Carmelo Anthony and Lala Anthony

NBA star Carmelo Anthony and his lovely wife Lala Vazquez-Anthony attended the CFDA & Vogue Fashion Finalists Fund Celebration in NYC last night. Lala wore a black gown by Michael Kors that showcased her toned legs. It’s easy to see why women hate her.
Photo: Blayze / Splash News

Amar'e Stoudemire and Alexis Welch

NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire and his wife Alexis Welch were seen leaving the CFDA and Vogue Fashion Finalists Fund Celebration in NYC last night.
Photo: Richie Buxo / Splash News

Miley Cyrus in London

Troubled singer Miley Cyrus was seen leaving the BBC studios in London following her performance this morning. Miley had tongues wagging when she smoked marijuana onstage during MTV’s European Awards over the weekend. Parental groups applauded MTV for acting quickly to edit Miley’s pot smoking out of the taped broadcast. “Last night MTV made a responsible decision and they executed it perfectly,” said PTC President Tim Winter. “It is unclear whether MTV’s actions suggest stricter content guidelines for its TV-14 programming, or whether this is just an example of the old saying that ‘even a broken clock is right twice each day,'” he added. Cyrus, 20, responded to the outcry with her usual immaturity: “Sometimes in life you just gotta decide to not give AF,” she wrote on Twitter.com.
Photo: Splash News

Daphne Joy Daphne Joy

Video model Daphne Joy, the woman who single handedly destroyed 50 Cent’s street cred, was seen heading out to dinner at RivaBella in West Hollywood, Calif., last night.
Photo: SunOfHollywood.com / Splash News

137 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Lala and Carmelo Anthony, Miley Cyrus, Amar’e Stoudemire, Daphne Joy”

Ty says:

:eek: Needs to stop holding her stomach in and exhale before her chest explodes :rofl:

SMDH @ Daphne stunting with 50’s child support money and it wasn’t his child

Why Must Miley HoREus be up there. i wanna gouge out my EYES!
    and that look Daphne is wearing i DO NOT LIKE :nono:
    alexis looks Nice!
    Lala looks weird, her tits are giNORmus!

The Master Beta :D says:

I think I like Alexis’s dress :think:

Miley always looks like her her head is backwards on her body :thinking:

tallie says:

I really, really hate women with tattoos on their leg/foot. How tacky!!

LaLa looks like Latoya Jackson in training and Carmelo looks very uncomfortable.

Amare’s chick tho? I’d swoon for that tho.

mstudammuch says:

Lala n Daphne Joy looks great… :bow: That is ALL….

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Melo & Amar’e need to worry less about going out on the town & worry more about the BS they doing on the court…. fugging 2-4 playing shytty defense :tea:

No LaLa aint got that dayum chicken leg poked the hail out there like that.

Bish boo bye << B.Scott voice

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Miley is just skankish

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She looks good. Hate is such a strong word. I don’t know not nan person in hate with her about her legs. I mean Dubb even shouted out that HomeGoods made a table out of her legs a few weeks back :tea:

And there a close up pic of em too?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

<——– wants to know what Lala did to get Aunty to suddenly like her, care about her mental well being & abandon spilling that scalding hot tea we've been promised :tea:

~
    :blink:

WHOHUrTYeW??

:smack:

The only thing that hate her legs is them bony ass knees of hern.

:waves: @ Dubb, twnnz mama, jenie and Jason W. tallie, luv, master,

dmmuch (wtf)

Ty :hug:

Ty says:

*having visuals of Kandi’s table that was :eek: inspired* :crying:

Tainted_Love says:

Miley looks so cheap!
    Lala looks like she’s struggling to keep her stomach in.
    Daphne Joy looks like the drag queen from RuPaul’s show Manela .
    I like Alexis’ ensemble !

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and Melo always looks like he never will be able to close any buttons beyond that first one on his suit jackets :hahaha:

:eek:

This Daphne Joy hoe could GET IT!
    :hump:
    :hunch:
    :plow:

A.J. says:

LaLa shoes are about two sizes too big. Carmelo looks bloated like Tyler Perry. The rest look fine to include Miley.

It’s easy to see why women hate her. <–Good wording :rofl:

Aryanna says:

I don’t even feel bad for 50….

Why Amare got on them brown shoes though.

