Does Ciara Know About This Bish?

IMGorJess

According to Allhiphop.com, curvaceous and well-put together Jessica is the woman that rapper Future Hendrix was supposedly sending his phone number to on Twitter.com last week.

As some of you already know, Future mistakenly tweeted his cell phone number on his public timeline instead of sending it discreetly via Twitter’s private messaging service. When Future realized his error he quickly deleted the tweet. But not before his followers grabbed a screen shot for posterity.

But if Jessica was the intended recipient of Future’s errantly tweeted phone number, shouldn’t she already have his number written down in several places?

Or did Future’s fiancée, songbird Ciara, find out about Future’s breezy and force him to change his cell phone number?

This scenario does make sense since Ciara obviously has Future’s cell phone password — and would be the first to know if he texted his number to Jessica.

Future recently proposed to Ciara because he knows that’s what she wanted. But does Ciara know what Future wants?

Mistakenly tweeting his number on his timeline was just plain careless and stupid. Was he that anxious for Jessica to call him? Speaking of stupid, will Ciara still trot down the aisle with Future, knowing that he’s a cheating dog?

• Body Language #101: Can Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage Be Saved?
  • Kelly Rowland Says Domestic Abuse Made Her a Better Woman
  • Model: “Kanye West Cheated On Pregnant Kim With Me”
  • Did Producer Timbaland Impregnate 3 Women?

350 Responses to “Does Ciara Know About This Bish?”

Mrs.Man I Just Don't Care says:

YUp
      alot more times Honestly
      Oh how I despise you

:heart:

that’s a deep part

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Ciara, you better do what I told you earlier….. hmph :tea: Your man doesn’t enunciate his words, you should leave on that alone.

Chile Cierrorr trust me don’t give a damn bout all these damn baby mamas or side pieces, she just want to be loved….. :hahaha:

KyCakes says:

I :ghost: a little inside each time Sandra uses the term ‘bish’

:yawn:

*************
      who said she has his phone password?

**************
      yes she will

LadieLeo says:

Well maybe Ci-Error just needs to read the post downstairs….Marriage ain’t for er’body and ish :tea:

KABYEYOU says:

Have yall discussed the picture that hit the net yesterday of the two people caught passed out on the bench of a Crown plaza hotel lobby in Norfolk Virginia?

Man Norfolk State homecoming will never be the same, they found her faster than they find the people on catfish. Had to be some good box for them to be butt naked and sleep like that lmao

Just Looking says:

Who is this chic? She like this girl I seen in Bahamas who kept blocking my view at the ocean, with all her poses but wouldn’t get her weave wet. :think:

loved like a lil puppy dog Jenny :lol:
      ========
      Ky :yahoo:

This is what I’m tired of, females advertising themselves for nothing. What you think you gonna hook online??

DTTS & His :hug:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Ciara, you better do what I told you earlier….. hmph Your man doesn’t enunciate his words, you should leave on that alone.

***********

You didnt understand “Racks, on racks, on Racks?” wtf is wrong with you :eek:

————-

Is that the ‘invisible part’ thing there? :popcorn:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Kabeyou, maaaaaaaaaaannnnnn they dragged that girl so bad here locally. That pic is everywhere. I dont think it’s funny….but she had dude come out allo f his clothes.She deleted her IG

Say what :shock: Omg :popcorn:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ BAD – Love the pic :winky:

GAGIRL87 says:

Had to be some good box for them to be butt naked and sleep like that lmao
      _____________________________________________________________________

:ghost:

Kabyeyou :hug: Walking Dead I emailed you :waiting:

GA :hug:
      San, I am so glad they didn’t have this *taps screen* mess around back when :rofl: :rofl:

Is that the ‘invisible part’ thing there?
      ———-
      Don’t start :hug:

***********

You didnt understand “Racks, on racks, on Racks?” wtf is wrong with you
      ______________________________________________________________________

Need ah kick stand where I lean, I’m a tru religion fiend :headphone:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Speaking of stupid, will Ciara still trot down the aisle with Future, knowing that he’s a cheating dog? :cloud:

Caramel Rain says:

*throws volleyball to DTTS*** Serve!

:yawn: I really dont want to go to the gym today..

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Man Norfolk State homecoming

Homecumming….corrected that for you

This internet will have a couple flcked up :lol: Future and me would have duked it out tweeting dumb ish

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

—————————————-

im in Virginia, I knew it was over when lil duval reposted the picture.. they found her and posted her tattoos

BUT WHEN THEY POSTED THE PIC OF HER AND HER BOYFRIEND that she posted earlier that day and it wasn’t the dude she was with on that bench man I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied

let me tell you something if that was my girl im putting together a hit list based on who got the most retweets

someone gotta die

Maybe she do. Wasnt there some tea that her and Predator took a stripper back to their room when they were in Miami over the summer?

Looks at the calendar…maybe that is the same night she concieved.

#messy.

Kabyeyou Walking Dead I emailed you

***************************
      Rick cold blooded, he ain’t have to Carol like that

Crickett says:

That right there is too much of a headache worrying about twitter hoes and whatnot. I would fake a miscarriage…

where can I see this pic :popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Is that the ‘invisible part’ thing there
      :lol: Does the invisible part make you scalp REAL VISIBLE. If so then that’s it

TPtotalpackage says:

This is OLD tea. Future was dating this girl around Christmas of last year… She’s clearly moved on she post pics of her new boo all over her Instagram.

I really dont want to go to the gym today..
      —————-
      Me neither :phew: Can’t give up now tho

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Say what :shock: Omg :popcorn:
      ————————————–

go to my twitter or instagram and read through my timeline @ partyanimalko

that wasn’t a commercial post im surprised Sandra hasn’t posted the pic under medical minute molly use lol

*serves*
      Okay, Kenya, but I’ll have you know, *whispers* I only ‘look like I exercise’ OK?! :kona:

Just Looking says:

That lil girl up top…is what 19/20 and future is 35?

Afiya says:

How bout the groupies chasin’ after Jigga, do you think that put a pause in B murrin’? She put out ‘Ring the Alarm’ and kept it moving down the aisle, I don’t think Error no different :shrugs:

————-
      Say what :popcorn: Was Ciara in pic then

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Looks at the calendar…maybe that is the same night she concieved.
      #messy.
      _____________________________
      So she had a baby from a 3some :crying1: Maybe they both pregnant at the same D time :trophy:

MSVALLDAY says:

All that baby hair on the side of her head with that deep as part! Come one boo. Fix that quickly!

LadieLeo says:

I would fake a miscarriage…

********************************
      :dead:

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: Hey yall

Kabyeyou Walking Dead I emailed you

***************************
      Rick cold blooded, he ain’t have to Carol like that
      ————————————————————

yea he did but the story is behind she was supposed to leave a long time ago when her daughter was found in the barn via the comic books

he saved her life and now she is like the governor and how merl was..we gonna always be looking for her. they only have two seasons left after this so she will be back if its anything like the comics

KaeBYEyou :eek: my gawd i just seen the PIC :ashamed:

MSVALLDAY says:

*****************************
      I hate grown folk with baby hairs…… :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Or some really good bath salts

Just Looking says:

I wanna know why the cheerleaders were banned.

Crickett says:

:rofl: :rofl:

@GAGIRL I didn’t get your email sweetheart

_____________________________________________________________

:huh: :ghost:

_______________________________________
      Well it’s news to me :spank:
      And I am not friends with none of ya’ll wit these pics so where can I find it? Of the naked folk…

What you think you gonna hook online??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      the biggest catfish in the history of “Catfish”

*******************
      when does the spin off start? next year right?

KyCakes says:

TP! :yahoo:

Long time no font

LuvLife, where is this pic? I wanna be all :ashamed: in the face too! :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I really dont want to go to the gym today..
      —————-
      Me neither Can’t give up now tho

**********

IKR..Holidays coming up too… :yes:

I hate grown folk with baby hairs……

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont like Rozonda either. :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

That lil girl up top…is what 19/20 and future is 35?
      _____________________________________________________

:rofl: ya’ll play too much

Who banning cheerleaders? :popcorn: SR? :kona:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: where is this pic? I wanna be all in the face too
      ~
      ~
      :tape:
      I CAiNT say. ION wanna direct you to that :eek: <- me

luVn_liFe… says:

KaeBYEyou :eek: my gawd i just seen the PIC :ashamed:

November 4, 2013 at 3:17 pm
      ——————————————————-

homey was BUTT naked on that bench lmao, He didn’t even have socks on like who smashed with no socks on. what happened to the good ol boxer hole smash

I laughed at that picture all day…you know he went raw squirrel too. a ninja who will get butt naked in a hotel lobby to smash a jump off and pass out sleep is too reckless to use condoms

I hate grown folk with baby hairs…… :no:
      people be sew jelly :rolleyes: (brushes down baby hair with toothbrush) just cause they edges dead and gone
      #JUSTINTIMBERLAKE/T.I.

So she had a baby from a 3some Maybe they both pregnant at the same D time

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And both the babies gonna be born with Autotune boxes.

@GAGIRL I didn’t get your email sweetheart
      _________________________________________________________________

I’ll resend it, it was in my drafts :ashamed:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

*serves*
      *********
      :gossip: so how you stay at a perfect size 8 with no back fat? must got good jeans :)

Just Looking says:

Still waiting on e-mail…..82 posts later.

WELL, DOES Ciara KNOW about this :eek: bish? :popcorn:

The people wanna know :rofl: :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I hate grown folk with baby hairs……
      people be sew jelly (brushes down baby hair with toothbrush) just cause they edges dead and gone
      #JUSTINTIMBERLAKE/T.
      ***************
      what’s wrong with baby hair…? Shoot, i love my edges :)

*genes* :smack:

___________________________________________________________________

Ewwww just nasty chile

OMG :shock: and why is that ninja butt booty :ghost: and she curled up in a fetal position …… how do you get that fugged up :facepalm:

********************************
      I was just having the convo this am about naked with socks…who knew it would come up again, lol

and would be the first to know if he texted his number to Jessica.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This would mean they together all day erryday
      That he doesnt go to the bathroom
      That he doesnt know where his delete history button is
      That he doesnt sleep and that is the reason he wear them glasses all the time.

*through clenched teeths* I can’t do it now… :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

And both the babies gonna be born with Autotune boxes
      :rofl: Born with shades on cause they :blink: just like they daddy

Yeen said nothing but a word Luvlife :steer:

KyCakes says:

@luVn Where’s the pic?

FuturedocDonte says:

the woman that rapper Future Hendrix
      ——-
      :lol: which one of y’all said this boy last name was Vandross earlier :waiting: Future Vandross :lol: I just caught on

KABYEYOU says:

man luVn_liFe her timeline was in shambles last night she tweeted earlier that day

” just got off the phone with my dad he wont let me grow up still wants to treat me like im 16″

someone tagged the pic of her naked on the bench with the dude and had the Bernie mac face in the background I died

SOTHERNGRL says:

————————————————————————–
      Is this the one of the couple on the bench. The man was passed out on his back with his pecker up and the girl had some type of bird tattoo on her back. the man can deny it being hin but for some reason I think that is a very distinct tattoo the chick had she cant deny thats her if she tries to.

Arms all throwed no socks no nothing :hahaha: good lawdy mercy !!!! I have heard and experienced a ninja falling asleep in the coon but that right there chile takes thee cake :crying1:

I WANNA SEE THE PICTURE :angry: Where is it :waiting:

This would mean they together all day erryday
      That he doesnt go to the bathroom
      That he doesnt know where his delete history button is
      That he doesnt sleep and that is the reason he wear them glasses all the time.
      ****************
      :ghost:

She’s phuckable but seems like Future likes em with very little or no azz or tits. :think:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————————————————————

man that had to be some good sex right there, they both passed out like no one got up they just passed out naked on a hotel lobby bench

she has to move out of Virginia lol

I WANNA SEE THE PICTURE Where is it

looking now

SOTHERNGRL says:

————————————————————————–
      ———————————————————

yup that’s right they posted mad pics of her and her tats

Ty says:

Yep, why wouldn’t she :shrug: She laid up with him RAW knowing he has all that drama and BM’s. I think the stripper chick was still preggo when they first hooked up.

Plus she needs status :yes: That’s why her azz up and moved to LA in the first place. Knowing she should be in the 90210 of Atlanta with Phaedra. She wants to be able to compete with Kim and LaLa. Have a rich mate and a big azz rock on her finger while living the Hollyweird life :nun:

#JUSTINTIMBERLAKE/T.I.

:thankyou: *uses flat toothbrush to touchup*

Caramel Rain says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

***********
      Like Chris Brown…

Thanks Ladie. You are my one true friend :eek:

I WANNA SEE THE PICTURE Where is it

looking now
      ——————–

lil duval posted it and its all over my twitter time line

lovezoe says:

Just saw the pic. Oh my.

luVn_liFe… says:

Nice Marble tub
      :cosign: unfortunately it looks like a hotel :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Go to IG type in nsuhomecoming

Caramel Rain says:

Do you use Ampro brown gel? I do.. Just my my baby hairs. When I have micros, I use a rattail comb and make squiggles :kona: sike

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ——————————————————————
      she has to move out of Virginia lol

Talking bout an EPIC FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!! And you fugged this ninja raw, booty all perched :rofl: OMG, SHE need to move for that shyt …. and what was he thinking…… :facepalm: folks set themselves up for the online massacre :eek:

KABYEYOU says:

BUT YALL MISSED HOW SHE GOT A BOYFRIEND SHE IS VERY PUBLIC WITH AND IT WONT HIM ON THE BENCH LMAO

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ladie. You are my one true friend
      (***********
      naw n!gga, that’s me :biggrin: cant nobody love u like i love you :eek:

lovezoe says:

Please don’t let her be from the 757

lil duval posted it and its all over my twitter time line
      I don’t have twitter or IG… Just FB. Am I :lame: :lol:
      Let me use these tips…. and see if I can get a screen shot..

That is flat out ridiculous for real :hahaha:

Thanks Ladie. You are my one true friend
      ____________________________________________________________________

:huh: :(

Thanks Ladie. You are my one true friend :eek:

Pshhhhh :ha:
      *acts cook-like as if I didn’t see your hug earlier* :hug: <–Quick! so nobody sees me :D

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew shyt :eek: OMG :rofl:

Jenie hush :rofl:

how do I comment on another posters comment? :newbie:

lovezoe says:

Go to IG type in nsuhomecoming

*********************************
      :ghost:

luVn_liFe… says:

Nice Marble tub
      :cosign: unfortunately it looks like a hotel :rofl:
      :gossip: Knowing “this bish” *snickers* ain’t got no marble shatt at home yo! :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I use a rattail comb and make squiggles :kona:
      SHUT YOUR FACE :chase: :lol:
      GAGirl and Care I was just faking trying to get the picture from Ladie. Shhh don’t tell her
      I can’t find it :( Somebody email it to me takencell@ :yahoo: PLEASE….

LadieLeo says:

Mistak, did you see it on igram?

Do you use Ampro brown gel? I do.. Just my my baby hairs. When I have micros, I use a rattail comb and make squiggles sike

*turns head away real stank like*

GAGIRL87 says:

cteastcoast :hi: I wanna say hey girl hey but you might be a guy either way :hi: :kona: just @ the person

lovezoe says:

Please don’t let her be from the 757
      —————————————————

yup she is from Hampton lmao yall lose again ( can you tell I am from Richmond )

FuturedocDonte says:

————————————————————————–
      —-
      :shocked: I graduated from nsu and didn’t go to the homecoming. Where is it?!

how do I comment on another posters comment? :newbie:
      =======
      JUST SPIT IT OUT! :)

:welcome:

how do I comment on another posters comment
      Like this :typing:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Kabeyou, those tattoos messed her up. I know her man is heated!!!!

I can’t find it :( Somebody email it to me takencell@ :yahoo: PLEASE….
      :dead:
      AIN’T NOBODY FINNA BE E-MAILING YEW!!!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Mistak, did you see it on igram?
      I ain’t got no insta :wails: I barely keep up with FB. People don’t care that much about me to have no insta :rofl:

Taken bring your a$$ to the :kona: *whispers she’s new*

those tattoos messed her up

:tea:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Zoe,shes a student at NSU. I’m from Norfolk too @Kabeyou.

Donte search on twittah or IG nsuhomecoming :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Nice Marble tub
      :cosign: unfortunately it looks like a hotel :rofl:
      how do you know I was thinking that :rofl:

If u have the homecoming pic, send it to my phone :cheers:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I don’t know how you get the pic I follow Lil duval azz he put it up with the caption f!ck till the mollys wear off or soemthing like that

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

@Kabeyou, those tattoos messed her up. I know her man is heated!!!!
      —————————————————————-

can you imagine that text from his boy

” bro you been on twitter today? ”

” na whats up”

” your girl on there butt naked with another dude sprawled across a hotel bench”
      ………

AIN’T NOBODY FINNA BE E-MAILING YEW!!!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha:
      Waiting on DTTS to email me so we can be real best friends forever :happy: :shank:

how do I comment on another posters comment
      Like this :typing:
      __________________________

Ooop, where are my manners? :smack:
      :partyhat: Happy Birthday to “this bish”

yall so rude :lol:

lovezoe says:

@Kabeyou- no shading 757. I LOVE Millie’s though

Bye ya’ll I haven’t worked in WEEKS so let me go :peace:

Chile ya’ll got me hollering in here chile :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

Whoever asked: NSU cheerleaders were banned for hazing

SOTHERNGRL says:

brung from downstairs
      ———-SOTHERNGRL says:

<—- Prepping for the storm Bey
      _____
      @SOTHERNGRL Apt eye. My mannie mannie Beyonces reflect my current moods most times. Im having some trouble with an OTB. Tryna decide how imma handle it.
      ———————————————————————–
      I'm sorry you are having a problem with one of the OTB'S but for some reason this looks like its one of the girls. I only had boys but this "looks" like a girl problem if that makes sense.—————————-

how do I comment on another posters comment
      :dead:

:crying:

CONNECTICUT EAST COAST :huh:
      You come empty handed? *snickers*
      ————
      Ty :shrug: IONO got it, and Now I feel like MsTake :wail:

I guess being a Girl helps cause that is exactly right @SOTHERN :lol: Oy vey. :no: Prolly gonna start by making her take her hair down tho. She’ll be back to school with a ponytail. And Im hiding my Hick’s. Tuh. Wanna show out.

Taken bring your a$$ to the :kona: *whispers she’s new*
      I am just welcoming them *draws line in the sand with my toe* :winky:

Ty says:

So Pebbles daughter wants to pound Chili’s face into the concrete for slobbing down her daddy and breaking up their happy home :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

I ain’t got no insta I barely keep up with FB. People don’t care that much about me to have no insta
      *************************
      just get one to stalk folk life or to see a pic of folk nakie on benches in hotels :lol:

That’s it, how you gonna post :newbie: and then :ghost: What?

:ban:

IONO got it, and Now I feel like MsTake
      That’s it :karate: I tried to befriend you but you wanna show yo :buttshake: I am taking back all of the potted meat and 100 thread count sheets I bought you for Christmas. I guess you won’t be upgrading your thread count after all this year huh :blink:

:tea: and more :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

Yep, why wouldn’t she She laid up with him RAW knowing he has all that drama and BM’s. I think the stripper chick was still preggo when they first hooked up.

Plus she needs status That’s why her azz up and moved to LA in the first place. Knowing she should be in the 90210 of Atlanta with Phaedra. She wants to be able to compete with Kim and LaLa. Have a rich mate and a big azz rock on her finger while living the Hollyweird life

*************

Aint Future’s youngest like 9 months old? She cant compete w/Kim and Lala with Future. She should be with someone like Jamie Foxx or Trey Songz or Laz Alonzo, then maybe.. idk

IONO got it, and Now I feel like MsTake

I TOLD YEW about regifting things! :huh:

true true :lol:
      *looks at empty inbox* :confused: <OH FACE

lovezoe says:

-/-/////–/—
      :shade:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:whistle: This is the day that doesn’t end… yes it goes on and on my friends :(

She cant compete
      _________

Ignores that part and says: So what if Ciara actually loves Future. :eek: *mind blown*

LadieLeo says:

Lawd one of the pics is a collage of 3 with different angles and a note saying they ratchet and your welcome for us not taking your clothes…but the best one has a caption turn down for what on it……
      :hahaha: :dead: :ghost: I needed that pick me up for sure!

How do you tell a person you are not interested :-/

A friend your not interested ?

cteastcoast says:

how do I comment on another posters comment?
      *********

:welcome: there isnt a reply butter any thing. you can @ specifically or copy and paste their comment then type what you hve to say.. :hi: Cute gravi

:hahaha: @ LoveZoe :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

How do you tell a person you are not interested :-/

********
      tell em stop calling me. or just dont answer the phone

LadieLeo says:

A friend your not interested ?

**************************************
      Child boo ion know, I tried that with Old New Boo baby felt so bad by the end of that convo….hell I think we go together and ish :shrugs:

Jenny
      Tell them that you value their friendship, but are not ready for anything serious at this point in your life, and that you’d die if they couldn’t be the same kind of friend that they’ve been to you :shrug: How’s that?

lovezoe says:

How do you tell a person you are not interested :-/
      -/————-
      Say just that in the nicest way possible.

She cant compete
      _________
      Ignores that part and says: So what if Ciara actually loves Future

Love can make you put up with some stupid shyt :no: I tell ya whew and most of the time it be lust we are in love with …. when you put sex in the equation chile it can blur judgement big time

Lawd one of the pics is a collage of 3 with different angles
      So you are just going to rub it in :huh:

OTB have you seen this picture :waiting:

She cant compete
      _________

Ignores that part and says: So what if Ciara actually loves Future. *mind blown*

**********
      *blows swoop* sigh, If Ciara really love Future then she should ignore the haters and do her. I just hope he doesnt dog her b/c she seems like a real hopeless romantic. you seent what happened with her and 50cent

hi @gagirl87 im a girl

hi @gagirl87 im a girl

I don’t want to hurt his feelings :shrugs: and sometimes I can be a lil cut throat :sad:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

She cant compete
      _________
      Ignores that part and says: So what if Ciara actually loves Future

They Didn’t wait for the Dopamine phase to phase out :tea:
      BUT *whispers* ION care about these folks like so for real! :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

A friend your not interested ?

**************************************
      *********

:rofl: and :lol: apparently, you are a softie

_________________________
      Blah blah blah… I see somebody got their GED certificate from Everest over the weekend :rolleyes: Now they all Fix My Font #Iyanla

:thankyou: @caramel rain

LadieLeo says:

A friend your not interested ?
      **************************************

:hahaha: :dead:

hi @gagirl87 im a girl

********
      me too

SOTHERNGRL says:

————————————————————
      I want Peri and her dortor to go sat they azz all the way down somewhere until Peri azz have a child and keep him hidden or not talked about. hell this was 1994 not 1954 why you having unknown kids withco grown self.

Just be honest with him Jenny :hug:
      Tell him that you can’t handle anything serious right now :shrug:

Lawd one of the pics is a collage of 3 with different angles
      So you are just going to rub it in

OTB have you seen this picture

***********************
      If I had a way to send it I would….this is just a mess :dead:

_________________________

Log theee fugg off :rofl: :hahaha:

hi @gagirl87 im a girl

********
      me too
      =====
      same here :rollseyes: #eventhoughithinktheyrude :huh:

im learning yall stop it :(

jeniefrumdabloc says:

How do you tell a person you are not interested :-/
      Its not you, its me. Now gone get da hell on u :rofl:

They Didn’t wait for the Dopamine phase to phase out
      *************

:rofl: i dont like you right now

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      How do you tell a person you are not interested :-/
      ********
      tell em stop calling me. or just dont answer the phone

I might need him to fix suntin , or move suntin… he one of the guys I call when I need something masculine done :tea: heck I will just wing it lol

Now see :eek: I was Trying to be Nice and things :turnsfacequick:
      Butummmm Jenny, just ask MsTake how folks used to tell her all thee time how she ‘ain’t the one’ real nicely :tea:

when you put sex in the equation chile it can blur judgement big time

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like them folks on that gatdayum hotel ottoman in Norfolk huh?

and apparently, you are a softie

*************************
      really I’m not but he’s a nice guy, so I felt kinda bad that night when I had the butt nakie make out session that didn’t lead to doing everything later that night with my bar buddy….I still felt bad the next morning when I called my boy bestie to tell him about the cussing out and the butt nakie make out sesstion that didn’t lead to…..and I really fell bad that my last convo with my boy bestie was bout about the cussing out and the butt nakie make out……

If I had a way to send it I would….this is just a mess :dead:
      *through clenched teeth*
      I done gave out my email 50-11 times. Right click save it :waiting: :lol:

Miany says:

:hug: hey yall I’m tired…this working 5 days a week shii is for the birds :yawn: no roll call today, I’m havin a hard time tryna stay up for this shift now

Ya’ll ain’t shyt, :rofl: Why did I even ask , with ya’ll mean azzes

im learning yall stop it
      ***********

Awww :hug: you’re welcome shug! Ignore these heffas. They dnt know no better! :lol: It takes time to get the swing of it. Wait til you try to change your gravi :eek: that’s really tough….

Craziest place any of yall EVER passed out?? :yahoo:

Jenny, he said Hmmp, bump that! :lol:
      Him: It’s time to pay the Piper! :yes: :whip: <—feathers and things! :rofl:

im learning yall stop it

woo woo bring it in :hug: :kiss: welcome !!!!!! to reply to us, copy and paste or just use your @ symbol :grill:

im learning yall stop it :(
      __________________________
      TURN DOWN FOR WHA :danban1:

LadieLeo says:

Just be honest with him Jenny
      Tell him that you can’t handle anything serious right now

**********************
      my line was I wanted to be married and have a baby….he’s almost 40 with no kids….his response, I want that too….me :ghost: I guess we together….anybody knows me knows i’m not goin 9 months without a drank so baby ain’t gone happen…take dtts advice just tell em the truth

If I had a way to send it I would….this is just a mess :dead:
      *through clenched teeth*
      I done gave out my email 50-11 times. Right click save it :waiting: :lol:

*clenched teeth* I TOLE YEW! :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She need to pound Usher face in then. He the one who I heard did it.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

hi @gagirl87 im a girl

********
      me too
      =====
      same here #eventhoughithinktheyrude
      *******
      they are. i want all sons

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jenny, he said Hmmp, bump that! :lol:
      Him: It’s time to pay the Piper! :yes: :whip: <—feathers and things!

Chile he can be replaced now :lol: I have 3 other manly do boys, why can't folks just help a sister out without any strings attached :sad:

Ty says:

Craziest place any of yall EVER passed out??
      In my damn linen closet gone off dat Henny White :smack: Drinking with my yt friends with unlimited credit :smack:

**********************

:dead: :ghost: :casket:

Caramel Rain says:

I might need him to fix suntin , or move suntin… he one of the guys I call when I need something masculine done heck I will just wing it lol

*************

hmmmmmm… :thinking: why dont you want a relationship w/him? o you think he doing all this nice stuff for nothing? why not give it a shot? he’s obviously dependable!!

________________________
      Oh ok… I see it’s that time *paces thinking*
      I might was the right ONE for yo diddy BLOOP … YOOOOOO!!!! OHHH SNAPPP!!!!!!!!!! SHE WENT THERE ABOUT HER DIDDY!!!
      I guess that makes me YO MAMMY!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! ESSPLODE YOUR MIND!
      :lame: :rofl:

Miany says:

Heyyy Jenie
      :lol: soooo yall still givin pebbles n em hell??

LadieLeo says:

Chile he can be replaced now I have 3 other manly do boys, why can’t folks just help a sister out without any strings attached

*************************************************
      I had one of those and I could attach the strings or unattach em whenever I felt like it :cry:

*************

I’m not ready for no man yet hunty :nono: I will end up hurting his feelings, and I don’t want to do that

He the one who I heard did it.
      :wtf: it?
      ============
      Passed out from drinks?! I thought yall were talmbout passed off from the Duck :lol:

me I guess we together….

______________________________________________________________________

I always thought this was how two ugly people wound up mating. :yes:

Like how do those conversations even work. I always imagined it was something like this. :rofl:

and apparently, you are a softie

*************************

*************

:ghost: this is just soooo wrong on soo many levels!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*clenched teeth* I TOLE YEW!
      You did :cry:
      @Man change your gravie :rules: You sticking up for your wife? I knew OTB the right.

Caramel Rain says:

my line was I wanted to be married and have a baby….he’s almost 40 with no kids….his response, I want that too….me I guess we together….anybody knows me knows i’m not goin 9 months without a drank so baby ain’t gone happen…take dtts advice just tell em the truth
      *************

gone marry that man and have his baby :rofl:

:hug: MsTake :rofl:

:hug: Miany! Wake UP :grill:

I may have woke up in a stippers club bathroom by security once the club closed and Iono how I got there :kona: #sososososolongagooooo :ghost:

LadieLeo says:

DTTS don’t do me like that…..I was just trying to say I’m not an eggs in one basket type girl. But he has been there with me when I found out bout my boy and was very sweet as I cried non stop. But he did cuss me out again last night cause I ain’t take his call or respond to any of his text…..hell I was checking some of my other eggs. Yeah I guess we together, this some real bull.

:hi: Miany

SOTHERNGRL says:

————————————
      @Jenie you got to say it nicely. You dont never know when some chit gonna need doing.

Drinking with my yt friends with unlimited credit
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying1:

Yt girls/folks will have you fugged UP. But they WILL getcho azz HOME safe. Yt homegirl and her husband paid $65 for a cab for me once. Our bar tab was something really stupid like $350. :facepalm: Then this hoe calls the next afternoon all bright and cheery with “You meeting us out again tonight?” :no: I am in my bed can BARELY MOVE YOU HEAR ME?

Just Looking says:

im learning yall stop it :(
      __________________________
      TURN DOWN FOR WHA :danban1:
      __________________________
      I read…

I’m down for WHATEVER :danban:

*adds on the toilet looking like this :ashamed: when security asked me who I was :kona:

gone marry that man and have his baby

********************************
      fetal alcohol syndrome is real, OK! Plus he told me he didn’t want us to go all the way when I was drunk….I said but I’m never sober at night. JudgeMeIonCare!

Ohhhh @Man. You cared enough. :kiss:

You sticking up for your wife? I knew OTB the right.
      ________

Fukk him and his wife. :blink:

@OTB
      “Ohhhh @Man. You cared enough. ”

:hugs:
      You always been worth the extra effort!

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: I hear you! :yes:

Just Looking says:

This is so true for YT’s and blacks friends. We dividing this check right? Here is my 19.83 :facepalm:

Oh ok… I see it’s that time *paces thinking*
      I guess that makes me YO MAMMY!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! ESSPLODE YOUR
      *************

In English please :eek:

Keep reading. :waiting:

@OTB
      “You sticking up for your wife? I knew OTB the right.
      ________

Fukk him and his wife.

:eek:

Let me see if she down with this 3some!!!!!!!!!!!!
      :prays:

Craziest place I ever passed out…under the dining room table. I think we was doing something “special” with the chairs. Neither one of us TRULY remma wtf happened. He was drunk too. I woke up with rug burns and a neck cramp. Hubby threw a comforter on me. Said he tried to get me up.. but when he started moving me I started hollin “JUST LEAVE ME DAYUM IT”. But in order to get me from under the table…he was trying to drag me out by my ankles. So he left my azz undaneef the table. Naked. On the floor. With a blanket :facepalm:

Caramel Rain says:

:ghost: Man!!! your gravi!! OMG!

@MrsT :gossip: What did I do any way? Cant rem. :oops:

SOTHERNGRL says:

————————————

I agree, I am going to figure out something :tea:

:huh:

Unfortunately :no: I am not fond of big girls. I’m all the chub rub I can love. :tea:

gone marry that man and have his baby
      ********************************

:dead:

Kdub, Nakie on the Wood Floor? :lol:
      :popcorn:

In English please :eek:
      I went too far:oops: Translation to my DTTS rant:
      Well since you say that I cannot get a man I guess I need to let you know about the time I came to your house and had relations with your father in your twin bed and we skeeted up the sheets.
      In your face :stop: How do you like me now. I just blew your mind. Oh my goodness.
      :grin:

********************************
      :ghost: Lawd I needed that story too

gone marry that man and have his baby

********************************

********

Leo!! I just BOL!! Yea, you might wanna slowly back away from this cat b/f he get too attached to you. :lol: #judgemenfreezone… Wai minit.. You drunk on week nights tooo??? :dead:

You sticking up for your wife? I knew OTB the right.
      ________

Fukk him and his wife.

what in all the good gahd damb?? :ghost:

@OTB
      “Unfortunately I am not fond of big girls. I’m all the chub rub I can love. ”

Well, she might be ok to just watch us…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Her husband was so HAPPY to pay our check. Like it was an HONOR :rofl: You let my ex husband come out to the bar and when HE get THERE we ALREADY past $100. He gonna be like yall lush azz hoes on yall OWN with that tab. :dead:

I only passed out on my friends toilet one time, I love :love: those ladies :yes: they always look out for a sister

too far? :ban: ? :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

@Jenie, you can tell your friend that, tell him you be with him but you know he wants kids and you gonna be like your friend Leo and start drinking every night and you just ain’t got 9 months of sobriety in you #helpful

What does the acronym BOL mean :ashamed:

Kdub, Nakie on the Wood Floor?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      It had an area rug but if it didnt then YES I woulda been :ghost:

Well, she might be ok to just watch us…

_______

I already expressed my sympathies for her…in Mister’s Pa’s voice, no less. Sharing her man and her applebee’s. :no: Just wrong.

She said you JUST got back home. :shrug: You betta chill. Its for the good of Jeffrica and Jeff-Friya.

Caramel Rain says:

Her husband was so HAPPY to pay our check. Like it was an HONOR You let my ex husband come out to the bar and when HE get THERE we ALREADY past $100. He gonna be like yall lush azz hoes on yall OWN with that tab.
      ***********

My white gf husband was happy to pay our bill too.. My nicca dont eennn wanna offer you a corona at the crib, let alone pay bar tab… :no:

LadieLeo says:

Nah :nono: I am not playing them games fugg around and get myself in a huge pickle :phew:

be like your friend Leo and start drinking every night
      :love: the Roses advice :hahaha:

************

:ghost: he gone look at her like this :blink:

I’m not being picky..ok, am I. But could you take those spaces out of my name? Looking w i d e as your wife up there. :no: I dont like it.

you just ain’t got 9 months of sobriety in you
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dubb aint got NINE DAYS.

Hail I can barely get NINE HOURS of work/commute/home time in but…somehow… I manage.

:casket:

Nah I am not playing them games fugg around and get myself in a huge pickle
      **********

Jenie, he packing like that :popcorn: pickle you say?

Just Looking says:

craziet place I passed out.

In car at hotel….

Security Guard knocking on window…Ma’m you okay?

Me – Yes, my husband tried to beat me….but I’m okay now. (really single, and no man)

Security Guard – Okay ma’m but you can’t sleep here in the parking lot.

:dead: :ghost: :ashamed:

ME RIGHT NOW…:rofl:

LadieLeo says:

Leo!! I just BOL!! Yea, you might wanna slowly back away from this cat b/f he get too attached to you. #judgemenfreezone… Wai minit.. You drunk on week nights tooo???

************************************
      I have a nightcap or 3 erry night, yeah…..

Miany says:

dtts….YT man still here so im gonna wait on him to leave so I can freely move around for coffee
      :thinking: did ladie Leo enter a relationship against her knowledge??? maybe Im sleepy and reading wrong.

Well, she might be ok to just watch us…

_______

I already expressed my sympathies for her…in Mister’s Pa’s voice, no less. Sharing her man and her applebee’s. Just wrong.

She said you JUST got back home. You betta chill. Its for the good of Jeffrica and Jeff-Friya.

___________________________

Jeffrica (Jeff and Africa) and Jeff-FIYA (no “R”, like “Jeff-is-on-fire”)!!!

But anyway, you might wanna reconsider!

Carrington says:

Either brave, secure, desperate, or with an agenda is the broad who agrees to marry a dude in an industry where, even if he look like Precious his mammy & she she don’t know if Flav, Forrest, or Biggie his deddy & he STILL baggin the baddest broad in the club.

I don’t which category Ciara fits in, but talk amongst yourselves until we figure it out.

Drinking with my yt friends with unlimited credit
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying1:

_________
      :cosign: Got home went in the closet to get a towel for something :shrug: Woke up in the damn closet :crying:

In English please
      I went too far:oops: Translation to my DTTS rant:
      In your face How do you like me now. I just blew your mind. Oh my goodness.

***************

:spank: Taken, I’m done wif you. like fr fr!! :rofl:

(no “R”, like “Jeff-is-on-fire”)!!!

:rofl: :rofl: YOU MAKE ME SO GAWD DAMN SICK I CANT EVEN BICKER :rofl:

Nah I am not playing them games fugg around and get myself in a huge pickle

**********************
      speaking of huge pickle, old new boo has a huge pickle ion want no parts of that, mess round and tear up my insides

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Unfortunately I am not fond of big girls. I’m all the chub rub I can love.
      by OutsidetheBox on Nov 4, 2013 at 4:13 pm
      ——–
      I was going to say you ain’t do nuffin.. Till this :hahaha:

Miany :yes: Yup, she has ‘a man’ now, and she’on even know how :smack:

:lol: They did alittle bit of this, and a little bit of that, and BAM, he’s here man! :rofl:
      ===============
      OTB :dead: #lookingW I D E :lol:

Just Looking says:

********
      :wtf: FAS the night of conception (however this may explain half the worlds problem…..

NEVER HEARD OF THIS :dead:

FAS is caused by repeated drinking during pregnancy…. :rofl:

Miany says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      What does the acronym BOL mean
      ^^^ :thinking: Bent Over Laughing??? I could be wrong tho :tea:
      @DTTS soooo you woke up passed out at the strip club???? fell asleep on the job heaux

**************************************
      Nah that’s what I said, I’m coupled up kinda and a got another egg on the side

:bye: in the car. Had to heat the seats :cold:

Jeffrica (Jeff and Africa) and Jeff-FIYA (no “R”, like “Jeff-is-on-fire”)!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Oh my bad. I said last week Jeffrica and lil BornJamerican. I had forgot the second name. Forgive me :hug:

Why the moose pig hybrid got that tuft of red hurr tho? And I mean JUST a tuft. :crying1: That HURTS deeep.

Miany says:

^^^ :mad: Yall e-heauxs on SandraRose.com STAAAAY runnin from the good ole horse dyck……. I’m curious bout em. :oops:

BOL ohhhhhh :huh: I wouldn’t have never figured that out :no:

:brokenheart: bout my “hurr”. Or lack thereof. :crying1:

Yes, my husband tried to beat me….but I’m okay now. (really single, and no man)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      NOT an imaginary violent SPOUSE :chase:

I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :ghost:

Miany says:

LadieLeo :cheers: i’m proud of you for keeping the egg on the side… A lady needs her options.. :lol:

Chedddup Miany! ION even know how or WHY I went in their bathroom :wail:

I was walking out, all proud, head up :rofl: walking to the car! :rofl:

************************
      i ain’t curious bout that monster and I was talking bout it at the bar so when me and other egg hooked up he gone ask me was he big enough then asked if I was bigger than what I got, well I ain’t feel like lying, I said nah that dude got a monster then went right on to doin what we doin. Don’t worry bout the next dude you here with me now…… :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

OTB, your being meean today :(

moose pig :wail:
      I know a chick that looks like that :rofl: #aintmyfault

Miany says:

LadieLeo i’m proud of you for keeping the egg on the side… A lady needs her options..

**********************
      We be watching Walking Dead and ish on Sunday night! He’s someone I’ve known for a minute but never really thought about hooking up with him. He kinda forceful I like that, pull my hair and spank my, wait….what

Miany :wink: <–regarding the big ducks *snickers*

I was walking out, all proud, head up walking to the car!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We done all had that walk sis. Still be trying to maintain that dignity. Know SOON as you sit down you gonna lose it though. :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

BOL….ain’t it bustin out laughin :thinking:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I was walking out, all proud, head up walking to the car!
      ———-
      With throw up mush around your mouth looking like :lolsign:
      Yea I logged back in for that :rofl: petty and addicted

I thought BOL was Busting Out Laughing, no?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

moose pig
      I know a chick that looks like that #aintmyfault

*********************
      I know her too or her cousin, she works in my building

BOL….ain’t it bustin out laughin

That sounds more like it :thinking:

Just Looking says:

Yes, my husband tried to beat me….but I’m okay now. (really single, and no man)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      NOT an imaginary violent SPOUSE :chase:
      I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :ghost:
      He looked so shame…..I got to the parking lot at my place and still stayed in the car. I will never forget that night…

It was some Tequila…I swear it tasted like spring water. No smell, no taste. I was like $65 a shot. YT folks paid for it…. Think that bill that night was well over $800.00 for 6 people. ROSA MEXICANA will always hold a place in my heart. :love: :mad:

Carrington says:

:ghost:

bout my “hurr”. Or lack thereof.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I thinks you is pretty sitting in @Man gravi

Put the pipe down MsTake, or :ban:

Yall so much time had passed, it was like 7 am or some ish, and I wasn’t know longer drunk! :rofl: :rofl:

Real talk, I think the bathroom is ‘my safe place’ where can’t nothing or nobody bother me when real drunk :lol: lmao now!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

BOL….ain’t it bustin out laughin

That sounds more like it
      _________
      :yes: where bend over come from freaky azzes :chase:

Alright I will check you guys later :peace:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Every since Sandra started dating that woman of “neutral” color we get left fo dead in these posts in the afternoon.

Carrington,
      We’ve collectively decided “it doesn’t matter” with her knowing/or not knowing “about this bish” :rofl:

I know water is free in America, but so many of these girls are thirsty! I’m not willing to risk what I have, what I have worked for, and what I have become for somebody that has been on a 20 year hiatus!
      ————–
      Nene in regards to Kenya :lol:

moose pig
      I know a chick that looks like that #aintmyfault

Yall dont remember this pic?

SOTHERNGRL says:

So you saying once you go neutral the rest goes to hell huh :rofl:

@OTB
      “(no “R”, like “Jeff-is-on-fire”)!!!

YOU MAKE ME SO GAWD DAMN SICK I CANT EVEN BICKER

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost: Neutral got that headbanger.

Tie them freeze curls up first Sandy.

Ty says:

Why are u always harassing folks :shrug:

Reverse hair line face azz :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Check your device….

Miany says:

:lol: Ladie Leo they gone learn bout questioning folk
      :oops: told yalll I was sleepy…besides… bent over laughing/ busting out laughing…same shii.. it all mean the shii was funny :kona:

Tie them freeze curls up first Sandy.

:wail: :wail:
      :nite:

@TY
      “Why are u always harassing folks

Reverse hair line face azz

by Ty on Nov 4, 2013 at 4:41 pm”

saying that stuff blut Sandra will get u banned!

LadieLeo says:

Ladie Leo they gone learn bout questioning folk
      ***************************
      Like why ask that…..like why you know? It don’t matter, but the trip is he know he ain’t got no monster, it’s a nice size but it ain’t no monster.

U know Im fonting to u :chase:

*kicks over phone books that u are standing on* :rofl:

Sandra’s on twitter cutting up but NO new post :huh:

Ty says:

what is she talking about LuvBug

cteastcoast says:

Since my hours are 8am to 8pm who’s gonna keep me company when the 5pm crew leave :grill:

TY
      she’s being an ass! :hahaha:
      Posted a pic of whoopi/JasMineGuy talking bout this is her and Bey in the Future
      lmao

Miany???

JeePerS Philbin looks so damn dumb standing up here talking bout this dolpHins craziness

Miany says:

:waves: Luvn I see they found dude guilty of killin Sean Taylor…good for his lil greedy azz
      @cteastcoast :hi: Ill be here until midnight :yawn:

Miany
      yes they did :newpost:

lovezoe says:

Has anyone purchased Replica makeup before?

cocoa49 says:

You know, I’m even gonna bash her. For one she is known for going through her men cell phones and acting like a fool. If you have to go through you “man” cell phone there may be a trust issue going on. As for her still going down the isle with him, yes, she has found a man who publicly acknowledge her. Also as for this girl, that was one of Future pass women, don’t know if she is a baby mama or not.

cocoa49 says:

cocoa49 says:

You know, I’m not even gonna bash her. For one she is known for going through her men cell phones and acting like a fool. If you have to go through you “man” cell phone there may be a trust issue going on. As for her still going down the isle with him, yes, she has found a man who publicly acknowledge her. Also as for this girl, that was one of Future pass women, don’t know if she is a baby mama or not.

sugaboo says: