Chris Brown wants to smoke medical marijuana in rehab

Chris Brown leaves Washington D.C. Courthouse

On Wednesday a Los Angeles judge ordered troubled singer Chris Brown back into rehab for 3 months after court documents revealed he threw a rock through his mother’s car window.

A report from the unnamed rehab facility in Malibu, Calif., disclosed that Brown became outraged during an anger management session with his mother, Joyce Hawkins, who suggested that he remain in rehab a little longer.

Brown, 24, followed his mother out of the facility, picked up a rock and threw it through her window as she drove away from the facility. Brown was kicked out of the facility earlier this week for violating a rule prohibiting him from displaying violent behavior.

Now Brown is complaining to friends that he wants to continue smoking medical marijuana while living at the residential rehab facility.

A judge ordered Brown to stop smoking medical cannabis last Summer.

And that’s not all. Brown is refusing to take anti-depressant medications that were prescribed for him by a psychiatrist.

“[The anti-depressants] make Chris feel very numb and he felt that everything around him was fuzzy,” an insider told Radar Online.

“He felt dull and thirsty all the time. He had been taking medical marijuana for the last several years, until the judge said Chris couldn’t take it beginning last summer. It was just another instance in which Chris felt he was being treated differently because of his celebrity status.

“Add that on top of the fact the judge ruled that he had to do all of his community service all over again because of questions regarding the work he had done in Virginia and Chris feels like he just can’t catch a break.”

Friends say Brown blames his emotional problems on a lack of Love and guidance from both of his parents when he was a young boy. But he is especially angry with his mother for treating him like her little boyfriend instead of her son, and for not doing enough to protect him from his father.

• Chris Brown: 3 Months in Rehab for Anger Management
  • Chris Brown Checks Himself into Rehab
  • Bitter Rihanna Burns Everything Chris Brown Ever Gave Her
  • Chris Brown Adds Bu Thiam to Management Team *Update*

255 Responses to “Chris Brown wants to smoke medical marijuana in rehab”

cougar lover says:

:headphone: <– the south gone hold it down, THE SOUTH GAWN HOLD IT DOWNNNN!!! sons of bidges

If it’s Medically necessary ans he has a srcipt – I dont see a problem.
      I mean they wouldnt take a diabetics,Medicattion cause they wer in REHAB . .
      Right?
      or
      NAH?

The Master Beta :D says:

I don’t know whats alla this boy :no:

LaceJagger says:

If it keeps him from throwing rocks and chairs… Please give it to him

I’m not going to judge him because he’s mentally challenged, but this story is malarky anyway. Refusing to take his meds will get him locked up again. It was one of the terms set in the hearing yesterday. Radar be lyin sometimes.

The Master Beta :D says:

Gone and give him his :smoke: so he can calm his nerves

n1kk1a says:

This lil boy needs to grow the hell up! Being treated differently because he’s a celebrity? Yeah, that’s called a slap on the hand. Any other person would be locked up from now. He gets no sympathy from this Chica!

Smonae says:

Sandy gurl where u find this crazy pic :hahaha:

If it keeps him from throwing rocks and chairs… Please give it to him

:shrug: Its how I manage.

Smonae says:

Beta I agree, keep him calm :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Wow. Just wow. I dont blame him, anti depressants are the worse. Now anti anxiety meds :thumbsup:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

what’s wrong with Chris not wanting to take the meds when there obviously giving him bad side effects. *that’s if he’s telling the truth*
      :huh:

I think CB needs to take his four the Hard way, so he cant get the hell on w/His life
      and stop keeping Gregarious Rich
      :tea:

kingstonn says:

Sigh. Where’s TeamBreezy now?

cougar lover says:

“But he is especially angry with his mother for treating him like her little boyfriend instead of her son”

Thats the problem right there, chick he aint yo man! Psychologically effecting that boy, to the point where he is lashing out on any women that reminds him of you, and that awkward position you put him in as a child :no:

Stop it. Sometimes this chit be funny and sometimes all I can think is who the fukk hurt you.

IsThisThingOn... says:

LaceJagger says:

If it keeps him from throwing rocks and chairs… Please give it to him

________________________

GAGIRL87 says:

Smonae :hug: & :kiss:

Luvn :kiss: hey sexy bish

DTTS,OTBIZZLE, Caramel, Beta, Bird, Cougar :hug:

I’m still TeamBreezy. I would love for this young man to get back to business of music.

Orange Blossom says:

he should just build his own rehab in his own house like Whitney Houston did….

oh wait, that didnt work out too well for her did it? :kona:

nevermind.

Miany says:

ok… so the thing is. I can’t comment on this post because I know drug abuse has residual side effects on your systems… so I can understand him tryna kick a habit and actin a fool (if bc pills can fugg my nerves up, imagine what thee fugg crack done did to Chris)
      so basically no kjudgement. I just :pray: he can kick his habit and I pray they don’t have him on some high dose ****tail that’s gone leave him lookin like a walking zombie.

Caramel Rain says:

Weeelll on Iyanla, it was revealed that TO acted out due to his daddy issues, so it’s not hard to believe that CB is acting out due to the same?

and stop keeping Gregarious Rich

LuVie I never understood in LIFE why these niggas take probation. :no: He need to do the time and move on with his damn life.

I got 2 fuggs to give with this entire situation. I’m sorry :rofl:

**********
      :cosign: I’m listening to Love More right now.
      :hi: GA Girl

GAGIRL87 says:

Someone once said fame is a drug itself, I hope Chris gets better he needs someone around him that’s not gonna be a yes man. I would THINK that would be his mom but unfortunately we know how that’s going :coffee:

How did Chris’ Mother treat him like her “lil Bf”
      DO TEll…
      like she made him spoond/cuddle with her at night?

:think: was she kissing hiM good bye in the moutH??

FOR Real Im trying to understand, cause a lil BF , Man, husband REAlly have dif roles in my eyes.

San ah make ya dance says:

I got 2 fuggs to give with this entire situation. I’m sorry
      *********
      o you care

Caramel Rain says:

How did Chris’ Mother treat him like her “lil Bf”
      DO TEll…
      like she made him spoond/cuddle with her at night?

was she kissing hiM good bye in the moutH??

**********
      Chili?

GawgaPeach :kiss:

MissHarlem says:

Not sure I care just want him to realize that his mom along with his “friends” is the prob until then he will keep destructing

OTB I left you a fash love note downstairs

and stop keeping Gregarious Rich

~
      :yes:

GaGAgirl :kiss: HI! :kiss: Cause im in a Festive MooD :lol:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Orange Blossom says:

he should just build his own rehab in his own house like Whitney Houston did….

oh wait, that didnt work out too well for her did it?

nevermind.

_____________________________

:bye: cruel world
      :ghost:

GAGIRL87 says:

San :hug:

When I read your screen name I start humming & bouncing :whistle: Bands ah make her dance :buttshake: You say no to rachett pu$$y Juicy J CAN’T :headphone:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

sons of bidges & #4
      ——————————

the way ol buddy way crying/singing in the streets of that trailor park. i wanted to respresent it the best way i could in font :yes:

MissHarlem says:

Oh and to add Mothers need to understand the diff btwn a spouse and a son. HUGE difference. Esteem get you some

kingstonn says:

@ Otb
      But you’re not the death wishing TeamBreezy. :no:
      The ones tracing ppls IP Addresses and sht.

I used to defend him so hard to Kita too. :lol:

I got 2 fuggs to give with this entire situation. I’m sorry :rofl:

:hahaha: Its a mess, BUT we are big fans of his music. My kids are big fans of any music that moves you like Michael Jackson..so Breezy, Bruno and Jason Derulo are well-loved by my crew. :facepalm: :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

o you care
      ____________________________________________________

Ty says:

See he should’ve went about things the right way like an adult. Im sure they would’ve wrote his bi-polar azz a prescription :coffee:

However Chris looks like he is on that hard so Im sure he would be lacing and drinking syrup :nono:

No maam :nono: Rich people problems

:hi: mrs.aintchit

Terrible. :no: :rofl: :tape: *rocks to and fro*

The Master Beta :D says:

GA :waves:

GAGIRL87 says:

Harlem :hug:

and stop keeping Gregarious Rich

LuVie I never understood in LIFE why these niggas take probation. He need to do the time and move on with his damn life.

******************************

That rich, spoiled celeb ain’t gone volunteer to do no bid. He gone use that money to get out of it. It wouldn’t matter anyway. Unless doctors can fix him Chrissy going to jail eventually becauase he can’t control himself. I personally have recently started thinking that he’s gonna be a member of the 27 club. I don’t see him reaching 30 on her current path.

FuturedocDonte says:

Didnt know he bust out his own mama car window :shocked:

Ion think Michael Jackson died for Chris to do that :nono:

:waiting:

Ty says:

A judge ordered Brown to stop smoking medical cannabis last Summer.
      Was it prescribed :thinking: I don’t think a judge can overrule a physician for medical treatment. If it wasn’t prescribed he can go sit his azz down AGANE __/

jazi65 says:

anything to get high…sad

MissNewYawk The Marant Collec. Why I dunn “Polyvored” me some ways to wear it. Aint got nann piece. :crying1: :shank: I seriously need to take my talents to south beach.

The Magic played the Heat last night and I was sitting up there :smoke: like, “I should just go to otown real quick. Wait in the tunnel, Vanessa style …” :eek: but then I remembered I’m a cancer and :crying1:

@DONTE
      he bust her window out yesterday at the facility, I BelieVe

lovezoe says:

Bird- unfortunately I told hubby the same. Jail or dead is the path he taking. He can’t seem to shake these demons.

San

When I read your screen name I start humming & bouncing Bands ah make her dance You say no to rachett pu$$y Juicy J CAN’T

———————
      :buttshake: Me too gal :hug: GA

SOTHERNGRL says:

I want it to be too. Hell everybody who does it wants it to be for medical reasons.

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

:cry: I feel bad for Chris tho it must be hard having all that money an still no peace & happiness. They say if your unhappy without money you won’t be happy with it. Chris has demons. It’s not over until God says it’s over.. I just :pray: for him

But you’re not the death wishing TeamBreezy. :no:
      The ones tracing ppls IP Addresses and sht.
      I used to defend him so hard to Kita too. :lol:

No!! They crazy!!! :rofl: Kita is somewhere saying I TOLD THEM. :hahaha:

Miany says:

LUVN :applause: I was looking for the same break down.. .I never read anything that implied CHRIS BROWN was treated like a bf…if anything she babied and coddled his azzz tooo dayum much.. she shoulda chin checked his azz in 07 when his lisp was still prevalent. She shoulda :karate: his azz then and tightened him up. BEFORE puttin him in the public eye

I seriously need to take my talents to south beach.
      ~~~~~~~

GAGIRL87 says:

*sits indian style* Why are you so festive Luvie poo? You got some last night? :waiting:

:hi: Luvy hows the needy azz momma in law :hahaha:

GA :hug: hey booski

CHAN nope but his mom will die for him to live :eyeroll: dumb ass lame parent

__________________________

But its so stupid..you cant DO NOTHING on probation. You can do more chit in prison! But I get it of course they wouldn’t think like that. He def cant control hisself. Might need a year and a day to get his mind right. :|

****************
      I hope to God not..

LUVN :applause: I was looking for the same break down
      ~
      ~
      :hi: MiaNY :kiss: UmmH Still Waiting. :shrug:

Spoiled people problems too, betta get some Jesus :nun:

jazi65 says:

anything to get high…sad

So you dont understand addiction. :eyeroll:

GAGIRL87 says:

LUVN I was looking for the same break down.. .I never read anything that implied CHRIS BROWN was treated like a bf…if anything she babied and coddled his azzz tooo dayum much.. she shoulda chin checked his azz in 07 when his lisp was still prevalent. She shoulda his azz then and tightened him up. BEFORE puttin him in the public eye
      ___________________________________________________________________

:dead: & True

Miany :hug:

:hi: Luvy hows the needy azz momma in law :hahaha:
      ~
      ~~~~~~~~~
      :facepalm:
      IONo she’s Mad at us :shrug: :lol:

Carrington says:

I need her to get on twitter & post, “Chris Brown is anointed” like she did when he botoxed Ririsha’s face with no medical instruments!

THIS is the kind of child you end up with when you co-sign everything your child does.

What I know for sure:

A) Chrisanthimum Brown won’t EVER be $hit as long as his mammy & a lot of black folk keep trying to write off everything he does..

GAGIRL87 says:

Ty :kiss:

I seriously need to take my talents to south beach.

:wail: :wail:
      ====
      OTB, :yes: hers and my little ones :tea:

————
      Too extreme for me, I’m not going to say all that. He’ll have a testimony :yes:

MissHarlem says:

OTB :lol: giiirrrrlll I understand the struggle. We can take our talents together when I go there to go to a game. We gonna be in the tunnel like this :nun: WE IN THIS BISH. I actually want a piece of this collection.

lovezoe says:

Chris Briwn mom became an employee, and stopped being mom. When you rely on your kids for financial help. I don’t care how many 0000 you got in your bank, I will chin check you.

COUGAR wassUP! :wave: <- ur SB rewards card U cant use at WalMart :(

Spoiled people problems too, betta get some Jesus :nun:

:lol: My chirren spoiled. This muhfugga is ruined! :no:

Miany says:

if anything she babied and coddled his azzz tooo dayum much
      —————————

aint nothing wrong with this, iffen you got a father at home to man yo azz up, and chic check yo azz. Although you do need a good balance from both parents, imo.

FuturedocDonte says:
      Didnt know he bust out his own mama car window

Ion think Michael Jackson died for Chris to do that
      ^^ :rofl: you aint shiii

MissHarlem says:

Too extreme for me, I’m not going to say all that. He’ll have a testimony

:cosign:

rwilliams4782 says:

I’m not the one to kick people when they are down. CB has a lot of issues to deal with. I found out recently where he said in an interview that he lost his virginity at 8 by a 16 year old.. Thats molestation to me although he acted as if it wasn’t a big deal. Its crazy how the mind works. If another man threw a rock at his mothers car and shattered her windows he would be ready to kill someone but I guess his mother enabling him for so long has come to a halt. I see on twitter she referred to him as her angel with broken wings. Fame or not I don’t like to see anyone with so much potential become such a mess. CB is like a train wreck waiting to happen and the only person that can save him is himself.

SanAhMakeYadance
      ur a lil Sweetheart :)

:facepalm:
      IONo she’s Mad at us :shrug: :lol:

:chase:
      #TEAMMIL

Thank you. My mama be calling me to ask for money steady telling me how/when/where Im gone do it. :| I be like (in my head) she betta be glad I turned out alright. :hahaha:

luVn_liFe… says:

COUGAR wassUP! :wave: <- ur SB rewards card U cant use at WalMart :(
      ——————–
      give me the numbers and i'll add it to my SB app. There's an apple fritter that i've been eyeing for about a week now and i don't want to pay for it.

@Luvie, never heard that one :hahaha:

Carrington says:

Why do we make excuses for Chrissy Mae Brown… Yet damn Kanye to hell for the same behavior – minus beating a black woman to damn near death?

rwilliams4782 :cosign:

luVn_liFe… says:

COUGAR wassUP! :wave: <- ur SB rewards card U cant use at WalMart :(
      ——————–
      give me the numbers and i'll add it to my SB app.
      :lol: :hahaha:

SMURFEttE Listen MaYne I luubb MIL butuMH I cant schedule my needs AROUND her WANTS :nana:

I actually want a piece of this collection.

She did good. I lightweight dont like this bitch cause I havent seen enough color in her shows.. :huh: Imma still give her time cause she French but the bitch done good. :| :heart:

rwilliams4782 says:

I had to save myself some years ago. I wasn’t on drugs or anything but I was an addict to :hump: and I can honestly say I didn’t love myself. So I had to dig deep.. face all the issues I had and build that bridge to get over it and then burned that bridge so I would never get the urge to cross over.

San ah make ya dance says:@Luvie, never heard that one
      :D

Carrington Cause Kanye is an OL FOOl, and he knows better!
      :shrug:
      Ms.DONDA raised him better and right – he shyte on it.
      Well by the likes of it Cb neva Had a chance

MissHarlem says:

OTB :sad: whyyy you tell me that bc know I will heistate….all the way to the register but heistate nonetheless :lol:

We not gonna compare Chris Brown to Ye are we :rofl:

*now

rWilliams – :woohoo: GooD Im Happy for you :partyhat:

rwilliams4782 says:

I had to save myself some years ago. I wasn’t on drugs or anything but I was an addict to and I can honestly say I didn’t love myself. So I had to dig deep.. face all the issues I had and build that bridge to get over it and then burned that bridge so I would never get the urge to cross over.

**************
      sooooo you’re saying that you were having sex to really hide you deep rooted and deep seated insecurities probably suppressed for your childhood that have severely and negatively impacted your adult life and relationships :popcorn:

Carrington says:

I’ll bite. Naturally. :lol: What excuses you referring to? The mama? The drugs? Are those excuses?

For me personally I like Kanye but I think Kanye is more like Obama than he cares to realize..using the peepah to get what you want and then leaving they ass for a white girl. :thinking:

And if Chris hadn’t beaten a Black woman very badly, cause death. No. We’d be okay to defend him?

Bootcampgirl says:

:applause: good for you @rwilliams, if you’ve never had an addiction you would never understand…

We not gonna compare Chris Brown to Ye are we
      :kona: NO

Addiction has many faces. *tucks card back into wallet* :hug:

———————————-

you know you got a dinghy on standby just in case :hahaha: just kidding

Miany says:

:hug: Luvn, Ga, Otb, rwilliams- good job on breaking the addiction, caramel, carrington, san, cougar, otb, dtts, missharlem, lovezoe, jazi, future, bird, sothern, ty, beta, kingston, orange, isthis, smonae, dtts …. ok guys anyone else no shade just know this for you :hi:

rwilliams4782, congrats by that way. Good luck in the future

:popcorn:

Bootcampgirl says:

:spank: @Cougar

We not gonna compare Chris Brown to Ye are we :rofl:
      -______

Its done! :eek: Black peepah and our experiences are monolithic!

Seriously
      How
      DA
      Fugg
      R PEOPLE ALREADY LINED UP, Ready for BlkFri???

.all the way to the register but heistate nonetheles

Wait im still gone by me some chit too. But I will sign a petition. :rules: :hahaha: While wearing that fly ass jacket. :phew:

MIANY :hug: hey hun

if you’ve never had an addiction you would never understand…

+ a billi

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This boy is more ‘tarded then I thought. And it’s obvious Coochie ain’t helping him straighten up and fly right. She is too busy hiding money in offshore counts. Talmbout she making t-shirt lines with one shirt :no: Chris is about to be broke with a soup bowl fro cut with his ceiling missing… they are going to make that boy snap when he comes to from his dope haze >> :ghost:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Luvn, they do that every year. You know they only have like 5 big flat screen tv’s for 50 million people..

Miany says:

@Luvn cuz they some plum azz fools that’s why… when you factor all the time, energy and good vibes you waste standing in weather conditions for a WEEK… shiid by the time you factor all that in, you done basically paid full price :facepalm:

_________
      Sad but true :(

GA hey hun :hug:

Orange Blossom says:

im bout to have an addiction to :hunching: tonite bwoy!

then imma recover in the morning when its time for work :rolleyes:

where is koochie? did they break up?

The Master Beta :D says:

Miany :hi:

IsThisThingOn... says:

________________________

Wow.
      I can’t judge any person who has lost their innocence at such a tender age. I just have no way of knowing the extent of the emotional damage and how that’s compounded if it’s never dealt with properly… hadn’t heard that before. Not a blanket excuse for his bad behavior now, but still :heartbroken: for the ‘little boy’ who seems to be still haunted by his lost childhood.

MissHarlem says:

I will say as I kee kee just because you are black and in the entertainment industry does not make all of yall one in the same. That is just as bad as saying all of yall look alike :coffee:

————-
      Say that! :cosign: :lol:

Carrington says:

Cause this child needs some serious help and guidance. Ye just needs to be slapped and sent to a corner for being a dumb azz :coffee:

OTB13 just called me tombout a Unicorn sweater cause Sasha Obama had one. :blink:

:cell: <–getting the wifi disconnected. :hahaha:

Ty says:

Ms.DONDA raised him better and right – he shyte on it.
      Well by the likes of it Cb neva Had a chance
      :cosign:

Orange Blossom says:
      im bout to have an addiction to tonite bwoy!
      then imma recover in the morning when its time for work
      where is koochie? did they break up?

*************
      Do you remember that pic w/Karreuche with the crack pipe? they still together. she picked him up from rehab the first time. and you are crazy :lol:

Miany says: cuz they some plum azz fools that’s why… when you factor all the time, energy and good vibes you waste standing in weather conditions for a WEEK… shiid by the time you factor all that in, you done basically paid full price
      ~~~~~

:hahaha: RIGHT!

BOOT I know they only have 5 tvs and 2 waffle griddles for .99 BUT DAMN pitching a tent Thursday SEVEN WHOLE DAYS BEFORE – Utterly Absurd!

BTW anybody here live in OH go by that BESTBUY and blow that fools tent done

Bootcampgirl says:

All change is self change, once CB gets tired of being sick and tired, then and only then will he make that change..

————-
      That’s what he get for going back to RHI :hailnaw:
      Karue aint a bit of help :no:

Bootcampgirl says:

:spank: @Cougar
      —————

:kona:

Miany says:

@Orange.. Karueche still his chick. She was by his side in court…she aint puttin no order in Chris and she aint gone try either cuz she knows two thangs…
      1. He is a fiend & they recover when THEY DECIDE to recover :(
      2. She will be replaced the minute she THINKS ABOUT making him do anything

you done basically paid full price

Thank ya. :hahaha: OTB16 asked if we could go. I said YEAH ON YOUR PHONE! :eek:

:hahaha: She said its more exciting in store. I compromised with a mall visit since it isnt SO packed like the big box stores.

Somebody tell me the age you stop being a child :waiting:

*************
      Just like Michael Jackson. a man who remained a boy in search of his long lost childhood

rwilliams4782 says:

@ caramel rain – sooooo you’re saying that you were having sex to really hide you deep rooted and deep seated insecurities probably suppressed for your childhood that have severely and negatively impacted your adult life and relationships
      ——————————————————————
      Not per say… I was molested several times when I was small and I can’t speak for everyone else but when I got 11 and 12 I actually started to like it… and from there on it was just a downward spiral. I know some people feel dirty but I started to know what orgasms felt like so it became something I had to do all the time bc I skipped the masturbation phase

GAGIRL87 says:

Seriously
      How
      DA
      Fugg
      R PEOPLE ALREADY LINED UP, Ready for BlkFri???
      ______________________________________________________________

:huh: real life??? sooo they said f*uck cyber monday huh :coffee:

Orange Blossom says:

the unicorn sweater was cute tho. sold out on asos, the knock off should be here before xmas :yes:

I have a Crush on RICHARD SHERMAN :hide:

im bout to have an addiction to :hunching: tonite bwoy!
      then imma recover in the morning when its time for work :rolleyes:
      where is koochie? did they break up?

Well everyone doesn’t have addictive personality. :lol: Thank God for that. My dad is a bonafied addict. My mama dont do nothing but the coldest water they got. I’m eternally grateful for the balance but I def have some tendencies.

Hell I want a unicorn sweater :huh:

Hey Miany :hug:

MissHarlem says:

SAN :lol: it depends yesterday I was in a great mood and did a lil skip on the way home just like a child. Just this morning I had a series of giggle fits just like a damn child. That spirit wont leave me and I like that. CB just needs his ass beat :lol:

Orange Blossom says:

Caramel Rain says:

:shocked: crack pipe?? hell nah!

told yall that molly look exactly like crack rock. probably smoke it the same.

San ah make ya dance says:

Somebody tell me the age you stop being a child :waiting:
      ————————–

aint no age. i still get excited about a cold glass or juice box of apple juice :yes:

Somebody tell me the age you stop being a child :waiting:
      _________

IDk. My mama say you somebodies child forever and only a kid for a short while. :) I think its a poem.

SOTHERNGRL says:

:waves: Mainy

Bootcampgirl says:

Just googled Richard Sherman :kona:

Harlem I hate you, I saw that downstairs :hahaha:
      :gay: <–arthritis hand

San ah make ya dance says:

Somebody tell me the age you stop being a child
      When my “real” bills kicked in. My previous bills were layaways at clothing stores :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

I want these stores to stop being so damn THIRSTY. They already open on Thanksgiving, black friday is now a whole damn week with some starting online now. Whats next black friday month and 72 hour openings. And yes I get they tryna make money but chit. 2014 we gonna start the holidays as soon as back to school starts :no:

:lol: :yes: I’m secretly happy. Last time she wanted something the OMG that I dont like had on. :eek:

Ok, so when do you start being held accountable as an adult and not be label as a child. Yall telling me the good stuff :biggrin:

BTW anybody here live in OH go by that BESTBUY and blow that fools tent done
      ^^ you aint shiii :rofl:
      @OTB… I feel OTB16 pain..lol.. for some reason you’re always hype to try it… I was ONE YEAR then I actually got there I was like fugg this… :nono: I aint doin all this warrin then turn around and wait hours in line (Got the kids some DS’ for the low tho lol)
      @San…I’m still a child.. mature as fugg tho (they been calling me old soul since b4 I knew what they meant) but truth be told I think I’m a child at heart

Harlem I hate you, I saw that downstairs :hahaha:
      :gay: <–arthritis hand

Listen I was :crying1: Whew. :hahaha:

Carrington says:

Chris needs help, but Kanye needs to be slapped?

Chris needed help when he whooped Rihanna’s a$$, but instead he got a pass and co-signing from everyone from women to brothers WITH daughters and his mammy – so instead of help, he got taught that he can do whatever and enough people will co-sign him to keep his pockets fat.

He did something else, and the infamous “they” were trying to get him for anything because HE beat Rihanna.

He did something else and instead if help, “we” wished “they” would leave him alone… He’s on his what, eighth something and he’s STILL a victim… I wonder if Kanye was with Nia Long would the consensus be “help” or “slap” then…

I suspect Ye’s slap worthiness vs Chris’ need for a hug lie with Kim Kardashian.

———-

SOTHERNGRL says:

She is too busy hiding money in offshore counts.
      *****************
      A girl has to look out for herself and hell a couple folks on here just said his azz aint gone make 27.

Harlem don’t log onto that damn Macys site :nono:

I know where u are going San LOL

Three women have passed the Marine Corps fitness tests and will graduate from Camp Geiger on Thursday amongst their 221 male peers.

OORAH. :heart: :proud:

Bootcampgirl says:

Just googled Richard Sherman
      ~
      :hide: I Know.
      He’s Very intelligent , SUPER sexy body and athletic :love:

:kona:

MissHarlem says:

SAN tell me your index finger didnt get a cramp and that your face wasnt like :eyeroll: followed by you cant be serious?!! Dont worry I’ll wait :lol:

TY :yes: real bills and a REAL job will open them lil naive eyes right on up

San ah make ya dance says:

———————————————–

when my momma made me get a job at 14. she took all my checks for the first 2 months, talmbout she learning me responsibility :no:

I was thinking at some point she would come with a box of my money saved….. i’m still waiting too :(

IsThisThingOn... says:

@rwilliams4782, God bless you (and anyone else who’s gone through this). I hope that sharing your story helps you and someone else.

I’m a live-and-let-live, own-business-minding person, but if you’re acting your sick atraction to a child, I hate and condemn you. Please go someplace and die and let the babies live in peace.

Bootcampgirl says:

He did graduate from Stanford, there’s that :kona:

———-
      Screaming :rofl:

TY I wont thats the devil :no:

Orange Blossom says:

We not gonna compare Chris Brown to Ye are we

Its done! Black peepah and our experiences are monolithic!

well its not like black ppl have a real culture anyway so, yeah :tea:

This is the tricky part. It depends on the parent. Donda was not the type of parent Joyce is imo.

I know parents who don’t help their kids over 18. And then there is my mama. :eek: My brother (older) just took his umpteenth trip to jail and my other brother is preparing to move out of his apt and in with my mom. Me..I knew I wanted to be on my own when I was about 12. My sister, :no: my sister will not survive without my mom so.. it also depends on the kid.

Bootcampgirl says:

TY real bills and a REAL job will open them lil naive eyes right on up
      talk about it, everytime i see my little 14 yo brother, he ALWAYS wants money. This ninja does NOTHING domestic…He’ll be living with my dad forever..

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: but wait we still tryna compare though. Apples to Eggplants not even oranges :no:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Hey Miany! :hi:

rwilliams4782 says:

Did u guys see the prices of jayz barneys line? He is out his rabid ass camel mind

MissHarlem says:

I can imagine Chris as a child runnin his mom. I cant say the same for Ye. Donda an educator lettin her child do that :shock: cant see it

@ rwilliams4782
      ——————————————————————

*************
      Understood. Alot of time, sexual assault survivors tend to become hypersexual in an attempt take back control over the sexual relationship. As humans, we have no control over what biologically happens to our body during sex. You were a child and it was no fault of yours. Your offender is to blame. NOt you. I commend you for being open and honest about it. Thank you for that and I am proud of you. I will pray for your continued healing. Please dont lose control. Stay in control of your life and be patient. Day by day. You seem to be strong so I am sure you will be fine. Everybody has things that they’re dealing with :hug:

MissHarlem says:

^^ Actually he isnt. The products on the same floor cost just as much if not more. Its priced right for that store. Barneys is a store I shouldnt even know how to spell bc it really caters to the 1%. I say fck it get that money

Bootcampgirl says:

An $875 hat, ninja please…

Bootcampgirl says:

Indeed

Miany says:

:happy: glad I aint the only kid here based on yall responses to San’s question lol

Carrington why would women automatically dislike Kanye for being with Kim??
      I think the disparities between CB commentary and Kanye commentary stem from the facts that:
      1. Chris is an apparent drug addict
      2. Chris has been in the public eye since childhood and we kno how that tends to turn out.
      3. Kanye likes attention and we may believe he does shii for attention so it’s automatically a lil more aggravating..
      4. fyi.. Kanye gets a lil sympathy from me because he lost his mom and she was like his manager, i know he heavily relied on her and I’m sure he probably has issues trusting those around him now.
      Kim K and Karrueche are the same shii to me. I haven’t judged Kanye or Chris really cuz I sympathize with em both but……

BOLLLL. You thinking like YE. Gonna make it about the white girl. I knew I shouldn’t have said that. Oh boy. Black men. :eyeroll:

Chris is also dating other. Chris jumped on Rih and got the same thing all the other niggas get when they jump on a female A SLAP ON THE DAMN WRIST…. EXCEPT he had to do it in the public. I dont condone DV. I done got my ass beat enough to know that chit comes outta nowhere and will fukk you all the way up. With that said, when ppl react with violence over the ost minor chit, its usually something WRONG with them. I do not think that is the case for Ye..

I’m curious what you think we should be saying about Ye. I really dont understand. He is still making music. He is not seeking help. Or even needing help in his eyes so :shrug:

Carrington says:

My daddy was very well off and I could’ve stayed home and worked for him and lived for free, drove for free, etc.

My mom even told me to “take a year to decide what I wanted to do” post high school… I worked for the family during that year and quickly saw what my brother didn’t – they are increasingly becoming dependent on me in these businesses and if I don’t get out of here now, on going to be stuck here… Dependent upon them.

I called a recruiter that day… Two months later I was in formation in the army wondering where the fuk I went wrong… But 21 years later, I’ve never gone back home and called my dad three times for. “Help and two of those were lies because I really wanted to go on a trip out of the country for one, and wanted a 61 in TV and some new furniture the other.

Thing is, my dad always said that he’s there to help as long as I’m helping myself – you quit, I quit.

Orange Blossom says:

_________________________________

you only think this because you think the product was intended for you or any of the rest of us in the working class. every other thing in barneys is priced the same way but nobody that shops there is calling them crazy :shrugs:

if he can command those prices then let him. if you build it they will come. why should he have a line at target just to satisfy you, me, or anybody else?

barneys aint never had no dollar value menu and they aint about to start one no time soon.

———
      I’m asking because a lot of times people still accepts things from someone in the sense that they are childlike, but after awhile that person must understand that their actions are because of them now. You can’t blame Mama forever, when do you take accountability.

Tell me does your mom admit to her part in that with your siblings. My mom has that issue with some of my siblings and she’s just now admitting her part. I still tell her at the end of the day, they need to quit crying and keep it moving.

rwilliams4782 says:

We dont have a barneys in atl anyway. I don’t even go to lenox mall.. Lenox is nothing now but a field trip for people to go instagram their lives away and to try to spot a celeb or two

Barney’s. :eek: I said it slowly.

@ Carrington

Chris needed help then and now. Issues/disorders enhance over time if not addressed. The difference between him and Ye is that Ye knows better, he just wants to be an azz. His mom was a professor and raised him decent. So why is he running around promoting confederate flags as if he doesn’t know what they represent? He needs to be slapped!!!

Chris on the other hand was raised in an abusive home and probably has no clue what it means to be a productive adult. He will be just as clueless at 30 if he doesn’t have a reality check because maturity doesn’t come with age, but through life experiences and struggle.

I don’t think folks are making excuses we just realize as a young black male with a jacked up upbringing and no structured male figures, shyt was already working against him.

aww kenya :love:

you so caring and considerate!

BTW i Only saved 37.31 at Wally world today :(
      :kona:
      BBL

Tar-Jay? :| So I cant even come to that one. Let me know when Trina does a collab with Family Dollar. :crying1:

rwilliams4782 says:

I am super cheap anyway so I was definitely browsing

Caramel Rain says:

Not only did Rihanna forgave him, but re-entered into a relationship with him (assumingly sexual). Does Chris have a history of abuse? DId he abuse anybody before this? After this? NO! Chris was a child star, much like MJ. CB has emotion issues. He was raped at age 8. He’s around enablers and users. Being Black man is hard enough for regular people. Take those struggles and x100 and you have CB. The media is bound and determined to make CB an example. I believe he’s being targeted and picked on.

Ive done far worse things the CB have done. Only diff is nobody care cuz I’m not CB.. JMO..

rwilliams4782 says:

Lol.. Trinas baddest bitch collection .. lol.

IsThisThingOn... says:

I’m on the fence about Kanye. On the one hand, I LOVE his arrogance (or you may call it the healthy dose of confidence Donda instilled in him from an early age). I love that kind of ‘arrogance’ in any of our children – they gonna need it.

So, somewhere along the way, he obviously went off track. Was it his Roc Boy initiation? Was it the loss of his mom? Was it the voodoo of the KKKs? Who can say, but maybe he can still return to his best self. I am rooting for him, anyway… :shrug:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————————-

I think there is power in a parent admitting their faults to a child. You never know how much emotional burden can be lifted, by a simple, “i’m sorry.”

I will wait until it gets shipped to burlington coat factory lol

Orange Blossom says:

Tar-Jay? So I cant even come to that one. Let me know when Trina does a collab with Family Dollar.

no but the huff post has a list of 35 black shops on etsy if thats any consolation :lol:

click name for deets

____________________________

I agree with you wholeheartedly; I work with an over 40 lady who grates my gotdamn nerves talking about her mama and how she did this and that. :eyeroll: GET OVER IT. We all have these things. Grandmama said childhood is the time you spend the rest of your life getting over..

Her part? I don’t think she sees it that way. She sees it as a mother protecting/helping her child. You and I look at that critically and see enabling. She just does not view it that way. Recently she said she tired of my older brother and his chit..but going to “disrupt” my younger brother’s life (he is at school) is problematic to me. Its like you gone MAKE him be dependent on you.

I have told my kids that “I am not my mama” and when I say that I mean specifically that I will not be upholding tolerating dealing with no bullchit. And I mean it. This is my life; you joined it. Sit down and enjoy the ride. Or I will throw your ass off.

My mama’s kids ARE her life. Not judging her or any moms who feel like this. I just don’t. Don’t stone me.

———–
      :yes: Some need that just to move on. After that get nah

I will wait until it gets shipped to burlington coat factory lol

next to where all the applebottom, rocawear & baby phat stuff is sitting.

Lol.. Trinas baddest bitch collection .. lol.

:crying1: But real talk the perfume…I get the most fukking compliments on!!! Diamond Princess. I bought that chit at Citi Trends for like 8 dollas. The peepah love it! :shrug:

aww kenya

you so caring and considerate!

********
      I try :oops: :hug:

Was it his Roc Boy initiation
      ***********

ha! the same way Diddy initiates his artiste’s :lol:

——————
      Yesss. This is my mama. I find myself telling her NO, don’t get that for me :no: I can handle that. She never want to see any of us without. She has a lot of boys tho and sometimes you have to leave them without to let them become men and get their “own” What are they going to do when Mama gone? Can’t come live with more. Bless they heart. Love her tho :heart:

All of this. :yes: One of my fave vids is that young ‘Ye giving his MLK poem/speech! :heart:

Caramel Rain says:

aint nobody hating on Kim. I used to like Kim. Esp when she was with Reggie Bush. I thought that was a sexy ass couple.. So it’s not that we dont like Kim b/c of Kanye.

San ah make ya dance says:

:yes: Some need that just to move on. After that get nah
      ———————

true, but there is a period where the child may need the reassurance of a closer bond to totally heal. You tell me your sorry, but you still neglect me, then there is still room to re-develop those emotions.

San ah make ya dance says:

Some need that just to move on. After that get nah
      ———————

***********
      Cougar :love:

:pray: for a new post or at the very least a new subject.

rwilliams4782 says:

@orange blossom that perfume could have made it big but I was not impressed at the bottle.. just like nicki minaj new fragrance smells good but I cant find the strength to buy it bc the bottle is childish

GIRRLLL say that chit :tahnkyou:

Caramel Rain says:

goes to TY post to read what Khia said about Chris Brown ..
      I love the name Khia..

:yes: God bless them. I am all that I am cause of her. So there’s that. And she is central to the raising of my own village.

She was wrestling with her feelings about her younger two being “stingy” the other day. I felt bad for her but I knew somehow when we were growing up they would be like that. She always got them their “own”. No need to share…ppl should learn to “share.” :| It helps with so many other aspects of grown-up life.

That post was for @outsidethebox

Cougar :love:
      —————————-

i try :happy:

:thankyou: TUH

——————
      Yes. It depends on the person too. My father ain’t ish, but he don’t break my day/life. I understand things a lot better now from his perspective than when I was young. Some people need therapy just for this. :shrugs:

————
      :cosign: Nail on the head. And When I start my non village :lol: , I know mama gonna do whatever for em.

Miany says:

She always got them their “own”. No need to share…ppl should learn to “share.” It helps with so many other aspects of grown-up life.
      ^^ :yes: can’t stand a stingy person, even worse on a child… share or do without cuz baby believe u aint gotta job & dayum near EVERYTHING yo lil snot drippin azz has is something someone shared with you.

And I HATED Kim. YE is what got me being nice to her. But if old Ye dont resurface soon :eek: *scratches neck* or at least a Ye I can relate to. :lol: People change and evolve..nothing wrong with that but dang folk :| dont alienate ya base.

rwilliams4782 says:

Off subject but im here at work killing time. I have netflix on my phone so I watched N-secure… Lord that movie actually came out in theatres.. that should have been a 10 city play at best… horrible script..horrible acting

:hug: RWilliams
      Thank you for sharing, maybe someone out there :hi: needed to see that :yes:
      :hug:

———-
      I tell my nieces and nephew, sharing is caring. We sing it, cause you will get NOTHING if you don’t :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

LAWD I don’t wanna have to e font cut nobody :hahaha: let me be white font in dis BISH :nun:

IsThisThingOn... says:

All of this. One of my fave vids is that young ‘Ye giving his MLK poem/speech!

____________________________

Downright precious. :yes:

I love the chirren(how my Mama say it). :heart:

————-
      :lol: where the knife

Miany says:

rwilliams4782 :lol: you’re even worse for watching that crap… i looked at the title N-secure…then kept scrolling for something to watch on netflix
      @San :cheers: sharing is caring

I don’t do nothing at work no more, cept whats needed. I need a new job :cry:

That bottle is terrible. :lol: But say what the ikki smells good you say? :bounce: I love me some smell good. Imma check it out. Bottles dont much bother me. I got so much junk. :no: :smack:

Caramel Rain says:

And I HATED Kim. YE is what got me being nice to her. But if old Ye dont resurface soon *scratches neck* or at least a Ye I can relate to. People change and evolve..nothing wrong with that but dang folk dont alienate ya base
      *************
      You didnt like Kim then? She was soo fashionable then. I loved to watch KUWTK just to see her wardrobe. but now :no: Ye got you being nice to ha :lol: Ye done lost it

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

San :no: some peepah swear they be speaking for the masses and I be reading the font like :eek:

Miany says:

@San.. same here… I haven’t done a thing & I have been here since 2:45 (came 15 mins early on my own cuz I wanna leave 15 mins early :oops: ) I aint been shiii since they called me back on this job.
      I’ve been applying just bout everywhere tho :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

LAWD I don’t wanna have to e font cut nobody let me be white font in dis BISH
      ********
      moi? *Dtts voice* :lol:
      You just cranky cuz you aint get no meat in your taco lol

—————————

man you crazy, ol buddy was a G. specially when my nicca said, “introduce me as your man, nonna that friend ish.” :rofl:

on that note im out. night crew you can have the floor now :hahaha:

GIRRLLL say that chit :tahnkyou:

i remember vividly how i disagreed with my mama (in my head of course :eek: ) about a Dear Abby article. Abby’s advice was for the wife to take her husbands side in some tift with her children from a previous relationship? Or maybe even her current one. My mama thought that was blasphemy. All I could think was well children aint perfect and they will grow up and LEAVE you and you will be alone.. :eek: :no:

Ty says:

@ Kenya Khia’s write up was before Chris started cutting up forgot who she used for C :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

LAWD I don’t wanna have to e font cut nobody let me be white font in dis BISH

what you talkin bout willis? done came in here riled up and dont nobody know why :lol:

how was the gym?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You just cranky cuz you aint get no meat in your taco lol
      by Caramel Rain on Nov 21, 2013 at 4:27 pm
      ———-
      :rofl: not you friend. And yes my sugar prolly is low. I am otw home now :thankyou;

Caramel Rain says:

That bottle is terrible. But say what the ikki smells good you say? I love me some smell good. Imma check it out. Bottles dont much bother me. I got so much junk.
      **********
      girl me too.. I got nicki’s parfume. It smells good, but after 30 mins, I dont smell it anymore. It doesnt last long on me. That body is hideous but dont bother me. it was gift

moi? *Dtts voice* :lol:
      You just cranky cuz you aint get no meat in your taco lol
      Taken u went to Taco Bell and ate that horse meat :hurl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

((((((((((((((
      :thinking: I like Trina wonders if this CitiTrends has it. Think I can spare 8 whole dollars.

I don’t do nothing at work no more, cept whats needed. I need a new job :cry:

:no: Me too. I am not motivated to do anything above. Not nothing. :no:

MissHarlem says:

I told yall when it came out that Nicki’s perfume smell good but folks hate her bc she dont pay their rent :lol: the bottle gave me pause bc it wont look good on my dresser. Petty I know :coffee:

Lawd AMG Bytch Better Have My Money just came on :headphones:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Orange :lol: gym was cool. Did so much leg work I’m round here with my legs wobbly like I’m top drilling :bounce:

:newpost:

I’ve been applying just bout everywhere tho :lol:
      ———–
      And I don’t even care :eek: I have come to the realization that I must get my own biz off the ground asap. I am a Gemini, we must fly :nun: Not be put on mundane stuff all day.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

No Ty! I went to Qdoba…. Care eats Taco Bell :lol:

Then when? Blazer and herve dresses aint my idea of fashionable. But yes she looked good all pulled together. Sure did. :lol: I love high fashion Kim. This one yall dont like, I like her threads. Wish I could tell her how to wear them tho. :lol:

Miany says:

Ty…taken went for the horse meat but they forgot it so she really :angry: now

CHARBEE says:

This child has mental and psychological issues. I feel bad for him, something has went on and has yet to be addresses mentally.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@rwilliams so you saying Miss Trina stuff smells good too. Answer me quick I’m leaving in 20min and there is a CitiTrends down the street and around the corner from the job.

SOTHERNGRL says:

LAWD I don’t wanna have to e font cut nobody let me be white font in dis BISH
      ((((((((((((((((((
      We are cancers we aint about to cut nobody, unless they deserve the HAIL out of it.

likeCaesar says:

Chris Brown could blow up an elementary school and these dumb women will still be like “don’t judge him” or “he’s being treated unfairly” or “its his moms fault” or “the media is lying”.

I swear…