Keyshia Cole Planning to Adopt?

Keyshia Cole and Munch

R&B Diva Keyshia Cole has so much Love to give that she is planning to adopt a child in the near future. Cole posted a message to her Instagram account indicating her desire to give a motherless child a loving home.

“Thinking about adopting. I mean I was adopted,” she wrote. “There’s so much I could offer a child that’s been through the system.”

Cole, 32, is already mother to 3-year-old Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr., aka Munch, with husband Daniel “Booby” Gibson, of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

“Momma Cole down! She’s willing to help,” Cole added. “Plus Munch needs a brother/sister. And I’ve got [too] much work to do to have a child right now.”

Keyshia Cole and Munch

186 Responses to “Keyshia Cole Planning to Adopt?”

She should adopt some morals, and quit putting her business on social media…loud mouth yamp

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

cute kid. Yeah, good idea. Please get a black baby. Do not pull a MJ. That dude could’ve changed the life of at least one black kid. But we move on.

Is that a pimple or an implant/piercing on her brow???

I am sorry Sandra, I couldn’t get pass that. I will go up and read! :D

afineparadigm says:

————
    :nono:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Her son is too cute!!!! Good morning yall!!! :waves:

Caramel Rain says:

That’s great! She understands what it’s like to be adopted and go through the system. I think that’s why I like her b/c her struggles are real and she overcame ALOT and is successful b/c of her determination. Good luck Keyshia! That’s a good look

IF KC adopts that good on her. There are plenty of children who needs a loving home. I just hope her and Booby are in a good place before they do sign all the paper work. :)

Caramel Rain says:

Congrats Razz :yahoo: Happy for you and hubby. Now go to Kirklands online and start picking out stuff for your new home!

He grew into his looks. Cutie

cteastcoast says:

Good for her some kid is really going to be happy and her son is just adorable

cteastcoast says:

I am new here @lovezoe and I know she tweeted about Kevin Terry but she wasn’t the only one that tweeted about him..alot of the gospel celebs tweeted/fb/ig she’s just the one mainstream media knows

The Master Beta :D says:

And I’ve got [too] much work to do to have a child right now.”
    _______________________________

:huh:

Thats Real Good of zher, Many Kids need loving homes, But UMH Sandrita
    Boobie isnt on the CAVS
    or any team for that matter :(

lovezoe says:

YIKES to a certain comment. Not gone repost but :alert:

thegifted1 says:

WRONG! Daniel Gibson is not with the Cavs…. He doesn’t have a job in the NBA.

MSVALLDAY says:

Adopting is a great idea but I just want her to be in a good place in her marriage before she does that. She doesn’t need to adopt while have major issues in her marriage.

Such A F'n Lady says:

Is KC still a FOTB? :waiting:

I will reserve my comment for when I get an answer to that question. :coffee:

Diva says:

:wave: MORN-ing Roses!!!!! Munch is a handsome little fellow!!!!
    Where is the guest of honor at this moaning?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I concur that more children in the foster care system need to be adopted by STABLE LOVING families. I think that you cannot help what family you are born into but you can vet the family you place them in to if adoption is the case.

I think it is great that KC wants to do for a child what was done for her. I do find it a little off putting that she said she was too busy to have the child right now. I understand she is talking about the physical portion of it but while the adoption process can be arduous and long it can also be expedited for celebrities and people with money. If she is not ready to make a full commitment she shouldn’t do it. She may have a lot of love to give but that is a bit selfish. And before anyone says what about people that cannot conceive :stop: She didn’t say she couldn’t ask has evidence that she can.

Good luck to her. Oh yea and Daniel :kona:

:hahaha: Wut BETA she needs more people? (toobusy)

OH yeah,

Thank you all for the congrats and such. We will be leasing with the option to buy… not sure yet.. :think: I already have some nice furniture from when I came back from my deployment… I just need new pillows and knick-knacks to include window treatments.

I just need to figure out the best color to offset sage green. I will look at kirklands (assuming they are online) as well as overstock and ikea.

I am excited. we leave in two weeks and one day; exactly down to the second as a matter of fact!

Diva says:

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

OH yeah,

——————
    Fill me in on what the goings on is Razzle…you know Diva be nosey! :waiting:

lovezoe says:

There are over 400,000 kids that need a new home. Kids need a stable, loving home.

FYI: Boobie is currently not on a team

~
    Say what TAKEN?? HOw is she selfish cause she doesnt wanna give the 9months to have a baby.
    I wish I had a six figures to give for someone to carry mine and hubbYs babies
    cause IOn want to. im too bust TEW :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

And I’ve got [too] much work to do to have a child right now.”
    _______________________________

:huh:
    —————–
    I got trying to get that number one hit again and doesn’t want to go through the pregnancy… unless you meant she aint got shyt else to do something else? :kona:

lovezoe says:

Such- she will always be an FOTB.

~
    Congrats RAZZ try any shade of GREY to go w/ur sage

:hi: diVA how R U?

lovezoe says:

If she got to much te to have a child, how she think she gone handle an adopted child. They needs loads of love and patience.

Diva- we are being relocated to new mexico and we got approved for the house we wanted. :yahoo:

Caramel Rain says:

@Razz. You have two weeks to pack up and move across the country? Good luck with that! Sage green huh? I’d cappuccino or expresso colors.. :thinking: Dont forget Pier One and BB&B :cheer:

Just Looking says:

Aww this is awesome! Adoption is a beautiful gift for all involved. We have discussed….

Who is the handsome little guy?

Diva says:

:hug: hey luv bug Diva is doing great, jobless but great!

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken, Remember that time I asked about granola and you told me to buy that Yogurt.. Well, I found it! Special K makes granola! #youcare

———————-
    Well congrats Babe! I am :happy: for you Mr. Razz and Lil Razz…well you know Diva can help you decorate the new house!!! Curtains, Comforters, Sheets, pillows…etc.

:yawn:

Morning and chit.

:think:
    Is she arching that boys eyebrows and thickening his eyelashes? Something… something just don’t look “normal”…. :no:

That’s a wonderful idea. I hope she does. :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:yawn:

Morning and chit.
    ————————-
    *grabs the blog bullhorn* Listen up Roses…our own Man has arrived. Join in with me to wish our very own little nucca a :happybirthday:

I wish I had a six figures to give for someone to carry mine and hubbYs babies
    _________________________
    I don’t see what was confusing or wrong about what I said but I’ll bite :lol: If she is too busy now is that suddenly going to stop when she has a baby? She has her adopted mom lined up to take care of the baby it looks like. Cool. Do what works for you. I know from experience one is not easy, two is a handful and 3 is chaos. I wish her well.

:huh:

****LADIES ONLY, LADIES ONLY*****

In honor of my birthday, Novemeber 6th is officiall “Toot-It-Up Day” :yes:

Ladies, please show the world what you working with in your gravies by posting that nice azz we know you have been blessed with! Let’s enjoy this day dedicated to you ladies! :claps:

Morning and chit.
    ————————-
    ______________________________

:danban1:
    :danban:
    :jack:

Such A F'n Lady says:

lovezoe says:

Such- she will always be an FOTB.
    _____________________________

:lipssealed: Ok well, adopt away KC. :coffee:

:happybirthday:
    MAN

lOoks like theres Enough a.s.s for the blog in ur gravie

@misTaken I guess

The Master Beta :D says:

Just Looking says:

@ Razzle – What takes you out WEST? Don’t worry about colors, all that will come.

I :love: thrift shops and antiques I bought a inlaid Mahogany 7 drawer dresser for $40.00. We had it appraised the guy said at least $1800.00.

@Diva – who is jobless :cry:

Well, I found it! Special K makes granola! #youcare
    :lol: Cool! I actually have switched up my breakfast because the yogurt fruit and granola had a lot of sugar in it :rolleyes:
    I am now doing oatmeal, pecans and bananas. You can add sugar free syrup in there if you want to sweeten it up. I found this Quaker Oats maples and brown sugar weight control that is spot on :thumbsup: I am going to be right for summer :grill

:grill:

@LUVN
    “MAN

lOoks like theres Enough a.s.s for the blog in ur gravie

:nono:

Go on and show the world what you been blessed with back there! TODAY IS Y-O-U-R DAY LUVN!! :yes:

:eek: <<waiting for your new gravie

Khandi Alexander Will Play Olivia Pope’s Mother On ‘Scandal’

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Let’s enjoy this day dedicated to you ladies! :claps:
    ___________________________
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY :lol: How old are you young man?

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :waves:

@ Big Tall Man :shakebutt:

:danban: :danban1: :party:

:happybirthday:

Khandi Alexander :thumbsup:

lOoks like theres Enough a.s.s for the blog in ur gravie
    :rofl: Right! I mean none of us can compare to her Man so why bother? That would be setting ourselves up for failure. And I am a winner :trophy:

Sincerity7 says:

Her son is a cutie pie.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:Go on and show the world what you been blessed with back there! TODAY IS Y-O-U-R DAY LUVN!!
    :shakebutt:

:happybirthday:

@Just Hooking :wave: raises hand

So if you “dont have time” to physically have a baby b/c you have “too much work to do right now” (you used the wrong “to” vs “too” btw.)…you have time to adopt one?

And since Mama Cole is down…you gonna drop the adopted baby off with her?

Much like Frankie did to yo azz?

Have several seats.
    Do not pass go.
    Dont eem THINK you gonna get $200.

:stop:

@THE MAC – Yeah I read that in the Huff

I really like her, but why did the Huff use a photo with that big ole bump. :cuss:

Join in with me to wish our very own little nucca a :happybirthday:
    ———–

Happy burf dey @Man… and I already tooted it up… doing that got my hip fugged up.. :no:

@Just looking the Gubuhmint told us to go :lol: I am sure there are plenty of thrift shops out there with vintage stuff so I will be happy to go shopping with Momma razz when she gets there for Christmas.

@Diva and everyone else thank you again!

luVn_liFe… says:

Khandi Alexander Will Play Olivia Pope’s Mother On ‘Scandal’
    ——————————
    Welp they will really look like mother and daughter…they both have jacked up mouths :rofl:

inlaid Mahogany 7 drawer dresser for $40.00

Lawd. :phew: You did that. Did you see Oprah’s bureau go for like 47K :|

Afiya says:

:happybirthday: @ Man :hug: :blunt: :buttshake: ENJOY!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Khandi Alexander Will Play Olivia Pope’s Mother On ‘Scandal’
    __________________________
    She is a good actress :thinking: I can see it. I guess they wanted dramatics…. I still say Lynn Whifield or P. Rashad would have slayed :bow:

” (you used the wrong “to” vs “too” btw.)…
    ~
    HEY OTB! How’s it going for you this morning?

I had erased my comment because I was trying to be ish :lol:

Diva says:

Why did I go searching last night for Kevin Terry’s video…well I never found the video per say..just a still of the ****adoodledoo blocked out. But the comments on a lot of the articles said that nucca needed some Becky lessons and the dudes ****adoodledoo was deformed. :wtf:

@Man is having a birthday?

:yahoo:

HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes the hat so we can buy you a new pair of Stacy Adams Height Adjusters”

Afiya says:

That’s a nasty bump she has on the side of her head, she need a bust-it baby!! :yes:

:smack: LAWD! :no: Is she and her peeples stable enough to adopt a chile :thinking:

lOoks like theres Enough a.s.s for the blog in ur gravie

It’s not a competition tho! :nono:

It’s a day to appreciate and value all of the wonderful azzes that the “Lady Roses” have been blessed with! :yes:

lovezoe says:

She is a good actress I can see it. I guess they wanted dramatics…. I still say Lynn Whifield or P. Rashad would have slayed
    ————
    Or Angela Bassett, but Claire Huxtable got that read face

I had erased my comment because I was trying to be ish :lol:
    ————————
    You know Diva don’t be giving 3 shyts :rofl:

lovezoe says:

:dance: :happybirthday: MAN

Diva says:

@Man is having a birthday?

:yahoo:

HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes the hat so we can buy you a new pair of Stacy Adams Height Adjusters”
    ——————–
    throw in a little essra change so we can get a d.i.c.k. enhancer too JK @Man :kona:

Whispering to Diva… Go to :typing:
    Finally :gossip: Brave

Caramel Rain says:

I am now doing oatmeal, pecans and bananas. You can add sugar free syrup in there if you want to sweeten it up. I found this Quaker Oats maples and brown sugar weight control that is spot on I am going to be right for summer :grill:
    *************
    That’s great! Im trying to lose 15lbs by Chrimas. We will get there.Only so many times you can eat oatmeal before you get sick of it so I switched it up this week. I havent tried the weight mamangement from Quaker tho, I will give that a try. Im alternating between this granola and unsweetened almond milk and hard boiled eggs and sausage (protein) for breakfast this week.. I just cant with the greek yogurt.. too tangy :lick:

Hey everybody. Hey LuVie. :hi: I’m well. Hoping the day :pigfly: by:

@MISTAKEN
    “Let’s enjoy this day dedicated to you ladies!
    ___________________________
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY How old are you young man?

I was born on the exact same day as…. Lamar Odom.
    :facepalm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think Khandi the onliest other person with a mouth wide enough to play/pretend to be Kerry’s mama.

Jdore says:

Happy Burfday Man!! Hope you get some good bday :hump:

Happy Birthday @ Man.

I thought that was a piercing. :eek:

Naw. She aint ready for anotha kid if thats a bump. :stankface:

In two weeks, the show will INTRODUCE a new Housewife to the cast – Mynique Smith – wife to former Atlanta Falcons player Chuck Smith – Throughout the season you’ll see that Kenya will be getting REAL CLOSE with Mynique – both on camera and off. And Mynique has NO CLUE what’s about to happen to her.

Kenya Moore has had RELATIONS with Mynique’s husband Chuck

Whispering to Diva… Go to :typing:
    Finally :gossip: Brave
    ——————
    I have to be a subscriber…I ain’t paying to see that shyt :nono: who got a login I can borrower? :rofl:

:hugs:
    Thank you ladies!

:jack: <<<from the heart for all of you!

Naw. She aint ready for anotha kid if thats a bump.
    :bite:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ———————-
    I agree!

I was born on the exact same day as…. Lamar Odom.
    _________

Happy birthday. :)

Jdore that gravie :ghost:
    Hey OTB :waves: I have to go home soon. My sitter is off today and my husband is covering the morning :(

@Man I went ahead and updated my gravie just for you love. I decided to play nice just because it is your birthday and all. I hope you enjoy it. :D

Chilllle. That RHOA tea. :fans: :phew: :tea: She so classy.

Just Looking says:

@THE MAC – I will send photo tonight! It SOOOO pretty! It was real dusty and my father law….Mad it look like I had it shipped from the Queens Castle.

Also found a chair in study too.. it’s creme. It was so pretty I put in bedroom.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I have to be a subscriber…
    No you don’t. I looked at it on my phone no problem .Just clicked on the link inside the story.

throw in a little essra change so we can get a d.i.c.k. enhancer too JK
    ****************
    @Diva, *whispers* I think those are called “extenders”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I have to be a subscriber…
    ——————
    Be right back :pc:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Diva I just tried to do it and you are right. They must’ve had added that once they got foot traffic :rofl: Oh well people will not come back now

throw in a little essra change so we can get a d.i.c.k. enhancer too JK
    ****************
    @Diva, *whispers* I think those are called “extenders”
    ————–
    :nono: Extenze I know a fool who used that product :rofl: (no I didn’t smash him he was a homie and :gay: )

Kenya Moore has had RELATIONS with Mynique’s husband Chuck

********
    slander, defamation, libel :ban:

Hey Suh! :wave: Did you try on th enic? :bite: Did he ignore you? :hahaha:

SN: Are you good at fasting? Not for days but for maybe hours or so? If so, check out the 5:2 eating. I think you would like it.

Ewwh RAZZ UR GRaViE :kona:

Extenze I know a fool who used that product (no I didn’t smash him he was a homie and <-*StinkFACE!*

throw in a little essra change so we can get a d.i.c.k. enhancer too JK
    ****************
    @Diva, *whispers* I think those are called “extenders”
    ————–
    ***************
    @Razz,
    So did it work? :eek:

GIrl yo gravi tho :ghost: Lawd!!

The Master Beta :D says:

@ Man have you signed up to get free shyt for your B’day just got through printing mines off :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Mistaken, you no confident w/ hubby watching the baby!? :lol:

I am going to keep my mouth shut about this topic :tape: Her statement says enough :tea: Especially the last sentence

Just Looking says:

This is good but if you juice

16 oz of sparking or still water when you first wake up
    16 oz of Almond or coconut milk
    16 oz of coconut water

8 oz of juice (kale, cucumber, celery, beet 8 oz of coconut water
    Repeat again 1 hour later

and for dinner some 8 oz of mango juice with 8 oz of coconut water
    and salad with turkey breat or salmon

if you do this 3 to 4 days a week, you will surpass the 15 pounds way before Christmas

:nun: And YOUR largest organ,your skin will glow like the North Star

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Man I went ahead and updated my gravie just for you
    *T.I. Troubleman voice intro *What the fcuk is that?? :wtf:

I have never in my life time seen no mess like that. These are truly our last days :pray: That dude looks like a centaur. He needs help. NOW HE looks like his booty and ****oris stank. He need a step by step guide to cleaning to make sure he is fresh can all that donk on a man got to have an odor akin to rotted horse meat mixed with bat boo. Just not human :no:

So y’all don’t like what I got going on in my gravie huh? I bet y’all are all just bitter, jealous bishes ANTYWAY! :tea:

Got more ass than a lil bit and all I get is “eww’s”. Ass look better than yourn… :kona:

——————
    I told you!!!! dammit…

Thank you! I need some inspiration/motivation. I have an old buffet/bureau I inherited, love it to death. Great for holiday tablescapes and such, but it is SO loved. I really need to spruce it up. I got a French Country thing going in there so it works, I just think it needs an update..maybe some new drawer pulls. I cant be sanding and chit. :lol:

What day is Thanksgiving ROSES?

SOTHERNGRL says:

I hope that she will.There are alot of kids out here who need a loving family .

@Razz,
    So did it work? :eek:
    ————-
    The hell if I know! :rofl: He said it did… I am skeptical of all those “products” and don’t really have a need to know. :lol:

Milky says:

:happybirthday: @man

Razz your gravi is the worse :|

luVn_liFe… says:

What day is Thanksgiving ROSES?
    ———————–
    You must meant to ask what date…cause Thanksgiving has always been on a Thursday, no? :rofl:

The 28th LuVie.

One ticket matched all four numbers plus the Mega Ball and won the $2 million jackpot in the Mega Money game, Florida Lottery officials said Wednesday.

The winning ticket was purchased in Orlando.
    :crying1:

*squeezes Milky’s tittays* hey guhl

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So mannie things to comment on:
    Just Looking. For that juicing tip is that 3-4 times each week for an extending period of time? Asking for a friend :ashamed: Naw I ‘m lying *Overton voice* asking for myself. Trying to get this baby weight off :lol:
    @OTB: What RHOA tea :shock:
    @ Somebody I forgot my last @ :eek:

Just Looking says:

What about a light strip/stain? Sanding my not be necessary.

I love buffet’s I have been courting one at the antique warehouse, sooner or later the Owner will call police or work out a deal with me.

I didn’t see Harpo’s auction but saw she netted 600K for her girls.

luVn_liFe… says:

What day is Thanksgiving ROSES?
    ———————–
    Obviously
    thanks B, I havent celebrated since ma dukes passed, thanking about doing it big this yr :(

We talking about Thanksgiving again? :happy:

I’m going shopping with DTTS, so I can throw all the Cornish :lame: Hens back in the freezer lil section they in. :kona:

I’m going shopping with DTTS, so I can throw all the Cornish Hens back in the freezer lil section they in.

Caramel Rain says:

:thankyou: @ Just Looking. I just copied and pasted this. I am def going to do this. This seeems do-able! I just hope I dont get headaches and weak

:facepalm:

Razz… I clearly said ladies only!

luVn_liFe… says:

luVn_liFe… says:

What day is Thanksgiving ROSES?
    ———————–
    Obviously
    ——————-
    :hug: Luvnnnn you should do it up big!

The winning ticket was purchased in Orlando.
    :crying1:

:cry: I got a dollar for matching the mega ball on MM. :|
    Paid for the ticket at least? :shrug: :crying1:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:

Razz… I clearly said ladies only!
    ——————–
    :nono: Don’t start this……..

SOTHERNGRL says:

MisTaken, Remember that time I asked about granola
    ——————————————————
    why did I read this as granpa. I’m like why you asking about her grandpa. My eyes need checking.

@Razz,
    So did it work?
    ————-
    The hell if I know! He said it did… I am skeptical of all those “products” and don’t really have a need to know.
    **************

:rofl: truueee

throw in a little essra change so we can get a d.i.c.k. enhancer too JK
    ****************
    @Diva, *whispers* I think those are called “extenders”
    ————–
    Extenze I know a fool who used that product
    That “extenze” chit don’t work. :facepalm:

They were sued and they were supposed to have been forced to take it off the market. Which is why you don’t see the commercials like you use to.

But people still be buying it online and chit.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Care: I trust the hubby :lol: I go into work early and he goes in later. He works offsite a lot so his schedule in more flexible than mine. He are just splitting the load.

What RHOA tea

LuVie’s #85

cteastcoast says:

it is so :cold: out here today

Caramel Rain says:

Just Looking, do you continue to juice after you’ve lost the weight?

@DIVA

:huh:

What are you talkin bout? Razz got a gravie of what looks like some NIGGA with Nicki Minaj azz implants and she dedicated to me.
    :facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

MisTaken, Remember that time I asked about granola
    ——————————————————

***********
    :hahaha: LOL put your specs on, chile

You should. You feeling like its time. :)

Just Looking says:

It’s packed with so many nutrients and vitamins. You will not get thirsty or have headaches. Of course drink water in between.

It will only cause you to carry wet wipes….start on Saturday morning.

After you are done, you will not crave any sweets.

Also about the 2nd day or 3rd day you should take a bath with Epsom salt to get rid of the extra dead skin on your body. :yes: You will be really shocked.

Carrington says:

He really grew into his looks just like Tia, or is it Tamara’s baby.

Both handsome boys. Keyshia’s boy looks like her and her husband. His curly lashes will get him all the broads his parents money won’t get him. LOL

Paid for the ticket at least? *BRIGHTside* :D
    Not reallY EYE NO :crying1:
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    SOTHERNGRL says:MisTaken, Remember that time I asked about granola
    ——————————————————
    I do that alot too :hahaha: Sometimes i get it SO FcuKed UP :lol:

Ty says:

Do it Kesh :applause: and u need to get back in the studio STAT :yes: I miss the first two albums Keyshia Cole :cry:

Morning Roses :wave:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

throw in a little essra change so we can get a d.i.c.k. enhancer too JK
    ****************
    @Diva, *whispers* I think those are called “extenders”
    ————–
    Extenze I know a fool who used that product
    That “extenze” chit don’t work. :facepalm:

But people still be buying it online and chit.
    —————
    To include you people you know?

LuVie’s #85
    Oh so you couldn’t take the time to font it? Just like KC can’t take the time to have a baby :blink: :rofl: Let me stop. Thanks for the directions. That is some HOT TEA!!! Kinda like Tammie and Ev except I doubt old girl jumps on Kenya

I would like a really good unhealthy salad right now. A fried chicken salad perhaps. Yum the fukk oh. :|

Afiya says:

RAZZLE, I :love: that gravi :hahaha:

@MAN, jump up and slap them cheeks!! :handclap:

Just Looking says:

@Rain – Yes, it really a lifestyle. I’m drinking Collards, garlic, carrots, cucumber, ginger and celery for lunch.

Tonight for dinner I’m have stir fry kale, ginger, onions, garlic and turkey breast.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Care: I trust the hubby I go into work early and he goes in later. He works offsite a lot so his schedule in more flexible than mine. He are just splitting the load.

*************
    :love: awwww.. That’s sweet.

cteastcoast says:it is so out here today
    Where R U

otb
    Yeah I am kinda fEEliNg it, and hubby Keeps asking about it. Its reallY not Fair to him/myson to NOT do anything.
    Im better about it, I think Bcause weR in a brand new home,with no memories or ties to my mother :(

It will only cause you to carry wet wipes….start on Saturday morning
    ————
    :eek: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :chase: Dont be making me laugh, Tee. Take your ass on home. :hahaha: :hug:

With them eyes. I cant stand you. :hahaha:

Carrington says:

Ima have a basketball team…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I got creeped out because I envision peeling like snake skin :bite:
    You may have answered me already and I apologize I am speed reading while working :lol:
    How long did you say do this for? I know you sais 3-4 days in one week. But that made you shed the 15 pounds? Or was it during a time frame past the week.
    Again.. asking for a friend trying to get fine by new years… she working out but every bit counts :lol:

Afyah :wave: TY HellURHHH!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

throw in a little essra change so we can get a d.i.c.k. enhancer too JK
    ****************
    @Diva, *whispers* I think those are called “extenders”
    ————–
    Extenze I know a fool who used that product
    That “extenze” chit don’t work.

But people still be buying it online and chit.
    **************
    :hahaha: That’s nice to know. I wonder if it was a huge class action suit. Can you image finding an attorney to represent b/c you penis enhancer didnt work? awkward. That’s just like a lot of these diet pills and stuff. they dont work

****LADIES, AND LADIES ONLY*****
    If you would like to inbox me a nice pic of your assets, send it to JCSTANSB @ YAHOO to help me celebrate my birthday!
    :yes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

__————————-

:waves: Whoever said this ain’t shyt :rofl: All kinds of :cool: and I’m TOTALLY here for it :rofl: #DobtBanMeIAintSayIt :kona:

Just Looking says:

Didn’t realize that’s her son, didn’t realize he was that age.

Ty says:

:yahoo: Next trip Mexico at Razz’s house :danban:

DivaRo bring your liquor cabinet :cheers:

Carrington says:If I ever hit the numba, I’m going to be like Josephine Baker & adopt a house full of hooligans!

Ima have a basketball team…
    :thumbsup:

Plus two babies of my own that SOMEONE else is gonna carry :happy: YES!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dont be making me laugh, Tee. Take your ass on home
    :eek: << me and my kids eyes :lol: We watching you

@CARAMEL
    ” That’s nice to know. I wonder if it was a huge class action suit. Can you image finding an attorney to represent b/c you penis enhancer didnt work? awkward. That’s just like a lot of these diet pills and stuff. they dont work

The “official” purpose of Extendz wasn’t to lengthen the penis. It was just implied. The offical purpose was to “enhance sexual performance” or some other vague azz thing that couldn’t be proven one way or another.

But yeah, if you NEED it extended and thought this was your only hope and it didn’t, you would be too mad to feel awkward.

Not that I would know anything about that. :coffee:

:newpost: CElEBPics :newpost:

****LADIES, AND LADIES ONLY*****
    :warning: PAGING MRS. I WANNA BE A MAN…
    HE outchea showing out again. Come get yo man :rules:
    I know you be putting him in check :spank:

Ty says:

Just Looking says:

Just are you on a new diet? I bought a smoothie recipe book and I’ve been mixing some of everything :yes:

:woot:

cteastcoast says:

it is so out here today
    **********
    not here. i had on my AC last nite. Prolly why im coughing. and i have on wedge sandals today ..i aint got no mind

@Man is that your real email?

You sure you want to open the gates to all kinds of spam and fukkery? :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: I’ve officially lost ALL my baby weight +3lbs…. the snap back is hella real #yewcare :nun:

SOTHERNGRL says:

SOTHERNGRL says:
    MisTaken, Remember that time I asked about granola
    ——————————————————
    ***********
    LOL put your specs on
    ———————–
    Thats the real sad part I HAVE THEM ON.

:hug: ..crying right now, started last night..my granny’s bday is monday maybe by then I’ll be tapped out.. :)

“May tender memories soften your grief,
    May fond recollection bring you relief….” I wish I remembered all of it. :lol:

Its a great poem..mostly dont forget to give ourself some grace and try to create our new normal.

Afiya says:

Speaking of Rednose, asked this chick here about voting, she looked at me like :huh: :blink: oh, I don’t vote :shank: :wtf: you mean YOU DON’T VOTE, bet you can do the rednose, can’t you, shyly she says :yes: MANNNN :slap: I wanted to stomp her dumb azz. :spank:

(this the big booty (like Razzle’s gravi) broad I was talking about some posts ago :sigh:

Ima have a basketball team…

:cosign: :heart:

Afiya says:

:waves: MY BAD, GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!! :hug:

and a :happybirthday: again @MAN :winky:

“May tender memories soften your grief,
    May fond recollection bring you relief….” I wish I remembered all of it. :lol:
    Ummm why you got me tearing up. :cry:

“May tender memories soften your grief,
    May fond recollection bring you relief….” I wish I remembered all of it.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Carrington says:

Ima have a basketball team…
    ———————
    And Diva will come and help you with your basketball team! :yes: :yes:

@ afineparadigm: You must be new here? :thinking:

Such A F’n Lady says:

Is KC still a FOTB? :waiting:

Yes she is. :tea:

free says:

too much work to do to be pregnant but not to raise the child? that’s a little confusing.

that pic is the cutest ever though.

yamp <– i gotta use that one.

I wonder if this baby she gonna adopt the baby her husband is supposed to be having outside there marriage?? Hmmm good cover up…