Celebs Out & About: T.I. and Tiny Harris, Iggy Azalea

T.I. visits 'The Late Show with David Letterman' in NYC

Rap mogul and reality TV star T.I. “TIP” Harris and his wife, talk show hostess Tameka “Tiny” Harris, leave the studios where ‘The Late Show with David Letterman’ is taped in NYC on Tuesday, Nov. 26. Tiny hosts the popular Tiny Tonight show which airs Tuesdays on VH1.
Photo: Richie Buxo / Splash News

Iggy Azalea visits 'The Late Show with David Letterman' in NYC

T.I.’s artist Iggy Azalea is a star thanks to her near-wardrobe malfunction 2 weeks ago at the MTV EMAs. Iggy accompanied her boss to ‘The Late Show with David Letterman’ in NYC on Tuesday. She got the star treatment from the help who shaded her crown of curls from the icy rain.
Photo: Richie Buxo / Splash News

• CALI CHA

IGGY :love: :shakebutt: HER FLY

• DownBottom

:lipssealed:

• Caramel Rain

lol @ DownBottom

• CALI CHA

that poor fabric on them leggings on the woman with blue hair behind Iggy… :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyRnPtLVyw Jerrica

CALI CHA!!!! Hey honey!!!!

Iggy shoes would be cuter if they covered the toes a little bit more.

• CALI CHA

OMERGAWD…. :hug: JERRRRRRRRRRRRRICA hey my love…been missing you boothang!

• Smonae

I like Tiny, but that hair sometimes :no:
    Welp as long as TIP like it :yes:

Cha ohh the struggle :rofl: stretched to the max

• Eye of Heart

So I come back and we got a trap post :blink: Happy Thanksgiving!! Eat lots of dressing, greens, and chitlins n ****!! :waves: :lipssealed: :kona:

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

Nope. :tape:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyRnPtLVyw Jerrica

I know! Where have you been?

• CALI CHA

@JERRICA…I BEEN ON INSTAGRAM :hahaha: As far here I lost my log in/changed jobs so I couldnt log in….How is everyone…Hows our nephew?

KANG A LANG….Hi Lil Sis….how you been, you finish school yet? :hug:

• Caramel Rain

sooo is it true about a certain popular ATL rapper w/a college drop out gf has baby otw? :popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyRnPtLVyw Jerrica

Cha

Me too. I deleted my Twitter, about to delete my facebook. Everybody is good. They’re in Cali for the Holidays. Me and sis got stuck here because we have to work. Nephew is good, getting big. He’s about to be a big brother in January. How have you been?

• CALI CHA

@Smonae…OH I know the struggle…thats why I bUy the leggings with the additional material :yes:… Have you been to the Ms Carter World tour yet?

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/24/35-black-owned-etsy-store_n_1111474.html Orange Blossom

went outside for a QUICK SECOND and seen that they opened up a h&m right by my job.

…and there went $120, just that fast :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

“Sud-den-ly Honey Baaakkked! I’m standing beside youuuu!” :pigsfly:

Thank you…Thanksgiving…for allowing me to reference food for any good reason that fits and not being penalized. <— Jimmy Fallon "Thank You" card moment.
    *giggles*

And Cha…those stretch paynts lookey like they were once knee highs that got stretched to oblivion.

• CALI CHA

@Jerrica….All good babygirl, all good!

@Carmel Rain I thought it wasnt the gf but someone else thats preggers by him?…..I dont see her leaving him for that if it is true….SHE IS SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!

Caramel Rain says:

_________________________

without knowing who you talking about imma just go ahead and guess that the answer is yes :grill:

thats how we roll :cheese:

• GAGIRL87

Iggy Azalea she’s pretty to me :love:

• Anna

Smonae says:

I like Tiny, but that hair sometimes

~~
    I saw a few minutes of her show last night. Her hair was very pretty.

• Who Dat

<<< Here for Iggy's Balenciaga shooties. Simply cause they houndstooth.

Official pattern of the TIDE :yahoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyRnPtLVyw Jerrica

What’s your instagram name?

• Caramel Rain

*************
    :yes: I read it wrong the FIRST time..I thought it was he gf. She aint going nowhere

• CALI CHA

@Jerrica Ana_Hsu/Vanity733

@KAY them thangs is a thigh rub/bend short of tearing :no:

@GAGIRL Hey Honey…..I think Iggy is pretty too, plus she got that donk you can see from the front :yes:

• MissHarlem

I get into a serious case of the giggles when I see Iggy. She always remind me of powder or casper :rofl: I cant help it. That fake ass helped her a lil but I still giggle. Im a work in progress :coffee:

• Smonae

Cali :yes: went to the 8/5 show in NY and Bey surprised us with a peformance from Jay :yahoo:

I had no voice and prolly burned a 1000 caleries at that show we partied hard

Im debating on going to the one in STL, i know she switches it up a little for each city

• DownBottom

:lol: @OB, u sound familiar

• Smonae

GA :kiss: & :hugs:

• Caramel Rain

Orange Blossom says:

Caramel Rain says:

_________________________

thats how we roll :cheese:

******************
    :cheers:

• GAGIRL87

Monae :kiss: hey babes you ready for Thanksgiving

CHA you defiantly can see that thang from the front :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:warning: Ummmmmmmm…… :huh: Yeah…… :huh: Happy Thanksgiving :scared: :kona:

• Smonae

Anna I missed it, recorded it tho :yes:

down bottom must have checked my hoe fax :rules:

• DownBottom

• luVn_liFe…

i Like Tiny’s outfit (colors)
    I dont like her Bag :no:

• Who Dat

Foxy Brown Says “Ain’t No Nigga” Made Jay Z…

It was nearly two decades ago when Jay Z released his Foxy Brown-assisted single “Ain’t No Nigga,” and according to the Brooklyn rapstress, that particular Reasonable Doubt record is the song that made Jay Z.

• CALI CHA

@ HARLEM :hahaha: you saying she got the caulk booty… I think she is albino honestly!

@Smonae…Im so sad because she is coming to the Staples Center this Sunday which is about 2 hours away but I cant go because I have to work, we have the first week of December blocked out for off days :cry: but Im thinking of a master plan *rubbing hands like birdman

• CALI CHA

@ WHO DAT DERE….Foxy is DEEElusional….in fact if anything she just got a lil more revelance when he mentioned her in his last album

“I neva stuck my cawk in to Foxys box but, damn if that aint open Pandora’s box” PICASSO BABY

:angry: dont she got some nail glue to sling or sumthin

• DownBottom

:offtopic: I dig this Sevyn Streeter song “won’t stop” minus CB, but these new song of hers from her album, all about sess, adina 1.0, or nah? :tea:

• MissHarlem

CHA :yes: the before and after pics is like whoa

DUBB I can half way get why she said that. That was the first break out song on that album and it helped being on the Nutty Proffesor soundtrack. That was the first song they RAN to death from him second runner up is Can I get a. That song was on ny radio for 8 fckn months :angry:

• Who Dat

@Cha…I read the whole thing and I was like but where YOU BEAN since he stopped writing YOUR rhymes tho bish? :no:

Don’t you have somebody to go spit on over an iron? Lordt.

• capricorn83

Tiny… *deep sigh* Just never quite right…. but I like her personality

• Just Looking

CALI CHA says:

that poor fabric on them leggings on the woman with blue hair behind Iggy… :no:

Them po “tights: probably been deduced to just thread now.
    :sad: <<<<—- Thread on floor crying

:kona:

• Smonae

GA :yes: hun, Im gonna try to avoid over eating by shopping, my other addiction. Are u cooking???

Bomb :hugs:

• Smonae

Cha that show it EPIC, u just gotta go :yes:

• Just Looking

@Dubb – I bought a new measuring cup today. Girlfriend it fancy, I guess I have to had the sucka in the liquor cabinet. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

:waves: @ Harlem and EVERYBODTI

24 hours until Dinner…..I am really excited about Thanksgiving this year. I have been saving all my little fat cells for tummmorrrroooww.

• Who Dat

Thing about it though @Harlem…SHE aint got NO ROOM to say NOTHING. All the money SHE made was b/c of JayZ and the short lived group The Firm…so him AND Nasir…That is what pist ME OWF. I mean if MARY said that about their “Cant Knock The Hustle” I might not have been mad. Mary went on to make other money and hits. BUT FOXY? Bish get wherever it is your hearing went.

Lost.

• Ms Peaches

I am out of here. Everyone have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.

• Who Dat

I am counting down the hours til we eat our faces off as WELL @JL.

:hug:

• Smonae

Just Looking how ya doing :waves:

Harlem :hugs:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Smonae :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

ish get wherever it is your hearing went.
    Lost.

********************************

:wail:

I don’t EVAHHH wanna get on yo’ badside Dubb. NEBAH EBAHHH!!!!!!!!

:wail: :rofl:

i wonder how foxy brown makes money nowadays?

:thinking:

oh well, yall have a good one. im audi 5gs :steer:

• Who Dat

I am fixing to go an scrub my kitchen and Imma have to dump errythang in my fridge practically to make room for all of the gluttony. I luh all yall

:love:

BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MissHarlem

JUST :hug: will text you my pie

NAE :hug:

DUBB I hear you but I cant get into the debate. You have valid points but it aint what it seems :lol: I hear you though

• MissHarlem

Thats like gettin mad at another Ye rant :lol: just aint worth it. Some people you know how they move and since she has been consistent about hers cant see how any would get mad or offended

• MissHarlem

:2dance: MISSHARLEM OUT :peace:

• Smonae

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday and be safe :hugs: all

:peace:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

I :pray: no one gets :banned: in this trap post. Because sometimes Sandra will throw up an peculiar photo as bait to make room for some new logins.

As 405 has done I’m throwing up the :warning: too because I know Auntie gone leave this post up for TWO days to trap and :hi: somebody.

On that note, everybody be safe. I’m about to fight I-75 Souf traffic on down to South GA.

Happy Thanksgiving

I’m out :steer:

• OutsidetheBox

Wait :stop: . Why yall cant clean cook and chat? We millenials.. :lol:

My kids outside..w they friends.. :crying1: :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Wait wtf Iggy got on tho.. silver bodysuit?? Fukkin up them nice boots *sucks teeth*

I’m sorry but this Iggy chick is not cute to me :no: none what so ever chile !!!!

and that shape looks deformed in my opinion beesh looks like Gumby :thinking:

• lovezoe

Izzy posted a pic of her ok bed with Nick Young after Rihanna was cheering for him at his game. When you gotta probe points something in the milk ain’t clean

• DownBottom

:yawn: I’se still at work :whip: #noPTO #aintnobodyhere @Jen, Ion get fascination w/ sprites w/shapes..natural or otherwise…I see them all the time in my town :shrug: #mustberegional #cornbredfed

• Miany

:waves: jenie otb…anyone else who didn’t leave…
    Sandra last week u said Iggy was not a fotb right?? With that being said……Iggy just don’t look right to me..something is off imo…maybe they should revamp her image. ..make her look and act classy but just rap ratchett… :shrugs: either way…I like tiny & tip. Heard tinys show is doing well

• Miany

Whodat I looooooove houndstooth :cheers: ion know shii bout the team tho. Just always loved it cuz my momma had a bad azz houndstooth suit when I was alil girl, even then I liked it.
    Downbottom…soofronf I eat with yall my hips will spread? #TeamNeedHips
    Lovezoe….she kno dude is out here grttin it. How dare him swoon ova rih when the blogs literally JUST reported on his new relationship with Iggy…if I’m Iggy that alone woulda got him axed if our front ain’t even united :peace:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

MissHarlem says:

:2dance: MISSHARLEM OUT :peace:

Bye Ashy :bye:

Happy Thanksgiving. I know you have to work, but know that we regular folks appreciate you medical professionals. Even the lower level cna’s like yourself :biggrin:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

Miany says:

Downbottom…soofronf I eat with yall my hips will spread? #TeamNeedHips

Bye Ashy :bye:

Happy Thanks giving. Kiss the youngins for me. And dont you dare listen to your family :nono: Yo food may not be the best, but damnitt if you arent resourceful. Not many people would have thought to improvise with leaves from their backyard when they forgot to pick up the greens :tea:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and that shape looks deformed in my opinion beesh looks like Gumby :thinking:

Coming from the lady who’s built like Pokey :tea: Bye Ashy :bye:

Happy Thanksgiving. Be careful whilst cooking tomorrow. Its bad enough having that big ass motor cycle burn on yo thigh, a few grease splatters on yo hands and folks may start talking :think: Yeah, cuzz uh I know damn well that bruise on my neighbors cheek aint a side effect from pink eye like she claims :tea: Chile…

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

You mad? Only body suit yo big ass could wear was on full display in Missys The Rain video. Dont fret tho, The right chubby chasing man will come into our life sooner than later. He may not be the most pleasant thing to look at, but then again, neither are you :tea:

Happy Thanks giving :waves: Give yo lil bruh bruh sum shuga for me. And make sure he keeps pursuing his GED :love:

Bren you wasn’t saying that shyt this morning :nono: do not make me put you on blast …….. cause the tongue in your mouth said something totally different this morning :tea:

Good day Ashy :nun: Happy Turkey day !

Miany :happy:

• sassyshe

Happy thanksgiving all. Sandra are we gonna get the 411 on luda pending illegitimate as a happy thanksgiving gift and all

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

69 says:

Yeah, she aint slick. Likes to clean house in order to make room for some morning glory hopefuls. Tragic, exchanging booty pics for login privileges. HELLO. Makes you wonder what they would do for a klondike bar-ok. Happy Thanks giving :bye: Stay away from aunt Peaches’s warm embraces. Theyre comforting indeed, but also responsible for the spread of complex type 1. Believe me, it taint no coincidence that Alabama leads all other states in the sells of Abreva :tea:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

:love:

BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Ashy :bye: Happy Thanks giving. Scrubbing yo kitchen is great and all, but dont forget to hide the roach baits. No shame, I mean, they are for preventative measures :wink: Nothing spoils an appetite more than seeing anything with the word raid on it :tea:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

Just Looking says:

Saving all yo fat cells :think: I guess that explains that pocket of skin on the back of yo neck. Looks like a built in fanny pouch. Happy Thanks giving. You got the man, now you gotta keep the man! In your case a hot meal dialy, and maybe some pocket change here n there. Dont be ashamed, Yeen the only woman who pays for d!ck. Ask Tori Spelling :bye:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

luVn_liFe… says:

i Like Tiny’s outfit (colors)
    I dont like her Bag :no:

I guess having two under your eyes…Does…Kinda…make you an expert on bags :tea:

Happy Thanks giving :bye:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

Happy Thanksgiving :bye: :nun:

• Miany

:hug: JENIE

:rofl: I absolutely HAAAAAAATE Bren. I promise yall I do. :ghost:

• Just Looking

Bren – I :love: you since you was a lil guhl.

The strangest mess happened today.

• Who Dat

18 yo was just in a car accident. Since I logged out the first time. Her little car is totaled but she is okay. She is SHOOK. That insurance is NOT okay. She was at fault. Its been raining since yesterday and she slid into/rear ended another car. Other car from what I hear did not have NOT ISH wrong with it. SHE slept on the light and was literally STOPPED in the road. 18 yo said she seen her, slowed down, but it was too late. :sad: Airbags deployed and everything. I wasn’t at the scene @Just Looking to take pics…BUT the officer said the lady was up walking etc…I called to see if she was okay. OF COURSE she is just leaving the ER. And made it HER BIDNESS TO TELL ME…I just want you to know I WILL be calling YOUR insurance company.

Bye Ashy.

• lovezoe

Dubb/ I’m sorry. Glad baby girl is okay.

• Miany

:pray: Thank lord your baby is ok…. I can imagine she’s still shook.

Karma is real…..ole not paying attention at the red light, insurance scam runnin azz chick will get hers in due time :tea:

Aww Dubb I’m glad she is ok :sad: damn!!!! You guys be careful if your traveling

• FuturedocDonte

This SHARKEISHA mess is on my nerves :coffee:

• Miany

@Future.. I agree, it’s gettin on mine tooo.. straight ignorance and I think it’s real nasty that all those grown woman sat up there knowing she was gone molly whop that girl (If they didn’t have prior knowledge they wouldn’t have known to film it). So dayum uncouth :hide:

• FuturedocDonte

Miany this chick all of a sudden got 24K twitter followers…. We quick to glorify some foolishness :no:

• lovezoe

Everyone’s been talking bout this, I don’t even want to see. My skinfolk. Do better.

• Miany

:facepalm: so folk FOLLOWING HER cuz of this? Her azz need to be in somebody jail…she punched that girl to the floor and kicked her in the head I was :shocked: and to think all those folk on fb were sharing that link like it was cute too.

• FuturedocDonte

Happg Thanksgiving Auntie and Roses :waves:

Auntie are u cooking? Can u burn? :eggs:

• Afiya

The :love: of TI & Tiny :yes: Genuine love

Happy Thanksgiving Roses

• AlluringlySweet

:nun: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Kdub
    Praise The Lord! Kdub18 is blessed! Hallelujah!!!!!! :nun: (&we already know HE will do it because he done it!!!) perfect for Thanksgiving.

Let the business handle itself-don’t worry about that now. :tea:
    ———-
    On another note Happy Thanksgiving SR and family. Be thankful.
    I am about to finish :eek: = cooking *snickers*

Oh I forgot to say bish looks like *sings it* she’s ready for some Football :yahoo:
    Them is football/knee pads uniform she got on :rofl: or they some hoe/sugg/duck leggings :lol: #aintmyfault

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :yahoo: I ate so much it was unreal

Really corn salad >>>> :pizza: Yes I said corn salad ….. never heard of it until today :trophy: and its hittin !!!!!

• MsB2u

Happy Thanksgiving everybody

• Afiya

GM Roses :hi:
    SOO, I have my grandson @ other peoples request; asked him to call me when he got to Baltimore (Tues, am) (meeting his sister) no call; and it’s 4am the day AFTER Thanksgiving and you still haven’t called…I’m feelin’ some type of way…like……

What should I do?

• FuturedocDonte

Ya’ll roses get a day awf and don’t know how to act :mad:

I am the literally the only one in this 0ffice today :eek: I’m out this beesh at 12 or 11 :nun:

• FuturedocDonte

Hey Jenie :waves: I’m working from home

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Good Morn’ting Roses! :waves:

Ok – I am feeling some type of way about being at work today :mad:
    First time in over 10 years that I’ve worked after Thanksgiving. :wail:

What’chall eat?

I couldn’t really eat yesterday…just sampled everything…well not everything. I don’t fool with chit’lins :no:

• FuturedocDonte

I do not understand how folks eat them datum chitterlings…. :no:

• gypsyeyes

so I am at work eating some jerk chickem, brisket, broccoli cheese casserole and dressing. I’m sure to be sleep in a bout 2 hours…

• FuturedocDonte

Wake up Gypsy :lol:

• MsB2u

I do not understand how folks eat them datum chitterlings….

by FuturedocDonte on Nov 29, 2013 at 9:35 am
    ________________________
    :biggrin:me loves me sum chitterlings,but you can’t eat just anybody’s :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

I do not understand how folks eat them datum chitterlings…

Ate some this morning :pizz: :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

Chile I had some collards, chitlins, ham, fried turkey, and pasta salad this morning :yes: chile we had soooooooooooooooo much food and everyone showed up, over 70 people chile :phew: We had our dinner in a rec center …

Donta, Kay, Gyp, MsB :waves:

My manager just told me that I can leave when he comes back from getting coffee :yahoo: and I don’t have to take leave :danban: we are the only ones in …..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how we representing turkey day by re-eating the menus at our desks the very next mo’nin. :happy:

I just smashed some dressing, mac & cheese, greens, rotisserie turkey, and I am currently sneaking and eating a slice of cake that I told my co-worker was all gone. :ashamed:

I mean…it IS all gone, I’aineLie. After I eat this last piece tho’. :shrug: