Brutal ‘Knock Out Game’ Spreading Across The Country

Knockout game

Knockout game

Authorities say a brutal “knock out game” perpetrated by roaming gangs of youths is responsible for 6 deaths across the country.

In one notorious incident in 2012, a 15-year-old boy was arrested for sucker punching a well-liked teacher in Philadelphia. Since that incident there have been other cases of similar violence against men and women in New York and New Jersey.

In the latest incident in Midwood, a woman was attacked in broad daylight by a young man who walked up behind her, balled up his fist and hit her with all his might on the top of her head then ran off.

The woman, who was loaded down with shopping bags, was not robbed by her assailant.

“She had her purse, she had bags from department stores. There was not even an attempt to take anything from her. It was just a wanton act to hurt another human being,” the victim’s daughter told CBS 2’s Dave Carlin.

“How would you feel if this was happening to you or a member of your family?” she said, “If you don’t like it to happen to you or a member of your family, don’t do it to someone else.”

Psychologists say teens and young men who sucker punch their victims with enough force to knock them out are emotionally troubled people who were probably bullied in school or beaten by their parents as children.

• Deion Sanders Denies Assaulting Prep School Administrator
  • CAUGHT: Teen thug who sucker punched teacher
  • Teacher Fired for Putting Her Shoe On 13-Year-Old Student
  • Man held in brutal rape and murder of Las Vegas mom, daughter

68 Responses to “Brutal ‘Knock Out Game’ Spreading Across The Country”

:hide:
      This is HORRID, ther parents need to be Knocked the fcuK OUT!

MSVALLDAY says:

The youth today are dumb as hell.

luVn_liFe… says:

:hide:
      This is HORRID, ther parents need to be Knocked the fcuK OUT!
      ——————-

MSVALLDAY says:

The youth today are dumb as hell.
      ———-
      :cosign:

deedeegirl says:

This is terrible. I say if they are doing this, they probably didn’t get beat enough!

This is dumb as shyt. I was just asking my bf to teach me how to do a one hitter cause I know some ppl that may need it one day :ashamed:

So much air being wasted on these punks

Caramel Rain says:

This is crazy. Stay prayed up yall. :no:

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken, I left my thoughts and prayers downstairs :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

People will find anything to do these days for attention. They better stop because is they punch someone and they die :no: Murder was the case that they gave me

I just told my kids about this cause they have played slap cam. :nono: Just terrible!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Care exactly. I can’t speak on it because how I found out about it would put someone else in trouble. But the fact of what I thought I knew is true :angry: The problem is where I work they like to hire people with famous last names in the community and use them to garner donations/set up funds/etc…. So if you are tied to money then they will hire these people with little experience all for their connects. In some industries it’s just how it works.
      Funny you should mention thankful. I was telling my husband last night that sometimes some black people get so caught up in being thankful for a job because “some people don’t have one” that we are afraid to ask for more or venture out. Other races don’t do this nearly as much. They aren’t afraid to negotiate despite what the max hiring rate may state. But most of us :nono: We are afraid to rock the boat.

MSVALLDAY says:

They are going to roll up on the wrong person and end up getting shot! These kids need to realize some people do walk around packing! IJS

:nino: :rules: <–registered gun carrier papers
      (the right emote I was looking for)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razz: So you said that if someone knock you out when you come to :shotfired: You shooting up everybody. EVERYBODY LAY DOWN!!!!! Razz gone mess around and shoot up 37 people cause she got a concussion and is c o c k eyed firing off rounds disoriented :hahaha:

I wish a nucca would :box:

Make sure you have good peripheral vision chile :shank:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————
      Nah :rofl: that was mainly for my son… somebody ever try that ish with my baby I’m coming for they ass… FAWK DUH PO-LEASE! (I do quite often :kona: )

Smonae says:

This is crazy, but we were dealing with this in STL for the past 2 years.
      Those same kids who were supposedly known for it: 2 got killed due to gangs last year. And 2 more tried breaking in someone’s house over the summer. The home owner shot & killed one and the prosecutor charged the other one with the murder. :no:

WTF is this that :hide:

Smonae says:

GM :waves: Sandy
      OTB
      Luvn
      Razz
      San
      MsVall
      Dee
      Caramel
      Jenie
      Taken

As if we don’t have enough fueling this racial profiling :no: get it together

LuvMySailor says:

And when one of them ends up dead from being shot their Mama going to be on TV crying saying “He was a good boy” :crying:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

WTF is this that :hide:
      —————–
      When someone is sleeping or not paying attention, you sneak up on them while recording and slap them, either with your bare hand, shaving cream, whipped cream, or some other object that wouldn’t so much hurt the person, but disorient them and slightly embarrass them… kinda like if someone slapped you in the face with a lambskin dil.do. while recording :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

gypsyeyes says:

she is black and she left a temp job that she was on with the govt for the last 1 1/2 to come to an assignment with a TBD date. I don’t understand it. But I swear I spent the last saturday here for 5 hours correcting all of the mistakes the she made. When I trained her she said that this was a simple job. I see her over there applying to jobs, on youtube and other sites and she is always on her cell phone. she thinks that the manager doesn’t see her but she sees everything. she left a shark on my desk the other day and I know that she did it but what I did was stood up and said ‘ the bytch that’s bad enough to leave it should be bad enough to tell me she did it’ silence…but the older lady told me she did it. I’m not bothered by it. but what I also told them is that this is a temp assignment and I’m not here to make friends. I’m looking for a permanent position so yall can play while I make my money and take this interview for a perm position next week.

IN RESPONSE TO DOWNSTAIRS

Some bullchit @Jenaay. :no: They just catch somebody off guard..we used to do something like this..but like “mugging”/mushing someone in the face? It was like horseplay sort of, boys mostly did it naturally.

“A violent trend amongst teens is spreading over the social network Vine, as the “Smack Cam” calls upon teens to slap their unsuspecting peers and record it.

The six-second Smack Cam videos show teens running up on their buddies, both guys and gals, and slapping them full-force across the face.

Some of the acts end in laughter, while others end in tears, as some people get slapped so hard, they end up on the ground.

Some of the Smack Cam videos feature people jumping over couches, hitting others with objects as large as jugs.

Many people are outraged by the violence of the trend, while others think it’s a fairly harmless and fun game.”

gypsyeyes says:

THAT SHOULD SAY THAT SHE WAS CONTRACTING FOR ANOTHER JOB FOR 1 1/2 YEARS…

—————
      :lol: this made me laugh love. I pray you getthat spot!

I’ll never forget my bro and his babymama got into it over a slapping game. They came down for my grad and It was so much fam around. I felt sorry for the girl she didn’t grow up like us. :crying1: She got serious, they scratched up my walls and showed out

Orange Blossom says:

welp imma just google recipes for chicken and dumplings til yall change the subject.

all i will say is this…..ignorance is not new & “these kids today” were raised by the last generation of crackheads and dopefiends. they did not spawn themselves. at 15, kids should not have the leeway to be out singing xmas carols unsupervised let alone knocking ppl out.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Gyp what’s a shark?

:rolleyes: here’s a thought ……. they just dumb azz shyt

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She got serious, they scratched up my walls and showed out
      :hailnaw: :rofl:

Ni ni says:

Charge them as adults, fine or wknd jail for parents who refuse to raise their kids.

gypsyeyes says:

she is so busy telling the other temps that I get too much leeway which is stupid cause I don’t do anything special. But I’m the only one with the software background and was trained on the updated version by their consultant before she left on the weekends. Yes I make more money but that is my business.

gypsyeyes says:

I guess I’m mean but when they were asking everyone to accept them on fb and twittah I said no thanks. I am still a temp and even as a perm employee I don’t play that social media crap at work. Folks too sensitive. I don’t need more friends.

:hide: chile folks trying to get themselves killed ………..

Just Looking says:

Ummm rummm can these Suckers Punchers be hired?

gypsyeyes says:

You better say that shyt Gyp :tea:

I got a aunt that play possum while sleep. The same night, one of my bros was like I should slap some lotion on that bald spot on her head :crying1: She cracked one eye open :huh: and was like Boy I wish you would. We died

OB-Chicken and dumplings- how much are you planning on making? How I make mine is with bisquick with their recipe for biscuits and then take three large chicken breast cut them up in cubes season them with garlic salt (to taste) basil, paprika, onion powder and a bit of cayenne pepper, sear them in organic EVOO to get that pretty light brown on each side (fully cooked of course)

dump them in a big pot filled with 1/2 of chicken broth and 1/4 of water seasoned with the same seasonings listed above plus regular black pepper dump the one inch sized dough balls in the mixture and let simmer on medium low for 25 minutes.

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

Some of those smack cams are funny though.

:nono: no suhhhh :stop: no suh !

Leslie says:

This speaks to the heartless souls of some of our young people. They lack logic. Why would anyone think that this is funny to do to anyone?

Just Looking says:

@Gyp – Teach her the way! If she know better she will do betta. Maybe she is jealous. If you kill with kidness, she will learn and your life will be enriched.

Leslie says:

:thankyou: empty shells walking round here :no:

My bros and cousins used to play the snatch game. You’d come out the candy store, with your bag :biggrin: And someone would snatch yo shyt. You couldn’t do nothing :haha:

gypsyeyes says:

THE THING THAT IS REALLY FUNNY IS SHE ALWAYS ASKS FOR HELP, NOW I DIRECT HER TO THE MANAGER AND THE MANAGER DIRECTS HER BACK TO ME. THEN SHE SITS THERE LOOKING STUPID. USE THE MANUAL ‘I’ MADE FOR TRAINING PURPOSES. SHE DON’T WANT TO TELL THE MANAGER WHY SHE WONT COME ASK ME FOR HELP.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

Some of those smack cams are funny though.

:nono: no suhhhh :stop: no suh !
      —————
      The ones I saw with the shaving cream was, but I mean that also goes back to the old shows where they would pie someone in the face with a cream pie filled with shaving cream for laughs :shrug:

Just Looking says:

My grandmother: Eyes closed shut TIGHT on couch
      Me: Gonna sneak some sardines – I LOVED DEM NASTY things back then.
      My Grandmother: Gal what you doing? Every shut eye ain’t sleep.
      Me: I hate her :love:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

yea I don’t friend co-workers unless we really hang after hours. Then in that case we are friends. I only have 2 here I trust. Everyone else I deny and say I keep it separate. Plus they post on fb during work and I am not trying to have them say anything if I do. I try not to but still.

gypsyeyes says:

———-
      :rofl: that’s what the hell she get prideful ass

FuturedocDonte says:

They do this in Baltimore. I walk around with the Toronto mayor face all day wishing a nicca would :box:

FuturedocDonte says:

—————

I almost forgot I had a waxing appointment today :facepalm: That’s really money I don’t feel like spending..

FuturedocDonte says:

Happy hump DAY ROSES!!!
      caramel
      Razz
      San
      MsVall

Orange Blossom says:

i dont like that my initials are obstetrician :( im like who she callin a gynecologist?! :mad:

yeah, i just seen that recipe using bisquick biscuits. im bout to go get me the cheesy garlic mix and use that :pizza: and instead of broth paula deen says to use cream of chicken

its gone be on like popcorn!

:happy: 4 day weekend full of food next week

Those slap cams will have you doubled over laughing tho!!!!!

Sound like some chit I’d do with my bro and my cousin or sumpin.

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

~
      I FEEl you on that RAZZ
      I GOT A BOTOX shot due . . ummh

Man, I can’t see them do that chit in South. It would be whole families having shoot outs down here. :think: