Audio: Iyanla Vanzant Fixes Madea’s Life

Madea Iyanla Vanzant

Tyler Perry’s alter ego Madea mimics Iyanla Vanzant’s distinct pressured speech interview style in this audio clip promoting Tyler’s upcoming movie A Madea Christmas, which opens in theaters on Dec. 13.

Tyler writes on his Facebook page:

Warning: Do not play this if you are driving, pregnant, have asthma, operating heavy machinery, at work, on a plane or eating!

This is FUNNY!!!

If you don’t know this show you won’t get it. But those of you who do, don’t hurt yourself.

Iyanla responded to Tyler’s hilarious portrayal of her.

43 Responses to “Audio: Iyanla Vanzant Fixes Madea’s Life”

ShireeSongz says:

I’m over Madea

Is “Christmas” spelled wrong on purpose in this write up? Is that how it is actually spelled in the upcoming movie? (real question)
    :think:

FuturedocDonte says:

This lady has written 500 books… Why does her tweet look like that :huh:

VDot says:

They look like siblings in those side by sides :blink:

Ms Peaches says:

Folks be complaining about Madea overload, who the h ell else are you gonna support. I know to each their own, but damn black people. PS I do like the earlier Madea over the cross over Madea.

Smokie says:

LOL – that was funny. Iyanla’s commercials are ALL I need to watch. They are intense enough. Can’t watch the show. Too much!

VDot says:

@FuturenoCiara – that’s her slave dialect :coffee:

Vee :love:

I dont mind his movies, but forget them plays and all their singing.

Just Looking says:

@Man – Yes, I’m sure it’s spelled incorrectly on purpose.

say it with a heavy lisp and snap fangers. :nun:

:lol: My brood will enjoy it.

Smonae says:

San, Just Looking, Vodt & Donte :hugs: morning

QueenSJ says:

@San

YAS!!!! And them damn songs be like 10 minutes long.

bnatural says:

FuturedocDonte says:

This lady has written 500 books… Why does her tweet look like that :huh:
    —–

I thought the same thing….I’ll just talk it up to fast typing….

Christi-mas is prolly how Madea says it but thas an error. :lol:

QueenSJ says:

@Ms Peaches

Crossover – you noticed that too huh? The same thing happened with Big Momma’s House.

Orange Blossom says:

so speaking of ugly…..did yall see how they had Alfre Woodard listed as Idris Elba on some style/news picture?

maybe a typo maybe intentional but i thought it was funny. of course “the people” are saying its racism and demanding reparations or some such.

QueenSJ says:

YAS!!!! And them damn songs be like 10 minutes long
    ————-
    Make you feel like you in the auditorium in highschool. Borinnnng. My attn span can be like a kid sometime :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

@FuturenoCiara – that’s her slave dialect
    —–
    Ha! Thanks for my new sr handle :yahoo: :pc:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: MOSTLY

:waves: @ Smonae :hug:

@MAC – I :love: Fresh Strang Beans :yes: I haven’t had Prosciutto wrapped nothing in a while…But I may do that. Normally with Asparagus, drizzled with Balsamic.

I’ve been planning my spread for weeks. Currently I have a guest count of 38. LAWD

Some family members, said they ain’t coming because my mama asked them to give me $100 per family. My aunt sent me e-mail saying she don’t have it, cause her husband gets paid once a month. I told her I understood and that could probably find a great buffet of hotdawgs and fixings for family of 8 for 50.00 Haven’t heard back from her :coffee:

VDot says:

:kiss: my OTBayBay

————–

I actually enjoy the singing, most plays have that :tea: some of ya best performers be in those plays

FuturedocDonte says:

Oh and the audio would have been much better if yiyanana actually tried to fix her life :coffee: instead of a movie plug

————
    :wail:

Orange Blossom says:

Just Looking you wrong as hell….lol

just cook that bag of innards for the non-paying family members and call it “giblets”. pour some gravy on it and BAM!!

:vomit: at the thought.

jazi65 says:

<<<< choking! Madea is a fool!

VDot says:

:waves: Smonae

:blink: J Lo – 38 people? :hailnaw: but where you live? I may slide thru. One more person should be ok :biggrin:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Razz

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey SMONAE :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey SMONAE :waves:

We headed to Alabama this year :tea: head count is up to 70 :tea: Chile ….

Bigbadwolf says:

I think I’ll and see it. My mother loves anything Madea. I really just watched Madea’s Witness Protection because my Netflix suggested it and it was funnier than I thought it would be :coffee:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

This is FUNNY!!!
    Lies :coffee:

Just Looking says:

@VDOT – The great state of MD

Click HERE fill out this background check.

Just Looking says:

@Razz – They both work FULLTIME and have owned a cleaning company for 20 plus years. We have tried her bringing some side dishes they include.

A of mixed green salad and salad dressing and potato salad. Which is made after she arrives. :cries:
    (uncooked potatoes, mayo, relish and onion) <<<<—- she be like here it want take you too long. We and family be like :cuss: :mad:

theloveyousave says:

I didn’t watch but I can imagine it’s just a whole lot of talking over each other and yelling. They are too much alike. lol

RAE23 says:

Am I missing something…I do not see where Christmas is misspelled in the write up! :shrug:

1 Pingbacks

[…] article courtesy of sandrarose.com […]