Exclusive: Pebbles On Wendy Williams

Pebbles on Wendy Williams

former TLC manager Perri “Pebbles” Reid appeared as a guest on The Wendy Williams Show to defend herself against “bogus lies” in the VH1 biopic CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story.

The Talk Diva asked all the pertinent questions about the salacious rumors that Pebbles’ ex-husband, LA Reid, slept with former TLC girl group member Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas.

Thomas has denied the rumors numerous times over the years, but her vigorous denials have fallen on deaf ears. Mainly because everyone knows Chilli is lying.

Pebbles on Wendy Williams

Wendy asked, “Do you believe that Chilli was sleeping with your husband, LA Reid, behind your back?”

And Pebbles replied: “Absolutely!”

According to Pebbles, VH1 execs sent word to Penbbles that the TLC biopic, that TLC claimed was a true story, was in fact a work of fiction. Wendy theorizes that VH1 is trying to avoid a defamation lawsuit by Pebbles. But Pebbles remains adamant that she was defamed and “all options are on the table.”

Pebbles’ adult daughter, Ashley, was also in the audience. She defended her “passionate” threats to smash Chilli’s face into the concrete if she ever caught her in the street.

WENDY: Did you steal millions of dollars [from the group TLC]:
PEBBLES: Hell no!

Did you give them $25 a week and buy them Rav4’s?
You don’t have Ferrari money. Why get you one? You haven’t made that. You’re a new group.

Did the girls ever see millions of dollars individually?
Yes. But I can’t talk about people’s money.

Did you kick Chilli out of the group?
Absolutely not. T-Boz and Left Eye did.

Is anything about the movie true?
I wear Chanel bags.

Watch the full interview below.

• luVn_liFe…

Wendy williams Rings *faints*

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

:yawn:

• deedeegirl

As my grannie used to say, “You’s a lie and the truth ain’t in you!”

• OutsidetheBox

I DO NOT LIKE WENDY. And she is a cancer. :shrug: But she looks SO much better lately.

BUT yeah dont like her at all. :no:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Lawd, I want this false profit(meant to spell it that way) and her daughter sit down and shut that hole in their faces!!!!! :cuss:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Pebbles, I was a member of your fan club when I was 11. And I must say you have let me down. Tsk squared to you Pebbles :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

That pic of Wendy :lol:
    Pebbles and Chili both lied I think. Did Chili sleep with LA :thinking: prolly. That’s how her and Usher met. Under his bed hiding when Pebbles came home

• OutsidetheBox

Oh that’s an interesting gravi. Kim looks like EXACTLY like the moment earlier…when Man tried to try it. :lol: :thumbsup: @Deedeegirl

• cougar lover

If i were a shady manager, and I did my group like she did them. I would be honest, and own up to the accusations. Although i’d also be arrogant enough, to blame them for being nieve enough to trust me :hahaha:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

See, TLC has been saying this same exact thing for years upon years upon years. Now that VH1 put out the story here comes Pebbles. But why now? If you feel like they were telling all these lies on you for more than 10 damn years, why did you not sue them back then?! Sorry Pebbles, but the only way I’m going to believe you, is if you have Jesus and the 12, including Judas to back this story up. Smdh. Oh and even if Chili had sex with your husband, you still did them wrong.

• Miany

:hug: Brown I know hunni, I know.. That’s why I’m so proud of ya n that’s why u get two hugs. I wanted you to leave b4 you get caught up like me :snort: …he’s just such a sessi beast I couldn’t help it :scared:

**clears throat, adjusts posture***
    I’m gonna cut him loose for sure tho.

• cougar lover

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Under his bed hiding when Pebbles came home
    —————————–

so you saying, they formed a bond that almost couldnt be broken?!?!

• SOTHERNGRL

If she don’t sit down with those ugly azz Janet Jackson rhythm nation shoes.

• Miany

who cares… why thee fugg Pebbles still crying ova spilled c*m??

Biyatch u know them girls aint lie bout nothin except the heaux shii they were up to….
    :hi: BYE PEBBBLES and take ur daughter wiff you

• LadieLeo

If the Lil Girl is mad with anybody she need to be mad with her daddy for getting shined up by someone that ain’t his wife/her momma. I ain’t even watch the movie and all I know is this broad mad bout some old he@d…she need to have several dayum seats!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Oh and even if Chili had sex with your husband, you still did them wrong.
    If anything that is even more reason why she did her dirty :lol:

@Cougar :yes: Her and Usher are bonded for life over the stuff they did to get put on. They was :hump: for tracks before Joss Stone

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

@Miany, I was caught up bad!!! Real bad.

• Starr

so thats why she stole from em? :confused:

• anw_rootbeer

I love Wendy for always askin the right questions! & everybody prob lying

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

So she admitting that Chili slept with HER HUSBAND at the time. So nobody is calling LA like :cell: bruh what’s the truth?! Of course he will deny it but her selling him out is kinda tacky now. But meh… I am sure he got what she wanted from him a moved on
    Pebbles in her Mercedes :steer: You wanna ride Chili :blink:

• Miany

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    ^^^^^^ why now Keya????
    Cuz her azz know VH1 paid em and she wants her cut…Pebbles dont want them girls to EVA be great. Left eye BEEEEEN said Pebbles had her in a slave contract.. Pebbles remained under her rock cuz wont nobody payin left eye to spill that tea.. but ONCE these chicks make a lil $$ of ANYTHING… :cell: <~~~Pebbles on the phone w/ her lawyer tryna figure out a legal way to extort it.

• LadieLeo

Pebbles and Chili both lied I think. Did Chili sleep with LA prolly. That’s how her and Usher met. Under his bed hiding when Pebbles came home

*************************
    So you saying Ursher was already under the bed hiding too :huh: :popcorn:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Oh and even if Chili had sex with your husband, you still did them wrong.
    If anything that is even more reason why she did her dirty
    ———–
    True! But my thing is she so busy trying to throw Chili under the bus. Ok lets say she did have sex with your husband. Well, people say you have two kids your ass don’t even acknowledge, and you used to be a hoe, so now what? T-Boz and Left Eye did not screw your man, so why do them dirty?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

So you saying Ursher was already under the bed hiding too :huh:
    :yes: with no pannies on

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Miany says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    ^^^^^^ why now Keya????
    —-
    Girl ALL OF THIS!!! I hope if she does sue, a judge throws it out. Her and her daughter are clowns.

• LadieLeo

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So you saying Ursher was already under the bed hiding too
    with no pannies on

**********************************
    Well ok then, thanks for clearing that up :lol:

• cougar lover

————————

how you find all this out, and be able to shuffle papers, slam drawers, print old emails?!?! :rofl:

Pointless interview :nono: she went around to many questions chile !

• Afiya

Wendy lookin’ like this —> :blink:

Pebbles trying to pose…sit it down story teller!! :rollseyes:

Ashley best stay in her lane before she get the snot beat out of her :box: by Chili’s daughter :nono:

• essenze

Her daughter confirmed what i already thought about Pebbles: hood rat and hood rat shenanigans. I believe everything they said about her shady ass. She probably mad because she ain’t get none of that VH1 money.

• LadieLeo

*************************
    Her daughter messy and immature…she just need to admit her daddy was and possibly still is a hoe…..hell he ain’t the first and won’t be the last :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:think:

Pebbles still look phuckable! :yes:

LadieLeo says:

That daughter need that azz drugg :box: mess dot com

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I don’t want to read too much of this post because I’m going to watch this with a little livation when I get home. Glad Wendy convinced her to come on the couch. Wendy don’t be scared to go all the way in….most of the time.

• LadieLeo

Ashley best stay in her lane before she get the snot beat out of her by Chili’s daughter

*******************
    And that would be a mess, you jumping on a someone cause they got slick bout your momma givin their daddy some smokin joe…..Lawd I hope these ain’t the chirren that’s our future.

• ddceyes

Peebles did a Huffington Post live interview today also, much more in-depth. Revisionist History… http://huff.lv/1dqp09a

• MissHarlem

Im here for WENDY :nun: not a radio personalty can even touch her back in the 90’s on the radio. The tea that was spilled was PRICELESS.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

All this chit ain’t nothing but a promotion for some book Pebbles prolly been working on talkin bout “The Industry.”

They say her and L.A. Reid gay azz was cheating on each other way back in the day. I doubt she cared if Reid phucked Chilli or Usher or whoever.

She was all about her paper.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

_______________________________

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Chili is trying to get a law passed to get people to stop saying mean thing about people’s cirren on the innanet.
    Disregard this comment Chili.

• Miany

women get so caught up resenting the other chick they forget to punish the man who made the commitment to em or even get mad at themselves for tryna change a heaux into a faithful husband. :shrugs:

I completely agree that Ashley needs to be mad at her daddy for cheating if anything…not Chili… that was a young single girl just :hump: for tracks as someone said earliER.. Pebbz ole trife azz need to talk to her daughter. Explain that when a man cheats, it’s not because the children are unworthy, etc… Ash seems pressed.

• OutsidetheBox

OMFG!!! :rofl: :heart: you for this! :rofl:

• Miany

:waves: HEYYY MISSHARLEM aint seen yo font in a month a sundays…
    @Otb..thanks for negative Wendy comments… it brought her out :yes:

• essenze

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:think:

Pebbles still look phuckable! :yes:

I admit she has aged well. I guess i would too if bamboozled money out of one of the most popular girl groups of all time. Pebbles probably still sitting pretty on those swindled funds :no:

• MissHarlem

Pebbles there is a special hell for you boo. Fake ass preacher wanna be ass foh

• SOTHERNGRL

——————–
    This is what I been saying heffa you done had a baby you aint even acknowledge. Sounds like everybody was doing ho chit or slut chit whatever kinda chit you wanna call it so to take them girls money as I believe you did was undamncalled for. But I am old enough to have never liked your azz so whatever.

• cougar lover

@ man

bruh don’t you got a wife clocking your blog hours. you better quit it :hahaha:

• deedeegirl

Wendy has it out for Chili. She been trying to call her a hoe for more than a minute. All I know is, if Pebbles screwed me out of millions, I’m f@ckin’ you over in every way I can.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera Lying Ass Preacher

Why Wendy got that face tho?

• LadieLeo

Pebbles need to just hush up about robbing them girls you don’t see Maurice Starr out talking bout he ain’t rob NKOTB and Perfect Gentleman blind and one of them boys was his son….. :whistling: ooh la la

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Harlem :waves:

• OutsidetheBox

<–pressed the button JUST to see her shoes. :no: :eek: I just don't care enough about the resurgence of Perri.

Pebbles are dirty little rocks, everybody knows. Next. :lol:

• MissHarlem

MIANY :waves: heyyy boo. Been busy as fck but as my insta says today I am feeling myself :nun: owwww and you said that. She aint nowhere poppin chit bout LA’s ass but mad at the chick. Bitches have their house out of order

• LadieLeo

This is what I been saying heffa you done had a baby you aint even acknowledge.
    **********************
    say what nah?

• essenze

Lying Ass Preacher says:

Why Wendy got that face tho?

_______

Rofl. I just looked at the pic again. She do got the wonky eye thing going on

• MissHarlem

BROWN/EVERYONE :waves:

OTB :kiss: hey boo

DEE Kim old face in that gravi scares me :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

by cougar lover on Nov 13, 2013 at 4:19 pm
    ———–
    Yew ain’t know I am talented :winky:
    I am in my car right now about to go her my kids. I worked so hard today :rofl: bye guys!!! :bye:

• OutsidetheBox

it brought her ou

:hahaha: Miss New Yawka do love some Wendy Woo. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

But I am old enough to have never liked your azz so whatever.

:yes: The epitome of LSLH “talent” :eyeroll:

• luVn_liFe…

MisTake here is the dish. it’s to die for!

ingredients:

6 pork chops
    1 teaspoon salt
    3/4 cup rice, uncooked
    1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
    1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
    1 1/2 cups water
    1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
    1 green pepper, sliced into 6 rings

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350º.
    Brown pork chops and arrange in 9×13 baking pan. Season with salt. Sprinkle rice around chops. Combine taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and water. Pour over chops and rice, cover tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
    Remove from oven, uncover, sprinkle with cheese and add a pepper ring to the top of each chop. Recover and bake 10 minutes more.

• deedeegirl

I had to find that gravi for Man. Wondering how he feelin’ bout Kim right now? She look like she smellin’ the **** he said stanks likes roses LOL!

• Afiya

:offtopic: How you be murred for 30 years and never consumate the marriage? :blink: <— confused

• LadieLeo

Afiya says:

How you be murred for 30 years and never consumate the marriage? <— confused

**************************
    Somebody :homo:

• SOTHERNGRL

This is what I been saying heffa you done had a baby you aint even acknowledge.
    **********************
    say what nah?
    —————————
    Yes maam a boy by the name of Sebastian raised by her momma. Not LA reid son.I think he is 19 or 20. I have no time for Peri and her chitnanigans.

• LadieLeo

deedeegirl says:

***********************
    He just gone say yall stay hatin

• MissHarlem

Speakin of slores REELZ network (they have good programming in terms of history at times) is having a special on scandals in hollywood and you bet Kim was on there for that sex tape and other chit she use to do that they will show. Her old face then :no: she has come some ways

• LadieLeo

SOTHERNGRL says:

This is what I been saying heffa you done had a baby you aint even acknowledge.
    **********************
    say what nah?
    —————————

****************************
    Now that’s some bullshiggity right there

#1. MsTake and her ‘meeting under the bed’ story :ghost:
    #2. AIN’T NOBODY “STOLE” JACK FROM NOBODY
    #3. They’re called Entertainment Attorneys for a reason :eek: #nexttimegetone

• essenze

Afiya says:

How you be murred for 30 years and never consumate the marriage? <— confused

**************************
    Somebody :homo:

______

Agree. Something ain't right. Somebody is the beard or the purse in this situation.

• LadieLeo

MissHarlem says:

Speakin of slores REELZ network (they have good programming in terms of history at times) is having a special on scandals in hollywood and you bet Kim was on there for that sex tape and other chit she use to do that they will show. Her old face then she has come some ways

*********************
    I saw that video and I can honestly say that’s not her best work…..I ain’t neva seen nothing else she been in but that just can’t be her best.

• Miany

30 years NO :hump:
    shiiiiiiiiid everybody aint able :tea:

:gossip: Wendy has ‘it out’ for Chili? Why for? :popcorn:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Pebbles aint nothing more than a cheap hooker in church clothes *tea*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

They are so fame hungry. They looked so pleased at attention especially the daughter. Why is no one blaming l.a. Reid again? That was his wife and they both had their hand in the pie.

• deedeegirl

Ashley will change her tune when she realize Pebbles emptied her trust account. Greedy bishes know no limits.

SON :2dance:
    Is everything ok? I saw something where you said you were having hw issues or something :shrug:

• Afiya

Disregard this comment Chili.

^^ :hahaha: I got a petition going around too, called “Ask Me If I Care?” :grin:

• SOTHERNGRL

Wendy has ‘it out’ for Chili? Why for?
    —————————-
    Cause she tiny, cause she got good hair, cause she got baby hair, cause she once was sexing Usher, cause she once saw Chili out of her wonky eye looking at that thing she call a husband. Hell just cause.

• Ni ni

I dont get why pebbles was dragged by folks that had nothing to do with the situation. Its between those 3 ladie. I dont think she woulda responded like this if she didnt get dogged out. Im not fighting nan celebrity’s battle. Thats their mess.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So try to kill them in a Rav4 that was prone to flip over at the kona and had 800 recalls?

Fugg you lady. You coulda got them a Corolla. Shyt

• Who Dat

Wendy why you aint ask her was Usher sleeping with her husband behind her byke?

:rofl: But folks only know they’re getting ‘dogged out’ if they go looking, no?

Hmmp, I’d be thee Blindest Starrah around :nun: VH who?
    ============
    SETTLE DOWN SOUTHERN SETTLE DOWN :eek:

#ikidikid #iunderstandnow :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

———————————
    Her azz will be another Tori Spelling round here. Looking stupid with wop-sided titties.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fugg you lady. You coulda got them a Corolla. Shyt
    ============
    This lady just needs to not answer nobody’s question :shrug: How hard can it be? :eek:

• Shellz

First of all- i want to thank all of you for your commentary all day today. Yall have been hilarious :rofl:

• MissHarlem

LADIE that was her best work and people fell for it hook line and sinker :no: bless em

SON yea her ass was just acting an ass. Talkin bout why I gotta do this and why you making me. She almost lost all her teeth talkin to me like that :coffee: she learned that day when I popped her ass in her mouth and sat her down to do hw. Now she loves hw and acts like she suppose to. Glad she got hip bc her ass was gonna have a sorry ass xmas :coffee:

• Miany

But folks only know they’re getting ‘dogged out’ if they go looking, no?

Hmmp, I’d be thee Blindest Starrah around VH who?
    ^^^ +1 shiii If I know I’m a thief aint no way in hell I’m defending myself against allegations.I wwould just sit pretty spending their old money while they try to collect vh1 checks…

I wear Chanel… :rolleyes: proves they wont lyin bout what she said imo

Yeen Welcome! :mad:
    :steer: *coming to find yew*

——–
    Just kidding :D #comebackandpost :lilbabydoeeyes:

• Who Dat

How you be murred for 30 years and never consumate the marriage? <— confused
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This was gonna be the kinda murriage Toine Dodson was gonna have Jesus

:facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

Hmmp, I’d be thee Blindest Starrah around :nun: VH who?

:nun:

:Beyonce face in her ski mask: :tea:

• Afiya

Somebody :homo:

That’s what I said, but they still together, like WHY????? :huh: Do they blow spit bubbles, fondle, WHAT??? :shock:

• SOTHERNGRL

got hip bc her ass was gonna have a sorry ass xmas
    ———————-
    I am too I hate to see kids not get nothing or next to nothing on Xmas. but I totally understand.

SON :fistbump: Keep it up! :yes: #youmayhavetoregularlyputthefearofGODinher #experimentandwaitandseehowoften :D

• Who Dat

wop-sided titties
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Go straight to hail for wop sided.

:ghost:

I just got here @Shellz. I been lurking and they been horrible today. JUST BAD LORD. What is wrong with yall? I am proud though :hug:

• Shellz

Hiii DTTS how are you love?

• Miany

:offtopic: anybody know why Torri mama don’t like her azz???
    like seriously….. :wtf: you got more money than you can possible spend and your daughter is losing homes and shii???

• MissHarlem

When chit is unjust the draggin is just :coffee: que sera sera

:Beyonce face in her ski mask: :tea:

============
    Who is this 30-yr couple yall been talking about all afternoon? :huh:

• Shellz

@whoDat you are included in the hilarity today. i been lurkin too and i saw you in action. I love yall so much bc the laughs were def needed. Even Sandy boo joined in

• IsThisThingOn…

‘Sister Perri’ can never acknowledge the wrong she did as ‘Pebbles the producer’ because that would naturally lead to the question of what she can do to make the former TLC group members whole NOW.

• Shellz

@MIANY- idk maybe she suffers from Tamartian syndrome. Where you cant stand the kid but love the daddy money maybe. HEr mama prolly like “gotcha Bytch” :lol:

• Crickett

I blame LA Reid for all the above, he gave his wife a project and instructed her on how to manage a group, she was just doing what she was taught to do and she was not going to allow one of those little girls to take her place in bed with her husband. The girls didn’t respect her because they knew where the real power came from, so Chili went for it, using her baby hair as bait. Silly girl, but she probably got paid for sleeping with her real boss, the other girls got jealous and kicked her out and put in on Pebbles.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Thnx Luv!! I will let you know when I make it. I think I have chops in the deep freezer. I don’t eat them much. :thankyou:

• luVn_liFe…

:popcorn:

• Crickett

Pebbles look good though, did she have some work done?

• MissHarlem

MIANY I bet 5 dollas that DUBB knows. I think it was discussed this week

SOTHERN yea it is sad but I be damned if you get rewarded and didnt deserve it. Even with coal in my pockets I would not give you chit if you didnt deserve it. I am sucker for children who are well behaved and do what they suppose to though so it all balances out :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

anybody know why Torri mama don’t like her azz???
    like seriously….. you got more money than you can possible spend and your daughter is losing homes and shii???
    ———————–
    Mainy I said the other day when we were talking about her unevened titted azz (is that better Dubb) that she has really done something F’d up that her own Momma dont wont to have chit to do with her or them Grandkids. No maam you have messed up Royally somedamnwhere.

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost:

• Who Dat

Candy Spelling said Tori hoe-like ways killed her daddy Aaron. Candy don’t eem like her grandkids. But Tori was never in the will EVER is my understanding. Candy was like 30 yrs younger than Aaron when they got married….so she came with that in betwixt her legs “Candy” and put it on him and welp. Them kids never stood a chance. She don’t like Tori brother/her son Randy either from what I gathered. His azz got the same 800k TORI got.

• MissHarlem

^^^ sounds week and insecure but I dig

• MissHarlem

*weak

Shellz says:

Hiii DTTS how are you love?

:thinking:
    ================
    Miany, I can’t remember but it must be Serious! :lol:

• deedeegirl

Sh!t Candy Spelling spending habits is what killed her husband, LOL. When she moved she had to rent out a whole warehouse for all her sh!t while it was in storage and they had a computer system to keep track of where everything was located and what was in each box. She crazy as hell.

• Afiya

Who is this 30-yr couple yall been talking about all afternoon? :huh:

^^ My co-workers aunt, sitting here telling me this dumb azz story that I really didn’t want to hear until she got this part :huh: :blink: what you say…LAWD, I think I’mma go home and get some in for the po sprite…like really, who the fucck does that :smack: NEXT!!!!!!!! :grill: <– at the bus stop waiting on the next ride :yes:

• Pingback: Pebbles Tells Wendy Williams ‘Nobody Will Speak Up for Me’ | EURweb()

• Pingback: Pebbles Defends Herself On ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ (video) : Old School Hip Hop Radio Station, Online Radio Station, News And Gossip()

• Pingback: Pebbles Chats Up Wendy & HuffPost Live: ‘Nobody Will Speak Up for Me’ (Watch) | I Am Mo Better()