Adam Levine is the Sexiest Man Alive, According to People Magazine

Adam Levine

Singer-songwriter Adam Levine, of pop band Maroon 5, joins a long list of white men considered by PEOPLE magazine editors to be the Sexiest Men Alive. It’s amazing how PEOPLE refuses to diversify the Sexiest Man list even after naming Beyonce (whose voice is deeper than Levine’s) as the world’s Most Beautiful Woman in 2012. Levine, pictured above right with TV personality Jimmy Kimmel, is engaged to model Behati Prinsloo. Actor Ryan Reynolds took the Sexiest Man Alive title in 2012.

PEOPLE’s newly anointed Sexiest Man Alive, admitted that “becoming this cool, confident and seductive has been quite a journey.”

“A lot of people trivialize this sort of thing. They say it’s shallow and think it’s just a media stunt used to sell magazines and perpetuate the image of Hollywood being based on looks. And that’s totally true,” the Maroon 5 frontman, not being entirely serious, said on Wednesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. “But I’m completely cool with that.”

He thanked his mother and father – “both incredibly sexy,” he said, “especially my dad … thanks, man” – and “Ryan Gosling for turning this down constantly. That really helped my campaign.”

• Rihanna is NOT Esquire Magazine’s Sexiest Woman Alive
  • Channing Tatum is PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive
  • Halle Berry Named Sexiest Woman Alive By Esquire
  • Source: Beyonce and Jay Z Considered Trial Separation

• LuvMySailor

If you go for crackhead slim and tatted up, then maybe :coffee:

• Smonae

I’d let him hit :coffee:

• Caramel Rain

He’s go the moooovvveeesss like Jagger :whistle:

• http://n/a n1kk1a

Um…..what? o_O

• Caramel Rain

Smonae says:

I’d let him hit
      **********

• Caramel Rain

**********
      You know she bought that cover :tea: SUch as her pal Gwenny did this year..

• tipdagemini

i beg to differ………….that is all

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

• Orange Blossom

Caramel Rain says:

He’s go the moooovvveeesss like Jagger
      ______________________________

i used to use that song to wake my kids up in the morning. the wake up like :buttshake:

i think he’s cute in a heroin-chic kinda way.

• Smonae

Ion think he the sexiest, but he got sex appeal, maybe its his music
      :shrugs: :hump:

• Orange Blossom

Caramel Rain says:

You know she bought that cover SUch as her pal Gwenny did this year..

:nono: if you could buy the cover then puffy would have been had his. and that girl in your gravi would be trying to put hers on layaway like how j.hud got her star on the hollywood walk of fame. :yes:

• Pretty Brown Eyes

He’s kindda cute but I think Thor (whatever his real name is) shoulda been named sexiest man. He looks much better imo.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Ehhhh he is alright. I like my chocolate. Idris Elba was on Jimmy Kimmel last night, so sexy! He should have been on the cover. I would have even taken James Franco.

stars on lay-a-way :rofl:

AND A HUGE :rollseyes: for not saying new post :twisted:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I always thought he was hot, years ago :thumbsup:

• lovezoe

I’on like it

:waves: Tainted!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

It’s amazing how PEOPLE refuses to diversify the Sexiest Man list even after naming Beyoncé
      ———-
      Does the world diversify anything :rolleyes:

• Caramel Rain

Orange Blossom says:

*********************
      :stop: Kenya Summer Moore won the 1993 Miss Michigan USA and Miss USA 1993 titles and finished in the top six of the Miss Universe 1993 pageant :nun: :hahaha: *wiki*

layaway tho :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

JIMMY :heart:

Adam is the worst. :no: He is so rape-y. I cant believe anyone would like him. Maybe mouth shut only. Ugh.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:waves: Tainted!
      ——————
      HEY BOOO!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Hey Tip. :hi:

They are trying to make the men more feminine looking, it’s all in their plan :scared:

#MANUFACTUREDCRISIS

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@OTB Yes that’s it he does give off the rapist vibe!!

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: I caught up on my RHOA with my glasses on and baby :eek: :hide: Kenya looks absolutely..different from days of old.

• Orange Blossom

i know and have mucho respect for Kenya. just couldnt think of her name for nothing. i still pine over that pink dress she had on in the derek j alter ego photoshoot.

being on the housewives show really tarnished her image. now she’s known as this :nun: instead of this :champ:

• OutsidetheBox

AND A HUGE :rollseyes: for not saying new post :twisted:

:fistbump: I gotchu. Next time.

I shall return when the peas are requested. :wink: OTB

:rofl: :rofl:

• Orange Blossom

oops meant derek blanks.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————-
      Look pretty and :bye: What else she really do :tea: :lol:

• PARIAH

Pssh its a few other white boys that look better and are sexier than ol Adam.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder so whatever :tea:

• Caramel Rain

Orange Blossom says:

oops meant derek blanks.

**********

• OutsidetheBox

Yes that’s it he does give off the rapist vibe!!

If you like him, do not ever read his interviews. Ever. :no:

He famously said he uses fool-proof birth method of “pulling out”. :eek: AND he said he hate flying..”cause no one really knows how planes work” :| :hide:

Also he didnt join the band..he stayed in the band for girls. And yoga. He practices Yoga to fukk. :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Look pretty and :bye: What else she really do :tea: :lol:

If her answer to “THE QUESTION” was “World Peace” imma die. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

when the peas are requested.

:stop: Im not taking the peas today.. maybe :lol:

• The Master Beta :D

Did they owe him a favor or is it the fact that I’m not that attracted to yt men :shrug:

• Bootcampgirl

Adam Levine is yummy to me :kona:
      @ :buttshake: that roll call wasn’t long enough, it didn’t get the people going :rofl:
      :facepalm: they all know and are giving the staff a hard time…

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

:shrugs: he’s cute, but not the sexiest man alive. I guess

I caught up on my RHOA with my glasses on and baby Kenya looks absolutely..different from days of old.
      __________________________________________

Kenya is the black chuckie doll..she’s been looking VERY unattractive so far this season. Looks like she has walnuts stuffed in her cheeks. :no:

• tipdagemini

• Apparition

:whistle:
      With every worthless word we get more far away
      And nothing’s ever promised tomorrow today
      And nothing last forever but be honest babe
      It hurts but it may be the only way
      ———-
      Still love that song :listen:

• Ms Peaches

Morning everyone, my job is having its feast day today. I have to remember who got pets before I eat any of this food.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Heyyy friend. How the Taken’s doing?
      ——————
      They are good. Taken2 has been staying up late in her room. Every morning she would cry like an old slave who had been worked too hard and needed rest. When we cut the tv off this heffa be cutting it back on watching tv all late like :popcorn: My husband caught her at 2 am the other night watching OWN. She comes into our room waving :hi: Talmbout hi at 1 am. So he cut the tv off, turned off all the lights and hide the remote last night. She was :crying1: but feel asleep and didn’t even cry this morning. She gon learn

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Kenya is the black chuckie doll
      ————

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

President Fitz Grant
      ————-
      Don’t nobody care bout his real name :dead:

• lexdiamonz

THAT EDDIE MUNSTER looking mofo

:dead:

• lovezoe

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

I have astigmatism so I can see but eehhh not really. :lol: So when I put on my glasses I was TRULY startled. Her skin almost looks..burnt. Not scarred but :thinking: I cant think of a term. I’m thinking she is overcompensating for her acne (and making it worse) by wearing that pancake stage makeup? :no: I hate it.

I thought my mom was being messy when she kept calling Kenya ugly inside and out. Back in the day Miss Kenya was it.

• OutsidetheBox

She comes into our room waving :hi: Talmbout hi at 1 am

:crying1: Yo baby been here before. she watch OWN. :rofl: :heart:

• Orange Blossom

tipdagemini says:

TI is cute but white ppl aint feeling them repeated felony convictions. they base this on more than just looks. popularity is included too and idris elba is famous among black women but it pretty much ends there. he’s gonna need him a role in Xmen or something superhero-y before he gets that real-real mainstream attention. and aint nobody checking for Lance “tyler perry movies only” gross. he aint nowhere near ready yet.

im not saying its fair but thats the thought process.

• free

Tainted_Love says: I would have even taken James Franco.

*********************

I have a crush on franco but he is too short.

• Jdore

Who votes on this stuff?

• free

tipdagemini says: Idris Elba would have been my #1 pick followed by Lance Gross, TI, the yt boy from the have and the have nots and President Fitz Grant

idris -> :yes:

lance -> :thinking:

yt boy (McConnell) -> :yes:

fitz -> :thinking:

ti -> :rofl:

• free

Jdore says: Who votes on this stuff?

********************

nobody, I remember watching some sort of expose type show where it revealed this is bought and paid for.

• Jessie

They should name Morris Chestnut as the sexiest man.

• scorpio

@
      Jessie says:

They should name Morris Chestnut as the sexiest man.

————————————————————————

Never going to happen, not with a publication like this. His black sexy is too intimidating for their readers. Waif, Meth, Fem, YT boy is what they like.

• scorpio

Crackin, up at Phadra comment on Kendra being a beauty queen on Bath Salts.

• RAE23

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

<<<<<<<<<<

:cosign: I have never crossed the color lines but he sure does make a sister think about it!!! :hunching: