Chris Brown’s Problems With His Mother Go Deeper Than Rock Throwing

Chris Brown Shows Up to Court With Rihanna

When troubled singer Chris Brown hurled a rock through his mother’s car window earlier this week he didn’t care if the rock injured her or caused her to lose control of her car. Brown was outraged because his mom, Joyce Hawkins, suggested that he remain in treatment at a rehab center.

This is not the first time Brown has lashed out at his own mother. Industry insiders have whispered about Brown abusing his own mother for years.

Brown’s violent behavior stems from his anger and rage toward her for not protecting him from his violent father as a boy. In an interview with MTV’s Sway, Brown recalled watching his mother suffer abuse at the hands of his father. He told Sway that watching the abuse heaped upon his mother was “an influence in me about how to treat a woman.”

“I used to always feel the hate for anybody that disrespected a lady. Or called a lady the B-word … or just disrespected her.”

But the family history of abuse had the opposite affect on young Chris.

Abuse is a learned behavior from one generation to the next. Parents who beat their children (or each other) plant the seeds of violence in young children that will be repeated as the child grows up.

From MTV News:

Based on the information she has read about the case and her 25 years of experience dealing with domestic-violence issues, Sheryl Cates, CEO of the National Domestic Violence Hotline and the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline, said the intergenerational abusive behavior that Brown could be a part of is not unusual.

“It’s a learned behavior,” she said. “It can be unlearned, and I hope that he will seek some help to do that. But it’s about a belief system where you think, ‘I have the right to hurt someone I love.’ I’ve seen him say a lot that he would treat women differently, but the [alleged] injuries in this case are the same tactics — emotional or physical — meant to control [Rihanna]. One of the things we can convey to people is [that] violence is not the answer and there is an ability to change if you want that.”

Photo: INFphoto.com

145 Responses to “Chris Brown’s Problems With His Mother Go Deeper Than Rock Throwing”

:eek: …man, that nigga momma look some kinda way… :lol:

Never disrespect your mother dude :nono: A man that treats his mother like shyt typically ain’t shyt :nono: kfjiaiohtnfunkywhytoosy get what she deserves fawking with this loser :nono:

wtf is Chris wearing??? Chit them nut crushing pants might have made him throw that rock too. :think:

The Master Beta :D says:

Umph :tea: you gone learn

My father did all the spanking in the house….. never has my father lifted a finger on my mother, he may have cussed her but never a finger :nono: I do agree abuse is a learned behavior :tea: but I do believe in spankings :yes:

deedeegirl says:

So you became what you hate? This is just typical behavior for somebody strung out on drugs.

Chris you have failed me as a fan :tea: I am very disappointed in yo tired azzz …….. I can’t stand a ninja that don’t respect his mother :nono: them type ain’t shyt for real !!!!!!

That mom is a enabler, and kitytofunkywhytoosie is one too :tea:

Ms Peaches says:

I think his anger issues are deeper than anyone really understands. He may have gotten some of that fathers a-s kickin or worst as a child.

Anna says:

3 Man, I just don’t care™ says:

wtf is Chris wearing???
    ~~~~~~~~~
    WTheck is his mama wearing. She looks old in the face, trying to wear some thigh high boots. Tina Turner, she is not.

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Sick of hearing about a rich ungrateful angry muhfugga on drugs

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey Joyce :waves: Michael Jackson died so Chris Brown could live…memba?

as a adult, that bullshyt with how I grew up don’t fly with me at a certain age …… you may have grew up around the nonsense …… but it doesn’t mean you have become nonsense ……. you have the power ….:nono: and for that this ninja needs to quit putting blame on his ain’t shyt ways :no:

VDot says:

Chris’ jacket looks like it was balled up in the corner and he picked that chit up and put it on anyway. :blink:

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Sick of hearing about a rich ungrateful angry muhfugga on drugs

:cosign: this shyt alllllllll theeeee way :woohoo:

Caramel Rain says:

He looks just like his mama

@NikkeMinxx says:

If chris mistreats hs mama the rest of the heauxs dont stand a chance…

:offtopic: Colin Kaepernick and Teyana Taylor … What say you? :waiting:

Ty says:

Because he watched his dad tag her for years. That cycle is vicious :smack:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

man, that nigga momma look some kinda way
    Sure does :lol: Like he c o c k ed back and two pieced her before court. Her hair looks askew. Her boots look droopy too. Jenie tell her about that :crying1: :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

Colin Kaepernick and Teyana Taylor … What say you?
    —–
    2 rich struggle faces coming together :coffee: nothing extravagant here

forgetmenot says:

His mother looks as if she’s had a hard life. I wonder if Chris has put his hands on Karruchee(sp). :coffee:

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

~~~~~~~~
    Amen. Oprah is a prime example.

Mom Breezy let that man whoop on her in front of her baby for too long. He is severely damaged and it’s her fault. She’s complaining about his entourage because Chris has become an addict since he started hanging with them, but he has gotten violent with her in the past so she can’t blame it on them. I know she’s trying but it’s too late to help him now. It’s up to him.

sassyshe says:

Like I say put him in jail for a good 6 months, that will get him detox and off whatever else he is on and sufficient tome for joyce and bu to get rid of the freeloading enablers (including SR FOB karatechop) who are polluting him

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

VDot says:
    ___________________________
    My GAWD I just let out a howl :hahaha: Like him and Coochie woke up from a night of :snort: and was like we gotta go to court :woohoo: She threw On a tshirt that fits like a dress and did a hoe bath and he just came straight out the house smelling like :buttshake:
    He looks sick. Like he weighs 130 pounds. Like FIRE MARSHALL BILL :grin: :no:

sassyshe says:

The bigger question is if anyobe still buying teana im still a virgin story

@NikkeMinxx says:

man, that nigga momma look some kinda way..

Old
    Haggard
    Ran th’ough

Pick one….

FuturedocDonte says:

The bigger question is if anyobe still buying teana im still a virgin story
    —–
    Wayment :stop: I thought she was pregnant… Didnt auntie do a post last month?

@NikkeMinxx says:

The bigger question is if anyobe still buying teana im still a virgin story
    ________________________________________

:hellnaw: Not even with the blog Rush Card.

By the HEADline I thought it was going to expound on – His mama treating him like HER liL BOYFRIEND

~~~~~~~~~

~~
    ~Which is it ?

Oops. I left my comment before reading the story. Sandy already said all dat what I said.

How about this…Sandy if Tara beats Peter’s azz one mo time can we get a mental health medical minute on female domestic violence and the men that take it?

Ni ni says:

At this point these are excuses for bad.behavior. If he really needs help, quit the biz for a while. His record label, etc.dont care about him. As for his mom, she seems to at least be attempting to right some of her wrongs..cant change the past.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

2 rich struggle faces coming together
    :rofl: He looks like a great dane and she a pittbull. If they ever have babies they would make Dittbulls. Big horse sized dogs with old droopy faces.

Caramel Rain says:

Ty says:

Because he watched his dad tag her for years. That cycle is vicious
    **********
    yes it is.. This is psychological abuse which is waay harder to heal from then physical abuse. People are so dam judgemental tho. I just pray he can heal

VDot says:

__________________________

:rofl: :hahaha:

Who is Teana? :thinking:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR can you research and post the video of Lamar Odom rapping with his shirt off while high… with his best friend…. with his shirt off…. and he says he is on the DL… please :pray: but wait till 2 pm so I can comment :lol:

@Nikke Nikke NIKKE :hi: ION believe they’re a couple
    Just last week EMM TEE OH was showing pics of another girl. Track star
    then they said Sannah

_________
    :preach: and he is trying to numb himself with drugs. Plus he has no real men in his life that can guide him. That’s why I said yesterday, u really cant compare him to Ye. Chris is reaching out but there is no one there to help him. He is in self-destruct mode :coffee:

Wheeew he would have looked up and saw me coming :tea: Don’t care what you’re going through

@VDOT
    “Chris’ jacket looks like it was balled up in the corner and he picked that chit up and put it on anyway. ”

Everything he wearing it look like he got it when he was 12 years old! :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

VDOT you already know (Webbie voice) that Chris ain’t brush not nan tooth and Coocie probably still had back shots on her shoulder blades from the night before :dead:

GellySammich says:

LuVn I saw them babies hugged up in that bath the other day. :heart: sweetest thing ever.

bleh. i want some bean pie and some sweet potato ice cream.

pms turn a nigga into a straight savage! :pizza: :cuss:

IsThisThingOn... says:

I know she’s trying but it’s too late to help him now. It’s up to him.

Could they possibly benefit from some form of FAMILY counseling? SHE needs help too. Perhaps they’re both struggling with some degree of ‘arrested development’ because they were both victims of the husband/father. She may believe she’s ‘just fine’ now because she survived and escaped the physical abuse, but she may have never dealt with how that abuse affected – and still affects – her mentally, emotionally, etc.

Bird says:Mom Breezy let that man whoop on her in front of her baby for too long. He is severely damaged and it’s her fault.
    ~~~~~~~~
    :think:

My Mother\Father were very abusive to each other. I meaN fight like drunken sailors
    He broke her nose

she threw a Pot of hot Grease on him Blistered his a.s.s up

he gave her 25 stitches from hitting her in the head with a Liquor bottle

She sliced him from head to toe – he had to be Hospitalized

and ON and ON

It didnt Damage me NOR my Brothers. they dont Beat ther wives :shrug:

I will not talk about Chris today :nono:

Kaep talks to a soccer player. I forgot her name. She looks better than Teyanna in the face.

Kaep been running through hoes since last season when he broke out. His play has suffered tho.

You know how these hoes is, they come around when you on top. He better start playing better or all these hoes ain’t goin be around.

GellySammich says:I saw them babies hugged up in that bath the other day. :heart: sweetest thing ever.

:crying1: Yes it is :crying1:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@MissTaken.. I been tried to told yall…. hugged up on aninjas back in a VIP section.

Good Loving. I dont think he’s ‘a couple’ with any of them but I do think think he is enjoying being Kap. They just tryna post it to make it look like they won. He never post the pics, they do. As for her, I think she is tired of being kinda famous and wants one of these dudes to claim her so they can be one of those ‘it’ couples…

GellySammich says:

:( Damn LuVn

Ty says:

I thought Kaep was dating the track star at Arizona State with the nice body :thumbsup: She favors Teyana though :yes:

~
    ~~~~~~~~
    :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

________________________
    Well shoot girl tell me more :popcorn: :lol:

Damn LuvBug :cry:

Caramel Rain says:

VDot says:

***********
    it is wrankled. he shoulda through it in the dryer for a few mins

He broke her nose

she threw a Pot of hot Grease on him Blistered his a.s.s up

he gave her 25 stitches from hitting her in the head with a Liquor bottle

She sliced him from head to toe – he had to be Hospitalized

and ON and ON

It didnt Damage me NOR my Brothers. they dont Beat ther wives

Dayum…
    :facepalm:

She needs a chemical peel, or something :blink: because I see vegan leather :eek:

@GEllY
    Yeah – it’s SAD but true. It used to frighten the hell outta me. Every Blue Moon I have a Nightmare of one of their Fights.
    But
    My Point of the post was/is Ms.Joyce isnt all too blame.

San ah make ya dance says:

I will not talk about Chris today

me either. yall done already had an entire dr. phil post on this boy yesterday. :rolleyes:

Whats that NAIJAGAl says . .
    Life’s been Bricks and ConCreTe
    :shrug:

My moThers struggle Gave Me strength :yes:

———
    :yes: Said what I had to say

Smonae says:

This man/child needs help :no:

Caramel Rain says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

I know she’s trying but it’s too late to help him now. It’s up to him.

***********
    :cosign:

Orange Blossom says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I will not talk about Chris today

:woot: *blows the whistle*

Flag on the play :chase: Flag on the play
    Not Allowed! :rules: Sect. 598.2.33b states otherwise! :eek:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead:

Did yall see the write up I posted about Barney’s yesterday :thinking:

They didn’t show up nor did they send reps. to the NY Council to address the discrimination claim. In other words, phuck yall and your feelings :coffee:

Chemical peels give my face life :yes:

:hahaha: I can’t do it today Jenie

Caramel Rain says:

Did yall see the write up I posted about Barney’s yesterday
    ***********
    I saw that! It said Macy’s too right? Sad.

@TY
    I seen U posted the story of Barneys/macys Not giving two Fcuks about the Racism
    ~~~~~~
    In their minds they’re thinking GREAT – few less ni@@Er$ we have to watch
    :tea:

:tape:

ill be back later. done found me a bean pie recipe that i need to study anyway

:rolleyes:

just found some crystal embellished uggs :nun:

gloray! mayweather done started something

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

HEEEEYYYY EVERYBODY!!!! :hug:

Luvin’
    DTS
    JENAYYYYEEE
    SAMOOANE
    CARAMEL
    MISTAKEN
    MAAAAN

DANG I MISSED YALL!!

:blink: where errbody else at?

Lady_Elle says:

I recall an interview with Chris Brown years ago where he talked about pissing his pants in fear of his step-father!

His step-father was kicking him mother’s azz on the regular.

Chris appears to be an addict. He is likely medicating the pain he feels. He may need help… but it may start with a prison sentence to get his undivided attention. :brokenheart:

I think this young man is talented and entertaining.

Unfortunately he is acting as crazy as the days are long! :cry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Clearly everyone here is giving Chris a pass because he is currently with a black woman. Oh wait :cell: she is not black… Partial?! Kinda. :shrugs:
    #Teampetty
    Off to lunch I go :kona:

:tape:

ill be back later. done found me a bean pie recipe that i need to study anyway

:rolleyes:
    ———
    Cynical. Bye :lol:

:pray: Rebuke this Pizza Devil on my back

Im surprised we havent gotten the BEY/Jey pics from the OKC game Yet

Caramel Rain says:

Did yall see the write up I posted about Barney’s yesterday
    ***********
    I saw that! It said Macy’s too right? Sad.
    _______
    :yes:

@ Luv the sad thing is that we will still see folks in there buying that crap :coffee:

bean pie :huh: aka gas city :nono:

*sits bow tie on the blog*

Did yall see the write up I posted about Barney’s yesterday :thinking:

WE NEED to shop there, and be OFFENDED too :eek:

Smonae says:

Me too Luvn, we know how much Sandy loves that power couple.

I missed Macy’s hugs sale on wed :crying:

VDot says:

Damn Luvn :blink: Were they training for the Ultimate Fighter?

The Master Beta :D says:

Wut :hi: cute pic love the hair

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

:wail: YALLL DON’T LOVE ME ANTYMOOOORREE!!! :wail:

Smonae, they’ll probably have 29 more sales :lol:
    That way, you can go be OFFENDED too, and we can all be in on the classaction :yahoo:

:rofl: <—serious laugh

Ty says:

The latest artist to sign with Young Money is back at her hoish ways again. She has been frequently offering her ‘almost’ free sexual services to both Lil’ Wayne and Birdman within a period of six months which is the main reason why she is at war with Shanell. Let’s not forget that her ex boyfriend of the Miami production duo C&D who recently signed to Cash Money Records is pretty down for Shanell. It really bugs her to notice that the guy just carries on with is life and isn’t the sucker he used to be for her anymore. That too, she is not having. That’s why she is flaunting her pseudo relationship with Weezy and Birdman to his face at any given opportunity.

Having Lil’ Wayne calling her ‘Petite yellow ruby gemstone” or ‘Golden Head’ and praising her LSLH features day in day out, got her thinking that she is the next of king after Nicki Minaj whom she tries really hard to befriend by inviting her to grab something to eat or getting her to go shopping. Nicki being the smart woman she is, has been quick to shut her down like ‘You’re really cute and all but I don’t know you like that so stop disturbing my peace and just do what you’re here for’

For now, Weezy and his daddy seem to have found a new ‘lust’ interest so they are having fun at lavishing her with gifts and money. I wonder why Diddy did not make her his second mistress since he seemed to enjoy the wonderful threesomes with her and Cassie so much. I guess Cassie wasn’t letting that happen!

Now Shanell is so fed up that she is balancing opposing factors in order to reach a conclusion/choice and leave because she feels like Weezy played her big time.

Well..we all wish her luck don’t we?

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

HEEYYYYY MASTER B! :hug:

Thank you!

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: you look so prreetttyyy!!

Caramel Rain says:

Christina Millian :blink: ???

yeah chile :smack:

Hey Wut :wave:

Smonae says:

DTTS :hahaha:

I be on Macys sales,, sometimes its bullchit and other times it be a serious sale. This time is was serious

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

HEEEY CARAAAAMEL! Thanks! :blush:

HI San ah make ya :buttshake:

Smonae says:

WUT cute pic, how ya doing :waves:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

:wail: YALLL DON’T LOVE ME ANTYMOOOORREE!!! :wail:
    ========
    NONSENSE! :love: :love: :love: <–Everybody! :D

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

TYYYYY!!! :hug: What yall talkin bout rounst this joint? I been missing out!!

WUT :huh: u and ur daughter could be twins :happy: HOW R U

Caramel Rain says:

Oh Lord.. I thought it was just a rumor she was :humping: for tracks!! AND she friends with Karrueche? hmpf

Im surprised we havent gotten the BEY/Jey pics from the OKC game Yet

What she doing LuVie sheesh :yawn:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

@DTS

I only said that to get attention from you!!! :hug: :rofl:

Chile I feel like Sophia on Color Purple when she got out of prison…”I don’t know none yall no moe!” :hahaha: I gotta catch up!

Hey everybody from later. :hi: Hey wut Wut! :wave: :kiss:

Nothing really…. mainly Her Dryness & Comp., The Carters, & Chris :coffee:

Sandra has a new neutral chick that been getting our blog time chile :huh:

B
    BEY/J wer at the game I guess to show support to Kev Durant
    Fan hit the half court challenge to win 20K
    and HOV Congratulated him

But UMHHH Beys’s UBER blonde hair :eek:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Hey WUVIN YOU!! I been good! :2dance:

People tell us that all the time! Have you been behaving? (I know its a no but stupid questions deserve a stupid answer) :rofl:

Colin Kaepernick and Teyana Taylor …
    __

Nawl! Really? :huh: I like T so.. hmmm. But she don’t seem like his type.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

OOOOOOTTTTTTBBBBB!!! Whats up doc!!! :hug:

essenze says:

Good afternoon people :waves: I pray that this young man gets the help that he needs. If he doesn’t, I don’t see this ending well for him.

WUT
    UMMh the Nicest One here :tea:

I see u Been lurking aND copied my style :rolleyes:

I saw them @LuVie. That hair seems to be a response to everybody going blonde…or nah? :lol: You know Bey lightweight messy. :tea:

Them cotdamn ruits tho :chase: :blink:

<<< Just had our office holiday lunch. Bish been eating since 11 a.m. EST.

<<< Would be mad at my mama too if she was with a dude…and it upset me so bad I was pissin the bed til I was 25. I too would have anger.

Smonae says:

OTB i was thinking the same thing, she trying to see how far Kanye gone push Kim :hahaha:

Christina Millian
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yep.

Smonae says:OTB i was thinking the same thing, she trying to see how far Kanye gone push Kim
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FuturedocDonte says:

Watching love and hip hop … :lol: I’m not into spousal abuse but… Tara be :box: the hell out of Peter

Ty says:

Ahmad Rashad moves on from his divorce from Sale Johnson to Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett.

Ahmad Rashad, a Pro Bowl wide receiver, has made yet another great catch.
    The Minnesota Vikings legend has rebounded from his broken marriage to Sale Johnson — the ex-wife of Jets owner Woody Johnson — and is said to be dating Valerie Jarrett, President Obama’s most trusted senior adviser.
    Rashad, a sportscaster and a close friend of Michael Jordan’s, is keeping the romance on the down low. “They haven’t gone out in public,” one source told me. “They are sneaking around.” (Rashad’s manager did not respond to questions about the relationship, and the White House declined to comment on Jarrett’s personal life.)
    Rashad, who was known as Bobby Moore before he became a Quranist, had two brief marriages in the 1970s and was wed to “The Cosby Show” actress Phylicia Rashad from 1985 to 2001 (the two share a daughter, Broadway star Condola Rashad). He married Sale in 2007, and they separated about a year ago. Of her one and only marriage, to William Robert Jarrett, Valerie once e-mailed a reporter: “Married in 1983, separated in 1987, and divorced in 1988. Enough said.”
    Jacked from Page Six

Ty says:

Kim Kardashian secretly underwent weight loss procedures to shed her baby weight.

Five months after giving birth to baby North, Kim Kardashian looks hotter than ever.
    But while Kim says that she’s shed the 70 pounds of pregnancy weight by doing the Atkins Diet and exercising, Life & Style can exclusively reveal that the reality star has also been sneaking off to get secret cutting-edge cosmetic procedures to get her body back.
    Kanye West Makes Out With a Topless Kim Kardashin in “Bound 2″ Music Video
    A source says in the latest issue of Life & Style, on stands now, that the new mom has been seeing Dr. Simon Ourian, a Beverly Hills cosmetic plastic surgeon based at the discreet and upscale Epione clinic. She’s been getting work done, including fillers, stretch-mark treatments and a fat-reducing ultrasound procedure on her stomach that costs up to $5,000 a session.
    Kim, who most recently visited Dr. Ourian on Nov. 13, gets the Coolaser treatment, which chills the skin and then uses light pulses to vaporize skin cells — removing wrinkles, scars, saggy skin and stretch marks.
    “It’s popular with celebrities post-baby to reduce stretch marks and sagging in the tummy and breast areas,” an insider tells Life & Style. The Epione clinic can also use ultrasound to melt a layer of fat just beneath the skin.
    While Kim’s rep denies she’s being treated by Dr. Ourian, insiders tell the mag that she’s going to great lengths to keep her visits a secret.
    Kim Kardashian Steps Out With Baby North West in NYC After Kanye West’s “Bound 2″ Premiere
    A source from the clinic shares that “Kim and other high-profile clients can sneak in through a back door” to keep from run-ins with the paparazzi. And during one trip to a laser hair-removal clinic — another of Kim’s secret weapons — she pretended to be visiting the Pilates studio next door. “She even wore workout clothes to throw off the photographers and begged them to make it look like she was going inside to work out, not to get laser treatments,” an insider spills to Life & Style.
    Jacked from Life & Style

TY I seen that story – Ahmad Rashad likes his woman OlD and WEALTHY
    :tea:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WUT
    UMMh the Nicest One here :tea:
    I see u Been lurking aND copied my style :rolleyes:
    ————————–
    WHAAAAT? WHO MEEEE? okay so I totally stole it :rofl: Its temporary…my fro is hiding under there!

VDot says:

:rofl: :crying1: at this video of Lamar! I am fugging :dead: :ghost:

That was the slowest accapella freestyle I’ve ever seen in life. He may be on heroin and not crack.

~
    ~
    ~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :lol: :hug:

He may be on heroin and not crack.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :pray:
    I truly Hope NOT

Ty says:

Lady Gaga’s Artpop flop cost 50 employees their jobs at Interscope records.

Lady Gaga’s critically slammed album ARTPOP is predicted to sell only between 240,000 and 260,000 copies its first week. Her last album “Born This Way,” sold 1.1 million copies in its first week.
    The numbers are a disaster for both Gaga and Interscope.
    Interscope Records put $25 million into ARTPOP’s promotion. The most money any record company paid for promotion since Michael Jackson’s “Invincible” 30 million.
    How Interscope will lay off at least 50 employees after Gaga’s disaster.
    Sources are telling THE EXAMINER that Lady Gaga will tone down her act. “She now realizes her bizarre act is overshadowing her music.”
    Jacked from Naughty but Nice Rob

Carrington says:

Isn’t it a little known fact outside of the industry that Ursha treats his mother like an endentured servant, as well?

My mama whooped a$$ if she thought I was ABOUT to lie and it’s safe to say that 99% of those times – I WAS about to lie!

If a teacher, or an adult said I did something, she knew me well enough to know what I was capable of. If it was something that she knew I really wouldn’t do, I escaped, but she could tell from the look in my eyes whether my truth was the real deal:

Mother: “The teacher called and said that you…”
    Me: Uh uhhhh
    Mother: (Splat!! Zonk&% Bam+$!# Zapp!!) Yes, you did. I know you! You did it!”

Once, I stole a rubber frog from Kmart. Put it in my pants and took it home. Got in the car and showed my cousin Main (RIP) blabbed.

Main: Oooooh! Trish… Red stole a frog!

We got home and I got whipped so hard that I still remember that a$$ whipping. SINCE that day, I have never stole anything in my life (OK… other than sticky notes and staplers and stuff when I leave a job – but who doesn’t? You know black folk be at work takin’ stuff you don’t even NEED – at home on the intercom talkin’ about “Ree Ree… mama holding on line one! Ree Ree…”)… anyway… did I digress?

I was recently driving down the street and saw a wallet for some reason, something told me to pick it up – I did and it had a drivers license, some credit cards and $180 in cash. I search and searched FB until I found a lady who MIGHT be her and sent messages to her and all of her friends and not one friend responded to me… a week and a half later, she sent me a message and I met her and gave it to her – she said it was her tithe money.

I say all of that to say that people are going to be who they want to be, but you CAN escape the cycle if you CHOOSE to. I know people who grew up with a crack head mother and father and grew up to be a doctor… and I know some doctor’s whose children grew up to be crack heads.

When you know better… you should make an effort to DO better. If you don’t want it, no one can make you.

Chris needed guidance from the onset of his issues, but his mother was more concentrated on telling him how great he was, instead of pulling him by his coat tail when he effed up.

And here we are.

Carrington says:

The reason Gaga’s last album sole 1.1 million is not necessarily due to artistry or fans shelling out big bucks for her work… she sold that many albums because the record company sold the album for .99 during the first week of release. I don’t even listen to her and I bought it… so, if you deduct the number of people who ONLY bought the album because it was almost free… she likely would’ve sold the same amount back then.

:rofl: :rofl:

You know :thinking: I really dont rem seeing that much promo for Artpop. :huh: I only see Gaga out and about..no mention of Artpop.

Damn $1 though :huh:

They are saying that her antics overshadowed her talent and now she is just played out. Nikki is having the same issue :coffee:

*turns on Eve’s last album* :headphones:

Carrington says:

I didn’t either OTB… so, somebody put that money in their pockets because I didn’t even know the album was out.

RAE23 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Whats that NAIJAGAl says . .
    Life’s been Bricks and ConCreTe

My moThers struggle Gave Me strength

November 22, 2013 at 11:54 am

<<<<<<<<<<

:cosign: NOT ONLY MY MOM'S STRUGGLE BUT THE STRUGGLE OF TOO MANY AROUND ME FROM AUNTS TO FRIENDS! It is sad but true that domestic violence is more prevalent than any of would care to realize and the mental can definitely be as bad as the physical. I thank God he gave me the strength to watch and learn to steer clear of all of that abuse as a woman! So, I agree that growing up in such an abusive home is definitely no EXCUSE for Chris but may definitely be part of the reason. I absolutely love him as a young talent but am VERY concerned for him and the choices that he continues to make. I :pray: that he gets it together sooner than later because he can definitely have longevity as a performer. He is GREAT when he is up on his game which he hasn't been for quite some time.

Ty says:

@ OTB Im still trying to figure out why $25 mil had to go into that album. GaGa is not all that IMO :no:

I wonder if that’s why that VP with his own post downstairs is no longer at Interscope :thinking:

:newpost:

:newpost: :obama: :newpost:

:newpost: :obama: :newpost:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

deedeegirl says:

______________________________

Job 3:25 KJV
    King James Version
    “For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.”

:pray:

Crickett says:

This is so close to home for me. I have a CB right upstairs, 22yo high yellow punk who wants to be a tough guy but is super sensitive. It’s their personality when they are happy that everyone loves but once the high goes down and the mood shifts- they mad at the world because they didn’t live the Cosby lie.

LuvNeek says:

Sometimes a beating goes a looonng way. I got beat here and there, and I’m good. It depends on the person… like someone said above “when you know better you should do better”…. I whooped all of mines even the ones that aint mines…My oldest at a top 5 HBCU and I think a few a$$ whoopins helped :think: …and the rest will follow suit…well maybe not the middle one :think: but hey let me not split hairs… anyway #whoopa$$saveyowindow

:offtopic:

@Sandra I sent a e-mail about the black boy bound and chained in his dorm room on San Jose State campus…This here is the link