Khloe Kardashian

Sultry reality TV star Khloe Kardashian turned heads when she left her London hotel yesterday. Rumor has it that Khloe had excessive cosmetic surgery done to keep her husband, Lamar Odom’s eyes from wandering. The NY Daily News reports Khloe and Lamar are attending couples therapy together in order to work on saving their marriage. But many believe Khloe and Lamar’s much-hyped marriage problems were just a PR stunt orchestrated by Khloe’s mother, Kris Jenner.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Jennifer Hudson

Sexy singer/actress Jennifer Hudson was seen leaving LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Thursday. The once overweight mother of one is the spokeswoman for Weight Watchers.
Photo: WENN.com

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian

Lovebirds LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian were seen holding hands as they arrived at LAX airport in Los Angeles, Calif., on Thursday.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Lilly Allen

British singer Lily Allen was seen leaving a London hotel earlier today wearing a faux fur coat. Allen’s latest music video for her hit “It’s Hard Out Here (For a B*tch)” is causing waves on both sides of the Atlantic.
Photo: WENN.com

268 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, Lilly Allen”

The Master Beta :D says:

That ass is shaped just like a Red crisp apple :huh:

Fated4Greatness says:

:huh: Thought Khloe was Kim from the back

SOTHERNGRL says:

oh.ok then

The Master Beta :D says:

Where is Jennifers tail all I see is back and legs

deedeegirl says:

Those Kardashians must be descendants of a wet cardboard box. Jennifer can stop now, her ass been gone!

The Master Beta :D says:

Why do I like Lillys tacky coat :hide:

Smonae says:

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are some creeps

Kloe azz looks like a damn box :hahaha:

The people’s faces in Jennifer’s pic :rofl: :rofl:

Beta, I am kinda digging it too :yes:
    I’d do it different though, she has too much other stuff going on IMB :tea:

MissHarlem says:

Descendants of a wet cardboard box :rofl: get the fck on with that statement :wail:

MISTAKEN/SON/BOMB :2dance:

essenze says:

Jennifer has been doing an excellent job in keeping that weight off :cheer:

Poor Khloe, she will always been known as he unfortunate faced one :no:

ION like her Rhytm Nation Boots :no:

Somebody needs to have the short hair cut (do’s/dont’s)talk with her :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are some creeps
    ——
    Yes they are!!!

=======
    The track’s name :ghost:

The Master Beta :D says:

MissH :huh: what about me :hi:

:eek:

Jennifer Hudson lookin like Juwanna Man and chit. Tall, lanky and all mannish in the face.

Those clothes ain’t helping either.

Zoe B. says:

So Lily Allen is using Miley’s formula I see. :coffee:

Aint turning heads for the right reason :no: Maybe she should try Levis. Makes an a$$ look great :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Um Jennifer :no: Okay I am going to say this and it is not going to be nice and I will probably hate that I said it but here goes. Doesn’t Jennifer look like the musty unclean girl everybody had in their class in elementary/middle school? You know the one that started getting “ripe” in like second grade and had to wear Arm and Hammer deodorant cause she smelled strong? The one pouring powder in per panties and when you went to gym to change she had white dust from her privates down to her upper thighs?? :shock:
    It seems like to me no matter what she wears and no matter how expensive her attire is she always looks a tad bit tart.
    *throws a stack of emails in the air*
    There I said it. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?! ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
    Going to repent :pray: :kona:

Khloe with her Autobahn body. She too young for that. :hahaha:

LOVE her coat. :heart:

Eddie Cibrian can get it! Ol’ sexy azz

Jennifer always looks a damn mess :no:

excessive cosmetic surgery

:blink: WHAT?! Let me see the receipts. Imma take it back and get her money for her. :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Um Jennifer Okay I am going to say this and it is not going to be nice and I will probably hate that I said it but here goes. Doesn’t Jennifer look like the musty unclean girl everybody had in their class in elementary/middle school? You know the one that started getting “ripe” in like second grade and had to wear Arm and Hammer deodorant cause she smelled strong? The one pouring powder in per panties and when you went to gym to change she had white dust from her privates down to her upper thighs??
    *throws a stack of emails in the air*
    There I said it. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?! ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
    Going to repent

________

:wail: why ?

PARIAH says:

This must be the hot mess post cuz all them folks up top look a damn mess!

Zoe B. says:

@mis and they would always where tight pants just letting the menstrual aroma marinate :hurl: Constantly letting there dingy white bra straps show

:huh: Thought Khloe was Kim from the back

Nawl. Kim got a decent heart type shape going on especially when the fit is right. Khloe cant. Even if the fit is right. :no:

____________________________

I envisioned Fantasia the whole time I was reading this. :lol:

that gravie…
    BOL :chase:
    You gon let us be great with our gravie choices. Let that ish ride Man.. let it ride…….

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I envisioned Fantasia the whole time I was reading this.
    well now that you mention it :gossip: if the shoe fits
    Getting out of here before Nasir comes :kona:

she always looks a tad bit tart.

OM :dead:

The musty girl we went to school with *flares nostrils* OMGawd. :no: I cant. Just no. I feel you. Moving on.. right after I say she be on FB straight flexing. And all I can think of is that lil odor. :|

Red crisp apple

:crying1:

@MISTAKEN
    “that gravie…
    BOL

I’m tryin… Lord knows I’m tryin!

And I aint no hater :hahaha: but one time on FB she posted a shot of herself after a workout and some dudes was on the status tombout she sexy and fine and stuff..and I went to their profiles and unfriended. :ashamed: Why not just unfriend her? Cause I like laughing at her absurdity. :ashamed: :kona:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:

that gravie…

Is it the one with yall? :lol: #cantsee

MsTake————————————>
    JUST GONE GO! :dead:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

But why is Khloe shaped like a fridge though :no: #BlameOJOrWhoeverYoDaddyIs :kona:

Why you gravi hating today Bruh :hahaha: :shotsfired:

Where your wife? So I can ignore her. :huh:

Jdore says:

Did Khloe steal Kimmie’s cakes to go to London????

IsThisThingOn... says:

You mean “sultry” as in heat & humidity – like when you take some leather and over-stuff it with padding and you add heat and friction creating “sultry” conditions????

The Master Beta :D says:

OTB :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

November 15, 2013 at 11:23 am

Why you gravi hating today Bruh :hahaha: :shotsfired:

Where your wife? So I can ignore her. :huh:

:ghost: the both of yall!

@OTB
    “Why you gravi hating today Bruh

Where your wife? So I can ignore her.

_________________________________

Well… “somebody” headed down the wrong path! :lol:

My wife at work so she ain’t got time to post today. She may be in here later tho. She ain’t tryin to be in no cliques tho! :nono:

Jdore says:

Did Khloe steal Kimmie’s cakes to go to London????

She grabbed the wrong pair, in a rush :gossip:

She ain’t tryin to be in no cliques tho! :nono:
    ———

My wife at work
    ^^^^
    I imagined you saying this, standing all proud and ish like :trophy:

essenze says:

Khloe does look boxish. She she have got some hip implants to go along with the fake ass

:yes:

69 says:

In that Kim K post downstairs I was just before looking at her flat azz and asking where the hell them absurd azz pads at but I see Khloe found them muffugas. I hate that shyt. :mad:

_____________________________
    :ghost: TEAMPETTY I would have done the same
    @OTB: Man is trying to restrain himself from a Chili type situation. He need not say anything :lol: He can crack on my picture all day if he wants but that other he might wanna :tape:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS what I do? :ashamed:

Soooooo Man’s wife isn’t imaginary or is the verdict still out :waiting: #InquiringMindsWannaKnow

She ain’t tryin to be in no cliques tho! :nono:

Good ! She can sit there! ———> .

@DTS
    “My wife at work
    ^^^^
    I imagined you saying this, standing all proud and ish like

:huh:

Cause she got a job?

I’m doin that cause she fine with a big ol azz. :yes:
    Who cares if she got a job? :shrugs:

Bruh :crying1: Youre a jerk. Imma stop fonting with you. Quit it. :fight: :earbite: :rofl:

@DEM
    “Soooooo Man’s wife isn’t imaginary or is the verdict still out #InquiringMindsWannaKnow”

She real. We filed the ceritificate right there with Kerry Washington and ol boy.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@ Man: Tell us more about this now legal wife you claiming. Before had the potential of being wifed. You are so Kerry Washington with this secret marriage :popcorn:
    @OTB: I can’t stand that I :heart: you!!! You finna nignore??? :lol:
    And ain’t no cliques here. Why it’s often times I am on the outside looking in dying to be acknowledge because nobody cares to font each other. Its rough in here :crying1:

MASTER :waves: heyyy

Dont no one want her in no clique *kicks her in the back* WE ARE SPARTA :rofl:

Giddy today so you will deal :coffee:

Esq, you were talmbout OJ, that’s what :rofl: :rofl:
    =========
    Good ! She can sit there! ———> .
    :wail: :wail:
    ============
    Esq, he’s claiming her, so :shrug:

*rocks back and forth*

Pass me them peas, guhl. :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

We filed the ceritificate right there with Kerry Washington and ol boy.
    No the blog has jumped shark when me and Man fonting the same thing. Man put your gravie up so I can see if we know each other. You already saw mine :rofl:

Dont no one want her in no clique *kicks her in the back* WE ARE SPARTA

Khloe does look boxish.

Authobahn body…German built. :shrug: Kim is like :thinking: the rounded cars..maybe the new CLA Benz. Khloe is like… a G Wagon. :|

Even poor Kourtney is looking vehicle-ish. :| Its their German ancestry (Blame they mama).

*kicks her in the back* WE ARE SPARTA
    WEAK :ghost:

I bet she don’t fall though cause she eat at Applebees and is strong
    Mentally :tea:

Dont no one want her in no clique *kicks her in the back* WE ARE SPARTA

Giddy today so you will deal
    _________________________

:stop: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE UP!!!!

Ain’t goin be no Ingonito/Martin type situation in here! :nono:

Y’all goin treat my wife a like a Queen! She ain’t did nothin to nobody!

I bet she don’t fall though cause she eat at Applebees and is strong
    Mentally

:ghost: MISTAKEN said them aritifical trans fat food she eating make her strong like bull :ha:

Ain’t goin be no Ingonito/Martin type situation in here! :nono:

Y’all goin treat my wife a like a Queen! She ain’t did nothin to nobody!
    ________________________________
    :wails: :rofl: crying real tears. You are right Sir. They are SEW SORRY and being petty. Please forgive them :pray:
    All she did was join a blog to watch — spend time her man while he is not with her and that my friend is not a crime :rules:

I can’t stand that I you!!! You finna nignore???

:hahaha: MrsMan decided that she and I were gonna go out of our way to be offensive towards each other. She didn’t’t exactly tell me the plan but I catch on fast.. which brings me to why ppl say there are cliques. :gossip:

Cause they cant catch on and the rest of us versed in the lingo and ways of the blog just keep fonting. :hahaha:

*Nemo daddy voice* Just keep swimming fonting. Just keep swimming fonting. :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

Y’all goin treat my wife a like a Queen! She ain’t did nothin to nobody!

Cuff your balls and MAN up just jokes. She been lurkin she know is jokes if not welp :coffee:

Harlem :crying1: :crying1: :crying1: :crying1: :crying1:

Dont no one want her in no clique *kicks her in the back* WE ARE SPARTA

:chase: I laughed too loud. :rofl: :rofl:

@MISTAKEN
    “All she did was join a blog to watch — spend time her man while he is not with her and that my friend is not a crime

:yes: <<YUP!

See, they ain't nothin but jealous! Everytime I show a lil attention to a female on here, they run em off!

Started with Juicy J, then Brown, then Candy, then Easy and Kingston too!

THESE HOES WON'T LET ME LIVE! :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Exactly :yes: I used to be lurking :gigglinginhand: like deez jokes is sew funny and then somebody on TEAMNOTTHIS would get all mad and wanna pop off. I would be like just join in on the fun :shrugs: If you don’t get it then:
    :whistle: if you don’t like where I stay fly away…fly away…

MissHarlem says:

:lol: I been gone I dont even know what she look like :shrug: until the next topic THIS IS IT :thankyou:

? :cloud:

No. :hahaha: Miss Sophia when she at the table home from Miss Millie’s. She say, “pass them peas boy…Miss Sophia home now.” My meaning was we bought to get crunk. :ashamed:

They charging Renisha McBride’s killer with 2nd degree murder today!
    :claps:

She ain’t did nothin to nobody!

We got reciepts. :blink: But I, umm, definitely said that I for one would NOT be bothering her. Youre welcome!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You want me to stop fonting you? I don’t wanna get e-jumped. I mean I know you and Diva got something strong going on. I am not even your type or anything but still. We don’t need them type of problems. We bruhs :fistbump:

she and I were gonna go out of our way to be offensive towards each other.
    :dead: but Nemo’s daddy though :wail:
    ==========
    SON, she BIG :tea:

Cuff your balls and MAN up just jokes.

:tea: And he started it. Got me going talking bout peepah and drinking coffee all passive aggressively. Tuh. :tea: <–like Mayne.

Started with Juicy J, then Brown, then Candy, then Easy and Kingston too!
    THESE HOES WON’T LET ME LIVE!

MY GAWD :crying1: :crying1: :crying1:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“Even poor Kourtney is looking vehicle-ish.”
    ___________________________

Great. I laughed a little too loud, now I gotta minimize and start scribbling down yesterday’s voicemails ’cause somebody’s gonna want to know what’s so funny… thanks for this…

@MISTAKEN
    “See, they ain’t nothin but jealous! Everytime I show a lil attention to a female on here, they run em off!

_________________________

Naw, we good. See, if I would have complimented you or you would have sent me an azz shot, they woulda been on you like child support on Stevie J. :yes:

They lonely…
    :facepalm:

:rofl: toooo funny.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I been gone I dont even know what she look like
    Well that is the point of catfish confusion. Man can clear this up for us. She logs in with a rather heavy set Nell Carter sized gravie picture but yet Man has stated that he does not like big women and that none of his women are. Now the lady in the gravie is pretty so that is not the issue :nono: It is the disparity of the description of his type vs what she is portraying herself to be with said gravie
    IF THAT REALLY IS HER :eek:
    *takes off Bomb’s attorney glasses and hands them back to her*

like deez jokes is sew funny

:thankyou: Peepah start reading cause Sandra wild. :huh: But they stay cause we crazy! :danban:

:crying1: TEAMNOTTHIS

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

They charging Renisha McBride’s killer with 2nd degree murder today!
    :claps:

:| Is that good in Michigan? That got Zimmerman off in Florida. :|

SON, she BIG :tea:
    You a silly old heffa (in the slapped girl voice off Color Purp)
    :ghost: :dead: :crying1: :rofl: :hahaha: :pissylikeJHud:

MissHarlem says:

MISTAKEN ohhhh so you mean typical MAN fashion :rofl: good eye private eye good eye :wink: Nell Carter though le weep.

__________________________
    :dead: at THEY LONELY. You are a mess :lol:

@OTB
    “They charging Renisha McBride’s killer with 2nd degree murder today!

Is that good in Michigan? That got Zimmerman off in Florida.

From stuff I read, the prosecutor is real good and they aren’t as “conservative” (read: idiot racist gun nuts) in Michigan.

But of course we are talking about a black female victim. No one has ever been given the death penalty for murdering a black female in America’s history so we know it’s always an uphill battle. :facepalm:

thanks for this…

Its a shame cause she petite for all intents and purposes. :| I heard Benz owns Smart cars nii. :)

They lonely…
    :facepalm:

:crying1: TTOSR.

_____________________________
    I hate that they are making a point to say she was drunk with weed (possibly) in her system :no: I can already see him suddenly saying she was belligerent, drunk and that she charged him or something. You know totally change the story… then NOT guilty

:thumbsup: smooth with changing topics :lol:

You a silly old heffa (in the slapped girl voice off Color Purp)
    :ghost: :dead: :crying1: :rofl: :hahaha: :pissylikeJHud:

First, its Squeak. Or Mary Agnes. :crying1: Second, go to hell for them emotes especially the last one. :casket:

TTOSR.
    Tears?
    TSOSR _Tears Shed on SR for me already

<<< was listening to 12-16 yo LeAnn Rimes earlier this week.

*dikembe voice* Not today fear mongering White people! :huh: Not today! :facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Second, go to hell for them emotes especially the last one
    I know I broke the :rules: But I wanted her to feel that one. She said Son she BIG :crying1: I read it in her face and I ain’t never heard her voice….
    Come to think of it I ain’t never seen her. DTTS send me a picture so I can hear you talk :waiting:

*read it in her voice

Bbbbbbblueeeee :whistle: Oh, so lonesome for youuuuuu.
    Why can’t you be blue over me? Blue Oh, so lonesome for you…Tears fill my eyes till I can’t see. :crying1: :wail: :howls:

One of yall send me a pic of your tits to Jcstansb @ :yahoo:

It’s Friday and I wanna see some tits.

Thanks in advance!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Not today fear mongering White people!
    *puts chains on the blog like Joe Clark*
    We will not let you win!!!!! :blink:

:thumbsup: smooth with changing topics :lol:

Like a baby’s bottom. Or the top of his head. :lol:

Truth told on Sandra Rose. I am lonely. :hahaha:

Or the top of his head

:dead: :ghost: :casket: bury me a g

:rofl: :rofl: Youre going to die and love the voice you give her.

@OTB
    “smooth with changing topics

Like a baby’s bottom. Or the top of his head.

What’s that?
    :waiting:

It’s Friday and I wanna see some tits.

You dont wanna see these lil saggy A cups bruh. :crying1:

What size is your wife? Handful? Several?

One of yall send me a pic of your tits to Jcstansb @ :yahoo:

It’s Friday and I wanna see some tits.
    ______________________________
    :nono: We will not be responsible for the demise of your happy home
    *takes boudoir photos and places them back into envelope for Mr. Take*

You dont wanna see these lil saggy A cups bruh. :crying1:
    What size is your wife? Handful? Several?
    ______________________________
    You dirty sap sucka you killed me :crying1:
    They say angels are only her eon earth for a short time. I hope ya’ll enjoyed me while I was here :ghost:

What’s that?
    :waiting:

Some nigga crushing on Harlem. :eek:

I’m a ghost whisperer. You read me talking about my DejaVu ESP earlier. :hahaha:

Why you put a chain round the blog. :crying1: My stomach hurt. I need to go to work. :crying1: :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*throws a stack of emails in the air*
    There I said it. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?! ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
    Going to repent
    ——————————–
    All of this and for some reason I feel like she peed the bed.

LadieLeo says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

They charging Renisha McBride’s killer with 2nd degree murder today!

Is that good in Michigan? That got Zimmerman off in Florida
    ***********************
    They are already talking about she was high and drunk according to toxicology reports…this is about to be a mess.

@OTB
    “It’s Friday and I wanna see some tits.

You dont wanna see these lil saggy A cups bruh.

What size is your wife? Handful? Several?

I don’t know sizes, but my baby is well endowed! I love her tits!

Shellz says:

@MISTAKEN – I KNoW A GIRL LIKE THAT. SHE WORE POWDA ALL UP HER NECK AND KEPT HER LIL PONYTAIL IN A GREASY PONYTAIL. NOW SHE IS ALL ON FB SINCE SHE LEARNED TO BATHE AND THE DUDES BE ON HER SMH :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Youre going to die and love the voice you give her.
    by OutsidetheBox on Nov 15, 2013 at 12:02 pm
    ———–
    :warning: PAGING DTTS! I need to see you. LITERALLY :rofl:

@Shellz: She starts from Tussy now she here :winky:

She starts from Tussy now she here :winky:

:chase: Shower to Shower is “here” or nah. :cryig1:

this is about to be a mess.

I feel like she peed the bed. :ghost: Bye! Cruel world, bye!
    =========
    MsTake, Imma e-mail you me :pc: in 40 minutes :D
    ===========
    OTB, she gone give me a voice that doesn’t sound like me :wail: #allmylife :lildoghums:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“was listening to 12-16 yo LeAnn Rimes earlier this week.”

____________________________

That little gal was thee truth when she came out of nowhere yodeling that “Blue” like she was channeling Patsy Cline.

She says she has arrived now! :nun:

I went to school with a pissy/shatty boy and i tell mine that he better stay clean or he’s gonna smell like just like Mr. *** **** <–use's ole boy's gov't name! I hope I never see him while I'm with my little one :rofl:

Kdub
    How Can I Live was thee ish yo! :nun:

KayCeiSoul says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    They charging Renisha McBride’s killer with 2nd degree murder today!
    Is that good in Michigan? That got Zimmerman off in Florida
    ***********************

**********************

My two older sons went to school with her in Southfield.
    They started with, “Ma, you don’t remember that time…” I stopped them.
    I do NOT want to remember seeing this baby and have my heart break all over again. :no:

We have the most ignorant news station comments ClickonDetroit I have ever seen. These have to be a bunch of the most back alley jobless, toothless, non-moral having having sons of bishes I have ever encountered. ANYTHING black related? –> He/She deserved it. White related? —> Oh that poor family that had to shoot the drunk girl on their porch.

Y’all talk about some mofo’s hiding behind computers? ClickonDetroit is ridiculous with their shyt! :rolleyes:

I hope Kim Worthy let’s his azz have it.

KayCeiSoul says:

Please pardon the typo-filled post. :ashamed:

Trying to talk on the phone and type at the same dayum time.

My thoughts: “Get yo’ ass off my phone!”
    End User: “I can’t access ANNNNNYTHIIIINGGGG!!!!”

KY :lick:

KAY :waves:

MsTake, Imma e-mail you me :pc: in 40 minutes :D
    *in an excited naïve voice like Taken8*
    Okay :grill:
    Me 4 days later on my ‘puter :cry: She said just wait and be patient

dont really have no dambs about these folk :shrug:

who goin to see the Best Mayne Holiday tho? :popcorn:

I think I have your proper e-mail, no? *snickers*

KayCeiSoul says:

We have somewhat of a Stand Your Ground law, but in this case it only applies if she had actually BROKE INTO his house, or did something to him (verifiable) that would have caused him to grab his gun and shoot in self defense.

Kym is seeking MURDER charges, along with a felony firearms charge.
    Her pork chop sammich and Hot & Ready eating ass DO NOT PLAY. :pizza:

He is about to sizzle like bacon. :coffee:

who goin to see the Best Mayne Holiday tho? :popcorn:
    Hi & :kiss:
    <–is going! :yes: I think tomorrow night, not tonight because it's gonna be too crowded with the Single Ladies staring and ish :eek:

KyCakes says:

DTTS :love:

Harlem :sheep:

GM SR & ROSES! :waves: <—no kartrashion posts petition

DTTS
    Taken
    HARLEM
    KayKay
    Ky
    OTB
    Sothern
    LL
    ERRYBODY :hi:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:yes: I do the same thing. Taken8 is athletic so I try to tell her about being ladylike and dainty cause she likes to :bball: with the boys. I be peeping through the blinds like stay away from them bulldaggers out there :chase:
    My husband loves to tell us about his neighborhood and the kids that grew up there. One day he was telling us about a dude name Funky Nuts. I was like :stop: Run that back please. He said we call him Funky Nut. I was like :wails: He looked at me like :rolleyes:

FAYLA :hug: hey boo

KyCakes says:

Fay Fay :love: I ordered lotsa product, mami!

Can’t wait :yahoo:

I think I have your proper e-mail, no? *snickers
    If you email me at that one then I can properly vet you and see if you worthy of making it to my real email :rofl: Then if you quality like Fay and OTB and on social media I might friend you
    #NOCLIQUESTHO :tea:

Funky Nut :dead:

AND I can see gravis now, not the sealman :wail: and Kevin’s face :rofl:
    Pretty flowers Thing :wink:

Some nigga crushing on Harlem. :eek:

:karate: who dat? who got the NOYVE?? :blink:

Ky

I ordered lotsa product, mami!

:2dance: :thankyou: bewskitta!! i gots to ask u a querstion. will send it on the book :pc:

KY :thankyou:

DTTS: I had my picture up earlier :nana: You missed it
    I was by myself for real gravie Friday. I thought it was throw back Thursday I guess :lol:
    #YOLO

social media

Moi? Hrmmmm? :eek: <–stuck up funky nose face! :hahaha:

I saw yew :eek: earlier, I made a funny, yeen see it? :lol: #justkiddingitwasacomplimentkinda :D

KayCeiSoul says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

dont really have no dambs about these folk
    who goin to see the Best Mayne Holiday tho?

*******************************

Fay BOO! :hug: THANK YOU! I got the goods yesterday! LOVES ‘EM BOTH!!
    *Puts Fay in my budget*

I’m going directly after work. This will be my second outing since FatBoy. Went on the Murder Mystery train ride, and now the clique is going to the movies and dinner. I’m DRANKING. :yes: :koolaid:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

:cry:

What’s this mean? I shouldn’t send her my picture? :no: Welp, you know what “they say”… Ok, Imma reconsider :tea:

:rofl: :rofl:

You deserve it KC, have fun! :woot:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :lol: aint no one just OTB joshing. I need for you to have a xmas bundle or something :waiting: I got gifts to get

Moi? Hrmmmm? :eek: <–stuck up funky nose face
    ___________________________
    :lol: Well it ain't for everybody. I mainly post pictures of my kids :lame: And I only have the book. I am not involved enough to have the others. Although I almost joined twat to follow some people that are cray
    Oh so yew seen me :tea: Tuh. Must be nice

KayCeiSoul says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

You deserve it KC, have fun!

***************************
    Thank you!

I am going to have a BALL! I have committed myself to enjoying myself this here good evening, okayyyy????
    Been going through HAYLE and I need a get-a-way. :yes:

__________________________
    do it do it do it do it do it do it :lol:

MissHarlem says:

:gossip: Just send her your request and “budget” and I’m sure that she can put something together for you :yes:
    <–Is getting people W*ip*in*ty for Christmas also :D

:stop: AIN’T NOBODY ASKED YOU ALL THAT! :blink: NOBODY CARES!

I be peeping through the blinds like stay away from them bulldaggers out there

Been going through HAYLE and I need a get-a-way. :yes:

:hug: :2dance:

I don’t know sizes, but my baby is well endowed! I love her tits!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Do your tits hang low?
    Do they wobble to and ‘fro?
    Can you tie ‘em in knot?
    Can you tie ‘em in a bow?

:2dance:

@WHO DAT
    “I don’t know sizes, but my baby is well endowed! I love her tits!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Do your tits hang low?
    Do they wobble to and ‘fro?
    Can you tie ‘em in knot?
    Can you tie ‘em in a bow?

:huh:
    I ain’t got no tits!
    :nono:

Shellz says:

:rofl: i was singing that exact wording last night after i saw a lil nasty movie where the main star’s milk jugs looked deflated at KDUBB

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

About to grab some lunch and drop off some paperwork. BBL

I ain’t got no tits!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was asking/tawkin about the tits of the Mrs.

BYE @175 :hug:

Get out my HEAD @Shellz :ghost:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jeniffer Hudson is so f*ucking ugly :coffee:

I feel sooo bitchy today :crying:

GAGIRL87 says:

Taken wasn’t it you who said LeAnn Rhine looks like that dragon from the Neverending Story :crying: :rofl:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“GM SR & ROSES! :waves: <—no kartrashion posts petition"

___________________________

<—- eagerly signs petition!

FuturedocDonte says:

Ain’t nobody have nothing to say how Jennifer apparently had an asx-ectomy. That girl look :blink: like … I can’t

IsThisThingOn... says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

“Pretty flowers Thing ;)”

____________________________

:hi:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Jeniffer Hudson is so f*ucking ugly
    I feel sooo bitchy today
    —————————
    Maam what is this chit right here about. You are the good, sweet one. Let other folks call this horseface heffa ugly. Not you.

FuturedocDonte says:

:danban1: <— Khloe at the gym… Squaring about 500 lbs

*jacked from Harvard Business Rev.

Job Candidates Should Be Less Risk Averse

By The Daily Idea
    Candidates like to employ a play-it-safe strategy during job interviews. They offer conservative answers. They avoid saying anything atypical. They let their credentials do the talking. But in this hyper-competitive market, a risk-averse approach may not be the way to go. When it comes down to it, hiring committees talk about what they remember most about a job candidate. Experience and credentials are important to them, of course. But so, too, are lasting impressions.

Doc, she needs to be squatting though :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:

:facepalm:

Jeniffer Hudson is so f*ucking ugly
    I feel sooo bitchy today
    —————————

Why it look like she shaved a goattee right before takin that pic too?

Yall are forgetting that she’s a BIG GIRL at heart :lol:
    She probably been WAITING ALL HER LIFE to wear tight clothes and ish :lol: #aintmyfault #aintnothingworsethananewlittlechick :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

Sultry reality TV star Khloe Kardashian turned heads when she left her London hotel yesterday. Rumor has it that Khloe had excessive cosmetic surgery done.

Did she get but implants? Her azz HUGE :shakebutt: Not in a good way.

Just Looking says:

You tell your story so well :hug: Holds Nose

tipdagemini says:

(CNN) — A Detroit-area man was charged with murder Friday in the shooting death of a 19-year-old woman on his porch, with prosecutors asserting he wasn’t lawfully defending himself against the teen whose family claims she was looking for help after a car crash.

Theodore Paul Wafer, 54, also was charged with manslaughter and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony in the November 2 shooting of Renisha McBride.

“I am saying we do not believe he acted in lawful self-defense,” Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy told reporters Friday.

Wafer will be asked to turn himself in to authorities, and an arraignment was expected later Friday, Worthy said.

Authorities say McBride, of Detroit, drove into a parked car in the city around 1 a.m. After her death, tests determined her blood alcohol level was nearly three times the legal limit for drivers in Michigan, a toxicology report said.

Witnesses said she left on foot, bloodied and disoriented, Worthy said. She ended up on Wafer’s porch in neighboring Dearborn Heights at least a couple hours later that morning.

Wafer told investigators that he thought McBride was breaking into his home, and that the shotgun accidentally discharged when he investigated, police said.

After 911 was called at 4:42 a.m., McBride was found dead with large shotgun wound to her face, Worthy said.

Investigators believe Wafer, standing in his home, opened the main door and shot the gun through a closed and locked screen door, Worthy said.

Michigan law says a person has no duty to retreat in his or her own home, but to shoot someone and claim legal self-defense, the resident must reasonably believe he or she faces an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm, and must show that the use of force was needed to prevent this, Worthy said.

There was no evidence of forced entry, and this case doesn’t amount to self-defense, she said.

One of Wafer’s attorneys, Mack Carpenter, said earlier this week that the death was a “tragic accident,” and that his client was “completely justified in everything he did.”

The case received national media attention when McBride’s family complained Wafer wasn’t arrested, contending McBride knocked on his door to seek help.

The toxicology report from the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office said McBride’s alcohol level was 0.218%. The legal limit for drivers in Michigan is 0.08%.

Worthy said her office didn’t feel the toxicology report was relevant in the decision to file charges. She added she didn’t believe a toxicology test was done for Wafer.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey yall!!! :waves: I start my new job next week, so I wont be up here much. But hopefully I’ll be back soon!!!

*floats in on a cloud* :nun:

i wills be offerin a couple bundles with a new butta & a scrub :grill:

one scrub is lemon drop, the other is chocolate chip/mousse <—Kita came up with that one :love:

KayKay :yahoo:

girrrrrl i is GLAD hunty!

The lady at the airport looking at JHud like I wish this hoe would brang her tragically dressed azz on through here. She looks so over it.

Just Looking says:

:waves:@ Fay :kiss:

Sent you Photos at info….. DOT com

but I ain’t get no response.

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :waves: this is good news. She was drunk as chit though… Shouldn’t have been driving :(

essenze says:

I see we are trapped in this post. Jennifer usually looks nice so I wont go in on her today. Jennifer you know better :nono:

Just Looking says:

:waves@ Dubb :kiss:

Do you know the insurance company called and said ….the other driver said his neck hurt :cry:

In other words, he trying to come after you. :fight: :cuss: I told her I want all his medical records pulled. Hell he back might been hurting for a while.

FuturedocDonte says:

gravie check :coffee:

Not in a good way
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Nope. <<< pops lips like the gays.

In a box Chevy way. Khloe is shaped like a daggone 1981 Impala.
    1982 El Camino…the double fuggin S

Gotta pull the plate down to put gas in the bish.

I dont have time today.

tipdagemini says:

She was drunk as hell but unfortunately we will probably get off. His defense will probably be that she was screaming and beating on the door and he was terrified for his life thats why he had his gun that “accidentally” went off. How does a big shotgun accidentally go off tho? Frfr :mad:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You got rear ended though right? Fugg his neck and his byke.

IsThisThingOn... says:

FuturedocDonte says:

gravie check

why tho’?

FuturedocDonte says:

Gotta pull the plate down to put gas in the bish.
    —–
    :crying:

Sandra right now…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    With her high yella woman huh?

:lick:

Hate you.

I see Gucci @FutureDoc. Lookin re fuggin tarded. About your gravi check.

SOTHERNGRL says:

DONTE is that Gucci in you gravi?

IsThisThingOn… says:

FuturedocDonte says:

gravie check

why tho’?

_____

:newbie: Im new here, wats dat? :blink:

gypsyeyes says:

HEY YALL!!!

JUST MARRIED! :cuss:

info@landofpure.net?? i aint get it!!! :eek:

resend ret nah! <—bawsy font

Congrats QT! :fistbump:
    Oh Doc :smack:
    Did EYE get these photoes tew? :eek: COOKING

JUST MARRIED! :cuss:

info @landofpure.net?? i aint get it!!! :eek:

resend ret nah! <—bawsy font

SOTHERNGRL says:

HEY GYP

Fukk you Doc. :dead: On everything I love I’m listening to the Best of Gucci Mane rat now.

Ty says:

Hey All :wave:

Damn how long yall been in here :shrug:

That’s not a cute pic of Khloe from the back :no: Looks like F150 :coffee:

Apparition says:

McBride’s alcohol level was 0.218%.
    ——————————
    So she probably didn’t feel any pain, if you’re looking for a sliver of a silver lining.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Hi Hello Howdy Essence

______

Hellur *in my fake southern belle/Phaedra voice*

In a box Chevy way. Khloe is shaped like a daggone 1981 Impala.
    1982 El Camino…the double fuggin S
    Gotta pull the plate down to put gas in the bish.
    I dont have time today.

Tell ‘em, Dubb. :crying1: :wail: :rofl:

Fay *snickers*
    Yall still been celebrating the Anniversary? :eek:
    Up all night doing the nassy :popcorn:
    =====
    OTB :pc:

Ty says:

Hey All

Damn how long yall been in here

That’s not a cute pic of Khloe from the back Looks like F150

____

ass shots/fat transfer gone wrong. This is what happens when you dont get the fat/transplant in the hip area :tea:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Thank you Fayla and DTTS!!!

Since 10:56am. :hahaha:

Ty says:

Gucci Mane-
    Gucci swag stupid
    Stupid retarted
    And I just farted
    Where’s my carmex ??
    Ugh
    It’s the Gucci Man La Flare
    And I’m 12 months Pregnant and I still don’t care
    BURR BURR !
    And you know I got a cold
    Ugh
    I can’t breathe through my nose
    My nose real stuffy
    && I’m ridin’ on a Huffy
    && my girl vaccum cleaner, wanna know can she suck me
    Ugh Ugh
    Ride the short bus to class
    I made a Z on my report card so ii passed
    Raise my hand in the class when we do math
    Answer teacher question and all the kids laugh
    I eat the red crayon cause the red one taste the best
    && I cheat off Lil Darryl every time I take a test

BURR BURR
    (??????????????)
    Move that thing on
    Watch King Of The Hill
    OTB this has to be on his Greatest Hits u listening to :crying:

Tell ‘em, Dubb.
    So Encouraging :love:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What ya’ll :gossip: about????? :popcorn:

Ty :2dance:
    ==============
    This is what happens when you dont get the fat/transplant in the hip area :tea:
    ^^^^^^^
    :newbie: <–sign Really says THAT'S TRUE…BECAUSE WE KNOW IT ALL :eek:

Ty says:

In a box Chevy way. Khloe is shaped like a daggone 1981 Impala.
    1982 El Camino…the double fuggin S
    Gotta pull the plate down to put gas in the bish.
    I dont have time today.
    ________________________
    :rofl: I just fonted that she looks like a pick up truck :crying:

*adds Khloe to the bad built heffas list* :rules:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What ya’ll :gossip: about????? :popcorn:

:no: Nathan, but I can see the girls now :grill: :love:

On everything I love I’m listening to the Best of Gucci Mane rat now
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Imma HAVE to go and look at Tweeting with Gucci Mane now…on Youtube

Backspace backspace backspace. Uhp syde down kweshun mahk.