@MIS TAKEN
    “Oh and Melo always looks like he never will be able to close any buttons beyond that first one on his suit jackets

I was just about to say Melo my nigga but that nigga wearing his blazer from high school. :facepalm:

YOU A POWER FORWARD MELO… A POWER FORWARD!

Why are Miley’s pants covered in glossy enamel?

Just Looking says:

@DUBB – I wrecked me and your sista fav car. Somone hit me and SLAMMED in the back of someone like #kaboom

Not hurt, just :mad: :cuss: Cause obviously I can’t drive :cry:

I lovvveddded that car.

No one was hurt

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Carmelo looks bloated like Tyler Perry.
    SO you saying he had Madea titties tapped down under his mock neck? :dead:

3halos says:

My seven year olds have better legs than that.

bnatural says:

Aryanna says:

I don’t even feel bad for 50….
    ———-

:shrug: none of us do…..

LaLa looks great from the waist up…

Cara-melo is SHAPED like Twyla Perry. FrFr

Ty says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Chile LaLa and nem have an All Girls Club and yall aunty wont pour the tea because her chicken legs are too fragile and she might have a meltdown if her true colors are shown :coffee:

Members:
    Kelly Rowland
    Keyshia Knight
    Dice
    LaLa
    Sahara (Kimmy)
    Gabby

Im missing some folks but yeah :coffee: We're still waiting Sandra :waiting:

@ Just…hey hun :hug:

FuturedocDonte says:

:cloud:

Zoe B. says:

Daphne’s dress would be perfect if she closed her top over her bra :yes: It looks Home ec with it showing.

What @Cali? U was just driving it the other day! Glad u okay tho.

3halos says:

And no, it’s not hate. You can’t tell me she don’t look like Angelina Jolie from the thigh down and a Monday Night quarterback from the waist up.

A.J. says:

SO you saying he had Madea titties tapped down under his mock neck? :dead:
    Go head on Taken!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:crying1: The sleeves of his suit jacket look real young. There is no excuse because I know he has a tailor. At least his ankles are showing like Wade or Westbrook. Them two dainty negroes. They BETTER be getting pedicures as much as they feet show

Zoe B. says:

Members:
    Kelly Rowland
    Keyshia Knight
    Dice
    LaLa
    Sahara (Kimmy)
    Gabby

Tyra
    Kimora

@juystlOOking :hi:
    I Axed u a question earlier; what on ur turkey DAY MeNu??

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miley look like a special needs child.
    ________________________
    :crying1: You know they be real strong and extra freaky

The Master Beta :D says:

JL :waves:

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – Yes, my baby is all broke up. She brought me all the way home then the radiator started leaking. I’m really torn up about it. Mista said good, he didn’t like the car. I HATE fuggn driving gas guzzling mercedes.

Neva, Neva, Neva had no problems out that po baby. I’m currently in mouring ova that car. Not idolizing the car, but we got some memories together. SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

A.J. says:

:rofl: I can’t take it.

Just Looking says:Miley look like a special needs child. Why can’t she keep her tongue in her mouth.
    ~
    you answered ur own question: she’s a special needs person :kona:

It’s easy to see why women hate her.
    ————
    Oh we on this women are haters today :tea:

AJ
    i wish coulD see ur FACe :eek:

AJ
    i wish coulD see ur FACe
    I know right. I have adjusted the lighting through photo editor and I still can’t see him :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

It’s easy to see why women hate her.
    ————
    Oh we on this women are haters today
    ~
    Go with it; you bitter,lonely,no man having,wanna be ___ (insert FOB),
    wanch
    :hug:

Just Looking says:

@Luvn – Sorry, I’m kinda sad and also in the process of trying to get delivery of a new vehicle.

Not sure if Thanksgiving will be the same, see that was my run around town car. SIGGGGGh.

But since you asked

Wine, Beer, Tea, Water, assorted soads

Go with it; you bitter,lonely,no man having,wanna be ___ (insert FOB),
    wanch
    :hug:
    ———
    :lol: :hi:

lawD Im bout to slaughter these ground tky nachos!

:pizza:

cheese cake
    pound or lemon cake
    Wine, Beer, Tea, Water, assorted soads
    ________________________________________

What time shall I arrive :lol:

Melo looking THICK :hahaha:
    Melo got a big ole butt okkkkaaaayyy clappers to the front!!
    >>>> :buttshake: Melo

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

lawD Im bout to slaughter these ground tky nachos!
    _________
    u would like the taco bake recipe I got from Tatted :yes:

I miss her :cry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

lawD Im bout to slaughter these ground tky nachos!
    Lemme get one :blink:

Hey fam, while grabbing coffee, hot chocolate or tea this holiday you can also enjoy #AMaryChristmas at @Starbucks! ~
    ~
    ~MaryJblige is selling in Albums in StarBucks – if it works

justlOOKING :shock: my lawd thats a Spread.
    Looking for some dif ideas shEEEEte i aint bout to do it like that

:pizza: DAMN Im hungry!

Diva says:

Melo look sweeter than candy corn! :rofl:

Jason Waterfalls is about to be retired. I am going under a transformation.

I have seent the light n shyt. I want y’all to see the light too.

Just Looking says:

@Master – If you in the area, you are more than welcome. We feed everybody. The list of folks grow everyday. We up to 30 now…..what’s 31

Please fill out this background check

Clickhere

:smile:

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

lawD Im bout to slaughter these ground tky nachos!
    _________
    u would like the taco bake recipe I got from Tatted

I miss her
    ~

PUT IT UP,MaYne! i make a taco baKe porkchop, lawd hubs\son kill it

Diva says:

@Jason he a FEWL wit it!

Why Amare got on them brown shoes though.

**********************

It’s fashionable. It looks nice. You will see this in GQ/Details magazines currently.

Diva says:

Just looking send me some of that dressing & wine :ghost:

Please fill out this background check

:typing: GOT IT!

**************************************

What’s the backstory? First I ever heard of it and her.

The Master Beta :D says:

:hahaha: JL

I have seent the light n shyt. I want y’all to see the light too
    You slept with DeeDee huh? :blink: They say she do people like Badu :no:

He match the top part of his wife. Not the bottom tho :lol:

Ty says:

Chan we are 80s babies we are not going into the light :nono:

What was the posters name that looked like the short lady from Poltergeist and one of yall told her to change her gravi :crying:

The Master Beta :D says:

Chan what you rambling about :lol:

Just Looking says:

@Luvn – Yeah, my granny usta to do it big, and I was living abroad/and west coast for so long, I’ve tried to bring the family together and couple folks that don’t have family.

Me and Mista usually foot the bill, but this year I’ve asked each family to contribute 110.00 per family to offset the cost.

So weather it’s two of you or 7 you get to eat all you want and take food home. :shrug:

:love: to feed and entertain :nun:

___________________________
    I mix these colors. A cute grey sweater dress with some brown boots :yes: A lot of them have brown accents now too

Chan has been *gasp* redeemed.

I have seent the light n shyt. I want y’all to see the light too
    You slept with DeeDee huh? :blink: They say she do people like Badu :no:
    :rofl: :dead:

Ty says:

@ LuvBug: my youngins love this and its quick

Taco Bake ~

Ingredients –
    1 Rectangular Cake Pan (Glass or Metal)
    1 12 oz. Cream Cheese
    1 can of refried bean (fat free)
    1 lb of either hamburger or turkey
    1 pack of Taco Seasoning
    1 jar of salsa (medium)
    2.5 to 3 (2 cups located on bag of cheese) of Shredded Cheese (preferably marble)
    1 large bag of White Corn Tortilla Chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While oven is heating, take the hamburger and cook it in a frying pan. The consistency of the cooking hamburger should be the same as if you are making tacos. After hamburger is browned, drain the juice from hamburger and add the pack of taco bell taco seasoning. Add a little water so that the sauce packet will blend but that you can still taste the seasoning well in the meat. Let the meat simmer over a very low stove for about 1 minute. While meat is simmering take a long pie pan and spread the 12 ounces of cream cheese along the bottom of pie pan evenly covering the bottom of pan. Should be thick but not too thick and not too thin. Take the 1 can of refried beans and spread on top of the cream cheese evenly- covering the cream cheese. Take the finished meat and spread over top of refried beans evenly – covering the refried beans. Take the jar of Salsa (medium) and spread over top of meat evenly – covering meat (should be thin). Take Shredded Cheese and cover the salsa. Should be about 2.5 to 3 bags of cheese and should cover salsa and come to the top of the rectangular cake pan. Place pan in the oven and cook until the cheese is completed melted on top. Once cheese is melted, take pan out of oven. Let the dish cool and cut the taco bake as if it was a piece of cake – in squares. The salsa will be a little runny but will eventually mesh together. Use your tortilla chips to dip with your dish. Very tasty – kids and adults will enjoy.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

_______________________________

:ghost:

He match the top part of his wife. Not the bottom tho :lol:
    __________________________________
    :wails: You ain’t ish

___________________________

**************

Alright sexy lady!!! Don’t hurt’em

Just Looking says:

@Luvn – Forgot…getting a roasted pig as well! I’m telling you I’ve been coordinating and writing chit down for weeks. I usually start setting up three days prior. I will brine my turkeys for two days in my “secret” solution

This year I have 3 orders for turkey, dressing and greens. LAWD I’m gonna be tired.

You ain’t ish

————

Mexican is my favorite food :yahoo: Right click save paste email :pc:

:eek:
    my lorT

Just Looking says:

@Lunv – Thanks for recipe, I made chips from tortillas this past Saturday. Takes a little time, but taste so much betta the store and not too salty.

GOT it TY!

Afiya says:

Everyone looks nice, but LaLa and them legs :nono: lookin’ like chicken bones.

Alright sexy lady!!! Don’t hurt’em
    I am just trying to be like you Therapist :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

Bomb!!! :yahoo: :hugs: Dem Babies :pacifier: :pacifier: are sooo CAYUTE!!!

libra80sbaby says:

Just copied and pasted Ty’s receipe in a word document. *Prints and puts in purse* :thankyou:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Everyone looks nice, but LaLa and them legs :nono: lookin’ like chicken bones
    _________________________
    Obviously you didn’t read the post :rules: People hate her because of her legs. Do you get it :eek: :lol:

They say La La got with Melo cause she was jealous of his azz. :rofl:

She got the tits and he got the azz! :lol:

That nigga always been built bad. Nigga can ball tho!
    :bball: <<<Melo all day! :yes:

Miley looks phuckable in this pic…

A.J. says:

AJ
    i wish coulD see ur FACe
    Sorry fine folks, I used to post my face pic on here. Had a lot of haters (male of course). I was under the influence in that pic so…

Chan :stop: :spank: You went too far :rofl:

@ MisTaken

Regular Chan is no more. I have been…….redeemed.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

There is still time Chan :stop: Don’t look into her eyes or let her read to you from the lost books of the Bible: Keisha, Do Dirty and Denzel

Just Looking says:

Since Sharing is Caring….

1 cups Apple Juice Or Apple Cider
    1/2 cut of red wine
    1 Cup of cheap brandy
    2 gallons Cold Water
    4 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary Leaves
    5 cloves Garlic, Minced
    1 onion choped
    1-1/2 cup Kosher Salt
    2 cups Brown Sugar
    3 Tablespoons Peppercorns
    4 whole Bay Leaves
    Three Large Oranges cut in half and sqeezed
    2 Lemons cut in half and squoze

Instructions

Combine all ingredients in a large pot. NON METTALIC. Stir until salt and sugar dissolve. USE hot water to dissolve sugar and salt, LET COOL FIRST, don’t go put cold turkey in HOTE WATER.

Allow to cool completely, then pour into a large brining bag or pot. Place uncooked turkey in brine solution, then refrigerate for 16 to 24 hours.

When ready to roast turkey, remove turkey from brine. Submerge turkey in a pot or sink of fresh, cold water. Allow to sit in clean water for 15 minutes to remove excess salt from the outside. Throw the brine out.

Remove turkey from clean water, pat dry, and cook according to your normal roasting (this means cooking method) however your TOTAL cooking time will probably be anywhere to 30 to 45 mins less, because the brine will lesson the cooking time. Also when first placing turkey in oven cook for 15 mins for 500 then last 8 to 10 for 450 to 500 then will ensure your turkey is brown.

I have seent the light. I want all of y’all to see the light too. For the small offering of $29.99 (ex. shipping and handling) I will send you these blessed eye drops so you can do so. Amen.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I see SR is selling them pies up at the top :pizza:

Books of Keisha, Do Dirty and Denzel? :dead:

What about the book of Raheem, Jamal and Tanisha?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Libra :thankyou: :love:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Daphne the best looking thing up there

A.J. says:

_________
    Nigguh go head on. :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

I wont let you close enough to hurt me
    I wont ask you, for you to just desert me
    I can’t give you, the heart you think you meeeeee
    It’s time to say goodbye to turning tables
    :headphones:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

JL :thankyou: I am going to my mom’s for Thanksgiving but I am going to try this to test it out one day.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Chan you going thru a midlife or manufactured crisis :huh: Who hurt you boo :wail: :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

What about the book of Raheem, Jamal and Tanisha?
    Not TeeTee :dead:
    @Brown: Therapist been gone. He can’t hear you :stop: :rofl:
    I :heart: that song

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If this is anything like the crushed up cough drop salve Ray Charles mama rubbed ‘cross his eyes…no dayum THANK YOU.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I will send you these blessed eye drops so you can do so. Amen.
    I think these the same eye drops DTTS and Luv sold to Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles :gossip: talmbout support black business
    :rolleyes: <They blind mad eyes

essenze says:

All the women look nice except for Miley. Idk but her image seems so forced and contrived, it’s like she took tidbits and pieces from all of the pop singers from past and present and meshed it together to make her new image.

I knew even when I was lurking we were meant to be :crying1:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Brown: Therapist been gone. He can’t hear you
    I that song

__________________________________

:hahaha: That wont for Therapist this time.

__________________________
    No she didn’t come in here with an intelligent and accurate on topic comment :gossip: She must think this is a family a$$ blog :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Chit will have you seeing “very superstitious, writings on the wall”

I knew even when I was lurking we were meant to be

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :love:

Sister 2 Cribbssss….Jesus healed the hurt on Calvary

essenze says:

__________________________
    No she didn’t come in here with an intelligent and accurate on topic comment She must think this is a family a$$ blog

_____________________________

:oops:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I will send you these blessed eye drops so you can do so. Amen.
    I think these the same eye drops DTTS and Luv sold to Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles talmbout support black business
    <They blind mad eyes
    LMAO!!!!!!!

@DUBB
    Are they gonna kill chalky off?? :crying1: i need chalky shinY a.s.s. in my liFe!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That wont for Therapist this time.
    :hahaha: Good! You go to start playing hard to get. Post a gravie with your shirt off! Compete! :eek:

Yo, this gym shyt is been doing my body good again!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

essenze :hugs: I am just playing with you. I always read your name in Lil Scrappy’s voice Es Iz Ni Ye :hahaha:

Are they gonna kill chalky off?? i need chalky shinY a.s.s. in my liFe!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT GATDAYUM DEVIL WOMAN. I hate HER. Its her fault.

essenze says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

essenze I am just playing with you. I always read your name in Lil Scrappy’s voice Es Iz Ni Ye

Lawd not Scrappy and that ezie fasheezy language lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yo, this gym shyt is been doing my body good again
    Pics or it didn’t happen :tea:
    The pics are for GAGirl. I am married and I don’t e-mess with friends men :grin:

@ MisTaken, don’t tempt me, I’ll do it, lol. For you to pass the info of course.

127

Who Dat says:Are they gonna kill chalky off?? i need chalky shinY a.s.s. in my liFe!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT GATDAYUM DEVIL WOMAN. I hate HER. Its her fault.
    ~
    ~
    didnt He JUST Fall Slap on his COt Dayum FACE for huhh!
    I cant wait for sunday, the previews alluded;that chalky’s gonna be in a shot out,somewhere
    :bite:

shoot out*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Chan that ain’t nothing but the deebil. Break free from those chains :angry: Be loosed!!! *breaks out into a run all the way down the block*
    :thinking: while I am out here let me grab some lunch

:newpost:

GAGIRL87 says:

Lala looks amazing bish has style well my kinda style :nun:

I had said @Luv’n…I am not buying how they got Chalky acting all pusscee whipped. Sure there been PLENTY of fine women who wanna get with Chalky. Then they got him going from family man to what he is now? And I am wanting them to KILL agent Knox. Why he get to live? Why didnt Eli TELL Nucky that the man was trying to get him to double cross him? Problem woulda been solved.

AND MARGARET! Why is she out in NYC making deals with ARNOLD ROTHSTEIN crooked Jew azz?

This season is GOODT you hear me?

ricanlbc says:

Sandra..you know LALA’S legs look like chicken sticks! All the money on enhancements,….she needed calf implants. she is attractive but those skinny lil legs tho!!!

Carmelo get a size larger already!!!