Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade, Mary J Blige, LaLa Anthony

7f5ccb16532d11e394b412c5bc47fc98_8

‘Scandal’ fan Gabrielle Union posted this photo of herself and NBA star Dwyane Wade on her Instagram page yesterday. She wrote in the caption: “Best part of date night … Racing home to watch #Scandal #Gladiatorsstandup #MamaPopeLives #HesSeriousAboutHisScandalTime” Wade is a good man. Men don’t like being rushed through dinner so their fiancées can get home to watch a TV show.

Mary J Blige leaving the ITV studios, London.

Singer Mary J Blige was dressed warmly as she left the ITV studios following a guest appearance on the Loose Women show on Thursday.
Photo: Simon Earl / Splash News

84ca1664531c11e395210e703bd8ecf6_8

Socialite LaLa Anthony Instagram’d this photo today. She wrote: “All smiles with @carmeloanthony #frigo”

94b3d14052ff11e3ab9b121628c378fc_8

LaLa also tweeted this photo of bestie Kim Kardashian’s accessory baby North West grasping her and Kim’s well-manicured fingers.

86 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade, Mary J Blige, LaLa Anthony”

Nasir Rahim says:

THIS COUPLE IS COOL. BUT ME AND MY BABY FANTASIA WOULD LOOK BETTA, AND YEAH I KNOW SHE WIT OL BOY BUT I WILL WAIT LOL

:wave: NASIR!

:party: MjB!!!!!
    Gabby looks decent for a change :bounce:

Nasir Rahim says:

luVn_liFe… says:

NASIR!

SUP YOU :)

Aryanna says:

Mary is looking good for her age ! Idk, I never really thought LaLa was bad.. something throws me off.. idk what it is.

nybrn2 says:

Mary can do no wrong!! Love her. Can’t wait to listen to her holiday album!!!

The Master Beta :D says:

Gabrielle looks fresh faced

Anna says:

Trivia: Gabrielle auditioned for the role of “Olivia Pope”.

Luyvn, Nasir, Aryanna, Nybrn :waves:

deedeegirl says:

The look on D Wade’s face is telling me he is over it. #creepin’!

The Master Beta :D says:

Mary J always reminds me of that young fly aunt most folks have just cool to be around

The Master Beta :D says:

Jenie :waves:

of course Gabby would relate to Olivia Pope :rolleyes:

Nasir Rahim says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Luyvn, Nasir, Aryanna, Nybrn

SUPP J :) )

free says:

slow news day, i see….

Jdore says:

“Kim Kardashian’s accessory baby North West” :rofl: Hey MisTaken, Luvn, Jenie, and Master! :waves:

deedeegirl says:

The look on D Wade’s face is telling me he is over it. #creepin’!
    __________________________

or maybe he just had the itis :shrugs:

Aryanna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Luyvn, Nasir, Aryanna, Nybrn
    ________________________

Good Morning! :-)

hell_on_heels says:

Mrs. MJB, you looking good girl!!! I have nothing else. Morning Roses

hell_on_heels says:

Melo, that sweatshirt/sweater….#ToDamnBigToHaveThatShytOn

CHARBEE says:

:wave:
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Gabby and Wade as a couple. The compliment each other.
    MJB fan for life.
    I must say that I am so over Kimmy and Kanye. :smack:

CHARBEE says:

Can someone please tell me how to change my Gravi pic. I don’t like the defaults…

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Hey!! Happy Friday, Err-Body!! :woot: :smoke: :dance: :blunt: Let’s get it!!!

:woohoo: :shocked: :blink: :ghost: <—series of emotions i went through last night watching Scandal

i'm still :dead: actually

MamaPope LIVES hunty! :nun:

AND she's a G! ate through her OWN damn wrist to the artery?? she is the definition of being about THAT LIFE! :phew:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dwade and Gabby look nice. Maybe because I ain’t see if his ankles are showing :lol:
    Kim just show the baby’s voice already. I really don’t care. It seems like you want to show her. Trying to emulate the Carters. Kourtney shows her kids all the time. Go ahead and blame it on Kanye…..Her face will change anyways sooooooo :shrugs:

Orange Blossom says:

of course Gabby would relate to Olivia Pope

heyyy Errnge Blossom! :waves: <—Liv's positive pregnancy test that resulted from Fritz bussin awl up in ha gut lass night

AlluringlySweet says:

If Scandal aint the best thing on the screen I don’t know what is. The writers of that show should be the most in demand of any…I lived watching that show.

