Evelyn Lozada 6 Months Pregnant With In Vitro Baby

Evelyn Lozada pregnant

Struggling reality TV star Evelyn Lozada took a page out of the books of other reality TV broads who feared losing their meal tickets.

When Lozada heard rumors that she might be dropped from Basketball Wives, she came up with a quick solution: she got herself pregnant.

But unlike the other women who had their babies naturally, 45-year-old Lozada — whose eggs dried up a long time ago — went to a fertility doctor for in vitro fertilization, according to an industry source.

IF there is a man involved in this process (and that’s a big IF), he most likely paid for Lozada to have the procedure done. What man wants to be saddled with Lozada and her spawn for the next 18 years?

It takes a very superficial woman to have a baby to keep the reality TV paychecks rolling in. Lozada fits that bill to a T.

Evelyn Lozada pregnant

“Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada has been keeping a big secret — she’s 6-months pregnant — and TMZ has learned Chad Johnson is NOT the baby daddy.

Sources close to Lozada tell us … she’s been seeing a guy for almost a year now and the relationship has gotten serious.

We’re told … the pregnancy was planned — it’s not a case of the whoops! And until now only a small number of relatives were privy to the news.

Lozada famously divorced Chad Johnson in Sept. 2012 … after an explosive domestic dispute ended their 2-month-old marriage. Source

• Evelyn Lozada speaks out about fight with Chad Johnson
  • Evelyn Lozada files for divorce (no surprise there)
  • Evelyn Lozada parties with exotic dancer Tip Drill in Miami
  • Essence Mag Blames Bloggers for Evelyn Lozada Criticism?

100 Responses to “Evelyn Lozada 6 Months Pregnant With In Vitro Baby”

PARIAH says:

Evelyn is a non ****ing factor… nobody cares

PumpkinsMama says:

Hmmmmmm he must got some “bread” :thinking: But this woman is and always WILL be trash so him ain’t got no standards either :shrug:

ricanlbc says:

She is too damn old to do this!

lovezoe says:

:coffee: Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

PumpkinsMama says:

And 6 mos ALREADY??? I agree Aunty what dumbazz woulda signed up to be stuck to this woman for the next 18-21 yrs? :huh: How soon she met this dummy? Aunty she wasn’t really tryna secure the reality show checks, she was tryna secure ANY check :yes: What else this rat goin on? Her Maxi dress line? :rofl:

I hope everyone had a happy holiday! :waves:

FuturedocDonte
      lovezoe
      Carrington
      Windycitychick

PumpkinsMama says:

YES I DID Aunty :yes: I hope you did too :kiss:

Carrington says:

You really think this broad had a baby for a reality show check that might get her one more season?

No. She got pregnant because she wants to get a monthly check for the next 18+ years… damn reality.

I feel sorry for children who come into the world because their mother’s didn’t want to work and not because she wanted a baby, or because the child was a “surprise” blessing – no, it’s so you can buy Prada sunglasses and Jimmy Choo kicks for another two decades. SMH

Carrington says:

Sandra raggaly self wishin’ a handful a happy Thanksgiving? LOL The shade. The shade.

Apparently its LA Dodgers player Carl Crawford, who just signed $120 million contract…. She posted a pic up about a month ago of her taping her workout DVD and had no tummy. Hmmmmm

Carrington says:

:rofl: You were absent when I did roll call.

lovezoe says:

Marc Anthony ex taking him back to court. She currently get 13K a month, and want over 100K a month, saying she live in a tiny apartment and JLo get more. Why she don’t work?!

Windycitychick says:

I doubt she’s 6 months pregnant. She probably used that fake timeline to fit the show’s shooting schedule.

Carrington says:

I’d really like to talk to the guys who marry, or make babies with a known groupie. Like, how low is your self esteem that you decided to make a baby with someone who is clearly in it for the coin.

I tell my son all the time – stay in your lane. If you become successful, date a broad you know you possibly had a chance with if you worked at the post office. If she wouldn’t have looked in your direction if you were pay check to pay check, then look around HER a$$ when you’re the one handing OUT the paychecks.

Carl Crawford looks like a 19 year old balding nerd who wouldn’t have had a chance with Royce… really, Evelyn? SMH

PARIAH says:

:hi: @sandra: I had a happy Thanksgiving but when I got got home last night, I started sneezing and my nose was running.. now I’m in the bed sneezing and blowing my nose ugh

@Carrington you better :preach:

:rofl: the write up though !

gypsyeyes says:

Thank you and yes my thanksgiving was wonderful. just polished a piece of pineapple cheescake off. Hey @Carrington…

PumpkinsMama says:

Jennnnnnnnnnay :lick:

On Topic: Welp she did it right if Windy City is right, that baseball money long :yes: Groupie finally picked the right sport :tea:

Carrington says:

I thought they were done with that show?

I know someone affiliated with the show who told me the show took so long to come back from hiatus because they ended up reshooting most of the season after they got flack for the bullying last season and tried to tone it down. The footage they ended up with was boring, and then Love & Hip Hop took off, so they reshot and added some ratchet to compete.

Carrington says:

Wassup, Gyp…

It’s borin’ around these parts. Guess I’m one of the few at work today.

Carrington

Still didn’t matter. They were done after Tammy and Evelyn teamed up to destroy that potential cash cow.—–
      I stopped watching, it was sooooo boring. I couldn’t even find online recaps. Who did they team up against?

Carrington says:

I’own know, Windycitychick… I watched one episode last week on Demand because it was Sunday and I was bored. It was the final episode where Kenya Bell came back and tore Thuzie’s a$$ up.

After Tammy attacked that little one last season I decided that I would not watch this season. I didn’t care how much nicer they pretended to be. I was officially disgusted.

BUT, since I hated Thuzie so much, I did tune in to see HER get beat up on the finale.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey yall!!! :waves:

@carrington oh wow. Ok

gypsyeyes says:

No one is at work.They just have our dept here. I’m about to go to sleep.

Ms. Everything says:

I don’t care. I’m 6 months pregnant too :shrugs: **** happens although I know good and damn well I wouldn’t want to be 45 and pregnant

MSVALLDAY says:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!!! So lovely to be reading my favorite blog while at home chillin!!!!

:grill: thanks Auntie!!!!

IsThisThingOn... says:

:koolaid:
      :koolaid2:
      :koolaid3:

(…for the thirst)

lisaROSE says:

so i guess ill be the only one to say “congrtasss” to evelyn…. good for her !!! :shrugs:

sassyshe says:

Sandra I was waiting for you to post. Though I know you hate her, evelyn and tammy walked away from the show. Ev got pregnant not for a reality check but to get her 30% of carl crawford 51 million deal. Shoot if she plays this one right she may luck up and get a real wedding band on her finger

When did she become 45? I thought she was 38.

And who cares if she is preg or that some man found her decent enough to procreate.

Wish them all much success. It’s not secret she wanted a child…I think twins.

She barely gave Chads cum enuf time to exit and you flckin something else raw. Nothing cute about it and purposely done. She really loved Chad but didn’t get knocked up did she? Yea ok

sassyshe says:

San she didnt let chad knocked her up cause she wanted to avoid the TO plan with him – too many kids and baby mamas on limited income

Ms.Jackson says:

She didn’t let Chad knock her up …….. Because…….. She’s seen his other kids & didn’t like their hair texture!! Ijs

MrsL says:

6 months pregnant huh? Secret boyfriend, ay? Just a few weeks ago, she was seen in tight fitness clothing. She hid that well… :coffee:

And I thought she was 38. Anyway, good for her since that’s what she’s wanted. I hope she has truly grown from her experiences over the past year.

FuturedocDonte says:

I wanna be happy for her but :thinking: something in the milk ain’t clean :nono:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      Now come here :spank: :lol:

Afiya says:

Good Morning Sandra & Roses :hi:

Ms.Jackson says:

^^Real talk :hahaha:

Wonder why she would want a baby NOW? :thinking: This day and time who in their right mind would want to burden themself down for 18 years @ her age :huh: That’s backwards :shrug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know of one. Had three kids my her first husband…they got divorced. And when her youngest was 13…had one by a married man. Cause she thought doing so was going to get him to leave his family. She was 41.

Afiya says:

LAWD @ Being 41 and still having babies, she must live that hollyweird life with nannies and fat pocket daddies :smh:

lovezoe says:

It all makes sense now. Why she didn’t want to do the reunion show, why she said she carry her own show. Why post a flat tummy pic six weeks ago? Then yesterday got a monster belly. Methinks an announcement will come with her own show.

Nthabi says:

Everything about the Basketball Wives “franchise” is despicable. Shame on Shaunie executive-producing this garbage. Shame on all these women for participating. Shame on VH1 for airing. And shame on viewers for (continuing to) watch and support.

Nthabi says:

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving! :waves:

69 says:

No one currs about this chick. As someone so eloquently put: she is a non muffuggan factor so you could have saved this post and wrote about something more noteworthy…

Like dem Seminoles :spank: them Gators azz. :yes:

69 says:

OTB

Let me hear you chomp one time so I can

:whip: <—- Really a tomahawk :coffee:

Carrington says:

_________________________

and got up still talking mess :hahaha: Busted blood vessel and everything in her eye :rofl:

shannon04 says:

I’m normally lurking :tea:

I have a question for the SR fam

Some of you say that Evelyn is securing a check for the next 18 to 21, would you also say the same about Yvette Prieto since she’s pregnant with MJ’s child? just wondering… :tea:

My husband said yes :hahaha:

MsB2u says:

I’m normally lurking

I have a question for the SR fam

My husband said yes

by shannon04 on Nov 30, 2013 at 5:25 pm
      ———————————–
      The same goes for that gold-digger to she’s only with MJ for the money :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m normally lurking

I have a question for the SR fam

My husband said yes

by shannon04 on Nov 30, 2013 at 5:25 pm
      ———————————–
      The same goes for that gold-digger to she’s only with MJ for the money
      —–
      Aren’t they married though. She’s different :nono: Evelyn is always so quick to raise her hand, got a dose of her own medicine, ran out of her marriage and within 6 months of her divorce got pregnant by someone completely different :blink:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

Is Tamar’s winter Loverland a Christmas album or :huh:

<<< Calling in on Monday. My precious Tide done lost to AUBURN. Not Florida State. Not LSU. Auburn. :facepalm: I hope their PRECIOUS Nova… War Eagle VII flies the hail off and NEVER comes byke tonight. I TRULY DAYUM DEW.

*Roll TEARS Roll*

:crying1:

*devastation*

Dymond says:

Hey Dubbs, so sorry to hear that about Bama
      :sarcasm:
      :D

@Dymond…Arkansas lost their game this week too though RIGHT? Last night!

Look at me lashing out…I apologize. Fo’give meh.

*fights NICK SABAN dumb azz in his FACE*

:wail:

sassyshe says:

Yvette is def securing a check cause MJ had a vasectomy and she either made him reverse the procedure or did in vitro.

Oh another note did everyone see Sharkeshia

Dymond says:

You had to there :brokenheart: we stay losing

:hug: all is forgiven

FuturedocDonte says:

Oh another note did everyone see Sharkeshia

We’ont wanna talk about sharkeisha :no: I’m over glorifying these hood boogers. That girl got over 30K twitter followers because she punched somebody in the face… Then on top of tap, Her bio says CLASS OF 2019 ::breaks out calculator and does math:: CLASS OF 2019 :cuss: GIRL YOU ARE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL :no:

But RIP PAUL WALKER… :pray: that he didn’t experience pain during his death. :no: Death by fire is the worst way to go

bnatural says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Oh another note did everyone see Sharkeshia

————-

:rolleyes: People truly believe that Sharkeisha’s behavior was funny and acceptable. :no: Everyone is trying to have their 15 min of fame…and what type of name is that anyway?!?!?! Parents these days….

Anyway, R.I.P Paul Walker….finally saw that his rep confirmed it…you know what’s crazy? There was supposedly a hoax about his death on Friday and then he actually died earlier today. INSANE! Dude was only 40 too :cry:

Henny Blaque says:

R.I.P Paul Walker…..so very tragic and sad

I just found out about Paul Walker :shock: that is so sad :sad: he was really cool guy, and did a lot of charity work :cry:

I just thought about it , they were filming fast and the furious near my building last week :sad: they are still filming wow….. this is tragic

KP Gibson says:

Boy I know this was something planned. Aint no way in the world that chile’ ended up pregnant by mistake.I don’t think anyone will fall for that crazy child only when :pigsfly:.

Sorry but she did it just for the publicity and this wasn’t a mistake. All I wanna say to her is Congratulations.

PARIAH says:

:-( about Paul Walker’s death..may his family and friends find peace during this horrible time…he was one of my white boy crushes :cry:

Nobody gives shyt about Evelyn’s groupie azz :nono: absolutely no one……
      sn: the racist in this world :no: place in hell for folks like you ….. in hell chile

Ni ni says:

Never watched fast n furious so I dont know who paul walker is. However, I am familiar with Paul Crouch (trinity broadcasting network founder) who passed as well. Rip to both.

Nini have you see Takers, Varsity Blues …Running Scared :shrugs: he played in a bunch of movies just to name a few ….. with his fine self…..

Ni ni says:

:ashamed: nope. I checked his credits and nothing rang a bell. I will eventually watch takers..be sure to look for him.

*steals 3 bags of hair off of K Michelle’s wig piece on these soul train awards* :nono: wayyy too much suga

How you gonna accept an award with Ronald McDonald red and perform with 25 bags of wet and wavy 20 minutes later though Ms. Pate?

:wtf:

Glad she is oh so comfortable at those Soul Train Music Awards though. That is her zone. TUH.
      I liked your set <<< KMichelle voice

:sarcasm:

KDub! :cell: <—MiMi fanga

sup guhl?

:steer: <—PEWN hurd u might was lookin fa meh :kona:

Miany says:

:waves: Hey Fayla, WhoDat, Nini, jenie
      Hope yall enjoy the lil bit of weekend left

Miany says:

FaylaGotAwlTheMasterCopiesOfBren’sSecksTapes&NoWhipfinityWasUsedDuringTaping :phew: says:
      she was so much prettier before she got to cuttin on ha face
      ^^ if this comment hurr is in reference to Tamar???
      I fuggin’ :cosign: the shii outta dis statement.
      #FuggTamarsDoctors

if this comment hurr is in reference to Tamar???

sadly YES! i just don’t get the hollywood sickness of cuttin & bleachin yoself to “fit in”. especially when you’re ALREADY pretty :shrug:

Miany says:

:lol: at tangle free weave…

I LOVE JANELLE :yahoo:

Her face be BEAT to the absolute GAWDS :nun:

Hey fam who was logged in :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

Wth Tamar got on :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Ya’ll some ignant heffas :rofl:
      Not you Fay Fay :nono:
      I’m DVR’ing so I can watch all the fukcery later commercial free :tea:

sassyshe says:

Tamar had to make sure her hair was on point since her and k michelle on wig wars

on another note rip to paul walker, such a sad death

Tamar you set was a got damn fail :nono: and singing over your on studio vocals was a fail :nono: and that outfit :ghost: that loose shyt terrible shape ….. someone in your camp obviously has it out for you :nono:

and Paul Walker is very sad for his family and friends. :sad: he was a very good guy ….. but he is in heaven now….

Did anyone see Tyrese all at the site breaking down and shyt :tea: um yeah, and then he posted a picture of piece of the burt vehicle on twitter :rolleyes:

MsB2u says:

good morning everybody
      :waves:

lovezoe says:

Tyrese and him were good friends. It’s unfortunate the media was there. Don’t really have any feelings on him posting the pic.

gypsyeyes says:

good morning yall…happy monday(not really but I gotta hype myself up)

MsB, Lzoe, GYP, :hug:

@Lzoe I know they were good friends :yes: but all of that got a hellava side eye from me …… either way a sad loss…..

He was truly a good guy :tea: I have read nothing but positive things about Paul …. heaven has truly gained an angel

:offtopic: what’s a good Christmas gift for 15 yr old teen boy ? :thinking:

gypsyeyes says:

Mike Vick broke both legs in a car accident, hit by a 76 yr old woman that was speeding.

MsB2u says:

JENIE
      :hi:

free says:

shannon04 says: Some of you say that Evelyn is securing a check for the next 18 to 21, would you also say the same about Yvette Prieto since she’s pregnant with MJ’s child? just wondering…

***************************

prieto is MJ’s wife. that’s what most folks do after they get married–have kids. they’ve been dating at least 3-5 years.

now when you aren’t married, been dating a year, ar most, but 6 mos pregnant, get pregnant soon as dude signs a contract, well that’s kinda suspect.