Ciara makes peace with one of Future’s baby mamas

Ciara and Brittni

R&B Princess Ciara Harris is feeling maternal toward the spawn of her fiancé rapper Future Hendrix. Last night Ciara made peace with one of Future’s baby mamas.

“#MyFamily. @indiajai. @tia_treon. @thebrittni. #Honest #Love,” Ciara tweeted under one photo of herself posing with Future’s baby mama and his sisters.

In the photo Ciara wears a long red tee that barely conceals her growing baby bump. In another photo, she posed in close proximity to her onetime arch nemesis, Future’s baby mama Brittni.

It’s funny how Dopamine has the magic to soothe the savage breast.

Ciara and Brittni

In an interview with E! News, Ciara spoke excitedly about walking down the aisle with Future.

“I’m very very excited! [Just] like every girl…we think about making that dress and that moment, and being with your bridesmaids. I just can’t wait to do everything, I’m like a little kid right now,” she gushed.

The expectant mother also murmured something about inviting all of Future’s children and their baby mamas gathering under one roof after they tied the knot.

“We talked about what we want to do. We want it to be very special. I know I don’t want it to be like, burning hot. I want perfect weather! Like, right when the sun starts to get really warm or right when it ends,” she explained.

The narcissist in Ciara couldn’t help but remind us who the wedding is really for (are weddings ever for the man?)

“I’m thinking I want a spotlight when I come down the aisle. I want it to be nice! It’s the performer in me!” she said with a giggle.

• Is Ciara Pregnant With Future’s Baby?
  • Wedded Bliss: The Gods Are Smiling
  • Is Ciara Rushing Into a Hopeless Marriage With Rapper Future?
  • CIARA SLAPS BLOGS WITH TAKE DOWN ORDERS

• Afiya

Does she really have a choice if she wanna be Futures wifey-poo? :no:

• ohpretty1

No person should want to MARRY a person that doesn’t accept their children, period. Respectfully, dopamine is not it play here. She is being a grown woman. If C, is pregnant, those children are siblings and have every right to be raised as such.

• Such A F’n Lady

I say he’s still sleeping with the baby mama. :coffee: She just has a look in her eye that says, “yeah heffa, you got him now but he knows where home is…”. Maybe that’s just the cynic in me though. :shrugs:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

If she don’t have a problem with it, why should anybody. To each their own. Shyt if she marry him, she’s gonna be kinda dealing with the chick in some form or manner. :shrugs: <—-All of this was to say I don't care :biggrin:

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

she has no choice b/c them chaps all gotta get along especially if he still smashing the BMomz

• Shellz

Such A F’n Lady says:

I say he’s still sleeping with the baby mama. She just has a look in her eye that says, “yeah heffa, you got him now but he knows where home is…”. Maybe that’s just the cynic in me though.

I was thinking the same thing!!!! but on ciara behalf she is doing the mature thing.

• essenze

She like it, I love it. I mean it is damn near impossible to be married to someone who already has children and not have any contact with the other parent, especially when you yourself have children with the father. I mean you don’t have to be beasties but you should at least be cordial for the sake of the children. I don’t have children so I know it is probably easier said than done.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Every man don’t want their baby mama, they be on to some new new

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Where is everybody at today :thinking:

4 more to go CiCi :thumbsup: :phew:

• Such A F’n Lady

Shellz says:

_____________________________

Glad I’m not the only one around here that thinks like that.

• KyCakes

Good for her!

Don’t bring about unhappiness due to being bitter :applause:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Which I got a feeling that she doesn’t mind :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

BM look better in the cloudy pic than the clear one :hahaha:

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

for the damn longest I been trying to figure out why the hell that boy rapper name is future?

• essenze

jeniefrumdabloc says:

4 more to go CiCi

He got 5 baby mommas?! Oh hell no, I ain’t going be able to do it!

• BayouBoy

Good afternoon Roses! Fresh meat here. :newbie: Patiently awaiting my welcome packet. . .

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

I know she don’t mind b/c hell what woman now a days and ain’t sharing her man’s peen?

