involved. I am pretty sure he gave off violent tendencies but they were ignored. Very rarely do people go from 0 to 100.

:eek: oh is THAT so! *retracts email i just sent*

oh hey Brownskin :hi:

please dont get caught in the web. he just usin u bc he’s throwin a fit right now. i’d hate for u to get ur feelings involved & chit :nono: #helpful :tea:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:dead:

MSVALLDAY says:

One cheek is bigger than the other!!!!! :hahaha: