Keri Hilson and Kendrick Lamar Attend OKC Thunder vs Clippers

Keri Hilson and Kendrick Lamar

Singer/songwriter Keri Hilson cheered on her boyfriend OKC Thunder star Serge Ibaka before he got ejected from the game for tussling with LA Clippers stars Blake Griffin and Matt Barnes during the Clippers’ 111-103 victory at the Staples Center on Wednesday, November 13, in Los Angeles, CA. Keri looked nervous until she saw her man getting the upper hand in the skirmish.

From SI.com:

With just seconds remaining before halftime and the Thunder leading 58-52, Ibaka and Clippers forward Blake Griffin became entangled in the paint. Ibaka’s right arm got stuck between Griffin’s body and his arm, and Ibaka swung Griffin forward to free himself. Griffin charged back in retaliation but Barnes had beaten him to it by shoving Ibaka with both arms in the chest. Ibaka staggered back and then cocked his arm, as if to throw a bunch, before players from both teams and the referees intervened.

Also attending the game was rap midget Kendrick Lamar.

Photos: Splash News

179 Responses to “Keri Hilson and Kendrick Lamar Attend OKC Thunder vs Clippers”

Smonae says:

midget Kendrick Lamar :rofl: Is he taller than T.I. :think:

Just kidding dont delete me :kona:

Damn I though Kendrick was taller than that :smack:

I like trees :cry:

essenze says:

I like Keri’s hair, naturally lol. I usually love Kendrick but he looking dusty in this pic. :no:

lovezoe says:

Both Serge and Matt were ejected. Matt tweeted and deleted he tired of defending them N’s.

Keri looks cute with her braids :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Keri is beautiful :love: I’ve been toying with getting dooki braids or micros for the holidays. I think dooki braids are for the kids/teenagers.. idk.. I still like them :thinking:

That ejection chit was bull. :eyeroll:

Keri is 5’9 with heels every bit of 6’2 … Looking good Keri :thumbsup:

<—-

*ignores that zipper* Keri looks cute. And fun. :)

Caramel Rain says:

Keri is beautiful I’ve been toying with getting dooki braids or micros for the holidays. I think dooki braids are for the kids/teenagers.. idk.. I still like them

_____

I wear them and I must admit they make me look young at times. I love them when they are in a bun or in some kind of updo. I am a lazy person when it comes to hair so I either wear those (not alot though because it can do damage to your hairline) or wear my own hair in double strand twist in an updo then take them down after a couple weeks to wear as a twist out.

cougar lover says:

you meant rap little person :hahaha:

Smonae says:

I hope Kendrick working on his next album :waiting:

Cougar, I saw your comment, and I hear you, but I’d been an Anti-Cotton advocate back then :tea: #youknowwhatimeanihope

Caramel Rain says:

I that she went to the game by herself. no friends and only ate half of that hotdog bun. save the carbs

K Dot is definitely a 4z. :eek: :phew:

Smonae says:

DTTS :happy: Hey hunty

<—-
    I can't see :eek:

Jdore says:

Was Kendrick Lamar in a fight or :crying: his eyes out before the game???

Kenya and Essence BET NOT turn this into a ‘which braid is better and why’ type of afternoon! :rules:

#ikidikid :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

OTB- yeah it was. These can’t sneeze without getting techs.

Remember this >.< AHHHCHewwwww :lol:

VDot says:

Serge Ibaka? :thinking: Didn’t he have a peen print post? :pc: Goes to check the archives.

_____

***********
    Yours are very cute! You do look young, in a good way :lol: no offense. They are nice. I dont like doing my hair at all so I think Im getting braided up. I’ma roller wrap girl myself.

#ikidikid

______

Rofl, I swear Im not

*sits patiently waiting for V.’s findings* :)

this fingerhut ad is annoying

I can’t see :eek:

Its Bey whispering in Jay’s ear at a BBall game. :lol:

Hey DTTS, I feel you.

this fingerhut ad is annoying

:crying: thought I was the only one

Keri is HOT! the little guy looKs rusty az HaYle

Matt Barnes is an imbicile. He Tweeted screw these Nigg@s! :tea:

Hah, that’s what you think Essence! :lol: #seecommentontopofyou :eek:

matt barnes need to go take a bath and de-funk :tea:

BTW Matt meant Screw his team mates he’s done losing money standing up for them

Yall seeing FingerHut ads, oh boy. SR turned my ads off, all you got to do is ask her :eek:

*waits*

SOTHERNGRL says:

this fingerhut ad is annoying
    —————————-
    Mine has some Ginny’s and Nuvaring. I don’t need or want either

essenze says:

Off topic: I am watching the episode of Martin when he was in court for the parking ticket. Im over :crying: “The day of the Geechie is ova!” That part brings tears to my eyes everytime. Coming in second is the part “got the drawls”

this fingerhut ad is annoying

thought I was the only one

*********
    :no:

Hah, that’s what you think Essence! #seecommentontopofyou

_____

:shame:

I can’t see

Its Bey whispering in Jay’s ear at a BBall game
    *********
    she telling him a secret

There’s evidence Tallahassee cops tried to sweep the sexual assault investigation targeting Florida State University QB Jameis Winston under the rug to protect the team and its star player … and ONLY took aggressive steps after T m z Sports started asking questions.

Sources in the State Attorney’s Office tell us they never even knew about the investigation until Tuesday … JUST ONE DAY AFTER Sports began making calls to cops about the alleged assault.

Our sources in the State Attorney’s Office say … it was highly unusual cops wouldn’t have filled them in about the case until this week. The sources say cops would have typically notified them when the investigation was completed, and Winston’s lawyer reportedly says cops told him it was completed in February.

Now get this … T M Z Sports started calling police about the case on Monday. We were told someone would get back to us later that day, but there was radio silence for 2 days … we made repeated calls Tuesday and Wednesday and no one got back to us until late Wednesday afternoon.

Sources in the State Attorney’s Office tell us … the timing — getting notified about the case months after it supposedly was closed and just a day after TMZ started calling — is suspicious.

The State Attorney has now re-activated the case and sent it back to cops for further investigation.

And there’s a twist — guess what would happen if Winston was even CHARGED with felony sexual assault — under FSU’s rules … he would be AUTOMATICALLY BENCHED … killing the team’s national championship hopes and his Heisman Trophy chances.

THIS SHYTE Right here! No Heisman for him :no:

essenze says:

Coming in second is the part “got the drawls”
    ———————————

wrongo, that’s thee best part, when he was rushing off the phone and said, “yeah, he got da drawls.” :rofl:

second best is when he threatened the jury, “imma get all yall, ALL YALL!!!”

this fingerhut ad is annoying

What is it doing? I live in Georgia so I don’t see it.

Caramel Rain says:

I dont trust any birth control that gives long term protection.. I bet the side effects are horrid

I can’t see

Its Bey whispering in Jay’s ear at a BBall game
    *********
    she telling him a secret

:bow: danke

this fingerhut ad is annoying

What is it doing? I live in Georgia so I don’t see it.
    =======
    They’re just joshing you, trying to pull your coattails :D

Jameis
    ^^
    is a fugged up name :tea:

Apparition says:

Matt tweeted and deleted he tired of defending them N’s
    ————————————
    And ESPN and the rest of the sports media outlets jumped on it. Now all I’ve been hearing on sports talk radio is :crying1: :nasal: “Rappers like Jay Z say the N word all of the time. Why can’t we (yt) say it. You know, I think it’s only fair thatno one should be allowed to say it”. :grill:

I apologize for the LONG jacked post in #44 Sandrita.
    :thankyou: for ur Understanding

essenze says:

Coming in second is the part “got the drawls”
    ———————————

second best is when he threatened the jury, “imma get all yall, ALL YALL!!!”

________

The whole episode had me in tears, too many memorable quotes. “beaddie bead show em a shoe, one shoe” Lawd that has to be one of my favorite Martin episodes.

Keri lOOks very slim in these pics.

Killed mymama’s bird was my fave, then Gina’s head in headboard :lol:

Jamies is famous. :lol: Of course they after him.

Even if she “whispers” no Bro. :eek: :no: RUN.

Gina’s head in headboard
    :yes:
    lol

:fakelaugh: Why yt peepah wanna say Nigga SEW bad? :huh: :no: Terrible.

rockstar says:

I love her braids!

rockstar says:

Oh and Kendrick is not cute.

Even if she “whispers” no Bro. :eek: :no: RUN.
    ~
    Crazy part IS . . she described a 5’11′ 188lb man with straight hair I believe
    Jameison Is what 6’4″ – 220 with a brush cut :think: they want to give Johnny Football that trophy again

luVn_liFe… says:

Gina’s head in headboard

lol

_____

lol, yes! When she put that big ass wig on and gave that presentation I thought I died. Martin will forever be a classic. I still cant blieve that the show came out over 20 years ago.

My fave of all time, when Pam fought that rat and Martin said it was hard for her to fight her kin. :no: :ghost:

:fakelaugh: Why yt peepah wanna say Nigga SEW bad? :huh: :no: Terrible.

Should tell them “it’s ok” only if you get the permission of 15 black people, including their names/numbers/e-mail addy. Like a petition list!
    :sarcasm:
    —-
    :thinking: New business plan–creating stupid ass forms :huh:

rockstar! Fancy seeing Yew FONT :hi:

~
    ~
    ~
    OutsidetheBox says: Why yt peepah wanna say Nigga SEW bad? :huh:

Its the COOl thing to do :shrug:

MSHospitality says:

I have been on the ring for years and havent had any side effect. Its actually the best BC I’ve been on

cougar lover says:

i wonder if martin and pam was creeping. they hated each other too much, for their to not be any lust there :think:

essenze says:

Oh and Kendrick is not cute.

________

:dead:

I hate, (not really) myself for these stupid silly thoughts that I’m NOT gonna font :rofl: :rofl:

________

I heard that they were messing with each other early on in the show.

Umm somebody fell outta a plane into the ocean..down south? 305? @LuVie :huh:

they want to give Johnny Football that trophy again

:tea:

Umm somebody fell outta a plane into the ocean..down south? 305? @LuVie :huh:

They’s :ghost: now :kona:

OutsidetheBox says: somebody fell outta a plane into the ocean..down south? 305? @LuVie :huh:
    ~
    :shock: WHAT!
    :pc:

_________

One of my faves as well. Gina was trying to put on that toddler size top lol. That rat/dog/cat thing was persistent lol

Umm somebody fell outta a plane into the ocean..down south? 305? @LuVie

_______

Omg, how is that even possible? I thought the doors didn’t open while in air. Wow, im about to :pc:

According to the Federal Aviation Administration, the pilot of a Piper PA 46 told air traffic controllers that a passenger fell from the aircraft at about 1:30 p.m. The pilot flew the plane to the airport and landed safely, at which point the FAA contacted the coast guard and fire rescue, according to agency spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen.
    ~
    How da hell U fall outta plane
    :lol: NOT Funny AT ALL :kona:

According to the FAA, a pilot reported that a passenger fell out of a plane around eight miles southeast of Tamiami Airport, or roughly one mile off shore.

The incident happened around 1:30 p.m. Thursday.

:eek:

The Coast Guard confirmed it was searching for the passenger in a search and rescue boat. Miami-Dade Police have choppers up in the area to aid the search along with three marine units.

:eek:

essenze says:

I heard that they were messing with each other early on in the show.
    ——————————

i figured that. i wondered why gena would have that jealous face, when martin and pam would have scenes saying more than a few words to each other.

Sunkissed404 says:

Keri is DOing them braids…Go head Momma.

I Just read the reason ur mouth burns/stings when eating a pineapple, It’s not ripe enough.

This last one I Had tore my moufh up like never ever before :(

essenze says:

I heard that they were messing with each other early on in the show.
    ——————————

_____

he might have been hitting them both. this maybe one reason why i called her claims bogus on that sexual harrassment mess that went on. they seemed to have chemistry to me.

Yall seen that the newlywed couple—wife pushes dude off the cliff on honeymoon… Well, they say she blindfolded him first :eek:

this fingerhut ad is annoying
    Fingerhut :huh: they still selling comforter sets and wine glasses for 7 payments of $25.99 :rofl:

Shellz says:

i loved both her albums. poor baby career aint neva recovered

Smonae says:

How in the hell do u just fall out a plane :think:

And probably Fubu clothes still Ty :rofl:

What about strawberries, kiwi LuvLife? and sour skittles :ashamed:

Smonae says:

How in the hell do u just fall out a plane :think:

They ain’t have their seatbelt on :kona:

essenze says:

I read that they still not have determined if the person falling out of the plane report is real or not :blink: I would hope no one would make up something like that

——————-

right! if they were sleeping together, and he grabbed her up under the covers that one episode. why would she take that as harassment? she prolly was getting jealous of his acting career, and him not putting her on since she they were smashing.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:What about strawberries, kiwi LuvLife? and sour skittles
    :shrug:
    and
    DID
    YOU
    SAY
    SkiTTles :huh: lol

Ty says:

@ Yall they are going to get her for premeditated murder. She even said he grabbed her on his way down and she told him to let her go :smack:

Their wedding song even talked about falling off a mountain :no:

Sour skittles should be outlawed :wail:

:shocked: Ty! I want to know what was going on with them, that’s crazy :smack:

Their wedding song even talked about falling off a mountain
    ~
    S
    SUCKS For him, He didn’t take heed!

CALI CHA says:

I told my son last night while watching the game that Keri was Ibakas girl, he was like “dannnnnnnng MOM you be knowing everybody business” :hahaha:

Look up the definition of Harassment :eek:
    #messy :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

And probably Fubu clothes still Ty :rofl:
    ————————–

you laughing, shoot i got me a good metal detector for 18.99 a month from them. 1 more year and they can't repo it from me :thumbsup:

——————-

_________

The last couple of seasons after that mess started the episodes started going downhill. They wasn’t even filming together.

:rolleyes:

shoot i got me a good metal detector
    =========
    You keep it in the trunk right :yes: Probably carry it to the beach, park, and whatnot :yes: #youjustneverknow :eek:

Her evil ass need to be got. :huh: Bitch. She couldve just gotten a divorce. I bet that bitch aint get no spankings. :huh:

:rolleyes:

LOOK IT UPPPP

Smonae says:

How in the hell do u just fall out a plane
    Was the door open :crying:

they still selling comforter sets and wine glasses for 7 payments of $25.99

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :rofl: SHEW. They used to KILL MEH with the dayum sneakers though. And the Xmas toys. We used to look in the book and be like ohhhh we want THAT for Xmas. :yes: My mama be like HAIL NAW your azz will be in high school/college and I will still be paying off Xmas 1985 out this bish :rofl:

“dannnnnnnng MOM you be knowing everybody business”

:hahaha: Saying it like its Bible huh. :lol:

lovezoe says:

My favorite Martin episode is when Pam gets hypnotized and acts like Martin. I got that one recorded, we watched it the other night.

Smonae says:

How in the hell do u just fall out a plane
    Was the door open :crying:
    =======
    Apparently SO :kona:

Miany says:

HEY YALL :waves:
    the manager round here… ill check back with yall (any of yall who are still here) a=in a bit.. his old azz got us watchin MeTV…dragnet :rolleyes:

Ty says:

@ Yall they are saying she killed him because she realized she didn’t love him after they got married. So she took him up to the mountain blindfolded and pushed him to his death. GMA has been talking about them since last week.

Hold tight…. :pc:

lovezoe says:

With the walk :rofl:

Happy Thursday :happy: :yawn: Just getting up! I worked from 10p to 6am

Lawd A BISH was struggling!

Umm somebody fell outta a plane into the ocean..down south? 305? @LuVie
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Maybe they wont ever “in” the plane.

Maybe person who fell was dead and stashed there.

I watch too much TV. Pardon meh…

Hold tight…. :pc:

And she should die thee same way :tea: or get pushed outta plane :kona:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @Fake Denise (TY)

:wtf: When did divorce not become an option. MOFOS is crazier than rat with rabies.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well since it happened off and on. I been following this one cause the story change every dayum WEEK.

And now they done found what they think is the blindfold. If it has that bish DEENA on it she is bye-bye see ya later. She might be anyway. But if they find her snot on that blindfold it is a wrap for her azz.

Who is the dude with breast lift :rofl: :dead:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @Fake Denise (TY)

:dead:
    ==========
    BUT the bish just said I do, and then she didn’t, and then *push off mountain* :wtf:

Blame Obama for this too? :shrug:

Ty says:

A federal judge has ordered a Montana newlywed to be released from jail on her own recognizance while awaiting a murder trial in the death of her husband in Glacier National Park.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Jeremiah Lynch said Thursday that Jordan Linn Graham, 22, of Kalispell did not pose a flight risk because of her strong community ties and did not appear to be a danger to others.

Graham allegedly pushed Cody Lee Johnson, 25, face-first off a cliff to his death in the national park on July 7 after the two argued. Earlier that day, prosecutors claim Graham told a friend she was having doubts about the couple’s 8-day-old marriage.

Prosecutors asked the court to reverse Graham’s release, saying she poses a safety risk and has repeatedly lied to investigators.

The Missoulian newspaper reported earlier this week that a groomsman in Johnson’s wedding warned him not to marry Graham after he proposed to her shortly before Christmas 2012.

“Their interaction with each other, it didn’t seem like a happy, loving relationship that you would normally see. It was just very awkward, I guess,” Cameron Fredrickson told the newspaper. “She was just very distant and reserved.”

Charging documents allege Graham was having second thoughts about getting married around the time her husband’s body was discovered. Graham has told an FBI agent that she and her husband had been arguing on July 7 as they walked in the Loop Trail area of the park.

At one point, she turned to walk away, but Johnson grabbed her arm, she said. She turned around, removed his hand from her arm and “due to her anger, she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back, and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff,” an affidavit states.

Johnson was reported missing on July 8 when he failed to show up for work. Graham later reported that she had spotted his body.

Graham initially told investigators that Johnson left their house late on July 7 with unidentified friends in a dark-colored car with Washington state license plates.

That night she texted a friend and said she was about to talk to Johnson about her reservations about having gotten married the previous weekend.

The friend, identified only by the initials K.M., told the FBI about receiving the text from Graham just before 9 p.m. in which Graham said, “Oh well, I’m going to talk to him.”

The friend responded, “I’ll pray for you guys.”

Graham replied, “But dead serious if u [sic] don’t hear from me at all again tonight, something happened.”

The next day, Graham reported to park officials that she had spotted Johnson’s body. A ranger thought that was unusual, but Graham explained, “‘It was a place he wanted to see before he died,” authorities said.

Graham was interviewed on July 16 and acknowledged lying about her husband’s death, authorities said.

“She kept continuing to lie, she kept changing her story,” Johnson family friend Tracy Maness told The Missoulian newspaper. “She showed no grief and she would not speak to Cody’s mother.”

Maness added that Johnson was excited about his wedding and in love with Graham.

“He was very in love with Jordan,” she said. “And he was really excited about starting the next chapter of his life.”

Johnson’s family and friends had long suspected that his death was the result of foul play. As Maness told the paper, “Nobody is shocked at all … She’d been telling people she knew she never wanted to be married, she just wanted to have a wedding, and that’s apparently what they were arguing about.”

@Cali My loooooooooooooooove sweet loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:2dance:

Who is the dude with breast lift :rofl: :dead:

It was Strictly for Learning Purposes earlier :lol: but I can’t remember now :lol:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @Fake Denise (TY)
    :crying: :rofl:

tallie says:

Loving Keri’s braids. No comment for the new “King” of NY.

Who is the dude with breast lift

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    @Otb brung up folks with saggy A cups…and THIS heffa went and found somebody with some :ghost: And put it in her gravi :chase:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I bet that bitch aint get no spankings.
    ———————————-
    We know that if she came from a home with both parents she did not get spankings only people from single mom households get those

did not appear to be a danger to others.
    :blink:
    ========
    *flips the coin* But, what if she did just snatch away or something like that because he grabbed her? *mystery music*

DTTS

i don’t do naythin educational during the hours of 8:00 AM – 7:59AM :no:

Ive been following it too. Cause they let that bitch go when she did it. :tea:

Who is the dude with breast lift :rofl: :dead:
    ———-
    look at the capital letters minus the “J”.

Who is the dude with breast lift

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ———–
    :stop: But, didn’t YEW tell a story about your niece?! :rofl: It’s all coming back to me now :lol:

Just Looking :kiss: :wave:

*mystery music*

That Crakka ass crakka pretty much told them what she did.

Miany says:

:waves: heyyy Ty…sooo to translate your post…
    Lyin, murdering azz yt chick kills her husband cuz an anullment is too much like right and then she gets released without having to post bond RIGHT???? cuz that’s all I saw in #126 :tea: ameriKKKa protects its own meanwhile… an innocent black girl gets shot in her head & they round her testin her piss

:rofl: :rofl: Those teets. :crying1: On a mayne. :wail:

Ty says:

Pretty much and they let her walk outta there :coffee:

@Dub – What up home slice!!!! :danban1: :nun:

Umm you gotta be the craziest bish on the entire earth and moon to just push someone off a cliff and
    if you auguring why is you on a cliff, was he a mild retard?
    did she promise the judge sex
    is she suppa pretty? big tittays?
    she should be locked in a cage with hungry wolves

Have not heard of this crazy story, so this means, I have a date with crazy Nancy Grace TV tonight!

Can’t even imagine how she will spin and start off with this.

Her crazy segways :love: Nancy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Keep telling yall my aunt beat the pure life outta her kids while bedridden… and my uncle stood by and watched her do it. There is folks from two parent homes out there getting their azzes mollywhopped. Sandy is just mistaken. :rofl:

NOBODY DO ANYTHING FUNNY :stop: I JUST REMEMBERED mstake IS IN AN AFTERNOON MEETING LOOKING RIGHT NOW :hi:
    :hug:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

————————-

i wait for them local football games to end, and then be searching under the bleachers :hahaha:

Hey Miany,

That left boob looks like Vivica’s :yes:

Just the left one because her right one is facing the opposite direction

Just Looking says:

Dazzle – You is a crazy :whip: Why did i go get a pen to write it down.

:ashamed: I still sleepy….and slow

@ Yall did Just tell u she was texting thinking I was JMO :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

8-day-old marriage.
    —————–
    Heffa if yo azz don’t sit down somewhere. Sandra aint her dopamine still supposed t be working. Hell 8 days the only thing you should be worried about is taking a pee because you should have honeymoonitis.

Damn! Cougar, I didn’t think of that! :lol:
    Is it illegal to go walking near the toll booths? :rofl:

But, didn’t YEW tell a story about your niece?! It’s all coming back to me now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I ahhh left that part out.

:kona:

But she was proud about them lil barely A’s. Whipped her shirt off in that dressing room like :biggrin:

Me: :facepalm:

Her mom standing outside calling in with “yall okay in there?” No bish your baby got a born defect. Did you KNOW about this ish? Is that why I am in HERE…and YOU AINT?

:yes: Because then I got the “well who’the hails Denise tehn” :dead:

brb

Just Looking says:

My parents would have a fuggn meeting about beating! I could hear they arse discussing it. Once I tried to hurry and take a bath and get in the bed. My mama caught me coming out the tub…..That chit stung. Then after she was done, she finishing warshing your arse.

She still be threatening to whoop me.

cougar lover says:

Ion know about toll booths. Although, I have been know to stroll through a burger king drive thru, getting my change on

well who’the hails Denise tehn

:dead:

@Ty – You can’t keep chit to yourself :kona:

:cuss:

@DTTS – going through toll booths was coffee money some days, sometimes people be putting dollar bills in one you just throw your money in. I be like thanks…. 3.00 is coffee and bagel

#dontjudge

Denise :rofl:

Ty says:

:huh: So this is not a good time to tell u I invited everybody over your house for Thanksgiving huh

—————
    endometriosis kilt mine :wail:

They are trying to work the shyt of me today :typing: :eek:

@Ty – Umm they told me and your name was removed :tea:

:winky:

@Mac – :kiss: Got my first Maven box tuday

Argan Oil face cleanser WHICH I :love: Currently use Josie Maran and eyeliner. :nun:

Married for 31 days and still alive :danban1: :danban:

He must luv me :woohoo:

Smonae says:

“Another friend said Graham reported receiving an email on July 10 saying Johnson had left with three friends, went hiking, had fallen and was dead.”

That evil bitch need to rot in jail :no:

:waves: @ Jenie from roundst the way :hug:

Smonae says:

Razz them crooked tiddays, cant hold a good pair down :hahaha:

Married for 31 days and still alive
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Is Sandra on the Twit Twat or what this post is old and cold. Oh Chit I’m go be told to take my ass to ToysRus again.

Shellz says:

btw that peen print is everythang!

IsThisThingOn... says:

“She’d been telling people she knew she never wanted to be married, she just wanted to have a wedding, and that’s apparently what they were arguing about.”

@SandraRose, please give us a medical minute on whatever this ^^^^^ ‘disorder’ is, because this chick sounds like a narcissistic cold-blooded homicidal maniac.

SOTHERNGRL says:

***********
    my meds must be kicking :eek: cuz I have not a clue what this means. I know it’s not directed @ me but…

Dont mix cocoa and coffee together.. :eek:

Midget rapper? LMAO! Sandra you are so funny!!!!! Love your commentary!