Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora

Kim Kardashian out and about in NYC

Stone faced socialite Kim Kardashian waded through a sea of paparazzi as she left Kanye West’s apartment home in NYC on Tuesday. Every photo agency in the city has a photographer camped outside Kanye’s home. I hear the paparazzi work in shifts so they don’t miss a single shot of Kim or Kanye leaving the building. The going rate for a non-exclusive photo of Kim and Kanye together is about $50.00. A photo of Kim by herself is worth $20. Multiply those rates by all the blogs, magazines, newspapers and TV shows that buy the photos and you can see why the paparazzi are jockeying for position outside Kanye’s home.
Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News

Rita Ora in a bikini in Miami, days after collapsing on a photoshoot.

British songstress Rita Ora was seen relaxing on a balcony in Miami, one day after she fell out during a photo shoot. Rita Ora wore a teeny black bikini and her blond hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Ora’s publicist used the same worn and tired excuse that other stars use when they don’t want to admit their drug or alcohol use. The PR said Rita was diagnosed with “dehydration and exhaustion.”
Photo: SDFL / Splash News

Kim photos by: Jackson Lee, Dave Spencer and 247PapsTV for SPLASH News

173 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora”

The Master Beta :D says:

OMG Sandra lay off the post of these two please :pray: where is T.I Monica or anybody else sheesh

anw_rootbeer says:

Kim obviously doesn’t feel comfy wearing anything but bodycon skirts and cut off shirts! That’s all I see her in now! BLAH

deedeegirl says:

i like those shoes but they don’t fit well. Her toes are walking on concrete.

Zoe B. says:

She looks like a cigarette smoker

Smonae says:

Kim needs Botox rehab, her face is off :no:

Zoe B. says:

So you spent $100 for us to see her again?

Smonae :hug:

Anna says:

deedeegirl says:

i like those shoes but they don’t fit well. Her toes are walking on concrete.

~~~~~~~~~
    She’s in New York, it’s Fall, those shoes, and shirt should not be worn.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Oh well, let me get back to my spreadsheet… it’s more interesting than these two… :kona:

@SANDRA

I want to personally thank you for giving me more of Kim (and less of Khloe). It is greatly appreciated. :yes:

<<<< tired of seeing this trollop FOOTS. Put some gatdayum shoes on.

Ewwww Kim *your voice*. Your hair looks :huh: today. But love the fit. :) Are those the Tom Ford’s.. :huh: :shank: :cry:

Orange Blossom says:

what on earth would Rita be exhausted from?? :shrugs:

Diva says:

Why is that child always wearing half a shirt? :smack:

How many times this week, we gonna see this heauxx??

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kim are you hot or are you cold? I can’t tell with your belly out, open toe shoes and a heavy jacket. I swear her and Kanye will wear out a trend. She is wearing that same crop top and skirt combo but it different colors every day. And she was a stylist and he a wanna be designer :no: I am convinced that nan one of them know anything about fashion. All that money they have and they waste it on BLAH.

See where was all this body in the video? :hahaha: GONE KIM! :ban:

Miany says:

:hug: hey Gagirl, Smonae
    :waves: Man, isthisthingon, Anna, Zoe B, deedeegirl, amw, beta

cougar lover says:

only thing i’ll stand outside, in the cold for $50, is for the plasma center line.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Luv. She is getting that trout mouth look :no: And her face is looking tight. She is so afraid of aging that she is ruining a perfectly good face.

Diva says:

San ah make ya dance says:

How many times this week, we gonna see this heauxx??
    ——————–
    You cray :rofl: but I’m wif you!

FuturedocDonte says:

From downstairs

@Future I am cutting yo azz up into itty bitty pieces nucca! Man, why ain’t you defend my honor sir? that nucca know Karlie Redd older than me
    —-
    :hug:

Rita has a nice sexy lil body on her. :yes:

——-
    I was over here like :huh: Where she located, whats going on?

Diva says:

FuturedocDonte says:

From downstairs

—-
    :hug:
    —————————
    Now you wanna hug! :rofl:

:rolleyes:

Miany says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    How many times this week, we gonna see this heauxx??
    ^^ :thinking: she pay $50 for the Kim pic….she get bout a thousand hits for each of those 50 dollars….Man himself refreshes the page 75 times just at the SIGHT of Kim’s name sooooooooooooo SURVEY SAYS……we gone see a lot mo Kim round these parts :lol:
    :hug: Heyyyyy San, cougar, OTB, Mistaken, Diva, Orange, whodat, DTTS

@SANDRA

Did you alter Kim’s face in the pic? Almost look like she got that wonk eye that “friend-of-the-blog” :chickenhead: got… :think:

. The PR said Rita was diagnosed with “dehydration and exhaustion.”
    ———-
    :wtf: From what!? What this chick do?? (And thats rhetorical)

I’m in a room full of dancers… All of us Cancers. :heart:
    One looks like a Black Rita, the other Ri-hannaaaaaa…baby ohhhh!

:headphones:

I’m in a room full of dancers…All of us Cancers.
    One clears the cash while, the other one dances..ohhhh.

GAGIRL87 says:

aint mr.aintchit your sponser. this aint nascar, and ion engage in that shared sponsor chit lol
    ____________________________________________________________________

Cougar :huh: Chan is my e boo yes that’s true I was talking about your family members :crying:

Miany says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    Rita has a nice sexy lil body on her.
    ^^ :yes: I agree…that’s a fly slim chick body she got there

gypsyeyes says:

I typed alladis downstairs all for yall negros to be in a new post…

gypsyeyes says:

This year for xmas we are going to have an ‘ugly’ xmas sweater contest. We do brunchin my family for xmas. I’m talking waffle maker, crepes, pancakes, homemade biscuits, home fries, all kinds of meats and I make a sangria every year. It aint xmas till we drunk around 5pm and twerking in the family room…I’m so hyped!!!

She spent six months being called a whale. :shrug: This is par for the course when you thinking you got chit to prove. Poor Tink. :shrug:

I’m in a room full of dancers…All of us Cancers
    ———
    :rolleyes: Aint no Cancers dancing :hahaha:

Rita Ora looks like she has down syndrome #noffensive

Smonae says:

Purty ladies!!
    GA :kiss:
    Mainy :hugs:

Ty says:

She must’ve read yall request to take off the pink snuggie and the heated brown housecoat :rofl:

I like that coat :nun: but with sandals and a purple halter top :huh:

Ni ni says:

Kim used to be so beautiful to me. Although her body is still banging, its a shame how her face is looking and its not due to aging but by countless useless procedures. She shouldve been in the medical minute the other day. Im afraid shes gonna be the next cat lady.

Aryanna says:

Im confused.. is it cold or hot where she is? The shoes and cut off shirt is throwing me off.

__________________________________________________________________

Nope Man it wasn’t altered. The veil is finally coming off :yes:

I love that Gyp! :heart:

cougar lover says:

—————–
    :smack: Oh!……. :kona:

Orange Blossom says:

luv i think you buggin. if you dont like her then say you dont like her but the stuff she is asking of yall (attention) is normal for ppl at her age. she is clearly lonely and just wants to spend time with her family.

why would a 60-70 (?) woman come over to paint? thats just her way to say she was thinking of you, hoping you were thinking of her too and didnt want to impose.
    ~
    ~
    ummh U missed where I said I have ALWAYS adored my MIL. I DO like her.
    AND she has Never been so need til the last few months :shrug:
    but OK I’ll chill

Ty says:

Zoe B. says:

So you spent $100 for us to see her again?
    :dead:

*takes the Rush Card from Sandra* :rofl:

:rolleyes: Aint no Cancers dancing :hahaha:

San I love this song. :rofl: And everytime he say that part I be like :|

:rofl: But I still love it and be in my car like, yes, why yes I will! I will dance… :| ” I will fool ya nii. :hahaha:

Diva says:

Miany :hug:

MIA-yo! :wave: You working today :lol:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Hey Miany :hi:

____________________________________________________________________

That sounds so fun I’m trying to put something like that together for my fam & close friends this x mas. Everybody has to wear all over onesie I found a leopard/pink one at Target. I’m ready

@GA GIRL
    “Did you alter Kim’s face in the pic? Almost look like she got that wonk eye that “friend-of-the-blog
    __________________________________________________________________

Nope Man it wasn’t altered. The veil is finally coming off

_______________________________

Naw… I ain’t eva seen Kim look like that in any other pic. I think that’s Sandra tryin to pull a fast one. :yes:

**Mutombo voice**
    “Not today!” :nono:

Diva says:

:kiss: Monaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OBlossom
    I never said I Wanted her to Paint either. :lol: clearly thats absurd

Diva says:

____________________________________________________________________

—————————
    I got one of those for my daughter..that heffa gone wear that onesie….I eben got one for me too! I had to get the one with my feet out though…

:hi: MiaNY
    whats been going on?!

MissHarlem says:

I cant even with all these gotdamn Kim post. The high is 43 today where the fck she goin and Rita is like my next door neighbor…dont care to see or hear you

Really y’all? :huh: So when y’all wear a short skirt…(I know some of you spoken for women only wear the Queen’s tea length skirts but the rest that’s still on the meat market) dont you wear like a more covered up top? And vice versa? Or no?

You put a cropped shirt with a high-waisted item to balance the look. The oversized coats are pure trend.

San I love this song. And everytime he say that part I be like

But I still love it and be in my car like, yes, why yes I will! I will dance… ” I will fool ya nii.

———–
    :lol: :buttshake:

Miany says:

^^ AWWWWWW this that shiii i like..
    @Otb :lol: I’m here at the job…… I aint working tho :kona:

That crop top/high waisted skirts looks great on slim chicks. Ones with only a lil booty and not too big breast. I wouldnt do it though.

Orange Blossom says:

oh yeah you did say that. my bad, luv.

maybe she is dying or fearing aging/mortality. old ppl get like that at some point. usually they snap out of it once they get a friend or hobby or their confidence back.

I cant even with all these gotdamn Kim post.

:rofl: Said this in your voice.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I’m in a room full of dancers…All of us Cancers
    ———
    :rolleyes: Aint no Cancers dancing
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I SEW wanted to be like yes we do :danban1: but I have commented on here I be chair dancing so… I didn’t wanna be called out for e-lying. You know we got memory elephants on here. Myself included :rofl:

Bigbadwolf says:

That sounds like me and my family. I got 5 sisters and always get together and :cheers: for the holidays. We do our secret santa name drawings for us and have kids decorate stockings the day after Thanksgiving. I love togetherness

@OTB
    “Really y’all? So when y’all wear a short skirt…(I know some of you spoken for women only wear the Queen’s tea length skirts but the rest that’s still on the meat market) dont you wear like a more covered up top? And vice versa? Or no?

:waiting: on responses…

Yall drink on Thanksgiving :( We have church on Thanksgiving. All them dang preachers and “preachas” in my fam. :(

Yep you right about that. Kim’s breasts are too big for the tops she has been wearing lately.

:shock:
    Gawd the thought of her dying :eek: :crying1:
    Funny you say that OrangeB
    last yr we had a Cancer Scare that she lied to us about
    :think:
    But that’s a VERY good point.
    :kona:

Just Looking says:

Ty says:

Zoe B. says:
    So you spent $100 for us to see her again?
    :dead:
    *takes the Rush Card from Sandra* :rofl:
    Completely passes out. Cuse me and hits floor :ghost:

GETCHO MONEY BACK PLEASE

Smonae says:

Shoot Gypsy, we host brunch at our house. I’m gonna have to add the Sangria

I like hosting it too, cuts down on traveling to errbody house and the little can stay home & play with her toys

Downfall, other bad azz kids playing wit ur kids toys :nono:

SEW wanted to be like yes we do but I have commented on here I be chair dancing so… I didn’t wanna be called out for e-lying. You know we got memory elephants on here. Myself included
    ————
    You one of them car dancers too? :winky:

Ty says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Chile we eat, pull out the spade table, and drank :cheers:

San ah make ya dance says:

~ ~ ~ ~
    Explain this plz SAN? Cause this made me laugh :lol:

But :stop: @San why wouldnt you??????? :huh:

It always be the girls with hot bodies that cover them up..then I have to see these other bishes. *lip sneer* /selfish :lol:

Smonae says:

Divaaaaa :yahoo:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m not really liking whatever the hell is going on with Kim. This is the second time that she has had on a midrif shirt. UMM Why. Nothing seems to go together. You have on a coat, midfiff shirt, pencil skirt and sandles. what is Kanye azz doing to you girl. Had that black see through shirt on. You know better than this do better.

———–
    And on top of that, where is Kimmy going. It’s not summer, you havent paired it with a cute boot, whats going on.

Orange Blossom says:

I know some of you spoken for women only wear the Queen’s tea length skirts
    _________________________

didnt SR already tell yall that her readers aint from the hood. everybody in here type with they pinky up. :tea:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: hope you sucked your teeth after that to get the full effect

oh yeah you did say that. my bad, luv.

:| I really did missed you. Now gone.

San ah make ya dance says:

Chile we eat, pull out the spade table, and Play FOOTBALL :facepalm:

Zoe B. says:
    So you spent $100 for us to see her again?
    Ty says: says:
    :dead:
    *takes the Rush Card from Sandra* :rofl:
    Just Looking says:

Completely passes out. Cuse me and hits floor :ghost:

GETCHO MONEY BACK PLEASE

:no: :coffee:

Just Looking says:

We do our secret Santa name drawings
    We do this too! I got to aunts that allways give gifts over the amount and everybody be going crazy, we be in tears about 15 mins in. Folks be hiding their gifts, talking about they didn’t get nothing yet….

One year I got a handheld vac and then another a dvd player. I play dirty.

#dontjudge

:offtopic: So Tyson Beckford 20 somthing gilfriend, on Bethany she is cute :yes:

@Luvn I forreal got alot of churck folk in my fam. We all go around and say what we are Thankful for that year (which I have no prob with) and it’s always those Preachas that get long winded and start preaching at ya. I be like :( But we not at church right now. (And there’s more than one)

MissHarlem says:

She wore summer sandals yesterday when the high was 38 I repeat 38 gotdamn degrees. Cummy this is not LA this is NY that 38 is not a game

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya’ll not what that means :kona:

Crickett says:

Don’t nobody care about Kim, Kanye, Beyoncé or JayZ :shotsfired1:

cougar lover says:

who in here typing with they panky up and ish??

jazi65 says:

kim got some busted a$$ feet! Her fashion game has taken a nose dive since hooking up with kanye

GAGIRL87 says:

:whistle: If this world were mine I would place at your feet all that own you’ve been so good to me if this world werreee mineeeeeeee

pandora right now is EVERYTHANG

For you Diva :kiss: #nohomo

Downfall, other bad azz kids playing wit ur kids toys :nono:

:rofl: I remedy this by having THEE bad azz kids. :hahaha: Girl they terrible. I forgot what they broke but i was like ” :crying1: How yall even break this? This chit cant even be broken..but yall did?!?!”

Son said they was “special” with “special powers.” :no: :shank:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Aint no Cancers dancing
    ((((((((((((((
    TRUE but I can chair dance my azz off. Get on the floor with 2 left damn feet.

Miany says:

@OTB…I either show the gams (legs yall) or I show the :boobs: can’t be letting it ALLL out simultaneously…ninjas gotta guess a lil
    <~~~~~#HowToLookSexyWithoutTheSleeziness :lol:
    Luvn… I'm good lady…just chillin. How are you?

~~~~~~
    SANahmakeYadance that is hellA funny!!!!!!
    All the praying is the blessing
    which is GOOD FOOD GREAT MEAT, GOOD lawd Im READy TO EAT!!

Crickett says:

I need some Morris Chestnut, lets give him some relevance being that he is the only Best Man procreating with black woman.

Smonae says:

Crickett says:

Don’t nobody care about Kim, Kanye
    ———————–

Corrected that for ya!!! :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

@Smonae :waves:

Think i will add to too, but white sangria…..folks be spilling.

Aint got time for that.

@miany GREAT GAl, excited for the HOLIDAYS!! R U relocating?

Play FOOTBALL

Thats what we do watch it, play it and :zzz: also video games. OMGawd the videogames. :shank:

We also do thankful lists..you have to give yours to someone else to read aloud. Last year my mama read baby brothers and he was thankful “that girl got her period.” :crying1: Swear to God; Mama was three quarters thru the sentence for she :blink:

Don’t nobody care about Kim, Kanye, Beyoncé or JayZ

:banned:

But @San why wouldnt you???????

———–
    :hahaha: Good question :thinking: Idk I just always put certain body types in certain wear. I’m like the odd ball in my fam (bodywise) So I’m always a little more conscious with certain clothes

___________________________________________________________________

I like the ones with the foot out too Diva Target has some CUTE stuff that is my stoe. Did buy yours when they were $20 about 2 weeks ago?

They are already working on a sequeal to “The Best Man Holiday.”

