High School Football Star Stabs Gay Lover To Death

Terrence Mitchell

A Connecticut high school football captain is behind bars, charged with stabbing his male lover to death.

Bloomfield High School student Tarence Mitchell, 18, stabbed his boyfriend Ronald Taylor Jr., 27, five times with a steak knife after Mitchell decided to break off their relationship.

Fox News reports Taylor arrived at Mitchell’s residence and struck him in the face before the stabbing commenced. But Mitchell initially lied to police and said they were attacked by two men wearing hoodies — a deliberate attempt to portray the domestic violence incident as a hate crime.

Mitchell finally confessed that he and the older man were lovers, and that Taylor had wined and dined him and plied the high schooler with marijuana and alcohol for two years.

Court documents state that Mitchell ended the relationship with Taylor at the end of 2012. But “Taylor posted a picture of him on Facebook that included a blog of bad things about him, including him being a Bloomfield gay football star.”

Court documents further states that on Thursday, Taylor informed Mitchell that he was coming over, and Mitchell stuck a steak knife in his pocket for protection.

“My son is a good kid,” said Mitchell’s mother. “He’s never been in trouble. My son is not a murderer.”

It is relatively rare to see the sexual preference of an assailant or his victim prominently mentioned in a mainstream news article. That is because the mainstream media tends to ignore the sexual preferences of perps and victims of gay on gay violence.

• Teacher posts explicit sex-ed brochures in Grade 7-8 class
  • Kids React to Gay Marriage
  • Mother Allegedly Instructed Son To ‘Beat The Gay’ Out Of Older Brother
  • 19-year-old lesbian jailed again for having sex with 14-year-old girl

128 Responses to “High School Football Star Stabs Gay Lover To Death”

peppermintpatty says:

Secrets’ out now boo. Didnt you think it was a lil too late to kill your bew? ppl!! :hide:

SnootyPooty says:

How can his mom say he isn’t a murderer if her son confessed to doing it? Confused

If you were that scared why even entertain him coming over. Senseless deaths all around

need a damn haircut too :no:

SnootyPooty says:

Our youths are so lost. Im happy to have grown up In the 80s and 90s

Miany says:

:facepalm: FOLK still ashamed to be themselved in 2013. Whatever shii them hs kids would’ve talked COULD NOT BE worse than the rest of your days in prison…..PROBLEM IS when ur in Highschool you can’t see further than highschool problems.. (reason why us adults aint got business fuggin their emotionally immature AZZEZ)
      The victim:
      He was playing with fire tryna put the young man out there, talking bout ‘gay football star’ like ninja you KNOW dude in the closet…(equivalent to a lover taking nudes of me and saying if you leave me, i’ll post ur tit pics on faceb**k) he is old as heyull and was manipulating the young man since age 16…. just sad all around.
      RIP to the victim cause regardless, his death was a senseless one.

@ Miany: Well, he has already lied once. I wouldn’t take his side of the story as credible.

Miany says:

:yes: Sandra this is true, he’s no longer credible plus he’s already confessed… sad situation all around.

———–
      :cosign: Highschool problems can seem like the end of the world. You’re too immature to know tho. Thank God I made it through. Shame on that grown man too, he may be mental doing what he did

:no: smh

so the “victim” was a predator that probably grew bored of the young man as he was becoming a man & no longer turned the pedo on? so the “victim” then decides to out the young man on social media? did i get that right or nah?

not saying he should have killed him, but was the killer victimized too?? as a child? he would’ve been 16 when old dude started sexing him right?

this is fckd up! :no:

THEN

T M Z got Conman Murray up there tambout how he used hold MJ’s peen every night to put in a catheter bc he was incontinent. smfh :shotsfired:

“LA Reid hasn’t aged in 20 years. He must use the souls of all the artists he’s cheated over the years to wash his face. #AMAs

:crying1:

Miany says:

San… I agree, seems like kid had a mental break or something.. I want more details like:
      1. if the 18 yo boy dumped you azz why you coming to his house a year later??

:yes: Fayla…..I agree….. buddy was wrong for fuggin with a lil boy like that. I don’t think he deserves to die but he was wrong to start the relationship and was being petty with the fb post after the relationship ended and at least deserved prison and a good azz whooppin fuggin pedo.

also Ciara wore a very revealing non-maternity frock to the AMAs as well Aunt Tea :tea:

Miany says:

kENDRICK looks happy performing, I’m feeling it…. ion know bout the King of hip hop part but… ok :shrugs:

69 says:

Miany says:

RIP to the victim cause regardless, his death was a senseless one.
      _______________________________
      :nono:

Was this wrong for stabbing this man, absolutely but I have no sympathy for this deceased man going after a 15 or 16 year old boy and then being messy enough to try and exploit the kid after he found out he was texting girls. :wtf:

:shrug: You think at 16 this kid is “exclusively” gay and not simply entertaining your old punk azz simply because your supplying him with weed, alcohol and God knows what else… most teenagers can be persuaded to do plenty of shyt they might not necessarily do but if you’re making their lives “easier” in a sense, they might play along with it for a while.

It just sucks for the 18 year old now because once he realized he didn’t want the :gay: any more– and that fool went queening out on him, teen didn’t know how to handle it. He probably was thinking that his social, personal, and athletic life was going to be over with. Especially when he ain’t gay but just using this man. :no:

I’m not making excuses for anyone but teenagers both girls and guys are vulnerable, hormonal, and emotional during those years and adults shouldn’t be fcuking with them at all.

Just my 2 cents :coffee:

69 says:

MIANY
      Fay
      Snooty
      San

Spread them legs. One at a time :lick:

Miany says:

:waves: hey 69…
      I read where you fonted “spread them legs” … then I looked at you’re gravi :dead:
      But I completely agree… dude was wrong from day one, he was going after a 16 yo kid….. 18 yo still aint had no business killin him tho…the whole situation is just sick and sad imo

Hershey says:

Hrm, :thinking: since Sandra says studly lesbuns have daddy issues, what parental issues did this violent gay man have? I dunno, maybe is because his old man was dragging him out of the closet with blog :shrugs:

Unshakable says:

KCSoul
      Just Looking
      DoNotDeleteMe
      DTTS
      OTB
      Libra80′s
      Purple Rain (Caramel’s alias)
      Is This Thing On
      Harlem Shaka
      NYBrn
      The Black Mamba
      Cougar Lover
      Orange Blossom
      The Pearl
      INTENSE (just for you)
      To all roses who were not mentioned but whose font keeps me going!
      And of course, my list would not be complete without Auntie Sandy, who makes all this possible!

PS-I went through old posts to get the names of as many roses as possible. If you don’t see your name, it doesn’t mean I don’t have love you. It means I didn’t see your name in the older posts.

@Snooty Poots,

You are so right…..the 80′s were a hangover from the 70′s. Remember when we:

Played two-square or four-square outside?

Drew a hopscotch board with chalk from the classroom?

Teachers actually wrote on the chalkboard?

Were part of the D.A.R.E. program?

Had Trapper-Keepers and thought we were the lick?

Thought slime and Speak-N-Spell were all the rage?

Were wowed by such things as the Book Fair and Field Day?

Were latch-key kids and looked forward to watching Dark Wing Duck, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Duck Tales, Tale Spin, Heathcliff, Jem and the Holograms, GI Joe, and the Get Along Gang after school?

Teachers, and not politics actually ran the classroom?

Actually had respect for our elders?

Could actually play outside until the street lights came on and not have to worry out shoot outs or child predators?

My, how times have changed. Personally, I believe that as a nation we have collectively done this generation a great disservice. They have been so deprived of experiences such as the aforementioned and grow up in a world where they are continually robbed of their childhood and stripped of their innocence. My heart aches for today’s youth. My primary solace is that we are living in the last days and soon and very soon we will hear the footsteps of an approaching Jesus.

When we all get to heaven,
      What a day of rejoicing that will be,
      When we all see Jesus,
      We’ll sing and shout the victory!

@Topic – May the slain rest in peace and may the hands of God comfort both families as well as the accused. I’m sure he’s going through the full gamut of emotions at this time.

Unshakable

libra80sbaby says:

:offtopic: Cierror didn’t look naan bit of pregnant on the AMAs tonight. Bitch just thirsting for attention and we poured it down her dry azz thoak. Just :facepalm:

free says:

lemme know when we’re ready to talk about apollonia and phaedra. i was wondering why he’s been so ginny-womanish lately but secret rendezvous with kenya?

DON’T TEXT MY FRIENDS :argue:

free says:

ronald taylor was playing with fire and he got burnt. i feel bad for the conflicted young man taylor TOOK ADVANTAGE OF and has now thrown his life away. hopefully the prosecutor and jury will have some compassion for him.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:no: Not how I wanted to start off my work week.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

on topic: The victim was dead wrong for messing with a kid. Then getting in his feelings when it ended and outing him.

Bitch just thirsting for attention and we poured it down her dry azz thoak.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bitch just thirsting for attention and we poured it down her dry azz thoak.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Sorry my comment got cut in half. I was saying the victim deserved something like maybe :box: but not necessarily death. I do think people that play with young kids are babies minds are despicable. Especially when it comes to sex or physical abuse.

Bitch just thirsting for attention and we poured it down her dry azz thoak.
      __________________________
      Was it really her thirsting or people speculating about it? I don’t recall her saying either way if she was pregnant. And she doesn’t have to say. Beyoncé didn’t until she was showing her prosthetic bump :rofl: All jokes aside whether she is or isn’t it’s up to her to decide if and when she tells. She might show late.

lovezoe says:

Morning all :waves:

Taken you go see the movie yet?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Lovezoe :oops: See what happened was. We couldn’t find a sitter :wails: Only my hubby has family here and no one was available. Plus I had to come in for a few hours yesterday *throws myself on the office floor* You feel bad for me?
      My husband felt so bad he said he will take on Thanksgiving holiday while we are visiting my family. So a few more days :pray:

iAmChan says:

Morning y’all….what a wonderful day!

lovezoe says:

Taken :whip:

lovezoe says:

Let’s talk about Rihanna having that doobie pinned up all night. Now all the hoodboogers gone be thinking that’s cute. Oh wait, they already do that.

————–
      I can’t with that. :facepalm: Some things you just shouldn’t do, like come outside without your hair finished :shrugs: Girl here did that at work one day, I just looked at her. May as well had her pjs on

iAmChan says:

Rihanna looked 2 shades of ratchet with that wrap and all of those corner store pins in her head

iAmChan says:

<—- Oh yeah. Grand Chan is here!

This is unfortunate. Had the victim not come over, hit the young man, and threaten to out him on facebook this tragic event wouldn’t have occurred.

The boy is young and scared of going to prison, I can see why he initially lied. Unfortunately, he will probably go to jail for some time because I don’t think the self defense argument will hold up. Hell, I don’t have a JD so I can be wrong.

I would plead insane

iAmChan says:

Therapist, what can you tell me about the spots in the District?

Then the bish had pins on it. Like bish why???

Thanks Curvy San!

Afiya says:

:smack: THIS DUMB CLUCK RIGHT HERE!!! :smack: :no:

:wave: Good Morning Roses…it :cold: then a black byotch here in VA, I’d rather be home :zzz: LAWD, the struggle to get here :no:

BUT SANDRA Darlin’ Just wanna say :thankyou: for avoiding the firewall cause I’d be :angry: if I couldn’t read a blog and had to be stuck reading news during my downtime :hug:

:bow:

GM @ Afiya…yeah it is cold…it’s 19 degrees outside in Reston, VA

Eye of Heart says:

:facepalm: Too early for this type fukkery. The victim was wrong for :hump: a 16 year old in the first damn place. :no: Still doesn’t make this right. IJS

Eye of Heart says:

I’m slapping the first hoodrat I see with they head wrapped like Rihanna with rhinestone studded bobby pins. :coffee:

Afiya says:

CONGRATULATIONS on the grand baby Chan, what a blessing and a cutie :yes: :hug: ENJOY and spend mucho $$$$$$$ :D

A.J. says:

They would have to be black. :facepalm: At any rate, Good Morning Sandra!!

Free
      Taken
      LoveZoe
      Chan
      San
      Therapist
      Jenie
      Afiya

Hope you all are well!!

Afiya says:

YES @ AJ cause you know damn well when a black byotch dig in yo azz it ain’t gonna feel good!! :winky: (speaking of weather)

A.J. says:

Then the bish had pins on it. Like bish why???
      _________
      I kept saying she needs her ass kicked AND her momma on stage co-signing the ignorance!! Reminds me of the Black Mamie days!! I was disgusted and turned it off after her acceptance and all the yts clapping like “You looking like a house nigga.” Lord if I were there I was have been screaming “You look a damn fool!”

:rofl: @ Afiya!! Too much :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I missed the entire awards show :shrugs: But after seeing the comments decided to google it. Rhi :nono: I know you wanted to be different and but this was not it. Keep it hood another way. And why weren’t the bobbie pins symmetrically placed in her hair? THAT BOTHERED ME
      #TEAM PETTY

Eye of Heart says:

I like how they created the so called “icon” award so Rih ass would even show up. :lol:

lovezoe says:

19 degrees where I am in MD. Makes no sesse, but thankful to be here for the cold.

Thanks @ Afiya

What’s good A.J., Jenie, Eye, MisTaken, Zoe and whoever I missed.

Today’s Lurker Shout Out has been brought to you by Chan’s Meat Market and Plumbing Services, Inc. The only company that can bring the beef and lay the pipe. Thanks for tuning in.

lovezoe says:

AJ :waves:

Hey @Chan :waves: Congrats on the grand :yahoo:

I would plead insane
      That’s the problem!! The young man is not insane, he’s a killer and untruthful.

Downlow hoe is what I call it. If he pleads anything, he needs to plead GAY and maybe, just maybe they’ll cut his ass some slack!

Eye of Heart says:

Can we talk about Lil Mama replacing Left Eye cause she the came age as T-boz and Chilli?

A.J. says:

And she looked high and in need of a thorough teeth cleaning. :tea:

ongrats Chan :yahoo:
      It’s :cold: here… like 20 something degrees… and I left my earphones at home. Feel sorry for me cause I do :tea:
      #BOREDPROBLEMS

in need of a thorough teeth cleaning
      We doing it like that this morting? BOOM!!!! :lol:

iAmChan says:

Why did Lil Mama hit the red carper dressed like the old school X Box? And who told 2 Chainz to dress like level 149 of Candy Crush? My Lord!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Clearly I need to google the outfits and performances from last night. I can’t listen to them though. No earphones :crying1:
      SR are you going to do an AMA post? No? Okay :kona:

Eye of Heart says:

And who told 2 Chainz to dress like level 149 of Candy Crush? My Lord!

:dead: Somebody on my FB said it looked like Tetris :rofl:

IsThisThingOn... says:

@Unshakable -

Hello! :hi:

and

:cosign: :yes:

A.J. says:

And she looked high and in need of a thorough teeth cleaning.

:hahaha: I am done!!

iAmChan says:

@ Eye, can we play “Name That City” to figure out where your gravi comes from? If it’s you, I apologize in advance, but I ain’t shyt. You should know better.

@Chan, Youn like my baby hurrs? :crying:

FuturedocDonte says:

I was going to ask why an 18 yr old in high school is messing with a 27 yr old but whatevs :shrug:

:offtopic:
      Ima get to Rihanna’s doobey wrap in a section. But wayment :stop: how family guy just gon kill off Brian like that though :crying:

@Chan, Youn like my baby hurrs? :crying:

Come on now, we both know that those are great grandbaby hairs, lmao

FuturedocDonte says:

Second* :smack:

iAmChan says:

@ Donte…..thanks for the spoiler dammit. lol

in need of a thorough teeth cleaning
      We doing it like that this morting? BOOM!!!!
      Got to..she started it!

Eye of Heart says:

@Chan, but it’s all I got left after getting 1 to many sew ins/quick weaves in Shantique’s kitchen. She told me to put monistat on it and my edges would come back but that’s all that showed up. :crying:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I have nothing to give to this work day. And it’s cold. And I have no music :stop: I fully expect to be amused by rose and thorns antics with a bevy of post from SR :waiting:

free says:

FuturedocDonte says: I was going to ask why an 18 yr old in high school is messing with a 27 yr old but whatevs

*****************************

he was grooming him since 16 years old. alcohol and weed and eddie longing his young azz.

_________
      Sup Faye, not sure what you was looking at but LA Reid has aged according to my flat screen!! Don’t be fooled by those big ass black block glasses that slims the face :lol: Makeup on by the pounds

I won’t disappoint my Rosebuds today. I even have a confession to make. :grill:

_________
      Let’s get it poppin then!!

A.J. says:

I even have a confession to make.
      :gossip: wonda what it could be.

I :heart: you Sandra

MisTaken The Black Mamba says:

I won’t disappoint my Rosebuds today. I even have a confession to make

:whistle: These are my confessions

A.J. She about to put them e-PAWS on somebody :lol:

Afiya says:

:waiting: on SR *rubbing hands and clearing desk* #popsgum

A.J. says:

A.J. She about to put them e-PAWS on somebody
      Wonda’s who? Nicole? Michelle? #manufacturedcrisis #blamesociety

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man it is too early to be posting struggle plates. Somebody just posted some greasy BURNT up roasted beef with some fruit loops talking about exquisite tastes :wtf: I am really through. I mean I try to live my life right but people will not let me be great :crying1:

nybrn2 says:

Good morning everybody!! Steps out to google Rihanna’s hairstyle……..

Eye of Heart says:

@Taken, have you seen the IG page called cooking for bae? You haven’t seen struggle plates/dishes until you see that.

gypsyeyes says:

HEY GUYS!!

TO THIS STORY THAT IS AROUND WHERE I LIVED IN CT AND THERE IS SO MUCH GAYNESS IN THOSE SURROUNDING AREAS ESPECIALLY WITH YOUNGER MEN/OLDER MEN RELATIONS. HOPEFULLY THE TREND WILL STOP.

I TOLD YALL ABOUT THE LIL COUSIN IN CT THAT IS NOW IN JAIL FOR ALMOST THE SAME THANG!

A.J. says:

San & Jenie whats good ladies?

Congrats on the grand babe Chan!!

AJ :kiss: Chile I watching the awards and Katy Perry need to be damned
      :shank: for some so horrible what in the entire fawks :eek:

________
      Wow not gayness tho? :lol: Sup Gypsy :yahoo:

sounding so horrible :smack:

CaliYoruba says:

@ Unshakable just gave me life with that D.A.R.E program LOL This story is shame tho. Poor kid.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t think I can take it :no: I am weak. It is taking everything in me not to :typing: why is that meat blacker than the bottom of Peter Gunz feet?!! But the way my font and my mouth is set up :nono: I might go in

sounding so horrible
      Chit, Rihanna too voice stayed cracklin’

gypsyeyes says:

You have to live there to understand how much of it is there. the kids aren’t even allowed to go to the restrooms alone because there is so much happening in the restrooms. they have to have an office outside the restroom for the boys and girls.

That’s terrible Gypsy :no:

Katy Sounds like shyt :nono: I haven’t heard Rhianna and what the fawk is Pitt Bull talm bout :huh:

A.J. says:

All that chit looking like zoo animal poop.

what the fawk is Pitt Bull talm bout :huh:
      I felt you say that :hahaha: With his tight a pants

FuturedocDonte says:

So was I the only one :hahaha: at Miley Cyrus and that dayum cat :lol:

@Jenie, he didn’t know. :coffee: I was looking at my screen like :blink:

iAmChan says:

Pitbull is living proof that selling out can be very beneficial. He used to rap with Lil Jon……Lil JON dammit!!!

Chile Pitt doing to much chile :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t think I can take it I am weak. It is taking everything in me not to why is that meat blacker than the bottom of Peter Gunz feet?!! But the way my font and my mouth is set up I might go in

If you got a weak stomach do do it boo. :nono: Them hoes thank they be throwing down too. :no:

Justin Timberlake so got dayum fine chile :bow: sheeetttttt :yahoo:

A.J. says:

All that chit looking like zoo animal poop.

I couldn’t even make out what some of that shyt was. :hurl: I flatlined when I saw jiffy cornbread with hot dogs in it. :rofl:

A.J. says:

Them hoes thank they be throwing down too. :no:
      When I saw that whole pack of hotdogs as the meat with ketchup all designed over it like in culinary art school. I’m still laughing.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Justin Timberlake so got dayum fine chile sheeetttttt

Ain’t the tho. :hump: I would secs his ass all the way up and down.

FuturedocDonte says:

——–
      Gon and add FLO-RIDA to that list :yes: Ion know what the hell he be rapping about now :no:

Jdore says:

Good Morning Roses! :waves:

Morning Jdore!

This group one direction sound like shyt :facepalm: and my daughter love these lil white boy smh

gypsyeyes says:

But not just Lil Jon what about Uncle Luke… I mean I love me some Pitbull but if you look at his from before and now with his Quinciera sharB azz it doesn’t look like the same person…

But I loved Jennifer’s tribute to Celia Cruz!!!

Eyeheart chile that man is fine :trophy:

A.J. says:

And beat out heavy weights!

A.J. says:

Them hoes thank they be throwing down too.

What about the fried spam with I :heart: you written in ketchup? :hahaha:

A.J. says:

What about the fried spam with I :heart: you written in ketchup?
      I couldn’t stomach anymore!

RAE23 says:

:offtopic: I saw the lady in your gravi on TV walking this morning. SHE HAS LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT! She probably cried being able to walk again! OMG! HOW DO YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET THAT BIG!!! :no:

SnootyPooty says:

Our youths are so lost. Im happy to have grown up In the 80s and 90s
      _____________________________

during the crack epidemic? :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Not how I wanted to start off my work week.
      __________________________________

my CEO just resigned this morning. shyt been real for me since i got to work this morning. if the CEO is leaving and ALREADY has a new job lined up then it aint looking too good for us minions. he know something that we dont :bite:

SnootyPooty says:

@unshakeable I know I’m late but yes I remember all of that. It was a much simpler time back then.

Good morning All

Lovely One says:

What happened to the teen is very unfortunate.

However, what about the teen girls that may have had some involvement with this teen (pending that the teen was trying to have sex with the teen girls)?

This teen is having sex with a grown ass man. This grown ass man has grown ass man experiences (I.e. More partners). Now it’s one thing for teenagers to prematurely have sex with each other but it becomes much more dangerous when an adult is involved.

On the flip side, I wonder if the teen was molested & the relationship started before 16.

Just terrible all around