MJB lookin goot :yes:

Taken :hug:

Trying to emulate the Carters

it’s creepy yo! :rules: <—Bey & Jay's restraining order 'gainst Kanye Kardashian & his stiff as .99 store knock off Bey BM KK

:nun: yes GAWD! :cosign:

Caramel Rain says:

Mary J looks great. I love her hair. I think that’s two different hands that Baby North is holding on to .. I though Carmello was lil Scrappy at first

Eye of Heart says:

FaylaGotAwlTheMasterCopiesOfBren’sSecksTapes&NoWhipfinityWasUsedDuringTaping :phew: says:

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Scandal is EVERYTHANG!!

The Master Beta :D says:

Jdore :hi:

Just Looking says:

Morning Fay :kiss: :hug:

Miss my jar…Must get.

Cheated on you Sawwry

Smonae says:

**** just got Real on Scandal!!!! :phew: Lordt the Commander going in next week

khandi25 says:

Happy Friday! I don’t post often, but I couldn’t see the post without logging in… lol. . Back to lurk mode I go. .

D. Wade….
    :facepalm:

Nigga missed the last couple of games due to “rest.” Somebody told this ugly azz nigga he a fashion model or sumpin. :no: <<SMH.

If Gabrielle Union had some titties, she'd be the baddest bytch in the industry. :yes:

VDot says:

:thinking: Melo’s hips may be too wide for that sweater.

MJB looks good :yes:

THEPEARL . . I have a yard maintenance question for you???

SMONEa,CharBee, Khandi25,JustlOOking, BETA, FAYLA

Revenge too :yes:

@MAN

~
    ~~~~~ Man ya Know D.Wade is producing a SITCOM based loosely on his life
    :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Fay I can’t talk about Scandal cause I asked people here to give me one week to see Best Man. I am going to see it this weekend IF I can get someone to watch the babies :cry: But I did still that picture you had of Sophia off your page. I was WEAK!!!!!!

@LUV
    “Nigga missed the last couple of games due to “rest.” Somebody told this ugly azz nigga he a fashion model or sumpin. <<SMH.

~
    ~~~~~ Man ya Know D.Wade is producing a SITCOM based loosely on his life

Yeah, I saw that buffoonery…
    :facepalm:

We already know about ur life Wade… just play basketball dude. :shrugs:

Gabi dress is missing something :thinking:

Jdore says:

:hug: Smonae

why no one told me “Best Man” was depressing than a muthaphucka????!!!
    :shrugs:

Anna says:

Caramel Rain says:

~~~~~~~~~
    You better hope Ms. Sandra is not reading the comments. She’ll say “you didn’t read my post”. :lol: It’s Kim & La La’s fingers.

The Pearl! says:

:hi: @LuVn what’s your question, ma’am?

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Smonae!!! Happy Friday!

@SAN
    “Gabi dress is missing something

tits…

Anna says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Gabi dress is missing something
    ~~~~~
    Man said ,breasts.

The Master Beta :D says:

Luvn :hi:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Revenge too :yes:
    __________________________
    :cosign:

The Master Beta :D says:

Smonae :hi:

AlluringlySweet says:

:hi: Smonae and everyone…haven’t seen Revenge does it come on Netflix. I work nights so I catch shows there or Yardie.

tits…
    ——
    :hahaha: You’re right

Right now can’t tell the diff btw her chest and d wades :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:Gabi dress is missing something :thinking: ~
    ~
    ~
    SOME CLEAVAGE??

ThePearl . . do you get those silver dollars/clovers in your yard-grass??
    I have em and ther taking over my lawn, I Need to find something to get rid of them *tia*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

why no one told me “Best Man” was depressing than a muthaphucka????!!!
    SHEDDUP :spank: I got till Monday to see it. We all agreed we would not speak on it here. :rules:

Alluringly

probably, if not you can watch it either on demand or on abc online. gotta start from the beginning. its complicated.

@MISTAKEN
    “why no one told me “Best Man” was depressing than a muthaphucka????!!!
    SHEDDUP I got till Monday to see it. We all agreed we would not speak on it here.

My bad babe… my bad. :lol:

Well, I won’t say nothing else. They did have a very brief moment where they showed some tits tho. :yes:

#yourewelcome

Caramel Rain says:

Anna says:

Caramel Rain says:

~~~~~~~~~
    You better hope Ms. Sandra is not reading the comments. She’ll say “you didn’t read my post”. It’s Kim & La La’s fingers.

*************
    :oops:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Revenge is on Netflix. But Boardwalk is not. I was PIST last weekend cause me and the mister are trying to watch it. It is on demand but it takes so long to load them.. Netflix is so much easier because it auto loads the next epi :yes:

Shanahan wanted to stay put for Tannehill, not trade up for Griffin

AlluringlySweet says:

Ok thanks Ms. Blossom, I’ll check that out.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

why no one told me “Best Man” was depressing than a muthaphucka????!!!

what did you think it would be like and did you really expect to like it? :shrugs:

i cant be bothered with those sappy type movies. just the thought makes me wretch.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thanks Man :hugs: I am sure my husband will also enjoy your spoiler about the :boobs:
    Now I gotta find a sitter for these babies so we can go together :(

AlluringlySweet says:

What’s Boardwalk about @Mistaken?

The Pearl! says:

LuVn says:

ThePearl . . do you get those silver dollars/clovers in your yard-grass??
    *****
    most I get is the mushrooms which go away by themselves…but Home Depot says to use this: IMAGE 32 oz. Ready to Spray Herbicide for St. Augustine Grass and Centipede Grass

good luck!

Caramel Rain says:

Orange Blossom says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

why no one told me “Best Man” was depressing than a muthaphucka????!!!

what did you think it would be like and did you really expect to like it?

*********
    I havent seen it yet but I would have thought it would be funny and meaningful like the first one. I dont like sad movies. I only like lighthearted and happy movies or comedies. I am NOT seeing Black Nativity tho. Kinda why I like Tyler Perry movies. Funny and no thought process involved. I dont want pay money to go be sad.

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thanks Man I am sure my husband will also enjoy your spoiler about the
    Now I gotta find a sitter for these babies so we can go together
    *********
    You cant take the kids with you :blink:

IsThisThingOn... says:

why no one told me “Best Man” was depressing than a muthaphucka????!!!

Good Morning All!

Please, no Best Man spoilers… :pray: :thank you:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dub and GAGIRL are more up to date on Boardwalk than me. But it is set in Atlantic City during Prohibition. It deals with dirty cops, race/KKK, devious politicians, concubines and a few other things. It starts off a bit slow but I am midway through Season 2 and it is full steam ahead!! :thumbsup:

:thankyou: PEARL, i’ll Try it :|

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You cant take the kids with you :blink:
    I know you are being funny. My kids are 8,2 and 1. I wish I would. People be looking and me crazy and I want to enjoy the movie.
    Taken8 would be good. Even tho I think the content it too adult for her. But that Taken 2 will be tapping me like “mommy mommy mommy mommy” :eek: Then the boy will just be like :pizza: and when the food runs out :cuss: He is such a fat boy inside :rofl:

@ORANGE
    “why no one told me “Best Man” was depressing than a muthaphucka????!!!

what did you think it would be like and did you really expect to like it?

___________________________

Um…. I thought it would have been more like the first one. :shrugs:

But I don’t want to elaborate and give chit away.
    **other than the brief titty shot! :lol: **

AlluringlySweet says:

Oh ok that sounds interesting. I like shows like that I’ll have to check it out.

AlluringlySweet says:

i aint like the first one either :tea:

not really a movie person tho.

CHARBEE says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@ORANGE
    “why no one told me “Best Man” was depressing than a muthaphucka????!!!

what did you think it would be like and did you really expect to like it?

___________________________

Um…. I thought it would have been more like the first one.

But I don’t want to elaborate and give chit away.
    **other than the brief titty shot! **
    ____________________________________________________________

Man go all the way in the :corner: right now.