:facepalm:

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

_________
    :smack: yes be all in your cart at the grocery store :chase: Sister Ty that’s Merlot in your cart

Me: :yes: we having communion at the house while the game on :ashamed:

GAGIRL87 says:

Downfall, other bad azz kids playing wit ur kids toys
    _______________________________________________________________

Smonae oh kay but IF any of them break my baby disney ifinity figurines I’m f&ucking them up :coffee:

Ya’ll not what that means

:rofl: :rofl: I was posed with my fingers over the keys and was like :thinking: :kona:

“that girl got her period.”
    ~
    ~
    ~~~~~~ :hahaha: my gawd!! :lol: our holidays are a trip too.
    Im excited :woot:

@MIANY
    “I either show the gams (legs yall) or I show the can’t be letting it ALLL out simultaneously…ninjas gotta guess a lil

:mad:
    BOOOOOOOO!

HISSSSSSSS!

GAGIRL87 says:

How yall even break this? This chit cant even be broken..but yall did?!?!”
    ______________________________________________________________________

Smonae says:

Just Looking how u doing :waves:

Man that was a really good movie, did u take someone special to see it???

Just Looking says:

Me: :yes: we having communion at the house while the game on :ashamed:
    They be like dag, I gotta go to another store and get mine.

Ty says:

They are already working on a sequeal to “The Best Man Holiday.”
    They didn’t expect it to do this well. Hell they should’ve did the sequel years ago

Bigbadwolf says:

Oh we do that too. He said drink and be merry. After a few drinks in my mama nem they start singing church songs :lol: Granddaddy was a bishop.

Ya’ll not what that means

:rofl: :rofl: I was posed with my fingers over the keys and was like
    ~
    ~
    :tape:

Corrected that for ya!!! :hahaha:

:rofl: :rofl: :hug:

_________________________________________________________________

*Bey stank face* but he so dusty & broke down looking now :/ he usta be fine but now not so much so I’ll pass

MissHarlem says:

SOoo who is here for Soul 4 Real reality tv show :waiting:

@SMONAE
    “Man that was a really good movie, did u take someone special to see it???”

No, I’m going tomorrow night tho.
    I don’t want no spoilers, but do they show any azz or tits?
    (might make it more bearable)

:hahaha: San you make me sick. :rofl: you come from big or little peepah? :crying1:

cougar lover says:

Ty says:

that ish be tripping me out. The hell you all in my cart for, then you get some cashiers that be wanting to ask you about everything they ring up. get on my nerves lol

Crickett says:

I like Beyoncé but dang, she hasn’t been giving up no new music, high fashion, drama or pics of Blue- so no she can’t get it no more till she puts out. Rihanna puts out that’s why I like her.

MissHarlem says:

:huh: x50

I PROMISE I just looked at Man’s avi :dead: :ghost: :crying:

@Man that’s messed up on so many levels :(

SANahmakeYadance that is hellA funny!!!!!!
    All the praying is the blessing
    which is GOOD FOOD GREAT MEAT, GOOD lawd Im READy TO EAT!!

—————–
    :hahaha: You don’ forgot why you there tho :huh:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You one of them car dancers too?
    by San ah make ya dance on Nov 20, 2013 at 3:10 pm
    ————–
    I be marking then seats :danban:
    Get out the car or up to the dance flo :nono: I be like I don’t like this song… It be something like Juve “Back Dat :buttshake: Up or Wobble.
    Everybody loves those songs… I’m lying :facepalm:

GAGIRL87 says:

you come from big or little peepah?
    ____________________________________________________

:dead: @ OTB

_________________________________________________________________

:facepalm:

What that got to do with anything? :shrugs:

…but, as I have warned you women in the past…
    :D <<<Morris Chestnut

We know what that means. :coffee:

Smonae says:

GA who u telling :nono:
    My mom be there watching, got my baby a Barbie jeep for her 3rd Christmas and kids came over trying to kick her out her truck.

My Mom: that’s her damn truck, she stays in it, y’all take turns on the passenger side

me :facepalm: but inside like get em Bey!!!

did u take someone special to see it???

SO? :popcorn: DID YOU?

Just Looking says:

2 medium-large sweet potatoes
    1 can of pumpkin
    1/2 stick or 1 stick of melted butter
    3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
    1/2 of block of cream cheese
    3 large eggs
    2 eggs
    3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
    2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
    1/4 or less teaspoon ground ginger
    1/2 pack of vanilla pudding mix

The jesus in me…told me to share.

Try this week-end, make one and taste. If you like it. Save the batter for thanksgiving.

@CRICKETT
    “so no she can’t get it no more till she puts out. Rihanna puts out that’s why I like her.”

My kinda girl!
    :hugs:

San you make me sick. you come from big or little peepah?
    ————–
    :hahaha: Forreal. On my mothers side, they are small with either a lil shape or no shape. My mama just now getting breast :blink: Now on my dad’s side :phew: <—Reasons why I work out so I don't be like them :lol:

_________

Black folks sell ourselves too short! The original did GREAT! Why not at least thing you would do good? :shrug: Rhetorical.

Diva says:

pandora right now is EVERYTHANG

For you Diva :kiss: #nohomo
    —————–
    :woohoo: Dat my favorite big Luther song!

Soul 4 Real

:huh: THE GROUP??!??!?!

Just Looking says:

Soul 4 Real – What is this you speak of?

I be marking then seats
    Get out the car or up to the dance flo I be like I don’t like this song… It be something like Juve “Back Dat Up or Wobble.
    Everybody loves those songs… I’m lying

————–

GAGIRL87 says:

me but inside like get em Bey!!!
    __________________________________________________________________

I like your mom Smonae :rofl: she sounds A LOT like my mom mama GAGIRL a beast

Orange Blossom says:

MissHarlem says:

SOoo who is here for Soul 4 Real reality tv show

i thought they were in atlanta running credit card scams

guess they gonna resurrect Making Da Band next :rolleyes:

i saw babs on a public access show a while back talking about other female rappers stealing her style and her flow. me and my bf was looking at the tv like :huh:

@GA GIRL
    “I PROMISE I just looked at Man’s avi

@Man that’s messed up on so many levels

________________________________

:eek:

It’s just the pic of a girl in her evening wear and casual wear. :shrugs:

MissHarlem says:

Oh so we white font me :shock: :lol:

Im out this bitch Im over working tuhday :nun: GN

In that case…you right. Rihanna for the win. :giggles:

Diva says:

Just Hooking! :thumbsup: thanks for that recipe! I just copied it.

yes be all in your cart at the grocery store Sister Ty that’s Merlot in your cart

Me: we having communion at the house while the game on
    ———–

@SAN
    “My mama just now getting breast ”
    ___________________________________________

:huh:

…so somebody playin with em? :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: LISTEN I LOVE MY PEEPAH :rofl:

cougar lover says:

:tea: <– honey, vanilla, chamomile tea… man life should always be this good :heart:

Smonae says:

:think: Man ion remember the women in the movie, but I remember Morris :yes:

Bigbadwolf says:

@ Just Right on :wink:

I knew it San :wail: :wail: Hear my cry!!!!

MissHarlem says:

Yes the group :lol: RWS has a post with them being “styled” for the show

:peace:

@OTB
    Ol buffoon azz Jay Z has done it again! Look like his “sports agency” bout to go belly up ALREADY!!

Oh we do that too. He said drink and be merry. After a few drinks in my mama nem they start singing church songs Granddaddy was a bishop.

——–
    :tape: :hahaha:

Orange Blossom says:

they couldnt make the best man holiday movie yet. they had to wait for actress extraordinare, nia long to recover from maternity leave.

all of holywood was on pause. the show cant go on without the queen :nun:

Smonae says:

Harlme dont leave boo :hugs:

…so somebody playin with em?

———
    I would hope her husband :eek: Them post 40 breasts :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

@BBW – Don’t give them heifers your recipe…..Your sisters :rofl:

I knew it San Hear my cry!!!!

———————
    :crying1: I’m there

Smonae says:

Orange Blossom says:

all of holywood was on pause. the show cant go on without the queen
    ——————–
    I wonder if she got a stank attitude like Sanaa, she came off as a bitch on Rickey Smiley

Orange Blossom says:

so far yall got her putting vodka, cream cheese and vanilla pudding in a sweet potato pie?

:pray:

Miany says:

@Luvn… I am excited…Cooking my first solo thanksgiving this year since my momma is out of town….I am relocating but I don’t start any classes until August so I won’t be moving until July..
    What you cooking for thanksgiving?

Smonae says:

:newpost: on Barneys/Jay

IsThisThingOn... says:

Me: we having communion at the house while the game on

________________________

:rofl: :kona:

:cuss:

Miany says:

Crickett says:
    ^^^ :cosign: I am HEEEEEEEERE for Morris ole sexy azzz…..The others aint really my type :shrugs:

Bigbadwolf says:

Orange Blossom says:

:pray:
    :hahaha: It does sound crazy when u put it like that.

all of holywood was on pause. the show cant go on without the queen