Keyshia Cole and Booby Move Into Their New LA Home

Keyshia Cole moved

Last night, songbird Keyshia Cole let her fans know that she, her husband, Daniel “Booby” Gibson, and their son, Munch, moved into their new LA home, which was obviously renovated to replace the manse they left behind in Cleveland.

Keyshia Cole moved

Keyshia Cole moved

Right away, the rumor mongers seized upon Keyshia’s tweet to mean that she was leaving her husband and moving into a new home as a single mother.

Some women are just miserable in general. They can’t keep a man so they don’t want to see another woman happy. Keyshia intimidates women because she has managed to do everything; she has a successful career, a beautiful son, and she married a good man. The miserable broads who spread rumors about Keyshia live on Keyshia’s social network timelines hoping she will prove them right.

The Haters forget that Keyshia and Booby moved to LA 2 months ago.

Keyshia Cole moved

88 Responses to “Keyshia Cole and Booby Move Into Their New LA Home”

Hershey says:

________________________

does she now? :coffee: but umm, I’m happy she’s leaving Cleveland, seems like such a dark and dank city, no offense to Cleveland, but LA suits her better or the A, IMO

MsOnederful says:

Good for her and her beautiful family…

GAGIRL87 says:

Keyshia is a pretty hoodrat :yes:

She looks miserable :no:

lovezoe says:

Keyshia did marry a good man,
    .?

They can’t keep a man so they don’t want to see another woman happy.
    ________________________

:rofl: Let me go :peace:

Keyshia intimidates women because she has managed to do everything;
    _________________________

lovezoe says:

Beyoncé has the exact same things. Good husband, successful career, abd beautiful child. Yet she’s the narcissist. You don’t see her on IG and twitter cursing and throwing subliminal shade at her husband.

datsmdubya2u says:

gm sorry to go :offtopic: so early but have you all seen the video of Craig Cobb a white supremacist behind an initiative to turn a North Dakota town into a “white enclave?

Well he did a DNA test on the Trisha Goddard show and got the surprise of his life..

It’s the funniest thing ever! google it if you can!

Keyshia hair is everything though :nun: yassss her weave is blending so well chile :nun:

Why did they Move to LA??
    For her creative purposes?? Seriously im Just wondering

Jenie- you know KC don’t wear weaves :rofl:

lexdiamonz says:

ummm aunt sandy STOP… i have always had the picture that KC fans are tatted up and wear house of dereon outfits … sorry
    :kona:

I’m not even a Bey Stan but I have to agree with Lzoe :tea: that up there is a :tape: ok let me go for real :bye:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Good morning yall!!! :waves:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- you know KC don’t wear weaves

Just like I don’t wear weaves :rofl: lmao!!!! :bye:

Roc says:

I doubt that people are jealous of her “happiness”. More like they haven’t seen her with her husband in a while, and her saying she’s moving into “her” place with no mention of her husband.

Morning y’all,

Morning Sandra. Is that all of KC’s hair? I remember you Said she wears her own natural hair. Either way it looks very pretty. :yes:

——————
    :ghost: <–like that :rofl:

Jenie- :hugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Now I like Keyshia and think she has talent. But sometimes we can turn people off by lifting others up to an unrealistic standard and pushing others down. If she and Boobie are truly happy it will/does show. It unfairly turns people off when they are called bitter, ugly , wide byked and single :rofl: just because they are not fawning over some people.
    Kudos to her for making a change needed. Her son is adorable. I wish her and her family the best. Hopefully Boobie can find a team to play with or another career path.

Dazzle that is a weave chile :tea: note Keyshia has a beautiful grade of hair. But it is a weave, a slightly coarse loose body wave :tea: weave

lovezoe says:

If they moved to LA two months ago, why she moving into ANOTHER place. They can afford a nanny, why has he not been seen at any of her events. He went to more events when he had a job.

datsmdubya2u says:

“wide byked”

Ummm what’s that :thinking:

Can I tell you the power of a good weave, especially when you can match the weave exactly to the texture of your hair :tea: case and point Porsha Stewart from RHOA!!! You can have long hair, thick hair and still rock beautiful weave…… I do it all the time :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

@jenie

but why?

lovezoe says:

I may get my weave done this weekend. Done had this curly for months and never used. Also got this upart I may get installed instead. :twirl:

@jenie

but why?
    ———–
    A form of protective style, giving you hair a break, because you want

datsmdubya2u says:

@jenie
    but why?

To keep chemicals, and heat out of my head, protective styling :tea: there is a reason my hair is thick and long. I relax my hair but it has never done damage to my hair, because I relax my hair every 5 to six months….. most of the time my hair is braided up. I put a lot of heat in the weaves , wanding etc :tea: excellent protective style….

free says:

lexdiamonz says: KeyCole is like a fart under a comforter… u know she is there but you wish she would go away so u can sleep

******************************

:dead:

datsmdubya2u says:

A form of protective style

Protecting from what? I really don’t understand women with beautiful heads of hair that hide it under weaves. aren’t weaves pretty stressful on the hair? I mean the braiding and sewing?

By the time I’m in my mid 40′s or go through menopause, I want my hair to continue to be thick and long :tea: My hair follicles is strong for a reason :tea: I take very good care of my natural hair :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

Well a few weeks ago keyshia had a short pink cut so that’s definitely a great weave…

and I really dnt think booby is moving with her. She aint’eem fcking with her husband the short way right now…the bish aint hiding it. She diss his ass on social media all thee time :yes:

Who called Keyshia a fart tho? :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

@jenie

oh ok i see your other answer… all that care and work but nobody sees it.. but i gotcha it also allows quick change ups in style… i get that

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————
    Jenie Chile I know :lol: I was being facetious :rofl:

How are you?

datsmdubya2u says:

A form of protective style

Yes if they are done wrong, and you don’t take care of your sewin …. You wouldn’t understand of course if you don’t wear a weave and you have a gang of hair :tea: people do it all the time …… it may not be for you to understand :tea:

@His- lexdiamonz did! :rofl:

Today is Fay’s anniversary!

:whistle: do you know what today is? it’s our anniversary! :whistle:

Chile Jenie in here sipping a lot of :tea: you gonne piss on yourself chile! :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

Protect your hair from the elements, manipulation is not good for the hair. With a weave, you can add color without adding it to your hair. When a weave is done by a professional, it’s done right.

datsmdubya2u says:

@jenie

I rock my hair too :shrugs: been rocking my natural locks since the end of September, now its ways to keeping your hair up….. sewin 3 months , take don wear natural for a month, deep condition, take care of it…. but honestly you do what’s best for you, I said all of this to say, you can have beautiful natural hair and still wear weave :shrug:

FAYFAY- if you reading this HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BOO!!! :dance:

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

chile :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Keyshia is a pretty hoodrat :yes:
    ——————
    :dead: this made me giggle.

mstudammuch says:

:cosign:

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning :waves:

I am listening to Lana del Ray and I think I like her. She has a lot of slow paced songs to include the Young and Beautiful song (Kim K’s fav that screams insecure :rofl: )

My fav by her right now is Summertime Sadness. Even the remix of it. It’s a cool alternative style of music.

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Jenie

By the time I’m in my mid 40?s or go through menopause, I want my hair to continue to be thick and long :tea: My hair follicles is strong for a reason :tea: I take very good care of my natural hair

My mother is 59 and has hair that is so thick in long (mid back) she has to use extra product in order to cover it all..She leads a real healthy lifestyle so menopause had no effect on her hair. also she stopped relaxing it in the 90s due to concern over the health effects of the chemicals in relaxer products being absorbed by her scalp. i think genetics also play a role

lovezoe says:

Someone tweeted Keyshia: Should you wait for the divorce is final to start dating, or be like Keyshia Cole :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Do they have an elevator in their home or I this just a totally unrelated picture? Because last time Savannah James got dragged for being dressed inappropriately for her own juice bar opening. You gotta make the pictures match :rules: The natives will not be pleased :rofl:

Diva says:

:wave: morning my lovely Roses!!!!

lovezoe says:

These are unrelated pics I believe.

Aryanna says:

I want a man like Boobie

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Should you wait for the divorce is final to start dating, or be like
    _________________________
    People are SEW mean :crying1:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Jenie
    __________________________
    What ever works for ya :tea: but because just because a person rocks a weave is a huge misconception is my point :tea: just like the people who do not relax there hair :shrugs: some folks that don’t relax their hair dye their hair and other products with chemicals in it, just like someone may paint their nails…… I mean do what best for you

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hershey
    Roc

:hi:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m still waiting on Donte to change his damned gravie!
    —–

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey Ky :hi:

KyCakes says:

Diva :hug:

KyCakes says:

What’s up, Doc?* :hi:

*Couldn’t resist :ashamed:

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :hi:

KyCakes says:

Jdore would you puh-LEASE get that big titty boy out’cho gravi? :pray:

Diva says:

:wave: morning Ky :hug:
    Jdore

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I really don’t like slow people. This lady emailed me with 3 dates to meet. I agree to one. She confirms. 10 minutes later she emails never mind my colleague can’t make it let’s do one of the other dates. I pick one she confirms. This trick just emailed me AGAIN within 30 minutes saying the only day they can meet is Thursday. WELL WENCH WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY THAT THE FIRST TIME. I have changed my Outlook appointment 3 times in 30 minutes and still have no confirmation :angry:

KyCakes says:

Jenie! :yahoo:

Peas and carrots :biggrin:

MSVALLDAY says:

KyCakes says:

Jdore would you puh-LEASE get that big titty boy out’cho gravi?

That’s a boy? :shocked:

anw_rootbeer says:

————————————
    :kona:

Diva says:

Jenieeeeeeeeeeeee :hug: hey my lovely lil sister!!!

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m at working ducking and dodgin these occupational nurse… I refuse to get a flu shot :nono:

Just Looking says:

Good All! That means you too!

:waves: @ Ms. Sandra :danban1:

Smokie says:

Sandra, now you know she didn’t say anything she and Booby moving with her and their son. It’s telling how in the tweet from 2 months ago she says “we” and “out”, but in the recent tweet, she says “I” and “my.”

Jdore says:

:waves: Morning Diva!! Ky don’t be like that :hug: big titty boys need love too!

Just Looking says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I really don’t like slow people.
    :cry: I do the best I can, don’t be mean to me. :hug:

Smokie says:

Just ignore that first comment.

Sandra, now you know she didn’t say anything about Booby moving with her and their son. It’s telling how in the tweet from 2 months ago she says “we” and “our”, but in the recent tweet, she says “I” and “my.”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:cry: I do the best I can, don’t be mean to me.
    JL *picks your chin up and stares into your eyes*
    You is smart, You is kind, You is impotent.
    :cell: I think you mean important

Just Looking says:

First Lebron now Keisha Cole. Clevelanders must just be beside themselves. JUST DEVASTING :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Clevelanders must just be beside themselves. JUST DEVASTING
    :rofl: All the celebrities have left yo

FuturedocDonte says:

First Lebron then lebron Father Charles Ramsey nowKeisha Cole. Clevelanders must just be beside themselves. JUST DEVASTING
    —-
    Fixed that for u :coffee: #helpful

Just Looking says:

@DONTE – You are WRONG! *giggles

When did Charles leave? Dancing with the stars awaits him.

:newpost: :newpost: :newpost:

lovezoe says:

Beyonce has a good man? Where? :shrug: Oh, you mean Jay Z? The man who cheats on her with every loose trick who won’t snitch because she’s a paid professional? Oh. OK. :tea:

Roc says:

She doesn’t have to mention him. He goes wherever she goes. And as for the place being hers, she’s the one paying the bills, so of course it’s hers. :tea:

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

Two thangs get me excited…houses and man meat I prefer enough room to grow. And no im not a size queen.