Celebs Out & About: A$AP Rocky and Chanel Iman, Mary J. Blige, Akon, Idris Elba

Celebrities grace the red carpet for the NYC premiere of 'Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom'

Metrosexual rapper A$AP Rocky and model girlfriend Chanel Iman attended the NYC premiere of ‘Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’ on Monday night. Later, the couple were spotted holding hands as they left Nobu Restaurant in NYC after a romantic dinner date. Chanel wore a feathered white long gown while A$AP wore a hooded jacket and leather pants.
Photos: 247PapsTV / Splash News

Mary J Blige at Nobu restaurant

R&B Diva Mary J Blige was spotted leaving trendy Nobu Restaurant in London, England. Mary performed at the Royal Variety Performance 2013 at the London Palladium last night.
Photo: WENN.com

Cookie Johnson and Elisa Johnson at the MAC shop

Cookie Johnson, long-suffering wife of Laker legend Magic Johnson, and youngest daughter Elisa Johnson were spotted shopping at the MAC shop in Los Angeles. Cookie hosted a dinner for President Obama who is on a cross country campaign to boost registrations for his problem-plagued Obamacare. The Johnsons have another daughter, E.J.
Photo: VLNY / Zodiac / Splash News

Celebrity fashion at the 'Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom' VIP screening in NYC

Hunky actor Idris Elba attended the NYC premiere of ‘Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’ Monday night.

109 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: A$AP Rocky and Chanel Iman, Mary J. Blige, Akon, Idris Elba”

me & him like Mariah & that one fanga she must use to hit her high notes. us neva paht
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Imma kick Fayla’s hind side when she get up here.
    I missed this one last night. I dont think its funny NEEVAH :no:
    :chase:

MsB2u says:

The Johnsons have another daughter, E.J.
    ———————–
    :rofl: auntie you wrong for that

VicKaLiCious says:

The Johnsons have another daughter, E.J.

Lmaoooooooo

The Johnsons have another daughter, E.J.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Imma try to do some work today.

:crying1:

Catch yall later. Somebody get @Fay for me though. TYIA.

A$APs Grill :hurl:

Cookie lOOKs Well ~ MARY!!! :woohoo:

Idria has another mayBE on the way right?

FuturedocDonte says:

Lord the Jehovah’s witnesses done got me at 10am on a Tuesday :blink: they startin to switch it up…

ASAP and that yuck mouf.
    Mary looks good…

iAmChan says:

Y’all have a good one. It’s snowing, so I am turning everything off before my light bill gets high.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If you want me to come to DC to generate some bawdee heat for ya email me

The Master Beta :D says:

The Johnsons have another daughter, E.J.
    _____________________________

I :love: Idris Elba…I’d lick the sweat off his :ashamed:

The Master Beta :D says:

Aunt Marys hair is cute

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The Johnsons have another daughter, E.J.
    :wails:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and ASAP looks like his breathe smells like throw up and Gollum from Lord of the Rings… I think that is his name

———————————————
    :spank: :wail:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

ASAP Rochelle has a girlfriend??? :hide:

Mary J. Blige is stress eating I see… :pizza:

Cookie Johnson is a doll (but she needs to do some stomach crunchies…the kangaroo pouch is forming) :love:

Idris Elba gives me life! :love:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Whoever mentioned Madonna and Take A Bow yesterday. I hate :heart: you because I love that song. I have downloaded it and listened to it 3 times in a row. I am over here like :crying1: Between that Fairytales by Anita and my own selection of A Rose by Aretha I am emotional like Carl Thomas… minus the crack
    #TEAMTHUGSCRYTOO

rwilliams4782 says:

AKON wearing black on black I see. Suit matches him.. Everyone can’t wear those types of outfits..lol.. man yall a trip today.. EJ the daughter and Mary’s stress eating.. I was watching Mary do an interview and when I tell you she has NO personality at all.. Bless her

Ty says:

I :love: Idris Elba…I’d lick the sweat off his
    :nono: :karate: :rofl:

I am emotional like Carl Thomas… minus the crack
    ———————–
    :stop: We shant have ANY Carl Thomas bashing round these parts. :nono:

Matchsticks says:

A$AP Rockeisha and that mouth… :no:

A$AP Rockeisha
    ————
    :facepalm: so this what we doin today? Ok

CHARBEE says:

Hey Roses…… :wave:

MJB is my girl. :kneel: to the Queen

Idris……Lawd have mercy………. :love: :heart:

Cookie seems to be a sweetheart and her daughter is a mixture of her and Magic.

Mary looks good.

ASAP’s ol lady is sexy as phuck.

Idris always look like a drunk.

Ty says:

I am emotional like Carl Thomas… minus the crack
    ———————–
    :stop: We shant have ANY Carl Thomas bashing round these parts. :nono:
    :cosign: Its Puffy’s fault he is strung out…he just wants to sing :cry:

#damnbadboy

Crickett says:

Disappointed that Chanel Iman would date ASAP. What does her mother think? She couldn’t find a Morehouse man??

:rolleyes: Cookie and Magic adopted that girl.

stop letting your imagination get the best of you :rofl:

Ty says:

I am emotional like Carl Thomas… minus the crack
    ———————–
    :stop: We shant have ANY Carl Thomas bashing round these parts. :nono:
    :cosign: Its Puffy’s fault he is strung out…he just wants to sing :cry:
    #damnbadboy
    ————————–
    There is NO evidence whatsover of this alleged crackheadedness. :tea:

At the Johnson’s have another daughter, E.J.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:rolleyes: Cookie and Magic adopted that girl.
    :tape: You let people be great! If they wanna be like Maury and make her have Magic ears so be it! You will not get me in trouble today :spank:

:think:

Why is Elisa so skinny and E.J. so … elephantine?

Ms Peaches says:

@Man- Idris has not looked all that to me since I seen him in his mini series Luther- BBC. It should be going to its 4th year. No Scandel thurs whats a girl to do. Happy Thanksgiving to ya!!, and the rest of the peeps.

Out of errybody that was once on the Bad Boy roster why we tambout Carl Thomas like that? HUH? So G.Dep can have his heroin and Mase can have his trannies and Faith…she can have her buffets and coke but Carl cant have his crack? What is wrong with yall?

Ugh.

There is NO evidence whatsover of this alleged crackheadedness
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Or the fact that he supposedly meets women online and hours later has them over for unprotected sess. And falls asleep with the ashtray on his stomach after smoking weed and crack mixed together. I mean what you read on the internet is not always true :sarcasm:

mase was preaching to those trannies!

sorry MisTake :ashamed:

yesterday was funny tho :rofl:

Ty says:

I think Elisa was adopted :thinking:

Carl is back home on the narcotic :cry: Diddy screwed him over big time, he cant release nothing :smack:

:whistle:
    Maybe in Anooooooother LIFE, ThingS would Beeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    The Wayyyyy
    Weee Botthhhhhhhhhh
    DEEEEESIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Catch 22
    :nun:

Even though his nails are long and he wears skirts I don’t think a metro dude would dress like that to a movie premiere when his woman looks like Iman is looking. I wondered if they argued about his attire. I would.

Diddy screwed him over big time, he cant release nothing :smack:

Legally? :thinking:

*puts ‘fight clothes’ on*
    Post his number Ty! :cell:

OH! SR ain’t shattttt :hahaha: Go look downstairs! :rofl: :rofl: #toofunny

yesterday was funny tho :rofl:
    Yes it was. I was left for dead outchea and I ain’t even do nuffin. A.J had my byke tho :lol:
    Carl Thomas could have been great :no:

I got it in to Carl Thomas’ music :lol:

they got the beats by dre headphones on groupon today. for one 150 is still a lot to pay for some headphones and for two i dont want nobody robbing or killing my baby over that mess.

:thinking:

Ty says:

@ Yall Dubb would have to locate his contact info :rofl:

But I read a few months back that he still owes albums to Bad Boy :shrug: U know Diddy and his phucked up contracts. Hell Total might still owe him albums.

Supposedly Carl is always out west though :coffee:

Crickett
    Man
    CHarbee
    matchstixs
    And eerrrybody else here. I aint scrolling up no MO

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DTTS: I saw that already :lol: She is trying to get a discovery fee. A development deal with TIP and nem. She is going to have that baby boy driving a kia Sedona :steer: getting a stipend of $30 a week :grin:

Ty says:

@ Orange $115 @ Wally World Thursday @ 6P :thumsbup:

Dang I Just realized Latocha Scott is on “thug holiday” with Trick
    Where you been :huh:

Ty
    He getting high for real? :eek:
    If he aint, I’mma go *hand over eyes* look for him. We could be a Team :trophy: Between all the writers we know, we could get him 37 songs, and outta puffy’s contract, and THEN :ionoeyes: :lol:

Jdore says:

The Johnsons have another daughter, E.J.
    :rofl: :dead:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Mawnin & chit :waves:

:offtopic: I needed to log-in & vent my frustrations…. Ya’ll seen/hear Kanye’s Breakfast Club interview :huh: THE WHOLE ENTIRE FUGG IS THIS IG-NANT KNEE-GRO ON????? That toxic Drysnatchian puzzay done ruined Donda’s boy child…. He’s one comment away from a stray jacket & a padded room in someone’s mental hospital :no: Jesus be some ADD medication… he might as well join Scientology at this point & just be done with it :facepalm:

Orange
    Macy’s has CUTE inexpensive colorful :listen:
    ==========
    :hug: LuvLife (that was a hug so you can ‘cool your jets’ in case MIL stops by) :kona:

nybrn2 says:

Carl Thomas—–Emotional CD is a classic (sings—-I wish..I wish…I never met her at aaallllll!!!!! Even though I love her sooooo she’s got love for me!!!!!)

But I read a few months back that he still owes albums to Bad Boy U know Diddy and his phucked up contracts. Hell Total might still owe him albums.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Craig Mack went into the Witness Protection Program fuggin round with P.Shytty. :sad:

Dang I Just realized Latocha Scott is on “thug holiday” with Trick
    Where you been :huh:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~
    ~
    Obviously NOT In 2002 :tea:

A.J. says:

Chanel Iman looks so uncomfortable. :no: Yuckmouth looks out of place. Ughh.

:love: Donda!
    Esq :hug: *sits down with elbows to chin* How’s my girl doing? What she bean up to?

Smurfette :hug:
    hat was a hug so you can ‘cool your jets’ in case MIL stops by- Wer Cool again :D

A.J. says:

elephantine?
    _________
    :ghost:

nybrn2 says:

Get it girl! :dance:
    Make sure yew check out #37 and how I was singing too :eek:

Carl Thomas (Emotional) and Donnell Jones (Where I Wanna Be) got me and BFF to Florida and byke on a dayum TURNAROUND roadtrip.

:nun:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yes it was. I was left for dead outchea and I ain’t even do nuffin.
    ____________________________________

yes i know that feeling all too well, chile :tea:

Wer Cool again :D
    :woot:

:woohoo:
    Good Job Grasshopper! :yes:

There is NO evidence whatsover of this alleged crackheadedness
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ————–
    :rules: Where are these online allegations…I need reeceets. TUH :tea:

No do tell :popcorn:

@Luv You was busy being fass with your byke on in 2002. That’s why you don’t remember nothing… :hahaha:

A.J. says:

Hey Luvn :kiss:

:nun:

:rofl: :rofl:
    And thanks to me the kids don’t EVER wanna hear that it indeed never rains in southern California. Oh, and Miguel’s “Love you like a child” song :rofl:

AJ :kiss: HEllURH!!! Whats going on withca?? you working or Nah?

@MisTaken
    I was :oops:

nybrn2 says:

———————————
    album :earphones: in the car, house, ipod, cellphone, laptop, tablet, e-reader, cassette tape

He’s one comment away from a stray jacket & a padded room in someone’s mental hospital Jesus be some ADD medication… he might as well join Scientology at this point & just be done with it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If they aint carry his azz ‘way after “George Bush Dont Like Black Peepa” which left Mike Meyers like :eek: OR “Imma let you finish BUT” that left Bey like :eek:

They aint NEVER gonna cart him away! We are stuck with him. I want to trade him to the yt folks. We dont even NEED anybody in return. I just want them to TAKE HIM.

nybrn2 says:

ASAP Rocky looks a hot azz mess!! He and his girlfriend look like they’re going to different places!! He’s going to shoot some pool and she’s going to a red carpet event….

This ninja looking like the walking dead next to her :hide:

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty
    He getting high for real?
    Supposedly :yes: because he cant work :(

I always wondered what happened to Craig Mack chile…….

:rolleyes:

yes i know that feeling all too well, chile :tea:
    Oh you sure do :rofl: :hahaha: I am not laughing at you.. with you. It don’t cut so deep no more no that you here does it :hugs:
    @Dubb: I swear I was the girl in the Donnel Jones video. I wasn’t even in that situation but I had recorded that and D’Angelo How Does It Feel off BET and I used to sing the lyrics to Where I Wanna Be and make myself tear up :crying1: OMG I was so lame talented :rofl:

but I had recorded that off BET
    How old are you S.S.?

————————–
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yes:

Ty says:

LuvBug, Bomb and Dem Babies :happy:

A.J. says:

AJ :kiss: HEllURH!!! Whats going on withca?? you working or Nah?
    Nothing much just holding on til Thursday so I can eat!! I’m working and my lady-boss getting on my mf nerves!!

Where are these online allegations…I need reeceets. TUH
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jacked From a nameless site back in 2012…
    Late alert: everyone knows Carl meets woman online and woos them! He met me on FB and did me the same way! I have pictures to! I will go to media takeout! He didn’t even know me and didn’t use a condom. and he does smoke weed and crack.

I met Carl Thomas on twitter and about 4 hours later I was at his house. He cooked for me and we slept together. He fell asleep with the astray on top him after he smoked a gang of weed. where can I post pics I have proof. He lives in a small house in houston and he really has no money. The sex was wack as ish.

Who’s :rollseyes: for?
    MsTake “can’t help it”, kinda like Kdub was splaining kanye up there :rofl: :rofl:

:hi: BOMB Ive seen comments all ova the place about His interview this morning
    Moron he is.

A.J. says:

DTTS hey babe! :hug:

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Who’s :rollseyes: for?
    MsTake “can’t help it”, kinda like Kdub was splaining kanye up there
    ~~~~~~~
    LMAO!!

Jacked From a nameless site back in 2012…

for both of their sakes i hope this story is for play play.

:vomit:

Mauricio Umansky is so HOT!!

KayCeiSoul says:

I. LOVE. CARL. THOMAS.

I wouldn’t care if he was smoking flour crumbs, that muphucka can SANG.
    And his album, “Let’s Talk About It” was severely overrated.

“Let Me Know”?? Stayed on repeat for HOURS.

“If you love me let me know…or let me go….let me go” :listen:
    Love how Bono and Sting influenced his music.

:lol: I know it was for me! :chase:
    I was just speaking (because he spoke earlier & I didn’t).

:stop: being jealous over AJ! :hahaha:

Ty says:

:ghost:

KayCeiSoul says:

UNDERRATED!! NOT OVERRATED.

Too much dayum caffeine. :bounce:

:newpost: :newpost: :newpost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Me and BFF BOTH was going through some SHAT on that roadtrip. We had other CD’s but for some reason we kept Carl and Donnell in. 20 hours STRONG. :rofl: after we got back I couldnt even LISTEN to either one for WEEKS.

Ty :gossip: If’n I see him, I’mma snatch him up, even if I have to throw him in the trunk :steer:

:waves: KC

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

:lol: I know it was for me! :chase:
    I was just speaking (because he spoke earlier & I didn’t).
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~
    ~~~~~
    ~
    ~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    CheDDup smurfette! Zip it

KayCeiSoul says:

He didn’t even know me and didn’t use a condom. and he does smoke weed and crack….The sex was wack as ish.

^^^^ Even REPEATING this was wack as shyt. She is wack as shyt. The fact that she ate that man food and talked about him is wack as shyt. The drive to his lil’ house in Houston was wack as shyt. The bish logging on to her computer was wack as shyt. :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

———————————————
    :yes: :cosign: F.D.B.

IsThisThingOn... says:

elephantine?

KayCeiSoul says:

F.D.B. <—- rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

IsThisThingOn... says:

still :pray: for Kanye and that all Donda’s work was not in vain
    :kona:

rwilliams4782 says:

I love Carl Thomas honey that was my CD freshman year college. I had my first girl on girl action to his CD.. lol.. Summer rain and Superstar.. lol then few months later when the dopemine wore off I was singing “wish i never met her” lol

rwilliams4782 says:

——————-
    Oh really?? Do tell, young lady…DO. TELL. :popcorn:

rwilliams4782 says:

Oh really?? Do tell, young lady…DO. TELL
    ———————————————————

@libra80sbaby she was an older. I was 18 she was a 25 year old RN. I was practicing softball and I hurt my knee and had to get a MRI. I’m a sucker for brown skin and she reminded me of the old Maia Campbell. She acted uninterested but she broke the code and got my # from my chart and hit me up a few days later. Invited her to the dorm.. next thing you know I was gettin some ….. the end lol

rwilliams4782 says:

Oh really?? Do tell, young lady…DO. TELL
    ———————————————————
    —————————-
    Thank you. Got my “fix” for the day.

MSVALLDAY says:

Ty says:
    I am emotional like Carl Thomas… minus the crack
    —We shant have ANY Carl Thomas bashing round these parts.
    Its Puffy’s fault he is strung out…he just wants to sing :cry:
    #damnbadboy
    ————————–
    There is NO evidence whatsover of this alleged crackheadedness.

_______________________________

:stop: he’s on crack!!!! When this shyt happen?

r2dmax says:

The Johnsons have another daughter, E.J.
    ___________________________________