Chris Brown backpacks

Troubled singer Chris Brown launched a new backpack collection from his room at a rehab facility in Malibu, where he is being treated for his explosive anger issues.

Brown teamed up with Sprayground to launch a limited edition of 3 camouflage backpacks. Brown's “Invasion Capsule Collection” features winged backpacks designed by Brown in 3 colors: Pink camo, Hunter grey camo and Woodland camo. The backpacks retail for $100.

Chris Brown backpacks

From Rap-Up.com:

The bags, which were designed by Brown, sport wings and come in three camouflage colors including green, pink, and black, the latter of which matches his Lamborghini.

The “Love More” singer shot a promo video in the California desert before checking into rehab last month.

“It’s amazing being able to work with [Sprayground] and collab, and being able to put this project together ’cause a lot of kids [are] going back to school, a lot of college kids—everybody uses backpacks,” said Breezy. “Being able to incorporate my style with it has been great.”

Kinda cute :tea: I like the pink one

Not a 100 dollars :tea: find you a fool CB :tea: find you a fool !

• A.J.

I don't support folks with abusive tendencies. :nono:

• cougar lover

meh!! i just need my backpack to be under $20, sturdy, and all black.

• Eye of Heart

:snort:

• luVn_liFe…

:lol: hilarious . .
    what is the purpose of the wings :blink:

• essenze

I don't see anything that makes these bags worth $100 dollars. Maybe its just me.

• Caramel Rain

I like Chris Brown and all and i like those backpacks but I aint payin 100 for no bookbag. I didnt pay that much for my Janssport when I was in school.. I'd pay 50 or less.

Best of luck Chris.

• luVn_liFe…

jezuZ TREY SongZ can get it :hump: YES LAWD

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Looks like trash to me, but I'm sure I'm not the target demographic.

• tipdagemini

hilarious . .
    what is the purpose of the wings

he believes he is flying off that cocaine

• jazi65

I've seen better looking backpacks at target :nono: chris

• Caramel Rain

These bookbags will be under a lotta Christmas trees this year too.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe says:

what is the purpose of the wings

My guess is he's trying to copy the Jeremy Scott wings Adidas which retail for $220. :coffee:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

what is the purpose of the wings
    *******************

Well that's Chris's contribution so they can say he designed it. Without the wings it's a $14 Walmart backpack.

• cougar lover

caramel

you just made me think about that caramel flavored spiced hot apple cider i had for lunch. man was it tasty

• Caramel Rain

cougar lover says:

caramel

*************

thanks... I think :blink:

Cider huh? We drank coco round this part of the country :lol:

• Caramel Rain

cocoa

• scorpio

For some reason the backpack reminds me of the AFLAC duck. Those wings.

• luVn_liFe…

luVn_liFe says:

what is the purpose of the wings

My guess is he’s trying to copy the Jeremy Scott wings Adidas which retail for $220.
    ~
    I See :think: . . its absurd on that backpack

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not ever gonna be ish.

Cause I laughed out loud at the visual of this foo on the free phone in the hallway tryna give orders and make bidness moves.

:cell:

With everybody else who in rehab behind him yelling to hurry up.

• Eye of Heart

what is the purpose of the wings

so they van feel as high as he does when he :snort: ? :shrug:

• cougar lover

last night was cocoa. today was an apple cider typa day.

• Who Dat

My baby does not need a pank camo bookbag with wangs for 100 US American Dollars. :no:

We will take a Jansport from the outlet in AUGUST/SEPT (when schools start?) for $25 Alex. And with Jansport and Eastpack...you only get a bookbag outta MEH every OTHER year.

• Who Dat

he latter of which matches his Lamborghini
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Who gives a "flying" fugg? Is that why it got wings?

Man listen...

• Eye of Heart

Fukk yo Lamborghini!! :cuss:

• OutsidetheBox

Not a 100 dollars :tea: find you a fool CB :tea: find you a fool !

:rofl: :rofl:

• Ty

I saw those in Wally World minus the wings of course :nono:

Sandra did Bu send you one to add to your collection :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

A hunnid tho.. :huh: I wonder what the construction is like..chit Jansports are 60+. OTB16 would die. :thinking:

• Smonae

$100 for that bullshit :nono: I'll pass :coffee:

• Ty

luVn_liFe… says:

what is the purpose of the wings
    *******************

Well that’s Chris’s contribution so they can say he designed it. Without the wings it’s a $14 Walmart backpack.
    :rofl: Get outta my head Bird....I just saw that pink one yesterday with a matching lunch box :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

And with Jansport and Eastpack…you only get a bookbag outta MEH every OTHER year

:hahaha: Dubb my girls was talking chit cause I made them get one. They went with Dad and picked up them cutesy ass floral print bags and chit from Aero. :eyeroll: Children please that chit will be broke by Nov. :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

We launching chit from rehab now oh o.k.

:bite: bite: Fukk me for this thirsty ass move I just made on Fb. :cry: :shank:

• libra80sbaby

Aint no way in heyul I'd pay $100 for naan booksatchet :nono:

• Smonae

OTB what u do hun :waiting:

U thirsty nah :no:

• Caramel Rain

cougar lover says:

last night was cocoa. today was an apple cider typa day.

*********
    understood

EXTERIOR
    Velour Sunglass Compartment?
    Hidden Large Back Compartment
    Hidden Stash Pocket
    Front and Side Zipper Pockets
    Durable 900d Water-Resistant Polyester Fabric
    Custom Reinforced SBS Zippers, Emblems and Shoulder Straps
    Padding on back for added support
    Adjustable straps for custom sizing

INTERIOR
    One (1) 15" inch velour laptop sleeve
    One (1) Padded tablet sleeve
    Two (2) large mesh-zipper accessory compartments
    Dimensions: 12" x 18" x 16"

It looks pretty cool on the model.

• OutsidetheBox

We launching chit from rehab now oh o.k.

:hahaha: GET! :lol:

• Eye of Heart

FB is theee Debbil!!

• lovezoe

Not a 100 dollars find you a fool CB find you a fool !
    How many you getting Sandy? :coffee:

U thirsty nah

Sent a message. :| I went to the "other" folder cause were not friends. But I think I saw him while I was at lunch! And.. :huh: did he see me? Or nah. He damn sure didn't speak. :no:

Going to the other folder is thirsty. :cry:

• SOTHERNGRL

Hidden Stash Pocket
    ----------------------------------
    Is this where the left handed cigs suppose to go. When you put it here do you not have to worry about smelling

• OutsidetheBox

It is @ :heart: . I wanna delete my profile offa this. :no: I cant take it byke. :crying1:

• OutsidetheBox

I went a got the specs cause I KNEW it was some spots to stash ya hash. :lol: Dirty kids.

:giggles:

I think it's a good hustle! :thumbsup:

Koockochi, you need to make the matching shoe laces, or eye patches or something along those lines :rofl: :rofl:

• cougar lover

after a second look. thats one of them book bags that only got 2 pockets. that that 80's baby bag. Take that $100 dollars to office depot, and get one with padding for a laptop, various pockets, and some even have built in speakers. Maybe if them wings flapped and took some of the weight off ya back, it would be a must have.

• monique216

luVn_liFe… says:

what is the purpose of the wings
    *******************

:cosign:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:lame: But I aint mad, get yo money. Some kid gonna get their parent to buy it

• Smonae

Its ok hun :hugs: if no response fugg him
    his loss :wink:

Eye of Heart says:

Fukk yo Lamborghini!! :cuss:

:ghost:

:yes: @DTTS And well its ok. The Asian and the sprite kids will buy it. :lol:

:pigsfly: <---chris' bags :lol:

• Smonae

:newpost:

• cougar lover

Hankees! She can make the matching hankies!!! #cha-ching

:gossip: I can see it now :eek: They all gonna be looking like punky brewster :rofl:

• free

a camo backpack with wangs. how creative....

• VDot

bite: Fukk me for this thirsty ass move I just made on Fb. :cry: :shank:

************************

Fugg it, Im about to make one my d@mn self ;-)

• OutsidetheBox

Some kid gonna get their parent to buy it

:facepalm: I was mugging myself in the head a few weeks ago. Shouldve commissioned you to make me one of them Team Wang/Azzedine printed jersey T-shirts. They 85 damn dollars. I returned it. I just couldnt :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Fugg it, Im about to make one my d@mn self ;-)

*rocks to and fro* YOLO. :|

• BayouBoy

Put me on the waiting list for your backpack, Vdot!