San she still cute :lol: yeen right

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Damn has the world come to this :phew:

San she still cute :lol: yeen right
      ———
      Look like she look better on her back :biggrin: Naw, we’ve seen worst

• Such A F’n Lady

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Right! Future of what exactly? :thinks:

Then again, it is easier to say than Nayvadius…

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

Sadly it has Jenie. look at all these bmomz running around fighting over some peen on youtube and so forth. ain’t that the premise of love and hip hop and all that crap

• Apparition

Every man don’t want their baby mama
      ——————–
      :cosign:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Soooo is getting a ring finga tattoo a requirement yo get knocked up by Few-cha :huh:

Oh hi & chit :tea:

To*

• LadieLeo

jeniefrumdabloc says:

4 more to go CiCi

************************
      So this dude has 5 baby momma’s? How many chirren he got?

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

such a f’n lady, hell at least it’s better then dam 2 chains and wacka flacka :lol:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

:crying1:

LadieLeo says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      4 more to go CiCi
      ************************
      So this dude has 5 baby momma’s? How many chirren he got?
      I heard he has 11 but yeen heard that from me :gossip:

===============================

ain’t just his requirements its a whole lot of nucca’s that and u can twerk

• LadieLeo

Wait min, that’s a lil baby, so he got young kids too? So she started messing with him while somebody else was carrying his seed???? Ain’t nobody got that fo that mess!

• Bootcampgirl

Afternoon Everyone’s :waves:
      Anybody else feel like @knowledges eyeball is staring right at you :scared:

Dead !!! I just typed in google how many Baby Mammas and why his name popped up in the search engine, well got damn :ghost:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

****************

ummm.. not all women. I dont know any that do this, willingly.

• Bootcampgirl

Shooott, I don’t want a man with 1 kid let alone 11… :no:

LadieLeo says:

*********
      his youngest is like 9 months or so

LadieLeo says:

I think he had just had another child when he got with Cierror

Anybody else feel like @knowledges eyeball is staring right at you :scared:

==========================

that’s my kayne look :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

Shooott, I don’t want a man with 1 kid let alone 11…

It was a joke :hahaha: I thought I heard he has 4 or 5 :yes:

Bootcampgirl says:

Afternoon Everyone’s :waves:
      Anybody else feel like @knowledges eyeball is staring right at you

I just noticed it :rofl:

• KyCakes

Um, Ledge…Let me preface this question by saying you are really sexy…

Do you have the ****ed hat to hide an aaliyah eye?

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Every man don’t want their baby mama

And every woman does not want her child’s father.

• Caramel Rain

baby momz is leaning away from Ciara..

• LadieLeo

Caramel Rain says:

LadieLeo says:

*********
      his youngest is like 9 months or so
      ********************************
      Child boo, they can have that mess!

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

:ghost:

• Bootcampgirl

his youngest is like 9 months or so<—shut the front door, couldn't be me…Go head PRINCESS Ciara

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

The sad part is even tho some of the kids be young, the relationship usually fails before they are even born

• KyCakes

the hat to the side? I said a c o c k e d

Man…Sadra does not like phallic words :rofl:

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

thanks ky, naw i don’t have the f*&^d up eye wore my ny fitted like that one day got bored was playing around.

• Just Looking

And every woman does not want her child’s father.

****************
      #BOOM :nun:

#instigate

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

And every woman does not want her child’s father.

————
      Exactly

and now she pregnant too, :no:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Soooo is getting a ring finga tattoo a requirement yo get knocked up by Few-cha

Oh hi & chit
      ********
      I just noticed that baby mama got a ring finger tattoo also …

• LadieLeo

Do you have the ****ed hat to hide an aaliyah eye?

*************************
      It would Musiq or Sammy Davis Jr. or Biggie or Slick Rick since he’s a guy. #helpful

• Aryanna

Sandra both of his baby mamas are picture in that pic. India is his baby mama too….

So is the girl Jessica his babymama too?

Requirements to get wifed or become a BM of a “rapper”:
      1. Be a pseudo celebrity (strippers, reality tv chicks, rachets & instagram models are eligible to apply)
      2. Have a fat azz
      3. Be willing to get all kinds of fugg azz (s/o Dubb) tattoos to show who yo man is (tat his name on it to show him its real)
      4. Be thirsty to get a reality tv show
      5. Know how to twerk

Feel free to add :tea:

• KyCakes

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

———————————————————————-
      :wail: NOooooooooo Don’t change the gravi….
      What ELSE am I gonna stare at whilst balancing on my heel :cry1:

• Apparition

And every woman does not want her child’s father.

————————-
      :cosign:

• essenze

This is just too much to process lawd lol I mean there is plenty of community peen out here, this we know. But to allow your womb to be infested by the community peen is another story. TBH I wouldn’t even date someone with that many kids by that many different women. To me that shows a pattern, ol’ boy is not a fan of strapping up as well.

Caramel Rain says:

baby momz is leaning away from Ciara..

She still fugging :yes: with his aint shyt track record he still hitting it :tea: believe that……..

:yawn:

• Aryanna

I can’t tell you how many times Ive seen where chicks who are messing with the same guy ACT like they are mature enough to still be cool with each other! That ish only last a few days!

• Bootcampgirl

Loves me some Slick Rick, Children’s Story is my jam and Teenage Love, know them verbatim :yes:

Well Howdy Bomb :waves:

Requirements to get wifed or become a BM of a “rapper”:
      2. Have a fat azz
      4. Be thirsty to get a reality tv show
      5. Know how to twerk
      Feel free to add :tea:

6. former stripper.
      7.slept with half the indusrty
      8.get slapped around by chris brown
      9.have a baby by lil wayne
      10. Have a facebook or twitter where u show a$$ shot

• KyCakes

2 Cribz! :yahoo:

• Who Dat

Isnt this DOS of Future’s baby mama’s?

Haven’t read all the comments.

But Isn’t India one and Brittni another one?

• Bootcampgirl

So I guess this ain’t the time to tell yall that I like Future’s song, Honest…Oh.. :kona:

Aryanna says:

Chile :tea: say that!

Jen-ayyyyyyy :waves:

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

:wail: NOooooooooo Don’t change the gravi….
      What ELSE am I gonna stare at whilst balancing on my heel :cry1:

==========

that pic better ky?

• Smonae

Jenie & Bomb :happy:

Ci will have to deal with them so she might as well make the best out of :shrugs: Maybe she asked Tiny for pointers

KY:buttshake:

• Aryanna

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Every man don’t want their baby mama

And every woman does not want her child’s father

But judging from how Brittni acts on Twitter.. she still wants him. She stay going in on him. This is only temporary. Watch..lol

• Who Dat

<<< Absolutely LOVES my two sister wives.

:yahoo:

Maybe she asked Tiny for pointers
      ————–
      :thumbsup:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Caramel Rain says:

baby momz is leaning away from Ciara..

She still fugging with his aint shyt track record he still hitting it believe that……..

********
      Lawd I hope not.. :no: Po Ciara

• lovezoe

Hopefully they can all be grownfolks for the sake of the children.

Smonae says:

Jenie & Bomb :happy:

:ghost: chile Tiny is half sprite

Smonae :yahoo:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

<<< Absolutely LOVES my two sister wives.
      ————
      Ppl be acting like ppl stay in their feelings forever. Some people know how to move on :yes: or know that Dude/Chick aint shyt :tea:

• Bootcampgirl

What happened to the eyeball :shocked:

• KyCakes

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

:wail: NOooooooooo Don’t change the gravi….
      What ELSE am I gonna stare at whilst balancing on my heel :cry1:

==========

that pic better ky?
      ——————————————————————-
      *ladylike giggle* :yes:

:thankyou:

:jack:

• Shellz

Bootcampgirl says:

_____

that song goes so hard!! i love it too

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Requirements to get wifed or become a BM of a “rapper”:
      2. Have a fat azz
      4. Be thirsty to get a reality tv show
      5. Know how to twerk
      Feel free to add :tea:
      6. former stripper.
      7.slept with half the indusrty
      8.get slapped around by chris brown
      9.have a baby by lil wayne
      10. Have a facebook or twitter where u show a$$ shot
      11. No life goals
      12. willing to be a casual sex partner
      13. Pretend you know about finer things, but actually love smoking weedo
      15. Own at least 3 LVs Only 1 is real.
      15 a. Drives a metro and live on section 8
      16. Use your WIC card to barter for yaki number 32
      17. Will get a new fit instead of paying your light bill

What happened to the eyeball :shocked:

============

will have the eyeball to comeback and stare at u kayne style later :lol:

Maybe she asked Tiny for pointers

_———————–

Lawwwwwwdddddddd *grabs Smonae by her colla to this :kona:* Guhl :no: (Really :rofl:) #DontBanMe #BlameTheseHeffas

• Caramel Rain

after a google search, India is his baby mama also, so there are 2 of his baby mamas above pictured in the second pic… idk.. confused.

• essenze

San ah make ya dance says:

<<< Absolutely LOVES my two sister wives.
      ————
      Ppl be acting like ppl stay in their feelings forever. Some people know how to move on or know that Dude/Chick aint shyt

______

It's definitely possible. My mom and dad(rip) broke up when I was about 8 and they finally were cordial when I was about 14. I knew they came to some sort of resolution when my dad came over for Thanksgiving and had dinner with me, my bro, my mom AND her boyfriend. I was like wow.

• Bootcampgirl

So I was feeling good about this little list. I was like #1, nope not me, #2, nope not me and so forth AND then @Just ruins it with her #12 :kona:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

And Future need not have no more kids :no: I don’t think good things of a man with a whole bunch of kids by a bunch of women

• lovezoe

Maybe she asked Tiny for pointers

:kona:

11. No life goals
      12. willing to be a casual sex partner
      13. Pretend you know about finer things, but actually love smoking weedo
      15. Own at least 3 LVs Only 1 is real.
      15 a. Drives a metro and live on section 8

8.get slapped around by chris brown
      9.have a baby by lil wayne
      10. Have a facebook or twitter where u show a$$ shot
      11. No life goals
      12. willing to be a casual sex partner
      13. Pretend you know about finer things, but actually love smoking weedo
      15. Own at least 3 LVs Only 1 is real.
      15 a. Drives a metro and live on section 8
      16. Use your WIC card to barter for yaki number 32
      17. Will get a new fit instead of paying your light bill

_____

I approve this message!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well my daughter is the oldest. 18 almost 19. And her dad basically told EVERY bish after me that ummmm…she my bff. You may as well like her. If not–its gonna make YOUR life miserable. Not ours. And for SHO not the life of our daughter. We have had a few who TRIED it too. And they not sister wives…so there the hail YOU GEAUX. And no me and him not sleeping together and HAVENT in a very long time (1996). So why bishes would be tripping..beyond us. We both would be drinking and :gossip: about her silly azz. And that goes BOTH ways. I have had a dude or two to trip about HIM too.

Oh well. Only the strong survive. We see who still around and who wasnt mature enough to make the cut. :coffee:

Boot :rofl: Guhl Bye :rofl:

• Just Looking

@Boot Camp – You gotta be able to qualify for at least 6.

Hope that’s helpful

:hug:

Let me find out Cici is in a Joselyn, Mimi, Steebie J situation :nono:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

It’s definitely possible. My mom and dad(rip) broke up when I was about 8 and they finally were cordial when I was about 14. I knew they came to some sort of resolution when my dad came over for Thanksgiving and had dinner with me, my bro, my mom AND her boyfriend. I was like wow
      ———–
      :thumbsup: Life too short to be caring about the other. When my mom was done, she was done. She sees his wife, smile, wave and keep it moving.

• Just Looking

@SANS – Girl life at fair, that man can’t help that his sperm love fresh eggs. :tea:

:kona:

:sarcasm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Correct and Thanks. Cause when I seen the pic…. I was like there are TWO baby mama’s of his in that picture. Exactly why I asked.

—————–

Dubbers :hugs:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Girl life at fair, that man can’t help that his sperm love fresh eggs.
      ———–
      That made me :hurl:

• lovezoe

Ciara wants to be loved. Poor little tink

:waves: @ Snap back twins :nun:

Just Looking : waves: And you know this maaaannnmnm *Martin voice* :nun:

• KyCakes

Dubb and her sister wives stories :ghost: <—– The Upper Room

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      me and 18 yo came from a similar background too. my parents been divorced for 30 years and my mom still go take my dad to the doctor. They been knowing each other since dad was 6 and mom was 4.

And HIS fam set up the same way. When his pops passed HIS MOM and her sisters cooked all the food etc everything. She sat on the front row beside his second wife and his mom.

WE followed suit. No need to be nasty etc the way we saw it. Me and my ex and my family would go to their family gatherings…him and his family come to ours. We ALL going to his mom’s house for Thanksgiving Eve matter of fact.

———-
      Sound like my Granny. Hadn’t been with my paw in years but when he had a stroke, he moved back in and recovered with everybody. She had a boyfriend by then.

@Dem :wail:

Olive juice :sad:

• Who Dat

My dad second wife was a sack of shat. My grandmother words…not mine. My grandmother would never acknowledge the woman by her name. “That woman yall daddy married to”… “Your brother’s mother” or hail more often than NOT just plain ole “THAT WOMAN”

:ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

Why is the baby momma jocking Ciara’s style? :think: They are either still :hump: or she is trying to be with him. Being nice to Ciara to see how she moves so she could copy. Sounds crazy but I’ve seen it done. :yes:

• Just Looking

My muvtha neva married my fathur, and married my stepfather when I was two. moms is cool with dad, but his wife (who neva had no fresh eggs) Hates my mother….. Everybody get along cept the angry bitter step momma.

So folks ain’t built with common courtesy or sense.

• Who Dat

(who neva had no fresh eggs)

Hate you :chase:

• Just Looking

“That woman yall daddy married to”… “Your brother’s mother”
      _________
      That’s a north cackalacky thang, or my and your grands was besties.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

So folks ain’t built with common courtesy or sense.

——————
      and I hate you for saying neva had no fresh eggs :lol:

• Who Dat

Why that pic so blurry up top though?

:rofl: @ Who Dat :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Just Looking says:

Professor! How yer doing? Me and Denise gonna have it out…48 hours later talking about LMAO.

4 words

Christmas present THE WIZ
      ___________________________________________________________________

:blink:

Just Looking says:

*********
      Perhaps she’s bitter and angry b/c her eggs aint fresh?

• Smonae

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Let me find out Cici is in a Joselyn, Mimi, Steebie J situation

San ah make ya dance says:

———-

*******
      aww :heart:

• Aryanna

San ah make ya dance says:

<<< Absolutely LOVES my two sister wives.
      ————

Yeah SOME people.. but that aint this.. and this aint that. Brittni is immature..

• Aryanna

San ah make ya dance says:

<<< Absolutely LOVES my two sister wives.
      ————

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:offtopic: Ya’ll talk about Chipmunk Kardashian recycling rings…. giving Drysnatchian his ex fiancée (Alexis) engagement ring…. :gossip:

———–
      Exactly…again

• Just Looking

@ TOP CHEF – Check your mobile device….

Ms. Denise – Have you seen The Wiz yet?

Answer – Ummm No

expect this under your tree

———
      Im still trying to decipher this. Now who

Kanye did that?

• luVn_liFe…

~
      ~
      ~Hey errybody

Sy what BOMB?? HEY btw.. spill it, I need some FcuKery right nahh :popcorn:

<<<<—– Still Spoiled

Perhaps she’s bitter and angry b/c her eggs aint fresh?
      _________
      Perhaps, she is fuggn 76 years old. LET IT GO!

Talkn bout MY Farm Fresh son look like his grandfather. Ummm yes, that's because I'm his daughter. YOU NUT!

I'm my father's only child and that burns her up!!!!!!!!!

:smile: :biggrin: :nun:

Chilleeeee :yes: he sho did give het that guhls ring Google it :pc: :tea:

• Just Looking

I’m my father’s only child and that burns her up!!!!!!!!!
      _________
      That we know of :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Thats with Michael Jackson right? Well no… and I dont have a text either :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Did anyone see on twitter when women were talking about petty things they’ve done to get back at a man for cheating?? Pure … comedy :rofl:

One woman said her aunt stole her husbands wheelchairs and he couldnt leave the house for a month.

Another woman said she poked holes in her ex’s condoms and now his azz has 3 babies by 3 women who are all weeks apart :tape:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

My grandmother would never acknowledge the woman by her name
      _____________________________

That’s how my dad is with my bd. He calls him sunuhabish :rofl:

recycled ring/bicycled arse

What’s the difference :shrug:

• Shellz

the rings do look identical wow

:rofl: QT

Jmo, don’t nothing beat out the ‘put ground beef under his car seat in the summer’ advice from here :hahaha:

Let me find out Cici is in a Joselyn, Mimi, Steebie J situation

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is why CiCi was there huh? Cause he gave the other two their rings last night too?

:ghost: DA UPPA ROOOOOOOOOOM

COOKING
      Was that good enough? Or you want something different? :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@DTTS :rofl: I forgot about that one smh

• luVn_liFe…

Just Looking says:recycled ring/bicycled arse
      GOOD Point! :hahaha:

Lemme goole the rangs

:crying1:

Just Looking says:

<<<<—– Still Spoiled

Perhaps she’s bitter and angry b/c her eggs aint fresh?
      _________
      Perhaps, she is fuggn 76 years old. LET IT GO!

I'm my father's only child and that burns her up!!!!!!!!!

**********

:hahaha: you go me :rofl:

———————

Ahhhhhhh Fuuuuuggggggggggg :dead: :ghost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Who would SAY sucha thing?

:kona:

Yall dont forget ISH. I am sorry I said it.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

:wail: NOooooooooo Don’t change the gravi….
      What ELSE am I gonna stare at whilst balancing on my heel :cry1:

:ban:

Let me find out Cici is in a Joselyn, Mimi, Steebie J situation

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DA UPPA ROOOOOOOOOOM

***********

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

They do like alike, Kim’s looks bigger tho

• Just Looking

Ummm I went to bf’s house and this dude had her lugguage over there. They had taken a trip….

So I was like taking me shopping ret now. I mean ret now.

He bought two pairs of shoes, two sweaters, pair of jeans, 3 set of undies and bra from Victoria’s secret, Christian dior dune (that was the chitt back then)

Sprayed the THONGS down with the Dune. Wrote _____ tongue was her and put in the luggage.

I’ll remember that all my life… :tea: :nun:

Esq :cheer: How is my baby doing? :eek: *snickers*

:rules: <–says We NEED the run down! Who's doing what? :yes:

But I guess you could start the updates in another couple months when you can get a good night's sleep :hug:

• Who Dat

That dude NEVER completely got the smell out that car. With the meat thing everytime you turn on the heat or air…it is a WRAP.

• Jdore

:newpost:

• lovezoe

:newpost:

So I was like taking me shopping ret now. I mean ret now.

:cosign: :kona:

——–
      Your Bf :blink:

• Just Looking

@DTTS – That was good, I sent to my cuz, he doing the next day!

Got Thursday under control.

Done called rental place for banquet tables and cloths. We expecting 30. I stay feeding muthasuckas

BOYFRIEND, A MAN, dude with a dyck

:cuss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@Just hookin :rofl: :rofl:

• Chelle514

Wonder if any of the BABY MOMMAS will be her BRIDEMAIDS???

• BeautifullBee

BM in the white does not look thrilled.

• cocoa49

They will be her brides maids also. lmao This is a low budget reality show in the makings. This life style has become the norm. :yes: