Business Woman: LeBron’s Wife Savannah Opens Juice Bar

Savannah James The Juice Spot

Savannah James, wife of Miami Heat star LeBron James, is hiring full and part-time employees for her new juice bar, The Juice Spot, located in the fancy Brickell area of Miami.

Savannah seeks professionals with experience dealing with the public. And, as an added incentive, Savannah is gifting select new hires with brand new Apple laptops!

Savannah James The Juice Spot

Savannah James The Juice Spot

The 28-year-old mother of two has time to pursue her own business interests while the couple’s sons, Bryce and Bron Bron, are in school during the day. But even though she’s a businesswoman, her mommy duties comes first. Savannah makes sure she’s at home by the time the boys arrive from school.

In addition to serving tasty protein smoothies, The Juice Spot also has a fully equipped fitness gym and private covered parking for your Rolls and Bentleys.

Savannah James The Juice Spot

Among the first visitors to the newly opened juice bar was Jada Paul, wife of LA Clippers star Chris Paul, who tweeted:

Qualified applicants should mail your resumes to Savannah James, c/o The Juice Spot 1800 SW 1st ave, #104 Miami FL 33129.

Savannah James The Juice Spot

Savannah James The Juice Spot

Savannah James The Juice Spot

• Lady_L

Love her suit, she is so pretty….

• Luvmybabygirl Samarra

Well it is cool to have something to put your time in besides sitting home and shopping. Good for her.

• Such A F’n Lady

I gather from the extremely nice wrtie up that she is a FOTB. Might she be a FOTB as well? :thinks:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:blink:

Business woman???

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Yes, Such A F’n Lady, Savannah is indeed a friend of the blog. :yes:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Gotta give her credit, she got to Miami and got to work on herself! :yes:

Maybe Gabrielle Union introduced her to some plastic surgeons. :think:

• Luvmybabygirl Samarra

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Yes, kimcherishkody@yahoo.com, Savannah is indeed a friend of the blog.

by Sandra Rose on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:05 am
    :facepalm:

…. Sandra, I forbid u from letting Kelly be a friend of the blog.

F
    O
    R
    B
    I
    D
    !!!!!

Yes, Such A F’n Lady, Savannah is indeed a friend of the blog. :yes:
    Well this would explain her stealing my line yesterday, that juicing is a way of life.

:waves: Hey Savannah :winky: YOU GO GIRL :tea: <<<<<<—- Fresh Juice

• VDot

I see what she did with her :boobs: + the red. An upside down :heart: how clever :coffee:

• Such A F’n Lady

Yes, Such A F’n Lady, Savannah is indeed a friend of the blog.
    ____________________________

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

• Such A F’n Lady

As for Mrs. James, congrats and chit. :coffee:

Mornin’ all! :waves:

• CaliYoruba

It’s good to see a wife do something outside of her marriage. You always need something to fall back on especially if you’re not the breadwinner.

• Just Looking

@Birthday Man – Nah no surgery needed. She got usta that that Sun Life. You got get with looking Fabulous in MIA 245/7 :nun:

She reminds me of myself TWIRL

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Sounds like a nice healthy place. Given her healthier lifestyle kudos to her for capitalizing on the market and benefitting from it financially and physically :thumbsup:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

She is not cute(that’s for you OTB)

That red suit she has on is sharp!!! Red is for harlots!!!! (for you OTB)
    Savannah is a natural beauty( Don’t look at that part OTB)

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@LUV
    “She is naturally pretty @ MAN. I dont believe any surgery was needed. Gabrielle Union can use some help with her edges tho.

by Luvmybabygirl Samarra on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:07 am”
    ________

Yeah yeah… every hoe is “naturally beautiful”…

…but plastic surgeons stay busier than Eddie Murphy at a Tranny convention.

:facepalm:

I have nothing :shrugs: I like her suit

Yes, Such A F’n Lady, Savannah is indeed a friend of the blog. :yes:
    I like Savannah :grill:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

It’s on brickell,…. :tea:

• The Master Beta :D

Gone girl make that money you need your own shyt its about time you finally opened it

• The Master Beta :D

She favors Lisa Raye in that 2nd pic

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

why is somebody’s email showing? Or is that just me? :blink:
    And how did that happen? When I copied and pasted it didn’t show that.
    Yelling like F FLinstone :rules: MAAAAAANNNN! YOU AND SANDRA FRIENDS?

• VDot

I like her suit too, but that cleavage and those suit jeggings are too much in a “professional” environment. Red carpet? Yes

• Just Looking

Most black women don’t require surgery. We age gracefully, if we don’t waste our lives smoking, dranking and passing the puzzy like smiley stickers at Walmart.

• lexdiamonz

well she needs something to do with her time while dwade and bron bron “practicing”

U GO GIRL!!!!

:whistle: Must be nice.

Let me stop dragging my feet on this business plan.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I think she wore this to the first Heat home game

• Diva

Vannah looks goods! She would look a little more classy if the cleavage wasn’t so revealing. IMO

• Caramel Rain

She is very beautiful. I cant wait to go to MIA next year! Big ups to Savannah for doing her own thing. I wish you the best.

:dead: @Just Lookng.. You did tell me that yesterday too :lol: You should get a royalty check

• VDot

:waves: KimCherishKoby! :lol:

Congrats Vannah :thumbsup:

• LadieLeo

One thing I know I’m gonna miss about my boy bestie is being able to text him in the middle of the day to rant bout this raggedy mofo’s here on this job. Lawd my co-worker sweet as pie but I’m convinced she’s High Functioning Mentally Re……….you know

Change your e-mail yesterday :rofl: :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

Must be nice.

Let me stop dragging my feet on this business plan
    *********
    :spank: whatchu waiting on? Hop to it! Chop chop

Just Looking says:
    passing the puzzy like smiley stickers at Walmart.
    ———————————————————————-
    Rollback pu$$? :ghost:

Just Looking says:

**********
    Who did that? :popcorn: My partners can be counted on two fingers :tea:

*Bey stank face*

• MSVALLDAY

I think she is a very pretty lady

:crying1: @QT. You the best bew. :hahaha: :hahaha:

• Who Dat

Jada Paul…my sister wife.

:nun:

• Such A F’n Lady

KyCakes says:

Just Looking says:
    passing the puzzy like smiley stickers at Walmart.
    ———————————————————————-
    Rollback pu$$?

:rofl: @rollback

• Just Looking

@Rain – All juicers and “clean” eating people say that…. I will wait on check though. :waiting:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

:rofl: @ Just Looking

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Good luck Savannah! Sandy I know you love the James’ but your write up is a little over the top. This is a minimum wage job and only the manager will be getting the computer, not select employees.

aken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

why is somebody’s email showing? Or is that just me?
    And how did that happen? When I copied and pasted it didn’t show that.
    Yelling like F FLinstone MAAAAAANNNN! YOU AND SANDRA FRIENDS?

**********
    It’s just you :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :pc: dusting mine off…

How much you paying Vannah?
    You got benefits?
    Can you hook me up with some Heat Seats?

• OutsidetheBox

Well placed accessories. Its cute. :)

I see it too @MrsTee

LadieLeo says:

*******
    :hug: details on your functioning mental co-worker :waiting:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

Savannah is gifting select new hires with brand new Apple laptops!

I would take the job get the laptop and quit LOL

• lovezoe

I got a Vitamix and Juicer that can do the job for free at home. I applaud all businesswomen, especially WOC, but it’s crazy to spend five bucks for a smoothie or juice you can make at home. Who am I to talk, I spend the same on frappes from Starbucks. Happy that she has a husband that supports and funds her endeavors.

• lovezoe

I know the ATL ladies are FOTBs, how did Vannah become a friend of the blog?

details on your functioning mental co-worker

**********************************
    She don’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but she stay taking care of her adult kids, one is a bi-polar lesbian and the other is a drug addicted loser. Then her brothers both crazy and her momma crazy too and she crazy plus she don’t comprehend nothing. But like I say she sweet as pie baby sweet as pie.

High Functioning Mentally Re……….you know
    _________
    You leaving? Don’t talk bad about me.

Caramel Rain says:

LadieLeo says:

*******
    :hug: details on your functioning mental co-worker :waiting:
    ———————————————————————
    Trying to compare symptoms?

#JustJokes

• Such A F’n Lady

lovezoe says:

_________________________

I was going to say something to this affect myself. I’ve got a juicer and a ninja. I can juice my own drinks and make my own smoothies a lot cheaper… :coffee:

• libra80sbaby

I :love: Savannah. That’s all I got :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

by Diva on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:15 am
    :eek:

Diva discussin what’s “classy!”
    The irony! :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

how did Vannah become a friend of the blog?

Sandra got a crush on Lebron. #hetero

Burnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :hahaha: Hey PhatCakes :kiss:

• lovezoe

Such- I don’t use my juicer as much, but that Vitamix get used almost daily. Love that thing. Got me a fresh smoothie in less than five minutes.

• lovezoe

how did Vannah become a friend of the blog?
    Sandra got a crush on Lebron. #hetero
    She probably got a crush on both of them lol

LadieLeo says:

details on your functioning mental co-worker

**********************************

***********
    :blink: She needs some positive reinforcement. That’s where you come in :wink: That is a lot to deal with. If everybody around you is crazy, pretty soon, well.. you know..

• Matchsticks

Good move Savannah, I wish I had a spot like this in my neighborhood!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Playa pleathe
    Kiely William from 3LW

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

Then her brothers both crazy and her momma crazy too and she crazy
    ============
    I called myself having a crush on a boy, and I told my mom. “Nawl, Butter, stay away from him. His folks crazy, and you know it runs in the family :eek:”

• Just Looking

@Zoe – >>>>>>YOU/ME<<<<<< But I spent oggles of money on juicing from pressedjuicery in CALI and here in the DMV. I hate the cleanup, it a great con to open a juice bar. Especially if you can buy your veggies locally. A couple of cumbers, kale, ginger and carrots in a grocery bag may cost 15.00 and net $140.00. If I found a low rent building here, heck I would do it… :tea: <<<<<<<—-

I see it too @MrsTee
    by OutsidetheBox on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:22 am
    ————
    Thanks friend :hugs:
    Care I thought we was better than that :nana:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

Black women we have to do better what establishment of yt do you go to and the owner come with chest out??? If this is classy then wtf is trashy???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

Just Looking says:

_____________________________
    I know nothing about Miami but I know that in Atlanta, hoes make sure to step out of their $2,400 a month apartments looking like they live in a penthouse The Mansion on Peachtree. If competition is that fierce up hea, I know it’s rough down yonder. :yes:

• lovezoe

JL- If you put a small garbage bag in the back where it collects the shavings, that helps A LOT. Also, try to clean it as soon as you finish. If you can’t, at least soak it.

• Caramel Rain

Say, *scratching head* didn’t somebody tell me something to not say something about somebody last week about Black people not getting psychiatric care due to stigmas in our community? :thinking: hmmmmmmm…

Hi Pot,nice to meet you :hi: #justjokes

• Just Looking

Diva discussin what’s “classy!”
    The irony! :lol:
    WALL SLIDES

• Milky

Rollback puss.. Who said this :rofl:

Playa pleathe
    Kiely William from 3LW
    ============
    :casket: in that gangsta lean

Jackson :hug:

• LadieLeo

She needs some positive reinforcement. That’s where you come in That is a lot to deal with. If everybody around you is crazy, pretty soon, well.. you know..

**************************
    I don’t have time for that, not trying to be funny but these are all adults and she needs to remove herself from that mess. I work and go to school full time, go to church twice a week, I have an 11 year old who’s adopted so ain’t no sending her to daddy plus she’s activity in different clubs and to top it all off I have a 13 year old dog who runs the whole house. I don’t bring my problems to work and don’t care to hear bout hers. Hell she need to drank and get her couple different eggs to grind the hell out of her every now and again. I ain’t saying that’s what I do but I mean hell I’m coping.

• Caramel Rain

:pc: vitamix.. Lord these ppl need to hurry the f up!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Buttercup :hi: Nice to e-meet you.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

…and speaking of competition, Nia Long is STILL killin yo favorite female eye candy. Them stretched faced hoes take one look at Nia and move on to their afterlife.

:nun: <—- Before they see Nia

:casket: <—- After :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Hi Pot,nice to meet you :hi: #justjokes
    ——————————————————————–
    ..And this argument would have validity, if you really and truly cared, which we all know you don’t…You’re simply trying to be the next contestant on Def Jam Live…So ION see what the prollum is… :shrug:

Milky says:

Rollback puss.. Who said this :rofl:
    ————————————————————-
    *raises hand* :ashamed:

Kiely Williams from 3LW
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Promithes promithes….
    gething different numberth numeberth

:headphones:

lovezoe says:

_________
    Yeah, I leave that for mista. But I usually try and use my kickback for salads or sometimes I stir fry with Kale and Turkey breast. DEELISHHHHH

=========
    I’m not coming for your font, but this was not a picture from her at her establishment. I have been to establishments where yt owners had their boobies, midriffs, and/or pongs were exposed and they weren’t strip clubs.

• Diva

Just Looking says:

Diva discussin what’s “classy!”
    The irony! :lol:
    WALL SLIDES
    ——————–
    hush yo mouth JL

Matchsticks says:

Good move Savannah, I wish I had a spot like this in my neighborhood!

***************

I giggle everytime I see your gravi.. that panda :lol:
    I wish I had one too. NOt sure I would go there everyday. We have a Smoothie King about 5 mins away and I only go there once every few weeks.

:offtopic:
    I had no idea Busta had an album out in ’09?!?

Goodness….

by bgood on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:33 am
    ———-
    *cupping hands over my mouth*
    SHE WORE THIS TO THE HEAT OPENING GAME NOT HER BUSINESS OPENING
    :rofl: :hahaha:
    #blamSRforpicchoice

Them stretched faced hoes
    passing the puzzy like smiley stickers at Walmart.
    Rollback puss

:wtf: wrong with yall in this post?

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

@Dubb, I read those yt comments. Do you know I hollered!!!! :rofl:

• Diva

@Man come agane nucca :tea: *kicks the shoelifter from under your foot*

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

Buttercup says:

In the words of Jay Z I don’t believe you, you need more people :headphone:

• Luvmybabygirl Samarra

ok guys quick question- alot of you were very helpful with my gravatar question yesterday. in order for it to take effect- do you have to make sure to check it? did it pop up instantly??

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

Hey Brown, the pleasure is all mine.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

and finally, Lips and Gums momma does look like she can slay some poon don’t she? Like she give hoes the look like :yes: I’m finna terrorize that kitty kat with my big hard ding dong. It’s okay, open them legs. :yes:

• Diva

————————
    muthaphukin co-sign all the way to the B.A.N.K.

ctfu..

• Matchsticks

@Caramel

:hi: yeah I go to the gym very frequently, and I love juicing, so this spot would be right on time for me! :lol:

• Diva

@69 yo azz ain’t speaking? :sadface:

In the words of Jay Z I don’t believe you, you need more people :headphone:

:ido: <–says I'm her peepah.

She wore this to a Heat game. Pic is like two/three wks old.

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    *cupping hands over my mouth*
    SHE WORE THIS TO THE HEAT OPENING GAME NOT HER BUSINESS OPENING

#blamSRforpicchoice

Then I blame Sandra LOL post a pic of her opening the store she got Chris Paul folks pic

• Just Looking

She is opening a business. She probably ain’t put veggie in juicer…She looks FINE!

It’s not like she got her nipples out. JEEZ

Give that woman a break

She not on a pole, not caught tricking, she only guilty of looking nice and being with one the WORLDS HIGHEST PAID Athletes. Damn Her :cuss: :mad:

:nun: :tea: <<<<<<— Mrs. Bron Stuntn on Heux's

• LadieLeo

Say, *scratching head* didn’t somebody tell me something to not say something about somebody last week about Black people not getting psychiatric care due to stigmas in our community? hmmmmmmm…

*********************
    She ain’t us she them

• VDot

Rollback puss

:rofl: :rofl:

Be like Ferris Bueller trying to roll back pusscee miles.

69 says:
    ——————————————————————-
    My Gawt, I just got aroused :ashamed:

*cupping hands over my mouth*

Saying it likes it BIBLE. :hahaha:

:rofl: Ermahgawd..its too early. :no: Maybe thats the prollem..

KyCakes says:

Caramel Rain says:

Hi Pot,nice to meet you #justjokes
    ——————————————————————–
    **************

From my font with said poster last week, one could conclude that I know a little bit about mental disorders on a personal level, from my personal experience. Not that it’s anybodies business. So save your judgements..K.

• Ty

Werk Van :nun:

Glad she is making moves and didn’t pop up with another bootleg clothing line :trophy:

Morning Roses :wave:

DivaRo, Brown, Dubb, Taken, Ky, Just, Screw, Milky, Leo, Zoe, OTB :happy:

Kenya :coffee:

In the words of Jay Z I don’t believe you, you need more people
    ===========
    Since yt is right, I guess that is kinda hard to believe, huh? Stay in your blissfully ignorant bubble and continue to perpetuate the stereotypes :bye:

• Who Dat

I had no idea Busta had an album out in ’09?!?

Goodness….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Was he still talking about the world coming to an end at the beginning and on breaks in between songs… and at the end? :no: Cause after “It Aint Safe No More” I stopped fuggin with him holling…WE GOT TWO YEARS left all angry like…about the apocolypse and shat..in weird intervals. I just started downloading his tracks. :sad:

(That album also the one with my MIMI on it :love: )

:eek:

LadieLeo says:

*********************
    She ain’t us she them

********

NO, not her :lol:

________
    I’m in tears laughing :rofl:

• Diva

:wave: hey Ty!!!

VDot says:

Rollback puss

:rofl: :rofl:

Be like Ferris Bueller trying to roll back pusscee miles.
    ——————————————————————
    So what you’re saying is, jack your narnia up on some bricks and run her in reverse? :think:

Got it! :wink:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

OutsidetheBox says: <–says I'm her peepah.

She wore this to a Heat game. Pic is like two/three wks old.

Oh sorry for having a job, life and other things to do beside see every damn pic on the internet IJS

Ty. Sit down. :eek: Stay awhile. :hug:

Rollback puss

Be like Ferris Bueller trying to roll back pusscee miles.
    **********************
    I saw an advertisement in the mint magazine you can get vaginal rejuvination surgery…..I’m like Lawd how many dacks you done had that you need to have a surgical procedure.

————-
    She was sitting next to her with a hat on :rofl:
    Do Better Savannah. The natives are not pleased :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Maynneeeeeee. :tape:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Hey Ty! :hi:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I swear they dunn put something in the I post sporadically juice

• Diva

:popcorn: :waiting:

• Ty

Yes, Such A F’n Lady, Savannah is indeed a friend of the blog
    _________
    Check cleared huh :rofl:

• Who Dat

@Dubb, I read those yt comments. Do you know I hollered!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    When I am having a bad day I told yall I go to Youtube and view certain shat and 3LW is one of them. :rofl:

The girl getting hit in the face with the walla-mellon
    Benny Medina and his high kicks on Astro Disco
    That bish Scarlett with her big azz on that table and the subsequent commentary done by B.Scott.
    I ADDED TWEETING WITH GUCCI MANE (thanks @Goat. :rofl: )

• Ty

Ty. Sit down. :eek:
    Stop looking at me like LaLa :chase:

• KyCakes

I had no idea Busta had an album out in ’09?!?

Goodness….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(That album also the one with my MIMI on it :love: )
    ——————————————————————-
    :whistle:
    Baby if you give it to me; I’ll give it to you, I know what’chu want

The album is titled ‘Back on my BS’…heard a song on Pandora all smoove and chit…. :think: The song is called ‘Decision’….

Mellow, not all hellfire, brimstone, and beastly numbers :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

Buttercup says:

Chile please ignorant??? Ima give you a pass on that comment my opinion is like a azzhole we all have one #blogging

vaginal rejuvination surgery
    ________

So Leo, is it REALLY for tightness? I thought that was for like prolapse? I keep seeing all the commercials (company getting class action sued?) for one place, name escapes me…but I thought fr fr that it was just for like uterine leakage, prolapse, etc.

I do know they have cosmetic surgery for ole girl. :no: Such a shame.

• Diva

———————————–
    She knows her big azz was hurting when that table fell and she busted her azz!!!! whew chile…I die laughing ertime I see this one.

• OutsidetheBox

Getting smart with your slow self.. I am not with it today. Anyway..

Why I had a peeping Tom this morn y’all? :| OTB16 saw him.

• Just Looking

Yes, we discussed this procedure about two years ago. Many older women get it, i.e; women who have had several children. The vaginal walls are elastic/rubber bands, they stretch not always stretching back…

only young person that I’m heard getting it is KIM Kardashian. :tea:

LadieLeo says:

Rollback puss

Be like Ferris Bueller trying to roll back pusscee miles.
    **********************
    ———————————————————————
    Pamela Anderson and Chris Bosh had the surgery :tea:

• Dirty30Heart

OTBster!!! :waves: :hugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

TY
    Diva
    OTB
    KDUBB
    Ky
    VDOT
    Caramel
    Ladie
    Buttercup (Ion know you but…)

:kiss: –> :lick: –> :hump: in that order. :yes:

LadieLeo says:

**************************

********************

What does grinding eggs mean?

I understand what you mean about leaving your problems at home! I’m just saying that some people use “work” as an escape from home. Not your problem tho. We all have our issues. Some worse than others. and when you cant go home and be at peace, that will drive you crazy. She prolly dont want to abandon her kids w/their issues.. IDK.. im getting headache just listening to you vent.

:lol: Now this 13yr dog that runs the house… what kind is it?

I’m in tears laughing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Busta a lil…intense/scary on his albums. Extinction Level Event (Volume 1) And Anarchy???

Oh man. :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Stop looking at me like LaLa

:hahaha: TY. BIG FONTS POPPING. :eek: :hahaha:

:rofl: I have had five cups of coffee. Somebody come get it. :slysmile:

• Just Looking

Getting smart with your slow self.. I am not with it today. Anyway..
    Why I had a peeping Tom this morn y’all? :| OTB16 saw him.
    ________
    Word? Are you okay? Did yo call the police? How old was he. This is very scary. Do you own a gun?

• Dirty30Heart

Getting smart with your slow self.. I am not with it today. Anyway..

Why I had a peeping Tom this morn y’all? OTB16 saw him.

Shoulda used your states Stand your ground law :coffee:

• Ty

CaliYoruba says:

:preach:

I wonder does Van have full access to the tunnel like Count Nessa in LA :shrug:

• KyCakes

Why I had a peeping Tom this morn y’all? :| OTB16 saw him.
    ———————————————————————
    :blink:

Did you put on a show?

I woulda been dippin it low, droppin it like it was lukewarm and bawdy rolling…Shewt.. :tea:

• lovezoe

—————————————————————— Chris Bosh had the surgery
    ————
    :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

KyCakes says:

I had no idea Busta had an album out in ’09?!?
    Goodness….
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (That album also the one with my MIMI on it :love: )
    ——————————————————————-
    :whistle:
    Baby if you give it to me; I’ll give it to you, I know what’chu want
    Mellow, not all hellfire, brimstone, and beastly numbers :lol:
    November 7, 2013 at 11:48 am
    That song came out in like 2004… :blink:

KDubb you sposed to be MeRiyah’s biggest fan. You better get it together. :spank:

• VDot

vaginal rejuvination surgery

:ni: this doesn’t even sound like fun. My kitty only likes pleasurable pain. I think a better solution would be to find bigger dacks for a stretched out puss. :thinking: I can recall a poster saying the vag was a muscle and you can exercise to get it right get it tight.

“Kegeling while :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Dirty :heart: :wave: That gravi tho.. :no: Thats a FUPA.

• Diva

I’m hungry y’all care

by bgood on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:45 am
    ———/——-
    :stop: I saw it on here :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

405 :yahoo:

Ok, I’m out peeps. I’ll be back later on. :peace:

• Dirty30Heart

KyCakes says:

Why I had a peeping Tom this morn y’all? OTB16 saw him.
    ———————————————————————

Did you put on a show?

Aight rollback puss :kona:

Ty says:
    Count Nessa in LA
    —————————————————————–
    Vun Laker championship…ha, ha, ha
    Tvo Laker championships…Ha, ha, ha

TY. BIG FONTS POPPING.
    ——————-
    :shotsfired:

• Just Looking

This is true :yes: When I was married to my ex, I loved going to work. I felt safe there. Then I hated going home and would sometimes stay in the garage for hours. :kona: :dontjudge:

• lovezoe

Scarlett takes a tumble STILL has me in stitches all these yesrs

• VDot

:waves: 69wasaverygoodyear

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

Why I had a peeping Tom this morn y’all? :| OTB16 saw him.
    ==============
    Please tell me you own a gun.

:hi:69

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    She was sitting next to her with a hat on
    Do Better Savannah. The natives are not pleased

wow thanks for clearing that up cause that damn sure didn’t look like her

:hi: 69 and TY :tea: :tea:

@ Luvmybabygirl Samarra, you gravi is still default. didnt work. try again..??

• lovezoe

———/—
    Are you new here?

• Who Dat

That song came out in like 2004…

KDubb you sposed to be MeRiyah’s biggest fan. You better get it together.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am. Cause “Give It To Me” with Trevor was late 2002.

You thinking about her and Jadakiss song in 2004. “U Make Me Wanna”…

You know I know about my Mimi Cannon chile :nun:

*********
    :rofl: @ bgood

VDot says:

vaginal rejuvination surgery

“Kegeling while :coffee:
    ———————————————————————
    Saw “We’re the Millers” this past weekend….My 15 Y/O heard the age old joke about being so loose, it’s like throwing a hot dog down a hallway….

My Son damn near went into convulsions laughing…

Me ——–> :facepalm:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Then I hated going home and would sometimes stay in the garage for hours.
    ————–
    With the car on? That’s attempted murder on self. You failed :no:

• Ty

Getting smart with your slow self.. I am not with it today. Anyway..

Why I had a peeping Tom this morn y’all? :| OTB16 saw him.
    Who’s that peeping in my window :shotsfired: nobody now :headphones:

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: Stranger Danger! LOL!!! I kept hearing noises, thought it was the norm… deer, possum, wildlife.. :huh: :shrug:

Called OTB10 in there, he tells me a ghost story :eyeroll: , we laugh, keep going about our business (in my bedroom).

OTB16 comes in… we all :gossip: laughing and chit. She checks the windows and nothing. I said check the other one, she gets snippy and says, “Ma I did..” while turning towards the window…

Soon as she looked out the blinds he was like, :eek: :scared:

She was like :woohoo:

I was like :cuss: :woohoo:

I called the police. It was scary. The police asked if my daughter was tryna sneak out. Or sneak somebody in. :facepalm:

• VDot

. Somebody come get it. :slysmile:

HERE I GO (in my Mystical voice) I :love: hide and go get it. That was me in your window :ashamed: I thought the kids had left for school. My bad :(

===========
    This tug at my heartstrings. I’m glad you made it out :woohoo:

wow thanks for clearing that up cause that damn sure didn’t look like her
    ———–
    No prob :grill:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave:

AIIGHT NAh Vanna B errJAMES!

:phew:
    lawd i need to win some lotto money, Or Sue somebody!

Vun Laker championship…ha, ha, ha

****************
    :rofl: :rofl:

:waves: 69wasaverygoodyear

:lol: !!!! :kiss:

Dirty30Heart says:

KyCakes says:

Why I had a peeping Tom this morn y’all? OTB16 saw him.
    ———————————————————————

Did you put on a show?

Aight rollback puss :kona:
    ———————————————————————-
    :shrug: You get it where you can….

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    I saw it on here

I am not on here every day boo boo but I appreciate you getting me up to speed…

Are you new here?

;rofl: :rofl: :new:

• Milky

@wifey come here and let me feed you #evillaugh

• Dirty30Heart

@OTB, That’s why I hate yo state :faceplam: You going to the classic this weekend?

• luVn_liFe…

Who’s getting s Fake Puss??? :popcorn: <-Really Cantelope
    Hurry up, Im just here for a sec.

• Who Dat

Why I had a peeping Tom this morn y’all? OTB16 saw him.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My cousin had a peeper. :no:

At least report it.

The police ain’t chit! Like you worthy to be looked at? :pigsfly:

*giggles

:rofl: :rofl: I just choked :rofl:

Vun Laker championship…ha, ha, ha
    Tvo Laker championships…Ha, ha, ha
    :chase: I don’t care for Nessa but I got to defend the lakers cause I got they shoe on

• LadieLeo

What does grinding eggs mean?

Now this 13yr dog that runs the house… what kind is it?

*****************************************

She a mutt, border collie/sheltie mix

Grinding eggs, see I don’t like to put all my eggs in one basket so I keep me a few different eggs in diffferent baskets. But I don’t really hunch but I will grind. But grind reall good a lil more than middle school grinding.

• luVn_liFe…

:waiting:

*erHHHHM (cleard my throaK!)

Boo Boo :casket:

• Milky

The police asked if my daughter was tryna sneak out. Or sneak somebody in.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    this the bullchit right here that burns me up!!! :shotsfired:

• OutsidetheBox

:crying1: @LuVie. Sandra really went for the gut with this post today.

• Ty

The police asked if my daughter was tryna sneak out. Or sneak somebody in.

:dead:

• Who Dat

I called the police. It was scary.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HAIL YES. I am glad you did though. Same shat with my cousin.

Imma tell you like I told her though…

You DO know he is looking at the girl though…. And not your elderly azz? Dont nobody wanna see what you GOT.

Dirty30Heart says:

************************
    My lil sister asked me when was I goin to the classic and where. I told her but then said it’s more than one classic she gone ask me where they at…..heffa ion know where all of em at :huh:

• OutsidetheBox

You going to the classic this weekend?

No. :eyeroll: Funeral(s) and my kids on program at church. And it Florida’s homecoming. I’m old. :cry:

• Dirty30Heart

Lake show ain’t lookin to good this season :coffee:

• Who Dat

WHY every time I want to go and get my Arby’s for lunch though yall tambout fake puss?
    WHY?
    WHY?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Then I hated going home and would sometimes stay in the garage for hours.
    ————–
    With the car on? That’s attempted murder on self. You failed
    **************
    You are unequivocally the most crazy person I’ve ever met :rofl:
    SOunds like something from a Lifetime Movie

:crying:

I HATE CHEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Dirty30Heart

LadieLeo says:

Dirty30Heart says:

************************

:rofl: You pusoed to know!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I am not on here every day boo boo but I appreciate you getting me up to speed…
    by bgood on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:59 am
    —————
    She thanked me and :cloud: me all at the same time. She said I need to get off SR and get to work.
    *slams drawers shut and ruffles papers*
    :huh: ok…..

• luVn_liFe…

OutsidetheBox says: Sandra really went for the gut with this post today.
    ~
    BiCth she is! :shank:

B U feeling SWEll or what???

===========
    :dead:

Just Looking says:

The police ain’t chit! Like you worthy to be looked at? :pigsfly:
    *giggles

Suh! :rofl: I was like you (he was YOUNG) little fukking whippersnapper. :huh:

OMG yes..of course I didnt even consider her! I was like, :crying1: No im single..aint nobody checking for me…”

:eek: <—him… "I meant your daughter ma'am" :facepalm:

• LadieLeo

You going to the classic this weekend?

No. Funeral(s) and my kids on program at church. And it Florida’s homecoming. I’m old
    **********************************
    I got a funeral too :crying: FAMU homecoming was a couple weeks back.

• Dirty30Heart

I called the police. It was scary.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HAIL YES. I am glad you did though. Same shat with my cousin.

Imma tell you like I told her though…

:dead:

WHY?
    WHY?
    ———————————————————————-
    I worked at Arby’s when Hector was a pup and the way the roast beef looked BEFORE it was cooked…

Neva mine…I’ll tell the story when you leave :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

She thanked me and me all at the same time. She said I need to get off SR and get to work.
    *slams drawers shut and ruffles papers*
    ok…..
    ~
    ~
    :hahaha: I agree wit whoever said this to U misTAKEN! :lol:

MISTA love Arbys’s maybe this why :oops: I NEVA NEVa Liked that place

• OutsidetheBox

:crying1: :crying1: SADLY I was misinformed. Police did his duty and got me up to speed tho. :rofl:

You pusoed to know!

***********************
    I know bout 2, the one I go too and the one that them 2 people was hunching on the bench and passed out at…..she betta google that ish. I love my baby sister but that broad bout 2 steps up from being HFMR herself.

She a mutt, border collie/sheltie mix

*************
    @Ladie Leo, Ohhhh :huh: ok! :thumbsup:

============
    Soooo, uh…it’s safe to say you won’t order the roast beef curtain sandwich, huh?

• OutsidetheBox

she gone ask me where they at

:hahaha: Wait she in JVille too?

I HATE CHEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We go over there, she called us about the peeper, with her lil yoga pants on and whatnot…tambout I look gooooood.

BISH SIT DOWN! :crying1:

That peeper was tryna look at that 15 yo ghul of yours. STOP PLAYING :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

Just Looking says:

The police ain’t chit! Like you worthy to be looked at?
    *giggles

Suh! I was like you (he was YOUNG) little fukking whippersnapper.

OMG yes..of course I didnt even consider her! I was like, No im single..aint nobody checking for me…”

<—him… "I meant your daughter ma'am"
    ~
    ~
    :shock: a PeePing TOM!! :bite:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am not on here every day boo boo but I appreciate you getting me up to speed…
    by bgood on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:59 am
    —————
    *slams drawers shut and ruffles papers*
    :huh: ok…..
    ———————————————————————
    No *shakes table*?

I don’t know why, but when you said that chit, I laughed so fawking loud…

:whew: chile

• Ty

This is what would have me shook…my girls :yes:

OTB get them some tasers or something for their bookbags. Hell that could be anybody and he might know their schedules :shotsfired:

Dumb azz officers :coffee:

• lovezoe

I am not on here every day boo boo but I appreciate you getting me up to speed…
    by bgood on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:59 am
    ————–
    Again, are you new here?

• Milky

My stepdaughter is such a blonde… We were talking about her purchasing a car.

Me: you know you are going to need full coverage insurance to drive it off the lot right?

Her: oh, I do. I only want 3/4 of insurance

Me: :blink: this cant be life!

• lovezoe

OTB, sorry you went through that. Get a piece.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Then I hated going home and would sometimes stay in the garage for hours.
    ————–
    With the car on? That’s attempted murder on self. You failed :no:
    :eatme:

NO :rofl:

Wait she in JVille too?

*************************
    Yeah she here too. She knows I go to Orlando for FAMU/BCU, don’t even go to the game all them negros down there be messing wit my phone reception. Our condo doesn’t get the best wifi and I have school work…yeah i have good time, lol

lil yoga pants on

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yoooo them yoga pants make you feel fine dont they :rofl:

• Dirty30Heart

LadieLeo says:

You pusoed to know!

***********************

Hunchin on a bench? :shocked: In GA? It was some pure fukkery goin on at the last classic here. :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

Thanks for BranGinG me up to speed Heffas and Hoochies

:pigsfly:

Milky says:

My stepdaughter is such a blonde… We were talking about her purchasing a car.

Her: oh, I do. I only want 3/4 of insurance

Me: :blink: this cant be life!
    —————————————————————
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is what life is about…comedy relief from the youngins…

Milky says:

My stepdaughter is such a blonde… We were talking about her purchasing a car.

Her: oh, I do. I only want 3/4 of insurance

Me: this cant be life!

******************************
    :whistling: I believe the chirren is our future

• Who Dat

Fr fr though @OTB…You can get something outside of the winder he was standing at… that crunch real loud at Lowes/HD. So if he walk his azz BACK there again…yall can hear him.

a PeePing TOM!!

:eek: :woo: :shotsfired:

LuV!!! This is the SECOND time this has happ’d. THAT I KNOW OF. I’m thinking like damn how long you been doing that BRUH!

Skinfolk y’all! :facepalm: OTB16 said he looked older than me, like “35” :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    Then I hated going home and would sometimes stay in the garage for hours.
    ————–
    With the car on? That’s attempted murder on self. You failed
    **************
    You are unequivocally the most crazy person I’ve ever met :rofl:
    SOunds like something from a Lifetime Movie

Ya’ll two are the :champ: today

I’m in fuggn tears. :dead: :casket :ghost:

• Dirty30Heart

Milky says:

My stepdaughter is such a blonde… We were talking about her purchasing a car.

Her: oh, I do. I only want 3/4 of insurance

Me: this cant be life!

:roil: :hahaha:

• LadieLeo

Hunchin on a bench? In GA? It was some pure fukkery goin on at the last classic here.
    *********************
    nah somewhere in VA, it was the talk of the blog the other day. I saw the pic on instagram, dude was a$$ nakie no socks or nothing…guess he ain’t have time fo that.

• KyCakes

that crunch real loud at Lowes/HD.
    ———————————————————————
    So…Do I just go to Home Depot and say “My girl Dub told me y’all got that ‘crunch real loud’ that I can put outside my windows to alert for intruders/peepin Thomas'”

Is that how I do it, Dub? :lol:

• MissHarlem

:no: :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    *slams drawers shut and ruffles papers*
    ok…..

Maybe your right a bytch tryna get promoted and full attention on SR is not gonna get it. I didn’t shyt on you I am all peace and love LOL just blogging when I can

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

The peeping tom incident is very unfortunate, but the commentary has me in tears :crying:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

I had to laugh at the I am all peace and love

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: 16 has one. I dont trust OTB13 with one. :nono: We had big girl’s out this morn. *snap snap*

Shoulda seen my baby tryna load his bebe gun tho :crying1:

Its funny now. But we making changes later on. :tea:

@Ms. Harlem – They cuttn up bad today

:hug:

KimCherishKoby!
    You are so basic :rofl: At least I just ghost reference it. You know them lurkers finna be on that email like :typing: Hey girl tell SR to open the gates!!

3/4 of insurance

:facepalm: Lawd Milky :no:

• Who Dat

My stepdaughter is such a blonde… We were talking about her purchasing a car.

Her: oh, I do. I only want 3/4 of insurance

Me: this cant be life!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    18 yo got the shock of her dayum LIFE just LAST week over car insurance. :yes: I told her she keep pushing me with being out late almost every night…Imma make her get her OWN policy. She did the online quote? And seen that ish was $174 a MONTH? Her azz been in that house every NIGHT ..EARLY AS HAIL errySINCE

:thankyou:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

That was an old comment for VDot that was sitting on my work pc :ashamed:

:shotsfired: :shotsfired1:

:scared:

• free

somehow i feel she will eventually be selling hot wangs and fish outta this place….

Get a piece.

:yes: TY @Zoe. Someone is on it. We getting a red nose too. :facepalm:

Who gone feed that dog yall? :no: Im hoping the OTBboys can handle it.

• OutsidetheBox

This is what life is about…comedy relief from the youngins…

:lolsign: :cosign:

Harlem :hug:

Aww fawk the niceties :hunch: :lick: :sheep: <—– This last one is only after a pint of Crown….

• Who Dat

Is that how I do it, Dub?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HAIL YEAH. They show you the different kinds of gravel. That hay that rustles etc. The sands. They have options.

• MissHarlem

JUST :hug: hey hun. How you feeling :kiss: they a mess per usual

Shoulda seen my baby tryna load his bebe gun tho :crying1:
    ——————————————————————
    That baby was gonna protect the homestead come hell or highwater :love:

• Ty

We getting a red nose too. :facepalm:
    Please get a pup so yall can train him don’t get a grown azz dog and try to train him, not going to work :nono:

• KyCakes

Is that how I do it, Dub?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ———————————————————————
    You so knowledgeable and chit :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

So if he walk his azz BACK there again…yall can hear him.
    _________

Thats how I heard him Dubb. My backyard still got leaves from last Fall. :ashamed: Its so woody that we rarely, RARELY use it. The kids run thru it everynow and again but :shrug: Its too much life back there for us.

The followup officer said that they will be getting a bike detail back there on the trail. I guess three times peeping is enough. My neighbor a couple doors down had an issue like last month.

• Who Dat

OTB16 said he looked older than me, like “35?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :facepalm: I HATE HUH.

*whispers…send her to me*

free says:

***************************
    nah probably chicken and waffles with that syrup mixed with hot sauce

===========
    :shame: I would support her business when I visit. Just put that fish right on the light bread.

free says:

:rofl: Prolly not

Brickell/MIA is pretty starve yourself into looking like you peeled yourself outta magazine kinda spot. :yes:

• Milky

This is what life is about…comedy relief from the youngins…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    but this heffa is almost 21 wiff 2 babies and you dont know shait!

• MissHarlem

KYYYY you know Im feeling randy :thankyou: :lick:

• Ty

Shoulda seen my baby tryna load his bebe gun tho
    Bebe’s hurt too *has flashbacks of slapping da hell outta my cousin*

• VDot

With the car on? That’s attempted murder on self. You failed**********

:dead: and :ghost:

NEW YAWKA :love: :kiss:

• Who Dat

Its too much life back there for us.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wilelife? And Florida shole has some wilelife for your AYS.

***************************
    but them hood joints that fry er’thang in the same grease though :vomit:

They have options.
    _________

:yes:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Harlemmmmmmmmmm :waves:

• MissHarlem

:waves: my manners sometimes aint chit but HELLO peeps

DUB/OTB :hug: bring it in

• FuturedocDonte

*********************
    —–
    Norfolk state homecoming (my alma mater) :woot:

Milky says:

This is what life is about…comedy relief from the youngins…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    but this heffa is almost 21 wiff 2 babies and you dont know shait!
    ——————————————————————-
    This is open mic night material :rofl:

Keep on being there for huh…

#EachOneTeachOne

OTB Says:

LuV!!! This is the SECOND time this has happ’d. THAT I KNOW OF. (I THINK HE COMES OFTEN) I’m thinking like damn how long you been doing that BRUH! Cause I would get up earlier and dance directly in the window.
    ________
    Sista there is better ways to find a date :kona:

• MissHarlem

BRRROOOWWWWWWNNNN :waves:

:kiss: added to comment 269 for OTB

• LadieLeo

Its too much life back there for us.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wilelife? And Florida shole has some wilelife for your AYS
    ***********************************
    We only really have armadillos (sp), raccoons and possums by my house but a few miles up the street it was a bear lose. What’s so crazy is I live in an area with a whole lot of homes and businesses. We was like a bear :huh:

• Who Dat

You so knowledgeable and chit
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hrush. :rofl:

She gonna LEARN TA’DAY @Milky! The 21 yo. Shoot!

• OutsidetheBox

She is young..neighbor’s dogs had puppies s few months ago. The kids know her. My scary ass dont. :|

• VDot

That was an old comment for VDot that was sitting on my work pc

:rofl: so basically you were getting :umbrella: while phone posting in the bathroom stall? :hahaha:

• Just Looking

@Harlem – Oooohhh I gotta get your info…so I can send you pics.

Feeling great! Gotta get better with taking meds at same time…other than that. Just GREAT :kiss:

• VDot

:waves: Harlem Shake

• MissHarlem

BEHOLD THE GREEN AND GOLD :danban:

:love: me some @Harlem Shake

armadillos <<< NO. I can barely handle our bug population and the dayum DEER. We have the occasional bear sighting too though. They be passing through leaving the mountains and going to the beach. My daddy years ago was watching the news…and was like aint that some shat? NC bears be goin on VACATION… :casket:

OTB Says:
    Cause I would get up earlier and dance directly in the window.
    ——————————————————————
    :pc: <——- goes to Expedia to look for a red eye to FL

• MissHarlem

JUST good to hear hun :woot: and YES get my info. I just got coupons for my mom for Prograf that drug is expensive as hell :no: once you get that down with the lifestyle (healthy living) you gonna be on your way. I am so happy to hear

VDOT :waves: hey boo

• OutsidetheBox

! Cause I would get up earlier and dance directly in the window.
    ________

:rofl: :rofl: :chase: BOL!!!! :rofl:

The little boy down the road (he is really 16? 17?) mannish as hell! Come running his beige ass down there (no shoes jesus) tombout, ” a:angry: who messing with my baby.” :rofl: OTB7 sees him and says, “It was Him!” (He is a juvi kid…always in trouble. In alternative school now.)

Then the little OTBs ran out the door and jumped on him. :hahaha:

• VDot

:newpost:

You and your Daddy

:stop: I will not die today laughing at your crazy arse.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Bgood I started to steal on you but I was like :stop: It ain’t worth losing your log in over. Then I also remembered I got promoted to fry cook last month while fonting on SR and I was like you know wha :whistle: don’t do please do it.
    I am too bless and cute to be e-fighting with folks :rofl:
    Side note: Since when did people start saying be bless????? Where is the ED

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: Thats what we get mostly…dillos, coons, deer, owl..the coons the scariest; they HOOD!

But at least several times a year, gators, black bears, and turkeys… :no: Oh, We saw a few boar too. Been a minute since those tho (they get eaten :lol: )

I would expect for yall to see a lot of bears! They are everywhere. I hate going in the panhandle..they be tryna cross the road and chit. :no:

• lovezoe

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

NC bears be goin on VACATION…

:rofl: :rofl: I LOVE when homeowners catch them on vid.

I saw a vid the other morning of a moose on a damn trampoline. he was jumping too yall. :rofl: The other moose(es?) was standing round watching him. :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Lady_L says:

Love her suit, she is so pretty….

I would love the suit better if she covered her cleavage. They are for her man’s eyes only. :no: