Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Help Double Reward to Catch Atlanta Cop Shooter

Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas

The reward for information leading to the capture of an Atlanta cop shooter has increased to $10,000, thanks to a hefty donation from reality show couple Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas.

Thomas, who stars in Real Housewives of Atlanta, said he donated $5,000 to the fund for information about the cop shooter because he wanted to challenge fellow business owners to donate.

“This is a challenge to business owners,” said Thomas, who owns Bar One Tapas Lounge on Memorial Drive, not far from where Atlanta Police Officer Christopher L. Smith was shot on Saturday. “They should match my $5,000 to get this cop killer off the street.”

From The Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

Smith was working an off-duty security job at an apartment complex on Atlanta’s east side when police say he was ambushed by a man carrying a shotgun.

The man shot at Smith, hitting the officer in the face and leg, authorities said.

Peter Thomas said he lives five minutes from his business and within minutes of the area where Smith was attacked, and believes that those residents and businesses that benefit from police protection should be willing to protect those officers.

“I wouldn’t want to hear that somebody who was trying to protect us was shot,” he said. “If this person will shoot a policeman, he’ll shoot anybody.”

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Crime Stoppers Atlanta at 404-577-8477.

111 Responses to “Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Help Double Reward to Catch Atlanta Cop Shooter”

Alright now, thats what i was talking about this morning.
    Do something !
    Kudos to these two

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Ok two problems here
    1.) I was two flights downstairs in the Chris brown post fugg y’all
    2.) ion watch the show but from what I hear from y’all he don’t have 5Gs just to be throwing out :no: wise move though. Good way to keep his name abuzz

PARIAH says:

That was nice of them! Hopefully the officer makes a full recovery from his injuries

MSVALLDAY says:

Nice gestures maybe that will drum up business for Bar One! I definitely support businesses that support the community. Good job Peter!

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (WTVD) — Winston-Salem State University’s starting quarterback was allegedly beaten up by five players from the opposing team, causing the CIAA to cancel the title game.

:facepalm: NUKKA SHYT

The Winston-Salem Journal reported that five players from Virginia State assaulted Rudy Johnson in the bathroom at the CIAA football banquet Friday on the Winston-Salem campus.

“We don’t know a lot of what happened but we do know our starting quarterback, Rudy Johnson, was beaten up,” said Chancellor Donald Reaves of WSSU, “and he didn’t beat himself up.”

That’s fugged up Kdub :(
    Have a nice weekend all
    :kiss: in case my baby is lurking :wink:

FuturedocDonte says:

:facepalm: NUKKA SHYT
    ——
    KDUBB!!! I just saw that on the news and I promise you I looked at my wife as said ” :lol: niccas”

deedeegirl says:

hmmm, OK. But don’t he owe his wife money from those failed businesses? AND I got questions, because Cynthia moved The Bailey Agency into a building he bought without telling her. Does that mean she’s paying him rent? The answer better be HELL NO!

Diva says:

:wave: Hey night crew

Aint that in the hood? And be HONEST Cynthia donated that money :winky:

pnutbuttanjelli says:

Thanks Peter, now I know where you live.

Peter Thomas hardly donated shyt , but Cynthia alone would be more believable :tea:

Peter look like a conartist in that picture :tea:

Milky says:

@jenie. :hug:

Milky says:

Damn peter a old azz tar baby. :kona:

datsmdubya2u says:

I don’t know about this is a nice gesture and all but in light of how police treat black people…well i don’t wish them no harm but im not putting up my lil nickles or dimes to help find this cop shooter..

I hope they find him but they don’t need my help.. let the police association or the city offer a reward.

Black people coming to the aid of white people? oh please

:rolleyes:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ milky

Peter can’t catch a break! 2 cardinal sins being over 50 and dark skinned lol.. ya’ll funny

datsmdubya2u says:

:offtopic: Theodore Wafer Charged With Murder In Shooting Death Of Renisha McBride

A man was charged with second-degree murder, manslaughter and a related gun charge in the death of 19-year-old Renisha McBride, Michigan’s Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office said Friday.

Prosecutor Kym Worthy announced the charges against Theodore Paul Wafer, 54, also known as Ted, who allegedly shot the young woman in the face on his porch in Dearborn Heights, Mich. in the early hours of Nov. 2.

“We obviously do not feel that the evidence in this case reveals that the defendant acted in lawful self defense,” Worthy said.

ricanlbc says:

Thanks Petey,….now sit down!

I wanted to smack you when you told your wife she needs to stop eating so much! ninja PLEASE!!!

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Jenie…

I’ve been perusing some earlier posts…

Was that whole “hair hating hoes” convo directed at me?

I just want to reinterate that i never said you was bald headed all i said was i don’t understand why we gotta wear so much weave..im glad you gots lotsa long hair under there.

If that whole convo was not regarding the conversation we had the other day then disregard. If it was regarding our conversation i only gots to say you ain’t gots ish to prove to me I on’t curr.. Be well!

datsmdubya2u says:

and oh yeah i missed your pic with the natural hair but im 100 percent sure it was beautiful

Peace Jenie ifn i don’t see your font this weekend

PumpkinsMama says:

:huh:

:blink:

:kona:

spiceykay says:

@Fay
    I currently live in Chattanooga and the racial make up is not bad just a certain location might tend to be racist but overall it’s not bad. It’s a great city for outdoor activities and it is close to Atlanta,Nashville, Birmingham and Huntsville. They did have a bad gang problem heat but I haven’t heard about it much in the past couple of months.

Datsmydub that was man trying to be messy qnd I didn’t feed into it…. thats why I say try again……. dont fall for nonsense hun …. and my pic was for real gravie Friday nothing else…. not that deep :hug:

datsmdubya2u says:

@jenie

Goodmorning! I know that was man and i don’t care what he thinks..my only thing was if he took it that way like i was “hating” on your long hair i just wondered if you did and wanted to get that part straight. i Do hate weave but I don’t hate on women.. But i hate weave for mostly economic reasons like the fact African Americans are cut out of the importation process..the asians flat out refuse to do business with us on a wholesale basis and i hate that we enrich them that way. but that’s another topic

Thanks for responding.

I hate weaves and messy men in reverse order…

Do you ever wonder when MEN got so messy? worse than any jealous azz female stereotype you can think up.

69 says:

It’s too early for this shyt ratt chea. I’m in Hardee’s trying to get my Maple Saw****s Biscuit and I give my awdah 4 times to this woman thru the drive thru speaker. I gets my damn food and the bish done gave me the wrong sammich. I politely had that shyt byke and POLITELY say that I order such and such. Ok… Pull up sir we’ll brang it out. 5… 7… 11 minutes pass so I walk inside to see what the hold up is and this bish inside indirectly tawkin both folks impatient and need to learn some fcuking mannas.

:stop:

You talking to me? :blink:

Bish I don’t give a damn about you or your damn momma. Gimme me my gat dayum muffuggan sammich and another fcuking Skrawberry jelly that your bish ass co-worker aint put in my bad the FIRST DAYUM TIME and hand me that shyt before I catch a charge in Jefferson County, Alabama. :cuss:

Oh and my got dayum phone charger ackin like it don’t wanna charge… Somebody tell me which way on I-65 gets me to I-20? Cause my phone bout to damn die. :kona:

Sunkissed404 says:

That’s great and all…but I’ma need them to hold on to every red cent they earn…lol These two are a tripp!

PARIAH says:

All I have to say is Best Man Holiday was really good. It’s gone have you laughing and crying at the same damn time..

Milky says:

Good morning all. :wave:

Sinus :hug: and Man just being man, he gets under everyone skin sometimes

Dubya :smack: phone posting

:rofl: lmao @69 :hahaha: I heard ya voice through yourfont lol

Yardgirl says:

Good afternoon weekend Roses!! Hey Jenie!! :waves: It is so nice out here in the north east!! Whoosaaa!! Just popped in to say hi and bye. Will check in later :happy:

:steer: Screw, turn left, then right :hahaha:
    And make sure you mind yo manners! :cuss: #sheaintworthbeinginjailtilMonday :lol:
    Put their number up and the rest is history. :rofl:

:2dance: Hey Jenny!

Dts :woot: why my hair stylist saw me on here :ashamed: folks finding me out :lol:

:hi: to yo hair stylist extraordinaire :lol:
    Keep up the good work Grasshopper! :trophy:

Just saw Good Man & Morris Chestnut CAN STILL GET IT! :hump:
    #heisstillrickytome :yes:
    Be safe Roses :waves:

Just bought my ticket >>>>> :waves: I will be in the building at 11:15 sharp :yes: It was so many people at the theater tonight and I’m going to see Thor too

Saw the best man and it was good :yes:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Saw the best man and it was good :yes:

Uh, thats cool n all, but your bootleg dvd purchase in no way contributed to this weekends gross tally :rolleyes: Bye Ashy :bye:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Yardgirl says:

Oh. There you go. With yo sometimey ass :hi:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Just saw Good Man & Morris Chestnut CAN STILL GET IT!

But, would he want it? Tis the question :tea:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Milky says:

Good morning all.

Hey kibbles n t*ts :hi:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

69 says:

:stop:
    You talking to me? :blink:

:rofl: Youze n ol kuntry gramma bama. Id bet my hard earned (previously earned, afterall I put in many years to secure this here monthly SSI check) That one of yo relatives is indeed a relative. Twice. Thinkabout it :hi:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

PumpkinsMama says:

Wainch :tea:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

PARIAH says:

I once sneezed and farted at the same damn time. Twas not a good experience :nono:

Miany says:

:waves: heyyyyyyy §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß :rolleyes:
    :hug: Jenie
    I haven’t seen the best man yall but Im glad yall say it’s good :popcorn: <~~~~me at the matinee

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

<~~~~me at the matinee

:rolleyes: Ol cheap ass. Matinee, big ass purse full of snacks and canned goods with the easy pop top. Yall kill me :hi:

Miany :hug: chile seen that movie and I was wiping snot the entire time :cry: whewwwww :phew: that was kind of tough for me, over all a really good movie though

Bren what in the Sam camel face hell have you been :mad: you damn vacation was over a week ago :cuss: :rules: dammit I’m caught up on American Horror story and everything and don’t get me start bout Pumpkyn azzz :rolleyes: :mad:

Milky says:

@brenbren :kiss: :boobs: miss u bewski!

Chile I was trying to hold tears maybe 5 mins into the movie, next thing ya know :crying1: chile I was a mess chile….. :faceplam:

Milky says:

:hi: @jenie rubs fingas through ur bewtiful hurr!

Rubs, hands through those :boobs:

Milky says:

Yeah baby yeaaah!

Miany says:

ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

<~~~~me at the matinee

^^ :lol: hush chile… Ion sneak snacks into the matinee… I save enough on my tickets.. I can buy that ole overpriced azz popcorn

PumpkinsMama says:

Milky :tittays:

Jennnnnnnnay :lick:

Miany :hug:

Bren :sheep:

DTTS :kiss:

How Bren show up on the Lord’s day readin mitches for filth :crying1:

Milky says:

Pumkin :buttshake:

Pumkyn :buttshake: where have you been

Yardgirl says:

:waves: Bren :love: I still loves you the mostest!! :happy:

Chile my small popcorn was 6 dollars, and the damn soda was 4.95 for a small, :nono: that is got damn ridiculous

PumpkinsMama says:

Half the time I only likes the popcorn :popcorn: :ashamed:

But um er I brangs my own drank :tea:

Jen I been around sorta

Yardgirl says:

Jenie!! :waves: Hey Pumpkin! When I go to the movies I smuggle in water, soda, candy and even store bought popcorn :ashamed: <<<<— not really :D Every once in a while I will "splurge" and buy a child's combo, small popcorn, candy and Icee. Oh and I always try to sneak in a second movie too if time permits :D #moviescosttoomuchmustsee2

PumpkinsMama says:

hey yardi :hug:
    Mam it’s called “hoppin” I ALWAYS gets my 2-for-1 on :yes:
    There’s an art to it :tea: :rofl:

Yardgirl says:

PumpkinsMama says:

hey yardi
    Mam it’s called “hoppin” I ALWAYS gets my 2-for-1 on
    There’s an art to it
    ********************

Is that what it’s called? Niiice!! :D Totally agree that it’s an art!! Been doing that shyte for years and nevah been caught!! :rofl:

Miany says:

Oh and I always try to sneak in a second movie too if time permits #moviescosttoomuchmustsee2
    ^^ :cosign: Now I may not sneak snacks in but.. I fasho get my second movie on. #NoShame :tea:

Yardgirl says:

Hey Miany! Fasho no shame :yes:

I haven’t hopped since I was a teenager :bite: I be to damn nervous now

Yardgirl says:

Nah Jenie, don’t be scurred!! With theaters having 20+ screening rooms these days, they can’t keep track and you know those teenagers getting minimum wage don’t give a shat :no: I even do it at the 8 plex in town :D

Miany says:

:hi: hey Yard
    @Jenie… Ion hop with the kiddies but if it’s me and my home girl going to see a matinee??? You best believe I’m hoping aint but 3 employees working at 1 pm on a Tuesday :shrugs: they aint payin me no mind .. :lol:

I’m going to see Hunger Games at the IMAX I wonder can I do it there :thinking:

Yardgirl says:

I don’t see why not Jenie :D I am going to see Hunger Games and then immediately hop into another screening room to see it again!! I am sooooo ready and excited for this movie!! :yahoo:

Yardgirl says:

Good night ladies, I am going check out Michael Ely’s new show!! Later :waves:

PumpkinsMama says:

Jen check the schedules. Timing is errrrrythang :tea: Need oone to startfew mins after yours end :rofl:

Me and Pumpkin like we is errrrrry Sunday :chase:

jen you watchin O.U.A.T.? :shocked:

PumpkinsMama says:

GN Yardi :hug:

I’m tapping it ret now :yes: Chile I will watch it later on and walking dead, and revenge

Chile Peter so damn black up there he look Blue Black :huh:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jen I know Aunt Sandy says these shows are fake, but Peter cannot fake the fact that he seems to be an arrogant azzhole, that shyt real :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hmmmmm so errrrrrybody around Kandi is scurred she gon get murried and forget about them? :thinking: VERY interesting….

Shyt Peter cant fake:

Being present for Prohibition. That nukka so old he had his first drink in a Speakeasy. 1921.

Peter’s first car was a Studebaker 1934.

PumpkinsMama says:

:ghost:

:crying1:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DUBB GOT TO BED!!!!!

Chile Peter so damn black up there he look Blue Black
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like an extra ripe blueberry.

I apologize Pumpkin :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Morning :waves:

I haven’t hopped since I was a teenager :bite: I be to damn nervous now
    ___________________________
    Yea I wouldn’t do it now either :no: If I did I would probably pay on my way out or something :oops:

Afiya says:

:wtf: was K Michelle wearing? :ashamed:

:wave: Good Mornting Roses!! but ‘splain this to me :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

was K Michelle wearing?
    On what? LHHNY is tonight tight? I missed it? :lol:

Afiya says:

She had a concert in Baltimore (I think) but the outfit was sheer and when the lights hit her it showed that she was NAKED…at least she shaved though…cooch hangin’ all out and erthang!! :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just heard about the K Michelle catsuit on the radio and googled it. She will not let herself be great. Talmbout it’s photo shopped :facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thanks Afiya :hi: I am watching the video now :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

AW LAWD. Good googly moogly. It was worse than I thought. LAWD knows I love my Sorors but she did us a disservice with this here :nono: She had a moose knuckle outchea. And then that :buttshake: She looked like Donkey from Shrek out there. It just ain’t right. I really think she might be a tall midget :wails: God bless her.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You must be talking bout Kmichelle ole thirsty azz :tea: she going to ruin her own career …. and she wonder why she keeps attracting trash :nono:

Afiya says:

:hahaha: @ moose knuckle

She know damn well that ain’t no photoshop :nono: :stop: playin’!!

Afiya says:

:hahaha: @ moose knuckle

She know damn well that ain’t no photoshop :nono: :stop: playin’!!

Her and Tamar both looked a damn fool this week :no:

Photoshopped :hahaha: just like that azz was photshopped, that azz looked equally a mess :rofl: We was suppose to go to her concert this Friday , then I thought about that shyt and said :stop: I can’t take mucks ,,,,,, at all

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea while her and Tamar are insulting each other they both look an equal hot mess. Both in bodysuits with too much or too little body. How dreadful :no: Glass houses and stones

Milky says:

Good morning all! Kmichelle cooch looked like an old large.arbys roast.beef sandwich with.extra meet… Sorry dubb hope u wernt going to Arbys today :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So you are going to start my day off like that Milky? :hurl:

lovezoe says:

Morning! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Milky says:

:hide: I eat Arby’s :crying:

KayCeiSoul says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

***************************

Good Morning! :waves:

GURL! That gatdayum Rickey Smiley almost made me crash and burn playing that moose sound…talm’bout that lady got a moose knuckle! :rofl:

And she just as bad, poppin’ back about people paying more attention to photo-shopping their pockets to look bigger. I swear I tried to ride for K, bur she so ANGRY. And looks like her extra large giblet is angry too. :yes:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!! Warm day in the “A”

Morning Kaycei
    Jenty!! :kiss: hey babe
    Zoe
    Taken
    Afiya

Hope you all had a pleasant weekend!

lovezoe says:

KMichelle is so talented, yet her attitude is horrific. At least she could have waited until she made it until she showed her true colors.

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey AJ! :waves:

I sure did! Went to see Best Man Holiday. Lmao. Cmao. Best movie I’ve seen in YEARS and it was better than the first one. *No Spoilers from me*

But I swear on err’thang I love, Morris can get it. Still. :yes:

felinelurker says:

:hi: Happy Monday, roses!

Saw Best Man Holiday & it was GOOD! Had me :crying:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I tried to ride for her to. Specially on account of the shield (sorority) but she will not comply :crying1: But you saying her thang thang is angry to is not helping. You think it’s mad cause it’s hot down there? Restrictive? Can’t breathe? :ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*No Spoilers from me*
    :thankyou: If one person here, in person or on social media spoils the best man for me I am going to :shank: I swear people can’t hold ish these days! What do you get out of stealing my joy?? WHO HURT YOU :cry:

1 Pingbacks

[…] Cynthia Bailey & Peter Thomas up the ante on reward for dead cop……Sandra Rose […]