Celebrity Couple: Ciara and Future

Ciara and Future

Ciara and Future

Singer Ciara is totally head over heels in Love with her baby daddy, rapper Future Hendrix. Ciara took to her Instagram account yesterday to express just how much she Loves her man. I wrote a long post about the effects of Dopamine and other brain chemicals on relationships. But I will hold off on sharing that post with my readers until after Future dumps Ciara.

Ciara and Future

By my estimates their relationship will crumble around this time next year — or sooner. Why? Because Future, who has 5 or 6 babies by 3 or 4 other women, doesn’t seem to be as infatuated with Ciara as she is with him. Body language is everything. And Future looks like he’s already feeling the pressure of remaining faithful to just one woman.

• Is Ciara Rushing Into a Hopeless Marriage With Rapper Future?
  • Rihanna admits she doesn’t understand love
  • Amber and Wiz Engaged; is it Love or Dopamine?
  • Love vs. Dopamine (Lust for Love)

194 Responses to “Celebrity Couple: Ciara and Future”

kingstonn says:

His off key ass. I swear his voice irritates my soul. :wail:

Orange Blossom says:

:rofl: until he dumps her.

he seems to really like her tho. she prolly be doing that matrix thang on him. :love:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Serious question @SandraRose: So why would he propose to her? Do you think it’ll turn into a loooooong proposal and not end in marriage?

libra80sbaby says:

he so ugly to me

deedeegirl says:

I can’t with the men having kids all over town. Hell no

Just Looking says:

:popcorn:

MoniquetheGeek says:

I like Future’s jacket. . . but for me! It looks a little tight on the arms and too short in length on him. Is he a FOTB?

Charlamagne (sp?) called them Future & the Past. :dead:

His face says it all :shrug: #aintmyfault

My Granny always told me to pick the one that loves ME MORE, than I love him, because “you can always learn how to love someone” :lol:

She was right :trophy:

Orange Blossom says:

me and my kids were future’s color this past summer and now we look like ciara. i wonder if ppl think we bleaching. :lol:

Ms Peaches says:

So damn hateful Sandra. This may last two years.

Im NO Body language EXPERT – but it looks like CiERROR is really into Future
      and
      future Not so much into her
      :tea:

69 says:

I was going to kick it in here with y’all today but I can’t take no more Kim K :chickenhead: rdashian for the rest of this month.

DTTS
      Doc
      MAN

:fistbump:

Ok, I’m out. :kona:

:bye: sixTYnine :D Nice seeing you

gypsyeyes says:

He was on the radio last week and said it was good being home and having his girl by his side. and I feel like at some point being addressed as someone’s girl or situation is not good enough. I guess I’m happy if she is happy but I need for these celebs to get someone to proofread their tweets and posts first cause the typos for the world to see kills me every time. “everyday AS been”. it ‘HAS’ been, comeon chile!

luVn_liFe… says:

Im NO Body language EXPERT – but it looks like CiERROR is really into Future
      and
      future Not so much into her
      :tea:

EYE am no Body Expert either. Where is Kdub to see if Stevie can tell whether or not these two are gonna make it :lol:

kingstonn says:

Future looks uninterested. How long before a chick comes out and says she’s having his 7th baby? :lol:

Hey DTTS :pizza: I’m hungree

Salliemae's Boosh says:

Charlamagne (sp?) called them Future & the Past.
      _________________________________________

:hi:
      Smurfette
      :yawn: whats Cracking hoochie?

bnatural says:

Oh Sandra…did Future clarify he that he only had 3 kids….and I thought that Ciara was a FOB…. :thinking:

Anyone else think that they won’t actually get married?

bnatural says:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Charlamagne (sp?) called them Future & the Past. :dead:
      ————

:rofl: Dude is a FOOL!!!

Dymond says:

Just for gp, can anyone clarify just how many kids/mama’s there actually are? I always think the 6 kids with 5 mama’s thing is a joke? it is right? :eek:

lmao!

Smonae says:

kingstonn says:

His off key ass. I swear his voice irritates my soul

:hi: jusss looking :hi:

I think they’ll get married :shrug:

:wait:
      omg
      :eek:

The Master Beta :D says:

So you couldn’t text that shyt to him why does everything need top be on social media

Eye of Heart says:

OH :coffee:

bnatural says:

———–

Future stated that he has three kids with 3 women….heard that from an interview he did last week

gypsyeyes says:

HE HAS ALL THOSE KIDS…HE IS NOT GONNA MARRY CIARA BECAUSE IN GA THEY TAKE THE WIFES MONEY INTO CONSIDERATION WITH CHILD SUPPORT. DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST THEM OTHER CHICKS ARE GONNA RUN DOWN TO CHID SUPPORT COURT FOR AN INCRESASE? SHE WILL COME OUT AND SAY THAT SHE DOESN’T NEED PAPERS SAYING THAT THEY ARE MARRIED CAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS.

Dymond says:

So you couldn’t text that shyt to him why does everything need to be on social media
      ———————————–
      so you’ll know just how deep in love they really are :coffee:

:dead: @ Screw :wave:

MoniquetheGeek says:

____________________________________
      I think he just did some interview saying he only has 3 kids & 3 bms or something.

Dymond says:

y’all know who else is getting married? me :D oh, I already told y’all that? :kona:

Eye of Heart says:

Hey Screw :waves:

CONGRATS DYMOND!! :partyhat: ididnt See that U wer getting married

:dance: Hoodrat Hoodrat Hoochie Mama :woot:
      LuvLife :rofl:
      ====================
      :egg: –>T-Bone for Dymond :D

Dymond says:

well i know tht he had TWO babies this year (2013). thts more than enough for me. 2 different ppl have been in labor since they started dating. sorry, but no. thts just too close for comfort for me. that dude is on the rebound from a rebound.

but ciara is not a mother yet so maybe she doesnt get that women have emotional needs in addition to financial needs when they have a newborn. i wouldnt be comfortable in my spirit giggling and sniggling with a man who left at least two women while they are pregnant.

:chase:
      :wtf:
      OK, now She’s a Doofus!

Eye of Heart says:

DTTS :danban:

:gossip: This is just a stupid move IMB :eek:

And she won’t ‘get it’ until she’s left with a baby, ain’t enough time in the day/year for this cat to be a daddy to all them kids all spread out :blink: #heaintdiddy :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

DTTS :hi:

yesssss honey @ luv’n ’bout to lock it down! :bite:

**devours TBone** :thumbsup: good lookin out :lol:

————
      :blink:

what’s this about Yandy and Mendeecees’ ex having ghetto twins? is it true that they were pregnant at the same time?

I love hot couples and these to are one hot couple. And her stomach still ain’t growin.

Yup dymond i read that TEW :tea: Yandy :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

:woot: Congrats Dymond on the engagement

Orange Blossom says:

i just went and looked. future had a 2 month old son in february of this year by Brittni Mealy & someone else was also claiming to be pregnant by him at the same time. here it is november and ciara is so much in love :rolleyes:

ugh, where is her mama at to pull her by the collar? i would not have my baby out here getting embarrassed like this. not saying he cant or doesnt love her but its just a lot of raw sex all at once. :no:

Dymond says:

Just for gp, can anyone clarify just how many kids/mama’s there actually are?
      Hell does Future even know :shrug:

The Master Beta :D says:

_______________________________

True but have you seen Eva Marcille @ 5 months preggers she looked as if she had just eaten a big meal maybe the case with Ciara :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

He look like an older version of Lil Romeo in this pic at first glance

Dymond says:

:ashamed: thanks masta umm beta :D

Just saw the kanyekim video :dead: #hopeless

IsThisThingOn... says:

How is EVERYBODY involved so unconcerned about protection???
      smh :no:

Dymond says:

:bye: see y’all in another dimension :pigsfly:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why does his jacket look like something I has in elementary school?

SOTHERNGRL says:

She in love that Dicomaine is something.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

He forgot his shades…they at least make him look halfway decent! :hurl:

Ty says:

ugh, where is her mama at to pull her by the collar?
      Same place she was when Ciara was flipping over Stoudamire and 50(sp?) :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

The Future & The Past :ghost: I hate Charlamagne at times :rofl:

OHHHH I like that weave! :eek:

@smurfeTTe u like whatchU seen??

:lol: @ ty

i guess so. wont be mine tho. they gonna be like dang mommy, chill!

What LUVIE :eek: :bite:

OTB
      Did U See winston’s Accuser is YT, and Now that I thought about it . .
      What about his gF :eek:

:eyeroll: *Halfheartedly throws confetti*

:hahaha: :heart:

OTB
      Did U See winston’s Accuser is YT, and Now that I thought about it . .
      What about his gF :eek:

:eek: LUVIE I’m telling you this chit is bout to get ugly.

FuturedocDonte says:

That’s necole bitchie in that second picture… :lol:

OTB
      Did U See winston’s Accuser is YT, and Now that I thought about it . .
      What about his gF :eek:

:eek: LUVIE I’m telling you this chit is bout to get ugly.
      ~
      my GAWD :smack: Ive been reading up on some of this stuFF, TPD said When they wer investigation over a YR ago, the girl stopped co-operating, and were told by the FAMs ATTY she was not interested in Prosecuting or co-operating :think:

Well my baby daddy got a gang of kids and a gang of mamas but he manages to take care of all of them. :shrug: I imagine Future can do alright if he even tried a little bit.

Caramel Rain says:

OTB, I went to MMC and found these High Waist Destroyed Acid Jeans for 39.40. They are cute and have the rips in them but that’s still a tad bit much for what I want to spend. I’ma go Goodwill for a basic pair of jeans tho and take your advice downstairs

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What changed.

libra80sbaby says:

Ty says:

That shyt is funny though :rofl: Khia reading the industry in alphabetical order :crying: I posted that for Libra from downstairs hmph…..
      ——————————–
      :thankyou: I was at my desk HOLLERING :hahaha: :rofl: :wail:

lovezoe says:

Who here deep conditions their weave I’m the microwave?

But does he fly here and there and there all thee time? & If you say yes, I’mma change the subject :lol:

I was talmbout THIS CAT ^

But the girl say they lying. Say TPD told her that, “he plays football. Football is big around here. You sure you wanna go thru with this” :eek:

:facepalm:

I imagine Future can do alright if he even tried a little bit.
      ~~~~~
      Of course he can if he wants to and the BM let him.
      I mean COME ON, what does it take; a couple hundred dollars a week . .
      Co-operation with all ten of the BMs
      CiError rides around town and picks all the Baybays up by Thurs,Fri nite errybodys settled = wahlaH!

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What changed.
      His Status

FuturedocDonte says:

OTB
      Did U See winston’s Accuser is YT, and Now that I thought about it . .
      What about his gF

LUVIE I’m telling you this chit is bout to get ugly.
      ~
      my GAWD Ive been reading up on some of this stuFF, TPD said When they wer investigation over a YR ago, the girl stopped co-operating, and were told by the FAMs ATTY she was not interested in Prosecuting or co-operating
      —-
      Who y’all talm bout :popcorn:

Ty, I saw that. THat was good :lol: Khia is a nut, I bet she funny to be around :lol:

Yeah, no don’t buy those. I just wanted to give you an idea of the style if you didn’t want to do ripping yourself. Also Rainbows and Citi Trends and places like that will have those destroyed jeans in every color and def not more than 20 or so bucks.

Caramel Rain says:

Jay Z’s headlock of Beyonce was waayy tighter than Future’s is of Ciara :tea: and they dopamine wore off along time ago :tea: and they still in to each other :tea: 10 yrs late :tea: #dobetterfuture

stone washed acid jeans back yall? :popcorn:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Yall know that Gucci pregnant azz self is suing Waka and his Momma for fraud, rackertering and something else.

@OTB
      IDK
      I just hope the TRUTH preVails – If Winston indeed Assault that girl, he should be dealt with
      if he did not – Well at this point does it Matter

What changed.

The police say the girl didn’t want to press charges so the case was changed to “open inactive” which means the media can see the details. TMZ requested them and viola they closed them back up. Said the investigation was still active. :no:

Ty says:

@ Libra You’re welcome hun :hug: I stay :rofl: @ Khia crazy azz. Sandra talked about her health and Khia dragged her :dead:
      Besides, I already let the world know on the “Hit Err Up” diss that Katrina Harbor’s DURTY, ROTTEN and CORODED ass can’t have no babies. Weezy hasn’t been the same since he left your f*ck ass so aint no need to tweet about you NOT being PREG!!!!!!When you don’t take your meds you shrink like a prune and when you do, you get big as two Burger King’s……Keep it real hoe!!!!!

Who y’all talm bout :popcorn:

JW. FSU QB. Rape accusations. They say they got his dana in her drawers. His roommate was supposedly there but refuses to give a statement. Not looking good in this post Trayvon society. And what with them young fellas up in Maryland that just “raped” that one girl.

And another thing isnt WINSTON A FRESMAN??

@DONte wer TalkiN bout JAmeis Winston and his alleged sexual assault

@ Yall :yes:

@ Zoe yes but put it in something with a cover and not more than 1 min :yes:

cocoa49 says:

First of all, I consider them a low budget couple drop that celebrity mess. It is so obvious she is smothering him with her love. This is one affair she should have kept hidden. lol I do believe he likes her, or should i say love, but he doesn’t show it as much. His body language always looks forced. Maybe it is a guy thing not to show love publicly. It’s like she never been loved before. Something just seems so out of place with her. He is not that attractive and he needs to keep those shades on at all times. :goodpost:

Oh LuvLife, I thought the video was laughable.

Funny, like a clown!

stone washed acid jeans back yall? :popcorn:
      _________

They been around for more than a few seasons.

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey y’all! :waves:

I usually don’t do news posts, but this one here sliced my tomatoes. :mad:

Milwaukee teacher cuts off little girl’s natural hair as punishment, throws it away in front of her.

7-year-old Lamya Cammon’s teacher took her in front of her Milwaukee public school class and cut off one of her braids as punishment because she kept playing with her hair. The teacher has received just a small fine and is still in the classroom.

“She told me to stop playing with it. Then cut it off and sent me back to my desk,” Cammon said.

“I went to my desk and cried. And they was laughing,” Cammon said. “She threw it away, and she said, ‘Now what you gonna go home and say to your momma? ‘ And I said, ‘That you cut off my hair,’” Cammon said.

Her brakes, rotors, wiper blades (glasses) and wheels would have been on their way to the collision shop, because if this was my baby I’d have WRECKED HER right in that classroom.

And another thing isnt WINSTON A FRESMAN??
      @DONte wer TalkiN bout JAmeis Winston and his alleged sexual assault
      ________

He red-shirted last year LuVie.

:eek:
      my lord KaeCEI. :huh: THE.AUDACITY.of.people.THESE.DAYS.

OTB_____________

*************
      :thankyou: yea not getting those from MMC….. :thumbsup:

He red-shirted last year LuVie.
      HrMMM

HIS GF hasnt been tweeting bout none of it. I wonder if she broke up with him.
      She looks like a nice girl. REAL.ladylike.

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey y’all! :waves:

I usually don’t do news posts, but this one here sliced my tomatoes. :mad:
      :love:

<–I'd have been there by the time the bell rang :eek:
      =================
      OTB I only have dark jeans :shrug:

The Master Beta :D says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey y’all!
      I usually don’t do news posts, but this one here sliced my tomatoes.
      _______________________________________

Ion even have kids yet but I’m telling you now that would be the day I catch my first charge and will take it with pride smiles and all in my mugshot cause that teacher would def catch a fade

Ty says:

That’s fine AND I would’ve fined her azz big time right in her classroom :nono: There are levels to handling kids, I wish a mopho would :chase:

Hell Ty13 probably would’ve tagged her azz herself :smack:

cocoa49 says:

***********
      :rofl: I think she just really really really wants to be in a relationship. IDK..

Orange Blossom says:

KayCei said she wasnt gonna be riled up by herself. she had to get us all riled up too.

let a bish cut something off my child and see what happen. its her hair, why she cant play with it? little boys play with they dingalings all day long. you gonna cut those off too?

:cuss:

OTB I only have dark jeans
      **********

DO BETTER DTTS… :spank:

What’s this about you rolling around town :steer: with a hairline crack in your windshield KENYA!? :eek:

Get it FIXED! Before you wake up :dead:

Scenarios:
      You hit a bump
      A pebble from a truck hits your windshield
      Heat/COld affect glass!

MissHarlem says:

KAY gtfohwtbs :nono: I need for the mother and all mothers of color in that classroom to let their voice be heard. World aint ready for me to have a child yet :no: half this bitch would be in flames if they try my baby.

lovezoe says:

Kaycei- PLEASE PLEASE tell me that stout is fake. I woulda been under the jail. This right here: ‘Now what you gonna go home and say to your momma? ‘ And I said, ‘That you cut off my hair,’” Cammon said.

She woulda got the brakes best off of her.

Two ninth-grade students from Palm Beach Gardens High School have been arrested in connection with the armed robbery of a U.S. Postal Service mail carrier in Riviera Beach on Oct. 31, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Kevin Cartwright, 15, and Michael Murray, 14, are being charged as adults. They face a robbery with a firearm charge and are in the Palm Beach County Jail. Cartwright is being held in lieu of $50,000 bail and Murray is being held on $30,000 bail.
      ~~~~~
      Just terrible, albeit it saddens me they’re Quick to try blk youth as adults
      SMH

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

my lord KaeCEI. THE.AUDACITY.of.people.THESE.DAYS.

***************************

luV, I’da made a lacefront out that bish natural hair and hung it on her classroom door.

CUT OFF this child’s platt! In front of the other students!?
      You KNOW she will never forget it. That will haunt her all of her days when that one lil’ spot won’t be longer than the rest unless she cuts it all off.

That teacher would be checking her mirror every morning wondering when her patches were going to fill in. :coffee:

Buying “Baby Don’t Be Bald” and “Glover’s Mane”. Putting witch hazel on her bald, red, sore spots.

cutting off dingalings :ghost:
      ———
      But ION want any Kenya :lol: I try to buy clothes that I can wear for work & play now… :tea:

Is that @Dymond in that pic?

She looks like a nice girl. REAL.ladylike.

:lol: I thought she was the clean up girl. :tea: IJS. Look. He do like Black girls. :tea:

Future and Ciara baby gonna be born with a voice synthesizer and doing the Matrix. Out the snatch.

lovezoe says:

This happened in 2000, wonder if she still working

KayCeiSoul says:

It’s true Zoe. That’s why I said I’d wrecked that bish, put her in the collision shop, paid to get her out, took her through the car wash, drove her azz at 100mph, and wrecked her again. :yes:

~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl:

YES MaaM!
      fuGG is wrong with People. SERIOUSLY

@DTTS..
      ***********
      :dead: hairline fracture… :rofl: Yes and I am.. :lol:

I only have dark jeans :shrug:

Really? No colors? *mind blown* :lol: I love jeans.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Hey y’all!
      I usually don’t do news posts, but this one here sliced my tomatoes.
      }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
      When I tell you that by the time I got done with her azz. LAWD JESUS.
      That heffa would be done for.What the hell you doing puttiing your dirty hands in this child head.

KC, where’d you get that from???

If you know them, tell them to take the baby to a psych doc, and parents too!

lovezoe says:

OTB- looking for white skinny jeans. Direct me boo.

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Zoe 2000???? :eek:

Well it just popped up on my FB newsfeed in 2013. I’on ee’m care if it was back in ’89. I would STILL be whooping that bish err’time I THOUGHT about it.

We talked about that story here. :hahaha: Its really old but still blood boiling. :lol:

Just terrible, albeit it saddens me they’re Quick to try blk youth as adults
      SMH

Arrested. Dont even mean guilty, but yet charging as adults. :smh: :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

It was in 2009 Zoe. :coffee:
      Still. Would. Be. Whooping. Dat. Azz.

OH! I have one black pair :rofl:

<—used to have aqua, yellow, orange, baby blue etc Guess jeans :rofl: :rofl: I was Sirius about my colours back then :lol:

———
      But ION want any Kenya I try to buy clothes that I can wear for work & play now
      **************
      :thinking: your clothes are interchangable? mines aint LOL..

lovezoe says:

Yeah I meant 09, fingers going too fast

kingstonn says:

Serious question: Did Ciara put out a new cd? Or just that terrible song who’s title I forgot? :think:

I would STILL be whooping that bish err’time I THOUGHT about it
      ^^^
      :fistbump: Yes! This is one of them *jumps in face* “whenever I see you” type things! :yes:

———
      But ION want any Kenya I try to buy clothes that I can wear for work & play now
      **************
      :thinking: your clothes are interchangable? mines aint LOL..
      ===========
      :thinking: For about 2 yrs I’ve been doing it :lol:
      Can’t nobody say nathan to me when I rock my work blazers with a pair of jeans neither :eek:

:rofl: #weallarecrazy :lol:

i have a pair of silver jeans. and not just silver in color but silver in sheen

i roll my eyes at my ownself everytime i see them in the draw. ol superhero looking joints. ugh! :rolleyes:

…and i bought them last year :facepalm:

i should have a “busted/hotmess outfit” party like gypsy’s ugly sweater party. its the only way im wearing them.

lovezoe says:

Oh it don’t matter how long ago it was, wonder if she still teaching, I wish a teacher would.

OTB- looking for white skinny jeans. Direct me boo.

Toughest challenge ever. :|

What cut do you like? Express always makes nice white jeans but the cuts differ so much that you must know your size in the particular wash. A little pricey but worth it once you get them on sale and wear them thru summer.

Full disclosure my favorite white jeans are made by Gloria Vanderbilt. The ones they sell in Kohl’s. :tea: Natural waist, slim fit and our asses always look like a peach in ‘em. :thumbsup:

OTB, you a size 14skinny jeans size? :eek:

Zoe if you try the GV jeans size down. They are women’s sizing.

IsThisThingOn... says:

________________________________

Lawd if this had happen to ayn one of ours, my Mama, Deddy… errrrbody been up to the schoolhouse looking for ansers…

My Mama ’bout her grans: :pray: :nun:
      My Deddy: :nino:

Ty says:

OTB- looking for white skinny jeans. Direct me boo.

Toughest challenge ever.
      Macy’s Levi section 540 Curvy Slim $39.99 :coffee:

lovezoe says:

OTB- I don’t like bootcut. I’m short, so I need something that fits that way. I usually get short. I got some jeans from Old Navy I liked. I will check Kohls out.

I just saw a Christy Brinkley Jordache commercial! :lol:

lovezoe says:

Ty/ thanks boo

they might say curvy skinny jeans but still 540’s :coffee:

:popcorn:

MoniquetheGeek says:

OTB- looking for white skinny jeans. Direct me boo.

Toughest challenge ever.
      I bought a pair from Old Navy two seasons ago (they had them this season too). They’ve held up really well.

Now that I think back, I’ve had every color jean, but not now :lol:

i have a pair of silver jeans. and not just silver in color but silver in sheen
      _______

Excuse me whats the problem. Do you want to know how to wear these jeans or just PASS them on please. :lol: :hahaha:

ya’ll talking bout White jeans :bounce: thats my thang
      I got like 7-10 pair dif brands and cuts :bounce:

Orange Blossom says:

otb they ugly. trust me, i have tried.

i looked like a power ranger. :cry:

OTB, you a size 14skinny jeans size? :eek:

14? in what store? I’m a 10/12 in Express bottoms. My hips dont really do JR sizes unless its a skirt or stretchy. I wear an 8 in women’s jeans.

Me too LuvBug but Levi’s fit me perfectly :yes:

Have me in the mirror like Jezzy :rofl: baddest bytch walking look, perched lips and all :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Full disclosure my favorite white jeans are made by Gloria Vanderbilt. The ones they sell in Kohl’s. Natural waist, slim fit and our asses always look like a peach in ‘em.

******************************************

White, BLACK (yes GAWD!), green, whatever. Those are some comfortable jeans and they DO make a big azz look glorious! :nun:

I bought some on the humble…had a jeans day one Friday at work, and did not know it until I arrived in work slacks. Took my azz directly across the skreet to Kohls. Boop! Glerr-ruh Vandabil’t!

I LOVE the fact that they’re good on length and slim at the ankle as well. I like long jeans.
      :yes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

———
      But ION want any Kenya I try to buy clothes that I can wear for work & play now
      **************
      your clothes are interchangable? mines aint LOL..
      ===========
      For about 2 yrs I’ve been doing it

#weallarecrazy
      ***************
      :rofl: :rofl:

Macy’s Levi section 540 Curvy Slim $39.99 :coffee:

You know I hated the way they fit on me. I dont think they look good on pear shapes. :| It couldve just been the white and my fat ass. :|

Orange Blossom says:

i loves me some h&m jeans, the squin collection be having my ass poppin. its impossible to go wrong with levis. :thumbsup:

Me too LuvBug but Levi’s fit me perfectly :yes:

~
      My favs are the BP :think: or the one’s i got from Newposrt something a few YRS back
      :think: or my GV

LMAO TY, Im the same, be like :shock: DANGITMan! im looking right!

They are some GOLD jeans from Macy’s. They said skinny, so I thought either a 12 or 14 :shrug: Long story short, they ain’t for me! :lol:
      Still got the tags on :lol: They’re cute, kinda thick material shiny jean.
      :shrug:

I dont like bootcut either and thats what “they” suggest for my shape. NO! :lol: I hunt for a tapered cut..sounds dated looks good on grown bodies. Those GV comes in a bunch of lengths, colors, inseams and cuts. :yes: And they always about “19.99”

Caramel Rain says:

OTB, you a size 14skinny jeans size?

*********
      see *sigh* My thighs are 10/12 but my waist is 8/10 in womens. Express is cut kinda small to me. I always go up a size at Express

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: all good we all have jeans that makes us :facepalm: I have 2 that look like Im straight in the 90’s on the stoop with sunflower seeds

Today is Thursday :eek:
      ____

:yes: :bite: Whats wrong?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: I went and a taco salad. Told the lady what I wanted on there and turned To grab a fork. Paid for the food. Walked the 5 minute trek back to my building…. Say down to eat my salad.. NO MEAT :wtf: black beans lettuce and tomatoes … :crying1:
      I ain’t walking back… I am a vegan today…. Like that pleather

:smack: :eek: NEVERMIND. :pc: KITA bday this wknd too. My gawd. :shank:

Me too LuvBug but Levi’s fit me perfectly

Have me in the mirror like Jezzy baddest bytch walking look, perched lips and all
      **********
      :love: Levi’s too.. Bootcuts are my fave and wear them all year round

:duel:

yaLL Stop talkiN bout MacYs. Im feigning to go. I need to get those MK slippers

otb they ugly. trust me, i have tried.
      i looked like a power ranger. :cry:

:rofl: :rofl: Not even an oversized sweater? Ivory maybe? :rofl: :rofl: I am too thru with Ranger Power. :crying1:

Miany says:

:waves: Hey yall
      :thinking: Today’s Future’s bday… so he’s a Scorp too… hmmm… two of em so I’ll assume the :hump: is official… I wonder how they compromise tho… I ain’t never been with another scorpio before but I kno we have a rep to be a bit bossy.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I went and a taco salad. Told the lady what I wanted on there and turned To grab a fork. Paid for the food. Walked the 5 minute trek back to my building…. Say down to eat my salad.. NO MEAT black beans lettuce and tomatoes …
      I ain’t walking back… I am a vegan today…. Like that pleather

****************
      :hahaha: happened to me too @ Taco Bell. No meat in my crunchwrap. Straight lettuce. I was pisT. Drank you some water to fill the void

Forgot about them. :yes: Gap Outlet/ON Outlet is good too. Especially right now. All the summer stuff is on sale.

You are here: Home / Celebrity Photos / Celebrity Couple: Ciara and Future
      Celebrity Couple: Ciara and Future
      Thursday, November 21, 2013

Is Ciara Rushing Into a Hopeless Marriage With Rapper Future?
      Rihanna admits she doesn’t understand love
      Amber and Wiz Engaged; is it Love or Dopamine?
      Love vs. Dopamine (Lust for Love)

Posted In Celebrity Photos
      Tags: Celebrity relationships, Ciara, Dopamine relationships, Dopamine sex, Future Hendrix, Instagram photos, Pregnant celebrities

Share on email Email this post | Share on twitter Tweet this | Share on facebook Share on Facebook

——————————————————————————–

176 Responses to “Celebrity Couple: Ciara and Future”
      1 kingstonn says:

His off key ass. I swear his voice irritates my soul.

November 21, 2013 at 1:19 pm
      2 Orange Blossom says:

until he dumps her.

he seems to really like her tho. she prolly be doing that matrix thang on him.

November 21, 2013 at 1:19 pm
      3 IsThisThingOn… says:

November 21, 2013 at 1:23 pm
      4 libra80sbaby says:

he so ugly to me

November 21, 2013 at 1:23 pm
      5 deedeegirl says:

I can’t with the men having kids all over town. Hell no

November 21, 2013 at 1:24 pm
      6 Just Looking says:

November 21, 2013 at 1:25 pm
      7 MoniquetheGeek says:

Charlamagne (sp?) called them Future & the Past.

November 21, 2013 at 1:26 pm
      8 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

His face says it all #aintmyfault

She was right

November 21, 2013 at 1:26 pm
      9 Orange Blossom says:

November 21, 2013 at 1:26 pm
      10 Ms Peaches says:

So damn hateful Sandra. This may last two years.

November 21, 2013 at 1:27 pm
      11 luVn_liFe… says:

Im NO Body language EXPERT – but it looks like CiERROR is really into Future
      and
      future Not so much into her

November 21, 2013 at 1:27 pm
      12 69 says:

I was going to kick it in here with y’all today but I can’t take no more Kim K rdashian for the rest of this month.

DTTS

18 kingstonn says:

November 21, 2013 at 1:33 pm
      19 Dymond says:

Hey DTTS I’m hungree

November 21, 2013 at 1:34 pm
      20 Salliemae's Boosh says:

Charlamagne (sp?) called them Future & the Past.
      _________________________________________

November 21, 2013 at 1:34 pm
      21 luVn_liFe… says:

Smurfette
      whats Cracking hoochie?

November 21, 2013 at 1:34 pm
      22 bnatural says:

Anyone else think that they won’t actually get married?

November 21, 2013 at 1:34 pm
      23 bnatural says:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Charlamagne (sp?) called them Future & the Past.
      ————

Dude is a FOOL!!!

November 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm
      24 Dymond says:

November 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm
      25 luVn_liFe… says:

lmao!

November 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm
      26 Smonae says:

kingstonn says:

His off key ass. I swear his voice irritates my soul

November 21, 2013 at 1:37 pm
      27 Dymond says:

jusss looking

I think they’ll get married

November 21, 2013 at 1:37 pm

———–

November 21, 2013 at 1:38 pm
      33 gypsyeyes says:

November 21, 2013 at 1:39 pm
      34 Dymond says:

———————————–
      so you’ll know just how deep in love they really are

November 21, 2013 at 1:39 pm
      35 Ty says:

@ Screw

November 21, 2013 at 1:40 pm
      36 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Dymond!

November 21, 2013 at 1:40 pm
      37 MoniquetheGeek says:

____________________________________

November 21, 2013 at 1:41 pm
      38 Dymond says:

y’all know who else is getting married? me oh, I already told y’all that?

November 21, 2013 at 1:41 pm

OK, now She’s a Doofus!

November 21, 2013 at 1:45 pm
      45 Eye of Heart says:

DTTS

November 21, 2013 at 1:45 pm
      46 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

This is just a stupid move IMB

And she won’t ‘get it’ until she’s left with a baby, ain’t enough time in the day/year for this cat to be a daddy to all them kids all spread out #heaintdiddy

November 21, 2013 at 1:46 pm
      47 The Master Beta :D says:

DTTS

November 21, 2013 at 1:48 pm
      48 Dymond says:

yesssss honey @ luv’n ’bout to lock it down!

**devours TBone** good lookin out

Congrats Dymond on the engagement

November 21, 2013 at 1:54 pm
      52 Orange Blossom says:

November 21, 2013 at 1:55 pm
      53 Ty says:

Dymond says:

Just for gp, can anyone clarify just how many kids/mama’s there actually are?
      Hell does Future even know

November 21, 2013 at 1:55 pm
      54 The Master Beta :D says:

_______________________________

November 21, 2013 at 1:56 pm
      55 SOTHERNGRL says:

He look like an older version of Lil Romeo in this pic at first glance

November 21, 2013 at 1:56 pm
      56 Dymond says:

thanks masta umm beta

November 21, 2013 at 1:57 pm
      57 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Just saw the kanyekim video #hopeless

November 21, 2013 at 1:57 pm
      58 IsThisThingOn… says:

How is EVERYBODY involved so unconcerned about protection???
      smh

November 21, 2013 at 1:58 pm
      59 Dymond says:

see y’all in another dimension

November 21, 2013 at 1:58 pm
      60 SOTHERNGRL says:

Why does his jacket look like something I has in elementary school?

November 21, 2013 at 1:58 pm
      61 SOTHERNGRL says:

She in love that Dicomaine is something.

November 21, 2013 at 2:00 pm
      62 DoNotDeleteMe says:

He forgot his shades…they at least make him look halfway decent!

November 21, 2013 at 2:00 pm
      63 Ty says:

ugh, where is her mama at to pull her by the collar?
      Same place she was when Ciara was flipping over Stoudamire and 50(sp?)

November 21, 2013 at 2:01 pm
      64 MissHarlem says:

The Future & The Past I hate Charlamagne at times

November 21, 2013 at 2:04 pm
      65 FaylaGotAwlTheMasterCopiesOfBren'sSecksTapes&NoWhipfinityWasUsedDuringTaping :phew: says:

she’on look pregnit at all to me

November 21, 2013 at 2:05 pm
      66 OutsidetheBox says:

OHHHH I like that weave!

November 21, 2013 at 2:05 pm
      67 luVn_liFe… says:

@smurfeTTe u like whatchU seen??

November 21, 2013 at 2:05 pm
      68 San ah make ya dance says:

To them. Aint my life

November 21, 2013 at 2:06 pm
      69 Orange Blossom says:

@ ty

i guess so. wont be mine tho. they gonna be like dang mommy, chill!

November 21, 2013 at 2:06 pm
      70 OutsidetheBox says:

What LUVIE

November 21, 2013 at 2:06 pm
      71 luVn_liFe… says:

OTB
      Did U See winston’s Accuser is YT, and Now that I thought about it . .
      What about his gF

November 21, 2013 at 2:07 pm
      72 OutsidetheBox says:

y’all know who else is getting married? me oh, I already told y’all that?

*Halfheartedly throws confetti*

November 21, 2013 at 2:07 pm
      73 OutsidetheBox says:

OTB
      Did U See winston’s Accuser is YT, and Now that I thought about it . .
      What about his gF

LUVIE I’m telling you this chit is bout to get ugly.

November 21, 2013 at 2:08 pm
      74 FuturedocDonte says:

That’s necole bitchie in that second picture…

November 21, 2013 at 2:08 pm
      75 luVn_liFe… says:

OTB
      Did U See winston’s Accuser is YT, and Now that I thought about it . .
      What about his gF

LUVIE I’m telling you this chit is bout to get ugly.

November 21, 2013 at 2:11 pm
      76 OutsidetheBox says:

Well my baby daddy got a gang of kids and a gang of mamas but he manages to take care of all of them. I imagine Future can do alright if he even tried a little bit.

November 21, 2013 at 2:12 pm
      77 Caramel Rain says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:13 pm
      78 SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What changed.

November 21, 2013 at 2:13 pm
      79 libra80sbaby says:

Ty says:

That shyt is funny though Khia reading the industry in alphabetical order I posted that for Libra from downstairs hmph…..
      ——————————–
      I was at my desk HOLLERING

November 21, 2013 at 2:13 pm
      80 lovezoe says:

Who here deep conditions their weave I’m the microwave?

November 21, 2013 at 2:13 pm
      81 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I was talmbout THIS CAT ^

November 21, 2013 at 2:14 pm
      82 OutsidetheBox says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:14 pm
      83 luVn_liFe… says:

I imagine Future can do alright if he even tried a little bit.
      ~~~~~
      Of course he can if he wants to and the BM let him.
      I mean COME ON, what does it take; a couple hundred dollars a week . .
      Co-operation with all ten of the BMs

November 21, 2013 at 2:14 pm
      84 luVn_liFe… says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What changed.
      His Status

November 21, 2013 at 2:15 pm
      85 FuturedocDonte says:

OTB
      Did U See winston’s Accuser is YT, and Now that I thought about it . .
      What about his gF

LUVIE I’m telling you this chit is bout to get ugly.
      —-
      Who y’all talm bout

November 21, 2013 at 2:16 pm
      86 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty, I saw that. THat was good Khia is a nut, I bet she funny to be around

November 21, 2013 at 2:16 pm
      87 OutsidetheBox says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:16 pm
      88 Caramel Rain says:

Jay Z’s headlock of Beyonce was waayy tighter than Future’s is of Ciara and they dopamine wore off along time ago and they still in to each other 10 yrs late #dobetterfuture

November 21, 2013 at 2:17 pm
      89 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

stone washed acid jeans back yall?

November 21, 2013 at 2:17 pm
      90 SOTHERNGRL says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:18 pm
      91 luVn_liFe… says:

@OTB
      IDK
      if he did not – Well at this point does it Matter

November 21, 2013 at 2:18 pm
      92 OutsidetheBox says:

What changed.

November 21, 2013 at 2:19 pm
      93 Ty says:

@ Libra You’re welcome hun I stay @ Khia crazy azz. Sandra talked about her health and Khia dragged her

November 21, 2013 at 2:19 pm
      94 OutsidetheBox says:

Who y’all talm bout

November 21, 2013 at 2:20 pm
      95 luVn_liFe… says:

And another thing isnt WINSTON A FRESMAN??

@DONte wer TalkiN bout JAmeis Winston and his alleged sexual assault

November 21, 2013 at 2:20 pm
      96 Ty says:

@ Yall

@ Zoe yes but put it in something with a cover and not more than 1 min

November 21, 2013 at 2:21 pm
      97 cocoa49 says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:21 pm
      98 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Oh LuvLife, I thought the video was laughable.

Funny, like a clown!

November 21, 2013 at 2:21 pm
      99 OutsidetheBox says:

stone washed acid jeans back yall?
      _________

They been around for more than a few seasons.

November 21, 2013 at 2:21 pm
      100 KayCeiSoul says:

Hey y’all!

I usually don’t do news posts, but this one here sliced my tomatoes.

November 21, 2013 at 2:22 pm
      101 OutsidetheBox says:

And another thing isnt WINSTON A FRESMAN??
      @DONte wer TalkiN bout JAmeis Winston and his alleged sexual assault
      ________

He red-shirted last year LuVie.

November 21, 2013 at 2:23 pm
      102 luVn_liFe… says:

my lord KaeCEI. THE.AUDACITY.of.people.THESE.DAYS.

November 21, 2013 at 2:24 pm
      103 Caramel Rain says:

OTB_____________

*************
      yea not getting those from MMC…..

November 21, 2013 at 2:24 pm
      104 luVn_liFe… says:

He red-shirted last year LuVie.
      HrMMM

HIS GF hasnt been tweeting bout none of it. I wonder if she broke up with him.
      She looks like a nice girl. REAL.ladylike.

November 21, 2013 at 2:26 pm
      105 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey y’all!

I usually don’t do news posts, but this one here sliced my tomatoes.

<–I'd have been there by the time the bell rang
      =================
      OTB I only have dark jeans

November 21, 2013 at 2:26 pm
      106 The Master Beta :D says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey y’all!
      I usually don’t do news posts, but this one here sliced my tomatoes.
      _______________________________________

November 21, 2013 at 2:26 pm
      107 Ty says:

That’s fine AND I would’ve fined her azz big time right in her classroom There are levels to handling kids, I wish a mopho would

Hell Ty13 probably would’ve tagged her azz herself

November 21, 2013 at 2:26 pm
      108 Caramel Rain says:

cocoa49 says:

***********
      I think she just really really really wants to be in a relationship. IDK..

November 21, 2013 at 2:27 pm
      109 Orange Blossom says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:27 pm
      110 Caramel Rain says:

OTB I only have dark jeans
      **********

DO BETTER DTTS…

November 21, 2013 at 2:28 pm
      111 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

What’s this about you rolling around town with a hairline crack in your windshield KENYA!?

Get it FIXED! Before you wake up

Scenarios:
      You hit a bump
      A pebble from a truck hits your windshield
      Heat/COld affect glass!

November 21, 2013 at 2:28 pm
      112 MissHarlem says:

KAY gtfohwtbs I need for the mother and all mothers of color in that classroom to let their voice be heard. World aint ready for me to have a child yet half this bitch would be in flames if they try my baby.

November 21, 2013 at 2:28 pm
      113 lovezoe says:

She woulda got the brakes best off of her.

November 21, 2013 at 2:28 pm
      114 luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~
      Just terrible, albeit it saddens me they’re Quick to try blk youth as adults
      SMH

November 21, 2013 at 2:28 pm
      115 KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

my lord KaeCEI. THE.AUDACITY.of.people.THESE.DAYS.

***************************

CUT OFF this child’s platt! In front of the other students!?

November 21, 2013 at 2:29 pm
      116 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

cutting off dingalings
      ———
      But ION want any Kenya I try to buy clothes that I can wear for work & play now…

November 21, 2013 at 2:29 pm
      117 Who Dat says:

Is that @Dymond in that pic?

November 21, 2013 at 2:30 pm
      118 OutsidetheBox says:

She looks like a nice girl. REAL.ladylike.

I thought she was the clean up girl. IJS. Look. He do like Black girls.

November 21, 2013 at 2:31 pm

YES MaaM!
      fuGG is wrong with People. SERIOUSLY

November 21, 2013 at 2:31 pm
      123 Caramel Rain says:

@DTTS..
      ***********
      hairline fracture… Yes and I am..

November 21, 2013 at 2:31 pm
      124 OutsidetheBox says:

I only have dark jeans

Really? No colors? *mind blown* I love jeans.

November 21, 2013 at 2:32 pm
      125 SOTHERNGRL says:

Hey y’all!
      I usually don’t do news posts, but this one here sliced my tomatoes.
      }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
      When I tell you that by the time I got done with her azz. LAWD JESUS.

November 21, 2013 at 2:32 pm
      126 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

KC, where’d you get that from???

If you know them, tell them to take the baby to a psych doc, and parents too!

November 21, 2013 at 2:32 pm
      127 lovezoe says:

OTB- looking for white skinny jeans. Direct me boo.

November 21, 2013 at 2:34 pm
      128 KayCeiSoul says:

@ Zoe 2000????

November 21, 2013 at 2:34 pm
      129 OutsidetheBox says:

We talked about that story here. Its really old but still blood boiling.

November 21, 2013 at 2:34 pm
      130 San ah make ya dance says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:35 pm
      131 OutsidetheBox says:

Just terrible, albeit it saddens me they’re Quick to try blk youth as adults
      SMH

Arrested. Dont even mean guilty, but yet charging as adults.

November 21, 2013 at 2:36 pm
      132 KayCeiSoul says:

It was in 2009 Zoe.
      Still. Would. Be. Whooping. Dat. Azz.

November 21, 2013 at 2:36 pm
      133 San ah make ya dance says:

Judgingbutfuggin

November 21, 2013 at 2:36 pm
      134 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

OH! I have one black pair

<—used to have aqua, yellow, orange, baby blue etc Guess jeans I was Sirius about my colours back then

November 21, 2013 at 2:36 pm
      135 Caramel Rain says:

———
      But ION want any Kenya I try to buy clothes that I can wear for work & play now
      **************
      your clothes are interchangable? mines aint LOL..

November 21, 2013 at 2:36 pm
      136 lovezoe says:

Yeah I meant 09, fingers going too fast

November 21, 2013 at 2:36 pm
      137 kingstonn says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:37 pm
      138 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I would STILL be whooping that bish err’time I THOUGHT about it
      ^^^
      Yes! This is one of them *jumps in face* “whenever I see you” type things!

November 21, 2013 at 2:38 pm
      139 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

———
      But ION want any Kenya I try to buy clothes that I can wear for work & play now
      **************
      your clothes are interchangable? mines aint LOL..
      ===========
      For about 2 yrs I’ve been doing it

#weallarecrazy

November 21, 2013 at 2:39 pm
      140 Orange Blossom says:

i have a pair of silver jeans. and not just silver in color but silver in sheen

…and i bought them last year

November 21, 2013 at 2:40 pm
      141 lovezoe says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:40 pm
      142 OutsidetheBox says:

OTB- looking for white skinny jeans. Direct me boo.

Toughest challenge ever.

November 21, 2013 at 2:40 pm
      143 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

OTB, you a size 14skinny jeans size?

November 21, 2013 at 2:42 pm
      144 OutsidetheBox says:

Zoe if you try the GV jeans size down. They are women’s sizing.

November 21, 2013 at 2:42 pm
      145 IsThisThingOn… says:

________________________________

My Mama ’bout her grans:
      My Deddy:

November 21, 2013 at 2:42 pm
      146 Ty says:

OTB- looking for white skinny jeans. Direct me boo.

Toughest challenge ever.
      Macy’s Levi section 540 Curvy Slim $39.99

November 21, 2013 at 2:42 pm
      147 lovezoe says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:43 pm
      148 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I just saw a Christy Brinkley Jordache commercial!

November 21, 2013 at 2:43 pm
      149 lovezoe says:

Ty/ thanks boo

November 21, 2013 at 2:44 pm
      150 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Today is Thursday

November 21, 2013 at 2:44 pm
      151 Ty says:

they might say curvy skinny jeans but still 540?s

November 21, 2013 at 2:44 pm
      152 luVn_liFe… says:

November 21, 2013 at 2:44 pm
      153 MoniquetheGeek says:

OTB- looking for white skinny jeans. Direct me boo.

Toughest challenge ever.

*****
      hmm.. havent been to old navy in a week

:blunt:
      :newpost: :blunt:

:crying1: Father what I wouldnt do to live near H&M. I go as much as possible tho. :|

lovezoe says:

OTB- thanks boo and everyone else. I pick out cute clothes and can’t match it together.

MissHarlem says:

OTB as per H&M on my lunch break they told me to tell you not to forget Marant collection

:oops: my bad :ashamed:

IsThisThingOn... says:

…uh, who broke th…

:ghost:

!!!! Kay that tall is my baby! :phew: I have them an a maroon/OX BLOOD colour :lol: and I wear them thangs to death. :oops:

These are how I get away with crop tops with this Warrior tummy. :hahaha: :nun:

Ty says:

Kenya u gon break the blog :smack:

warrior tummy tho :cry:

MissHarlem says:

:no: copy and paste only the last comment so we dont get arthritis scrolling

free says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Hey y’all!
      I usually don’t do news posts, but this one here sliced my tomatoes.

********************************

this should be assault.

IsThisThingOn… says:

Why do all men give in to the pressure and propose to their women? Answer: So they can continue to have unlimited access to the pu$$y.

Ms Peaches says:

So damn hateful Sandra. This may last two years.

Are you new here? :thinking:

kingstonn says:

It won’t take long. And if Ciara is smart she will play her position as his #1 concubine so he will want to keep coming home to her.