:ghost:

GUCCI!

tipdagemini says:

So if JHud came out with a fragrence yall wouldnt buy it? :rofl:

Drunks be belligerent most times right. :thinking: I don’t think there’s a one I couldn’t beat up tho. They drunk! :eek:

Don’t open the door. Thats it. Dont open your do’. :rules:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty
    ==============
    This is what happens when you dont get the fat/transplant in the hip area
    ^^^^^^^
    <–sign Really says THAT'S TRUE…BECAUSE WE KNOW IT ALL

_____

:wail:

Ty says:

:cosign: Essenze

Bomb w/ Copy & Paste :love:

Just Looking says:

@Fay – :hump: When are you allowed to say NO :waves: White flag

3 or 4 times day/night is a bit much ????

@Dubb – Somebody hit me and then I hit somebody, insurance company say they not taking it too lightly, cause he was driving another’s persons car. Who also got the same insurance as me….

What he don’t know, I was clicking pictures THE ENTIRE TIME!!! I got like 20 pics of him walking around. FUGG him. He will be chocked…Talking bout he barely could get out car. There was not ONE PIECE of broken glass.

I just fonted that she looks like a pick up truck

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I saw that. I am a Chevy ghul so we gonna say her tragically delicious self is shaped like a 1990 Chevy 1500 Pickup… Extended Cab. AZZ JUSTA LONG

:crying1:

*Chevy…like a ROCK*

:rofl: :rofl: :ban: <–says FREE GUCCI. And Boosie. :crying1:

Shellz says:

@tipofgemini JHUD just looks like she smells like old sour milk stuck underneath a baby’s neck and the deepest crevice of fantasia’s bathing suit. ION want no parts of it.. :dead:

Ty says:

:cosign: Essenze

Bomb w/ Copy & Paste :love:

:gossip: You nicknamed them already? *snickers* #ikidikid
    ————-
    Essence SETTLE DOWN :rofl:

Apparition says:

Anybody hear about JP Morgan trying to pull a PR move and talk to customers on twitter, only to get shytted on and back out?

Dez Bryant copping PS4’s for folks waiting in line?

:huh: So my eyes not playing tricks on me. I thought we’d have bout 2 new posts today :yawn:

Talking bout he barely could get out car.

He dont wann work no more sis. :rofl: How he gone beat you to the come up. :nono: Not today! :hahaha:

Ty says:

*Chevy…like a ROCK*
    :casket:

@ Just glad u were taking pics hun cause folks will try to pull it :thumbsup:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    log out.

:kona:

Talking bout he barely could get out car
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    GET EM :yes:

It’s almost time for me to get off :danban1:

Ty says:

@ OTB Boosie is supposed to be out soon but his BM wrote a damn tell all book about his past and the DA supposedly got a copy :smack:

@ Yall somebody was supposed to buy Copy & Paste onesie with the Rush card but they didn’t come back yet *the real Denise* :rofl:

:dead: @ JHud having a musty azz neck

*the real Denise*
    :lol: Oh, and I STILL haven’t told her what’s she’s involved with yet! :hahaha:
    Unless one of yall did. :lol:

My bad :hide:

tipdagemini says:

Shellz says:

Damnit man my nose is tooted all the way up, thats some nasty shizzznnniiieeettte :sick:

SOTHERNGRL says:

It’s almost time for me to get off
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Heffa. I got 35 min. to go :crying:

:eek:

How they thought this would be a good idea?????

:facepalm: <<<them

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Mac – Yeah, I was clicking my camera phone like I was the paparazzi chasing B after a concert.

essenze says:

@stherngrl You will make it! :-) Don’t look at the clock, thats what I try to do anyways

GAGIRL87 says:

SOTHERNGRL I’m sorry boo :hug:

Just Looking says:

JP Morgan forgot folks got cable and saw

Two big to Fail

If its not depressing Fridays its fck yall one post Fridays :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Did ya’ll talk about the Mayor of Toronto

Talking about he don’t need to eat nobody else puzzy. He got all the puzzy he need to eat at home.

:dead: :ghost: :rofl:

Now he got a TV show

Just Looking says:

@Harlem – Hey :kiss:

It’s all ways :happy: Friday :nun:

OMG….Scandal, I’m late :no:

essenze says:

That mayor is messy as hell. He got Marion Berry beat by a longshot. I can’t wait to see how the rest of this mess plays out.

MissHarlem says:

JUST :kiss: girl he became my fav dude when I heard that press conference. That was some gangsta chit he did there :yes:

Sandra the only person that hates Fridays! :lol:

We either get stories like “White man kills father and rapes remaining family members before killing them… he will not be charged with a crime”

Or we get that one “Celebrities out and about” post and 9:00am and Sandra off with her boo! :rofl: