George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Assault

George Zimmerman

Seminole County police have arrested Stand Your Ground poster boy George Zimmerman and charged him with domestic assault. According to The Sun Sentinel, Zimmerman was taken into custody and transported to jail earlier today.

Zimmerman was acquitted of shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin earlier this year. He has had several run-ins with police since his acquittal.

From Orlando Sentinel:

George Zimmerman has been arrested and is en route to the Seminole County Jail, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger.

It’s not clear what happened or what crime he’s accused of committing, but just before 1:30 p.m., Eslinger confirmed that Zimmerman had been arrested today and was being driven to the county jail in Sanford.

He said more information would be available shortly.

WESH-Channel 2 reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend.

• George Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
  • Mark O’Mara: George Zimmerman Did Have a Gun
  • The Miami Heat Show Support for Trayvon Martin
  • Man freed in controversial Stand Your Ground ruling is killed

• QueenSJ

HotDAYUM…… :coffee:

• Bad Influence

its just a matter of time fat ass…just a matter of time *cracks knuckles*

• Bad Influence

and lmaoooooo @ the lonely btch so pressed for dack that she became the girlfriend of a child killer…she probably thought she could change him :chase:

• luVn_liFe…

:tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

His 15 minutes are up. :coffee:

• Caramel Rain

Sooo he’s cheating on his wife? :blink:

• deedeegirl

I don’t care what happens to this dude, let him terrorize the pale people that let him go.

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

He’s still in Florida… With a new chick already.

Smh

• BoogieNites

smh smh. go to hell, fattie. :hi: yall

• The Master Beta :D

:tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

This jerk off….

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Going to jail quick now :tea: hmph

• Anna

Caramel Rain says:

Sooo he’s cheating on his wife?

~~~~~~~~~
      He took the new chick to his wife’s home. The DV case filed by her(the wife was tossed out, lack of evidence, she recorded it on her phone, that he smashed.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

He has run out of cash, and his famous lawyer dumped him months ago for non-payment of lawyer fees. :coffee:

• MissHarlem

I still want him killed execution style. My feelings are still the SAME for this fat fck waste of skin ass motherfcker :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

That mofo use to sit in court like he wouldnt touch a fly. :no:

• Anna

deedeegirl says:

~~~~~~~~
      :nono: Some of we Sandarita’s are pale. :lol:

• MSVALLDAY

Payback is a BEOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:yes: Any type of leverage and sympathy he had he pissed away. He is a true narcissist.

• oohlalalun

They need to lock him up for good. It’s only a matter of time before Porky kills someone else.

• MissHarlem

ANNA you got the complexion for the protection you good hun :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

That mofo use to sit in court like he wouldnt touch a fly.
      Exactly. That is what pisses me off. He was portrayed as this gentle FAT giant that wouldn’t harm a fly and yet in 6 months he has been accusing of beating on two women. Come on son :rolleyes: I just got pissed off thinking about it. Let me go :pray: for I peel somebody’s muffin cap back blue

• IsThisThingOn…

I’m more interested in this “girlfriend” …what’s her story? Is she really an opportunist who knew she could eventually get her 15 minutes by telling her story? Is she being represented by Gloria Allred?

• GAGIRL87

Won’t God do it :nun: no but seriously it may seem like he got away but God’s punishmnent is gonna be far worse than what WE want done :coffee: The worst person you have to battle is yourself and when he’s alone I bet he can’t find peace..

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I doubt he gets probation for this offense. He will find yet another dummy that hates black people enough to bail him out :no: But yea one day he will kill again. It will take for him to kill a white person for people to pay attention

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Is she being represented by Gloria Allred?
      Right. Why would she wanna be with him? She will be paraded around like K Michelle’s cooch lips come next month :yes:

• GAGIRL87

Kendrick Johnson case is soooooooooo sad I’ve been following this story non stop since I found out about it last year. Sandra can you post the video that was obviously edited by somebody in Valdosta :(

• FashionAddict

About time!! Did he not learn anything from OJ Simpson? But let’s see what happens.

• Anna

Anna says:

deedeegirl says:

~~~~~~~~
      Some of we Sandarita’s are pale.

~~~~~~~~~
      I didn’t see “that let him go”. Yea, them pale ppl.

• GAGIRL87

K Michelle’s cooch lips
      _________________________________________________

:vomit:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

The soon to be infuriating part will be when all the jurors come out saying they knew something was off but couldn’t convict him because of the prosecution’s case was flawed :angry: A few already did but now it will be the in thing to say.

:hugs: GA Gril

• GAGIRL87

Taken :kiss:

George looks like the perfect definition of a wet back #nooffensive :coffee:

• Bad Influence

GA! :hug:

• IsThisThingOn…

Renisha McBride (RIP) is being discussed on ‘Tell Me More’ on PBS.

• IsThisThingOn…

sorry I meant NPR

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

That’s what she gets for getting with his fat murderous azz. I hope he banged her up and good. However he gets his azz in jail is fine by me.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

This woman is yt. Let’s see if he gets those NRA donations now.

Wait, what ever happened to that Uncle Tom azz nigga talkin bout he was like an “Uncle” to George??

• GAGIRL87

Hissy Poo :kiss:

• essenze

Im getting tired of seeing his fat porky azz :mad:

• MrsL

What in the world would’ve attracted this woman to a child killer in the first place?

• Jessie

Well…well…well….

• essenze

you know they all jumped ship when they found out that porky azz was broke @ man shyt they was all on board when they thought he was getting book and movie deals

• KyCakes

This ol’ pock faced, Pillsbury dough man looking, black kid shooting, booty scratchin, finger smellin, Wife beating, Tom’s All Natural deodorant wearing fat sack of shyt….

But Jesus says to forgive, so… :tea:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

I don’t feel sorry for her, you know he killed this boy in cold blood,. You see how he did his wife,.. No sympathy at all! It is clear ol Georgie feels he is above the law,.. And it’s clear all these hiccups are wasting his time. He does what he wants.. Wether it is kill kids or beat women, where is his brother to spin this in his defense. I hope if they send him to jail it is in the general population.

• The Pearl!

:hi:

I want his fat ass to have a LONG life filled with torturous thoughts as well as actual physical torture, physical taunting, including being spat and shat upon regularly.

• Ty

Bad Influence says:

its just a matter of time fat ass…just a matter of time *cracks knuckles*
      I just want this bastard to hit general population for roughly 20 minutes :chase:

• IsThisThingOn…

________________________

Of course, she could be a genuine simp who truly admires him and wants to make little neanderthal babies with him. Yuck to her, him, and K Michelle’s lady parts. :hurl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This woman is yt. Let’s see if he gets those NRA donations now.
      ———

:lol: we laugh but it’s true though….

Those yt folks will feel pretty dumb now….

Oh and that black guy got toasted on MSNBC and hasn’t been seen since

• Ty

Caramel Rain says:

Sooo he’s cheating on his wife?
      he was cheating on his wife back when he punched her dad in the nose and pulled the heat on her :coffee:

• jennifer

lmao at the comments rotf

• Who Dat

Told yall he was the next Orenthal James. Get off for the crime of all crimes…yet still land his dumb azz in jail in the end ANYWAY. As it is supposed to be.

It’s a fat bish named Karma that ensures shat like this happens.

Her sisters are Fate and Kismet

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

Smh.
      He looks like a big ass manatee.

• KyCakes

kingstonn :yahoo:

Where you been?

Oh and that black guy got toasted on MSNBC and hasn’t been seen since
      by bnatural on Nov 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm
      ———–
      But what about his racist friend. The one that used to be on nancy grace. During the trial he was team Shellie after he trashed her. Now let’s see him spin this

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

MissHarlem says:

*************************

Oh ok. So it ain’t just me.

• Ty

Hissy Poo :hug:

• Orange Blossom

i knew this would be posted here!

hello everyone. GA that drank in your gravi look good den a mug. slide me one, please and thank you.

• Who Dat

He looks like a big ass manatee
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Long time no font ma’am.

Then you immejiately come in with this shat.

:ghost:

• Ty

IsThisThingOn… says:

I’m more interested in this “girlfriend” …what’s her story?
      I wonder is it the man looking chick that his wife claimed was his ex :shrug: Any who, she stuck around til the donations dried up :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

GAGIRL87 says:

The videos are motion sensor which means they turn on when someone comes into view. The videos are not edited. Kendrick climbed on top of the gym mat and fell inside. End of story. When I was in high school I knew how easy it was to fall inside those gym mats. Once you are trapped inside, there is no way you are getting out without help. :no:

• Who Dat

Folks who stop by and aint eem got time to say HEY before they start:

HISSY. I see your azz up there
      NAKEYA. Seen you earlier.
      KINGSTONN.
      ALBOY. That dude come in, say some cray ish, and literally LOGS OUT.

Few others but yall the main offenders. :no:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Sandy oh Sandy! Why TMZ talking about your bestie T.I. being at a butt naked party at young azz Biebers house? Was Tiny there?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Kingston :hi: I hate that I accidently hovered over your name on my phone and it opened the link. I am thinking you are about to drop some knowledge and it is a commercial for ICDC :lol: :facepalm:

• lovezoe

He above the law, huh. A normal, remorseful person would do anything to stay outta the limelight.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

GAGIRL87 says:

*****************************

Sorry GAGIRL87. As you can see Sandy believes the po po on this one.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

————-

WHAT! no not the happily married T.I. *gasp*

• Ty

GAGIRL87 says:

Aint that some shyt :smack: Im so glad the judge agreed that some bs was going on and ordered the US Attorney’s office to step in and investigate. Something is going on at the sheriffs dept. :nono:

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

Lmao.
      I totally forgot I have that as my link. :hahaha:

Hey Kdub! :danban:
      I see you still acting a fewl. :yes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———-
      Umm who just off hand know its easy to fall inside gym mats :wtf: That is not normal. I stayed in the gym at school and never once thought twice about a gym mat, let alone falling in one

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A32M0-KYTu0 eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini?

:rofl: that’s what his hefty ass get. He just knows he’s above the law. So he knows he’ll get off again.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Tom’s All Natural deodorant

*****************************

:shocked: Ky! This **** burnt my underarms! I thought it was supposed to be better than the regular brands because it is “all natural” but it took away an ENTIRE layer of skin! :wail:

Never Again. :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

———-
      —————
      Who in the fawk said the above?? :blink:

• Ty

:popcorn: reposting in case Auntie got spritz in her eye and overlooks the posts

#helpful

• Orange Blossom

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

________________________

but you aint have to post his mug shot from the neck down all in your gravi tho, dang!

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

That still doesn’t make sense as to why his parents got his body back and there was no organs in it! Just balled up newspaper and plastic bags. :no:

• MissHarlem

BIRD :no: it aint just you. Im still waiting

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Ty says:

IsThisThingOn… says:
      I’m more interested in this “girlfriend” …what’s her story?
      ——

I’m thinking that it’s her as well…we’ll see her shortly with her soon-to-be hired attorney Gloria Allred :rolleyes: …ya’ll know we’re going to have a press conference from them in 5…4…3…2…1….

• lovezoe

Tom’s All Natural deodorant

*****************************

—————-/—/

HeyFranHey has a recipe for deodorant, haven’t tried it though .

• Ty

San ah make ya dance says:

———-
      :cosign: and my azz was on the tumbling team. Granted he was supposedly on the mats reaching for a shoe that wasn’t his…yeah ok :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Who in the fawk said the above??
      ——
      Code pink

• OutsidetheBox

When I was in high school I knew how easy it was to fall inside those gym mats.

Soooooo are you the only one who knows/knew that? You don’t think Kendrick had some kind f thought about that.. :huh:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

———-

San ah make ya dance says:

Umm who just off hand know its easy to fall inside gym mats That is not normal. I stayed in the gym at school and never once thought twice about a gym mat, let alone falling in one

I had a vivid imagination as a kid. I saw all those gym mats rolled up and standing on end, and I used to think what would happen if I fell inside one of those? How would I get out? I know I’m not the only kid who has thought that. :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

No clearly there was a cover up with the medical examiner or funeral home. Why do that to his body if you have nothing to hide? And before anyone says anything the parents did not donate his organs. I know sometimes they have to prop up the body when there has been an accident but something seems off :no:

• MissHarlem

Not fallin for that bs the media fed us on Kendrick :nono: the way my brain cells is set up…..

• OutsidetheBox

:eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

kingstonn says:

——–

they are trying to cover other things up……the whole case is so freakin’ SAD….seems that no one cares about black life

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I know I’m not the only kid who has thought that. :lol:
      ___________________________________
      _/ <<<Anybody else wanna sit with SR on this one?
      Sorry SR but so far you are the only one :lol: Be strong.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Ty says:

#helpful
      ————-

We have to draw attention to the post :lol:

:party:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————
      Yea Sorry Sandra, never thought about it, maybe falling off the bleachers from the top but not those mats in the corner.

• lovezoe

There is a major cut up in Kendrick case. From the school up.

• OutsidetheBox

Oh. On topic: Surprise! :eek:

• http://SandieAtkins.Blogspot.com SandieAu05

Soooo…getting away with murder wasn’t enough for Ole’ Georgie?!

Forgive me in advance :ashamed:
      At first I was reading the comments confused like so somebody killed Kendrick Lamar and rolled his organs up out his body over the King of NY comments :shock:

• Ty

Never thought about it because our mats were always stacked and never rolled up to save space in the gym :coffee:

• Eye of Heart

Good for the greasy looking :piglsfly: I hope he gets anally raped :coffee:

bnatural says:

Ty says:

#helpful
      ————-

We have to draw attention to the post :lol:

:party:
      —————–
      :buttshake: Word on the curb was that the girls who had clothes on took them off b/c they felt left out in front of the 20 :thankyou: <–pole dancers :lol:

WoW I wonder how many were wearing spanx and chose to keep their clothes on or just leave.

____________________________
      :thinking: my mats were stacked too

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

I’m with Sandra…We had to roll mats as punishment which is why/how everyone in gym KNEW not to fukk with the mats. Fukk with the mats, you stuck with the mats. They was heavy and they trap musk. *flares nostrils*

At my kids school you get into trouble if you fukk with the mats.

I hope he gets anally raped
      ————–
      With the dude from boondock’s long and think dang-a-lang, or the booty warrior? “I likes ya, and I wonts ya…..”

• Mr.BluPhi

This fool gon end up killing somebody else…. smh

• IsThisThingOn…

Forgive me in advance

Involuntarily :rofl: :rofl:

Gone on somewhere gal! :chase:

• htxhotgyrl

I can’t stand this pig. He is going to get exactly what he deserves for killing someone’s child.

• ShoeStalker

I had to come out of lurk mode to comment on the mat debacle. We used mats exactly like that in high school for cheerleading… every day. We would roll 8/9 of them after every practice and store them. Never once did we roll the mats to the point that an individual would/could get into the middle. Even when the mats were stored upright and the roll loosened, it was never to the point that any of us (and all of us were not small) could fit into the center of the mat… even accidentally.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Sorry GAGIRL87. As you can see Sandy believes the po po on this one.

As a nurse I know the deformity to his face and head was caused by blood pooling from his body. That’s what you like when you are caught upside down in a tightly confined space for over 24 hours. As for the bump on his head, that probably happened when he fell inside the mat and his head impacted the gym floor. Who knows why he was reaching for those shoes. Maybe someone stole the shoes and hid them inside the mat and he was retrieving the shoes?

• Audacious2

Dang! This fool is still married and got a pregnant boo?
      She should’ve stood her ground and shot his fat a$$.